Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

非凡公主希瑞(She-Ra and the Princesses of Power)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 非凡公主希瑞(She-Ra and the Princesses of Power)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
时间 英文 中文
[00:21] The city’s forces have all fled. Dryl is ours. 这座城市的军队都逃走了 德里尔是我们的了
[00:24] All right! I mean, I guess it kind of already was ours 好吧 我想既然那公主已经是我们这边的人了
[00:28] since their princess is on our side, 那地方应该已经算我们的了
[00:30] but the banners really make it feel official. 但是挂上旗子以后看上去正式多了
[00:33] – Where are you? – That is a great question -你在哪里 -问得好
[00:36] and the answer is, I do not know. 答案是 我不知道
[00:39] Yeah, this place is some kind of maze. 这地方简直就像是迷宫
[00:43] There. That’s me. Follow it out when you’re done. 我在这里 你完事后过来
[00:45] And hurry up, we’ve got work to do. 快点 我们还有活要干呢
[01:56] – Whoo! Getting pretty good, huh? – You have shown improvement. -状态越来越好了 -你有进步
[02:00] But your attack would’ve been 57 percent more effective 但是如果有你的坐骑在 你的进攻
[02:04] with support from your steed. 将更加有效57%
[02:05] It is time to bring Swift Wind into your training. 该让疾风加入到你的训练中了
[02:09] Uh, shouldn’t I work on mastering my own abilities first? 我不是应该先努力精进我自己的能力吗
[02:12] As She-Ra, your sacred connection with your steed 作为希瑞 你和你的坐骑之前的联系
[02:15] is as important as any of your physical abilities. 与你的能力一样重要
[02:18] He is a part of you, your destinies are intertwined. 他是你的一部分 你们的命运相互交缠
[02:22] They sure are. 当然了
[02:23] Hi, Adora! I’ve been here a while, 阿多拉 我在这里很久了
[02:26] but there wasn’t a good moment to make my grand entrance, until now. 但一直没有机会盛大登场 直到现在
[02:30] I requested his presence. 我要他来的
[02:32] The time has come for the two of you to forge your– 你们俩现在应该…
[02:38] What do you mean? Entrapta’s alive? 什么意思 什么叫恩塔普塔还活着
[02:41] I couldn’t figure out how the 我想不出为什么霍德军
[02:42] Horde was making such big technological advances. 能有如此大的技术进步
[02:46] But it all makes sense now. 但这样一切都说得通了
[02:48] They must be holding Entrapta prisoner. 他们肯定抓了恩塔普塔
[02:50] I found First Ones tech in this bot. 我在这个机器人中发现了先祖科技
[02:52] This is what Entrapta was experimenting with before she– 这就是恩塔普塔做的实验 在她…
[02:55] Before we left her in the Fright Zone. 在我们把她丢在恐怖区之前
[03:02] – We didn’t know. – It doesn’t matter. -我们当时并不知道 -这不重要
[03:04] We should’ve gone back for her. We should’ve tried. 我们应该回去找她的 我们至少该试试的
[03:07] She got captured trying to save us. 她是为了救我们才被抓了
[03:10] Well, we’re not leaving her there now. We’ve got to rescue her. 我们不能把她丢在那里 我们得去救她
[03:14] How? We can’t just walk into the Fright Zone. 怎么救 我们不能就这么走进恐怖区
[03:17] That’s how we got into this mess in the first place. 我们一开始就是因为那样做才变成这样
[03:19] Maybe we don’t have to. Look. 也许我们没必要这么做 听着
