时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Counsel, we’re looking for plans | 议会 我们要想办法 |
[00:18] | to strengthen our defenses against the Horde. | 增强我们的防线来抵御霍德人 |
[00:21] | – Who would like to go first? – Me, me, me. Me. Me, me. | -谁先说 -我我我 |
[00:26] | Who besides Glimmer would like to go first? | 除了格丽玛 谁先来 |
[00:28] | Mom– Uh, Your Majesty. | 妈 陛下 |
[00:31] | You should let me, Bow and Adora continue | 让我 鲍尔和阿多拉 |
[00:34] | our Princess recruitment mission. | 继续招募公主吧 |
[00:36] | If we form a new Princess Alliance, | 如果我们能建立新的公主联盟 |
[00:38] | the Rebellion would actually stand a chance for once. | 义军这次就有机会了 |
[00:40] | The Princesses withdrew from the last Alliance. | 上次联盟的公主都撤退了 |
[00:43] | They chose to focus on protecting their own lands. | 她们选择保护自己的土地 |
[00:45] | So, are we supposed to just give up? Please let me try. | 那我们就放弃了吗 请让我试试吧 |
[00:49] | All I’m proposing is a diplomatic mission. | 我只是提议一个外交任务 |
[00:53] | So, what do you propose? | 你有什么提议 |
[00:56] | Anyone approaching Bright Moon by sea passes the Salineas Sea Gate. | 要从海上接近明月城只能通过萨利尼亚斯海口 |
[00:59] | It’s controlled by Princess Mermista. | 那里是梅尔米萨公主掌控 |
[01:00] | Now that her father is retired. | 她父亲退休了 |
[01:02] | With her on our side, the Rebellion could control the seas. | 让她加入 义军就能控制海域 |
[01:05] | We need this alliance with her, Mom. | 我们得跟她结盟 妈 |
[01:08] | The journey is treacherous, Glimmer. I’m not sure. | 这次任务很危险 格丽玛 我不放心 |
[01:11] | Don’t worry, Mom. With She-Ra, we can conquer anything. | 别担心 妈 有希瑞在 我们能征服一切 |
[01:15] | And we’re also gonna need a boat. | 我们还需要一艘船 |
[01:17] | With She-Ra and a boat, we can conquer anything. | 有希瑞和船 我们能征服一切 |
[01:21] | And an experienced sea captain. | 还需要一个有经验的船长 |
[01:24] | With She-Ra, a boat, and an experienced sea captain, | 有希瑞和船 还有个有经验的船长 |
[01:29] | we can conquer anything. | 我们能征服一切 |
[01:31] | Very well. | 那好吧 |
[01:33] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[01:35] | I mean it, Glimmer. No violence, and no collateral damage. | 我是认真的 格丽玛 不许用暴力造成误伤 |
[01:39] | Yes, mommy. You won’t regret it. | 好的 妈妈 你不会后悔的 |
[02:25] | Go fish. | 没有 |
[02:27] | This is so cool. Seaworthy is just like I imagined it. | 好酷啊 适航镇和我想得一样 |
[02:31] | – Everyone looks like a really pirate. – Focus, Bow. | -大家都像真的海盗一样 -认真点 鲍尔 |
[02:35] | – We’re here to find a sea captain. – No pirates? | -我们是来找船长的 -不找海盗 |
[02:38] | No pirates. | 不找 |
[02:40] | None of these people look qualified to sail a ship. | 这里的人都不像能航海的 |
[02:45] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[02:49] | We’re looking for a sea captain to take us to Salineas. | 我们想找个船长带我们去萨利尼亚斯 |
[02:56] | I won. Drinks all around. Put it on my friend here’s tab. | 我赢了 请大家喝一杯 算我我朋友账上 |
[03:02] | We were told you’re a sea captain? | 听说你是船长 |
[03:05] | I am the one and only Sea Hawk. | 我就是独一无二的海鹰 |
