时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:01] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[01:08] | I carry the sword of She-Ra. | 我带了希瑞之剑 |
[01:10] | I’ve come here for help. Is anyone there? | 我是来求助的 有人吗 |
[01:14] | Greetings, administrator. What is your query? | 你好 管理员 请问有何疑问 |
[01:18] | Oh. I need your help to heal my friend. | 帮帮我治愈我朋友吧 |
[01:20] | She’s been cursed. I don’t know how to save her. | 她被诅咒了 我不知道怎么救她 |
[01:23] | Legends say She-Ra could heal people | 传说希瑞可以用这把宝剑救人 |
[01:25] | using this sword. How do I do that? | 我该怎么做 |
[01:30] | – What is your query? – Not this again. | -请问有何疑问 -不是吧 |
[01:36] | For the honor of Grayskull! | 赐予我力量吧 |
[01:42] | – How about now? – Administrator detected. | -现在呢 -检测到管理员 |
[01:45] | Welcome, She-Ra. | 欢迎 希瑞 |
[02:19] | One more time. What can you tell me about this sword? | 再问一遍 你对这把剑有什么了解 |
[02:22] | Subject, the Sword of Protection. | 对象 保卫之剑 |
[02:25] | Classification, portable runestone | 类型 便携符石 |
[02:28] | keyed exclusively to administrator She-Ra, Princess of Power. | 管理员非凡公主希瑞专属 |
[02:32] | – How can I use this to heal my friend? – Query not recognized. | -我怎么用这把剑治愈我朋友 -无法识别疑问 |
[02:40] | Legends say the sword has healing powers. Is that true? | 传说这把剑有治愈能力 是真的吗 |
[02:44] | One of the Sword of Protection’s | 治愈和恢复平衡 |
[02:46] | many intented functions is to heal and restore balance. | 是保卫之剑众多功能之一 |
[02:50] | – But how do I do that? – Query not recognized. | -那我怎么做 -疑问无法识别 |
[02:54] | How can I use the sword to heal people? | 我怎么用这把剑治愈人们 |
[02:59] | One of the Sword of Protection’s | 治愈和恢复平衡 |
[03:01] | many intented functions is to heal and restore balance. | 是保卫之剑众多功能之一 |
[03:08] | Okay, is there someone else I can talk to? | 我还有别人可以询问吗 |
[03:10] | – Query not recognized. – Okay. | -疑问无法识别 -好吧 |
[03:18] | – Let me talk to Light Hope. – Light Hope. | -让我和希望之光聊聊 -希望之光 |
[03:20] | Light Hope, that’s her name, isn’t it? | 她是叫希望之光吧 |
[03:23] | The woman I saw when I touched the sword for the first time. | 我第一次触碰这把剑时看到的女人 |
[03:26] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[03:27] | Yes, Light Hope is here. She has been waiting for you. | 希望之光在这里 她一直在等你 |
[03:32] | Can I talk to her? | 我能和她谈谈吗 |
[03:34] | You will meet her soon enough. But first, you must let go. | 你很快就能见到她 但你要先放手 |
[03:38] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:40] | You are not ready yet. You must let go. | 你还没准备好 你得先放手 |
[03:44] | Let go of what? | 放什么手 |
[03:55] | – Watch it. – Catra? What are you doing here? | -小心 -卡特拉 你怎么来了 |
[03:58] | Unauthorized presence detected. | 检测到未授权人士 |
[04:01] | Security protocol activated. | 激活防御措施 |
[04:04] | Not again. | 又来 |
[04:06] | What just happened? | 怎么回事 |
[04:07] | This isn’t good. You’re not supposed to be in here. | 不妙啊 你不该进来的 |
[04:17] | – What are those? – Also not good. | -那些是什么 -不是好东西 |
[04:28] | Come on! We need to run. | 快跑 |
