时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | – Hello, Adora. – Adora. | -你好 阿多拉 -阿多拉 |
[00:22] | Every hero needs a sidekick. | 每个英雄都需要个陪衬 |
[00:25] | – For the honor of Grayskull! – I just need a little more time. | -赐予我力量吧 -我还需要点时间 |
[00:36] | Hello, Adora, you’ve come at last. | 你好 阿多拉 你终于来了 |
[00:39] | Light Hope, I can’t believe I’m really seeing you. | 希望之光 没想到真的见到你了 |
[00:42] | I mean I’ve seen you, heh, in my brain, I think. | 我是在脑子里见过你啦 |
[00:45] | But this is real, heh. Is this real? Wait, am I dead? | 但这次是真的 是真的吗 等等 我死了吗 |
[00:49] | I fell… I’m sorry. I’m freaking out. | 我摔了下来 抱歉 我吓到了 |
[00:52] | – I’m Adora. – Yes, I know. I’ve been waiting for you | -我是阿多拉 -我知道 你还是婴儿时 |
[00:56] | since you were an infant. I couldn’t reach you. | 我就一直在等你 我无法接近你 |
[00:59] | And I couldn’t protect you from the Horde. | 也拦不住霍德人抢走你 |
[01:02] | I watched you grow up from afar. | 我远远地看着你长大 |
[01:05] | Wow, that’s kind of creepy, honestly. | 这其实有点可怕啊 |
[01:08] | Creepy? Yes. I’ve been called this before. | 可怕 嗯 有人这么描述过我 |
[01:11] | I chose this form so as not to alarm you. | 我选择这个形象就是为了不吓到你 |
[01:14] | But if it doesn’t suit you, I’ll choose another. | 但如果你不喜欢 我再换一个 |
[01:18] | Is this better? | 这样好点吗 |
[01:20] | Oh, no. That’s, um, actually way worse. | 不 这样更吓人 |
[01:23] | Forgive me. My human protocol is many years out of date. | 请原谅 我的人类常识已经落后了很多年 |
[01:28] | Allow me to select a form that you will find appealing. | 我选一个你喜欢的形象 |
[01:32] | Oh, no. Thank you. That’s enough. | 不用了 谢谢 这样就好 |
[01:35] | No, that’s totally okay. Please stop. | 真的没关系 请停下来 |
[02:12] | But shouldn’t she be… back by now? | 她也该回来了吧 |
[02:16] | She said she was going to get training to fix me. | 她说她要去修炼来治好我 |
[02:20] | How long is that going to take? | 要花多久啊 |
[02:24] | What kind of monster puts a chair here? | 哪个混蛋把椅子放在这的 |
[02:27] | Okay, I’m worried, too. Glimmer. | 我也很担心 格丽玛 |
[02:28] | But taking it out on the furniture isn’t going to help. | 但对着椅子发火是没用的 |
[02:31] | We can’t sit here and hope that she comes back eventually. | 我们不能坐这等她回来 |
[02:35] | – We have to do something. – Like what? | -我们得做点什么 -比如呢 |
[02:40] | Princess, there’s, uh, something here to see you. | 公主 有个东西想见你 |
[02:44] | – Don’t you mean someone? – No, I mean something. | -你是说人吗 -不 是个东西 |
[02:53] | Our horse! | 我们的马 |
[02:54] | I am my own horse. | 我是自己的主人 |
[02:57] | Call me Swift Wind. | 请叫我疾风 |
[03:03] | Our horse can talk! | 我们的马会说话 |
[03:06] | Yeah, I can speak my mind. Crazy. So, I’m thinking… | 我可以表达自己的想法 太疯狂了 我在想 |
[03:08] | – He’s a talking horse! – As we’ve established now. | -他是匹会说话的马 -我说过了 |
[03:12] | – He has wings! – Okay, I’ll give you a moment to freak out, | -他有翅膀 -好吧 给你们点时间压压惊 |
[03:16] | and then we need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[03:20] | Great, I think Adora needs our help. Since Adora transformed me, | 阿多拉需要我们的帮助 她帮我变身后 |
