时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Check this thing out. You’ve got to admit, Shadow Weaver, | 瞧瞧 你得承认 暗影编织者 |
[00:26] | in a single mission | 这次行动 |
[00:27] | I inflicted more damage on the Rebellion than anyone else. | 我对义军的攻击无人能及 |
[00:31] | I succeeded where even you failed. | 你失败了 我却成功了 |
[00:38] | – Shadow Weaver. – My Lord. | -暗影编织者 -大人 |
[00:41] | I commend you on the capture of the Princess of Bright Moon. | 你俘虏了明月城的公主 干得漂亮 |
[00:44] | Queen Angella has been given until morning’s moon rise | 安琪拉女王在明早前 |
[00:48] | to surrender herself to our forces. | 要向我们投降 |
[00:50] | Thank you, Lord Hordak. I thought you would be pleased with my work. | 谢谢 霍达克大人 希望您能满意 |
[00:54] | You have proven your worth to me today. | 你今天证明了你的价值 |
[00:59] | Your worth? I’m the one who brought back the princess of Bright Moon. | 你的价值 明月城的公主是我抓回来的 |
[01:03] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[01:03] | You’re under my command, Force Captain. | 你听令于我 部队上尉 |
[01:05] | Therefore, anything you manage to do right is credited to me. | 所以你的功劳都归我 |
[01:10] | So I do all the work, and you get the glory? | 干活的是我 受到嘉奖的却是你 |
[01:12] | Sometimes, that’s just the way of things. | 有时就是如此 |
[01:24] | Welcome to the Fright Zone, Princess. | 欢迎来到恐怖区 公主 |
[02:05] | Your majesty. | 陛下 |
[02:06] | I should’ve never let her leave this castle. | 我不该让她离开城堡的 |
[02:09] | Now, I’m faced with an impossible decision. | 现在我进退两难 |
[02:12] | As leader of the Rebellion, how can I surrender myself to our enemy? | 作为义军领袖 我怎么能向敌人投降 |
[02:17] | And yet, as a mother, how do I–? | 但作为母亲 我 |
[02:23] | I’m going to accept Hordak’s terms. Glimmer is all I have. | 我要接受霍达克的条件 我只剩下格丽玛了 |
[02:27] | You can’t , we have no guarantee | 不行 我们不能保证 |
[02:29] | the Horde will hold up their end of the bargain. | 霍德人会守信 |
[02:31] | – We could end up losing you, too. – A rescue attempt is too risky. | -到时候你可能也会被抓 -营救她风险太大了 |
[02:35] | If we had She-Ra we might have a chance, | 如果有希瑞 那还有机会 |
[02:37] | but without the Sword of Protection… | 但现在没有保卫之剑了 |
[02:41] | There has to be another way. We can’t just give up. | 一定还有别的办法 不能放弃 |
[02:44] | I can rescue them. I know the Fright Zone. | 我能救他们 我熟悉恐怖区 |
[02:47] | I’ll find a way to get them back. | 我会想办法救他们回来的 |
[02:49] | – How are you going to do that? – I… I don’t know yet. | -你要怎么做 -我还不知道 |
[02:54] | But I’ll think of something. I promise, I’ll bring them home. | 但我会有办法的 我一定会带他们回家 |
[03:14] | What are you all doing here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[03:16] | We’re the Princess Alliance. The Horde took one of our own. | 我们是公主联盟 霍德抓了我们的人 |
[03:20] | – We’re ready for our first mission. – Let’s go get our friends back. | -我们准备好首次行动了 -去救朋友吧 |
[03:33] | Dinner rations, prisoner. | 晚饭 囚犯 |
[03:41] | – What’s your name? – Me? You’re talking to me? | -你叫什么 -你在跟我说话 |
[03:45] | Sure. Is that all right? | 是啊 可以吗 |
[03:47] | I guess, but no one never talks to me. | 可以吧 都没人跟我说话的 |
[03:50] | I’m Kyle. | 我叫凯尔 |
[03:51] | Hey, Kyle. I’m Bow. Can you do me a favor? | 凯尔 我叫鲍尔 你能帮个忙吗 |
[03:54] | Can you tell me where they’re holding the princess? | 请问公主被关在哪了 |