[03:08] | – Has my reputation preceded me? – Your name is Sea Hawk? | -你们久仰我的大名吗 -你叫海鹰 |
[03:13] | – That’s the coolest name I’ve ever heard. – Captain Sea Hawk, | -这是我听过最酷的名字了 -海鹰船长 |
[03:16] | We’re interviewing potential captains to take us to Salineas. | 我们在面试能带我们去萨利尼亚斯的船长 |
[03:20] | Would you like to apply for the position? | 你想来面试吗 |
[03:24] | Apply for the position? | 面试 |
[03:26] | I am the one and only am Sea Hawk. I’m offer only. | 我可是独一无二的海鹰 都是我来挑人的 |
[03:29] | Okay, just because “Sea” is in your name | 别以为你名字里有”海” |
[03:31] | doesn’t tell us your actual qualifications. | 就有资质了 |
[03:35] | Qualifications? I once ran the 50-klick Galebreath Gauntlet | 资质 我随随便便就赢了50公里的 |
[03:39] | in less than 20 klicks, | 格布莱斯铁人赛 |
[03:41] | I maneuvered the Serpentine with nary a chip in my bow. | 我穿越蛇纹海峡时 船只毫发无损 |
[03:45] | My shanties are considered so desirable, | 我的海号特别带劲 |
[03:48] | sirens fling themselves into sea at the sound of them. | 海妖一听就会跳进海中 |
[03:51] | And because I can tell you’re wondering, | 我知道你们很好奇 |
[03:53] | my mustache is naturally shiny. | 我的胡子天生就这么有光泽 |
[03:57] | It is shiny. | 确实 |
[03:59] | You’re hired. | 你被录用了 |
[04:01] | There, kids. What makes you think you can afford me? | 孩子们 你们凭什么觉得能雇得起我 |
[04:05] | I assure you, Captain Sea Hawk, money is no object. | 我保证 海鹰船长 钱不是问题 |
[04:09] | Behold my fee. | 先看看价格 |
[04:15] | Money might be an object. | 可能有点问题 |
[04:16] | You know what? Fine, we’ll just find another sea captain. | 算了 我们再找个船长吧 |
[04:19] | Good luck with that. You won’t find another soul | 祝你们好运 你们找不到像我这么了解 |
[04:22] | who knows the treacherous route to Salineas as well as I. | 凶险的萨利尼亚斯路线的了 |
[04:25] | I brave it often to visit | 我经常去拜访 |
[04:26] | my close personal friend, Princess Mermista. | 我的好朋友 梅尔米萨公主 |
[04:31] | – You know her? – Do I? | -你认识她 -你说呢 |
[04:35] | Okay. Here’s the deal. You go one round, winner takes all. | 我有个提议 我们比试一下 胜者为王 |
[04:39] | You win, we leave you alone. | 你赢了 我们就不烦你了 |
[04:40] | I win, you take us to Salineas at no cost. | 我赢了 你就免费带我们去萨利尼亚斯 |
[04:46] | That’s a terrible deal. But I am undefeated at arm wrestling. | 这提议真烂 但我扳手腕可没输过 |
[04:50] | Let me show you how it’s done, lassie. | 让你瞧瞧我的厉害 小姑娘 |
[04:53] | – Go, Adora. Put him in the dirt. – This is so dumb. | -阿多拉加油 干掉他 -太蠢了 |
[04:57] | This is the best you’ve got? | 你就这点本事吗 |
[04:59] | I once beat a Tyrosaur with biceps the size of my head | 我有次和一条二头肌和我头一样大的翼龙 |
[05:03] | in an arm-wrestling match that lasted two weeks. | 扳了两周的手腕 最后我赢了 |
[05:10] | Well, truth be told, I let you win so as to, | 其实我放水了 |
[05:13] | boost your confidence. | 给你增加点自信吧 |
[05:15] | I’ve been wanting to go to Salineas anyway. | 反正我也要去萨利尼亚斯 |
[05:17] | Come on, kids with me. Forward to adventure. | 跟我一起去冒险吧 孩子们 |
[05:25] | Adora is in Seaworthy. | 阿多拉在适航镇 |
