时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | This is awesome! I can’t believe | 太棒了 |
[00:19] | mom agreed to let you stay in Bright Moon. | 想不到我妈同意让你留在明月城了 |
[00:23] | Yeah, awesome. | 真棒啊 |
[00:25] | Okay, you’ve seen the dining hall, throne room, portrait hall. | 你看了餐厅 大殿 肖像厅 |
[00:28] | So, the last stop on our grand tour is your new room! | 最后参观的就是你的新房间 |
[00:37] | Pretty standard. | 挺普通的 |
[00:38] | You got your vanity, bathroom, crystals, bell pull, | 这里有梳妆台 浴室 水晶 拉铃 |
[00:42] | tea nook, more crystals, | 茶水角 还是水晶 |
[00:44] | bed, desk, and, of course, the waterfall. | 床 书桌 当然还有瀑布 |
[00:48] | – Is the waterfall for showering? – Good one, Adora. | -瀑布是淋浴吗 -真逗 阿多拉 |
[00:53] | “Waterfall for showering.” | 瀑布是淋浴 |
[00:57] | – I’m right down the hall if you need anything. Night. – Wait– | -有问题就来大厅找我 晚安 -等等 |
[01:02] | Okay. This is different than the Fright Zone, | 虽然和恐怖区不同 |
[01:04] | but I’ll get the hang of this in no time. | 但我很快就能适应的 |
[01:10] | Help. | 救命啊 |
[01:50] | Come on, get flatter! | 平一点啊 |
[01:53] | No! Go back in, go back in! | 不 进去 进去 |
[01:59] | Glimmer? Glimmer? I think I killed the bed. | 格丽玛 格丽玛 我把床弄坏了 |
[02:04] | Ma’am! I mean, Your Majesty. Sir! | 女士 陛下 长官 |
[02:11] | So, uh… what are you doing up? | 你怎么还没睡 |
[02:14] | When I feel the cares of the day weigh upon me, I come here. | 我有压力就会来这里 |
[02:18] | – Who is that? – King Micah. My husband. | -这是谁 -迈卡国王 我的丈夫 |
[02:21] | He built the Rebellion with me. | 他和我一起建立了义军 |
[02:23] | And he was one of the first casualties of the Horde. | 他是第一批死于霍德人之手的亡魂 |
[02:28] | – Sorry. I didn’t know. – Adora. | -抱歉 我不知道 -阿多拉 |
[02:31] | My daughter believes you can help us. | 我女儿相信你能帮助我们 |
[02:33] | Glimmer has vouched for you despite your background. | 格丽玛不顾你的出身 为你担保 |
[02:35] | And because I greatly love my daughter. | 我很爱我女儿 |
[02:37] | I’m willing to give you a chance. | 所以我愿意给你一个机会 |
[02:40] | Do not disappoint her. | 别让她失望 |
[02:56] | – Glimmer! Are you okay? – What are you doing in here? | -格丽玛 你没事吧 -你在这干吗 |
[02:59] | I’m sorry, I couldn’t sleep in my room. | 抱歉 我在我房间睡不着 |
[03:01] | I’ve never slept without any other people around before. | 身边没人我睡不着啊 |
[03:04] | And I ran into your mom, I think she doesn’t like me. | 我还碰到了你妈 她好像不喜欢我 |
[03:08] | – What? My mom loves you. – Yeah, sure. She loves She-Ra. | -什么 我妈很喜欢你 -她喜欢的是希瑞 |
[03:13] | Mom can be a little intense, heh. | 我妈有时是有点严厉 |
[03:17] | Our meeting with the Rebellion Generals is today. | 我们今天要和义军将军开会 |
[03:19] | And you’re invited. She wouldn’t invite you if she didn’t like you. | 也邀请了你 她要是不喜欢你也不会邀请你呀 |
[03:33] | Come on, meeting’s about to start. | 走吧 会议要开始了 |
[03:34] | Uh, the chairs are still empty. | 还没什么人啊 |