[03:57] | – Princess? – She’s my best friend. | -公主 -她是我最好的朋友 |
[03:59] | No one will let me talk to her, or even tell me if she’s okay. | 他们不让我见她 也不告诉我她有没有事 |
[04:03] | I’m sure she’s fine. Maybe. Or not. I don’t know. | 她肯定没事 也许吧 或许有事 我不知道 |
[04:07] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她在哪吗 |
[04:08] | No, that kind of information is classified. | 不知道 这是机密信息 |
[04:11] | – They wouldn’t tell me. – You have to help me get a message to her. | -他们不告诉我 -你帮我带个口信给她 |
[04:16] | – I better be leaving now. – No, wait. | -我该走了 -等等 |
[04:18] | – I like your shirt. – Kyle. | -我喜欢你的上衣 -凯尔 |
[04:25] | This is the Horde prison. Glimmer and Bow are being held inside. | 这是霍德的监狱 格丽玛和鲍尔被关在里面 |
[04:29] | Entrapta, this perfume bottle is you. Perfuma, you’re nail polish. | 恩塔普塔 香水瓶是你 普弗玛是指甲油 |
[04:32] | – Mermista, lipstick. – Ew, do you know what that stuff is made of? | -梅尔米萨是口红 -你知道这是什么做的吗 |
[04:37] | – I’ll be this knife. – I feel like Perfuma should be perfume bottle. | -我是刀 -香水瓶应该是普弗玛 |
[04:40] | That makes the most logical sense. | 这样最合理 |
[04:43] | Maybe I could be a flower. | 也可以用朵花 |
[04:45] | Could I be this miniature painted model of Bow? | 能用鲍尔的小模型代表我吗 |
[04:47] | No. Those represent Bow and Glimmer. And this one’s mine. | 不行 这代表鲍尔和格丽玛 这是我 |
[04:52] | Bow made them for us. Okay, just… Everyone focus! | 鲍尔为我们做的 大家专心点 |
[04:55] | Our entry point will be here, near the Horde scrapyard. | 我们从霍德垃圾站旁边进去 |
[04:58] | It’s close to the prison and lightly guarded. | 这离监狱很近 没什么守卫 |
[05:00] | Perfuma and Entrapta will access the security tower | 普弗玛和恩塔普塔溜进哨塔 |
[05:02] | and wait for my signal to disable the lights. | 等我信号关闭塔灯 |
[05:07] | Mermista will access the Fright Zone sewer system. | 梅尔米萨从恐怖区的下水道进去 |
[05:09] | She will swim through the pipes into the building and open the door. | 通过管道游进监狱 把门打开 |
[05:12] | I’m sorry, Mermista will what? | 不好意思 我要干什么 |
[05:15] | I know it sounds bad. But you’re the one who can breathe underwater. | 我知道很恶心 但只有你能在水下呼吸 |
[05:23] | Super gross. | 太恶心了 |
[05:25] | Sea Hawk and I will take up position by the entrance. | 我和海鹰去入口 |
[05:28] | The two of us will neutralize any guards on patrol. | 放倒巡逻的哨兵 |
[05:31] | And Entrapta and Perfuma will regroup on our position | 恩塔普塔和普弗玛和我们汇合 |
[05:33] | and enter when Mermista opens the door. | 然后等梅尔米萨开门进去 |
[05:36] | Excellent plan. Adventure! | 好计划 冒险 |
[06:02] | Mermista should be in place by now. | 梅尔米萨应该就位了 |
[06:13] | Adora’s signal. | 阿多拉发信号了 |
[06:15] | Fright Zone log, day one. I can barely contain my excitement. | 恐怖区日志 第一天 我太兴奋了 |
[06:21] | The Horde’s using an outdated wiring system. | 霍德的系统太过时了 |
[06:24] | It really would work so much better | 要是我把线加固一下 |
[06:25] | if I just consolidated these conduits and rerouted the current… | 改一下线路就好多了 |
[06:29] | Entrapta? | 恩塔普塔 |
[06:31] | – Now would be a good time for those lights. – Oh, right. | -该关灯了 -好的 |
[06:37] | – What happened? – We go on three. | -什么情况 -数到三 |
[06:40] | Ready? One– | 预备 一 |
[06:42] | Forward! | 冲啊 |
[06:50] | I said on three. | 我说数到三 |
[06:52] | I got excited. | 我太激动了 |