[05:27] | I’ll give you one more chance to bring her back. | 再给你一次机会 把她带回来 |
[05:31] | Didn’t Hordak just order you to stop going after Adora? | 霍达克不是刚命令你别找阿多拉了吗 |
[05:35] | And who is going to tell him? You? | 谁会告密 你吗 |
[05:39] | Fine. About time you start treating me | 好吧 反正你总算把我 |
[05:41] | like a Force Captain anyway. I’ll bring her back. | 当部队上尉了 我去把她带回来 |
[05:44] | Not so fast. You won’t be going alone. | 别急 不是你一个人 |
[05:47] | You’ll be joined by Force Captain Scorpia. | 你和蝎女部队上尉一起去 |
[05:53] | – Kitty. Just so you know, I’m a hugger. – Huh? What? | -小猫咪 先说一下 我喜欢拥抱 -什么 |
[05:58] | Is this some kind of joke? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[06:00] | Scorpia will see that you are kept in line. | 蝎女会看着你的 |
[06:04] | Okay, whatever. You’re at least giving me a vehicle, right? | 随便吧 起码给个交通工具吧 |
[06:08] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[06:12] | No. | 不 |
[06:13] | Not boats. | 不要船 |
[06:15] | Oh, I just love boats. Don’t you? | 我好喜欢船 你不喜欢吗 |
[06:17] | Wind in your hair, ocean on every side, | 海风吹发 四周环海 |
[06:20] | miles and miles from the nearest dry land, | 远离陆地 |
[06:23] | watery death awaiting at the slightest mishap. | 不小心就会溺死 |
[06:27] | Man, that’s what I call living. | 这才叫生活嘛 |
[06:29] | – Yeah, I’m gonna need you to shut up. – You seasick? | -你还是闭嘴吧 -你晕船吗 |
[06:34] | Just focus on me, okay? It’ll help. | 把注意力放在我身上能好受点 |
[06:37] | Put me down! What is wrong with you? | 放我下来 你什么毛病 |
[06:42] | What are you looking at? Get back to doing boat things. | 你们看什么 回去干活 |
[06:47] | Welcome aboard the Dragon’s Daughter, Three. | 欢迎登上龙之女三号 |
[06:52] | What happened to Dragon’s Daughter One and Two? | 龙之女一号和二号去哪了 |
[06:54] | Tragically, they went down in flames. | 很不幸 被烧了 |
[06:57] | – How did that happen? – I set them on fire. | -怎么回事 -我烧的 |
[07:01] | – Adventure! – Are we sure about this guy? | -冒险咯 -这人真的没问题吗 |
[07:04] | He just needs to get us there. | 只要能把我们送到就行 |
[07:06] | Now you’ll of course be expected to earn your keep | 你们要在船上帮忙 |
[07:08] | by helping out around the ship. | 来付我钱 |
[07:10] | Never fear, I’ll teach everything you need to know | 不用怕 我会用很简单的方式 |
[07:14] | in shanty form. | 来教你们的 |
[07:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[07:18] | I noticed your mainsail wasn’t secure. So I fixed it. | 我看你主帆没系紧 就系上了 |
[07:21] | Tying proper knots is a task that takes years to master. | 一般需要很多年才能打好结的 |
[07:25] | – You did these just now? – Yes. | -你刚刚就学会了 -是的 |
[07:28] | Sea Hawk is impressed with my knots. This is the best day of my life. | 海鹰夸我结打得好 今天太爽了 |
[07:32] | Excellent work, even if it is beginner’s luck. | 非常好 虽然这是新手的运气 |
[07:36] | We’ll also need to set a lookout. Come on, Sparkle, we’ll sing a duet | 我们还得找个人瞭望 闪光 我们来个二重唱 |
[07:40] | and I’ll show you how to climb ratlines. | 然后我教你怎么爬绳索 |
[07:46] | – Wait, how did she… – I unfurled the jib. | -等等 她怎么 -我把三角帆打开了 |