[03:23] | I’ve been able to feel where she is at all times it’s like instinct. | 我就能感知她的位置 算是本能吧 |
[03:27] | But now I feel a pull, as if I’m being summoned to aside. | 我感觉自己被召唤了 |
[03:30] | As part of Adora’s herd, I need your help. Will you come? | 作为阿多拉的宝马 你们得帮我 你们来吗 |
[03:36] | – Of course, lead the way. – But Glimmer, your glitching. | -当然 带路吧 -但是格丽玛 你还没好 |
[03:39] | Is what got us into this. Adora left to save me. | 这都是因为我 阿多拉是为了救我 |
[03:43] | Now it’s time for us to save her. You in? | 现在我们该去救她了 你去吗 |
[03:46] | Always. | 当然 |
[03:47] | But I don’t think your mom will like us leaving so soon | 但上次任务后 你妈应该不想让我们 |
[03:51] | after our last mission. | 这么快就走 |
[03:52] | She doesn’t need to know. | 不用告诉她 |
[03:54] | We’ll sneak out and be back before my mom even realizes we’re gone. | 我们溜出去 在她发现前就回来 |
[03:58] | Mom! What are you doing here? | 妈 你怎么来了 |
[04:01] | Coming to see why my guard was escorting a horse into your room. | 我来看看为什么我的守卫送一匹马来你房间 |
[04:05] | I like to think of myself more as a role model for all horse kind. | 我应该算是所有马的标杆了 |
[04:09] | I mean, uh, what talking horse? What’s happening? | 会说话的马 怎么回事呀 |
[04:14] | You should get going if you want to track down Adora. | 如果你们要去找阿多拉就去吧 |
[04:17] | You’re not gonna stop us? | 你不拦我们吗 |
[04:19] | Glimmer, I told you I regretted giving up after your father died. | 格丽玛 你父亲死后我放弃了 我很后悔 |
[04:22] | I will not consign you to the same regrets. | 我不想让你也后悔 |
[04:28] | Commander Glimmer, | 格丽玛指挥官 |
[04:29] | I order you to continue your mission | 我命令你继续执行任务 |
[04:31] | to find Adora and bring her back home. | 找回阿多拉 |
[04:34] | Right away, Your Majesty. Come on. | 遵命 陛下 走吧 |
[04:43] | When we’re back, | 等我们回来 |
[04:43] | I’d like to talk about freeing all the horses in your stable. | 希望你释放你马厩里所有的马 |
[04:48] | – Later. – I’m still talking to the Queen. | -回见 -我还在和女王说话呢 |
[04:51] | Please be careful. | 请小心啊 |
[04:56] | Okay, I– What is going on here? | 这里怎么了 |
[05:00] | Catra, you got my note. | 卡特拉 你看到我的字条了 |
[05:02] | The one you dropped on my head from the air vent | 你是说你从通风口扔到我头上 |
[05:04] | that says, “Come to my lab”? | 写着”来我实验室”的字条 |
[05:06] | Yes. That’s the one. I’ve made great strides in analyzing the data | 没错 我从你给我的先祖数据水晶里 |
[05:09] | from the First Ones data crystal you brought me. Look. | 提取了重要的数据 看 |
[05:14] | – Where did all of this come from? – You know, here and there, rooms. | -这些是哪来的 -各个房间顺的 |
[05:18] | Were there people in these rooms? | 房间里有人吗 |
[05:21] | Not when I went back to take the stuff. | 我去的时候没人 |
[05:24] | You definitely belong here with us. | 你和我们真是同类 |
[05:27] | So, the data… | 说数据 |
[05:38] | Look at these readings. It’s incredible. | 看看这些读数 太神奇了 |
[05:40] | This seems confirm my theories about organic nature of | 这证实了我的理论 |
[05:43] | First Ones machinery resulting in compatibility | 先祖的装置 |
[05:46] | between magic and science! | 跟魔法和科学是兼容的 |