[03:22] – No. The Horde took Dryl! – We just got word. -不 霍德军占领了德里尔 -我们刚得到消息
[03:26] The Horde has Entrapta, and now they have Dryl. 霍德军抓了恩塔普塔 还占领了德里尔
[03:29] – The timing can’t be a coincidence. – Of course. -这个时机不可能是巧合 -当然了
[03:32] They’re making her use her own lab. 他们要逼她用自己的实验室
[03:34] We’re going to the Crypto Castle, 我们要去秘密城堡
[03:36] we’ll find Entrapta and bring her back. 找到恩塔普塔 把她带回来
[03:38] – No princess left behind. – Yes! Totally onboard. Let’s get Adora. -不能丢下公主 -同意 快去找阿多拉吧
[03:44] Adora is out training with Light Hope. 阿多拉在和希望之光一起训练
[03:46] What about the other princesses? 其他公主们呢
[03:49] Entrapta got taken trying to save us, Bow. 恩塔普塔是为了救我们才被抓的 鲍尔
[03:51] I’m not going to be responsible for losing anyone else. 这次我再也不要丢下任何人了
[03:57] Uh… Light Hope? 希望之光
[03:59] Did I break her? Was it when I went through her head? 我把她弄坏了吗 是我穿过他脑袋的时候吗
[04:03] Time has come for the two of you to forge your sacred bond. 你们俩该开始加强你们的神圣纽带
[04:06] – I– Is something wrong? – You kind of froze there for a second. -怎么回事 -你刚刚呆了一会儿
[04:11] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[04:12] Forgive me. My system is overloading. 原谅我 我的系统过载了
[04:15] I may have to delay today’s training so that I can rest. 也许我要推迟今天的训练 好好休息一下
[04:18] – Is there anything I can do to help? – Perhaps. -我能帮什么忙吗 -也许
[04:22] This is the Watchtower. 这是瞭望塔
[04:24] Once, it allowed me to access my planetary mainframe. 我曾经可以用它来联接我的行星主机
[04:27] But it was destroyed by Mara 但当初玛拉攻击以希利亚时
[04:29] when she lost control and attacked Etheria. 也毁掉了它
[04:32] I have been functioning 我一直只能靠
[04:33] at only a fraction of my power ever since. 一小部分能量进行运作
[04:35] If you can repair the Watchtower, 如果你能修复好瞭望塔
[04:37] my capabilities will improve, and training can commence. 我的容量能够增加 训练也能继续
[04:41] – Fix the Watchtower. Got it. – Only then– -修好瞭望塔 明白了 -只有那样…
[04:45] Okay, so, we’re just gonna… 那我们…
[04:49] We’re just gonna go. 我们先走了
[04:59] – Any sign of Entrapta in the castle? – Nothing. -在城堡里发现恩塔普塔了吗 -没有
[05:02] And as usual, that place is impossible to navigate. 而且这地方一如既往地绕
[05:16] Hello? Please tell me you’re on your way back. 喂 告诉我你们在回来的路上了
[05:19] I need back-up! Entrapta’s new invention has lost it! 我需要增援 恩塔普塔的新发明失控了
[05:21] Bot 437 seems to be having some sort of existential crisis. 437号机器人好像有些存在主义危机
[05:25] Down, boy, down! 下来 小子 下来
[05:31] Pull it together, Kyle. You’re fine. 振作点 凯尔 你可以的
[05:35] Stop it! 住手
[05:36] Please! Why are you doing this to me? 拜托 为什么你要这么对我
[05:39] – Entrapta, she’s really alive. – And they’re hurting her. -恩塔普塔 她还活着 -他们在伤害她
[05:43] – Wait! – Where is she? -等等 -她在哪里
[06:16] – Glimmer, we gotta get out of here now. – Get them! -格丽玛 我们得离开这里 -抓住他们
[06:38] Wait, isn’t this where we started? 等等 我们原来不就在这里吗