[07:49] | By yourself? | 你一个人吗 |
[07:50] | Not even a sailor as experienced as me could do that. | 我这么有经验的船员一个人也做不到啊 |
[07:55] | So, what you’re saying is I’m better at this than you are? | 你是说我这方面比你强吗 |
[07:58] | And the name is Glimmer. | 我叫格丽玛 |
[08:01] | Well, you are a strangely overqualified crew. | 你们作为船员厉害得过分了 |
[08:05] | – What do you even need Sea Hawk for? – Your map? | -那还找海鹰干什么 -地图 |
[08:12] | Can we focus on our super important mission here? | 我们能专注于这项非常重要的任务吗 |
[08:15] | More sailing, less shanty-ing. | 好好航行 别聊天了 |
[08:18] | Of course, Shimmer. | 当然 闪光 |
[08:19] | Our top secret mission from the queen. I’ll get you there straightaway. | 这是女王的最高机密任务 我会送你们过去的 |
[08:23] | I’m as excited to see my dearest Mermista as I know she is to see me. | 我好想见到亲爱的梅尔米萨 她肯定也是 |
[08:28] | My name is Glimmer! | 我叫格丽玛 |
[08:32] | *I’m Sea Hawk I’m I’m* | *我是海鹰 没错* |
[08:35] | *If you’re looking for adventure then I am your man* | *如果想冒险 找我准没错* |
[08:38] | *If you want to ride all the way to deepest blue* | *如果你想在大海中遨游* |
[08:41] | *Through perilous winds that I got you* | *乘风破浪 那我奉陪* |
[08:44] | *Some say I’m a hero* | *有人说我是英雄* |
[08:46] | *Some say I’m a man* | *有人说我是纯爷们* |
[08:49] | *What I know for sure is* | *我只知道* |
[08:52] | *I’m Sea Hawk I’m I’m* | *我是海鹰 没错* |
[08:57] | *Adventure* | *冒险咯* |
[09:04] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[09:05] | – According to the map, we’re way off-course. – Yeah! | -根据地图 我们偏离航线了 -棒 |
[09:12] | – Let’s go. Go, Adora. – Yes. | -加油 阿多拉 -棒 |
[09:15] | – Yeah! – Best three out of five. | -棒 -五局三胜 |
[09:17] | No. No more arm wrestling. | 别扳手腕了 |
[09:19] | I spotted a ship graveyard in the distance | 远处有个沉船海域 |
[09:21] | and we’re heading straight for it. Is anyone worried about this? | 我们正朝那开呢 你们不担心吗 |
[09:26] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[09:28] | We’re here. | 到了 |
[09:37] | The Serpent of the Sea. | 海洋之蛇 |
[09:39] | I knew he’d be lurking in these waters. | 我就知道他会潜伏在这片海域 |
[09:42] | Wait, you brought us here on purpose? | 等等 你是故意带我们来的 |
[09:46] | See, I don’t just provide sea transport. | 我不光带你们航行 |
[09:49] | I give you a tale to tell your friends. | 还给你们提供炫耀的资本 |
[09:51] | Come on, crew, we’re in for a harrowing adventure. | 船员们 要开始大冒险咯 |
[09:57] | For the Honor of Grayskull. | 赐予我力量吧 |
[10:01] | Watch this! | 瞧好了 |
[10:09] | – Is that a normal thing she does? – Yeah. | -她平时就这样吗 -是的 |
[10:12] | – It takes some getting used to. – Got it. Wait, no. | -你得习惯一下 -好了 等等 不 |
[10:17] | Let me get this straight, you steered us into a giant sea serpent | 我来理一理 你把我们带到一头大蛇怪前 |
[10:20] | so you could, what, show off? | 好让你可以炫耀一下吗 |
[10:22] | That was the plan before your tall friend stole my thunder. | 原本是这个打算 然后你的大高个朋友抢了风头 |
[10:27] | Unbelievable, we’re trying to save Etheria and all you care about | 难以置信 我们要拯救以希利亚 而你满脑子 |