[05:49] | I’m going to need you to try again. | 你再说一遍 |
[05:51] | But this time, talk like a normal person. | 这次说人话 |
[05:54] | Scorpia seems like she understands. | 蝎女好像懂了 |
[05:57] | Scorpia is drawing stick figures holding hands. | 蝎女在画手拉手的小人呢 |
[06:00] | I call it Super Pal Trio. This is me, this is Catra. | 我管他们叫超级三人组 这是我 这是卡特拉 |
[06:04] | I think it’s clear. Come on, I mean I’m a bit of an artist. | 很明显吧 我还是挺有才的 |
[06:08] | I looked at the rock | 我查看了这个石头 |
[06:11] | which is a crystal and used math. | 这是水晶 我用数学 |
[06:15] | Wait, do I have to explain math to you? | 等等 我要和你解释数学吗 |
[06:18] | Yes or no, did that crystal | 随你 这水晶 |
[06:21] | give you enough data to upgrade our weapons? | 提供的数据能够升级我们的武器吗 |
[06:25] | Weapons? | 武器 |
[06:26] | This is so much bigger than weapons. | 这比武器厉害多了 |
[06:29] | This could change everything. | 这可以改变一切 |
[06:31] | Etheria’s not just a planet. | 以希利亚不止是个星球 |
[06:34] | Whatever the First Ones did to it, it went deep. | 先祖对它改造很深 |
[06:38] | And what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:40] | You’re asking me about my theories? | 你想知道我的理论 |
[06:43] | I’ve waited years for someone to ask me about my theories. | 我等人问我理论等了好多年 |
[06:46] | Hang on. I made a model. | 等等 我做了个模型 |
[06:51] | I don’t wanna be rude, but, um, who are you? | 恕我直言 请问你是谁 |
[06:55] | I am Light Hope, Etheria’s facilitator. | 我是希望之光 以希利亚的引导师 |
[06:58] | I was created by the First Ones, as you call them. | 我是你们口中的先祖创造的 |
[07:03] | Okay, quick follow-up, who are the First Ones? | 再问个问题 先祖是谁 |
[07:06] | The First Ones were explorers who journeyed from beyond the stars | 先祖是星系外的探索者 |
[07:11] | to settle Etheria. | 在以希利亚安了家 |
[07:12] | They built this place for you, the Crystal Castle. | 他们为你建了这个水晶城堡 |
[07:16] | Adora, I have waited so long for you. | 阿多拉 我等了你很久 |
[07:19] | And now the time has come to show you your destiny. | 现在我要向你展示你的命运 |
[07:24] | Great. Because I actually had a quest– | 太好了 我正想问 |
[07:25] | You are She-Ra, Etheria’s champion, | 你是希瑞 以希利亚的勇者 |
[07:28] | appointed by the First Ones to protect and unite our planet. | 先祖安排你保护和团结我们的星球 |
[07:32] | There have been many before you. But the line was broken. | 在你之前 有很多希瑞 但出现了断层 |
[07:36] | You are the first She-Ra in a thousand years. | 你是千年来第一个希瑞 |
[07:40] | Behold, Etheria. | 请看 以希利亚 |
[07:43] | The First Ones didn’t just settle on the surface of Etheria. | 先祖不仅在以希利亚地表上定居了 |
[07:46] | Their technology runs throughout the planet’s core. | 他们的科技深入星球的地核 |
[07:49] | This whole planet, | 整个星球 |
[07:52] | it’s all First Ones tech. | 都是先祖的科技 |
[07:55] | Everything on Etheria is connected. | 以希利亚的一切都有联系 |
[07:58] | The Princesses are granted power | 公主的的圣石 |
[08:00] | over the elements through their Runestones. | 赐予了她们力量 |
[08:02] | As She-Ra, it is your duty to bring the princesses together. | 作为希瑞 你的职责是团结公主 |