[06:41] I hate this place! 我讨厌这个地方
[06:43] I see the Rebels sent their finest. 看来义军就这点本事了
[06:55] Bow! 鲍尔
[07:00] Glimmer! Wake up! 格丽玛 醒醒
[07:02] What did you just do to me? 你对我做了什么
[07:10] Get back! 后退
[07:22] *Adora and Swift Wind On an adventure* *阿多拉和疾风一起去冒险*
[07:25] *Fixing a thing that Mara broke When she went nuts* *修复玛拉发疯似弄坏的东西*
[07:29] Swift Wind, could you not do that? 疾风 你能不能消停一下
[07:31] Just keeping us entertained 只是在我们找瞭望塔时
[07:33] while we look for this Watchtower. Any sign of it? 给我们找点乐子 有发现吗
[07:35] There’s nothing here but grass. 只有一望无际的草
[07:37] Maybe Light Hope got the location wrong. 也许希望之光记错地点了
[07:40] I don’t think she did. I definitely sense something here, 我觉得应该没有 我感觉到了一些什么
[07:42] something ancient and magical. 一些古老有魔力的东西
[07:45] – Where? – I’m not sure. -在哪里 -我不确定
[07:47] Perhaps if we combine our efforts, 也许如果我们齐心协力
[07:48] my intuitive powers might increase. 我的直觉能量会有所增加
[07:51] No, that’s okay. I just have to keep looking. 不用了 没事 我得继续找
[07:54] It’s gotta be here somewhere. 肯定就在某个地方
[07:57] I could be wrong, but I’m sensing something’s bothering you. 我可能说错了 但是我感觉你有所困扰
[08:01] I’m just focused on fixing Light Hope. Like you should be. 我只是想集中精力修复好希望之光 这是我们该做的
[08:04] No, you’re troubled about something else. 不 你再因为别的事而困扰
[08:06] As your magnificent steed, I am attuned to your emotions. 作为你了不起的坐骑 我和你的情绪是同步的
[08:11] – Okay, can you stay out of my head? – I’m not in your head. -你能别钻进我脑子里吗 -我没在你脑子里
[08:14] You’re just bad at hiding your feelings. Is it about me? 你只是不擅长隐藏自己的情绪 是因为我吗
[08:17] I’m fine. And no, it’s not about you. 我没事 不 不是因为你
[08:19] Is it Bow? Glimmer? Catra? The Horde? 是因为鲍尔 格丽玛 卡特拉 霍德军
[08:23] The weight of your responsibilities as the savior of Etheria? 还是你作为以希利亚拯救者的重担
[08:26] Stop. I’m fine, I promise. Just let me think. 别说了 我没事 真的 让我好好想想
[08:30] Okay. I’m gonna go do a few loop-de-loops. 好吧 那我去翻滚个几圈
[08:40] – Hey, Swift Wind. – What’s up? -疾风 -怎么了
[08:42] I think I found the Watchtower. 我觉得我找到瞭望塔了
[08:45] We took a hostage. We’re supposed to be the good guys. 我们挟持了人质 我们应该是好人
[08:50] Maybe we should just let her go– 也许我们应该放了她
[08:52] Let her go? Did she let us go? 放了她 她有放过我们吗
[08:54] No! She let the Horde torture us. 没有 她让霍德军折磨我们
[08:58] Uh, yeah, because she’s a bad guy. 没错 因为她是坏人
[09:01] Listen. We didn’t mean for this to happen, but it did, 听着 我们也不想这样 但事情已经发生了
[09:04] and now we should use it to our advantage. 我们现在应该利用我们的优势
[09:08] We’re taking you to Bright Moon. 我们要带你去明月城
[09:09] Your people have to give us Entrapta. 你们要把恩塔普塔交出来
[09:12] Entrapta? Pfft. Who’s that? 恩塔普塔 谁啊
[09:14] We know you have her! 我们知道她在你们手上
[09:16] Where is she? What are you doing to her? 她在哪里 你们对她做了什么
[09:19] Glimmer! 格丽玛
