时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | I got it. | 我来 |
[00:41] | Don’t forget this. | 别忘了这个 |
[00:47] | Buttered biscuits. I’ll never get used to these things. | 可恶 我习惯不了这东西 |
[00:55] | At least I don’t have to get lost in that maze of her anymore. | 至少我不会在迷宫迷路了 |
[01:20] | A pig. | 小猪 |
[01:21] | So cute. | 好可爱 |
[01:40] | Log day 103. 104? No, definitely 103. | 日志103天 104 不 肯定是103 |
[01:43] | First Ones artifact number 58 has yielded a treasure trove of code. | 58号先祖遗物中发现了大量完整代码 |
[01:48] | If I can successfully translate it, | 如果能翻译 |
[01:50] | it could hold the secrets of the First Ones. | 说不定里面有先祖的秘密 |
[02:09] | Fascinating. My robots seem to be responding to the code. | 太酷炫了 我的机器人好像对代码有反应 |
[02:12] | This is remarkable. Could this be my big step towards making ancient | 太棒了 这会让我将古今的科技 |
[02:16] | and modern technology truely compatible? | 完美兼容吗 |
[02:23] | Edit to log. | 编辑日志 |
[02:26] | I’m now going to run. | 我要溜了 |
[03:00] | Princess Entrapta will be a total catch for the Rebellion. | 恩塔普塔公主对义军太重要了 |
[03:04] | My mom’s gonna be so impressed. | 我妈肯定会很惊喜的 |
[03:07] | I’m all for impressing Angella. | 我也想让安琪拉惊喜 |
[03:08] | – Why is Entrapta so important? – She’s a brilliant inventor. | -为什么恩塔普塔这么重要 -她是个天才发明家 |
[03:11] | She makes robots and rehabs old tech left by the First Ones. | 会制作机器人 修复先祖的旧科技 |
[03:15] | She’s a pretty big deal in the Etherian makers community. | 她在以希利亚的发明届很有名 |
[03:19] | Which I am a part of, because I dabble in gadgetry myself. | 我也有参与 我也喜欢发明些小东西 |
[03:25] | What does any of that mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:27] | It means If we convince Entrapta to join the Rebellion, | 如果我们说服恩塔普塔加入义军 |
[03:30] | she’ll invent all sorts of cool junk for us. | 她能帮我们发明各种好武器 |
[03:33] | And then we’ll finally have weapons that can stand up to the Horde. | 然后我们就能用这些武器对抗霍德人了 |
[03:36] | Like my trick arrows! I’m running low, so I built new ones. | 比如我的魔法箭 剩得不多了 我又做了点 |
[03:39] | This one’s a stun arrow, this one is an emergency flare. | 这是眩晕箭 这是紧急闪光箭 |
[03:43] | And this one? This one’s just pointy. And here’s my newest one. | 这支就是比较锋利 这是我最新的作品 |
[03:50] | Sonic arrow! | 声波箭 |
[03:54] | When will we ever need a sonic arrow? | 什么时候会用到这个啊 |
[03:56] | If we have to wake up really early? | 要很早起床的时候 |
[03:59] | Or if we get separated in a crowd? | 还是在人群里走散了 |
[04:03] | “Separated in a crowd.” | 在人群里走散了 |
[04:07] | I bet Entrapta will like my arrows. | 恩塔普塔肯定会喜欢我的箭 |
[04:12] | Must’ve been a rockslide. | 这里岩滑了 |
[04:14] | Any loud sound could cause another slide. | 任何声音都会再次触发岩滑的 |
[04:17] | We need to be as quiet as– | 我们得安静 |
[04:19] | For the honor of Grayskull! | 赐予我力量吧 |
[04:33] | – I’m getting the hang of this. – That was incredibly dangerous. | -我越来越熟练了 -这太危险了 |
[04:36] | What’s the big deal? It worked. | 怎么了 没问题啊 |
[04:38] | You can’t just bust through everything with magic. | 你不能总是靠魔法来解决一切 |
[04:41] | – She-Ra could’ve caused an avalanche. – But she didn’t, okay? | -希瑞可能会引起山崩的 -但并没有啊 |
[04:45] | I spent my whole life without powers. | 我原来没用过魔法 |