[08:06] | Only then can balance be restored to Etheria. | 只有这样以希利亚才能恢复平衡 |
[08:12] | That sounds great, | 听起来很棒 |
[08:13] | – but the thing is– – You’re correct. It is great. | -但是 -没错 是很棒 |
[08:17] | And what are these suppose to be? | 这是什么 |
[08:19] | Runestones. From data I’ve managed to extract, | 圣石 根据我提取的数据 |
[08:22] | they regulate the planet throught the princesses. | 它们通过公主来掌控这个星球 |
[08:24] | They’re directly connected to each other | 它们彼此和星球的能量直接相连 |
[08:25] | and to the planet’s power grid in a delicate balance. | 维持着微妙的平衡 |
[08:29] | Which means? | 所以呢 |
[08:31] | Which means, they’re our best access point | 它们是黑入星球的 |
[08:34] | to hack the planet. | 最佳入口 |
[08:37] | When the princess and their elements are in balance, | 如果公主和她们的元素平衡 |
[08:40] | Etheria functions as it should. | 以希利亚就会正常运作 |
[08:43] | But the Horde is destroying us in their quest for power. | 但霍德人探索力量的征途对我们造成了破坏 |
[08:49] | There is no predicting what they’ll do next. | 我们无法预测他们的下一步 |
[08:52] | – Hack the planet? – Hypothetically. But it’s not so simple. | -黑入星球 -理论而已 但没那么简单 |
[08:56] | There’s only a handful of Runestones in the whole world. | 世上的圣石有限 |
[08:59] | Runestone, you mean like the Black Garnet? | 圣石 你是说黑榴石那种的 |
[09:01] | ‘Cause, ha, ha, we have the Black Garnet. | 我们有黑榴石啊 |
[09:04] | The Black Garnet? You have a Runestone? | 黑榴石 你们有圣石 |
[09:07] | – The Fright Zone has a Runestone? – Uh, d’uh. It was my family’s. | -恐怖区有圣石 -是我家族的 |
[09:11] | But when the Horde landed, we gave it to Hordak, | 但霍德人来以后 我们送给了霍达克 |
[09:14] | who then gave it to Shadow Weaver. | 他又给了暗影编织者 |
[09:15] | You know, you tell a friend, he tells a friend. | 就像朋友间赠予 |
[09:17] | It’s like, it’s kind of one of those things. | 类似这样的吧 |
[09:18] | Where is it? Can I see it, can I touch it? | 在哪 我能看看吗 我能摸摸吗 |
[09:21] | Okay, calm down. | 别激动 |
[09:23] | What exactly are you planning on doing to the Black Garnet? | 你打算用黑榴石做什么 |
[09:25] | If we hack the Runestone grid, we could boost the Garnet’s power. | 如果能黑入圣石系统 就可以增强黑榴石的能量 |
[09:29] | – And use it for anything. As a power source. As… – A weapon? | -可以当做能源做任何事 -比如武器 |
[09:33] | Potentially. But if it’s like my other experiments, | 有可能 不过根据我其他的实验 |
[09:36] | the results’ll be explosive. | 这杀伤力很强 |
[09:38] | I don’t think Shadow Weaver will like that. | 暗影编织者肯定不乐意 |
[09:40] | Scorpia is right. Shadow Weaver won’t like it. | 蝎女说得对 暗影编织者肯定不乐意 |
[09:44] | So, I will absolutely get you the Black Garnet. | 所以我一定会帮你弄到黑榴石 |
[09:47] | Leave it all to me. | 交给我吧 |
[09:54] | What do you have for me, little spy? | 有什么消息吗 小间谍 |
[09:58] | Catra, I’ve made great strides in analyzing the data | 卡特拉 我从你给我的先祖数据水晶里 |
[10:01] | from the First Ones data crystal you brought me. Look. | 提取了重要的数据 看 |
[10:05] | This is all super good information, um, | 这消息非常棒 |
[10:07] | and I can’t wait to hear more. Just one thing though– | 我很想再听你说说 但有件事 |
