时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | The city’s forces have all fled. Dryl is ours. | 这座城市的军队都逃走了 德里尔是我们的了 |
[00:24] | All right! I mean, I guess it kind of already was ours | 好吧 我想既然那公主已经是我们这边的人了 |
[00:28] | since their princess is on our side, | 那地方应该已经算我们的了 |
[00:30] | but the banners really make it feel official. | 但是挂上旗子以后看上去正式多了 |
[00:33] | – Where are you? – That is a great question | -你在哪里 -问得好 |
[00:36] | and the answer is, I do not know. | 答案是 我不知道 |
[00:39] | Yeah, this place is some kind of maze. | 这地方简直就像是迷宫 |
[00:43] | There. That’s me. Follow it out when you’re done. | 我在这里 你完事后过来 |
[00:45] | And hurry up, we’ve got work to do. | 快点 我们还有活要干呢 |
[01:56] | – Whoo! Getting pretty good, huh? – You have shown improvement. | -状态越来越好了 -你有进步 |
[02:00] | But your attack would’ve been 57 percent more effective | 但是如果有你的坐骑在 你的进攻 |
[02:04] | with support from your steed. | 将更加有效57% |
[02:05] | It is time to bring Swift Wind into your training. | 该让疾风加入到你的训练中了 |
[02:09] | Uh, shouldn’t I work on mastering my own abilities first? | 我不是应该先努力精进我自己的能力吗 |
[02:12] | As She-Ra, your sacred connection with your steed | 作为希瑞 你和你的坐骑之前的联系 |
[02:15] | is as important as any of your physical abilities. | 与你的能力一样重要 |
[02:18] | He is a part of you, your destinies are intertwined. | 他是你的一部分 你们的命运相互交缠 |
[02:22] | They sure are. | 当然了 |
[02:23] | Hi, Adora! I’ve been here a while, | 阿多拉 我在这里很久了 |
[02:26] | but there wasn’t a good moment to make my grand entrance, until now. | 但一直没有机会盛大登场 直到现在 |
[02:30] | I requested his presence. | 我要他来的 |
[02:32] | The time has come for the two of you to forge your– | 你们俩现在应该… |
[02:38] | What do you mean? Entrapta’s alive? | 什么意思 什么叫恩塔普塔还活着 |
[02:41] | I couldn’t figure out how the | 我想不出为什么霍德军 |
[02:42] | Horde was making such big technological advances. | 能有如此大的技术进步 |
[02:46] | But it all makes sense now. | 但这样一切都说得通了 |
[02:48] | They must be holding Entrapta prisoner. | 他们肯定抓了恩塔普塔 |
[02:50] | I found First Ones tech in this bot. | 我在这个机器人中发现了先祖科技 |
[02:52] | This is what Entrapta was experimenting with before she– | 这就是恩塔普塔做的实验 在她… |
[02:55] | Before we left her in the Fright Zone. | 在我们把她丢在恐怖区之前 |
[03:02] | – We didn’t know. – It doesn’t matter. | -我们当时并不知道 -这不重要 |
[03:04] | We should’ve gone back for her. We should’ve tried. | 我们应该回去找她的 我们至少该试试的 |
[03:07] | She got captured trying to save us. | 她是为了救我们才被抓了 |
[03:10] | Well, we’re not leaving her there now. We’ve got to rescue her. | 我们不能把她丢在那里 我们得去救她 |
[03:14] | How? We can’t just walk into the Fright Zone. | 怎么救 我们不能就这么走进恐怖区 |
[03:17] | That’s how we got into this mess in the first place. | 我们一开始就是因为那样做才变成这样 |
[03:19] | Maybe we don’t have to. Look. | 也许我们没必要这么做 听着 |