[10:31] | is whether or not we’re impressed with you? | 只是我们是不是觉得你很厉害 |
[10:33] | I need this mission to go right | 这个任务必须顺利完成 |
[10:34] | or Mom will never give me another. | 不然妈妈永远不会再给我任务了 |
[10:38] | Just get us to Salineas. You’ve wasted enough of our time. | 带我们去萨利尼亚斯 你浪费的时间够多了 |
[10:43] | – Okay. Now I got it. We’re all good. – Adora, get in the boat! | -现在好了 没事了 -阿多拉 上船 |
[10:50] | – Why are we stopped? – The Sea Gate is blocking our path. | -我们为什么停了下来 -海之门把我们挡住了 |
[10:54] | – There’s no way past, Force Captain Catra. – What? | -没法过去 卡特拉部队上尉 -什么 |
[11:01] | Shadow Weaver didn’t bothered to mention | 暗影编织者就没想到提醒我 |
[11:03] | there was a massive gate blocking the way to Seaworthy? | 会有一扇大门堵住去适航镇的路 |
[11:06] | Wait, didn’t you learn about | 等等 你在部队上尉培训班 |
[11:08] | the Salineas Sea Gate in Force Captain Orientation? | 没学过萨力尼亚斯海之门吗 |
[11:10] | – There’s a Force Captain Orientation? – Oh, yes, there is. | -还有部队上尉培训班吗 -当然了 |
[11:16] | All hands on deck. | 所有人注意 |
[11:17] | – We are find a way through that gate. – Ooh, impressive captain yell. | -我们要想办法通过那扇门 -上尉下命令了 |
[11:28] | Where is everyone? | 大家都去哪里了 |
[11:34] | Very odd indeed. If I know the Princess Mermista, | 真奇怪 如果我了解梅尔米萨公主的话 |
[11:37] | – and I do, something’s amiss. – Halt! Halt! Halt, I say. | -我当然了解 有点不对劲 -站住 站住 |
[11:46] | Halt. | 站住 |
[11:48] | What’s your business in Salineas? | 你们来萨力尼亚斯干什么 |
[11:51] | We’ve come to speak with Princess Mermista. | 我们来找梅尔米萨公主的 |
[11:52] | Tell her Sea Hawk is with them. She’ll be excited to see me. | 告诉她他们和海鹰一起 她会很想见我的 |
[11:57] | – Ew, who let him back in here? – Princess. | -谁把他放进来的 -公主 |
[12:01] | It’s been too long. | 好久不见 |
[12:03] | I’ve dreamed of you night and day since we parted. | 自从我们上次分开后 我对您日思夜想 |
[12:07] | And who are you? | 你是谁 |
[12:09] | My name is Glimmer of Bright Moon. We’ve never met. | 我是明月城的格丽玛 我们从没见过 |
[12:12] | – Our parents fought in the Rebellion together. – Oh, yeah. | -我们的父母辈曾一起为义军作战 -对 |
[12:16] | I remember hearing about the old Princess Alliance. | 我记得我听说过以前的公主联盟 |
[12:19] | My dad said it was a total disaster. | 我爸爸说那是一场灾难 |
[12:23] | I didn’t think it was possible, | 我本来以为不会有这种事 |
[12:25] | but your beauty grows greater with each passing day. | 但您的美貌真的随着时间流逝而日益增长 |
[12:29] | Will you quit it? I’m trying to talk to my new friend Twinkle. | 你能省省吗 我正在和我的新朋友闪闪讲话呢 |
[12:33] | – Butler, can you bring us some hors d’oeuvres. – Ooh, hors d’oeuvres! | -管家 你能去给我们拿点点心吗 -点心 |
[12:37] | – For everyone but Sea Hawk. – Your guard is also your butler? | -除了海鹰人人有份 -你的守卫也是你的管家 |
[12:41] | I’m a little understaffed right now. Everybody fled | 我现在人手有点不足 大家都跑了 |
[12:44] | – because the gate is falling apart or whatever. – What? | -因为大门正在崩塌之类的 -什么 |
[12:47] | I know. It figures I’d inherit a kingdom that’s crumbling, | 我知道 我的确继承了一个快不行的王国 |