[04:46] | No way I’m not gonna stop using them now. | 现在没人能阻止我 |
[04:53] | She’s got lightning. | 她还能制造闪电 |
[04:56] | Something’s wrong. The castle’s distress beacon is lit. | 不对劲 城堡求救灯亮了 |
[04:59] | They must be under attack. | 肯定受到攻击了 |
[05:02] | There’s been no report of the Horde in this area. | 这里没发现霍德人啊 |
[05:04] | Wait. Be careful. | 等等 小心 |
[05:17] | – Are you okay? – This place feels wrong. It’s nothing. | -你没事吧 -这里感觉不对劲 我没事 |
[05:28] | Who’s there? | 谁啊 |
[05:31] | Hello? Princess Entrapta? | 你好啊 恩塔普塔公主 |
[05:33] | We’re here to, uh, recruit you for the Rebellion. | 我们来招募你加入义军 |
[05:48] | Okay. We need to be careful. | 我们得小心点 |
[05:50] | Entrapta has traps set up all over her castle. | 恩塔普塔在城堡里安了很多陷阱 |
[05:56] | They’re supposed to be really cool. | 肯定很酷 |
[05:59] | They’re coming. Get out of the square. | 他们来了 快离开广场 |
[06:02] | – Who’s coming? Is it the Horde? – Hello? Come back. | -谁来了 霍德人吗 -回来 |
[06:06] | We should move away from | 这声音太吓人了 |
[06:08] | whatever is making that sound. This way. | 我们躲躲吧 这边 |
[06:18] | What the…? | 什么 |
[06:36] | Looks like one of Entrapta’s designs. Why would it attack us? | 好像是恩塔普塔的设计 它为什么攻击我们 |
[06:41] | – All right, stand back. – Careful. It could be a– | -退后 -小心 说不定 |
[06:47] | Glimmer! Adora! | 格丽玛 阿多拉 |
[07:00] | Bow. He’s all alone with those things. He needs us. | 鲍尔 他在独自面对那些东西 他需要我们 |
[07:04] | – We have to get out first. – Come on, I’ll teleport us out. | -我们得先出去 -我把我们传送出去 |
[07:09] | Uh, is this out? | 出来了吗 |
[07:18] | – Okay, no more teleporting from now on. – Sounds like a good idea. | -别传送了 -好主意 |
[07:30] | Not again. | 又来 |
[07:32] | Princesses. I’m saved. | 公主们 我得救了 |
[07:36] | Princess Entrapta? I mean, so good to see you. | 恩塔普塔公主 很高兴见到你 |
[07:41] | I hope you don’t mind, we sort of let ourselves in. | 希望你别介意 我们自己就进来了 |
[07:44] | And then we let ourselves out of your cage trap thing. | 我们还逃出了你的陷阱笼子 |
[07:48] | Welcome to Dryl. | 欢迎来到德丽尔 |
[07:49] | Things are usually really fun around here, | 这里本来很有趣的 |
[07:51] | but now it’s all kind of gone deadly. | 但现在有点要命 |
[07:56] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[07:57] | Please keep your voice down, sir. The robots respond to sound. | 先生 小点声 机器人对声音有反应 |
[08:01] | – We’re just trying to help you. – Oh, thanks. What’s going on? | -我们只是想帮你 -谢了 怎么回事 |
[08:06] | Why are the robots attacking people? | 为什么机器人在攻击人类 |
[08:08] | We don’t know. We’re just the kitchen staff. | 不知道 我们只是厨房员工 |
[08:10] | Miniature cupcake? Princess Entrapta only eats tiny food. | 来个迷你杯子蛋糕 恩塔普塔公主只吃小份的 |
[08:14] | – And delicious fizzy beverages. – Thank you? | -还有好喝的软饮 -谢谢 |
[08:18] | You’ll be safe here with us. | 你和我们在这很安全 |
[08:20] | We’ve got enough food last for months. | 这里的食物够我们吃几个月的 |
[08:21] | I mean it’s tiny, but still. | 虽然很小 但够吃了 |
[08:23] | The bots will run out of power eventually, right? | 机器人肯定会没电吧 |
[08:26] | We need to do something. You can’t just hide in here forever. | 我们得想想办法 不能一直藏在这 |
[08:30] | Oh, yes, we can. | 好啊 |