[03:22] | – No. The Horde took Dryl! – We just got word. | -不 霍德军占领了德里尔 -我们刚得到消息 |
[03:26] | The Horde has Entrapta, and now they have Dryl. | 霍德军抓了恩塔普塔 还占领了德里尔 |
[03:29] | – The timing can’t be a coincidence. – Of course. | -这个时机不可能是巧合 -当然了 |
[03:32] | They’re making her use her own lab. | 他们要逼她用自己的实验室 |
[03:34] | We’re going to the Crypto Castle, | 我们要去秘密城堡 |
[03:36] | we’ll find Entrapta and bring her back. | 找到恩塔普塔 把她带回来 |
[03:38] | – No princess left behind. – Yes! Totally onboard. Let’s get Adora. | -不能丢下公主 -同意 快去找阿多拉吧 |
[03:44] | Adora is out training with Light Hope. | 阿多拉在和希望之光一起训练 |
[03:46] | What about the other princesses? | 其他公主们呢 |
[03:49] | Entrapta got taken trying to save us, Bow. | 恩塔普塔是为了救我们才被抓的 鲍尔 |
[03:51] | I’m not going to be responsible for losing anyone else. | 这次我再也不要丢下任何人了 |
[03:57] | Uh… Light Hope? | 希望之光 |
[03:59] | Did I break her? Was it when I went through her head? | 我把她弄坏了吗 是我穿过他脑袋的时候吗 |
[04:03] | Time has come for the two of you to forge your sacred bond. | 你们俩该开始加强你们的神圣纽带 |
[04:06] | – I– Is something wrong? – You kind of froze there for a second. | -怎么回事 -你刚刚呆了一会儿 |
[04:11] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:12] | Forgive me. My system is overloading. | 原谅我 我的系统过载了 |
[04:15] | I may have to delay today’s training so that I can rest. | 也许我要推迟今天的训练 好好休息一下 |
[04:18] | – Is there anything I can do to help? – Perhaps. | -我能帮什么忙吗 -也许 |
[04:22] | This is the Watchtower. | 这是瞭望塔 |
[04:24] | Once, it allowed me to access my planetary mainframe. | 我曾经可以用它来联接我的行星主机 |
[04:27] | But it was destroyed by Mara | 但当初玛拉攻击以希利亚时 |
[04:29] | when she lost control and attacked Etheria. | 也毁掉了它 |
[04:32] | I have been functioning | 我一直只能靠 |
[04:33] | at only a fraction of my power ever since. | 一小部分能量进行运作 |
[04:35] | If you can repair the Watchtower, | 如果你能修复好瞭望塔 |
[04:37] | my capabilities will improve, and training can commence. | 我的容量能够增加 训练也能继续 |
[04:41] | – Fix the Watchtower. Got it. – Only then– | -修好瞭望塔 明白了 -只有那样… |
[04:45] | Okay, so, we’re just gonna… | 那我们… |
[04:49] | We’re just gonna go. | 我们先走了 |
[04:59] | – Any sign of Entrapta in the castle? – Nothing. | -在城堡里发现恩塔普塔了吗 -没有 |
[05:02] | And as usual, that place is impossible to navigate. | 而且这地方一如既往地绕 |
[05:16] | Hello? Please tell me you’re on your way back. | 喂 告诉我你们在回来的路上了 |
[05:19] | I need back-up! Entrapta’s new invention has lost it! | 我需要增援 恩塔普塔的新发明失控了 |
[05:21] | Bot 437 seems to be having some sort of existential crisis. | 437号机器人好像有些存在主义危机 |
[05:25] | Down, boy, down! | 下来 小子 下来 |
[05:31] | Pull it together, Kyle. You’re fine. | 振作点 凯尔 你可以的 |
[05:35] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[05:36] | Please! Why are you doing this to me? | 拜托 为什么你要这么对我 |