[09:21] Oh, Entrapta. You mean the princess you left behind to die? Ha. 恩塔普塔 你是说被你们丢下等死的那个公主
[09:27] Don’t worry. We’re taking good care of her. 别担心 我们好好照顾着她呢
[09:30] On your feet, Horde scum. 站起来 霍德渣滓
[09:33] Whoops. Guess I can’t walk. Unless you wanna untie me. 看来我走不了了 除非你们把我解开
[09:37] Nice try. I’ll just teleport us there. 想得美 我把我们传送过去
[09:39] Uh, Glimmer, can I talk to you real quick? 格丽玛 我能和你谈谈吧
[09:43] Bright Moon is pretty far away. 明月城很远
[09:45] Shouldn’t you wait until we get closer to teleport us? 我们不是应该等到近点再传送吗
[09:48] You don’t want to run out of power 你可不想耗尽能量
[09:49] and get us stuck out here. Especially with… her. 让我们困在这里吧 特别是还跟她一起
[09:53] Fine. 好吧
[10:02] Wow. Mara did a number on this place. 玛拉还真是毁了这个地方
[10:05] Let’s put it back together. 我们赶紧复原吧
[10:07] For the honor of Grayskull! 赐予我力量吧
[10:19] *She-Ra and Swift Wind Forging a sacred bond* *希瑞和疾风打造神圣纽带*
[10:23] *Fixing a magic tower With a magical sword* *用魔法剑恢复魔法塔*
[10:30] – Hey. Are you okay? – Like you care. -你没事吧 -你关心个什么劲
[10:33] We do, actually. 我们真的关心
[10:34] The Rebellion treats its prisoners with compassion. 义军对囚犯也很好
[10:37] You princess types always have to be the bleeding hearts, don’t you? 你们这些公主就是心软 对吧
[10:41] Everything is about the power of friendship. 什么都扯上友谊的力量
[10:43] How’s that working out for you? 看看你们有什么下场
[10:46] I bet even the Horde has friends. 霍德军肯定也有朋友
[10:48] What about Adora? 阿多拉呢
[10:49] You two grew up together. What was she like as a kid? 你们俩一起长大 她小时候是怎么样的
[10:53] Glimmer and I have known each other forever. 我和格丽玛从小一起长大
[10:55] She’d teleport to the roof to get my lost arrows 在我学习射箭的时候
[10:58] when I was learning to shoot. 她会传送到屋顶上去捡我射丢的箭
[10:59] Wow. You must be really close. 你们俩关系肯定很好
[11:02] – Glimmer would do anything for you, huh? – Absolutely. -格丽玛会为你做任何事 -没错
[11:06] – She’s my best friend. – Good to know. -她是我最好的朋友 -那就好
[11:10] Bow! 鲍尔
[11:12] – Oh, hey, princess. – How are you such a nightmare? -公主 -你为什么这么难缠
[11:15] – Ah. Years of practice. – Can you please discuss this -熟能生巧 -你们能不能等我们脱离险境
[11:18] when we’re not hurtling to our deaths? 再讨论这种事
[11:20] I’m ready to see if cats do land on their feet. 我倒要看看猫是不是永远脚着地
[11:24] Please, don’t do that! She is attached to me! 不要啊 她在我身上呢
[11:28] – Glimmer! – Okay. -格丽玛 -好吧
[11:34] Not a fan of water, huh? 不喜欢水吧
[11:36] – Get off of me! – Glimmer! Help! -放开我 -格丽玛 救命
[11:41] Okay, ready to be rescued from this whenever you are. 只要你准备好了 我时刻准备好被拯救了
[11:44] Just need a minute to rest. 让我休息个一分钟
[11:46] Um, what could you do with ten seconds? 十秒钟怎么样
[11:50] Ha! Seriously, you guys are terrible at this. 说真的 你们真的很烂
[12:01] At least we’re in one piece. Can’t say the same for Entrapta. 至少我们还是完整的 恩塔普塔就不一定了
