时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Hey, we made it. | 我们到了 |
[00:25] | Welcome to Bright Moon. | 欢迎来到明月城 |
[00:34] | It’s so beautiful. | 太美了 |
[00:36] | Okay, I just need to go in there, recharge and deal with my mom. | 我得回去充能应付我妈了 |
[00:42] | This’ll be fun. | 肯定很有趣 |
[00:45] | Bow? Maybe you should take Adora in the back way? | 鲍尔 你带阿多拉从后门进吧 |
[00:48] | Oh, yeah. Good call. | 好主意 |
[00:51] | What’s the back way? | 后门是什么 |
[00:53] | This is the back way? | 这就是后门 |
[00:54] | It might seem weird, but we come this way all the time. | 可能有点奇怪 但我们经常走 |
[00:58] | Here. Why don’t you put this robe on? | 来 套上袍子吧 |
[01:01] | – No reason. – You’re trying to hide me. | -没什么原因 -你想把我藏起来 |
[01:04] | What? No! | 什么 没有啊 |
[01:46] | Glimmer! | 格丽玛 |
[01:48] | – Where have you been? – Hey, Mom. | -你去哪了 -妈 |
[01:51] | All of Bright Moon has been worried sick. | 明月城的人都很担心你 |
[01:53] | – What were you thinking? – Mom! | -你想什么呢 -妈 |
[01:55] | How could you be so selfish and disobedient? | 你怎么这么自私 不听话 |
[01:59] | Glimmer. | 格丽玛 |
[02:17] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[02:18] | – I’m fine, mom. – Don’t think you’re not still in trouble. | -我没事 妈 -别以为这事就过去了 |
[02:22] | You didn’t even take the time to charge before you left? | 你走前都没充能 |
[02:26] | I didn’t think I’d be gone that long. | 我没想到会走那么久 |
[02:28] | – Where did you go anyway? – Okay, Bow and I found a piece | -你去哪了 -我和鲍尔在森林 |
[02:31] | of powerful First Ones tech in the woods. | 发现一个强大的先祖科技 |
[02:34] | We knew it would help the Rebellion, | 我们知道这能帮助义军 |
[02:35] | so we went to get it and bring it back. | 所以我们去把它带回来 |
[02:37] | But we got a little sidetracked. | 但我们遇到了点小意外 |
[02:38] | It was fine though, and I totally had it under control. | 但没事 都在我们的掌控之中 |
[02:40] | And while we were out there, we found something even better! | 我们还有更好的发现 |
[02:43] | What did you find? | 发现什么了 |
[02:44] | I can’t tell you yet. | 现在还不能告诉你 |
[02:45] | But you’re gonna love it, I promise. | 但你会很喜欢的 我保证 |
[02:47] | – Glimmer. – Ah! Just wait here, I’ll be right back. | -格丽玛 -你在这等一下 我马上回来 |
[02:50] | We are not done talking about this, Glimmer. | 这事还没说完呢 格丽玛 |
[02:52] | Glimmer! | 格丽玛 |
[02:57] | Okay, I get it, I’m guessing the people of Bright Moon | 我明白了 明月城的人 |
[03:01] | are gonna be a little less welcoming of a Horde soldier | 应该没有你说的 |
[03:03] | than you led me to believe. | 那么欢迎霍德士兵 |
[03:04] | Maybe a little. | 可能有一点 |
[03:06] | How little? | 多不欢迎 |
[03:07] | Think pitchforks and torches. | 老鼠过街吧 |
[03:10] | It’s just that the people of Bright Moon | 明月城的人 |
[03:13] | have been really hurt by the Horde. | 被霍德人害得很惨 |
[03:15] | Everyone here has lost someone in the war. | 大家都在战争中失去了亲人 |
[03:17] | You can’t blame them for being a little suspicious. | 他们有点疑心也正常 |
[03:20] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:22] | It’s not your fault. Once they get to know you, | 这不是你的错 一旦他们了解你 |
[03:25] | the people of Bright Moon are going to trust you | 就会像我和格丽玛一样 |
[03:28] | just like Glimmer and I already– | 信任你了 |
[03:31] | Okay, My mom’s on her way, but no one panic. | 我妈来了 别紧张 |
[03:34] | – What? – I said no one panic! Don’t worry. She’ll love you. | -什么 -我说了别紧张 她会喜欢你的 |