[06:58] | – Where’s Mermista? – She must have gotten held up. | -梅尔米萨呢 -肯定是被耽搁了 |
[07:00] | Come on, we need to secure the guards. | 我们得把守卫解决了 |
[07:06] | Entrapta? Entrapta? | 恩塔普塔 恩塔普塔 |
[07:15] | Subject appears to be harvesting scrap components, possibly for reuse. | 目标体好像在收集废料 可能准备重复利用 |
[07:23] | – Fascinating. – Entrapta. | -太神奇了 -恩塔普塔 |
[07:25] | – We’re supposed to meet the others. – I know, I was waiting for you. | -我们要去汇合了 -我知道 我在等你 |
[07:30] | How very considerate. Let’s go. | 真体贴 走吧 |
[07:36] | So we don’t get separated. | 这样就不会走散了 |
[07:55] | Halt. Who are you? | 站住 什么人 |
[07:57] | Me? I’m the inspector. | 我 我是检查员 |
[08:01] | I’m here to inspect all the things. | 我是来检查的 |
[08:06] | Inspector? | 检查员 |
[08:17] | Inspector! Oh, of course. | 检查员 对啊 |
[08:20] | I must have forgotten you were coming. | 我都忘了你要来了 |
[08:22] | We’re long overdue for an inspection, | 我承认 我们很久没检查过了 |
[08:24] | I do have to admitted, but I can assure you we are up to code. | 但我保证这里一切正常 |
[08:32] | Wha…? How did this happen? We had a plan. | 怎么会这样 我们定好计划的 |
[08:35] | Actually, you kind of lost me at the perfume bottle. | 其实从香水瓶那里我就听不懂了 |
[08:38] | Where have you two been? | 你俩去哪了 |
[08:40] | I tried to get here sooner, but | 我已经尽快赶来了 |
[08:41] | harmonious teamwork with Entrapta can be a challenge. | 但和恩塔普塔合作无间实在是有难度 |
[08:46] | This isn’t a game. It’s the Horde. | 这不是游戏 这是霍德的地盘 |
[08:48] | Glimmer and Bow are being held captive in this building. | 格丽玛和鲍尔被关在里面呢 |
[08:50] | And now Sea Hawk is gone. | 海鹰还不见了 |
[08:52] | Okay. All right, all right, everyone calm down. | 好吧 大家冷静 |
[08:55] | Maybe we could try a simple breathing exercise. | 大家试试呼吸练习吧 |
[08:59] | Deep calming breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[09:03] | Come on. We’re going in. | 我们进去吧 |
[09:09] | Could you not? | 能别这样吗 |
[09:11] | – What happened to you? – The sewer happened to me. | -你怎么了 -在下水道游的 |
[09:15] | We can’t waste anymore time. Bow and Glimmer need us. | 没时间了 鲍尔和格丽玛需要我们 |
[09:18] | – Can I get a thank you? – Thank you. | -不说句谢谢吗 -谢谢 |
[09:29] | We need to get to the information port, I’ll hack into the database | 我们得去信息端口 我要黑进数据库 |
[09:32] | and identify cell block Glimmer and Bow are being held in. | 查出格丽玛和鲍尔被关在哪 |
[09:35] | Hey, where’s the geeky princess? | 科技宅公主呢 |
[09:39] | Okay, she is really putting a crimp in my harmony. | 我真是受不了她了 |
[09:43] | Don’t worry, we’ll find Entrapta and Sea Hawk, | 别担心 我们会找到恩塔普塔和海鹰 |
[09:46] | and we’ll rescure Glimmer and Bow. | 然后救出格丽玛和鲍尔的 |
[09:47] | I don’t know. That sounds like a lot. | 不一定吧 有点难 |
[09:51] | But you know me, I’m totally up for anything. | 但你们知道我的 我什么都可以 |
[09:55] | Fright Zone Log, day 1 continued. Keypads appear in every corridor | 恐怖区日志第一天继续 每条走廊都有键盘 |
[09:59] | and are capable of giving status updates on multiple systems. | 可以得知各个系统的最新状态 |
[10:03] | Hello there, little guy. | 你好啊 小家伙 |
[10:12] | Hello to you, too. | 你好 |
[10:29] | I should warn you, princess. | 我警告你 公主 |
[10:31] | Any attempt to teleport through these restraints | 如果你想用传送挣脱枷锁 |
[10:35] | will only cause you pain. | 只会让你更痛苦 |
[10:37] | It seems my Black Garnet and your powers don’t mix. | 我的黑榴石貌似和你的魔法不融合 |