[12:07] Glimmer. Are you okay? 格丽玛 你没事吧
[12:08] Aw, what’s wrong? Sleepy after all that magic? 怎么回事 用了那么多魔法后想睡觉了吗
[12:14] I’m fine. You’re not worth my time. 我没事 你不值得我费时间
[12:16] Come on, it’s a long walk to Bright Moon. 走吧 去明月城还有很远的路
[12:23] Put more ropes on her! 给她多绑几圈
[12:27] What do you mean there’s no sign of her? 什么叫没发现她
[12:30] Where could they have gone? 他们能去哪里
[12:31] Think, Scorpia. Do we tell Hordak? 想想 蝎女 我们要告诉霍达克吗
[12:33] Send out a search party? Put up posters? 派搜救队吗 张贴寻人启事吗
[12:36] How are we gonna find Catra? 我们要怎么找到卡特拉
[12:38] If somebody has touched a hair on her head, I don’t know– Huh? 要是有人碰她一根汗毛 我不知道…
[12:45] Oh, she’s signaling us! 她在给我们发信号
[12:47] We can follow this right to her. Catra, I’m coming! 我们可以跟着这个找到她 卡特拉 我来了
[12:57] Try concentrating. 集中注意力
[12:59] – Focus the She-Ra. She-Ra… – I can’t concentrate -集中在希瑞 希瑞… -有你在旁边干扰
[13:03] when you’re distracting me! This worked in Salineas. 我没法集中 在萨利尼亚斯就有用啊
[13:06] You know what might help? Loop-de-loops. With me. Get on my back. 你知道怎样会有帮助吗 坐上来跟我一起翻滚
[13:10] Swift Wind, you’re not taking this seriously. 疾风 你一点都不认真
[13:13] Everything’s better with loop-de-loops. 翻滚过后一切都会好的
[13:16] It’s fine. I got this. 没事 我可以的
[13:32] Still got this. 还是可以的
[13:37] I don’t know about you guys, but I am beat. 不知道你们怎么样 但我累坏了
[13:41] Getting held hostage is so much work. 被抓当人质真的好累
[13:47] Almost as exhausting as torturing Entrapta every day. 就像每天折磨恩塔普塔一样累
[13:50] Ugh. Just ignore her. 别理她
[13:57] You’re looking pretty tired, too, princess. 你看上去也很累 公主
[14:01] Running out of glitter? 没法传送了吗
[14:03] Aah! Bow, can’t you keep her mouth shut? 鲍尔 你能让她闭嘴吗
[14:06] I tried, but she bites. 我试过了 但她咬人
[14:11] How did Adora take years of this? 阿多拉怎么能忍了这么多年
[14:13] She didn’t run away from the Horde, she ran away from you. 她不是逃离了霍德军 而是逃离你
[14:18] And where is she now, huh? Off being She-Ra? Get used to it. 那她现在在哪里 去当希瑞吗 习惯吧
[14:22] You think she’s not going to leave you behind, too, Sparkles? 你觉得他也不会丢下你吗 闪闪
[14:27] Don’t move! 不许动
[14:42] – How’s that look? – You know what? -看上去怎么样 -你知道吗
[14:44] I don’t think that one goes there. 我觉得这块不是在那里的
[14:46] In fact, it might be upside down. 其实可能是倒过来的
[14:49] Maybe you should take it apart and start again. 也许你应该拆开来重新拼一下
[14:53] You seem stressed. 你看上去很困扰
[14:54] Why don’t we list all our favorite things until we feel better? 不如我们列出我们最喜欢的东西 开心一点吧
[14:57] I’ll go first. Apples, hay, 我先来 苹果 干草
[14:59] toppling unjust hierarchies, apples… 推翻不公正的等级制度 苹果
[15:01] Wait, I said that already. 等等 那个我说过了
[15:06] – What are you doing? – I’m helping! -你在干什么 -我在帮忙
[15:08] I’m She-Ra’s steed and that’s what I do! 我是希瑞的坐骑 这是我该做的
[15:13] – This isn’t helping! Can you just…? – Adora! -这帮不上忙 你能不能… -阿多拉
