时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Adora. | 阿多拉 |
[00:42] | Good morning, Glimmer. | 早 格丽玛 |
[00:46] | It’s too early. Five more minutes. | 太早了 再睡五分钟 |
[00:50] | – But it’s a beautiful morning. – Today’s canceled. | -但今早很美 -今天日程取消 |
[00:54] | Go back to bed. | 继续睡吧 |
[00:58] | I can feel you staring at me. | 我能感觉到你在盯着我 |
[01:02] | Why is it the one who snores is always the first one to fall asleep? | 为什么打鼾的人总是能第一个睡着 |
[01:06] | What? I don’t snore. | 什么 我又不打鼾 |
[01:09] | Adora, do I snore–? | 阿多拉 我打鼾吗 |
[01:11] | Adora? | 阿多拉 |
[01:16] | Sorry. Too early to teleport. | 抱歉 不该一大早就传送的 |
[01:23] | What are we looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[01:24] | I don’t know. I heard a noise in the woods last night. | 不知道 树林里有声音 |
[01:28] | – I thought I saw something. – What? Like a bunny? Maybe a butterfly? | -我好像看到了什么 -兔子 蝴蝶 |
[01:35] | – Adora, did you get any sleep at all? – Someone has to stand guard. | -阿多拉 你睡觉了吗 -总得有人值班吧 |
[01:39] | Okay, I know you’re on edge because of what happened | 我知道你因为恩塔普塔机器人 |
[01:41] | with Entrapta’s infected robots, but it’s all over now. | 被感染很紧张 但已经结束了 |
[01:45] | You gotta to relax. You need a vacation. | 你得放松一下 需要休假 |
[01:49] | Which is why we’re going to Mystacor. | 所以我们去神秘城吧 |
[01:51] | – Mystacor? No way. – Wait, what’s Mystacor? | -神秘城 不会吧 -等等 神秘城是什么 |
[01:55] | It’s a secret floating kingdom, home to Etheria’s sorcerers. | 是个秘密的飘浮王国 以希利亚魔法师的家园 |
[01:59] | It’s got tranquil gardens, beautiful beaches, and healing springs. | 有宁静的花园 美丽的沙滩 能治愈的清泉 |
[02:03] | And my Aunt Castaspella just happens to be head sorceress. | 我姑妈卡斯佩拉是那里的魔法师主管 |
[02:07] | You’ll love it, Adora. | 你会喜欢的 阿多拉 |
[02:08] | Plus you won’t have to worry about evil things in the woods. | 而且你不用担心树林里的邪恶生物了 |
[02:11] | Mystacor is protected by a invisibility spell so evil can’t find it. | 神秘城有隐身咒语的保护 恶人找不到它 |
[02:16] | It’s the safest and most peaceful place in all of Etheria. | 那是以希利亚最安全 最宁静的地方了 |
[02:19] | We’ll have you relaxing in no time. | 你很快就能放松下来的 |
[02:22] | You know, I’ve never relaxed in my life, right? | 我从来没有放松过 |
[02:24] | We’re about to change that. Just wait. | 那我们会帮你改变的 等着瞧 |
[03:13] | Shadow Weaver. You wanted to see me? | 暗影编织者 你找我 |
[03:17] | Ah. Force Captain. How kind of you to join me. | 部队上尉 感谢你来见我 |
[03:24] | What’s up with you? You’re being spookier than usual. | 你怎么回事 比平时更恐怖了 |
[03:27] | My shadow spies found Adora. | 我的暗影间谍找到了阿多拉 |
[03:29] | She’s on her way to Mystacor with her new friends. Mystacor. | 她和新朋友在去神秘城的路上 |
[03:34] | This is going to be too easy. | 太简单了 |
[03:38] | Another Adora mission. Fine. When do I leave? | 又去找阿多拉 我什么时候走 |
[03:42] | The only place you’re headed is outside of my door to stand guard. | 你给我去门外把守 |
