时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | Hey, robot face, watch where you step. | 机器脸 看着点路 |
[00:43] | Incoming. | 敌人来了 |
[00:51] | Got it. | 交给我 |
[01:00] | Sorry, Frosta. | 对不起 弗罗斯塔 |
[01:02] | – Wow, flower princesses can’t aim. – I’m working on it. | -花花公主不会瞄准 -我在努力呢 |
[01:07] | – Look out! – Got it. | -小心 -交给我 |
[01:17] | Thanks for dropping in. | 谢谢你下来 |
[01:20] | Dropping in, | 下来 |
[01:21] | because you dropped him from the sky. Good one. | 因为你把他从天上扔下去了 说得好 |
[02:15] | Oh, cute. You can turn your sword into stuff. | 真可爱 你可以把你的剑变成别的东西 |
[02:36] | Hey, Adora. | 阿多拉 |
[02:42] | Did you mean to do that? | 你是故意这么用的吗 |
[02:43] | – If you did, it’s a terrible weapon. – Is not. | -那这武器也烂透了 -并不是 |
[02:56] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[02:58] | Can you teleport anything you want? | 你可以传送任意东西吗 |
[02:59] | Like a cannon? I can make ice cannonballs. | 加农炮 我能做冰加农炮弹 |
[03:02] | What? No. Just the staff. It was my dad’s– Ugh. | 什么 不 只是法杖 这是我爸爸的… |
[03:05] | Actually, I was sort of in the middle of something here. | 其实 我现在正有点忙 |
[03:08] | Do you mind? | 能不能别打扰我 |
[03:14] | It’s more effective if you hit their core processing unit. | 直接重创他们的核心处理单元会更有效 |
[03:16] | Ugh. I know. I was about to– | 我知道 我正要… |
[03:19] | -Hey. There’s another one. Let’s get it. | 还有一个 快去干掉他 |
[03:25] | What are you waiting for? You gonna play me a song on that thing? | 你在干什么 你要用这个给我来首歌吗 |
[03:33] | I knew you couldn’t do it. | 我就知道你下不了手 |
[03:40] | Did you have to make her so mean? | 你非得造一个这么刻薄的她吗 |
[03:42] | The simulation is designed for total accuracy. | 这个模拟是完全准确的 |
[03:46] | Is the one you call Catra not mean? | 那个被你叫做卡特拉的人不刻薄吗 |
[03:50] | No. She is. | 不 她很刻薄 |
[03:52] | There. There. | 好了 好了 |
[03:55] | The poor woods. | 可怜的树木 |
[03:58] | They’ll never be able to regrow if the bots keep attacking. | 如果那些机器人持续进攻 他们没法重生 |
[04:03] | – I was looking at that. – You’re welcome. | -我正要搞定他呢 -不客气 |
[04:10] | I’ve been training for a month | 我训练了一个月 |
[04:12] | and I haven’t gotten any better. | 却一点长进都没有 |
[04:13] | This performance was, in fact, worse. | 你的表现反而退步了 |
[04:16] | Please disregard. | 请不要介意 |
[04:18] | My human inspiration protocol is still in the beta stage. | 我的激励人心协议仍处于待测阶段 |
[04:22] | Should I smile more? | 我应该多笑笑吗 |
[04:24] | No, no. It’s not you. | 不 不 不是你的问题 |
[04:27] | I wanna be the best She-Ra, I wanna protect the planet. | 我想成为更好的希瑞 我想保护这个星球 |
[04:30] | But Catra, she’s just in my head. | 但是卡特拉在我脑子里挥之不去 |
[04:33] | – She has access to your mainframe? – She isn’t actually in my head. | -她入侵了你的主框架吗 -她不是真的在我脑里 |
[04:37] | When you grow up with someone, they know how to push your buttons. | 一起长大的人总知道如何触碰你的底线[按钮] |
[04:40] | I can relate. I also have buttons. | 我能理解 我也有按钮 |