[03:36] | Those are for other Etherian Princesses. | 这是给其他以希利亚的公主准备的 |
[03:39] | But none of them have been active members of Rebellion since I was a kid. | 但我小时候她们就不管义军的事了 |
[03:43] | The Rebellion had a big defeat years ago, | 很多年前 义军打了场大败仗 |
[03:45] | and most of the old princesses gave up. | 大部分老公主都放弃了 |
[03:48] | Now all the kingdoms keep to themselves. | 所有王国都各自为政 |
[03:50] | And the new princesses do the same. | 新公主也是一样 |
[03:52] | Other than Spinnerella and Netossa. Hey, guys! | 除了斯宾内拉和内托萨 你们好啊 |
[03:56] | We’re not really sure what they do. | 我也不知道她们能做什么 |
[04:03] | What? What? I don’t understand. | 怎么了 我不懂 |
[04:06] | This is not your chair. | 这不是你的位子 |
[04:09] | Sorry, first day, won’t happen again. | 抱歉 她刚来 下次不会了 |
[04:12] | – What did I do? – You sat in my dad’s chair. | -我做错什么了 -你坐了我爸的位子 |
[04:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:20] | I’ve asked you here | 我让你们来 |
[04:21] | because I received a distress call from Princess Perfuma. | 是因为我收到普弗玛公主的求救 |
[04:24] | The Horde is laying siege to her kingdom. | 霍德人在围攻她的王国 |
[04:26] | She’s asking Bright Moon for assistance. General? | 她请求明月城支援 将军 |
[04:29] | Perfuma’s kingdom Plumeria is located near the front line. | 普弗玛的王国普卢梅里亚位于前线附近 |
[04:33] | The Horde has set up camps in her territory, | 霍德人在她的国土安营扎寨 |
[04:35] | cutting off their main supply route. | 切断了她们主要的补给线路 |
[04:36] | Bright Moon will provide food and humanitarian aid. | 明月城会提供食物以及人道援助 |
[04:40] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的办法 |
[04:41] | Fight the Horde? Glimmer, you propose this idea every meeting. | 跟霍德打仗 格丽玛 你每次会议都这样 |
[04:44] | No! I was gonna say | 不 我是想说 |
[04:47] | let’s use aggressive fist-to-face sparkles. | 我们面对面干一场吧 |
[04:49] | I said, no, Glimmer. Now sit down. | 我说了不行 格丽玛 坐下 |
[04:54] | You should send me, Glimmer and Bow to lead the relief mission. | 派我 格丽玛和鲍尔去执行救援任务吧 |
[04:57] | You can send me as She-Ra. | 我变成希瑞去 |
[04:59] | I’ll make sure everyone gets there safely. | 我会保证大家安全到达的 |
[05:01] | And protect Bow and Glimmer if the Horde attacks. | 如果霍德人袭击 我会保护鲍尔和格丽玛 |
[05:03] | I promise, I won’t disappoint you. | 我保证不会让你失望的 |
[05:07] | Very well. | 那好吧 |
[05:08] | You will deliver food and supplies to Plumeria. | 你们给普卢梅里亚运送食物和补给 |
[05:11] | And under no circumstances will you engage the Horde. | 无论什么情况 都不能和霍德人交战 |
[05:14] | You leave at dawn. | 黎明出发 |
[05:18] | I give up! I give up! | 我放弃了 |
[05:21] | Quit playing around, Kyle! | 别闹了 凯尔 |
[05:22] | Where’s Catra? She’s supposed to be here. | 卡特拉呢 她也该训练的啊 |
[05:25] | Not anymore, cadet Lonnie. | 不会了 朗尼学员 |
[05:28] | Why aren’t you dressed? | 你怎么没换衣服 |
[05:29] | Oh, Lonnie, Lonnie, sweet dumb Lonnie. | 朗尼 朗尼小傻瓜 |
[05:34] | They made you Force Captain? | 他们让你当部队上尉了 |