[08:31] | We don’t have powers like the princesses. We can’t fight. | 我们没有公主的魔法 不会战斗 |
[08:38] | Sir, kindly quiet your… whatever that is. | 先生 请小声点 |
[08:41] | It’s a tracker pad. It tracks energy signatures from magic. | 这是追踪器 能追踪魔法的能量印记 |
[08:45] | – It’ll help me find my friends. – Are those dot things your friends? | -能帮我找到我朋友 -这些小点是你朋友吗 |
[08:51] | Gonna go with no. | 看来不是 |
[08:54] | You’re lucky I found you. I designed the castle. | 还好你们遇到了我 城堡是我设计的 |
[08:57] | I’m the only one who can navigate it. O | 只有我知道怎么走 |
[09:01] | – Which means you can help find our friend. – Absolutely. | -那你能帮我们找到朋友吗 -当然 |
[09:07] | Is she sure about that? | 她确定吗 |
[09:10] | – I think we passed this picture already. – Oh, isn’t it cute? | -我们刚才经过了这幅画 -很可爱吧 |
[09:15] | You might be right. I usually have my electronic map to get around, | 你们可能是对的 我一般用电子地图导航 |
[09:18] | but like my bots, it’s sort of evil right now. | 但它和我的机器人都变得邪恶了 |
[09:22] | – Yeah, about that. – Why did you invent killer robots? | -这个嘛 -你为什么发明杀人机器人 |
[09:25] | You’re abnormally tall. Hello, I like your sword. | 你高得过分了 我喜欢你的剑 |
[09:29] | It’s First Ones tech, right? Can I touch it? | 这是先祖科技吧 我能摸一下吗 |
[09:31] | Uh, thank you, yes and no, not right now. | 谢谢 没错 现在不能摸 |
[09:35] | – About the killer robots? – They didn’t start out that way. | -杀人机器人怎么说 -它们之前不这样 |
[09:37] | Usually, they’re super useful. They do almost everything for me. | 平时它们很有用 几乎啥事都帮我做 |
[09:41] | Cleaning, filing, basic hygiene. | 打扫 存档 卫生 |
[09:43] | Ooh, they’re sound-activated. Here, I’ll show you. | 它们是声控的 我演示一下 |
[09:46] | Could we maybe not do that? | 别演示了吧 |
[10:00] | Isn’t it adorable? | 可爱吧 |
[10:08] | – It’s trying to talk. – Whatever it’s say, I don’t think it’s good. | -它想说话 -应该不是什么好话 |
[10:12] | – Make it stop. – Make what stop? | -让它停下 -让什么停下 |
[10:16] | Bot 329 is attempting to communicate. | 329号机器人在尝试和我沟通 |
[10:23] | Oh, no. Bad bot. | 不 坏机器人 |
[10:25] | Princess! | 公主 |
[10:44] | She-Ra, stop! | 希瑞 住手 |
[10:49] | Turn it off. Turn it off. | 关掉它 关掉它 |
[11:05] | – The door won’t hold much longer. – Almost done. | -门顶不住了 -快好了 |
[11:08] | – Are you sure about this? – Uh, you guys? | -你确定吗 -伙计们 |
[11:13] | Now. | 现在 |
[11:17] | Here goes nothing. | 拼了 |
[11:33] | Shoot aleady! | 射它啊 |
[11:34] | I can’t. It’s a sonic arrow. It’ll draw more bots. | 不行 这是声波箭 会引来更多机器人的 |
[11:44] | Is it over? | 结束了吗 |
[11:46] | I did that? | 是我做的吗 |
[11:47] | Hey, I did that. | 是我诶 |
[11:49] | Nice work. Now let’s find my friends. Come on. | 干得漂亮 去找我朋友吧 |
[11:53] | Adora. Wake up. | 阿多拉 醒醒 |
[11:55] | Please, wake up. | 快醒醒 |
[11:58] | The tall one seems infected, too. | 高个子好像也感染了 |
[12:00] | She turned less tall. How does it work? | 她变矮了 它怎么操作 |
[12:04] | She’s not an it. She’s my friend. | 她不是机器人 是我朋友 |
[12:07] | And what do you mean she’s infected too? | 什么叫她也感染了 |
[12:09] | It’s really fascinating. | 特别神奇 |
[12:11] | I’ve been experimenting with a disc that was recovered from a mine. | 我在用一个在矿里找到并恢复的盘进行实验 |
[12:14] | It was a game changer. | 这改变了一切 |
[12:16] | It held more complete First Ones code than anything I’d seen. | 这里面包含的先祖代码超乎我平生所见 |