[04:44] | You have come a long way, but there is still much to do. | 你已经走过了很长一段路 前路依然漫长 |
[04:48] | You must learn to master your emotions, | 你必须学会掌控你的情绪 |
[04:51] | or you are destined to repeat the mistakes of the last She-Ra. | 不然你只能重蹈上一任希瑞的覆辙 |
[04:55] | – No pressure, huh? – There is quite a bit of pressure. | -不要有压力 -其实压力很大 |
[04:58] | – Was that not clear? – Yeah, no, I got it. So much pressure. | -我说的不清楚吗 -不 我明白 压力很大 |
[05:02] | Very well. You must learn by doing. | 很好 你必须从实战中学习 |
[05:36] | No. Oh, no. | 不 不 |
[05:40] | – Who can tell me what Kyle did wrong? – Where do you start? | -谁能告诉我凯拉错在哪里 -你要从哪里说起 |
[05:45] | She-Ra is too strong to defeat with force alone. | 希瑞很强大 无法用蛮力突破 |
[05:48] | But she’s slow and easily manipulated. | 但是她动作缓慢 容易操控 |
[05:52] | Not again. | 不是吧 |
[06:09] | Fix this. | 修好这个 |
[06:11] | Then go again. | 然后再来一次 |
[06:22] | – What is all this junk? – Isn’t it wonderful? | -这堆破烂是什么 -不是很棒吗 |
[06:25] | The stuff from my castle arrived. | 我城堡里的东西送到了 |
[06:30] | Yeah. Wonderful. What’s the report from the woods? | 太棒了 森林里什么情况 |
[06:33] | Oh! I just received a transmission from one of my bots. | 我刚接收到一个机器人的信号传输 |
[06:41] | Oh, boy. | 天 |
[06:43] | Wow, it fell apart with one hit there. | 被打一下就四分五裂了 |
[06:47] | I could definitely make some improvements. | 我还能好好改进一下 |
[06:49] | Oh, yeah. Game over. | 没错 游戏结束 |
[06:51] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[06:53] | We’ll just send more bots, and more after that. | 我们就再多派一些机器人 再多派一些 |
[06:55] | They’ll be so busy defending their precious trees, | 她们会忙着守护她们珍贵的树 |
[06:58] | we’ll conquer the planet before they know what’s happened. | 她们还没反应过来 整个行星就被我们占领了 |
[07:01] | I have an even better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[07:19] | You should’ve seen it. With the Moonstone super-charged, | 你真该看看 月石超级充能后 |
[07:22] | I’ve been so much more powerful. | 我变得好强大 |
[07:24] | I took out, like, at least five bots. | 我至少干掉了五个机器人 |
[07:27] | Just like the day before, and the day before that. | 还有昨天 还有前天 |
[07:31] | So? What are we supposed to do? | 不然呢 我们能怎么做 |
[07:33] | Not fight the bot? We have to protect the woods. | 不战斗吗 我们必须保护森林 |
[07:36] | The Horde is going to keep taking ground until it regrows. | 霍德军会在植物重新生长之前不停进攻 |
[07:38] | I know, but how long can we keep this up? | 我知道 但我们能坚持多久 |
[07:41] | Did you learn anything new from Light Hope? | 你有从希望之光那儿学到什么新的东西吗 |
[07:45] | Getting way better at transforming my sword. Look. | 对变形剑的掌握更得心应手了 看 |
[07:51] | A pitcher. | 一个壶 |
[07:53] | That’s so useful. | 真是很有用 |
[07:55] | Sure! We can picnic once the woods regrow. | 没错 我们可以等森林重生后去野餐 |
[07:58] | We should turn it into a dagger. | 我们应该把它变成匕首 |
[08:00] | – See me take out that bot with daggers? – Where did you come from? | -看到我用匕首干掉机器人了吗 -你从哪来的 |