[04:42] | What’s going on? Why are those things trying to kill us? | 怎么回事 它们为什么要杀我们 |
[04:44] | They’re trying to kill you. This place sees you as an invader. | 它们是想杀你 你是入侵者 |
[04:48] | Well, can’t you tell them to stop. | 你能不能让它们停下 |
[04:50] | No, I can’t tell them to stop. Nothing in here is listening to me! | 不行 这里的东西不听我的 |
[04:57] | – Adora? – Stand back. | -阿多拉 -退后 |
[05:04] | What are you doing? | 你干吗 |
[05:14] | You shouldn’t be here, Catra. | 你不该进来 卡特拉 |
[05:16] | Those things aren’t gonna stop until they get you. | 没杀死你之前它们不会罢休的 |
[05:18] | And as long as I’m protecting you, they’ll see me as a threat, too. | 我继续保护你 它们也会把我看作敌人 |
[05:20] | Uh, good thing I didn’t ask you to protect me. | 我又没让你保护我 |
[05:23] | What? you know. Okay. Why are you here, anyway? | 好吧 你怎么进来了 |
[05:27] | I mean how did you find this place? | 你是怎么找到这个地方的 |
[05:29] | It sent up a beam of light a mile high. It wasn’t hard. | 这里射出了一条两公里高的光束 不难找啊 |
[05:34] | Does Shadow Weaver know you’re here? | 暗影编织者知道你在这吗 |
[05:36] | I’d say Shadow Weaver’s got bigger problems right now. | 暗影编织者现在自顾不暇呢 |
[05:40] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你怎么这么看我 |
[05:42] | Wait. No. I know what this is about. | 等等 我知道怎么回事了 |
[05:46] | I knew you’d be weird about me letting you escape. | 我知道你肯定觉得我放了你很奇怪 |
[05:49] | – I told you it’s not because I like you. – I didn’t say anything. | -我说了不是因为我喜欢你 -我没说话啊 |
[05:53] | Anyway, what’re you doing out here? Where are your new best friends? | 你来这干吗 你新朋友呢 |
[05:56] | I thought you guys did everything together. | 你们不是干什么都要一起么 |
[05:58] | Oh, my friends? You mean the ones you kidnapped and held for ransom? | 朋友 你是说被你绑架当筹码 |
[06:02] | The ones you let Shadow Weaver imprisoned and cursed? | 你让暗影编织者关起来并诅咒的那位 |
[06:05] | Yeah, obviously. What other friends that you talking about? | 是啊 不然还能有谁 |
[06:08] | Come on. Those things will be any minute. We need to get out of here. | 走吧 它们随时会找来 我们快走 |
[06:10] | Well, we don’t need to go together. | 我们不用一起走 |
[06:12] | You do your weird little magic quest thing, I’ll find my own way out. | 你继续探索魔法吧 我自己出去 |
[06:40] | – Another dead end. – No, it’s not. | -又是死路 -不是 |
[06:45] | Eternia. | 埃特尼亚 |
[06:50] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[06:56] | Cool, you found the Infinite Darkness Room. | 酷 你找到了无限黑暗屋 |
[06:58] | Have fun, I’m gonna find another way around. | 好好玩 我去找别的路了 |
[07:03] | Where did the door go? | 门呢 |
[07:07] | Wait, I think I see something. Hello? Light Hope? | 等等 我好像看到了什么 希望之光 |
[07:15] | What’s–? | 什么 |
[07:25] | What kind of game are you playing? | 你在搞什么 |
[07:27] | I have no idea what’s going on. | 我不知道啊 |
[07:29] | There’s no way we can actually be in the Fright Zone. | 这里不可能是恐怖区 |
[07:31] | So what is this? Another Shadow Weaver mind trick? | 那这是什么 又是暗影编织者的攻心计吗 |
[07:34] | I doubt it. Let go of me. | 应该不是 放开我 |
[07:45] | Hey, you! Guard! | 守卫 |