[03:46] | I’m going to use my magic to go after Adora myself. | 我要亲自用魔法去找阿多拉 |
[03:51] | You will see that I am not disturbed. | 不许让任何人打扰我 |
[03:54] | Clearly, no one else can be trusted to bring her back to the Horde, | 看来让其他人把她带回霍德都靠不住 |
[03:58] | least of all you. Now go. | 尤其是你 走吧 |
[04:02] | I said, go! | 快去 |
[04:13] | From the farthest regions of Etheria, | 以希利亚边缘的你们 |
[04:15] | I command you, be as one! | 我命令召集你们 |
[04:36] | We’re here. | 到了 |
[04:39] | Uh, we’re on a cliff overlooking a thousand-foot drop. | 这是悬崖 下面是三百米的峡谷 |
[04:43] | Yes, we are. But not for long. | 是的 等会就不是了 |
[04:48] | Uh, guys? | 伙计们 |
[04:53] | Come on, Adora. Jump. | 阿多拉 快跳 |
[05:07] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:09] | I’m fine. I thought I saw– I’m just stressed. | 没事 我好像看到 可能是太紧张了 |
[05:13] | Hang in there, Adora. Next stop, Mystacor. | 坚持一下 阿多拉 下一站就是神秘城了 |
[05:31] | We rode a flying mountain through clouds. It never gets old. | 我们腾云驾山 一点都不腻 |
[05:39] | Uh, sure, yeah, heh. It was great. | 嗯 真棒 |
[05:42] | Just let you know, my aunt Casta can be a lot. | 对了 我姑妈非常热情 |
[05:45] | But don’t worry, I know how to handle her. | 但别担心 我能搞定 |
[05:47] | Is that my Glimmer? | 格丽玛来了吗 |
[05:49] | Hi, Aunt Casta. | 卡斯塔姑妈 |
[05:50] | It’s been so long since you’ve come to visit. | 你好久没来了 |
[05:54] | And Bow. | 鲍尔 |
[05:57] | – And who’s this? – This is my friend Adora. | -这是谁 -这是我朋友阿多拉 |
[05:59] | She’s also sometimes a 8-foot tall warrior named She-Ra. | 她有时会变成两米四的希瑞勇士 |
[06:02] | So don’t get freak out when it happens. | 到时候别太惊讶 |
[06:05] | Adora. How nice Glimmer | 阿多拉 格丽玛总算 |
[06:08] | has finally started making some new friends. | 交了新朋友 |
[06:11] | We were all so pleased when she started bringing Bow around. | 她带鲍尔回来的时候我们都很开心 |
[06:14] | I was sure she had made him up first. | 我一开始以为鲍尔是她编出来的 |
[06:18] | – You’ve done something to your hair? – What? Yes. I cut it. | -你做头发了 -什么 对 我剪了 |
[06:23] | I can see that. | 看出来了 |
[06:24] | I also see you’re not wearing the sweater I knitted for you. | 你没穿我给你织的毛衣 |
[06:28] | Don’t you like it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[06:29] | Sure, I like it. It’s great. | 喜欢啊 可好了 |
[06:31] | It’s just… it’s a little warm for sweaters right now. | 但现在穿毛衣有点热 |
[06:34] | – But you’d tell me if you didn’t like it. – Yes, I’ll tell you. | -你不喜欢会说吧 -会的 |
[06:37] | I’m wearing the socks you sent me. | 你穿着你寄给我的袜子呢 |
[06:39] | Well, I’ve always been fond of this one. | 我一直都很喜欢你 |
[06:42] | So… what brings you all the way up here to visit your aunt? | 你们怎么大老远来看姑妈了 |
[06:46] | Is it once in a blue moon already? | 太阳打西边出来了 |
[06:49] | We’re on a diplomatic mission, auntie. I’m rebuilding the Alliance– | 我们有外交任务 我要重建公主联盟 |