[10:42] | Besides, your mother will be here soon. | 而且你妈很快就会过来 |
[10:45] | I know all about you and your mind games, Shadow Weaver. | 你那点攻心计我早就知道了 暗影编织者 |
[10:49] | Adora told me, so, save it. | 阿多拉跟我说了 省省吧 |
[10:51] | And by the way, she’s not a fan. | 对了 她对你印象不好哦 |
[10:53] | I’m not playing games. What I said about Queen Angella is true. | 我没有玩什么伎俩 安琪拉女王真的要来 |
[10:57] | She’s coming to surrender herself in exchange for your safety. | 她为了保你安全 自愿前来投降 |
[11:03] | It’s a shame, the toll this Rebellion has taken on your family. | 真可惜 义军让你们家付出了如此惨重的代价 |
[11:07] | First, you lose your father and now… | 首先 你失去了你的父亲 现在 |
[11:10] | She-Ra will stop you. | 希瑞会阻止你 |
[11:13] | There is no She-Ra. | 没有希瑞了 |
[11:15] | We have the sword. | 剑在我们手上 |
[11:18] | Not Adora. There will be no one left to stop the Horde. | 没有阿多拉 没有人能阻止霍德军 |
[11:22] | In a few hours, Bright Moon will fall | 几小时后 明月城就会沦陷 |
[11:26] | and Etheria will be ours to rule. | 以希利亚就是我们的了 |
[11:38] | Careful now. | 小心点 |
[11:40] | It would be a shame if we had no princess | 要是没有公主能用来换皇后 |
[11:42] | to exchange for the queen. | 就实在太可惜了 |
[11:49] | Well, you Horde types run a tight ship, I must say. | 你们霍德军的船还真的很不错 |
[11:53] | Everything seems to be up to code. | 一切似乎都非常符合规定 |
[11:59] | Yes, indeed, entirely up to code. You pass with flying colors. | 没错 完全符合规定 你们完全通过了 |
[12:04] | Now, unless you have something else for me to inspect, | 除非你们还有什么要我检查的 |
[12:07] | I should get back home | 我得回家去 |
[12:08] | – to my inspector children. – You know, you look familiar. | -陪我的检查员孩子们了 -你看上去很面熟 |
[12:12] | Perhaps you’ve seen me in your dreams? | 也许你在梦中见过我 |
[12:15] | No, that’s not it. Princess Prom. That’s where I know you from. | 不是 公主舞会 我在那里见过你 |
[12:20] | I knew it would come to me. You were with that mermaid. | 我就知道能想起来的 你和那条人鱼一起 |
[12:23] | She has a name, You know! I mean, that wasn’t me. | 她是有名字的 我是说 那不是我 |
[12:26] | You’re with the Rebellion. | 你是义军的人 |
[12:28] | Now, as a scrupulous inspector, threats | 作为一名严谨的检查员 威胁 |
[12:33] | normally wouldn’t work on me. | 一般对我来说是没用的 |
[12:34] | But in this case, perhaps we can reach a compromise? | 不过既然这样 我们能私了吗 |
[12:40] | “Duck”? | “鸭子[躲]” |
[12:41] | Ooh, where? | 哪里呢 |
[12:43] | Duck. | 躲 |
[12:49] | That was a top-notch rescue. | 这拯救行动真是太厉害了了 |
[12:51] | To be honest, I wasn’t sure which one of you I was gonna hit. | 说实话 我也不知道我会打中哪一个 |
[12:54] | Okay, I found Bow’s cell. But | 我找到了鲍尔的牢房 但是 |
[12:57] | I can’t find Glimmer anywhere. | 我哪里都找不到格丽玛 |
[12:59] | They must be holding her somewhere else. This isn’t good. | 他们肯定把她关在了别的地方 这可不妙 |
[13:04] | – What should we do? – I am not going back in the sewer. | -我们该怎么做 -我不要回到下水道去 |
[13:09] | It’s okay. This is my new friend, Emily. | 没关系的 这是我的新朋友 艾米丽 |
[13:12] | – I reprogrammed her. – Where have you been? | -我把她重新编程了 -你去哪里了 |
[13:16] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[13:18] | It doesn’t matter. | 这都不重要 |
[13:20] | We’re all together. Let’s finish this. | 我们现在在一起 赶紧完事吧 |
[13:25] | Bow’s cell is in section B, level 20. We’ll get him first out. | 鲍尔被关在20层B区 我们先去救他 |