[12:52] | but it’s totally fine. I’m handling it. It’s just kinda inconvenient. | 不过没事 我能处理 就是有点麻烦 |
[12:56] | Because the Horde won’t stop attacking. | 因为霍德人无休止的进攻 |
[12:58] | Why is the gate falling apart? | 大门为什么快崩塌了 |
[13:00] | I mean, who knows? But it’s getting weaker everyday. | 谁知道呢 但是这扇大门越来越弱了 |
[13:03] | If the Horde trys to attack us again, we’re pretty much dead. | 如果霍德人再度进攻 我们基本死定了 |
[13:06] | The Horde is the reason we’re here. | 我们就是因为霍德人来的 |
[13:09] | We want to rebuild the Princess Alliance. | 我们想要重建公主联盟 |
[13:11] | None of us stand a chance on our own, | 我们单打独斗是没有希望的 |
[13:13] | but we might be able to stop them together. | 但是也许我们能一起阻止他们 |
[13:15] | Sure. Because that went so great the first time. | 行啊 因为上次就很顺利 |
[13:18] | Why should I help Bright Moon? | 我为什么要帮助明月城 |
[13:19] | – It’s not like they’ve ever done anything to help us. – Mermista, if I may. | -他们又没有帮助过我们 -梅尔米萨 |
[13:25] | No. No more shanties. | 不行 不许唱船号了 |
[13:27] | Why did you bring him here? He is so annoying. | 你为什么要带他来 他好烦 |
[13:31] | I thought you said she liked you. | 你不是说她喜欢你吗 |
[13:33] | We have a rich, complicated past. | 我们有很多复杂的过往 |
[13:36] | If by that you mean you got us kicked out of the Dolphin Social | 如果这话的意思是你因为挑战海豚社会圈的守卫 |
[13:39] | for challenging the doorman to a duel, then sure. | 而让我们被驱逐的话 没错 |
[13:42] | I don’t recall doing that. | 我不记得我干过这种事 |
[13:44] | And that time you set our gondola on fire in the Tunnel of Love. | 以及你在爱之海道中烧毁了我们的小艇 |
[13:51] | That I do recall. | 这个我有印象 |
[13:56] | This is First Ones’ writing. | 这是先祖的文字 |
[13:58] | And who is she again? What is she doing? | 这是谁来着 她在干什么 |
[14:01] | That’s Adora. She has a magic sword. | 那是阿多拉 她有一柄魔法剑 |
[14:05] | What does it say? | 上面怎么说 |
[14:08] | Uh, it’s something about the gate. | 是关于这扇大门的 |
[14:09] | The First Ones must have built it. It looks like the gate gets power | 肯定是先祖建造的 这扇大门的力量 |
[14:13] | from the Salinean Runestone. | 似乎来自于萨利尼亚斯圣石 |
[14:14] | Could be that the gate is failing | 大门坍塌很可能是 |
[14:16] | because it’s losing its connection to the power source. | 因为失去了和能量源之间的联接 |
[14:19] | – Do you think you can fix it? – I can try. | -你觉得你能修好吗 -我可以试试 |
[14:21] | Look, Mermista, you need our help and we need yours. | 梅尔米萨 你需要我们的帮助 我们需要你的 |
[14:25] | If Adora can repair your gate, will you consider joining us? | 如果阿多拉能修好大门 你能考虑加入我们吗 |
[14:30] | I don’t know. I guess. | 我不知道 应该吧 |
[14:33] | But he has to leave. | 但是他必须离开 |
[14:35] | But where am I supposed to go? | 但那我该去哪里 |
[14:38] | Maybe wait with the boat, okay? Buddy, we’ll take care of the gate. | 也许可以再船上等 我们会处理好大门的 |
[14:51] | I really hope you know what you’re doing. | 我希望你知道你自己在做什么 |
[14:55] | Yeah, totally. I got this. | 当然了 交给我吧 |
[14:58] | For the Honor of Grayskull! | 赐予我力量吧 |
[15:04] | Okay. That’s different. | 好吧 完全不一样了 |