[06:53] | My goodness, then you must be starving. I’ll have a feast prepared. | 天啊 那你们肯定饿了 我去准备大餐 |
[06:57] | I’m sure your mother hasn’t been feeding you. | 你妈肯定没怎么喂你 |
[07:09] | You’ve come at the perfect time. There’s an eclipse this evening. | 你们来得正好 今晚有月食 |
[07:12] | I’m headed right now to inspect the Lunarium for the ceremony. | 我正要去月牙馆检查仪式准备得如何了 |
[07:15] | And nothing would make me happier | 我带宝贝侄女 |
[07:17] | than to give my favorite niece and her friends a tour. | 和她朋友参加一下吧 |
[07:20] | Uh… We had the tour before. And, we don’t wanna get in your way. | 我们参观过了 我也不想耽误你 |
[07:24] | It’s all right, Glimmer. Adora hasn’t seen it. It’ll be fun. | 没事的 格丽玛 阿多拉还没看过 很好玩的 |
[07:29] | Oh. I guess it’s up to Adora then. What do you say, my dear? | 那由阿多拉决定吧 你觉得呢 亲爱的 |
[07:34] | – Uh… Sure? – Oh, I like her. | -好啊 -我喜欢她 |
[07:44] | The lunar lenses. | 月之透镜 |
[07:46] | We use them in the monthly ceremony | 我们每个月的仪式上 |
[07:48] | to renew Mystacor’s magic defenses. | 都用它来重焕神秘城的魔法防御 |
[07:50] | And keep us shielded from the outside world. You will be coming | 帮我们与外界隔绝 你们会来参加 |
[07:53] | – to the Eclipse Ceremony tonight, won’t you? – Aunt Casta, | -月食庆典吧 -卡斯塔姑妈 |
[07:56] | I’ve seen the ceremony dozens of times. | 我看过很多次了 |
[07:59] | And we’re all really tired from travelling. | 而且我们旅途劳顿 |
[08:02] | Maybe we’ll skip this time? | 不去可以吗 |
[08:03] | Nonsense. Your friend Adora hasn’t seen it. | 瞎说 你朋友阿多拉还没看过呢 |
[08:06] | It’s a quite sight to behold for a newcomer. | 第一次看很惊艳的 |
[08:09] | Besides, don’t you want to spend more time with your aunt? | 再说了 你不想多陪陪姑妈吗 |
[08:12] | Of course. But we also really wanted to show Adora the beach. | 当然想 但我们很想带阿多拉去沙滩 |
[08:17] | If the beach is the reason you’re here, | 如果你们来这只是为了去沙滩 |
[08:18] | I really shouldn’t keep you, should I? | 那我还是不留你们了 |
[08:21] | I certainly don’t want to waste your time. | 我可不想浪费你们的时间 |
[08:27] | – Auntie, I didn’t mean it that way. – Adora? | -姑妈 我不是这个意思 -阿多拉 |
[08:31] | Well, someone is enthusiastic. | 看来人家很有兴趣啊 |
[08:39] | Ah, yes. The Hall of Sorcerers. | 嗯 这是魔法师大厅 |
[08:43] | These are the Great Ones who have led Mystacor through the ages. | 他们是领导神秘城的伟大先祖 |
[08:48] | This is Micah, my brother. | 这是我哥哥 迈卡 |
[08:50] | We trained in these very halls together. | 我们在这个大厅里一起训练过 |
[08:53] | Glimmer looks just like him, you know? | 格丽玛和他很像吧 |
[08:55] | – He had a beard. – Wait, Glimmer’s dad was your brother? | -他有胡子 -等等 格丽玛的爸爸是你哥 |
[09:00] | Adora, do you know what aunt means? | 阿多拉 你不知道姑妈的意思吗 |
[09:01] | No. I was hoping someone would eventually explain. | 不知道 我还想着你们谁能给我解释一下 |
[09:06] | Auntie, We’re going to avenge my dad | 姑妈 我们要为爸爸报仇 |
[09:08] | and make sure the Horde never hurts anyone. | 不让霍德人再害人了 |
