时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | It’s coming from the Fright Zone. | 这是从恐怖区来的 |
[00:30] | Whatever is happening, the Horde’s causing it. | 肯定是霍德人弄的 |
[00:33] | The Whispering Woods are freezing over. What do we do? | 呓语森林要冻住了 怎么办 |
[00:38] | We have to get home, | 我们得回家 |
[00:39] | we have to make sure everyone at Bright Moon is okay. | 保证明月城的安全 |
[01:23] | Catra, you gotta see this. | 卡特拉 快看 |
[01:26] | Tidal waves, firestorms, earthquakes. | 浪潮 火焰风暴 地震 |
[01:30] | Man, Etheria’s really taking this hard. | 以希利亚遭受了重创 |
[01:33] | I mean, yay for us. But also, whoa. | 对我们很有利 但还是让人称奇 |
[01:36] | The experiment’s been more effective than I could’ve dreamed. | 实验比我想象得还有效 |
[01:39] | This proves my hypothesis is correct! | 这证明我的假设是正确的 |
[01:41] | With the Black Garnet’s at 200 percent power. | 黑榴石的能量达到200% |
[01:43] | The equilibrium that governs all Etheria’s nature | 控制以希利亚自然能量的均衡 |
[01:46] | has been thrown into complete chaos, | 已经完全被打乱了 |
[01:48] | No doubt, as result of the other elemental Runestones– | 都是因为符石 |
[01:52] | Translate. | 说人话 |
[01:54] | By making the Black Garnet more powerful, we’ve sapped power | 我们加强了黑榴石的力量 |
[01:58] | from the Princesses Runestones, upsetting the balance | 从其他公主的符石那里吸收了能量 |
[02:02] | and making the weather screw-y. It’s all in my notes– | 破坏了平衡 造成天气异常 都在我的笔记里 |
[02:06] | What was that you just said about | 你是说可以 |
[02:07] | “Making the other princesses less powerful”? | 减弱别的公主的力量 |
[02:10] | Well, the other Elemental Princesses, that is. | 是其他基本元素的公主 |
[02:12] | You don’t have to worry about me and Scorpia. | 不用担心我和蝎女 |
[02:14] | I don’t have a Runestone. | 我没有符石 |
[02:16] | And Scorpia doesn’t appear | 蝎女看来 |
[02:17] | to have any connection to the Black Garnet anymore. | 和黑榴石已经没有关联了 |
[02:19] | If she ever did. | 哪怕她之前有 |
[02:21] | Somebody say my name? | 谁喊我名字了 |
[02:22] | And how would we make effect like that permanent? | 怎么才能达到永久的效果 |
[02:26] | Well, I’d have to run more tests to know for sure, but… | 我得多做几次实验才能确定 但 |
[02:34] | – Yeah, that should work, too. – Get a strike team together. | -这样也行 -调遣一只突击队 |
[02:37] | – We’re going to Bright Moon. – Bright Moon, why? | -我们去明月城 -明月城 为什么 |
[02:39] | Because we’re going to take out Bright Moon’s Runestone. | 我们要夺走明月城的符石 |
[02:43] | And with the Whispering Woods frozen over, | 呓语森林结冰了 |
[02:45] | there’s nothing stopping us. | 我们现在不可阻挡 |
[03:10] | Look. | 看 |
[03:12] | That’s Bright Moon. | 是明月城 |
[03:14] | – It’s the distress beacon. – Hang on. | -求救信号 -坐稳了 |
[03:21] | – Mom. What’s going on? – The elements are out of harmony. | -妈 怎么回事 -元素已经失衡 |
[03:25] | The Moonstone is using all its power | 明月石在用所有能量 |
[03:26] | to counteract the growing power of darkness. | 抵抗不断增长的黑暗力量 |
[03:29] | But it’s not enough. | 但这还不够 |
[03:31] | It’s taking nearly all my strength to just keep my connection with it. | 我几乎用尽了所有法力来维系它 |
[03:34] | That cloud is coming from the Fright Zone. | 那片云是从恐怖区来的 |
[03:37] | So what’s our plan? We do have a plan, right? | 我们的计划是什么 我们有计划吧 |
