时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | Glimmer? | 格丽玛 |
[00:56] | Yeah, I see her, Bow. | 我看到了 鲍尔 |
[00:58] | Okay. I wanted to make sure it wasn’t just me. | 我只是确认一下 不是我一个人看到了 |
[01:19] | – Stay where you are! – What did you do to me?! | -别动 -你对我做了什么 |
[01:21] | What you mean what did I do to you?! | 什么叫我对你做了什么 |
[01:23] | I didn’t know being a Princess was contagious! | 想不到公主还会传染 |
[01:26] | Okay, okay, everyone, calm down! | 好了 大家冷静点 |
[01:29] | – Do you wanna tell us how’d you do that? – I didn’t do anything. | -你是怎么做到的 -我什么都没做 |
[01:32] | All I did was picked up the sword and then, woosh, I’m in a tiara! | 我只是拿起这把剑 然后就戴上了皇冠 |
[01:35] | I don’t care how she did it. | 我不管她是怎么做到的 |
[01:36] | We just have to make sure she never does it again! | 我们不能再让她变身了 |
[01:56] | Do it again! | 再变一次 |
[01:57] | Do it again! | 再变一次 |
[01:58] | Bow! | 鲍尔 |
[02:01] | Do what you did before. | 再变一次吧 |
[02:03] | I don’t know what I did before! | 我不知道我怎么变的 |
[02:04] | No time, we have to go. | 没时间了 我们得走了 |
[02:23] | What is this place? | 这是哪 |
[02:26] | No idea. But in there it’s gotta be better than out here. | 不知道 不过进去肯定比在这强 |
[02:37] | Everyone grab on, I can get us in. | 你俩抓稳了 我能把咱们带进去 |
[02:39] | Glimmer, no. You’ve never teleported three people before. | 格丽玛 不 你从来没传送过三个人 |
[02:42] | Do you have a better idea? | 你有更好的办法吗 |
[02:46] | What’s written on this door? It looks like some kind of password. | 门上写着什么 好像是密码 |
[02:49] | You can read that? | 你能看懂 |
[02:51] | You can’t? | 你不行吗 |
[02:54] | – What’s it say?! – “Eternia.” | -上面写了什么 -埃特尼亚 |
[03:01] | Oh, come on! | 靠 |
[03:11] | So Horde soilder, have you always been able to read First Ones writing? | 霍德士兵 你一直都能看懂先祖的文字吗 |
[03:16] | Wanna tell us what exactly is going on here? | 能说下是怎么回事吗 |
[03:18] | I told you I don’t know. I just read the word on the door. | 我说了我不知道 我只是读了门上的字 |
[03:22] | Right. | 嗯 |
[03:24] | You just read a word in a language | 这个语言一千年没人用了 |
[03:26] | that no one’s spoken for a thousand years, | 你恰好就认识 |
[03:29] | and the door just opened into a mysterious ancient ruin. | 这门还恰好打开了一座神秘的远古遗迹 |
[03:33] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[03:34] | You think I did this on purpose? You think I want to be a Princess? | 你以为我是故意的 你以为我想当公主 |
[03:38] | Princesses are monsters! | 公主都是怪物 |
[03:40] | Monsters? | 怪物 |
[03:42] | You’re the monster! | 你才是怪物 |
[03:43] | – Glimmer, she did save us. – I don’t care! | -格丽玛 她救了我们啊 -我不管 |
[03:46] | We can’t trust her, Bow. | 我们不能信任她 鲍尔 |
[03:48] | Or have you forgotten everything the Horde’s done to us? | 你忘了霍德人怎么对我们的了吗 |
[03:51] | People we’ve lost. | 我们死了那么多人 |
[03:55] | We need to find another way out | 我们得找别的出路 |
[03:57] | and get her back to Bright Moon as soon as possible. | 尽快把她带到明月城 |
[03:59] | My mother will know what to do with her. | 我母亲知道该怎么处置她 |
[04:02] | So, thanks for saving us from that bug thing back there | 谢谢你把我们从虫子手上救了出来 |
[04:05] | when you could’ve escaped instead. | 你可以逃走的 |
[04:07] | Okay, well. I didn’t save you. | 我没救你们 |
[04:09] | I just wanted to get the sword, okay? | 我只是想拿走宝剑 好吗 |
[04:11] | Are you sure it’s not because you secretly like us? | 你确定不是因为你偷偷喜欢我们吗 |