[12:20] | But it seems to have reacted | 但是它好像对 |
[12:21] | with the First Ones tech that powers my bots. | 给我的机器人供能的先祖科技有反应 |
[12:24] | It infected them with some sort of a virus. | 它让它们感染了某种病毒 |
[12:28] | But why would that make She-Ra sick? | 但是这样为什么会让希瑞也染病了呢 |
[12:31] | I’d have to take her apart to be sure. | 我得把她分解才能明白 |
[12:34] | But since her sword is First Ones tech. | 不过既然她的剑是先祖科技 |
[12:36] | It must’ve spread through that. | 肯定是通过那个感染的 |
[12:37] | First, you’re not taking her apart. She is a person. | 首先 你不能把她分解 她是一个人 |
[12:41] | Second, if we destroy this disc, | 第二 如果我们毁掉这个盘 |
[12:43] | will that turn off the bots and stop the virus? | 能不能关掉那些机器人 阻止病毒 |
[12:45] | Destroy it? But the experiment isn’t complete. | 毁掉 但是实验还没有完成 |
[12:48] | I think we can savely say this experiment is a failure. | 我觉得我们现在可以断言实验已经失败了 |
[12:51] | But what if it’s not? No, you are right, it’s a failure. | 但是万一没有呢 不 你说得对 失败了 |
[12:58] | Glimmer. | 格丽玛 |
[12:59] | There’s two of you. | 有两个你呢 |
[13:01] | That’s nice. | 真棒 |
[13:03] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[13:05] | Just peachy. Why are we whispering? | 很好 我们为什么要小声说话 |
[13:08] | – Sound activates the robots. – What robots? | -声音会引来机器人 -什么机器人 |
[13:11] | – The ones that are attacking us. – Oh, those robots. | -攻击我们的那些 -那些机器人啊 |
[13:15] | – Okay, I’m gonna take a nap now. – No, no, no. Stay awake. | -我要睡一觉了 -不不不 清醒点 |
[13:19] | We have to go to Entrapta’s lab and destroy this disc thing, | 我们得去恩塔普塔的实验室 毁掉那个盘 |
[13:23] | and then you’ll be all better again. | 然后你就会好起来了 |
[13:25] | Better? I’m fine. I’m She-Ra. | 好起来 我好着呢 我是希瑞 |
[13:31] | Hi, Glimmer. | 格丽玛 |
[13:33] | We’ve gotta get to your lab. She’s getting worse. | 我们得去你的实验室 她越来越糟了 |
[14:10] | Oh, we’re here. I mean, of course we’re here. | 我们到了 我是说我们当然到了 |
[14:13] | We were never lost. | 我们本来就没有迷路 |
[14:22] | The door is infected, too. It won’t let us in. | 这扇门也被感染了 它不放我们进去 |
[14:25] | That is so smart. And awful. We’re all gonna die. | 太聪明了 也太糟了 我们都要死了 |
[14:30] | It’s ok! I’ve got this one. I’ll just teleport in. | 没关系 交给我吧 我传送进去 |
[14:34] | Teleportation. How does that work? Tell me everything. | 传送 什么原理 告诉我 |
[14:37] | Sure. But maybe later, when we’re not like facing a robot uprising. | 好的 不过晚点吧 现在机器人正起义呢 |
[14:41] | It’s a date. | 那就说定了 |
[14:45] | – I’ll be right back. – Okay, I’ll just wait here. Heh. | -我去去就来 -好 我在这里等着 |
[14:58] | That was not such a great plan. The lab is very full of robots. | 这不是什么好主意 实验室里全是机器人 |
[15:02] | How did they look? | 他们看上去怎么样 |
[15:03] | Pretty evil. I couldn’t get anywhere near the disc. | 很邪恶 我没法靠近那个盘 |
[15:15] | Oh, he’s kind of cute. | 他还挺可爱的 |
[15:19] | Uh, guys? A little help? | 伙计们 来帮帮忙 |
[15:27] | – Please don’t say it’s more bots. – No. That’s Glimmer teleporting. | -别说是更多机器人 -不 是格丽玛在传送 |
[15:30] | I know where Glimmer and Adora are. | 我知道格丽玛和阿多拉在哪里了 |
[15:33] | That’s not good. We have to do something. | 不大妙 我们得做些什么 |
[15:35] | – We have to save them. – Oh, no, sir. No, thank. | -我们得去救她们 -不 先生 谢谢 |