[05:37] | Congrats, Catra! | 恭喜啊 卡特拉 |
[05:39] | Hordak knows a good thing when he sees it. | 霍达克是个好伯乐 |
[05:41] | Now that I’m in charge. | 现在我来负责了 |
[05:43] | Shadow Weaver won’t be the only one… | 不光是暗影编织者 |
[05:55] | What do you need, Shadow Weaver? Are you giving me my first mission? | 什么事 暗影编织者 你要给我第一个任务吗 |
[05:58] | You will explain how you lost Force Captain Adora. | 阿多拉部队上尉为什么不见了 |
[06:02] | I’ve told you everything I know about Adora! | 我把知道的都告诉你了 |
[06:04] | I know you’re lying. You have to be lying. | 我知道你在说谎 你肯定在说谎 |
[06:07] | What happened to Adora? What did you do? | 阿多拉怎么了 你做了什么 |
[06:11] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[06:12] | She left us! She left me! | 她离开了我们 离开了我 |
[06:15] | You ever think Adora’s not as loyal as you thought? | 你有想过阿多拉没你想得那么忠诚吗 |
[06:18] | I will learn the truth, Catra. Even if I have to drag it from your… | 我会查清真相的 卡特拉 哪怕我 |
[06:26] | Out of my way! | 让开 |
[06:36] | Mom didn’t say anything about all the plants dying. | 妈妈都没说这里的植物要死了 |
[06:39] | I don’t think she knows. Wait, where’s Adora? | 她应该不知道 等等 阿多拉呢 |
[06:47] | Are you gonna be She-Ra the entire time while we’re here? | 你全程都要变成希瑞吗 |
[06:50] | I told Queen Angella I would. | 我向安琪拉女王保证了 |
[06:52] | Besides people like me better as She-Ra. Could Adora do this? | 再说人们更喜欢希瑞 阿多拉可以这样吗 |
[06:58] | Yep. Very useful to our mission. | 对我们的任务真有帮助呢 |
[07:01] | Hey, guys. What is that? | 伙计们 那是什么 |
[07:05] | – Must be coming from the Horde camp. – You’re here! | -肯定是霍德营地的 -你们来了 |
[07:08] | Princess Perfuma. I’m Commander Glimmer. | 普弗玛公主 我是格丽玛指挥官 |
[07:12] | I get a hat. | 我有帽子了 |
[07:21] | Oh, my. Everyone, come quick! It’s… | 天啊 大家快来 |
[07:24] | Oh, it’s… | 这是 |
[07:25] | It’s… | 她是 |
[07:29] | Look! The universe has heard our pleas | 老天听到了我们的祈祷 |
[07:31] | and sent the legendary She-Ra to help us save our home. | 派了传奇希瑞来拯救我们的家园了 |
[07:42] | We heard about the blockade. And we’ve come to help. | 我们听说你们被封锁了 就赶来帮助你们了 |
[07:46] | We brought food and supplies for you. | 我们给你们带了吃的和补给 |
[07:51] | Welcome to Plumeria, She-Ra. | 欢迎来到普卢梅里亚 希瑞 |
[07:55] | Glimmer, what’s happening? | 格丽玛 怎么回事 |
[07:57] | Come with me, I’ll show you around. You’re gonna love it. | 跟我来 我带你转转 你会喜欢的 |
[08:04] | Our people have lived here in tranquility for thousands of years. | 我们在这里平静地生活了几千年 |
[08:08] | We’re known for our beautiful flowers, our majestic trees. | 这里最出名的是鲜花和大树 |
[08:14] | And this is the Heart-Blossom, the center of our kingdom, | 这是我们国家的中心 绽放之心 |
[08:18] | and the source of all my magical powers. | 也是我魔力的源泉 |
[08:22] | At least this tree is fine. What happened to everything else? | 起码这棵树没事 其他植物是怎么了 |
[08:26] | We’re going through a rough patch. | 我们现在遇到了难题 |