[08:03] | I’ve been here the whole time. | 我一直都在啊 |
[08:07] | Well, we have to go. We have an important meeting. | 我们要走了 我们有一个很重要的回忆 |
[08:10] | The war council? I’m heading there, too. | 战争议会吗 我也要去那里 |
[08:12] | Better hurry, you’re gonna be late. | 最好快点了 你们要迟到了 |
[08:16] | Do we have a new addition to the Best Friends Squad? | 最好的朋友小队要有新的成员了吗 |
[08:19] | Shut up. Ugh. | 闭嘴 |
[08:23] | Sorry, heh, I think that’s my chair. | 对不起 我以为这是我的座位 |
[08:26] | Yeah, don’t you find it helpful to shift perspectives sometimes? | 你不觉得有时候转换一下视角是很棒的事吗 |
[08:32] | Aunt Casta! You made it. | 卡斯塔姑妈 你来了 |
[08:34] | I wouldn’t miss it, dearest. | 我可不会错过 亲爱的 |
[08:36] | The first war room of the new alliance. How exciting. | 新联盟的第一次作战会议 多么令人激动啊 |
[08:41] | It’s a shame you couldn’t be there in the battle | 可惜你没有在联盟组成的时候 |
[08:43] | where the alliance was formed. | 在战场上亲眼见证 |
[08:44] | – I knew you’d bring that up– – We have a great deal to discuss. | -我知道你肯定能… -我们有很多事要讨论 |
[08:47] | Everyone, please take your seats. | 大家请入座 |
[08:51] | Swift Wind, what news do you bring from you scouting of the west? | 疾风 你在西边巡逻有什么发现 |
[08:54] | The Horde has gained more territory in the west. | 霍德军在西部占领的地区更过 |
[08:56] | But with the help of Netossa and Spinnerella, | 但是在斯宾内拉和内托萨的帮助下 |
[08:59] | our forces have managed to re-capture Thaymor. Again. | 我们的军队还是再一次夺回了翡莫 |
[09:02] | Also, why don’t I get a chair? | 以及 我为什么没有椅子 |
[09:04] | Everyone else has a chair, I want a chair. | 这里的大家都有椅子 我也要椅子 |
[09:07] | A chair. Of course. I will see to it. | 椅子 当然了 我会吩咐的 |
[09:09] | Glimmer, how goes the situation in the Whispering Woods? | 格丽玛 呓语森林的情况怎么样 |
[09:13] | I’m happy to report we are handling bots, | 我很高兴地向你们汇报 我们和机器人战斗 |
[09:15] | and protecting the woods while it regrows, | 保护森林进行重生 |
[09:17] | which it is doing very slowly. | 长得非常慢 |
[09:20] | Maybe it’s time we stop fighting and start healing. | 也许我们该停止战斗 开始治愈 |
[09:23] | My powers aren’t strong enough to regrow the entire woods on my own. | 我的力量无法独自让整个森林重生 |
[09:26] | But when we princesses worked together and harmony | 但是当我们公主们在明月城一战中 |
[09:29] | during the battle of Bright Moon, | 齐心协力共同战斗时 |
[09:30] | our powers grew. | 我们的力量会变强 |
[09:32] | We should try to recapture that energy. | 我们应该试试找回那种能量 |
[09:34] | Maybe we should hold hands | 也许我们应该手牵手 |
[09:37] | and think healing thoughts. | 想想治愈的力量 |
[09:41] | If I may, Your Majesty. We can’t go on like this. | 恕我直言 陛下 我们不能再这样下去了 |
[09:44] | We’re defeating the bots, but more keep coming. | 我们击败了机器人 但是又有更多敌人 |
[09:47] | While we’re using our resources to hold our borders, | 当我们在倾尽资源守住边境 |
[09:50] | the Horde hasn’t had to deploy a single soldier. | 霍德军却不用费一兵一卒 |
[09:53] | – Typical Catra. – I’ve only been able to recover pieces, | -卡特拉就是这样 -我只能找到一些残骸 |