[15:38] | It’s one thing to fight them off out of necessity, | 我们被迫出手是一回事 |
[15:41] | but to seek out danger? | 但是刻意去冒险 |
[15:43] | It’s madness. Pardon me. | 那真是疯了 不好意思 |
[15:45] | Look, they’re princesses, they have powers. | 听着 她们是公主 她们有魔法 |
[15:48] | I make baked goods. | 我只会烘焙 |
[15:49] | Sure, we don’t have powers like the princesses. | 没错 我们不像公主那样有魔力 |
[15:52] | But that never stopped me. It doesn’t have to stop you. | 但我从未因此停止过步伐 你们也一样 |
[15:55] | But you’re a master archer. We’re just ordinary people. | 但你是一名精英弓箭手 我们只是普通人 |
[15:59] | I’m a master archer who’s out of arrows. | 我是一名没有弓箭的精英弓箭手 |
[16:03] | But that never stopped me, either. | 但我也从未因此停止过步伐 |
[16:05] | You each have a skill that only you can do, | 你们都有专属的能力 |
[16:07] | even if it doesn’t come from some magical jewel. | 就算不是用什么魔法珠宝变的 |
[16:10] | You say you’re just ordinary people? | 你们说你们只是普通人 |
[16:12] | I say you’re warriors of the Rebellion. | 我倒要说你们是义军的战士 |
[16:15] | To the Rebellion. | 为了义军 |
[16:49] | Incredible development. The bots seem to be working together. | 事态令人难以置信 机器人似乎在合作 |
[16:53] | Right now, I think that’s a bad thing. | 我觉得现在这不是好事 |
[16:56] | We need to find another way into the lab. | 我们得找别的路进入实验室 |
[16:58] | The air duct. We can use that. | 通风管 我们可以用那个 |
[17:04] | I don’t suppose you have other magical powers that could be useful right now? | 你应该没有其他现在能派上用场的魔法能量了吧 |
[17:09] | I don’t have enough energy | 我没有足够的能量 |
[17:10] | to teleport us all, not without leaving someone’s legs behind. | 传送我们所有人 除非拉下几条腿 |
[17:13] | I’ll give up one of mine if you give up one of yours. | 如果你出一条 我也出一条 |
[17:25] | It’s Bow. | 是鲍尔 |
[17:27] | Yay, there’s a rainbow. | 没错 有彩虹 |
[17:45] | – How you doing? – I’m getting the hang of this. | -你怎么样 -越来越顺手了 |
[17:55] | Nice. | 太棒了 |
[18:01] | Bow. | 鲍尔 |
[18:02] | You’re okay. I was so worried. | 你没事 我好担心你 |
[18:05] | Big fan of your work, Princess Entrapta. | 我很崇拜你的成果 恩塔普塔公主 |
[18:07] | Maybe not this bot exactly, but your other work. | 也许并不特指这个机器人 而是你的其他成果 |
[18:15] | You okay, Adora? | 你没事吧 阿多拉 |
[18:16] | Oh, yeah, sure, I’m totally… | 当然了 我完全 |
[18:20] | Entrapta was experimenting with Forst Ones’ tech | 恩塔普塔用先祖科技做实验 |
[18:22] | and infected her machines with some kind of virus. | 结果让她的机器感染了某种病毒 |
[18:25] | She-Ra’s sword got infected too, and made Adora all… | 希瑞之剑也被感染了 阿多拉变得… |
[18:31] | Weird. I teleported into the lab. Bur it’s full of bots. | 很奇怪 我传到实验室里 但里面全是机器人 |
[18:34] | Maybe with She-Ra, we’d have a chance, but without her, it’s hopeless. | 也许我们有希瑞还有机会 没有她就根本没希望 |
[18:38] | We don’t need She-Ra. We can do this together. | 我们不需要希瑞 我们一起可以做到 |
[18:51] | Okay. Where’s the disc? | 那个盘在哪里 |
[18:57] | How fascinating. It has completely protected itself. | 太棒了 它完全自我保护了 |
[19:01] | We have to find a way to turn it off. | 我们得想办法把它关掉 |
[19:03] | Hey, guys, I found the bots. | 伙计们 我找到机器人了 |
[19:07] | Adora! | 阿多拉 |
[19:15] | – Glimmer! – We’ll get your friends. | -格丽玛 -我们去救你们的朋友 |
[19:17] | You two, get that disc turned off. | 你们俩去关掉那个盘子 |