[10:09] | Is there something you do not understand? | 有什么不明白吗 |
[10:11] | I can start again from the beginning if you would like. | 如果你想的话 我可以从头开始 |
[10:15] | I am Light Hope, Etheria’s facilitator. | 我是希望之光 以希利亚的引导师 |
[10:19] | No, no. I got it. | 不 我知道了 |
[10:21] | Have I mentioned you’re chosen? | 我有没有说过你是被选中的 |
[10:24] | Can we skip to the part about my powers? | 我们能不能直接跳到我的能力 |
[10:26] | – I need to learn how to heal my friend. – Your friend? | -我需要学会如何治愈我的朋友 -你的朋友 |
[10:30] | Yes. Shadow Weaver did something to Glimmer | 是的 暗影编织者对格丽玛做了些什么 |
[10:32] | and took her powers away. | 夺走了她的能力 |
[10:33] | I need to figure out how to heal her. | 我得知道如何治好她 |
[10:36] | Her connection with her Runestone was disrupted. | 她和她的圣石之间的联接遭到干扰 |
[10:39] | Can I fix it? | 我能修复吗 |
[10:40] | You will be able to do many incredible things with training. | 你经过训练后能做到很多了不起的事 |
[10:45] | Great! So, uh, how long will this take? Like a day or–? | 太好了 这训练要多久 一天还是… |
[10:48] | – Years. – Years? Glimmer doesn’t have years. | -好几年 -好几年 格丽玛没有好几年了 |
[10:52] | She’s hurt because of me! I messed up. | 她因为我而受伤了 我弄砸了 |
[10:54] | I got Glimmer and Bow captured, and Entrapta. | 我害格丽玛和鲍尔被抓的 还有恩塔普塔 |
[10:57] | It’s my fault. | 都怪我 |
[10:59] | I have to fix it. | 我必须要弥补 |
[11:02] | Yes. Your mission is to fix the planet. | 是的 你的任务是修复这个星球 |
[11:05] | My mission is to help my friends. That’s why I came here. | 我的任务是帮助我的朋友们 所以我才来这里 |
[11:09] | You are She-Ra. Your purpose is to protect all the Etheria. | 你是希瑞 你的任务是保护整个以希利亚 |
[11:13] | – You cannot help only your friends. – Why can’t I do both? | -你不能只帮助你的朋友 -我为什么不能兼顾 |
[11:16] | Adora, you do not yet realize the power you have. | 阿多拉 你还没有意识到你有多么强大 |
[11:20] | You’re distracted by your attachments. | 你被你自己的感情所干扰了 |
[11:22] | There was one before you who couldn’t let go. | 在你之前 还有一位不肯放手的公主 |
[11:25] | Her name was Mara. | 她叫玛拉 |
[11:30] | Mara? Madame Razz’s Mara? What happened to her? | 玛拉 拉兹夫人的玛拉 她怎么了 |
[11:33] | Mara was the last She-Ra before you. She struggled with a power | 玛拉是在你之前最后一名希瑞 她苦苦挣扎于 |
[11:38] | that she couldn’t control | 她无法控制的力量之中 |
[11:39] | until it became too much for her mind. | 直到最后她的心智难以承受 |
[11:44] | – She snapped? – She was compromised. | -她疯了吗 -她被侵蚀了 |
[11:47] | She gave in to fear and faulty reasoning. | 她向恐惧和错误屈服了 |
[11:50] | Her desperate actions led to devastation. | 她的绝望之举给我们带来了毁灭 |
[11:53] | Mara stranded us in the empty dimension of Despandos. | 玛拉让我们困在了绝望维度 |
[11:57] | She broke the She-Ra line. | 她打破了希瑞之链 |
[11:59] | She nearly destroyed us. | 她差点毁了我们 |
[12:01] | Adora, I have waited here for a thousand years alone. | 阿多拉 我独自在这里等待了上千年 |
[12:06] | I didn’t know if I would ever see another She-Ra. | 我不知道我还能不能见到下一位希瑞 |
[12:09] | You must stay here and train, | 你必须留在这里训练 |
[12:11] | learn to be the She-Ra that Mara couldn’t be. | 学习成为玛拉无法成为的希瑞 |