[08:28] | But I’m sure the universe will right itself soon. | 但老天爷很快就会拨乱反正的 |
[08:31] | Everything is dead or dying. | 所有植物不是死了就是快死了 |
[08:32] | Look, the blight hit after the Horde arrived. | 霍德人来以后 植物就开始枯萎 |
[08:35] | We don’t know why, and nothing I do stops it. | 我们不知道为什么 我阻止不了 |
[08:38] | But we don’t dwell on the negative. Look at the positive. | 但我们别消极 看看积极的一面 |
[08:41] | The Heart-Blossom is still healthy, and the She-Ra is here, | 绽放之心还很健康 而且希瑞来了 |
[08:45] | and the celebration’s about to begin. | 我们要开始庆祝了 |
[08:48] | Celebration? | 庆祝 |
[09:00] | You will not refuse me! | 不许拒绝我 |
[09:07] | – Shadow Weaver. – Lord Hordak! | -暗影编织者 -霍达克大人 |
[09:09] | You have disobeyed my orders. | 你违抗了我的命令 |
[09:13] | I’ve done no such thing, Lord Hordak. My will is your will. | 不可能 霍达克大人 我的意愿与您一致 |
[09:17] | Explain to me why you’ve requisitioned more troops | 那你为什么因为一个失踪的士兵 |
[09:20] | to look for one missing soldier. | 不停地审问下属 |
[09:24] | A soldier I ordered you to give up on. | 我已经命令你放弃她了 |
[09:27] | Finding Adora is crucial to the Horde– | 找到阿多拉至关重要 |
[09:29] | Our mission is to kill the Whispering Woods | 我们的任务是扫平呓语森林 |
[09:32] | so we can finally march on Bright Moon. | 进军明月城 |
[09:34] | Our mission is to destroy | 我们的任务是战胜 |
[09:36] | the Princesses and their ridiculous Rebellion. | 那些公主和她们可笑的叛军 |
[09:40] | You are distracted, Shadow Weaver. | 你分心了 暗影编织者 |
[09:42] | Our ground troops demand your full attention. | 你必须专注于地面部队 |
[09:45] | The siege on Plumeria has carried on for too long. | 围攻普卢梅里亚花的时间太久了 |
[09:48] | You will give the order to increase power until victory is achieved. | 我命令你增强魔力战胜她们 |
[09:52] | And never forget, I gave you your magical power | 别忘了 是我给你的魔力 |
[09:57] | and at my slightest whim, I can take it away. | 我可以轻易地收回来 |
[10:01] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[10:02] | Of course, Lord Hordak. | 当然 霍达克大人 |
[10:11] | No, no, no, it’s okay. You need this food more than we do. | 不用了 你们比我更需要食物 |
[10:22] | We are so honored to have you. | 你能来我们真是太荣幸了 |
[10:25] | – That’s She-Ra. – Yes, I know. The She-Ra, right? | -是希瑞 -我知道 传说中的希瑞啊 |
[10:28] | I’m so happy that after all these centuries of being gone, | 你离开了几个世纪 |
[10:30] | you’ve finally returned. | 终于回来了 |
[10:32] | I say bring out the party kale. | 把派对用的羽衣甘蓝拿过来 |
[10:34] | At our hour of great need, like in stories. | 就在我们最需要你的时候 跟故事里一样 |
[10:37] | – What stories? – The stories we’ve been telling for thousands of years. | -什么故事 -我们流传了几千年的故事 |
[10:41] | She-Ra, the warrior | 希瑞战士说了一个字 |
[10:43] | who tamed the beasts of Beast Island with a single word. | 就驯服了野兽岛上的野兽 |
[10:46] | That’s nothing. | 这算什么 |
[10:48] | What about the time She-Ra | 希瑞骑着飞马 |