[09:57] | seeing as we have never not | 我们一直都没有 |
[09:59] | completely demolished one of these things. | 真正地消灭过那些机器人 |
[10:02] | But if we capture a whole bot, | 但如果我们能抓住一个 |
[10:04] | I might be able to program a kill switch. | 我也许能想办法编一个自毁开关 |
[10:06] | We could wipe them all out without draining our forces. | 我们能不费一兵一卒就把他们全部消灭 |
[10:09] | An excellent idea, Bow. This could turn the tide for us. | 好主意 鲍尔 这也许能为我们挽回局势 |
[10:13] | Glimmer, you’ll take your patrol out, | 格丽玛 带你的军队去 |
[10:15] | and capture a bot for Bow to study and carry out his plan. | 帮助鲍尔抓一个机器人进行研究并实施计划 |
[10:18] | Commander, I have some ideas to improve our efficiency. | 指挥官 我有几个能提高效率的主意 |
[10:21] | First, we should all have code names. | 首先 我们都应该起个代号 |
[10:23] | I’d like to be Frostbite. And you can be Sparklebomb. Second– | 我想叫冰咬 你叫闪炸 第二 |
[10:26] | Oh, uh, Frosta. | 弗罗斯塔 |
[10:28] | I need you to stay back | 我需要你在后方 |
[10:30] | and help Spinnerella and Netossa guard the castle. | 帮助斯宾内拉和内托萨守护好城堡 |
[10:33] | Great, thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[10:36] | With the woods frozen, princesses distracted by bots, | 森林冰冻 公主们被机器人支开 |
[10:39] | we’ve been able to gain significant ground. | 我们就能占领一大片土地 |
[10:41] | You have not disappointed me, Force Captain. | 你从不让我失望 上尉队长 |
[10:44] | Clearly, I was wise to promote you. | 显然 提拔你是一件很明智的事 |
[10:48] | I’m just gonna borrow this. | 我要借这个 |
[10:51] | Oh, what is that? | 那是什么 |
[10:53] | Uh, yes. We’ve kept the princesses distracted, | 没错 我们缠住了公主们 |
[10:56] | but we could be doing more. | 但是我们还能做更多 |
[10:58] | We should be working to take them out, once and for all. | 我们应该想办法永远干掉她们 |
[11:00] | Isn’t that right, Entrapta? Entrapta! | 对吗 恩塔普塔 恩塔普塔 |
[11:03] | Oh, right. | 没错 |
[11:09] | May I introduce Emily’s Kid Sister. | 我来介绍一下艾米丽的小妹妹 |
[11:12] | EKS for short. With First Ones tech at its core, | 简称艾小妹 以先祖科技为核心 |
[11:16] | this little beauty has enough power to rival a princess. | 这个小美女的能量足够打败一名公主 |
[11:24] | Impressive indeed. And you can make more of these? | 很厉害 你能造出更多吗 |
[11:28] | Yes! I mean, no. I mean, I could. | 是的 我是说不行 我是说我可以 |
[11:31] | But I only had enough First Ones tech to make four. | 但我手上的先祖科技只能造四个 |
[11:34] | But I know where we can get more. | 但我知道哪里可以找到更多 |
[11:40] | Okay. We’ll split up to cover the most ground. | 好 我们分散行动 保证效率 |
[11:43] | Adora, Bow and I will go east. | 阿多拉 鲍尔和我去东边 |
[11:45] | Mermista and Perfuma, you go west. | 梅尔米萨和普弗玛去西边 |
[11:47] | Swift Wind, cover the sky and tell us when there’s a bot nearby. | 疾风 到空中巡逻 发现有机器人就告诉我们 |
[11:52] | And, remember, we want an intact bot. | 记住 我们要完整的机器人 |
[11:54] | What if it’s just, like, a little waterlogged? | 那有一点点进水的呢 |
[11:57] | And also covered in ferns that secrete corrosive poison? | 以及被分泌腐蚀性毒素的蕨类植物覆盖 |