[04:15] | I don’t like you. You’re my captors. | 我不喜欢你们 你们抓了我 |
[04:18] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[04:19] | Thanks for saving us anyway. I’m Bow, by the way. | 还是谢谢你 对了 我叫鲍尔 |
[04:24] | Adora. | 阿多拉 |
[04:25] | “Adora.” Weird name for a Horde soldier. | 阿多拉 霍德士兵叫这个名字好奇怪啊 |
[04:29] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[04:31] | For the honor of Grayskull. | 赐予我力量吧 |
[04:35] | – What are we doing? – Nothing! I mean. | -你在干吗 -没事 |
[04:39] | Look at these carvings. I think this might be a First Ones ruin. | 看看这些雕刻 这里可能是先祖的遗迹 |
[04:43] | What’s a First One? | 先祖是什么 |
[04:44] | You’ve never heard of the First Ones? | 你没听过先祖吗 |
[04:47] | The First Ones are the original settlers of Etheria. | 先祖是以希利亚最初的居住者 |
[04:51] | They disappeared a thousand years ago, | 他们一千年前消失了 |
[04:53] | but they left behind old ruins and technology, like this place. | 但留下了古老的废墟和科技 就像这里 |
[04:57] | So, what happened to them? | 他们发生了什么事 |
[04:59] | No one knows. They just disappeared. | 没人知道 他们就突然消失了 |
[05:02] | The Horde didn’t tell you about them? | 霍德人没告诉你吗 |
[05:03] | Seems like there’s a lot the Horde didn’t tell me. | 霍德人好像有很多事都没告诉我 |
[05:06] | How do we get out of here? | 我们怎么出去 |
[05:10] | It’ll take forever to find a way out at this rate. | 以这种速度 我们永远也出不去了 |
[05:14] | Wanna turn on some lights, Adora? | 来点光好吗 阿多拉 |
[05:15] | – I don’t know how to do that. – Maybe there’s a magic word. | -我不会啊 -也许要说句咒语 |
[05:19] | What’s the First Ones’ word for “Lights”? | 先祖怎么说”光” |
[05:21] | – I don’t know. I’m not magic. – Obviously. | -我不知道 我不会魔法 -看出来了 |
[05:25] | Everyone, stand back. | 你们都退后 |
[05:26] | Uh, Glimmer? Maybe take it easy. | 格丽玛 冷静 |
[05:29] | We’re a long way from Bright Moon. | 我们离明月城还很远 |
[05:31] | It’ll be a while until you can recharge. | 你暂时充不了能 |
[05:33] | – Bow! – You have to recharge your powers? | -鲍尔 -你还得充能 |
[05:35] | Can we not talk about this in front of the Horde soldier? | 能别在霍德士兵面前说这事吗 |
[05:38] | Now, stand back. | 退后 |
[05:56] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:57] | I’m fine, Bow. | 我没事 鲍尔 |
[06:07] | – That’s you. – What? That doesn’t look anything like me. | -那是你 -什么 完全不像啊 |
[06:11] | No, I mean the other you. The scary one in the cape. | 不 我是说另一个你 穿披风很可怕的那个 |
[06:15] | That was me? | 那是我 |
[06:20] | You can read that inscription, right? What’s it say? | 你能读懂铭文对吧 上面写了什么 |
[06:23] | It says… | 写着 |
[06:25] | “She-Ra.” | 希瑞 |
[06:41] | – Greetings, administrator. – What is this thing? | -管理员 您好 -这是什么 |
[06:44] | What is your query? | 您有什么疑问 |
[06:46] | I think it’s some kind of ancient hologram. | 好像是远古的全息图 |
[06:49] | What is your query? | 您有什么疑问 |
[06:51] | Hi. What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[06:55] | How do we get out of here? | 我们怎么出去 |
[07:00] | – What is your query? – Well, she’s broken. | -您有什么疑问 -她坏了 |
[07:03] | She’s old. I’m surprised any of this stuff still works at all. | 她太古老了 这里居然还有东西能运作 |
[07:07] | Administrator not detected. | 未检测到管理员 |
[07:09] | Lockdown initiated. | 启动封锁 |
[07:19] | – I didn’t do it! – No. No lockdown! No lockdown! | -不是我干的 -不要封锁 不要封锁 |