[03:37] | All you have to do is use the sword to transform into She-Ra | 你只要在她到之前 |
[03:39] | before she gets here. | 用宝剑变成希瑞就行了 |
[03:40] | Wait. We’re jumping straight to She-Ra with your mom? | 等等 直接把希瑞的事告诉你妈吗 |
[03:43] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. I don’t think Mom is going to buy, | -你确定吗 -嗯 我总不能跟我妈说 |
[03:46] | hey, mom. We found a Horde soldier. Can we keep her? | 妈 我们发现一个霍德士兵 能留下她吗 |
[03:48] | My mom is gonna love She-Ra. | 我妈会喜欢希瑞的 |
[03:50] | We’ll ease her into the Horde stuff later. | 霍德的事回头再说 |
[03:53] | Glimmer… Look, I don’t know if I can just turn on She-Ra. | 格丽玛 我不知道能不能变成希瑞 |
[03:57] | I’ve only done it when someone was in danger before, | 我只在救人的时候才变过 |
[03:59] | and it felt a little out of control last time. | 而且上次有点不受控制 |
[04:01] | I’m still figuring out how all of this stuff works. | 我还在研究呢 |
[04:04] | How hard can it be? | 能有多难 |
[04:05] | Sword, magic words, poof! She-Ra. | 拿着剑说下咒语就变成希瑞了 |
[04:12] | You’re gonna do great, okay? Bow and I will go buy you some time. | 你没问题的 我和鲍尔去争取点时间 |
[04:15] | Just hang out here with the sword and think She-Ra thoughts. | 你赶紧拿宝剑研究一下怎么变希瑞吧 |
[04:19] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[04:21] | Right. Okay, sword, it’s just you and me now. | 宝剑 就剩咱俩了 |
[04:25] | So let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[04:27] | For the honor of Gray– | 为了格雷斯… |
[04:44] | Horsey! | 小马 |
[04:46] | This is much better. There’s actually room to move around here. | 这里好多了 能活动了 |
[04:51] | You ready to see something cool? | 准备好见识很酷的东西了吗 |
[04:53] | For the honor of Grayskull! | 赐予我力量吧 |
[05:02] | Okay, let’s try that again. | 再来一次 |
[05:03] | For the honor of Grayskull! | 赐予我力量吧 |
[05:10] | For the honor of Grayskull! | 赐予我力量吧 |
[05:13] | For the honor of Grayskull! | 赐予我力量吧 |
[05:17] | For the honor of Grayskull! | 赐予我力量吧 |
[05:18] | For the honor of Grayskull! | 赐予我力量吧 |
[05:23] | For the honor of Grayskull! | 赐予我力量吧 |
[05:28] | Honor of Grayskull, blah, blah, blah. | 赐予我力量吧 |
[05:33] | Come on, Glimmer’s counting on me. Don’t leave me hanging here. | 格丽玛还指着我呢 别让我失望啊 |
[05:38] | For the honor of Grayskull! | 赐予我力量吧 |
[05:46] | Horsey, no! | 小马 不 |
[05:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:03] | Horsey, it’s okay! | 小马 没事的 |
[06:08] | No! No, wait! | 不不 等等 |
[06:10] | Horsey! | 小马 |
[06:13] | Stop! | 别跑 |
[06:16] | Horsey! | 小马 |
[06:23] | Come back! | 回来 |
[06:25] | Horde soldier. | 霍德士兵 |
[06:28] | Horde soldier! | 霍德士兵 |
[06:29] | Wait, you don’t understand. Stop! | 等等 你们不明白 住手 |
[06:32] | I’m not with the Horde! Just listen to me! | 我不是霍德的 听我说 |
[06:43] | Go! Get her! | 抓住她 |
[06:45] | – Don’t let her get away! – Move! | -别让她跑了 -快追 |
[06:56] | For the last time, what is this grand surprise | 我最后再问一遍 有什么惊喜 |
[07:00] | that I’m supposed to be so impressed with? | 能让我惊艳啊 |
[07:02] | You’ll see it in just a minute, mom, I promise. | 你马上就能看到了 妈 我保证 |
[07:05] | Bow, can you check and make sure that the surprise is ready for us? | 鲍尔 你能去确认一下惊喜已经准备好了吗 |
[07:09] | You got it, Princess. | 没问题 公主 |
[07:12] | – I like that boy. – I know you do, mom. | -我喜欢这孩子 -我知道 妈 |
[07:14] | You’ll like this surprise even more. | 你会更喜欢这个惊喜的 |