[12:00] | Or what if it’s totally smashed by my ice hammer? | 或者被我的冰冻大锤砸碎了 |
[12:03] | Frosta! | 弗罗斯塔 |
[12:05] | You’re supposed to be defending | 你本来应该和斯宾内拉和内托萨 |
[12:06] | the castle with Netossa and Spinnerella. | 一起守护城堡的 |
[12:09] | I know I ignored orders, | 我知道我无视了命令 |
[12:10] | but, no offense, those orders were wrong. | 但是无意冒犯 命令是错的 |
[12:12] | – You need me here. – You can’t just run off whenever. | -你们需要我 -你不能随便跑 |
[12:15] | But I did. And I’m here now. And I’m not going back. | 但我现在来了 我不回来 |
[12:18] | Fine. You can be in Mermista and Perfuma’s patrol. | 好吧 你跟梅尔米萨和普弗玛一组 |
[12:22] | – I’m going with you. – Don’t push your luck. | -我要跟你一起 -不要挑战我的耐心 |
[12:30] | Uh, guys? | 伙计们 |
[12:34] | That thing is way more advanced than usual. | 那玩意比之前遇到的高级多了 |
[12:37] | Where is it going? Why isn’t it attacking the woods? | 他要去哪里 他为什么不攻击树木 |
[12:50] | It’s still just a Horde bot. We know how to handle– | 他依然只是个霍德机器人 我们知道怎么… |
[13:01] | Okay. That’s new. | 好吧 这是新招 |
[13:13] | It’s learning. | 他在学习 |
[13:15] | Yeah, well, I’m about to teach it something. | 好啊 那我就给他点教训 |
[13:17] | For the honor of Grayskull! | 赐予我力量吧 |
[14:16] | What? | 什么 |
[14:20] | We’ll capture another bot. That one had it coming. | 我们再抓一个 这个是活该 |
[14:24] | Yeesh. I’m sorry I destroyed it. | 对不起 他被我毁了 |
[14:36] | Ooh, that’s unnatural. Even for a robot. | 就算是一个机器人 这也太不正常了 |
[14:54] | Frosta! Do you even listen when people tell you things? | 弗罗斯塔 你到底听不听别人说话 |
[14:57] | – What? – Get away from that bot! | -什么 -快离开那个机器人 |
[15:00] | It’s the bot you should be worried about! | 你应该担心的是那个机器人 |
[15:05] | Frosta! | 弗罗斯塔 |
[15:28] | There you are. We’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 你在这里啊 我们到处找你 |
[15:32] | Yeah. Everywhere. | 是啊 到处 |
[15:34] | That was incredibly stupid! | 这真是太愚蠢了 |
[15:37] | You could’ve gotten hurt, or gotten one of us hurt! | 你可能会受伤的 或者让我们受伤 |
[15:39] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[15:41] | This is serious, not a game. You need to stop getting in our way. | 这是正经事 不是游戏 你不要再碍事了 |
[15:49] | Frosta, wait. | 弗罗斯塔 等等 |
[15:53] | The Horde’s new bots are too fast and too smart. | 霍德军的新机器人太快太机智 |
[15:56] | We’ll never be able to catch one. I thought I could help, | 我们永远抓不到的 我还以为我能帮上忙 |
[16:00] | and be the Rebellion’s tech master. | 成为义军的技术领袖 |
[16:02] | But that was obviously a dumb idea. | 但是这个主意实在是太愚蠢了 |
[16:06] | It wasn’t. You’re the only one who came up with a real plan. | 没有 只有你想出了一个真正的计划 |
[16:10] | Without it, we’d still just be reacting to the bots. | 不然我们现在依然还在和机器人苦战 |
[16:13] | We need to stop letting the Horde manipulate us. | 我们不能再任由霍德人操控了 |
[16:15] | So let’s put our heads together and think. | 让我们一起好好想一想 |
[16:19] | Those bots weren’t interested in the woods. | 那些机器人对树林根本没有兴趣 |