[13:28] | Then figure out where Glimmer is. Entrapta, can you get us up there? | 然后再找格丽玛 恩塔普塔 能帮我们去吗 |
[13:31] | Yes. I can. I mean, maybe. I don’t know. But I’m definitely gonna try. | 可以 也许吧 我不知道 但我绝对要试试 |
[13:38] | This is gonna be fun. | 这绝对会很有趣 |
[13:43] | Sea Hawk, Perfuma, you are with me. | 海鹰 普弗玛 你们跟我来 |
[13:45] | I’ll keep an eye on this one, | 我来看着她吧 |
[13:47] | in case she tries to befriend more robots. | 万一她又把更多机器人变成了朋友 |
[13:50] | On to the rescue. | 拯救行动开始 |
[13:56] | – Bow. Bow. -Kyle? | -鲍尔 鲍尔 -凯尔 |
[13:58] | I’m supposed to be in the barrix. | 我本来应该在宿舍的 |
[13:59] | Lonnie made me cover her latrine duty. | 朗尼逼我帮他清扫厕所 |
[14:01] | – What’s going on? – I found out where your friend is being kept. | -怎么了 -我发现你朋友被关在哪里了 |
[14:04] | Shadow Weaver has her in the Black Garnet chamber. | 暗影编织者把她关在黑榴石室里 |
[14:06] | That sounds bad. | 听起来不妙 |
[14:08] | Yeah. It’s pretty bad. But she’s alive, at least. | 很不妙 但至少她还活着 |
[14:11] | Shadow Weaver is planning to ransom her in exchange for the Queen. | 暗影编织者计划用她来交换皇后 |
[14:15] | – Why are you telling me all this? – I don’t know. | -你为什么要告诉我这些 -我不知道 |
[14:20] | I guess because you’re the first person who’s ever listened to me. | 我想那是因为你是第一个肯听我说话的人 |
[14:24] | I mean, I’m being held prisoner so… | 我现在是一名囚犯 所以 |
[14:27] | I don’t know that I have a choice, but sure. | 我不知道我有没有的选 不过当然了 |
[14:40] | That’s not right. | 那可不大对 |
[14:49] | Entrapta. | 恩塔普塔 |
[14:55] | Perfuma. | 普弗玛 |
[14:59] | Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[15:01] | You think you can just come back here? | 你觉得你能就这么回来吗 |
[15:06] | – I need to save my friends. – We were your friends. | -我要救我的朋友 -我们曾经是你的朋友 |
[15:39] | – Adora, are you all right? – Thanks to you. | -阿多拉 你没事吧 -多亏了你 |
[15:42] | Great hit, Perfuma. | 漂亮 普弗玛 |
[15:46] | No one’s ever asked for my help before. | 从来没有人找我帮过忙 |
[15:48] | People here don’t think I can do anything right. | 这里的人认为我什么都做不好 |
[15:51] | That seems tough. | 感觉很糟糕 |
[15:54] | Why am I telling you this? I shouldn’t even be here. | 我为什么要告诉你这些 我根本不该来这里 |
[15:56] | – I’m gonna get into so much trouble if I get caught. – No, wait. | -我要是被抓的话麻烦就大了 -不 等等 |
[16:00] | I mean, we’re just talking. | 我们就是在聊天 |
[16:03] | How much trouble could you get in for talking? | 聊天能有什么麻烦 |
[16:06] | You’d be surprised. I get in trouble for everything around here. | 你会大吃一惊的 我在这里干什么都有麻烦 |
[16:10] | – That doesn’t seem fair. – I know | -这看起来不公平 -我知道 |
[16:13] | Then I thought how brave you are for wanting to save your friend. | 然后我觉得你想救你的朋友是多么勇敢 |
[16:16] | If I helped you, I could be your friend, too. | 如果我帮助你 我也许也能成为你的朋友 |
[16:19] | Friends, sure, definitely. | 朋友 当然了 |
[16:23] | We can be friends. | 我们可以成为朋友 |
[16:42] | Good team, geek Princess. | 合作愉快 科技宅公主 |
[16:48] | Goodbye. Bow. | 再见 鲍尔 |
[16:51] | We’re here to save you. | 我们是来救你的 |
[16:55] | – Adora. – Bow. Bow, where’s Glimmer? | -阿多拉 -鲍尔 格丽玛在哪里 |
[16:58] | Shadow Weaver has her in the Black Garnet chamber. | 暗影编织者把她关在黑榴石室里了 |
[17:03] | Adora, what are we gonna do? | 阿多拉 我们怎么办 |
[17:05] | Come on. | 快走 |
[17:22] | – Can you get it open? – I just need a little more time. | -你能打开吗 -我需要一点时间 |