[09:11] | Mom believes in us, and in She-Ra. | 妈妈相信我和希瑞 |
[09:14] | If your mother believes, who am I not to? | 既然你妈相信你 我当然也相信啦 |
[09:16] | She’s an angelic being after all, I’m just a common sorceress. | 毕竟她是天使 我只是普通魔法师 |
[09:21] | Please, not this again. | 拜托 又来了 |
[09:23] | She never writes to me, you know? | 她从不给我写信 |
[09:24] | I send letters, but do I ever get a reply? | 我给她写过 她回复过吗 |
[09:29] | – What happened to her? – Light Spinner. A scar on Mystacor’s past. | -她怎么了 -光之织女 神秘城的历史疤痕 |
[09:34] | She sought power and complete control | 她想寻求力量 |
[09:36] | above all else, and she was cast out. | 掌控一切 后来被驱逐了 |
[09:39] | Although some say she never really left. | 但有人说她没有离开 |
[09:42] | That she’s only biding her time, waiting to exact her revenge. | 她只是在卧薪尝胆 准备复仇 |
[09:48] | But those are only children’s tales, of course. | 但这些都是童话啦 |
[09:52] | Anyway, on with the tour. Are you hungry? | 继续参观吧 你们饿了吗 |
[09:55] | I’ve had the dining room redone since last time you’re here. | 你们上次走后 我把餐厅翻修了 |
[10:06] | Aunt Casta’s gone to fix | 卡斯塔姑妈 |
[10:07] | us a dinner and now it’s finally beach time. | 给我们准备大餐去了 可以去沙滩啦 |
[10:13] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:16] | It’s worse than we thought. You need warm sand and calming waves. Stat. | 比我们想得要糟 你需要热沙和海浪来安抚 |
[10:28] | It’s time for something more. | 我还带了别的 |
[10:41] | So, we just, like, lie here? | 所以我们就躺在这 |
[10:43] | Absolutely. Letting your cares melt away. | 没错 让焦虑消失 |
[10:47] | Didn’t you do something like this to relax in the Horde? | 你在霍德没这么放松过吗 |
[10:50] | – Uh, no. We hit things. – Well, this is so much better. | -我们会打东西 -这个好多了 |
[10:53] | Right, Bow? | 对吧 鲍尔 |
[10:56] | Just try it, okay? | 试一试吧 好吗 |
[10:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:23] | – This isn’t working for you, is it? – No. Can I move now? | -对你来说没用 对吗 -是的 我能走吗 |
[11:27] | Yes. | 能 |
[11:29] | Clearly, we’re going to have to take | 我们显然要进行 |
[11:31] | this relaxation to the next level. Bow, wake up. | 更上一档次的放松 鲍尔 醒醒 |
[11:35] | – What? – Come on! We need to show Adora the steam grotto. | -什么 -我们得带阿多拉去蒸汽洞窟 |
[11:39] | Whoo! Steam grotto. | 蒸汽洞窟 |
[11:46] | Right? | 不错吧 |
[11:55] | These pools are full of magical healing minerals. | 这些池子里都是魔力治愈矿石 |
[11:58] | The sorcerers use them to cleanse themselves of worry and fear | 魔法师都用这些在盛大的仪式或典礼之前 |
[12:01] | before the big ceremonies or spells. Now, just clear your mind. | 洗涤他们的忧虑和恐惧 放空你的思绪吧 |
[12:06] | Breathe deeply. | 深呼吸 |
[12:07] | Focus on the warmth on your skin. | 将注意力集中在你皮肤感受到的温暖上 |
[12:10] | Let your body go perfectly… | 让你的身体完美地… |
[12:21] | Adora. | 阿多拉 |
[12:31] | No, no, no! No. | 不不不 |
[12:32] | – Help! -Adora! | -救命 -阿多拉 |