[16:21] | They defended themselves to get away. | 他们互相掩护逃走了 |
[16:24] | Well, attacking us wasn’t their mission. | 他们的任务是攻击我们 |
[16:26] | They ran off in the same direction. | 他们往同一个方向跑了 |
[16:29] | So whatever they’re after is that way. | 所以他们要找的东西在那里 |
[16:31] | The only thing that’s in that direction is the Beacon. | 那个方向只有灯塔 |
[16:34] | I know where the bots are going. | 我知道这些机器人去哪里了 |
[16:36] | I got an idea for how we can stop them. | 我知道怎么阻止他们 |
[16:38] | Frosta, do you think you can–? Where’s Frosta? | 弗罗斯塔 你能不能…弗罗斯塔在那里 |
[16:42] | I’ll go find her. | 我去找她 |
[16:47] | Come to yell at me more? I just wanted to be your friend. | 又来吼我吗 我只想做你的朋友 |
[16:50] | By ignoring us and throwing yourself into danger? | 无视我们并将我们置于险境吗 |
[16:54] | Sorry I don’t know how to act. I’ve never had any friends before. | 很抱歉我不知道该怎么做 我以前从来没朋友 |
[17:01] | I was 8 when I took over the throne. | 我接管王位的时候只有八岁 |
[17:04] | Kind of hard to make friends when everyone is your sworn subject. | 所有人都宣誓效忠时真的很难交朋友 |
[17:08] | I know how you feel. | 我懂你的感受 |
[17:09] | I didn’t have any friends before Bow and Adora. | 在鲍尔和阿多拉之前 我也没有朋友 |
[17:12] | You? Figured everyone would wanna be your friend. | 你 我还以为人人都想做你朋友呢 |
[17:16] | Yeah, definitely not everyone. | 绝对不是所有人都想的 |
[17:18] | And I’m still learning how to be a good friend, too. | 我也在学习怎么做一个好朋友 |
[17:24] | I’m sorry I yelled. It’s just– | 对不起我吼了你 我只是 |
[17:26] | I guess you remind me of… me. | 我想你之时让我想到了我…我 |
[17:29] | And I can do some really dangerous stuff sometimes. | 我有时候会做出一些非常危险的事 |
[17:33] | I remind you of you? | 我让你想到了你 |
[17:38] | Ugh. And I even sounded like my mom when I yelled at you. | 在我吼你的时候 我听上去甚至像我妈妈 |
[17:41] | – Please don’t make me do that again. – Deal. | -不要再让我这么做了 -成交 |
[17:45] | – Does that mean we’re friends? – Yes. | -那说明我们是朋友了吗 -是的 |
[17:48] | And we– | 我们 |
[17:49] | I could really use your help. | 我很需要你的帮助 |
[17:52] | You want me to come back? I knew we’d make a great team. | 你希望我回来吗 我就知道我们组队肯定很棒 |
[17:56] | So, should I do ice hammers or daggers? | 你想要我用冰锤子还是匕首 |
[17:58] | You’re right, one of each. | 你说得对 各来一个 |
[18:09] | That place has enough First Ones tech inside | 那地方的先祖科技完全可以 |
[18:12] | to power a whole armada of robots forever. | 支撑一整只机器人军队 |
[18:15] | Ah, I want that. | 我想要 |
[18:24] | Ice of you to drop in. | 给你冰块扔下去 |
[18:34] | Switch things up. Keep them guessing. | 换东西 让他们继续猜 |
[18:39] | We just need to capture one. Take the others out. | 我们只要抓住一个 干掉其他的 |
[18:52] | – One bot down, but three to go! – Fight, EKS’s! | -干掉一个 还有三个 -上 艾小妹 |
[19:01] | Showed you, bot-face. | 吃瘪吧 机器人 |
[19:06] | Ooh, he is not recovering from that. | 这下可恢复不了了 |
[19:09] | I can’t look. Tell me what’s happening. No, don’t. | 我看不下去了 告诉我发生了什么 算了 别 |
[19:18] | Why can’t you be what I want you to be? | 你为什么就不能变成我想要的样子 |