[05:39] | – Entrapta, she’s really alive. – And they’re hurting her. | -恩塔普塔 她还活着 -他们在伤害她 |
[05:43] | – Wait! – Where is she? | -等等 -她在哪里 |
[06:16] | – Glimmer, we gotta get out of here now. – Get them! | -格丽玛 我们得离开这里 -抓住他们 |
[06:38] | Wait, isn’t this where we started? | 等等 我们原来不就在这里吗 |
[06:41] | I hate this place! | 我讨厌这个地方 |
[06:43] | I see the Rebels sent their finest. | 看来义军就这点本事了 |
[06:55] | Bow! | 鲍尔 |
[07:00] | Glimmer! Wake up! | 格丽玛 醒醒 |
[07:02] | What did you just do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[07:10] | Get back! | 后退 |
[07:22] | *Adora and Swift Wind On an adventure* | *阿多拉和疾风一起去冒险* |
[07:25] | *Fixing a thing that Mara broke When she went nuts* | *修复玛拉发疯似弄坏的东西* |
[07:29] | Swift Wind, could you not do that? | 疾风 你能不能消停一下 |
[07:31] | Just keeping us entertained | 只是在我们找瞭望塔时 |
[07:33] | while we look for this Watchtower. Any sign of it? | 给我们找点乐子 有发现吗 |
[07:35] | There’s nothing here but grass. | 只有一望无际的草 |
[07:37] | Maybe Light Hope got the location wrong. | 也许希望之光记错地点了 |
[07:40] | I don’t think she did. I definitely sense something here, | 我觉得应该没有 我感觉到了一些什么 |
[07:42] | something ancient and magical. | 一些古老有魔力的东西 |
[07:45] | – Where? – I’m not sure. | -在哪里 -我不确定 |
[07:47] | Perhaps if we combine our efforts, | 也许如果我们齐心协力 |
[07:48] | my intuitive powers might increase. | 我的直觉能量会有所增加 |
[07:51] | No, that’s okay. I just have to keep looking. | 不用了 没事 我得继续找 |
[07:54] | It’s gotta be here somewhere. | 肯定就在某个地方 |
[07:57] | I could be wrong, but I’m sensing something’s bothering you. | 我可能说错了 但是我感觉你有所困扰 |
[08:01] | I’m just focused on fixing Light Hope. Like you should be. | 我只是想集中精力修复好希望之光 这是我们该做的 |
[08:04] | No, you’re troubled about something else. | 不 你再因为别的事而困扰 |
[08:06] | As your magnificent steed, I am attuned to your emotions. | 作为你了不起的坐骑 我和你的情绪是同步的 |
[08:11] | – Okay, can you stay out of my head? – I’m not in your head. | -你能别钻进我脑子里吗 -我没在你脑子里 |
[08:14] | You’re just bad at hiding your feelings. Is it about me? | 你只是不擅长隐藏自己的情绪 是因为我吗 |
[08:17] | I’m fine. And no, it’s not about you. | 我没事 不 不是因为你 |
[08:19] | Is it Bow? Glimmer? Catra? The Horde? | 是因为鲍尔 格丽玛 卡特拉 霍德军 |
[08:23] | The weight of your responsibilities as the savior of Etheria? | 还是你作为以希利亚拯救者的重担 |
[08:26] | Stop. I’m fine, I promise. Just let me think. | 别说了 我没事 真的 让我好好想想 |
[08:30] | Okay. I’m gonna go do a few loop-de-loops. | 好吧 那我去翻滚个几圈 |
[08:40] | – Hey, Swift Wind. – What’s up? | -疾风 -怎么了 |
[08:42] | I think I found the Watchtower. | 我觉得我找到瞭望塔了 |
[08:45] | We took a hostage. We’re supposed to be the good guys. | 我们挟持了人质 我们应该是好人 |
[08:50] | Maybe we should just let her go– | 也许我们应该放了她 |
[08:52] | Let her go? Did she let us go? | 放了她 她有放过我们吗 |
[08:54] | No! She let the Horde torture us. | 没有 她让霍德军折磨我们 |