[15:17] Catra, are you okay? 卡特拉 你没事吧
[15:19] Did they hurt you? I will crush them! 他们伤害你了吗 我要灭了他们
[15:21] She’s fine! We want to make a trade. 她没事 我们想做个交易
[15:23] We’ll release Catra if you release Entrapta. 如果你们放了恩塔普塔 我们就放了卡特拉
[15:27] I have a better trade. 我有个更好的交易
[15:28] You release me right now or we finish Entrapta off 你现在放了我 不然我们就
[15:32] once and for all. 杀了恩塔普塔
[15:33] – What? – She’s bluffing. -什么 -她在吓唬你
[15:36] Scorpia, get Kyle on the comm. 蝎女 联系凯尔
[15:41] No, no, no! Wait! Wait! Oh, no! 不不不 等等 不
[15:46] Force Captain, I knew you’d call me back! What do I do? 上尉队长 我就知道你会回电 我怎么办
[15:49] If you don’t hear from us in 30 seconds, take Entrapta out. 如果你30秒没我们消息 就干掉恩塔普塔
[15:54] What? 什么
[15:56] Just relax. We’re figuring this out. Everything’s okay. 放松 我们会解决的 一切都没事
[16:03] – Two can play at that game. – Catra! If you touch her again… -我没耐心了 -卡特拉 你敢再碰她
[16:07] Easy there, big gal. She’s not gonna try anything. 冷静点 大块头 她什么都不会做的
[16:10] They’re noble Rebels after all. 他们可是高贵的义军
[16:12] They play by the rules. 他们循规蹈矩
[16:18] Glimmer, stop! 格丽玛 住手
[16:21] This isn’t fair! After everything she’s done? 这不公平 她做了那种事
[16:25] After what she did to us? We’re supposed to just let her go? 她那么对我们 我们就这么放了她吗
[16:30] How do we know they’d really get rid of Entrapta, Bow? 我们怎么知道她们真的会干掉恩塔普塔 鲍尔
[16:33] They need her. 他们需要她
[16:35] We can’t take that chance! We’re not them. 我们不能冒险 我们不是她们
[16:45] Oh! Oh, come here! Come on! 过来 拜托
[16:47] I’m just so glad this nightmare is over. 太好了 这噩梦结束了
[16:52] Wow. I didn’t think you’d actually buy that. 真不敢相信你们真的信了
[16:55] We held up our end of the bargain. 我们达到了你们的条件
[16:57] Now, show us that Entrapta’s alive. 赶紧让我们看看恩塔普塔还活着
[17:00] You and Adora are perfect for each other, I’ll give you that. 你和阿多拉真是天生一对啊
[17:04] Earnest, naive, ridiculously easy to manipulate. 真诚 天真 超级容易操控
[17:07] It’s adorable. 真可爱
[17:09] And it’s why you’re never going to win. 所以你们永远赢不了
[17:13] Kyle, if you actually took me seriously just then, call it off. 凯尔 如果你刚刚真的把我的话当命令 取消
[17:16] Kyle isn’t available at the moment. 凯尔现在没空
[17:21] But I’ve got it under control. 但我已经控制了局势
[17:26] Don’t worry. This was just the prototype. 别担心 这只是原型机
[17:28] The next model will be much, much bigger. 下一版模型会更大
[17:32] – Entrapta? What’s going on? – Oh, hey. You wanna talk to her? -恩塔普塔 怎么回事 -你想和她说话吗
[17:36] Hi, Bow, what are you doing there? 鲍尔 你在那里干什么
[17:38] Just hang on, Entrapta, we’re going to rescue you. 等等 恩塔普塔 我们要救你
[17:40] Oh, good. Rescue me from what? 太好了 把我从哪里救出来
[17:43] – From the Horde! – Oh. Well, that’s nice of you. -从霍德军手里 -你真好
[17:46] But all of my stuff is here now, so probably I’ll just stay. 但我的东西都在这里 所以也许我还是留下来吧
[17:50] – Thanks anyway, though. – Entrapta, are you on the Horde’s side? -还是谢了 -恩塔普塔 你加入霍德军了吗