[10:49] | defeated a squad of Horde soldiers on a flying horse? | 打败了一队霍德士兵 |
[10:52] | Or the time she saved Thaymor from a legion of Horde soldiers? | 还在霍德军团手中拯救了翡莫呢 |
[10:57] | Or the time she borrowed my toothbrush | 她还借了我的牙刷 |
[10:59] | and used it to defeat an army of soldiers. | 用来打败了一队士兵 |
[11:03] | – Bow, that’s not true. – You’re right. It was two armies! | -鲍尔 并没有 -说得对 是两队 |
[11:13] | Hey, calm down! | 冷静点 |
[11:15] | Give her some space. | 给她点空间 |
[11:17] | One at a time. You first. | 一个一个来 你先来 |
[11:20] | – Oh! Thank you for the… – Windchime. | -谢谢你的 -风铃 |
[11:23] | Windchime. | 风铃 |
[11:28] | We’re so excited for you | 我们很高兴 |
[11:30] | to heal our land and bring all the plants back to life. | 你们来到我们的土地上 让所有的植物起死回生 |
[11:33] | Will you do it before the drum circle or after? | 你要在鼓乐队演奏前还是演奏后开始 |
[11:36] | – You want me to heal your land? – Yes! | -你想要我治愈你们的土地 -没错 |
[11:39] | Like in the ancient story, | 就像在古老的传说中中 |
[11:41] | “She-Ra heals The Forest And Brings The Trees Back to Life.” | 《希瑞治愈森林 树木回春》 |
[11:44] | I’ve seen her do way weirder stuff. This’ll be a snap. | 我见过她做到更奇怪的事 这是小菜一碟 |
[11:48] | Wait, it’s not that simple. Plus, I don’t like the look of that smoke. | 等等 没那么见到 以及我觉得这股烟不对劲 |
[11:52] | The Horde’s up to something big. Maybe we should investigate. | 霍德军队要有大动作了 也许我们该去调查一下 |
[11:56] | We? | 我们 |
[11:59] | This is my power. | 这是我的力量 |
[12:00] | I grow plants. | 我能让植物生长 |
[12:05] | We’re not strong enough to go against the Horde. | 我们不足以和霍德军对抗 |
[12:08] | All we want is to live peacefully in our ancestral home. | 我们只希望能和平地生活在我们的家中 |
[12:11] | And then She-Ra saved the day once again! | 然后希瑞再一次拯救了世界 |
[12:16] | We need you, She-Ra. | 我们需要你 希瑞 |
[12:21] | She-Ra! She-Ra! She-Ra! | 希瑞 希瑞 希瑞 |
[12:26] | Yes, healing. That is a thing I know how to do. | 没错 治愈 我知道怎么做 |
[12:29] | I need to take Bow and Glimmer over to those trees for a moment. | 我得跟鲍尔和格丽玛去一下那边的树林 |
[12:33] | I know what I’m doing! | 我知道我该做什么 |
[12:35] | I don’t know what I’m doing! I can’t heal any thing! | 我不知道我该做什么 我不会治愈 |
[12:37] | But the stories say you have healing powers. | 但是传说中你有治愈的能力 |
[12:39] | They also say I fought the Mantisaur. | 他们还说我和曼提索尔族战斗 |
[12:41] | I don’t even know what that is. | 我都不知道那是什么 |
[12:42] | Why don’t you just concentrate really hard. | 不如你好好集中注意力 |
[12:45] | That seems to work whenever you need to transform. | 你要变身的时候好像这样就行了 |
[12:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:55] | – Did I do it? – No, you punched a tree. | -我做到了吗 -没有 你打穿了一棵树 |
[12:58] | – That’s kinda the opposite of healing. – Let me try again. | -这和治愈恰恰相反 -我再试试 |
[13:10] | – Magic blast. Also not healing. – I’ll get it this time. | -魔法弹 也不是治愈 -这次肯定性 |
[13:20] | Magical transformation? | 魔法变形 |