[08:58] | Uh, yeah, because she’s a bad guy. | 没错 因为她是坏人 |
[09:01] | Listen. We didn’t mean for this to happen, but it did, | 听着 我们也不想这样 但事情已经发生了 |
[09:04] | and now we should use it to our advantage. | 我们现在应该利用我们的优势 |
[09:08] | We’re taking you to Bright Moon. | 我们要带你去明月城 |
[09:09] | Your people have to give us Entrapta. | 你们要把恩塔普塔交出来 |
[09:12] | Entrapta? Pfft. Who’s that? | 恩塔普塔 谁啊 |
[09:14] | We know you have her! | 我们知道她在你们手上 |
[09:16] | Where is she? What are you doing to her? | 她在哪里 你们对她做了什么 |
[09:19] | Glimmer! | 格丽玛 |
[09:21] | Oh, Entrapta. You mean the princess you left behind to die? Ha. | 恩塔普塔 你是说被你们丢下等死的那个公主 |
[09:27] | Don’t worry. We’re taking good care of her. | 别担心 我们好好照顾着她呢 |
[09:30] | On your feet, Horde scum. | 站起来 霍德渣滓 |
[09:33] | Whoops. Guess I can’t walk. Unless you wanna untie me. | 看来我走不了了 除非你们把我解开 |
[09:37] | Nice try. I’ll just teleport us there. | 想得美 我把我们传送过去 |
[09:39] | Uh, Glimmer, can I talk to you real quick? | 格丽玛 我能和你谈谈吧 |
[09:43] | Bright Moon is pretty far away. | 明月城很远 |
[09:45] | Shouldn’t you wait until we get closer to teleport us? | 我们不是应该等到近点再传送吗 |
[09:48] | You don’t want to run out of power | 你可不想耗尽能量 |
[09:49] | and get us stuck out here. Especially with… her. | 让我们困在这里吧 特别是还跟她一起 |
[09:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:02] | Wow. Mara did a number on this place. | 玛拉还真是毁了这个地方 |
[10:05] | Let’s put it back together. | 我们赶紧复原吧 |
[10:07] | For the honor of Grayskull! | 赐予我力量吧 |
[10:19] | *She-Ra and Swift Wind Forging a sacred bond* | *希瑞和疾风打造神圣纽带* |
[10:23] | *Fixing a magic tower With a magical sword* | *用魔法剑恢复魔法塔* |
[10:30] | – Hey. Are you okay? – Like you care. | -你没事吧 -你关心个什么劲 |
[10:33] | We do, actually. | 我们真的关心 |
[10:34] | The Rebellion treats its prisoners with compassion. | 义军对囚犯也很好 |
[10:37] | You princess types always have to be the bleeding hearts, don’t you? | 你们这些公主就是心软 对吧 |
[10:41] | Everything is about the power of friendship. | 什么都扯上友谊的力量 |
[10:43] | How’s that working out for you? | 看看你们有什么下场 |
[10:46] | I bet even the Horde has friends. | 霍德军肯定也有朋友 |
[10:48] | What about Adora? | 阿多拉呢 |
[10:49] | You two grew up together. What was she like as a kid? | 你们俩一起长大 她小时候是怎么样的 |
[10:53] | Glimmer and I have known each other forever. | 我和格丽玛从小一起长大 |
[10:55] | She’d teleport to the roof to get my lost arrows | 在我学习射箭的时候 |
[10:58] | when I was learning to shoot. | 她会传送到屋顶上去捡我射丢的箭 |
[10:59] | Wow. You must be really close. | 你们俩关系肯定很好 |
[11:02] | – Glimmer would do anything for you, huh? – Absolutely. | -格丽玛会为你做任何事 -没错 |
[11:06] | – She’s my best friend. – Good to know. | -她是我最好的朋友 -那就好 |
[11:10] | Bow! | 鲍尔 |
[11:12] | – Oh, hey, princess. – How are you such a nightmare? | -公主 -你为什么这么难缠 |