[12:34] | Shadow Weaver’s here! I saw her! | 暗影编织者在这里 我看到了 |
[12:36] | Adora! There’s no one here. | 阿多拉 这里没人 |
[12:39] | You brought your sword in here? Are you okay? | 你把剑带了进来 你没事吧 |
[12:42] | – What happened? – Shadow Weaver was here. | -发生了什么 -暗影编织者在这里 |
[12:44] | In the grotto, and she was in the Sorceress Hall, too. | 在洞窟里 她还在魔法师大厅里 |
[12:46] | I saw her shadow on the floor. | 我在地板上看到了她的影子 |
[12:48] | What are you talking about? Who is Shadow Weaver? | 你在说什么 暗影编织者是谁 |
[12:51] | Shadow Weaver raised me. | 暗影编织者抚养我长大 |
[12:53] | In the Horde, she taught me to read, and tie my boots, | 在霍德军中 她教我读书 系鞋带 |
[12:56] | subvert the enemy, be victorious in battle. | 打到敌人 赢得战争 |
[12:59] | – Okay, sure. Mom stuff. – No. Commanding officer stuff. | -好吧 类似妈妈 -不 指挥官 |
[13:04] | – And mom stuff. – Adora, she isn’t here. | -也是妈妈 -阿多拉 她不在这里 |
[13:07] | She was never here. | 她从来就不在 |
[13:09] | – It’s not possible. – But you don’t know what she’s capable of. | -这是不可能的 -但你不知道她的能耐 |
[13:12] | Sounds like this Shadow Weaver really did a number on you growing up. | 看来暗影编织者对你的成长影响很大 |
[13:16] | But you’re okay now. You got away from her. | 但你现在没事了 你离开她了 |
[13:19] | Do you wanna try something else? | 你想试试别的吗 |
[13:22] | We could get massages or we could find you something to hit | 我们可以做个按摩 或者给你找个沙包 |
[13:25] | – if that would work better . – No. It’s okay. I’m okay. | -如果那样有用的话 -不 没事 我没事 |
[13:29] | I think I need to be alone. Clear my head. | 我觉得我需要一个人待一会 理理思绪 |
[13:32] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -嗯 |
[13:40] | Adora has finally lost it. | 阿多拉终于疯了 |
[13:43] | Did you see her in here? I think she’s going nuts. | 你看到她刚刚那样子吗 我觉得她疯了 |
[13:48] | I’m not crazy! | 我没有疯 |
[13:54] | I’m not crazy. | 我没有疯 |
[13:59] | You’re just a stupid statue. | 你只是一座愚蠢的雕像 |
[14:02] | Pull it together, Adora. There is no way Shadow Weaver can be here. | 振作点 阿多拉 暗影编织者不可能到这来的 |
[14:13] | For the honor of Grayskull! | 赐予我力量吧 |
[14:20] | Hey, Adora. | 阿多拉 |
[14:22] | Catra? Where are you? How did you find me here? | 卡特拉 你在哪里 你怎么找到我的 |
[14:28] | Nope. | 不 |
[14:30] | Getting colder. | 更冷了 |
[14:31] | Whatever you are doing, I won’t let you get away with it. | 不管你在做什么 我不会放过你的 |
[14:34] | – Did Shadow Weaver send you? – What do you think? | -暗影编织者派你来的吗 -你觉得呢 |
[14:36] | Shadow Weaver controls us both. She always has. | 暗影编织者控制着我们俩 一向如此 |
[14:39] | Catra, wait. | 卡特拉 等等 |
[14:45] | Catra? | 卡特拉 |
[14:49] | The Horde had high hopes for you, Force Captain. | 霍德对你寄予厚望 部队上尉 |
[14:53] | Disappointing. | 让人失望 |
[14:55] | Does the Rebellion truly think you can save them? | 义军真的认为你能救他们吗 |
[14:58] | Nothing can stop the Horde, least of all you. | 你们所有人都无法阻止霍德军 |
[15:01] | – Show yourself! – You will lead them all, every Etherian | -出来 -你只会带领每个以希利亚人 |