[13:21] | Wait, is that what happened to our horse? | 等等 我们的马就是这样被变了吗 |
[13:32] | It’s okay. You’ll get it soon. | 没事 你迟早会学会的 |
[13:34] | Soon isn’t good enough! | 迟早还不够好 |
[13:36] | People expect me to save their land. | 人们指望我拯救他们的土地 |
[13:38] | I thought I was better as She-Ra, | 我以为我作为希瑞会更好 |
[13:40] | but I’m useless no matter what form I take. | 但我不管是哪个形态都没有用 |
[13:48] | – My hat! – She-Ra! | -我的帽子 -希瑞 |
[13:49] | Come quickly! Something absolutely terrible has happened! | 快来 发生了一些很可怕的事 |
[14:00] | The Heart-Blossom is dying. Please, She-Ra, heal our land. | 绽放之心要死了 拜托 希瑞 治愈大地吧 |
[14:19] | Oh, come on, do something. | 拜托 做点什么啊 |
[14:27] | No. | 不行 |
[14:32] | Sorry. I don’t know how to heal. | 对不起 我不知道如何治愈 |
[14:34] | Who are you? And where’s She-Ra? | 你是谁 希瑞在哪里 |
[14:37] | My name’s Adora. I was chosen to carry the sword of She-Ra. | 我叫阿多拉 我被选中为希瑞之剑的主人 |
[14:40] | But I haven’t been doing this for very long, | 但我才刚成为剑的主人不就 |
[14:43] | and I don’t know how it works yet. | 我还不知道该怎么做 |
[14:45] | She’s just a girl! | 她只是个小姑娘 |
[14:47] | I never meant to deceive you. | 我不是故意要欺骗你们 |
[14:48] | I am She-Ra, I’m just not the same She-Ra. | 我是希瑞 我只是不是那个希瑞 |
[14:52] | Then you can’t save us? | 那你救不了我们吗 |
[15:05] | Wait, there might be another way. | 等等 也许还有别的办法 |
[15:07] | I know the Horde. | 我了解霍德军 |
[15:09] | I think they are using one of their machines to poison your land. | 我觉得他们在用他们的机器毒害你们的大地 |
[15:12] | If we wanna save your home, we have to stop them! | 如果我们想要拯救你们的家 我们要阻止他们 |
[15:15] | You’re not the She-Ra from the stories. | 你不是传说中的希瑞 |
[15:17] | You’re supposed to save us. | 你应该拯救我们的 |
[15:19] | It will be all right. I promise. We’ll rebuild. | 没事的 我保证 我们能重建的 |
[15:23] | We have to believe the universe | 我们要相信上天 |
[15:25] | will repay the Horde for their evil deed eventually. | 会为霍德人的暴行而惩罚他们 |
[15:28] | The universe won’t protect you! | 上天不会保护你们 |
[15:31] | You want She-Ra to fix things, | 你们希望希瑞解决一切 |
[15:33] | but you won’t even try to save yourselves? | 但是你们都不想试试拯救自己 |
[15:35] | At least Adora’s trying. | 至少阿多拉在努力 |
[15:37] | If She-Ra can’t save us, no one can. | 如果希瑞救不了我们 那就没人能了 |
[15:41] | Right now we need to make sure our people are safe. We leave today. | 现在我们需要保护我们的人民 我们今天就走 |
[15:48] | – Are you okay? – I just wanted to help. | -你没事吧 -我只是想帮忙 |
[15:52] | But all I’ve done is disappoint an entire kingdom. | 但我只会让整个王国的人失望 |
[15:56] | I’m sorry I let you guys down after you talked me up. | 对不起 你这样鼓励我 我还是让你们失望了 |
[16:00] | We just wanted everyone to see what an awesome person you are. | 我们只希望大家都能看到你是多棒的人 |
[16:03] | I thought I was being supportive, but I was actually being terrible! | 我以为我是在支持你 但我其实一直在坏事 |
[16:08] | Adora, She-Ra’s not the reason we like you. | 阿多拉 我们不是因为你是希瑞才喜欢你 |