[11:15] | – Ah. Years of practice. – Can you please discuss this | -熟能生巧 -你们能不能等我们脱离险境 |
[11:18] | when we’re not hurtling to our deaths? | 再讨论这种事 |
[11:20] | I’m ready to see if cats do land on their feet. | 我倒要看看猫是不是永远脚着地 |
[11:24] | Please, don’t do that! She is attached to me! | 不要啊 她在我身上呢 |
[11:28] | – Glimmer! – Okay. | -格丽玛 -好吧 |
[11:34] | Not a fan of water, huh? | 不喜欢水吧 |
[11:36] | – Get off of me! – Glimmer! Help! | -放开我 -格丽玛 救命 |
[11:41] | Okay, ready to be rescued from this whenever you are. | 只要你准备好了 我时刻准备好被拯救了 |
[11:44] | Just need a minute to rest. | 让我休息个一分钟 |
[11:46] | Um, what could you do with ten seconds? | 十秒钟怎么样 |
[11:50] | Ha! Seriously, you guys are terrible at this. | 说真的 你们真的很烂 |
[12:01] | At least we’re in one piece. Can’t say the same for Entrapta. | 至少我们还是完整的 恩塔普塔就不一定了 |
[12:07] | Glimmer. Are you okay? | 格丽玛 你没事吧 |
[12:08] | Aw, what’s wrong? Sleepy after all that magic? | 怎么回事 用了那么多魔法后想睡觉了吗 |
[12:14] | I’m fine. You’re not worth my time. | 我没事 你不值得我费时间 |
[12:16] | Come on, it’s a long walk to Bright Moon. | 走吧 去明月城还有很远的路 |
[12:23] | Put more ropes on her! | 给她多绑几圈 |
[12:27] | What do you mean there’s no sign of her? | 什么叫没发现她 |
[12:30] | Where could they have gone? | 他们能去哪里 |
[12:31] | Think, Scorpia. Do we tell Hordak? | 想想 蝎女 我们要告诉霍达克吗 |
[12:33] | Send out a search party? Put up posters? | 派搜救队吗 张贴寻人启事吗 |
[12:36] | How are we gonna find Catra? | 我们要怎么找到卡特拉 |
[12:38] | If somebody has touched a hair on her head, I don’t know– Huh? | 要是有人碰她一根汗毛 我不知道… |
[12:45] | Oh, she’s signaling us! | 她在给我们发信号 |
[12:47] | We can follow this right to her. Catra, I’m coming! | 我们可以跟着这个找到她 卡特拉 我来了 |
[12:57] | Try concentrating. | 集中注意力 |
[12:59] | – Focus the She-Ra. She-Ra… – I can’t concentrate | -集中在希瑞 希瑞… -有你在旁边干扰 |
[13:03] | when you’re distracting me! This worked in Salineas. | 我没法集中 在萨利尼亚斯就有用啊 |
[13:06] | You know what might help? Loop-de-loops. With me. Get on my back. | 你知道怎样会有帮助吗 坐上来跟我一起翻滚 |
[13:10] | Swift Wind, you’re not taking this seriously. | 疾风 你一点都不认真 |
[13:13] | Everything’s better with loop-de-loops. | 翻滚过后一切都会好的 |
[13:16] | It’s fine. I got this. | 没事 我可以的 |
[13:32] | Still got this. | 还是可以的 |
[13:37] | I don’t know about you guys, but I am beat. | 不知道你们怎么样 但我累坏了 |
[13:41] | Getting held hostage is so much work. | 被抓当人质真的好累 |
[13:47] | Almost as exhausting as torturing Entrapta every day. | 就像每天折磨恩塔普塔一样累 |
[13:50] | Ugh. Just ignore her. | 别理她 |
[13:57] | You’re looking pretty tired, too, princess. | 你看上去也很累 公主 |
[14:01] | Running out of glitter? | 没法传送了吗 |
[14:03] | Aah! Bow, can’t you keep her mouth shut? | 鲍尔 你能让她闭嘴吗 |
[14:06] | I tried, but she bites. | 我试过了 但她咬人 |
[14:11] | How did Adora take years of this? | 阿多拉怎么能忍了这么多年 |