[07:23] | – So… problem. – What? | -麻烦了 -怎么了 |
[07:24] | Your majesty, | 陛下 |
[07:25] | a Horde spy has been discovered on the Bright Moon grounds. | 明月城发现了霍德间谍 |
[07:28] | She attacked our troops with a sword | 她用剑袭击了我们的士兵 |
[07:29] | and then fled with the help of a winged beast. | 然后和一个长翅膀的怪兽逃跑了 |
[07:32] | What did you do? | 你们干了什么好事 |
[07:36] | I’m telling you. This new Princess is no joke. | 说真的 这个新公主可不简单 |
[07:39] | She wiped the floor with our whole recon squad. | 她完爆了我们整个侦察队 |
[07:42] | Twelve feet tall at least! | 她起码有3米7 |
[07:44] | Took out every one of our machines with nothing but a sword. | 只用一把剑就战胜了我们的机器 |
[07:47] | – Did you actually see her? – No. And it’s a good thing, too. | -你亲眼看到她了吗 -没有 幸好没看见 |
[07:51] | – We were lucky to get out there alive. – Oh, please. | -能活着回来就不错了 -拜托 |
[07:55] | She’s just like every other Princess: All sparkle, no substance. | 她跟别的公主一样 就是个花瓶 |
[07:59] | She caught us off-guard. That is all. | 我们只是没准备好 |
[08:01] | Sure, you were the only one who saw her up close, | 就你离得近 看到她了 |
[08:05] | and you didn’t even land a hit on her. | 却一枪都没打中 |
[08:07] | What? Did you freeze up? | 怎么 吓懵了 |
[08:09] | You think I’m scared of some Princess? | 我会害怕一个公主 |
[08:12] | I could take her out whenever I want. I know her secret. | 我随时都能赢 我知道她的秘密 |
[08:15] | Oh, yeah? | 是么 |
[08:18] | And what’s that? | 什么秘密啊 |
[08:25] | Like I’d tell you. | 我会告诉你么 |
[08:27] | Easy, Catra. | 别激动 卡特拉 |
[08:29] | Adora’s not here to protect you anymore. | 阿多拉不在这保护你了 |
[08:39] | Stupid. You just had to go out there, | 我好蠢 为什么偏要出门 |
[08:41] | even after Bow warned you about the pitchforks and torches. | 鲍尔都说了霍德人过街 人人喊打 |
[08:48] | What do you want from me now? Haven’t I done enough for you? | 你又要干吗 我为你做的还不够吗 |
[08:53] | For the honor of Grayskull. | 赐予我力量吧 |
[08:59] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[09:06] | Horsey, is that you? | 小马 是你吗 |
[09:15] | Did you hear something? Yes, I did, too. | 你听见什么了吗 我也听见了 |
[09:19] | Who’s there?! | 谁啊 |
[09:21] | I, uh, didn’t mean to intrude. | 我无意叨扰 |
[09:23] | Um, but have you seen a flying horse around here? | 你有没有看见一匹飞马 |
[09:28] | Mara, dearie, is that you? | 玛拉 亲爱的 是你吗 |
[09:31] | About time you got here. Come on now, | 你可算来了 快来 |
[09:34] | no time to waste. Let’s get going. | 别浪费时间 我们走 |
[09:38] | You were waiting for me? | 你在等我 |
[09:41] | We made plans to go berry-picking today. | 我们说好今天去摘浆果的 |
[09:44] | Look, I’m sorry. But I think you’ve mistaken me for someone else. | 抱歉 你认错人了 |
[09:47] | I don’t know who you are. | 我不认识你 |
[09:50] | No, you don’t know Madame Razz, do you? | 嗯 你不认识拉兹夫人 对吧 |
[09:54] | You’re not quite the same. | 你有点变化 |
[09:56] | This is the wrong time for my Mara, isn’t it? | 现在对我的玛拉来说时机不对 对吧 |
[09:59] | Now you’ve got the sword instead. | 现在你有剑了 |
[10:03] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[10:05] | Well, never mind. | 没关系 |
[10:06] | You’re here now, and there’s berries to be picked. | 现在你来了 我们要去采浆果了 |
[10:11] | You said something about the sword, have you seen it before? | 你提到了这柄剑 你以前见过吗 |
[10:15] | Don’t ask that such silly questions, Mara. | 别问这么傻的问题 玛拉 |
[10:17] | You know you bring that sword here all the time. | 你知道你自己到哪里都会带着这柄剑 |