[16:12] | We like you because you’re our friend. | 我们喜欢你是因为你是我们的朋友 |
[16:19] | You have a plan, don’t you? | 你心里有计划 对吗 |
[16:21] | Yeah. I think I do. | 我想是的 |
[16:26] | All clear. | 安全 |
[16:31] | Okay, we need to find the machine. Every Hord camp is laid out the same. | 我们需要找到那个机器 霍德营地的排班都一样 |
[16:35] | Guard duty’s always in half-hour shifts. | 守卫半小时轮班一次 |
[16:37] | So we walk in when the shift changes in three, two, one. | 所以我们等守卫换班就溜进去 三 二 一 |
[16:42] | – Shift change! – Finally! | -换班 -终于到时间了 |
[16:44] | I swear boring shifts go by slower. | 越无聊时间过得越慢 |
[16:54] | You are right, the Horde is poisoning the land. | 你说得没错 霍德军的确在毒害这片土地 |
[16:57] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这里干什么 |
[16:59] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[17:01] | We have security clearance, password 5-echo-niner. | 我们有许可 密码5EN |
[17:03] | Now you’ll be on your way. | 干你自己的事去吧 |
[17:05] | We haven’t used that password in months. | 我们好几个月没用这个密码了 |
[17:07] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[17:08] | – Adora? What do we do? – Run! | -阿多拉 我们怎么办 -快跑 |
[17:12] | Hey, the Bright Moon guys left. | 明月城的人走了 |
[17:15] | “We’ve gone to the camp to find the weapon killing your trees. | “我们去营地寻找杀死你们树木的武器了 |
[17:19] | If we don’t make it, I wanted to say I’m sorry. | 如果我们没有成功 我想说我很抱歉 |
[17:22] | I couldn’t be the hero you wanted. | 我没法成为你们想要的英雄 |
[17:25] | Adora.” | 阿多拉” |
[17:29] | She’s still trying, even though we were so negative. | 她还在努力 就算我们那么消极 |
[17:32] | Glimmer was right. | 格丽玛说得对 |
[17:34] | This is our home, we can’t let her do this alone! | 这是我们的家 我们不能让她独自前往 |
[17:37] | Everyone, She-Ra and our friends from Bright Moon | 大家伙儿 希瑞和我们银月城的朋友 |
[17:41] | are risking their lives | 在冒生命危险 |
[17:42] | to protect us from the Horde. | 想从霍德军手中保护我们 |
[17:43] | We need to help them! | 我们要帮助他们 |
[17:45] | Get the warchimes, we march! | 拿上我们的武器 出发 |
[18:09] | How many soldiers can you take? | 你能干掉多少士兵 |
[18:11] | Between one and… zero. | 一个到…零个吧 |
[18:17] | I’ll take them all, if you give me a minute. | 我能全部干掉 只要你给我点时间 |
[18:33] | I always said the universe will repay the Horde one day. | 我总是说上天总有一天会惩罚霍德人 |
[18:36] | Well, I guess that day is today! | 我想着一天就是今天 |
[18:39] | For the She-Ra! | 为了希瑞 |
[18:53] | I’ve never been so alive! | 我从来没有如此快乐 |
[19:06] | For the honor of Grayskull! | 赐予我力量吧 |
[19:43] | For Etheria! | 为了以希利亚 |
[20:15] | Retreat! Retreat! | 撤退 撤退 |
[20:18] | Thank you so much! | 太谢谢你们了 |
[20:20] | You inspired us to save ourselves. | 你们激励我们拯救了我们自己 |
[20:23] | How can we ever repay you? | 我们要如何报答你们 |
[20:25] | Join the Rebellion, and help me reform the Princess Alliance. | 加入义军 帮我重建公主联盟 |