[15:05] | to their complete and utter annihilation. | 走向彻底的毁灭 |
[15:08] | Nothing will be left but smoking ruins. | 只会剩下冒烟的废墟 |
[15:12] | Your new friends buried beneath. | 掩埋着你的新朋友们 |
[15:24] | What have you done? | 你都做了什么 |
[15:27] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean– I thought I just saw– | 对不起 我不是故意的 我以为我看到 |
[15:31] | Adora! | 阿多拉 |
[15:32] | Your friend has destroyed a thousand years of sacred writings. | 你的朋友毁掉了千年来的圣典 |
[15:37] | She could’ve destroyed the lenses that protect Mystacor. | 她也许会毁掉保护神秘城的透镜 |
[15:39] | She didn’t mean to. Adora would never– | 她不是故意的 阿多拉绝对不会 |
[15:42] | This is the kind of person you hang around with? | 你就天天跟这种人玩 |
[15:46] | Auntie, wait. | 姑妈 等等 |
[15:48] | – Glimmer. – It’s ok, I’ll handle her. | -格丽玛 -没事的 我去和她说 |
[15:51] | The Horde isn’t here, Adora. You need to sleep. | 霍德人不在这里 阿多拉 你得去睡一觉 |
[15:54] | – Promise me you’ll try. – Okay. I’ll try. | -向我保证你会努力试试 -好吧 我会试试 |
[16:15] | Glimmer. Look, I’m really sorry– | 格丽玛 我真的很抱歉… |
[16:17] | Save it, Adota. How could you do this? | 省省吧 阿多拉 你怎么能这么做 |
[16:20] | – I thought you were supposed to be our friend. – I am your friend. | -我还以为你是我们的朋友 -我是你们的朋友 |
[16:24] | You’ve ruined everything I’ve worked for. | 你毁掉了我所努力做到的一切 |
[16:26] | What kind of friend does that? | 什么朋友会干出这种事 |
[16:29] | – Glimmer– – You know what? Maybe you should just go. | -格丽玛 -算了 也许你应该离开 |
[16:49] | Is Adora coming? | 阿多拉会来吗 |
[16:50] | I didn’t wanna wake her up. She needs to sleep. | 我不想吵醒她 她需要睡眠 |
[17:33] | Adora! Come on! We have to get out of here now! | 阿多拉 快走 我们得赶紧离开这里 |
[17:37] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[17:38] | The protection spell is failing! We need to go! | 保护咒不行了 我们得离开 |
[17:41] | Wait, stop! What do you mean it’s failing? Where’s Glimmer? | 等等 什么叫不行了 格丽玛呢 |
[17:46] | Everything that’s about to happen is your fault, Adora. | 将要发生的所有事都是你的错 阿多拉 |
[17:50] | You’re to blame. | 都怪你 |
[18:04] | – Adora. – Shadow Weaver! | -阿多拉 -暗影编织者 |
[18:17] | The eclipse is nearly over Adora. When it is, the shield will be down. | 月食快要结束了 阿多拉 |
[18:22] | The Horde will conquer Mystacor, | 霍德人将会攻破神秘城 |
[18:24] | and bring you home to me. | 将你带回家 到我身边 |
[18:27] | No. I’ll stop you! | 不 我会阻止你 |
[18:29] | Why? To help these people? | 为什么 为了帮助这些人吗 |
[18:32] | Who are they to you? They don’t understand you. | 他们对你来说是谁 他们根本不理解你 |
[18:36] | Just as they did not understand me | 就像当我是光之织女时 |
[18:38] | when I walked among them as Light Spinner. | 他们也无法理解我 |
[18:42] | – What? – They feared my dark power. | -什么 -他们惧怕我的黑暗能力 |
[18:46] | They’ll never accept you. | 他们绝对不会接受你 |
[18:49] | – Not like I do. – No, no! You’re wrong! | -不会像我这样 -不 你错了 |