[14:13] | She didn’t run away from the Horde, she ran away from you. | 她不是逃离了霍德军 而是逃离你 |
[14:18] | And where is she now, huh? Off being She-Ra? Get used to it. | 那她现在在哪里 去当希瑞吗 习惯吧 |
[14:22] | You think she’s not going to leave you behind, too, Sparkles? | 你觉得他也不会丢下你吗 闪闪 |
[14:27] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[14:42] | – How’s that look? – You know what? | -看上去怎么样 -你知道吗 |
[14:44] | I don’t think that one goes there. | 我觉得这块不是在那里的 |
[14:46] | In fact, it might be upside down. | 其实可能是倒过来的 |
[14:49] | Maybe you should take it apart and start again. | 也许你应该拆开来重新拼一下 |
[14:53] | You seem stressed. | 你看上去很困扰 |
[14:54] | Why don’t we list all our favorite things until we feel better? | 不如我们列出我们最喜欢的东西 开心一点吧 |
[14:57] | I’ll go first. Apples, hay, | 我先来 苹果 干草 |
[14:59] | toppling unjust hierarchies, apples… | 推翻不公正的等级制度 苹果 |
[15:01] | Wait, I said that already. | 等等 那个我说过了 |
[15:06] | – What are you doing? – I’m helping! | -你在干什么 -我在帮忙 |
[15:08] | I’m She-Ra’s steed and that’s what I do! | 我是希瑞的坐骑 这是我该做的 |
[15:13] | – This isn’t helping! Can you just…? – Adora! | -这帮不上忙 你能不能… -阿多拉 |
[15:17] | Catra, are you okay? | 卡特拉 你没事吧 |
[15:19] | Did they hurt you? I will crush them! | 他们伤害你了吗 我要灭了他们 |
[15:21] | She’s fine! We want to make a trade. | 她没事 我们想做个交易 |
[15:23] | We’ll release Catra if you release Entrapta. | 如果你们放了恩塔普塔 我们就放了卡特拉 |
[15:27] | I have a better trade. | 我有个更好的交易 |
[15:28] | You release me right now or we finish Entrapta off | 你现在放了我 不然我们就 |
[15:32] | once and for all. | 杀了恩塔普塔 |
[15:33] | – What? – She’s bluffing. | -什么 -她在吓唬你 |
[15:36] | Scorpia, get Kyle on the comm. | 蝎女 联系凯尔 |
[15:41] | No, no, no! Wait! Wait! Oh, no! | 不不不 等等 不 |
[15:46] | Force Captain, I knew you’d call me back! What do I do? | 上尉队长 我就知道你会回电 我怎么办 |
[15:49] | If you don’t hear from us in 30 seconds, take Entrapta out. | 如果你30秒没我们消息 就干掉恩塔普塔 |
[15:54] | What? | 什么 |
[15:56] | Just relax. We’re figuring this out. Everything’s okay. | 放松 我们会解决的 一切都没事 |
[16:03] | – Two can play at that game. – Catra! If you touch her again… | -我没耐心了 -卡特拉 你敢再碰她 |
[16:07] | Easy there, big gal. She’s not gonna try anything. | 冷静点 大块头 她什么都不会做的 |
[16:10] | They’re noble Rebels after all. | 他们可是高贵的义军 |
[16:12] | They play by the rules. | 他们循规蹈矩 |
[16:18] | Glimmer, stop! | 格丽玛 住手 |
[16:21] | This isn’t fair! After everything she’s done? | 这不公平 她做了那种事 |
[16:25] | After what she did to us? We’re supposed to just let her go? | 她那么对我们 我们就这么放了她吗 |
[16:30] | How do we know they’d really get rid of Entrapta, Bow? | 我们怎么知道她们真的会干掉恩塔普塔 鲍尔 |
[16:33] | They need her. | 他们需要她 |
[16:35] | We can’t take that chance! We’re not them. | 我们不能冒险 我们不是她们 |
[16:45] | Oh! Oh, come here! Come on! | 过来 拜托 |