[15:26] | Don’t distract me. This is a lot harder than it looks. | 别让我分心 这没看上去这么简单 |
[15:38] | This might take a while. | 估计要花点时间 |
[15:46] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[15:50] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[15:51] | I’d really appreciate it if you’d stop doing that. | 你最好别再这样吓唬人了 |
[15:55] | – Are you leaving without us? – It’s for the best. | -你要丢下我们离开吗 -这样最好 |
[15:58] | I’m only getting in your way. | 我只会碍事 |
[16:00] | It’s time for old Sea Hawk to be where he belongs, alone. | 老海鹰该回归孤身一人的状态了 |
[16:05] | It wasn’t always like this. | 其实不是一直这样的 |
[16:07] | Where I’m from, I had friends, a crew. | 我原来有朋友 有船员 |
[16:10] | Every day an adventure more daring than the last. | 每天都有更加紧张刺激的冒险 |
[16:15] | The fact I kept setting my boats on fire was considered charming. | 我总是烧掉我的船是因为那样很迷人 |
[16:20] | But at here, I can’t get anyone to take me seriously. | 但是这里 根本没人把我当回事 |
[16:23] | Yeah. I know a little about that. | 我也懂这种感受 |
[16:27] | I can’t get anyone to take me seriously either. | 也没有人把我当回事 |
[16:30] | You? But you’re a Princess. | 你 但你是一名公主 |
[16:32] | Try being daughter of a inmmortal queen when your powers are sparkles. | 试试做一名永恒皇后的女儿 却只有闪闪的能力 |
[16:37] | – Glitter, – Glimmer. | -闪闪 -是格丽玛 |
[16:38] | we’ve just met, but I can tell you are a brave and powerful soul. | 我们才刚认识 但我能看出你有勇敢强大的灵魂 |
[16:43] | Anyone who’d underestimate you would live to surly regret it. | 小看你的人肯定都会后悔的 |
[16:47] | Thanks, Sea Hawk. You know what? You still have friends and a crew. | 谢了 海鹰 你还是有朋友和船员的 |
[16:52] | Reporting for duty, captain. | 向您报道 船长 |
[17:02] | Adora? | 阿多拉 |
[17:06] | – It’s the Horde. – What? | -是霍德军 -什么 |
[17:21] | Keep us going, both feet. I’ve got something more important to do. | 继续前进 我有更重要的事要做 |
[17:25] | They’re coming right for the gate. | 他们冲着大门来了 |
[17:28] | I just need a little more time. Keep them busy. | 我还需要一点时间 拖住他们 |
[17:52] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[18:12] | You’re big. | 你快头真大 |
[18:14] | See you. | 再见 |
[18:18] | Gotcha. | 接到你了 |
[18:20] | Sea Hawk. | 海鹰 |
[18:24] | Bow, are you all right? | 鲍尔 你没事吧 |
[18:27] | That was amazing! | 那真是太厉害了 |
[18:29] | Thank you for noticing, Bow. It was amazing. | 谢谢你发现了 鲍尔 刚刚的确很厉害 |
[18:33] | Nothing’s slowing them down. What do we do? | 什么都挡不住他们 我们怎么办 |
[18:36] | I think I have a plan. But no one is allowed to tell my mom about this. | 我觉得我有个计划 但是谁都不准告诉我妈妈 |
[18:40] | Sea Hawk, I need your help. | 海鹰 我需要你的帮助 |
[18:42] | – I need you to do what you do best. – What? | -我需要你做你最擅长的事 -什么 |
[18:46] | Set your ship on fire. | 烧你的船 |
[18:50] | Yes. | 好哦 |
[19:01] | You know, the tiara actually gets stupider the more I look at it. | 我越看越觉得这皇冠蠢 |
[19:05] | Catra, how did you find me? | 卡特拉 你怎么找到我的 |
[19:08] | Did you think it’d be that easy to escape the Horde? | 你觉得你能这么轻易逃脱霍德军的追捕吗 |