[19:19] | Keep them busy. | 拖住它们 |
[19:32] | We got your back, princesses. | 我们来保护你们 公主 |
[19:40] | That’s not gonna work. How do we shut the computer down? | 这样没用 我们怎么关掉电脑 |
[19:43] | The power conduit. | 输电线 |
[19:59] | You dumb bots, you’re going the wrong way. Bow! Watch out! | 愚蠢的机器人 你们方向错了 鲍尔 小心 |
[20:03] | Uh, why isn’t the computer turning off? | 电脑怎么没有关 |
[20:06] | It’s running on its own power now. | 它在靠自身能量运作 |
[20:09] | That’s it! | 够了 |
[20:10] | We need to get out of here and burn this place to the ground. | 我们要离开这里 把这里烧掉 |
[20:12] | – Experiment officially failed. – Wait, I have an idea. | -实验正式失败 -等等 我有个主意 |
[20:20] | Now’s your chance, sonic arrow. I believe in you! | 你的机会来了 声波箭 我相信你 |
[20:40] | Where am I? What’s happening? | 我在哪里 发生了什么 |
[20:45] | Thanks, former tall one, and companions, for saving our lives. | 谢了 之前的高个子 和你的同班救了我们 |
[20:49] | I would be honored to join you rebellions and provide weapons. | 我很荣幸能加入义军并提供武器 |
[20:54] | Thanks, guys. You saved us all back there. | 谢了 伙计们 你们救了我们所有人 |
[20:56] | The Rebellion needs regular people now more than ever. | 义军现在比任何时候都需要普通人 |
[21:00] | We are ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[21:03] | So, maybe you had a point before. | 也许你之前说的没错 |
[21:06] | What? I’m sorry, I couldn’t hear you. | 什么 不好意思 我没听见 |
[21:09] | I think that Glimmer is trying to say is that you were right, | 我觉得格丽玛是想说你说得没错 |
[21:13] | we can’t always rely on our powers. | 我们不能只靠我们的能力 |
[21:16] | Is that what you were trying to say, Glimmer? | 你是想说这个吗 格丽玛 |
[21:18] | – That I was right? – Yes. | -我是对的 -没错 |
[21:21] | My sonic arrow was a good idea? | 我的声波箭是个好主意 |
[21:23] | Yes! It was brilliant, and you were totally right, ok? | 没错 太天才了 你非常对 |
[21:26] | If you hadn’t come, the bots would’ve gotten us for sure. | 如果你们没来 那些机器人肯定就干掉我们了 |
[21:28] | I didn’t know She-Ra could get sick like that. | 我都不知道希瑞还会那样生病 |
[21:31] | What if it happens again? | 万一又变成那样呢 |
[21:33] | It won’t. We destroyed that She-Ra-hating disc. | 不会的 我们毁掉了那个对希瑞不利的盘 |
[21:37] | Good. I never wanna feel that way again. | 太好了 我不想再有那种感受了 |
[21:39] | Thanks for saving us, Bow. | 谢谢你救了我们 鲍尔 |
[21:41] | All in a day’s work for Bow and his Kitchen Knights. | 鲍尔和他的厨房骑士 |
[21:45] | His Baking Brigade. | 烘焙大队 |
[21:46] | Pastry Patrol. I’m still working that out. | 面粉护卫拯救世界 这个我还在斟酌 |
[21:52] | Look at that rock just staring at us. | 那块之前挡住我们的石头 |
[21:54] | That rock really needs smashing. | 这块石头真该砸碎 |
[21:57] | And since She-Ra’s not sick anymore, she should smash it. | 现在希瑞已经恢复健康了 她应该来砸碎 |
[22:02] | Ha, ha! What? It’s practice. | 怎么了 练习一下 |
[22:04] | For the honor of Grayskull! | 赐予我力量吧 |
[22:10] | Log. Day 105. 104? Eh. | 日志 第105天 还是104 |
[22:13] | The last experiment hit a few bumps, | 上一次实验出现了一些小挫折 |
[22:15] | but it was not a total failure. | 但不算彻底失败 |
[22:18] | I made important discoveries. | 我有了重要的发现 |
[22:20] | The disc is more powerful than I imagined. | 这个盘比我想象的还要强大 |
[22:28] | With a few adjustments, | 只要稍作调整 |
[22:30] | I’m sure the next experiment will be a success. | 下次实验肯定能成功 |