[03:40] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[03:48] | The woods are frozen over. | 森林冻住了 |
[03:50] | There’s nothing left to shield Bright Moon from the Horde. | 明月城没有屏障来抵御霍德人了 |
[03:53] | We have to prepare for an attack. | 我们得准备战斗了 |
[03:56] | Our scouts reported sighting the entire Horde army in the woods, | 探子说在森林看到了霍德军队 |
[03:59] | moving towards us at top speed. | 正朝我们快速袭来 |
[04:02] | We must protect Bright Moon at all costs. | 我们得不顾一切 保护明月城 |
[04:04] | If the Moonstone’s destroyed, | 要是明月石被毁 |
[04:06] | there will be nothing left to stop the darkness. | 黑暗势力就抵挡不住了 |
[04:08] | Someone must have seen the distress beacon by now. | 应该有人看到求救信号了吧 |
[04:11] | Why hasn’t anyone come? | 为什么还没人来 |
[04:12] | The Alliance is broken, | 联盟破裂了 |
[04:13] | and other princesses have their own kingdoms to protect. | 其他公主要保护各自的王国 |
[04:17] | – No one’s coming, Bow. – Someone’s come! | -没人会来的 鲍尔 -有人来了 |
[04:19] | Is it the Princesses? | 是公主吗 |
[04:23] | Spinnerella and Netossa. Thanks for coming, guys. | 斯宾内拉和内托萨 感谢你们过来 |
[04:28] | You still don’t know what we do, do you? | 你还是不知道我们的魔法吧 |
[04:32] | – No. – Seriously? | -嗯 -不是吧 |
[04:34] | It’s in the name. Net-tossa. | 看名字就知道了啊 内托萨[扔网] |
[04:38] | – Nets. I toss nets, okay? – Yes, darling, you have beautiful nets. | -网 我能扔网 -亲爱的 你的网很美 |
[04:43] | At least you have powers, which is more than I’ve got. | 起码你们有魔法 比我强多了 |
[04:46] | But it doesn’t matter, I don’t need magic to fight. | 但没关系 我不需要魔法来战斗 |
[04:48] | Glimmer, not only are you without your powers, | 格丽玛 你不但失去了魔法 |
[04:51] | but you’re glitching. It’s too dangerous. | 身体还不好 太危险了 |
[04:54] | – But, mom… – Your mom is right, Glimmer. | -但妈妈 -你妈说得对 格丽玛 |
[04:56] | I don’t want any of you risking yourselves. She-Ra can do this alone. | 我不希望你们冒险 希瑞可以自己来 |
[05:00] | This is what she’s for. | 这是她的战斗 |
[05:01] | Adora, not even She-Ra can take out | 阿多拉 就算是希瑞 |
[05:03] | an army of Horde soldiers all on her own. | 也赢不了霍德大军的 |
[05:06] | Then what good is she? | 那她还有什么用 |
[05:20] | Adora, are you okay? | 阿多拉 你没事吧 |
[05:23] | Catra will be leading the Horde with the attack. I have to face her. | 卡特拉会带领霍德人来犯 我得面对她 |
[05:27] | I can’t let her hurt anyone else. | 不能让她伤害其他人 |
[05:29] | What happened to you in that First Ones temple? | 你在先祖神庙发生了什么事 |
[05:32] | I saw Catra in there. I thought I could get through to her, | 我看到了卡特拉 我以为我能说服她 |
[05:35] | but all I did was push her farther to the side of evil. | 但我却把她推向了邪恶深渊 |
[05:38] | Light Hope said that I’d endanger my friends by coming back. | 希望之光说我回来就会危及朋友 |
[05:41] | And she was right. | 她说得对 |
[05:43] | – Everything that’s happening now is my fault. – You got this. | -这一切都是我的错 -你没问题的 |
[05:48] | And we got your back. | 我们支持你 |
[05:51] | Now come on, the Horde will be here soon. We have to be ready. | 霍德人马上就到了 我们得准备一下 |
[05:58] | Welcome to the Bright Moon armory! | 欢迎来到明月城武器库 |
[06:00] | Well, it’s not really, but I’ve been sneaking weapons | 也不是啦 但我一个月前 |
[06:02] | – and stash them in here for a month. – Dibs on arrows. | -就在这私藏武器了 -我要弓箭 |
[06:19] | No. | 不 |