[17:29] | This vent system leads to the vehicle bay where you can steal a skiff. | 这通风管能通向船库 你们能偷一架船 |
[17:32] | Each chamber needs to be sealed before you move on to the next one. | 你们要去下一间之前必须关上前一扇门 |
[17:36] | The doors will stay open for a second. So keep up the path. | 门会打开几秒钟 一直往前走 |
[17:41] | – Adora, what are you doing? – Don’t worry about me. | -阿多拉 你去干什么 -别担心我 |
[17:44] | I’m gonna buy you some time and find Glimmer. I’ll meet you there, ok? | 我给你们争取一点时间 找到格丽玛 回头见 |
[17:48] | Adora. | 阿多拉 |
[17:51] | Adora! | 阿多拉 |
[18:04] | I surrender. Take me to see Shadow Weaver. | 我投降 带我去见暗影编织者 |
[18:10] | Glimmer! Glimmer, I’m here. | 格丽玛 格丽玛 我来了 |
[18:13] | Don’t worry, everything will be okay. | 别担心 不会有事的 |
[18:15] | I’ll save you. | 我会救你的 |
[18:18] | – What have you done to her? – Leave us. | -你对她做了什么 -出去 |
[18:23] | Report to 4th captain barracks and pack your things. | 向第四支部报告 整理好你的东西 |
[18:26] | Now that Adora is back. There’s no need for you there. | 现在阿多拉回来了 这里不需要你了 |
[18:29] | Seriously? After everything I’ve done for you, it’s still her you want? | 搞什么 我为你做了这么多 你还是只要她 |
[18:34] | I said, go. | 我说 滚 |
[18:45] | Shadow Weaver, I’ll stay here with you willingly | 暗影编织者 我会自愿留在这里 |
[18:47] | but you have to let Glimmer go first. | 但你必须先放了格丽玛 |
[18:50] | – Adora, no. – Glimmer, are you okay? | -阿多拉 不 格丽玛 你没事吧 |
[18:53] | You are correct, Adora. You shall stay willingly | 你说得没错 阿多拉 你会自愿留在这里 |
[18:57] | because I am going to wipe your mind. | 因为我要清除你的记忆 |
[18:59] | You’ll have no memory of She-Ra | 你不会记得希瑞 |
[19:02] | or the time you spent with the Rebellion. | 以及你和义军共度的时间 |
[19:04] | Everything will be as it was. | 一切都将恢复原样 |
[19:08] | As for the princess, once I’m done, | 至于这位公主 等我搞定了 |
[19:10] | you’ll be happy to have her as your prisoner. | 你会很乐意将她变成你的阶下囚 |
[19:14] | No. Adora. | 不 阿多拉 |
[19:23] | We need to go back for Glimmer and Adora. | 我们得回去救格丽玛和阿多拉 |
[19:26] | We need to do what Adora said. | 我们得照阿多拉说的做 |
[19:27] | We’ll make it out and we’ll be ready with the skiff. | 我们能离开这里 并驾驶着船等他们 |
[19:29] | No princess will be left behind. | 不会丢下任何一位公主 |
[20:02] | Adora? Are you okay? | 阿多拉 你没事吧 |
[20:06] | Do you know who I am? | 你还知道我是谁吗 |
[20:09] | Glimmer. | 格丽玛 |
[20:17] | We made it. This way to the vehicle bay. | 我们成功了 这边 去机库 |
[20:24] | – Wait. Emily. – Entrapta. | -等等 艾米丽 -恩塔普塔 |
[20:26] | No! | 不 |
[20:43] | – Glimmer, what’s happening? – I don’t know. | -格丽玛 怎么了 -我不知道 |
[20:45] | – I can’t teleport. – What? | -我没法传送 -什么 |
[20:58] | Catra. | 卡特拉 |
[21:10] | – What are you doing? – Take it. | -你在干什么 -拿着 |
[21:15] | This is not because I like you. | 这不是因为我喜欢你 |
[21:22] | – Catra. – Just get out of here. | -卡特拉 -离开这里吧 |
[21:26] | For the honor of Grayskull. | 赐予我力量吧 |
[21:43] | There they are. | 她们在那里 |
[22:01] | Glimmer. | 格丽玛 |
[22:05] | Wait, where’s Entrapta? | 等等 恩塔普塔在哪里 |
[22:09] | Entrapta didn’t make it. | 恩塔普塔没逃出来 |
[22:14] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:18] | She’s gone. | 她不在了 |
[22:25] | – Then, we have to go back for her. – No, she’s– | -那我们必须回去救她 -不 她 |
[22:29] | She’s really gone. | 她真的不在了 |