[12:14] | I will, I’ll do whatever you want. | 我会的 你想让我做什么都行 |
[12:17] | I’ll come back, train, and learn about everything. | 我会回来的 学习一切 |
[12:20] | But I have to heal Glimmer first. I can save the planet and save her. | 但我得先治好格丽玛 我得拯救她和这个星球 |
[12:31] | Adora? | 阿多拉 |
[12:36] | I just need a little more time. I just need a little more time. | 我需要一点时间 我需要一点时间 |
[12:39] | You feel guilt at these memories. | 你看到这些记忆后感觉很有负罪感 |
[12:43] | It is as you said, your friends are endangered by your presence. | 正如你所说 你的朋友因为你而陷入危险 |
[12:47] | – It is better to let go now. – But I can’t just leave my friends. | -你现在最好放手 -但我不能丢下我的朋友 |
[12:59] | All right, hurry it up. | 好了 快点 |
[13:00] | The machines aren’t going to hook up themselves. | 这机器可不会自己跑起来 |
[13:02] | They won’t be hooked up at all. | 这机器绝对不会跑起来 |
[13:05] | Shadow Weaver. We just– Uh– | 暗影编织者 我们只是 |
[13:07] | Silence! | 安静 |
[13:08] | Did you think you could invade my inner sanctum without me noticing? | 你们真的认为能溜入我的内部圣殿而不被我发现吗 |
[13:13] | I never thought you were so bold to openly rebel, | 真没想到你胆敢如此公开忤逆我 |
[13:15] | but it’ll be my pleasure | 但我很乐意 |
[13:17] | to put you back in your place. | 让你滚回原来的位置去 |
[13:26] | Shadow Weaver, I can do whatever I want with this hunk of rock. | 暗影编织者 我可以用这石头想做什么都行 |
[13:30] | – Absurd. By whose authority? – By mine. | -荒谬 是谁批准的 -我 |
[13:37] | Lord Hordak, I don’t understand. | 霍达克大人 我不明白 |
[13:40] | Catra and Entrapta have been working on a way | 卡特拉和恩塔普塔正在努力 |
[13:42] | to meld this First Ones tech | 将这先祖科技 |
[13:45] | with our machines to weaponize it. | 与我们的机器结合研制武器 |
[13:48] | I found out and was intrigued. | 我发现了 并很有兴趣 |
[13:50] | I gave Force Captain Catra and her team my blessing to go ahead. | 我允许上尉队长卡特拉和她的同伴继续研究 |
[13:55] | So, understand, Shadow Weaver. | 听好了 暗影编织者 |
[13:58] | I’m displeased with your interruption. | 我对你的打扰感到很不高兴 |
[14:01] | My Lord, you are really going to let | 大人 你真的要让这个 |
[14:03] | this princess tinker with my Runestone? | 公主来鼓捣我的圣石吗 |
[14:07] | Her tinkering has boosted the firepower of every weapon she’s touched. | 只要被她碰过的武器 火力都暴增 |
[14:11] | So yes, she gets to tinker with whatever she wants. | 没错 她想鼓捣什么就鼓捣什么 |
[14:15] | Including the Black Garnet, which is mine to give or take. | 包括黑榴石 我想给谁就给谁 |
[14:19] | – As I see fit. – You can’t, you can’t do this. | -只要我乐意 -不 你不能这么做 |
[14:23] | I alone have learned how to draw power from it, | 我独自研究了如何从中汲取能量 |
[14:25] | a feat no sorceress has done before. | 从来没有魔法师能做到这一点 |
[14:28] | I’ve unlocked its potential! | 是我开发了它的权力 |
[14:30] | And you’ve wasted it on parlor tricks. | 但是你却浪费在小戏法上 |
[14:33] | Force Captain Catra, proceed. The Garnet is yours. | 上尉队长卡特拉 继续 黑榴石是你的 |
[14:37] | – Yes, Lord Hordak. – No! | -是 霍达克大人 -不 |
[14:45] | – Stop her! Don’t let her– – You won’t take what’s mine! | -阻止她 别让她… -别想夺走我的东西 |
[15:05] | That’s right, run away. | 没错 跑吧 |