[10:21] | I’m not– Okay. | 我没有…好吧 |
[10:23] | How long have you been living out in the woods alone? | 你一个人在这个森林里住了多久了 |
[10:26] | Alone? Me? | 我一个人 |
[10:28] | Oh, no. I’m not alone. | 不 我不是一个人 |
[10:31] | I’ve got Broom here, and my friend Loo-Kee too, | 我有小扫帚 还有我的朋友卢奇 |
[10:34] | but he’s always hiding. | 但他经常会躲起来 |
[10:38] | Oh, good, she’s got imaginary friends. | 太好了 她有想象中的朋友 |
[10:48] | – Ah! Here we are. – I think I’ve seen a place like this before. | -我们到了 -我觉得我见过这地方 |
[10:52] | This is a First Ones ruin, isn’t it. | 这是先祖废墟 对吗 |
[10:55] | And the best place to pick fresh berries! | 也是捡新鲜浆果最好的地方 |
[11:01] | Be careful up there! That thing’s not safe. | 小心点 这不安全 |
[11:21] | Oh, dearie me. That was quite a tumble, eh? | 天啊 摔得可真重 |
[11:30] | Stars? | 星星 |
[11:32] | Oh. We used to come here to look at the stars. | 我们以前经常会来这里看星星 |
[11:34] | Do you remember, Mara? They’re all gone now. | 你还记得吗 玛拉 现在都没有了 |
[11:38] | What happened to the stars? | 星星都去哪儿了 |
[11:40] | I’ve seen them before. I know all of this somehow. | 我见过 这不知道为什么很熟悉 |
[11:58] | What is this? What’s happening to me? | 这是什么 我这是怎么了 |
[12:02] | Look, I know you brought me here for a reason. | 听着 我知道你带我来是有原因的 |
[12:05] | If you know something about the sword, about me, | 如果你知道一些关于这把剑和我的事 |
[12:07] | you need to tell me. | 你得告诉我 |
[12:10] | I brought you here to pick berries, | 我带你来捡浆果的 |
[12:13] | and your basket’s still empty. | 你的篮子还空空的 |
[12:15] | So, come on, silly. | 赶紧走 笨蛋 |
[12:51] | – Catra! – What do you want? | -卡特拉 你想要什么 |
[12:54] | Impertinent as always, I see. | 你还是一如既往的无能 |
[12:57] | With such a grand failure under your belt, | 你遭遇如此惨败后 |
[13:00] | it would benefit you to show more respect, cadet. | 态度最好还是放尊重点 学员 |
[13:03] | I did exactly what you told me to do. | 我完全照你说的做了 |
[13:06] | You are the one who didn’t warn us there would be Princesses there. | 是你没告诉我那边会有公主 |
[13:09] | I gave you a simple task: Bring back Adora. | 我就给了你一个简单的任务 把阿多拉带回来 |
[13:12] | Instead, your squadron is ravaged, | 然而你带领的小队遭到惨败 |
[13:14] | your war machines destroyed, and Adora is still missing. | 你的战争机器被毁 阿多拉依然不知所踪 |
[13:18] | News flash, old lady, | 我告诉你 老女人 |
[13:20] | if Adora wanted to come home, she’d be here right now. | 如果阿多拉想回来 她自然已经回来了 |
[13:24] | Adora’s gone! She defected, | 阿多拉走了 叛逃了 |
[13:26] | and I’m starting to think she had the right idea. | 我开始觉得她的想法没错了 |
[13:28] | So maybe it’s you who should be showing more respect to me. | 也许你才应该对我放尊重点 |
[13:33] | Lies! | 撒谎 |
[13:36] | I have not the patience to | 我没有耐心 |
[13:37] | address your incompetence and your insubordination, cadet. | 应付你的无能和忤逆 学员 |
[13:41] | You will answer to a higher power, | 你要给上头一个交代 |
[13:44] | Lord Hordak himself. | 霍达克大人 |
[13:51] | Wait! Will you slow down? | 等等 你能不能慢点 |
[13:54] | What’s that, dearie? I don’t have my glasses, you have to speak up. | 什么 亲爱的 我没戴眼镜 你得大声点 |
[13:58] | I know you can hear me. I just I need you to tell me what to do. | 我知道你听得到 我需要你告诉我改怎么办 |
[14:03] | How would Madame Razz know what you should do? | 拉兹太太怎么会知道你该做什么 |
[14:05] | Look, I left my whole life behind, looking for answers | 我抛下了我的过去 想要寻找 |