[07:48] | Uh, hello? | 你好啊 |
[07:55] | Hey, Adora! This isn’t real! | 阿多拉 这是假的 |
[07:57] | – Adora? Adora? – Catra? | -阿多拉 -卡特拉 |
[08:05] | Adora! | 阿多拉 |
[08:10] | Hey, Adora, there’s a– | 阿多拉 那边 |
[08:13] | – Does it look broken to you? – It’s not broken. You’re fine. | -是不是断了 -没断 你没事 |
[08:18] | – I’m bleeding! – You’re not bleeding! | -我出血了 -没有 |
[08:20] | Why would you try to pick a fight with Octavia anyway? | 你为什么和奥克塔维亚打架啊 |
[08:24] | I didn’t do anything. All I did was exist near her. | 我什么都没做 就在她旁边而已 |
[08:27] | And scratch her on the eyeball. And call her a dumb-face. | 然后挠了她眼睛 说她长得很蠢 |
[08:31] | – Catra– – What? She has a dumb face. | -卡特拉 -干吗 她长得是很蠢嘛 |
[08:34] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[08:39] | Hey, Octavia! You’re a dumb face! | 奥克塔维亚 你长得好蠢哦 |
[08:47] | – She’s coming! – Run! | -她来了 -快跑 |
[08:59] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[09:00] | It must have been some kind of simulation tapping into our memories. | 可能是对我们过去的记忆进行了模拟吧 |
[09:05] | Why, I have no idea. | 我也不知道怎么回事 |
[09:08] | This place is so weird. How can you deal with all this magic stuff? | 这里太诡异了 你怎么受得了魔法世界的 |
[09:12] | I’m only dealing with it | 我还不是为了 |
[09:13] | because I need to figure out how to heal Glimmer | 寻找能治愈格丽玛 |
[09:15] | after someone got her cursed. | 被诅咒的办法 |
[09:18] | What you want, an apology? You’re not getting one. | 干吗 要我道歉啊 不可能 |
[09:24] | – Can I ask you something? – Can I stop you? | -能问你个问题吗 -我拦得住吗 |
[09:30] | Why did you help me escape after Shadow Weaver captured us? | 我们被抓后 你为什么帮我逃跑 |
[09:34] | Not this again. | 又来了 |
[09:35] | It’s one thing I can’t figure it out. You didn’t have to do that. | 这事我一直想不通 你不必这样的 |
[09:40] | You could’ve gotten caught. Why risk it? | 你可能会被发现的 为什么要冒险 |
[09:46] | Did you think I’d let Shadow Weaver erase your memory like that? | 你觉得我会让暗影编织者抹除你的记忆吗 |
[09:50] | – I don’t know. Probably. – Well, you never did have much faith in me. | -不知道 可能吧 -你对我从来就没信心 |
[09:55] | – Can you blame me? – Not really. | -能怪我吗 -也不能 |
[10:01] | It wasn’t all bad growing up in the Fright Zone, was it? | 在恐怖区长大也不全是坏事吧 |
[10:04] | – I mean, you still have good memories, right? – Of course I do. | -也有些美好的回忆 对吧 -当然 |
[10:08] | But it doesn’t change the fact that the Horde is evil. | 但这也改变不了霍德人邪恶的本质 |
[10:12] | I had no choice. I couldn’t go back. | 我没办法 我不能回去 |
[10:18] | Hey, I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[10:20] | Wha–? I don’t miss you. Get over yourself. | 什么 我才不想你 别自以为是了 |
[10:24] | – Not until you admit you like me. – I don’t like you. | -除非你承认你喜欢我 -我不喜欢你 |
[10:32] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[10:57] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:22] | And there’s our winner. | 胜利者产生了 |
[11:28] | Good work, cadet. I like your focus. | 干的漂亮 学员 我喜欢你的专注 |
[11:31] | This win will definitely be reported back to Lord Hordak. | 我会把你的胜利汇报给霍达克大人的 |