[07:25] | – Adora, you gotta get it to stop! – What makes you think I can? | -阿多拉 让它停下来 -你为什么觉得我能行 |
[07:28] | – Query not recognized. – There’s gotta be a password or something! | -无法识别疑问 -肯定有密码什么的 |
[07:33] | Uh, stop it! | 停下 |
[07:35] | Uh, Eternia! | 埃特尼亚 |
[07:36] | Eternia! | 埃特尼亚 |
[07:39] | – Give me the sword. – What? No! | -把剑给我 -什么 不行 |
[07:41] | We need the scary lady in the cape. | 我们需要穿披风的可怕女人 |
[07:43] | I don’t know how, but she’s the key to this place, | 我不知道怎么办 但她是关键 |
[07:45] | so maybe she can get us out. | 也许她能带我们出去 |
[07:47] | You’re a Horde soldier. I’m not giving you the sword. | 你是霍德士兵 我不会给你宝剑的 |
[07:52] | Eternia! | 埃特尼亚 |
[07:54] | Cape! | 披风 |
[07:56] | She-Ra! | 希瑞 |
[08:01] | – Hold on! – Glimmer, no! | -抓紧了 -格丽玛 不 |
[08:10] | Glimmer! | 格丽玛 |
[08:17] | Glimmer? | 格丽玛 |
[08:19] | Glimmer? | 格丽玛 |
[08:21] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[08:24] | Yeah, it worked. Barely. | 成功了 好险 |
[08:26] | – Are you all right? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[08:29] | I think I used too much power getting us out of there. | 为了逃出来 我用了太多的能量 |
[08:31] | I don’t know who could’ve predicted that… Right. Me. | 谁能预料呢 是我 |
[08:35] | – Bow… – Like an hour ago. | -鲍尔 -就一小时前 |
[08:37] | Bow! | 鲍尔 |
[08:38] | Sorry. I’m just glad you’re okay. | 抱歉 你没事就好 |
[08:40] | No more teleporting for a while, okay? You could really hurt yourself. | 暂时别传送了 你会受伤的 |
[08:43] | I’m fine, okay? Let’s get back to Bright Moon so I can recharge already. | 我没事 我们回明月城吧 我要充能 |
[08:49] | – Why are you still here? – What? | -你怎么还在这 -什么 |
[08:51] | Bow and I are hardly a crack security team. | 我和鲍尔都没怎么看着你 |
[08:54] | You could’ve escaped at any time. Why didn’t you? | 你随时都可以逃跑的 你为什么不跑 |
[08:57] | I just– I wanna figure out what’s happening to me. | 我想弄清楚我的身世 |
[09:01] | And if I go back to the Fright Zone, then I’ll never know. | 如果我回恐怖区 就查不出来了 |
[09:05] | I never knew where I came from or who my family was. | 我不知道自己是哪里人 家人是谁 |
[09:08] | Shadow Weaver said it didn’t matter who I was before, | 暗影编织者说我的身世无所谓 |
[09:10] | that I was nothing before Hordak took me in. | 霍达克收留我之前 我啥也不是 |
[09:13] | There’s always been a part of me | 我总感觉 |
[09:14] | that I just don’t know anything about. | 我没有完全了解自己 |
[09:17] | And all of this, it feels familiar somehow. | 我对这一切好像很熟悉 |
[09:21] | I don’t know how else to explain it. | 我不知道怎么解释 |
[09:29] | Glimmer’s mom knows more about First Ones’ tech than anyone. | 格丽玛的妈妈最了解先祖的科技 |
[09:32] | She’ll know what’s going on with you and the sword for sure. | 她肯定知道你和宝剑的事 |
[09:35] | So, if you want your questions answered, stick with us? | 如果你想寻找答案 就跟我们走吧 |
[09:41] | Let’s go. There should be a village a few miles from here. | 走吧 几里外有个村子 |
[09:44] | They’ll be able to give us a ride back to Bright Moon. | 他们能送我们回明月城 |
[09:46] | We’ve wasted too much time already. | 我们浪费太多时间了 |
[09:54] | For the last time, where is Adora? | 我问你最后一遍 阿多拉在哪 |
[09:57] | For the last time. I don’t know. You think I keep her on a leash? | 我最后说一遍 不知道 我还给她拴根绳吗 |
[10:01] | I know you’re lying. You two are close. | 我知道你在说谎 你俩很亲密 |
[10:04] | She would never depart without telling you. | 她走前肯定会告诉你的 |