[16:47] | I’m just so glad this nightmare is over. | 太好了 这噩梦结束了 |
[16:52] | Wow. I didn’t think you’d actually buy that. | 真不敢相信你们真的信了 |
[16:55] | We held up our end of the bargain. | 我们达到了你们的条件 |
[16:57] | Now, show us that Entrapta’s alive. | 赶紧让我们看看恩塔普塔还活着 |
[17:00] | You and Adora are perfect for each other, I’ll give you that. | 你和阿多拉真是天生一对啊 |
[17:04] | Earnest, naive, ridiculously easy to manipulate. | 真诚 天真 超级容易操控 |
[17:07] | It’s adorable. | 真可爱 |
[17:09] | And it’s why you’re never going to win. | 所以你们永远赢不了 |
[17:13] | Kyle, if you actually took me seriously just then, call it off. | 凯尔 如果你刚刚真的把我的话当命令 取消 |
[17:16] | Kyle isn’t available at the moment. | 凯尔现在没空 |
[17:21] | But I’ve got it under control. | 但我已经控制了局势 |
[17:26] | Don’t worry. This was just the prototype. | 别担心 这只是原型机 |
[17:28] | The next model will be much, much bigger. | 下一版模型会更大 |
[17:32] | – Entrapta? What’s going on? – Oh, hey. You wanna talk to her? | -恩塔普塔 怎么回事 -你想和她说话吗 |
[17:36] | Hi, Bow, what are you doing there? | 鲍尔 你在那里干什么 |
[17:38] | Just hang on, Entrapta, we’re going to rescue you. | 等等 恩塔普塔 我们要救你 |
[17:40] | Oh, good. Rescue me from what? | 太好了 把我从哪里救出来 |
[17:43] | – From the Horde! – Oh. Well, that’s nice of you. | -从霍德军手里 -你真好 |
[17:46] | But all of my stuff is here now, so probably I’ll just stay. | 但我的东西都在这里 所以也许我还是留下来吧 |
[17:50] | – Thanks anyway, though. – Entrapta, are you on the Horde’s side? | -还是谢了 -恩塔普塔 你加入霍德军了吗 |
[17:57] | I’m on the side of science. | 我加入了科学 |
[17:59] | But I am living at the Fright Zone now | 但我现在住在恐怖区 |
[18:02] | and the Horde is supplying me with tools and materials for my work. | 霍德军还给我的工作提供工具和材料 |
[18:05] | – So, yes, I guess? – Did I forget to mention that? Ha. Oops. | -所以应该是吧 -我忘记说了吗 |
[18:11] | But don’t worry about me. I love it here. | 不过别担心我 我喜欢这里 |
[18:13] | I’ve made unbelievable progress in my research. | 我的研究有很大的进展 |
[18:17] | And the Horde has been so supportive. | 霍德军很支持我 |
[18:19] | I’m getting closer every day to unraveling the mysteries of Etheria. | 我每天都在揭开以希利亚秘密的道路上前行 |
[18:23] | Hacking the Black Garnet was just the first step. | 黑入黑榴石只是第一步 |
[18:26] | – That was you? – So much for the power of friendship. | -是你 -友谊的力量也不过如此 |
[18:33] | Come on, Glimmer. Let’s go. | 格丽玛 我们走吧 |
[18:36] | Glimmer? | 格丽玛 |
[18:41] | – Adora! Adora! Are you okay? – I don’t know what I’m doing. | -阿多拉 你没事吧 -我不知道我在干什么 |
[18:45] | I don’t even know what this Watchtower is supposed to do | 我不知道这个瞭望塔到底是干什么的 |
[18:48] | or how it’s supposed to help. | 或者它能怎么帮上忙 |
[18:50] | If that’s the case, then why are you doing all of this anyway? | 那你到底为什么要这么做呢 |
[18:55] | I need to be a better She-Ra than Mara. | 我要做比玛拉更优秀的希瑞 |
[18:58] | I need to control my powers so I don’t hurt people like she did. | 我要控制好我的力量 不会像她那样伤害别人 |