[11:36] | What was that? Way to gang up on me. | 刚刚怎么回事 你们联合对付我 |
[11:39] | You were fighting dirty. | 你玩阴的 |
[11:40] | I was just leveling the field. | 我只是魔高一丈 |
[11:43] | You were awesome. Did I hurt you? | 你真是太棒了 我弄伤你了吗 |
[11:45] | No, I’m fine. You’re just lucky I let you win. | 不 我没事 我只是侥幸让你赢了 |
[11:48] | – Right. – I’m serious. | -好吧 -我是认真的 |
[11:50] | If I came in first, | 要是我拿第一 |
[11:52] | people might expect me to actually start doing stuff around here. | 大家就会对我真的有所期待 |
[11:55] | Trust me, second place suits me just fine. | 相信我 我就适合第二名 |
[11:58] | Yeah, okay. Come on, let’s go cool down. | 好吧 走吧 一起去玩吧 |
[12:01] | In a minute, I’ll meet you there. | 我马上就来 |
[12:02] | Hey, guys, wait up! | 伙计们 等等我 |
[12:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:27] | Unauthorized presence detected. | 侦测到未授权的存在 |
[12:31] | Security protocol activated. | 激活安全协议 |
[12:40] | Catra? Catra! | 卡特拉 卡特拉 |
[12:52] | Catra! | 卡特拉 |
[13:02] | Adora! | 阿多拉 |
[13:43] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:46] | – I had it. – Sure you did. | -我自己可以的 -当然了 |
[13:48] | We need to make sure we stay together from now on. | 我们接下来得一直待在一起 |
[13:50] | Will you stop telling me what to do. | 你能不要再教我怎么做了吗 |
[13:55] | I’m sick of this stupid place. Let’s just get out of here. | 我受够这个愚蠢的地方了 我们赶紧离开这里 |
[14:00] | What is your problem? I was trying to saving you. | 你怎么回事 我想救你呢 |
[14:03] | For the last time, I don’t need you to save me. | 我说最后一次 我不需要你来救我 |
[14:06] | I’ve been doing just fine on my own. No thanks to you. | 我自己一个人能搞定 不需要你 |
[14:09] | Catra, wait. | 卡特拉 等等 |
[14:12] | I’m sorry for leaving. | 对不起我离开了 |
[14:13] | I couldn’t go back to the Fright Zone, | 我不能再回恐怖区了 |
[14:15] | not after I saw what the Horde was really doing. | 我看到了霍德人真正的行径 |
[14:18] | I never wanted to leave you. | 我从来都不想离开你的 |
[14:20] | You could come with me, you can join the rebellion. | 你可以跟我一起走的 你可以加入义军 |
[14:23] | I know you’re not a bad person, Catra. | 我知道你不是坏人 卡特拉 |
[14:26] | You don’t belong with the Horde. | 你不属于霍德军 |
[14:31] | Let’s just get this over with. | 赶紧结束这一切吧 |
[14:39] | Catra, wait up! | 卡特拉 等等 |
[14:42] | What’s it like being the world’s slowest person? | 做全世界最慢的人感觉怎么样 |
[14:54] | – It’s open. – We’re definitely not allowed in there. | -这开着呢 -我们肯定不能进去的 |
[15:03] | You don’t have to go in there. | 你不用进去的 |
[15:21] | Maybe we should get out of here. | 也许我们应该离开这里 |
[15:50] | Get out! | 出去 |
[15:54] | Catra, you stay. | 卡特拉 你留下来 |
[15:58] | What do you think you’re doing in here? | 你以为你自己在做什么 |
[16:04] | – We were just playing. – Insolent child. | -我们只是在玩 -坏孩子 |
[16:06] | I’ve come to expect such disgraceful behavior from you. | 我并不意外你会做出这种坏事 |
[16:11] | But I will not allow you to drag Adora down as well. | 但我不允许你带坏阿多拉 |
[16:16] | Shadow Weaver, it wasn’t her fault, it was my idea too. | 暗影编织者 这不是她的错 这也是我的主意 |
[16:19] | You have never been more than a nuisance to me. | 你对我来说从来只是一个讨厌的孩子 |