[10:06] | Then I guess she let us both down. | 那她让咱俩都失望了 |
[10:08] | Have it your way. | 随你怎么嘴硬 |
[10:09] | I already know where she is. | 我已经知道她在哪里了 |
[10:11] | We’ve been tracking her. | 我们一直在盯着她 |
[10:14] | Uh, then why did you ask me? | 那你为什么要问我 |
[10:15] | Because you are going to bring her back. | 因为你要把她带回来 |
[10:18] | I don’t think so. | 我可不觉得 |
[10:24] | Your insolence will not protect her. | 你的这种态度对她可没有帮助 |
[10:27] | You will do as I ask. | 你要照我说的做 |
[10:29] | Oh, yeah? Or what? | 是吗 不然呢 |
[10:32] | Or you will suffer the consequences in her place. | 不然你就要代替她接受惩罚 |
[10:43] | – Okay, the jacket comes off. – What, why? | -好吧 脱掉衣服 -什么 为什么 |
[10:45] | Because if the villagers see a Horde soldier, they’ll freak out. | 因为村民们看到霍德士兵会吓坏的 |
[10:50] | So, we gotta fix… all this. | 所以我们得解决…这一切 |
[10:58] | I feel ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[10:59] | That’s because you need something to tie it all together. | 因为你需要东西来衬托这一切 |
[11:05] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[11:06] | The point is, you don’t look like a Horde soldier anymore. | 重点是 你现在看上去不像一名霍德士兵了 |
[11:09] | Just try and keep a low profile. We’ll be in and out. | 低调点 我们只是经过 |
[11:16] | – What is this? – It’s a festival. You know, like a big party. | -这是什么 -这是个节日 大派对 |
[11:22] | You don’t have parties in the Fright Zone? | 你们恐怖区没有派对吗 |
[11:25] | Oh, right, parties. | 对 派对 |
[11:28] | I mean, yeah, pfft, of course. I, uh– I don’t know what that is. | 我是说 当然了 我不知道那是什么 |
[11:33] | Did you even hear what I just said, Bow? In and out! | 你没听到我刚说的吗 只是经过 |
[11:35] | She has never been to a party before, Glimmer. | 她从来没有参加过派对 格丽玛 |
[11:38] | This is serious. | 这可是大事 |
[12:31] | So, seriously? No parties ever? | 说真的 从来没参加过派对吗 |
[12:35] | What do you do on your birthday? | 那你生日做什么 |
[12:37] | No birthdays?! | 不过生日 |
[12:39] | How is your life this sad? | 你的人生怎么这么悲惨 |
[12:44] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[12:50] | That would be a horse. | 那是一匹马 |
[12:53] | It’s majestic. | 太壮观了 |
[12:56] | – You wanna go meet it? – What? No! | -你想去认识它一下吗 -什么 不 |
[13:00] | Come on, it’s okay. See, he likes you. | 来吧 没事的 看 它喜欢你 |
[13:11] | This is the best day of my life. | 这简直是我一生中最棒的一天 |
[13:15] | – Bow… – Come on, I know you like her, too. | -鲍尔 -拜托 我知道你也喜欢她 |
[13:23] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:32] | It’s the Horde! | 是霍德人 |
[13:36] | Why are they here? The people of Thaymor aren’t a threat to them. | 他们为什么会来这 翡莫的人民对他们没有威胁 |
[13:40] | Wait, did you say Thaymor? This can’t be Thaymor. | 等等 你说翡莫 这里不可能是翡莫 |
[13:45] | Did you know something about this? | 你知道些什么吗 |
[13:46] | No. I mean yes. But there’s been a mistake. | 不 我是说是的 但肯定是弄错了 |
[13:49] | Thaymor’s supposed to be a heavily fortified rebel fortress, | 翡莫应该是一个重兵把守的叛军据点 |
[13:53] | not a civilian town. | 而不是一个镇子 |
[13:55] | Do you really think that matters to them? | 你真的觉得他们觉得这重要吗 |
[13:59] | I think I can get them to stop. | 我觉得我能让他们住手 |
[14:01] | This is all a big mistake. I just need to talk to them. | 这完全弄错了 我要和他们谈谈 |
[14:04] | Get as many people out as you can and don’t let them see you. | 尽快疏散人群 别让他们看到你们 |