[15:07] | It’s the only thing you’ve ever been good at ot. | 这是你唯一擅长的 |
[15:10] | You’ve always been a disappointment. | 你一直让人无比失望 |
[15:12] | You’ve learned nothing from me. | 你没从我身上学到任何东西 |
[15:15] | No. I’ve learned everything from you. | 不 我的一切都是从你身上学的 |
[15:19] | How to predict when you’ll strike, | 如何预测你的出招 |
[15:21] | how to dodge, how to resist. | 如何躲避 如何反抗 |
[15:24] | You thought you were punishing me all these years? Wrong. | 你以为你这些年来都是在惩罚我 错了 |
[15:29] | You were training me for this day! | 你就是在为这一天而训练我 |
[15:34] | No! | 不 |
[15:45] | Come back. | 回来 |
[15:47] | Come back to me. Come back to me. | 回来 回来 |
[15:51] | Scorpia, restrain the sorceress. | 蝎女 带走这个魔法师 |
[15:55] | We won’t have to worry about her any longer. | 我们不用再担心她了 |
[16:00] | Entrapta, if you would. | 恩塔普塔 请吧 |
[16:08] | All right, everyone, let’s get weird. | 好了 大家伙 来点奇怪的吧 |
[16:22] | Look. | 看 |
[16:36] | And then I realized I’m free, but the other horses aren’t. | 然后我意识到我自由了 但是其他马没有 |
[16:40] | So I named myself Swift Wind after the swift winds of revolution | 所以我以疾风革命给自己取名叫疾风 |
[16:44] | and left to go kick down stable doors. | 然后踢翻了马厩的门 |
[16:47] | Freedom, equality and hay for all. | 自由 平等 和快乐的一切 |
[16:50] | Do you guys hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[17:04] | Get behind me. | 到我后面去 |
[17:10] | What was that about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[17:13] | I feel something. | 我感受到了什么 |
[17:15] | We should run. | 我们应该快跑 |
[17:16] | No. We have to get Adora. Adora, then run. | 不 我们得救阿多拉 救阿多拉 再跑 |
[17:20] | – Swift Wind, what is it? – A bad thing. Hurry. | -疾风 怎么了 -坏事 快点 |
[17:29] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[17:30] | The garnet is siphoning energy at a near exponential rate. | 黑榴石正在呈指数增长地汲取能量 |
[17:35] | Yet the output is still building. | 输出还在增加 |
[17:38] | – What does that mean? – It means things are getting interesting. | -那是什么意思 -意思是越来越有意思了 |
[17:44] | Is it just me or is it really cold? | 只有我觉得这里真的很冷吗 |
[17:49] | – It’s snowing? – That’s impossible. | -下雪了 -这不可能 |
[17:52] | It never snows in the Whispering Woods. | 呓语森林从来不会下雪 |
[17:57] | – What’s happening? – The bad thing. | -怎么回事 -坏事 |
[18:02] | We can’t stay here. | 我们不能留在这里 |
[18:03] | Swift Wind, do you sense Adora? | 疾风 你能感应到阿多拉吗 |
[18:09] | There! She’s over there. | 那里 她在那里 |
[18:23] | This would be a great time for my powers to come back. | 这时候要是能恢复能力就好了 |
[18:26] | Wait, wait. I know this. Hang on. I think I can… | 等等 我知道 等等 我觉得我能 |
[18:48] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[18:50] | Uh… This way. | 这边走 |
[18:54] | – Adora! – Adora, we’re here. | -阿多拉 -阿多拉 我们来了 |
[18:56] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[19:00] | I think I can reach her. Hold on. | 我觉得我能和她相连 等等 |
[19:03] | Swift Wind? | 疾风 |
[19:05] | Uh… Glimmer? | 格丽玛 |
[19:14] | The Horde is hurting us. Balance Etheria. | 霍德在上海我们 平衡以希利亚 |