[06:22] | Glimmer? | 格丽玛 |
[06:24] | Mom, mom! How did you know we’d be in here? | 妈妈 你怎么知道我们在这 |
[06:27] | Did you really think I wouldn’t notice you hoarding weapons? | 你以为我没发现你私藏武器吗 |
[06:30] | I’m sorry, Mom. I can’t just stand by | 抱歉 妈 我不能坐视 |
[06:32] | while my friends and home are in danger. | 我的朋友和家园受到威胁 |
[06:34] | I have to do this. | 我必须这么做 |
[06:36] | – I know. – Mom, I… Wait, what? | -我知道 -妈 我 等等 什么 |
[06:39] | I’ve been trying all these years | 这么多年 |
[06:40] | to mold you into someone more like me. | 我一直想把你变成我 |
[06:42] | But you’re too stubborn and hotheaded, | 但是你太固执 太冲动 |
[06:45] | and brave, like your father. | 像你父亲一样勇敢 |
[06:51] | This was your father’s staff. I think it’s time you had it. | 这是你父亲的魔杖 我觉得该交给你了 |
[07:04] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[07:06] | For the honor of Grayskull! | 赐予我力量吧 |
[07:55] | We got this, right? | 我们可以的 对吧 |
[07:57] | Yeah. Definitely. | 对 没错 |
[07:59] | They’ll gonna be sorry they ever try to mess with Bright Moon. | 他们会后悔胆敢来招惹明月城的 |
[08:08] | Defend the castle. | 守卫城堡 |
[08:44] | Adora. | 阿多拉 |
[08:49] | She-Ra needs our help. | 希瑞需要我们的帮助 |
[08:50] | Go to her. I’ll keep the Moonstone lit | 去找她 我会保持月石的光芒 |
[08:53] | and the darkness away from the battlefield as long as I can. | 不让黑暗笼罩战场 |
[08:55] | You heard the queen. | 你们都听到了 |
[08:59] | For the Rebellion! | 为了义军 |
[10:25] | Hey, Adora. | 阿多拉 |
[10:27] | – Catra. Surprised to see me? – Not really. | -卡特拉 看到我很惊讶吗 -不怎么惊讶 |
[10:30] | I figured it wouldn’t be that easy to get rid of you. | 我就知道不会这么容易摆脱你 |
[10:38] | You know, I’m actually glad you did make it out there alive. | 其实我还挺高兴 你活着出来了 |
[10:42] | Because now, I can take you out myself. | 因为现在我就能亲自干掉你了 |
[10:59] | Isn’t that nice? You’ve accessorized. | 很不错啊 你有装备了 |
[11:03] | Not that it’s going to help you. | 这绝对能让你厉害点 |
[11:13] | Boom. Nets. | 网 |
[11:30] | Tired already? I thought | 已经累了吗 我以为 |
[11:32] | punching was supposed to be like the one thing you’re good at. | 你应该只擅长挥拳呢 |
[11:35] | And I thought you were supposed to be quicker. | 我还以为你会更快点呢 |
[11:53] | Give it up, Catra. | 放弃吧 卡特拉 |
[11:56] | There’s no way you win this. | 你不可能赢的 |
[11:58] | I already made a lot farther than anyone thought I would. | 我已经走得比很多人预想的要远了 |
[12:07] | You, on the other hand, you’re not looking so good. | 不过你看上去可就不大妙了 |
[12:21] | – This isn’t over. – Of course it’s not over. | -这还没有结束 -当然没有结束 |
[12:27] | It won’t be over until Bright Moon is destroyed | 只有等明月城被毁 |
[12:29] | and the Rebellion falls. | 义军大败才会结束 |
[12:31] | It won’t be over until darkness covers Etheria forever. | 只有等黑暗永远笼罩以希利亚才会结束 |
[12:35] | And it won’t be over until I see the looks on your friends’ faces | 只有等我看到你的朋友们发现你失败了 |
[12:39] | when they find out that you failed, | 你太弱了无法拯救他们后 |
[12:42] | that you were too weak to save them. | 脸上的表情才会结束 |
[12:58] | Enough! You’ve lost, Catra. | 够了 你输了 卡特拉 |
[13:01] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[13:16] | What? Did you really think this was about you? | 什么 你真的以为这都是为了你吗 |