[14:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:12] | Adora! | 阿多拉 |
[14:24] | Stop! | 住手 |
[14:29] | – Adora! – Catra? | -阿多拉 -卡特拉 |
[14:32] | They let me drive a tank. Can you believe it? | 他们让我开坦克了 你敢信吗 |
[14:35] | Catra! I don’t understand. Why are you doing here? | 卡特拉 我不明白 你来这里干什么 |
[14:38] | Uh, duh, we came to find you. | 我们是来找你的 |
[14:40] | “Cover for me, Catra. No one will know I’m gone.” | “掩护我 卡特拉 没人会发现我不见了” |
[14:43] | Seriously, did you just get captured right after you snuck out–? | 说真的 你是刚溜出去就被抓了吗 |
[14:48] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的是什么 |
[15:03] | Bow! | 鲍尔 |
[15:08] | Look, there’s no time. We have to put a stop this. | 听着 没时间了 我们要阻止这一切 |
[15:11] | – What? Why? – Because this is a civilian town. | -什么 为什么 -因为这是个城镇 |
[15:14] | Look around, these aren’t insurgents. They’re innocent people. | 看看周围 他们不是叛军 都是无辜的人 |
[15:18] | Yeah, sure, innocent people who kidnapped a Horde officer. | 当然了 绑架了霍德军官的无辜人 |
[15:22] | Come on, let’s get you back to the Fright Zone. | 拜托 我们送你回恐怖区吧 |
[15:24] | Shadow Weaver is freaking out. | 暗影编织者气坏了 |
[15:28] | It’d be funny if she weren’t such a terrible person. | 如果她没有这么可怕的话 肯定很好笑 |
[15:30] | Catra, no. | 卡特拉 不 |
[15:32] | I can’t go back. | 我不能回去 |
[15:33] | Not until the Horde leaves this town alone. You have to help me. | 必须要让霍德军离开这镇子 你得帮帮我 |
[15:37] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[15:39] | This is wrong. | 这是不对的 |
[15:40] | They’ve been lying to us, manipulating us. | 他们一直在骗我们 操控我们 |
[15:43] | Hordak, Shadow Weaver, all of them. | 霍达克 暗影编织者 所有人 |
[15:47] | Duh. Did you just figured that out? | 你刚知道吗 |
[15:49] | Manipulation is Shadow Weaver’s whole thing. | 暗影编织者最大的能耐就是操控 |
[15:52] | She’s been messing with our heads since we were kids. | 她从我们小时候起就一直在蛊惑我们 |
[15:55] | How could you possibly be okay with that? | 你怎么能认可这一切 |
[15:57] | Because it doesn’t matter what they do. | 因为他们做什么并不重要 |
[16:00] | The two of us look out for each other. | 重要的是我们互相照应 |
[16:01] | And soon we’ll be the ones calling the shots. | 很快 我们就能成为能下命令的人 |
[16:05] | Now, come on, can we go home already? | 来吧 我们现在能回家了吗 |
[16:09] | I’m not going home, Catra. I can’t. | 我不回家 卡特拉 我不能回去 |
[16:11] | Not after everything I’ve seen. | 我看过了那么多事 |
[16:14] | Come with me. You don’t have to go back there. | 跟我走吧 你不用回到那里去的 |
[16:16] | We can fix this. | 我们可以解决的 |
[16:20] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[16:21] | You’ve known these people for, what, a couple hours? | 你才认识这些人几个小时 |
[16:24] | And now you’re gonna throw everything away for them? | 现在你要为他们抛弃一切 |
[16:28] | Ugh. What happened to you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[16:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:31] | But I have to do something. I’m sorry, Catra. | 但我需要做些什么 对不起 卡特拉 |
[16:42] | I think that’s all of them. | 所有人应该都出来了 |
[16:45] | Glimmer! Let’s go! | 格丽玛 我们走 |
[16:56] | – What are we gonna do? – There’s nothing we can do. | -我们要怎么办 -我们什么都做不了 |
[16:59] | You’re almost out of arrows. I’m almost out of magic. | 你快没有弓箭了 我快没有魔法了 |
[17:02] | You can’t say that. You’re Glimmer. | 你不能这么说 你是格丽玛 |