[19:19] | Light Hope? Light Hope, come back. | 希望之光 希望之光 回来 |
[19:21] | – I don’t know what to do. – Adora? | -我不知道该怎么做 -阿多拉 |
[19:26] | Adora? | 阿多拉 |
[19:29] | Our horse? | 我们的马 |
[19:31] | Once again, I’m no one’s horse. | 再说一遍 我不是任何人的马 |
[19:33] | I’m Swift Wind. | 我是疾风 |
[19:34] | – You can talk? – Yes, I can talk. | -你会说话 -对 我会说话 |
[19:37] | You can talk? | 你会说话 |
[19:39] | I see why you’re friends with Bow and Glimmer. | 我看出来你为什么会和鲍尔和格丽玛成为朋友了 |
[19:42] | They need your help, which is why I’m here. | 他们需要你的帮助 所以我才来到了这里 |
[19:44] | – So which way is the exit? – I don’t know. | -出口在哪里 -我不知道 |
[19:47] | Light Hope disappeared. I don’t know if I should go. | 希望之光消失了 我不知道我该不该走 |
[19:51] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:51] | Light Hope said if I leave here, I’ll make things worse. | 希望之光说我如果离开 只会让事情变得更糟 |
[19:54] | She’s right. Everyone will be better off | 她说得对 如果我离开大家 |
[19:56] | if I just stay far away from them. | 人人都会变得更好 |
[19:58] | – It’s for the greater good. – Well, that’s just stupid. | -这对大家都好 -这也太蠢了 |
[20:02] | What? No, it’s not. | 什么 不 才不是 |
[20:03] | Adora, I’ve had the ability to form complex thought for like a week, | 阿多拉 我一周前才会想一些复杂的东西 |
[20:07] | and even I know you can’t help anyone by hiding. | 连我都知道你躲起来帮助不了任何人 |
[20:10] | Where would all the horses I freed from their barns be | 如果我在牧场上闲逛 那些原本关在马厩里 |
[20:11] | – if I just sat in a pasture and moped? – I’m not moping. | -被我释放的的马现在在哪里呢 -我没有闲逛 |
[20:19] | I’m not. I hurt people, I ruined my friends’ lives. | 我没有 我伤害了别人 我毁了我朋友的一生 |
[20:22] | If that’s true, | 如果是那样 |
[20:24] | then why are Bow and Glimmer here trying to rescue you? | 那鲍尔和格丽玛为什么想来这救你 |
[20:28] | Bow and Glimmer are risking their lives | 鲍尔和格丽玛冒着生命危险 |
[20:30] | not because you’re She-Ra but because you’re their friends. | 不是因为你是希瑞 而是因为你是他们的朋友 |
[20:34] | What good is all your power | 如果你的能力不能用来 |
[20:35] | if you don’t use it to help the people that you love? | 帮助那些你爱的人 那还有什么用呢 |
[20:40] | I’m not Mara. I’m not the She-Ras of the past. | 我不是玛拉 我不是过去的那些希瑞 |
[20:44] | I didn’t do this to fulfill some destiny. | 我这样做不是为了实现什么使命 |
[20:47] | I became She-Ra to help others. | 我成为希瑞是为了帮助他人 |
[20:49] | My attachments, my friends are a part of who I am. | 我的感情 我的朋友就是我的一部分 |
[20:54] | So, are you staying or going? | 那你是要走还是留 |
[20:59] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[21:10] | Adora, you’re back. | 阿多拉 你回来了 |
[21:12] | Adora, spiders! | 阿多拉 蜘蛛 |
[21:17] | For the honor of Grayskull! | 赐予我力量吧 |
[22:04] | – Now, Swifty. – Hold on. | -疾风 -抓稳了 |
[22:09] | Guys, look. | 伙计们 快看 |
[22:14] | – It’s not just the woods, it’s… – It’s the entire world. | -不仅仅只有森林 而是 -整个世界 |
[22:19] | Bright Moon. Swift Wind, hurry. | 明月城 疾风 快走 |
[22:34] | – What do you think it’s doing? – I don’t know. | -你觉得这是在做什么 -我不知道 |
[22:37] | But I can work with this. | 但我没有任何意见 |