[13:21] | That Runestone is your last defense, isn’t it? | 那圣石是你们最后的防御 对吗 |
[13:28] | Have fun. | 好好玩 |
[13:34] | No! | 不 |
[13:54] | So, where were we? Oh, yeah. | 我们说到哪里了来着 对 |
[13:57] | I was about to punch you. | 我刚要揍你 |
[14:06] | Where’s my shield? | 我的盾在哪里 |
[15:04] | Ah. Pretty. | 真漂亮 |
[15:17] | Now, it’s over. | 结束了 |
[15:37] | Come on. | 快走 |
[15:52] | – Mom. – Princess. | -妈妈 -公主 |
[16:05] | Adora? Adora. | 阿多拉 阿多拉 |
[16:11] | Come on, don’t give up yet, please. | 拜托 不要放弃 拜托 |
[16:14] | We can still fix this, right? | 我们还是能想办法的 |
[16:18] | Please tell me we can fix this. | 告诉我我们能想办法的 |
[16:30] | I… | 我 |
[16:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:33] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[16:51] | Adventure! | 冒险 |
[16:54] | – Don’t do that. – Sorry. | -别这样 -对不起 |
[17:07] | – Mermista, Sea Hawk, you came. – Yeah, sorry it took so long. | -梅尔米萨 海鹰 你们来了 -抱歉来晚了 |
[17:11] | The sea kinda sucked today. | 今天的海浪太大了 |
[17:16] | Come on, get up! | 快点 起来 |
[17:27] | I saw the distress beacon. Are you all okay? | 我看到了求救信号 你们没事吧 |
[17:59] | No! | 不 |
[18:15] | I hope I’m not too late. | 希望我没有来得太晚 |
[18:18] | No. You’re right on time. | 不 你来得正好 |
[18:24] | For Etheria! | 为了以希利亚 |
[18:31] | Glimmer? | 格丽玛 |
[18:33] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[19:12] | Go on, go get them. | 去吧 去找他们 |
[19:29] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[19:31] | – Glimmer, you’re sparkling again! – Yeah, what did I miss? | -格丽玛 你又有力量了 -我错过了什么 |
[19:35] | The princesses are united, this is how it’s supposed to be. | 公主们再次团结 本来就该这样 |
[19:38] | – What do you say? Ready to finish this? – Thought you’d never ask. | -怎么样 准备好了结了吗 -还用问吗 |
[19:44] | – We’re in. – Let’s do this already. | -算上我们 -我们上吧 |
[19:46] | Battle cry! | 战争号角 |
[21:02] | Adventure! | 冒险 |
[21:05] | Never seen nets like that. | 从来没见过这样的网 |
[21:10] | Adora, it’s over. | 阿多拉 结束了 |
[21:12] | – Bright Moon is saved. – And the princesses are finally united. | -明月城安全了 -公主们也终于团结在一起 |
[21:17] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[21:18] | That is how it’s done in the sea. | 在海上就该这样 |
[21:22] | – Really good job. – Good job, girls. Onto the next. | -太棒了 -太棒了 下一个任务 |
[21:25] | – Yeah! We did things together. – Isn’t this wonderful? | -我们一起做到了 -太棒了 |
[21:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:58] | Force Captain, it seems your experiment has failed. | 上尉队长 你的实验好像失败了 |
[22:03] | On the contrary, the experiment was a huge success. | 恰恰相反 这实验是个巨大的成功 |
[22:07] | I know more about First Ones tech than ever. | 我现在更了解先祖科技了 |
[22:10] | This is just the beginning. | 这只是一个开始 |
[22:12] | I got us closer to conquering Bright Moon than anyone ever has. | 我首次带领大家进攻了银月城 |
[22:16] | Not to mention the Whispering Woods is still in ruins. | 而且呓语森林现在依然是一片废墟 |
[22:19] | Etheria is ours for the taking. | 以希利亚是我们的 |
[22:26] | Very well, Force Captain Catra. | 很好 卡特拉上尉队长 |
[22:30] | You will have other chances | 你将作为我的副指挥官 |
[22:31] | to prove your worth to me as my second-in-command. | 拥有更多证明自己的机会 |