[17:05] | You throw yourself into every fight, mo matter how hopeless. | 不管希望有多渺茫 你都会投身战场 |
[17:08] | Ugh. Every decision I’ve made in the last days has almost gotten us killed. | 我过去几天做的每个决定都差点害死我们 |
[17:12] | – My mom’s right, I’m not ready for this yet. – No. | -我妈妈说得对 我还没有准备好 -不 |
[17:15] | You are not giving up right now. | 你现在不能放弃 |
[17:17] | I’m sorry your mom doesn’t see how strong you are, | 我很遗憾你妈妈没看出来你有多坚强 |
[17:20] | but that’s her loss. | 但那是她的损失 |
[17:21] | You can do this, Glimmer. And you don’t have to do it alone. | 你可以的 格丽玛 你也不用独自承担 |
[17:26] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[17:28] | We need Adora. | 我们需要阿多拉 |
[17:29] | We do? Didn’t she sell us out to the Horde? | 真的吗 她不是把我们出卖给霍德人了吗 |
[17:32] | I don’t think she did. We need to find her. I think she can help us. | 我觉得没有 我们得找到她 我觉得她能帮我们 |
[17:37] | Just trust me, okay? | 相信我 好吗 |
[17:38] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[17:48] | Oh, man. That was a lot stronger than I thought. | 天啊 这威力比我想的大多了 |
[17:51] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:53] | Catra! | 卡特拉 |
[17:55] | Sorry! It was a reflex. | 抱歉 是条件反射 |
[17:57] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[18:00] | Because you left me. | 因为你丢下了我 |
[18:02] | If I don’t bring you back, Shadow Weaver’s gonna have my head. | 如果我不把你带回去 暗影编织者不会放过我 |
[18:05] | So enough with your wierd little identity crisis and let’s go home. | 不要再纠结你的身世危机了 回家吧 |
[18:09] | Or do I need to zap you again? | 还是说我得再电你一下 |
[18:16] | Glimmer? | 格丽玛 |
[18:23] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[18:26] | Adora! | 阿多拉 |
[18:40] | Glimmer? What are you doing? Why did you save me? | 格丽玛 你在干什么 你为什么要救我 |
[18:44] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[18:45] | We need She-Ra. I should’ve given this back to you in the ruin. | 我们需要希瑞 我在废墟中就该给你这个 |
[18:50] | You could’ve saved us in there and I knew that. | 你本来可以救我们的 我知道的 |
[18:53] | But I was stupid. | 但我太愚蠢了 |
[18:54] | And a jerk. And I almost get us killed and I’m sorry. | 还很混蛋 我差点害死我们 对不起 |
[18:57] | You’re not any of those things. I’m the Horde soldier. | 你才不是 我才是霍德士兵 |
[19:00] | – How do you know you can trust me now? – I don’t. | -你怎么知道你能信任我 -我不知道 |
[19:04] | But I hope I can. | 但我希望我可以 |
[19:06] | I feel like maybe you’re here to help us. | 我觉得你可能是来帮助我们的 |
[19:21] | For the honor of Grayskull! | 赐予我力量吧 |
[20:18] | It’s been an honor serving beside you, horsey. | 很高兴与你并肩作战 小马 |
[21:18] | Bow! Are you okay? | 鲍尔 你没事吧 |
[21:20] | Is that Adora? | 那是阿多拉吗 |
[21:23] | It’s She-Ra. | 那是希瑞 |
[21:26] | Retreat! | 撤退 |
[21:50] | Catra. | 卡特拉 |
[22:00] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[22:02] | I did? | 我成功了吗 |
[22:03] | You saved us. You saved everyone. | 你救了我们 你救了所有人 |
[22:08] | I did it. | 我成功了 |
[22:09] | I turned against the Horde! I turned against them. | 我打败了霍德人 我打败了他们 |
[22:13] | Why did I do that? I can’t go back. Where am I supposed to go? | 我为什么要那么做 我回不去了 我怎么办 |
[22:18] | It’s okay. You’re with us now. | 没事的 你现在有我们了 |
[22:22] | So, come on, let’s go home. | 来吧 我们回家吧 |
[22:31] | Best-friends squad! | 最好的朋友组合 |
[22:37] | Wait, whose horse was this? | 等一下 这是谁的马 |