[19:02] | Light Hope is the only one who can teach me, and she’s broken. | 只有希望之光能教我 现在她也坏了 |
[19:06] | You’re really freaking out about this Mara thing. | 你真的很在意玛拉 |
[19:08] | How could I not? She ruined everything. | 不然呢 她毁了一切 |
[19:12] | And I don’t know how to fix it. | 我不知道该怎么修复好 |
[19:14] | Sorry I didn’t take this mission more seriously. | 很抱歉我之前对这个任务没有很认真 |
[19:16] | Truth is, I’m just so excited to be your steed. | 事实上 我很高兴能成为你的坐骑 |
[19:20] | I guess I just got carried away. | 我想我只是太兴奋了 |
[19:22] | And I’m sorry I dragged you into this with me. | 很抱歉我把你也卷了进来 |
[19:24] | You were just a horse | 在我不小心用我的剑 |
[19:26] | before I accidentally zapped you with my sword. | 划了你一下之前 你只是一匹马 |
[19:28] | If it weren’t for me, | 要不是我 |
[19:29] | you would’ve been able to live out your days carefree | 你本来还能在翡莫的某个舒适的马圈 |
[19:32] | in a nice pasture in Thaymor. | 做一匹无忧无虑的小马 |
[19:35] | Adora, I wouldn’t trade my voice and my wings for anything. | 阿多拉 我说什么也不会放弃我的声音和翅膀 |
[19:38] | I’ve got the chance to change the world now. | 我现在有机会改变世界了 |
[19:41] | To make it better than when I found it. | 把这个世界变得更好 |
[19:43] | I can’t imagine ever going back. Can you? | 我无法想象变回原来的样子 你能吗 |
[19:46] | No, I don’t think I can. | 嗯 我也无法想象 |
[19:56] | Glimmer! | 格丽玛 |
[20:02] | Forget the princess, she’s got no power! Get him! | 别管公主了 她没有能量了 抓住他 |
[20:07] | I’m not as naive as you think. | 我没有你想的那么天真 |
[20:11] | Turns out I saved a little magic, just for you. | 我还专门为你省了一点点魔法 |
[20:18] | No! | 不 |
[20:27] | – Is this…? – Our Sacred Bond? | -这是 -我们的神圣联接 |
[20:34] | This is it. This is what I’ve been sensing. | 没错 这就是我感觉到的 |
[20:37] | This is the epicenter. | 这就是传奇 |
[20:38] | She-Ra destroyed this place, now it’s up to She-Ra to fix it. | 希瑞摧毁了这个地方 现在希瑞要修复好这里 |
[20:43] | For the Honor of Grayskull! | 赐予我力量吧 |
[21:33] | Don’t worry, I got this. | 别担心 交给我 |
[21:55] | Not a bad team. Looks like we’re getting the hang of this. | 不赖嘛 看来我们合作越来越好了 |
[22:04] | Then I will be back to operation… | 然后我就能重新… |
[22:08] | My sensors indicate they fixed it. | 我感应到他们修复了 |
[22:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:14] | At least we know for sure that Entrapta’s alive, | 至少我们现在能确定恩塔普塔还活着 |
[22:17] | and working for the Horde, making weapons to wipe us out. | 正在为霍德军制造武器消灭我们 |
[22:23] | Hey guys, you’ll never guess what Swift Wind and I did today. | 伙计们 你们绝对猜不到我和疾风今天做了什么 |
[22:25] | We restored a First Ones’ Watchtower | 我们修复了先祖瞭望塔 |
[22:27] | so Light Hope can balance the planet | 希望之光就能维持星球的平衡 |
[22:29] | and we brought a field back to life and– What happened to you? | 我们还修复了一块绿地 你们怎么了 |
[22:34] | Oh, Adora, we’ve got a lot to catch you up on. | 阿多拉 我们有好多事要告诉你 |