[19:11] | I mean I always knew you were kinda dumb, but come on. | 我本来就知道你有点蠢 拜托 |
[19:14] | What’s your plan, insult me until I decide to rejoin the Horde? | 你想干什么 侮辱我 直到我决定回去吗 |
[19:18] | I don’t think Shadow Weaver is | 我觉得暗影编织者 |
[19:19] | planning to give you much choice, but, yeah, something like that. | 不会给你太多选择 不过差不多吧 |
[19:28] | Check it out. Looks like with you gone, I got your promotion. | 你看 看来你走了后 我得到了你的升职机会 |
[19:33] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[19:35] | Seems like only yesterday this was the thing | 昨天这好像还是你在这世上 |
[19:38] | you wanted most in the world. And now you’re– | 最想要的东西 而现在你 |
[19:42] | Come on, Adora, hasn’t this all gone on long enough? | 别这样 阿多拉 你还没闹够吗 |
[19:47] | I told you before, Catra, I’m not going back. | 我跟你说过了 卡特拉 我不会回去的 |
[20:04] | This is what you left me for, dress-up games and a light show? | 你就为了这换装游戏和灯光秀而离开了我 |
[20:10] | And your new best friends are nowhere to be seen. | 你新的好朋友现在根本不见人影 |
[20:12] | When did you get so weak? | 你什么时候变得如此弱 |
[20:24] | – Thanks. – Yeah, whatever, don’t mention it. | -谢谢 -随便了 别客气 |
[20:37] | Adventure! | 冒险 |
[20:40] | What the heck? | 搞什么 |
[21:16] | That was cool. I’m over it. | 太棒了 我承认 |
[21:25] | – What do you know? You actually fixed it. – It’s beautiful. | -你还真的修好了 -太美了 |
[21:29] | I guess you’re gonna be needing a new ship. | 看来你需要一艘新的船 |
[21:33] | I suppose you can have one of mine. | 看来可以给你一艘我的船 |
[21:40] | – She’s gorgeous. – Don’t set it on fire. | -太美了 -别烧掉了 |
[21:43] | No promises. But, Princess, if I might ask for one more favor. | 不敢保证 但是 公主 我能请你再帮个忙吗 |
[21:47] | You’re always ruining it. | 你总是这么会扫兴 |
[21:50] | You should think about join Glimmer’s Princess Alliance. | 你应该考虑加入格丽玛的公主联盟 |
[21:53] | She is a brave and strong captain. | 她是一名勇敢坚强的船长 |
[21:56] | With her at the helm, she is sure | 有她在 绝对能带领 |
[21:58] | to lead the Rebellion to victory. | 义军走向胜利 |
[22:01] | Sea Hawk. You even got my name right. | 海鹰 你连我名字都拼对了 |
[22:04] | – Okay, I’m in. – Really? | -好吧 我加入 -真的吗 |
[22:07] | Yeah, the Horde almost destroyed my home. | 是的 霍德军几乎摧毁了我的家 |
[22:09] | I wanna help fight them. | 我想帮忙打败他们 |
[22:10] | Plus, your friend over there can turn into | 再说了 你这位朋友 |
[22:13] | an light 8-foot tall lady with a sword, and I want her on my side. | 能变成一个两米多高的持剑怪女 我想和她一边 |
[22:16] | – Yes, huzzah! – Yeah! Oh, yes! | -太好了 -太好了 |
[22:19] | – Wow, okay, calm down. – You won’t regret this, I promise. | -好吧 冷静点 -你不会后悔的 我保证 |
[22:24] | *The Best Friend Squad on the seas* | *海上最好的朋友小队* |
[22:26] | *We subdued the threat, the threat is eased* | *我们铲除威胁 已经消灭* |
[22:29] | *We sail the world, come near afaf* | *我们驶向世界 停在岸边* |
[22:32] | *We’re best friends, we are we are* | *我们是最好的朋友 就是我们* |
[22:35] | *We’re best friends, we are we are* | *我们是最好的朋友 就是我们* |