[16:22] | I’ve kept you around this long because Adora was fond of you. | 我留你这么久只是因为阿多拉喜欢你 |
[16:26] | But if you ever do anything to jeopardize her future, | 但是你要是敢做出什么危害到她未来的事 |
[16:30] | I will dispose of you myself. | 我会亲自驱逐你 |
[16:33] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[16:36] | Please, stop. | 拜托 别说了 |
[16:42] | She didn’t mean to. | 她不是故意的 |
[16:44] | Adora. You must do a better job | 阿多拉 你一定要好好 |
[16:47] | of keeping her under control. | 管束好她 |
[16:50] | Do not let something like this happen again. | 不要再发生这种事 |
[17:01] | You always need play the hero, don’t you. | 你永远喜欢扮演英雄 对吧 |
[17:03] | I was only trying to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[17:05] | You never protected me. | 你从来没保护过我 |
[17:07] | Not in any way it would put you on Shadow Weaver’s bad side. | 你永远是暗影编织者最喜欢的人 |
[17:11] | Admit it. You love being her favorite. | 承认吧 你喜欢当她的掌上明珠 |
[17:14] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[17:15] | Oh yeah? When you left, who do you think took the fall for you? | 是吗 你离开后 你以为是谁为你背锅 |
[17:19] | Who was protecting me then? | 是谁在保护我 |
[17:21] | You don’t have to let Shadow Weaver treat you like that any more. | 你不用让暗影编织者那样对待你 |
[17:24] | You can leave, like I did. | 你可以像我一样离开 |
[17:26] | Because I need to follow you everywhere you go? | 因为你去哪里我就得跟着你去哪里吗 |
[17:29] | I didn’t mean it that way. | 我不是那个意思 |
[17:32] | I don’t want to leave. What don’t you understand about that? | 我不想离开 你哪个字听不懂 |
[17:36] | I’m not afraid of Shadow Weaver anymore, | 我不害怕暗影编织者了 |
[17:37] | and I’m a better Force Captain than you would’ve ever been. | 我是一个比你更强的上尉队长 |
[17:41] | You always said you didn’t care about things like that. | 你总是说你不在乎这种东西的 |
[17:44] | I was lying obviously! | 我显然是在撒谎 |
[17:51] | Catra, just wait! | 卡特拉 等等 |
[17:53] | Why do you think I gave the sword back to you in the Fright Zone? | 你以为我为什么在恐怖区把你的剑还给了你 |
[17:56] | I didn’t want you to come back, Adora. | 我不希望你回来 阿多拉 |
[18:10] | For the honor of–! | 赐予我… |
[18:17] | – You were fighting dirty. – Insolent child. | -你玩阴的 -坏孩子 |
[18:19] | – I’m sorry, Catra. – Let me out of here! | -对不起 卡特拉 -放我出去 |
[18:33] | Catra? | 卡特拉 |
[18:41] | Catra, it’s okay. It’s just me. | 卡特拉 没事的 是我 |
[18:44] | It doesn’t matter what they do to us. | 他们怎么对我们都没事 |
[18:46] | You know? You look out for me, I look out for you. | 你照顾我 我照顾你 |
[18:49] | Nothing really bad can happen as long as we have each other. | 只要我们有彼此 什么坏事都不会发生的 |
[18:53] | – You promise? – You promise? | -你保证吗 -你保证吗 |
[18:56] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[18:59] | Come on, let’s go back out. | 来吧 我们一起出去 |
[19:30] | Stop it. I’m not your enemy. | 住手 我不是你的敌人 |
[19:32] | Just let me talk to Light Hope! | 让我和希望之光谈谈 |
[19:46] | Catra? | 卡特拉 |
[19:50] | Hey, Adora. | 阿多拉 |
[19:51] | Catra, help me. Please. | 卡特拉 帮帮我 拜托 |