[20:29] | Um, are you sure? Didn’t that go horribly the first time? | 你确定吗 上次的结果不是很糟糕吗 |
[20:33] | It went horribly for our parents. But we have a chance to do it right. | 那是我们的上一辈 我们有机会能弥补 |
[20:37] | We’re clearly stronger together. | 我们显然在一起能更强 |
[20:39] | Think what all the Princesses united could do. | 想象所有的公主们联合能做些什么 |
[20:43] | Would I get to hit people with flowers? | 我还能用花打人吗 |
[20:46] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[20:47] | Then you have a deal. Hey, everyone! | 那就说定了 大家伙 |
[20:50] | Look at us. We’re mighty rebels now. | 看 我们现在是伟大的起义军了 |
[20:58] | Force Captain Catra– | 卡特拉不对尚未 |
[21:00] | This was brought to me by retreating soldiers, | 这是撤离的士兵带回来的情报 |
[21:03] | retreating because their camp was attacked by Adora | 因为他们的营地被阿多拉和希瑞摧毁 |
[21:07] | and She-Ra. | 而撤离 |
[21:10] | Pathetic. You are still trying to protect her. | 真可悲 你还想保护她 |
[21:13] | Did you think you could keep the truth from me? | 你以为你能永远瞒着我吗 |
[21:17] | It’s just a phase, she’s confused. | 这只是一个阶段 她很迷惘 |
[21:20] | I’ll bring her back in, I swear. | 我会把她带回来的 我发誓 |
[21:22] | Oh, yes, you will. | 你当然会了 |
[21:24] | Because until I tell you otherwise, that is your mission. | 因为除非我另有命令 这将永远是你的任务 |
[21:29] | And to ensure success, no matter where Adora goes, | 为了保险起见 不管阿多拉去哪里 |
[21:32] | no matter how long it takes, | 不管要花多久 |
[21:34] | my shadow spies will find her. | 我的暗影密探都会找到她 |
[21:39] | Find her and bring her home. | 找到她并带她回家 |
[21:48] | What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[21:50] | Since you’ve never slept in a room by yourself before, | 既然你从来没有一个人睡过 |
[21:53] | Bow and I thought we’d throw you a sleepover. | 我和鲍尔决定来给你办个睡衣派对 |
[21:55] | Then you won’t feel so alone. | 这样你就不会感觉太孤单 |
[21:56] | We even got you a new bed. | 我们还给你弄了一张新的床 |
[22:01] | It’s wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[22:03] | We can do this tomorrow too, | 我们明天也可以来 |
[22:04] | since Glimmer’s grounded for ignoring orders. | 因为格丽玛因无视命令而被禁足了 |
[22:07] | For one week. That’s three weeks less than normal. | 才一周 比平时少了三轴了 |
[22:10] | And mom said she’d consider my plan | 妈妈说她会考虑我的 |
[22:12] | to recruit new Princesses into the Rebellion! | 招募新公主加入义军的计划 |
[22:16] | Thanks, guys. | 谢了 伙计们 |
[22:17] | I might not ever be the perfect hero everybody wants me to be, | 我也许不是所有人想让我成为的那个完美英雄 |
[22:19] | but that’s okay. | 但那也没关系 |
[22:21] | Of course it’s okay. | 那当然没关系了 |
[22:23] | Do you have any idea | 你知不知道 |
[22:25] | how annoying you’d be if you were perfect? | 万一你很完美 那有多烦人吗 |
[22:28] | Aw! Best Friend Squad! | 最好的朋友小队 |
[22:31] | Yeah, we’re not calling ourselves that. | 我们不能叫这个名字 |
[22:33] | I prefer “The Glimmer Group.” | 我喜欢”格丽玛队” |
[22:35] | Nah. We’re the Best Friend Squad. | 不 我们就是最好的朋友小队 |