[18:52] | For the honor of Grayskull! | 赐予我力量吧 |
[18:57] | You know deep down what I say is true. You are the ambitious, | 你内心深处明白我说的对 我一直教育你成为 |
[19:01] | cutthroat, ruthless warrior I raised you to be. | 一名残酷无情 志向远大的战士 |
[19:05] | No. | 不 |
[19:09] | The Princesses don’t care about you. | 公主们根本不在乎你 |
[19:12] | They want to use you for your strength. | 她们想要利用你的能力 |
[19:16] | Return now to the Fright Zone. Rule by my side. | 回恐怖区吧 回到我身边 |
[19:24] | These are my friends. They’ve been kind to me. | 他们是我的朋友 他们对我很好 |
[19:27] | – Something you never were. – I prepared you for greatness. | -你从来没有 -你有更远大的目标 |
[19:32] | You never loved me. You just played your twisted mind games. | 你从来没爱过我 你只会玩你的操控把戏 |
[19:36] | I’m none of the things that you say I am. I’m not like you. | 我根本不是你说的那样 我和你不一样 |
[19:39] | You are bitter and cruel, and you are the one who used me! | 你残酷无情 利用我的人是你 |
[19:43] | This is who I am. | 这才是我 |
[19:44] | You hurt my friends, so, now you’re gonna pay. | 你伤害了我的朋友 你要付出代价 |
[19:50] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[19:52] | The eclipse will be over in moments. | 月食还有几分钟就要结束了 |
[19:55] | Mystacor will fall and it will be your fault. | 神秘城将要沦陷 这都是你的错 |
[20:20] | I can give you Etheria. We can rule together. | 我可以把以希利亚给你 我们可以一起统治 |
[20:24] | You were nothing before I took you in, Adora! | 在我收养你之前你什么都不是 阿多拉 |
[20:28] | And you’ll be nothing without me! | 没有我你也什么都不是 |
[20:30] | You’re weak. | 你太弱了 |
[20:37] | Adora, enough of this. | 阿多拉 闹够了 |
[20:40] | Come home. | 回家吧 |
[20:49] | I’m not going back. You have no power over me anymore. | 我不会去 你不能再操控我了 |
[20:58] | No! | 不 |
[21:19] | Adora! Are you okay? | 阿多拉 你没事吧 |
[21:21] | I’m okay. Heh. | 我没事 |
[21:23] | Yeah, I think I’m finally okay. She’s gone. | 我觉得我终于没事了 她走了 |
[21:27] | I’m so sorry we didn’t believe you! We’ve been bad friends. | 我很抱歉我们一直没相信你 我们是坏朋友 |
[21:32] | No! You’re not. This is what Shadow Weaver does. | 不 才不是 这就是暗影编织者的手段 |
[21:35] | She manipulates people, she pushes them apart. | 她操控他人 离间人们 |
[21:38] | But it’s never gonna work again. | 但以后再也不可能了 |
[21:40] | I’m sorry, it’s my fault she was here. | 对不起 她都是因为我才来的 |
[21:42] | – I endangered Mystacor. – Nonsense. You saved Mystacor. | -我让神秘城陷入危险 -胡说 你救了神秘城 |
[21:47] | Glimmer has chosen her friends well. I’ll knit you a sweater. | 格丽玛挑的朋友很好 我要给你织毛衣 |
[21:52] | What size are you in the shoulders? | 你的肩膀有多宽 |
[21:55] | I’m, like, really tired. | 我真的好累 |
[22:09] | – Glimmer? – Right here, Adora. | -格丽玛 -我在呢 阿多拉 |
[22:20] | Hello? Shadow Weaver? | 有人吗 暗影编织者 |
[22:29] | You’ve been going about this the wrong way, old woman. | 你的办法一直不对 老女人 |
[22:33] | If you wanna take down Adora, you have to go for the heart. | 如果你想搞定阿多拉 你得用心 |