[14:08] | about where I came from and who I’m supposed to be. | 我的身世 我应该是怎样的人 |
[14:11] | The Rebellion hates me and I can’t go back to the Horde. | 义军恨我 我也没法回霍德军队 |
[14:14] | I wanna do the right thing, but I don’t know what that is. | 我想做正确的事 但我不知道什么才正确 |
[14:37] | Ah. It’s the same old story, dearie. | 老套的故事了 亲爱的 |
[14:40] | Wicked people destroy what they cannot control. | 邪恶的人毁灭了他们无法控制的东西 |
[14:44] | They can’t just do this. | 他们不能这么做 |
[14:46] | Once, the Princesses would have protected us. | 曾经 公主们保护着我们 |
[14:49] | But these days, they stay in their castles, | 但现在 她们躲在自己的城堡里 |
[14:53] | protecting only their own lands. | 只保护自己的土地 |
[14:55] | Meanwhile, the Horde creeps ever closer. | 同时 霍德军队越来越逼近 |
[15:00] | You’re very like my Mara, you know? | 你很像我的玛拉 |
[15:02] | Brave, loyal, but afraid. | 勇敢 忠诚 却充满恐惧 |
[15:06] | I’m not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[15:07] | Dearie, you ran into the woods | 亲爱的 你冲进树林 |
[15:10] | and asked the first old lady you could find what you should do. | 遇到一个老太太就问你该怎么办 |
[15:14] | No one is going to make this easy for you, dearie. | 没有人能帮你的 亲爱的 |
[15:17] | Stop waiting for someone | 不要再等别人 |
[15:19] | to tell you what the right thing to do is. | 告诉你应该做什么了 |
[15:22] | You’re a smart girl. | 你是个聪明的女孩 |
[15:23] | What do you think? | 你是怎么想的 |
[15:26] | I think… this is wrong. | 我觉得…这样不对 |
[15:31] | Horsey. | 小马 |
[15:54] | For the honor of Grayskull. | 赐予我力量吧 |
[16:24] | Keep those lines taut. | 把绳子拉紧了 |
[16:31] | Turn off your machines and leave this place now! | 关掉机器 离开这个地方 |
[16:35] | It’s the Princess. Get her! | 是那个公主 抓住她 |
[17:06] | That’s my girl. | 这才对嘛 |
[17:10] | She-Ra! | 希瑞 |
[17:15] | Take that, you great lump! | 尝尝这个 混蛋 |
[17:17] | Razzle Dazzle! | 拉兹晕晕 |
[17:19] | Razz, no! You can’t be here. | 拉兹 不 你不能来这里 |
[17:43] | Mara, dear. | 玛拉 亲爱的 |
[17:52] | Razzle Dazzle! | 拉兹晕晕 |
[18:01] | Hello, dearie. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[18:05] | Swift Wind and I have been talking while you were asleep. | 疾风和我在你睡着的时候一直在聊天 |
[18:08] | He thanks you for coming to his rescue. | 他谢谢你赶来救他 |
[18:10] | – Swift Wind? – That’s what he prefers to be called. | -疾风 -他喜欢这个名字 |
[18:13] | Also he wanted me to make sure | 它还要我一定要告诉你 |
[18:15] | you know that “Horsey” Was a stupid name. | 小马是一个很愚蠢的名字 |
[18:19] | – How do you feel? – I’m… I’m okay. | -你感觉怎么样 -我没事 |
[18:22] | I think I know what I need to do. | 我觉得我知道我该做什么了 |
[18:25] | If the Princesses won’t defend Etheria, then I will. | 如果公主们不保卫以希利亚 那么我来 |
[18:29] | I need to get back to Bright Moon. | 我要回到明月城 |
[18:31] | Ah, that’s the spirit. | 就是这种劲头 |
[18:34] | – Will I see you again? – If you need me, | -我还会见到你吗 -如果你需要我的话 |
[18:36] | you will always know where to find me. | 你永远知道能在哪里找我 |
[18:41] | Who was that girl? | 那女孩是谁 |
[18:44] | Is there any chance I get a ride back to Bright Moon, Swift Wind? | 我能不能骑着你回明月城 疾风 |
[18:50] | Please? | 拜托 |
[19:02] | How could you think this was acceptable?! | 你怎么会觉得这是可以接受的 |
[19:05] | Mom, you don’t understand. You’re not listening! | 妈妈 你不明白 你没听我说话 |
[19:08] | You’ve shown remarkably poor judgment! | 你表现出非常糟糕的决策能力 |
[19:11] | Allowing a Horde soldier into Bright Moon without telling me? | 竟然不告诉我就放了一个霍德士兵进明月城 |