[19:30] | Hey, Catra. | 卡特拉 |
[19:32] | It’s okay. We have two left. | 没关系 我们还有两个 |
[19:36] | Do you have to? | 你非得这样吗 |
[19:38] | Whatever. We’ll find more tech. | 无所谓 我们会找到更多科技 |
[19:42] | Bow, look! I got one. | 鲍尔 看 我抓到一个 |
[19:45] | Adora! Get away from it! | 阿多拉 快离开 |
[19:49] | – What just happened? – It looks like the bots can self-destruct. | -发生了什么 -看来这些机器人会自毁 |
[19:54] | Catra. | 卡特拉 |
[20:00] | – We can’t let that one self-destruct. – Everyone together. | -不能让这个也自毁了 -大家一起 |
[20:12] | – You ready, Ice Princess? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 冰公主 -嗯 |
[20:16] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[20:34] | Look. | 看 |
[20:38] | Whoa. Did we do that? | 是我们做到的吗 |
[20:42] | We did, all of us working together. | 是的 我们齐心协力 |
[20:48] | Personal space. | 留点私人空间 |
[20:54] | You look terrible. | 你看上去好惨 |
[20:57] | Catra. | 卡特拉 |
[20:58] | It’s been so long. I assumed Hordak finally realized | 好久不见 看来霍达克终于意识到 |
[21:02] | what a lazy, worthless creature you are and banished you. | 你是一个多么无用懒惰的东西而放逐你了 |
[21:05] | Just the opposite. Hordak values me. | 正好相反 霍达克很看重我 |
[21:08] | I’ve been busy helping the Horde get closer than ever | 我正忙着帮助霍德军对义军 |
[21:12] | to defeating the Rebellion. His words. | 进行前所未有的侵略 这是他的原话 |
[21:14] | If you’re doing so well, why are you here? | 如果你做得这么好 那你为什么来这里 |
[21:18] | It’s Adora, isn’t it? | 是因为阿多拉吧 |
[21:23] | So? I let her win one. | 那又怎样 我让她一次 |
[21:25] | We’re gaining ground and our armies are growing. | 我们的领地越来越多 军队越来越多 |
[21:27] | When they’re ready to roll out, I will be at the head. | 等他们准备好出击 我将是领头者 |
[21:30] | And you’ll be here rotting. | 而你只会烂在这里 |
[21:36] | Thanks. I needed this. | 谢谢你 我就需要这种发泄 |
[21:46] | So, we’re okay now the woods are growing back, right? | 现在树木都长回来了 我们没事了吧 |
[21:49] | Light Hope says there’s still a lot to fix, | 希望之光说还有很多要修复的 |
[21:51] | but at least it won’t be as easy for the Horde to attack us. | 但至少霍德人想进攻已经没有这么简单了 |
[21:56] | Thanks again for saving me, you know, | 再次谢谢你救了我 |
[21:58] | after that bot threw me off the cliff. | 在那个球把我甩下悬崖后 |
[22:00] | Friends stick together. No princess left behind. | 朋友就得齐心协力 不能丢下任何一名公主 |
[22:07] | Uh, okay. I’m talking into this recorder | 好吧 我在对着录音机说话 |
[22:11] | because that’s what the best scientist I ever knew did. | 因为这是我认识的最棒的科学家会做的事 |
[22:14] | I’m not really sure who I’m talking to. Me, I guess. | 我也不知道我在和谁说话 应该是我吧 |
[22:18] | So, hi, Future Bow. We’re about to open this thing. | 你好 未来的鲍尔 我们要打开这个东西了 |
[22:27] | First Ones tech? | 先祖科技 |
[22:28] | But the only one who knew how to use that was– | 但是我们知道唯一会用这种科技的人已经… |
[22:31] | Hold onto your hat, Future Bow. Entrapta’s alive. | 别吓坏了 未来的鲍尔 恩塔普塔还活着 |
[22:37] | And we left her behind. | 我们丢下了他 |