[19:54] | This thing wouldn’t work for me if I try it, would it? | 如果我试的话这玩意也没用的吧 |
[19:57] | It only works for you. | 这只对你有用 |
[19:58] | Then again, you’re special. That’s what Shadow Weaver always said. | 然而你是特殊的 暗影编织者经常这么说 |
[20:02] | Catra, what are you doing? | 卡特拉 你在干什么 |
[20:05] | Ah, you know, it all makes sense now. | 现在一切都说得通了 |
[20:07] | You’ve always been the one holding me back. | 一直是你在拖累我 |
[20:10] | You wanted me to think I needed you. You wanted me to feel weak. | 你希望我认为我需要你 你希望我觉得自己弱 |
[20:14] | Every hero needs a sidekick, right? | 每个英雄都需要个陪衬 不是吗 |
[20:17] | Catra, no! That’s not how it was. | 卡特拉 不 不是那样的 |
[20:23] | The sad thing is, I’ve spent all this time | 可惜 我这么久以来 |
[20:26] | hoping you’d come back to the Horde, | 一直希望你能回归霍德 |
[20:29] | when really you leaving was the best thing that ever happened to me. | 然而其实你的离开对我来说是最好的事 |
[20:34] | I am so much stronger than anyone ever thought. | 我比任何人想的都要强 |
[20:39] | I wonder what I could’ve been if I’d gotten rid of you sooner. | 不知道我早点摆脱你的话 现在都成什么样了 |
[20:47] | I am sorry. I never meant to make you feel like you were second best. | 对不起 我从来没想让你觉得自己是第二 |
[20:51] | Please don’t do this. | 不要这么做 |
[20:59] | Bye, Adora. I really am going to miss you. | 再见 卡特拉 我会很想你的 |
[21:04] | Catra. Catra, no! | 卡特拉 卡特拉 不 |
[21:15] | Adora. | 阿多拉 |
[21:18] | You must let go. | 你必须放手 |
[21:31] | Ah. Then there’s a day, Catra and I were on a boat together. | 然后那天 我和卡特拉一起在一艘船上 |
[21:34] | Did I ever tell you about that? | 你和你说过了吗 |
[21:35] | I’m pretty sure you did. | 你肯定说过了 |
[21:39] | And one time, Catra and I were on a boat together. | 有一次 我和卡特拉一起在一艘船上 |
[21:42] | – That was the best day ever. – Yeah, you did. | -那简直是最棒的一天 -没错 你说过了 |
[21:45] | I think that’s when we made our connection, you know? | 这应该是我们第一次心意相通 好吗 |
[21:49] | You ever meet someone and you just instantly click? | 你遇见过和你一拍即合的人吗 |
[21:52] | Yes, it was like that with Emily. | 就像和艾米丽一样 |
[21:55] | What happened to you? You’re filthy. | 你怎么了 你脏兮兮的 |
[21:57] | Are you okay? Do you need first aid? | 你没事吧 你需要急救吗 |
[21:59] | Do you need to be nursed tenderly back to health? | 你需要好好照顾恢复健康吗 |
[22:02] | Scorpia, remember that little talk about personal space? | 蝎女 你还记得我跟你说过私人空间的问题吗 |
[22:05] | Oh, right. Ten-foot radius. | 对 十英里 |
[22:08] | How’d it go? Did you find it? | 怎么样 你找到了吗 |
[22:10] | – Uh, why is the princess loose? – Oh, right. | -公主为什么没被绑起来 -对 |
[22:16] | Seriously though, did you find it? | 说真的 你找到了吗 |
[22:19] | An intact data crystal. | 一块完整的数据水晶 |
[22:22] | I have never seen one so perfectly preserved. | 我从来没见过保存这么完好的 |
[22:25] | This could be a game-changer. | 这也许能改变一切 |
[22:27] | Who knows what secrets it could contains? | 谁知道这里面包含着什么秘密 |
[22:30] | Man, I knew Catra could do it. It was like I was telling you. | 我就知道卡特拉肯定能办到 就像我和你说的 |
[22:33] | She is the best friend ever. | 她是最好的朋友 |
[22:37] | Just keep it down. I’m going to bed. | 小声点 我要上床了 |