[19:15] | Your majesty, it’s not all her fault. | 陛下 这不全是她的错 |
[19:18] | Bow, I think it is time you went home. | 鲍尔 我觉得你该回家了 |
[19:20] | Glimmer and I have a lot to discuss. | 我和格丽玛有很多事要说 |
[19:22] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[19:38] | – It can’t be. – I was trying to tell you. Mom, meet– | -这不可能 -我想告诉你的 妈妈 这是 |
[19:41] | She-Ra. | 希瑞 |
[19:44] | Your Majesty, I’ve come to pledge myself to the Rebellion. | 陛下 我是来加入起义军的 |
[19:48] | But first, there’s something you should know. | 但是首先 我要告诉你一些事 |
[19:54] | – She’s a Horde soldier. – Mom, this is Adora. | -她是一名霍德士兵 -妈妈 这是阿多拉 |
[19:59] | I know you have no reason to trust me, your majesty. | 我知道你没有理由相信我 陛下 |
[20:02] | But I’ve seen for myself the atrocities the Horde has committed | 但是我亲眼看到了霍德士兵在以希利亚 |
[20:05] | against the people of Etheria, and I’m ready to fight ro stop them. | 所犯下的暴行 我已经准备好对抗他们了 |
[20:09] | If you’ll give me the chance. | 如果你愿意给我机会 |
[20:10] | I know I can help the Rebellion turn the tide of the war. | 我知道我可以帮助起义军扭转战争 |
[20:22] | I know the legend of the warrior the First Ones called She-Ra. | 我知道曾经有一名叫希瑞的先祖士兵 |
[20:26] | They said she would return to us | 他们说她会在以希利亚 |
[20:28] | in the hour of our greatest need to bring balance to Etheria. | 需要平衡的时候会回到我们身边 |
[20:31] | I never thought she was anything more than a myth. | 我本来一直认为她只是一个传说 |
[20:34] | Yet you’re here now. And in the uniform of a Horde soldier. | 而你来了 穿着霍德士兵的制服 |
[20:38] | You would pledge to stand with us against those you once served? | 你愿意为我们对抗曾经与你并肩作战的军队吗 |
[20:43] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[20:45] | Glimmer, you would vouch for her and take responsibility for her? | 格丽玛 你愿意为她担保 并为她负责吗 |
[20:49] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[20:50] | Then rise. | 那就起来吧 |
[20:51] | The Rebellion accepts your allegiance, | 起义军接受你的效忠 |
[20:54] | She-Ra, Princess of Power. | 希瑞 力量公主 |
[20:59] | She-Ra! She-Ra! She-Ra! | 希瑞 希瑞 希瑞 |
[21:03] | – Welcome to Bright Moon! – But for real this time. | -欢迎来到明月城 -但这次是认真的 |
[21:24] | Lord Hordak. | 霍达克大人 |
[21:31] | Kneel! | 跪下 |
[21:33] | I gave her a simple mission: | 我就给了她一个简单的任务 |
[21:35] | To return Force Captain Adora to the Fright Zone. | 将阿多拉部队上尉带回恐怖区 |
[21:39] | Instead, our forces suffered a humiliating defeat. | 然而 我们的队伍却遭到惨败 |
[21:43] | Then you mean to tell me you’re still down a Force Captain? | 你是想告诉我你依然缺一名部队上尉吗 |
[21:48] | Yes, my lord. But rest assured, | 是的 大人 但是请放心 |
[21:51] | nothing will stop us from finding Adora and bring her back. | 我们一定能找到阿多拉 把她带回来 |
[21:55] | No. You will elect another force Captain | 不 你要再选一个部队上尉 |
[21:59] | and resume normal operations. | 继续日常的任务 |
[22:01] | But, my lord, Adora is the only viable candidate. | 但是 大人 阿多拉是唯一的人选 |
[22:05] | You have Catra. Was she not your ward as well? | 你有卡特拉 她不是你的部下吗 |
[22:09] | Catra has been nothing but a disappointment to me. | 卡特拉只会给我带来失望 |
[22:12] | If you have failed to condition her properly, | 如果你没有办法管束好她 |
[22:14] | you have no one but yourself to blame. | 那你只能怪你自己 |
[22:17] | – But my lord– – Enough. | -但是大人 -够了 |
[22:19] | I have made my decision. Rise, Force Captain Catra. | 我已经做出决定了 起来吧 卡特拉部队上尉 |