[17:57] I’m on the side of science. 我加入了科学
[17:59] But I am living at the Fright Zone now 但我现在住在恐怖区
[18:02] and the Horde is supplying me with tools and materials for my work. 霍德军还给我的工作提供工具和材料
[18:05] – So, yes, I guess? – Did I forget to mention that? Ha. Oops. -所以应该是吧 -我忘记说了吗
[18:11] But don’t worry about me. I love it here. 不过别担心我 我喜欢这里
[18:13] I’ve made unbelievable progress in my research. 我的研究有很大的进展
[18:17] And the Horde has been so supportive. 霍德军很支持我
[18:19] I’m getting closer every day to unraveling the mysteries of Etheria. 我每天都在揭开以希利亚秘密的道路上前行
[18:23] Hacking the Black Garnet was just the first step. 黑入黑榴石只是第一步
[18:26] – That was you? – So much for the power of friendship. -是你 -友谊的力量也不过如此
[18:33] Come on, Glimmer. Let’s go. 格丽玛 我们走吧
[18:36] Glimmer? 格丽玛
[18:41] – Adora! Adora! Are you okay? – I don’t know what I’m doing. -阿多拉 你没事吧 -我不知道我在干什么
[18:45] I don’t even know what this Watchtower is supposed to do 我不知道这个瞭望塔到底是干什么的
[18:48] or how it’s supposed to help. 或者它能怎么帮上忙
[18:50] If that’s the case, then why are you doing all of this anyway? 那你到底为什么要这么做呢
[18:55] I need to be a better She-Ra than Mara. 我要做比玛拉更优秀的希瑞
[18:58] I need to control my powers so I don’t hurt people like she did. 我要控制好我的力量 不会像她那样伤害别人
[19:02] Light Hope is the only one who can teach me, and she’s broken. 只有希望之光能教我 现在她也坏了
[19:06] You’re really freaking out about this Mara thing. 你真的很在意玛拉
[19:08] How could I not? She ruined everything. 不然呢 她毁了一切
[19:12] And I don’t know how to fix it. 我不知道该怎么修复好
[19:14] Sorry I didn’t take this mission more seriously. 很抱歉我之前对这个任务没有很认真
[19:16] Truth is, I’m just so excited to be your steed. 事实上 我很高兴能成为你的坐骑
[19:20] I guess I just got carried away. 我想我只是太兴奋了
[19:22] And I’m sorry I dragged you into this with me. 很抱歉我把你也卷了进来
[19:24] You were just a horse 在我不小心用我的剑
[19:26] before I accidentally zapped you with my sword. 划了你一下之前 你只是一匹马
[19:28] If it weren’t for me, 要不是我
[19:29] you would’ve been able to live out your days carefree 你本来还能在翡莫的某个舒适的马圈
[19:32] in a nice pasture in Thaymor. 做一匹无忧无虑的小马
[19:35] Adora, I wouldn’t trade my voice and my wings for anything. 阿多拉 我说什么也不会放弃我的声音和翅膀
[19:38] I’ve got the chance to change the world now. 我现在有机会改变世界了
[19:41] To make it better than when I found it. 把这个世界变得更好
[19:43] I can’t imagine ever going back. Can you? 我无法想象变回原来的样子 你能吗
[19:46] No, I don’t think I can. 嗯 我也无法想象
[19:56] Glimmer! 格丽玛
[20:02] Forget the princess, she’s got no power! Get him! 别管公主了 她没有能量了 抓住他
[20:07] I’m not as naive as you think. 我没有你想的那么天真
[20:11] Turns out I saved a little magic, just for you. 我还专门为你省了一点点魔法
[20:18] No! 不
[20:27] – Is this…? – Our Sacred Bond? -这是 -我们的神圣联接
[20:34] This is it. This is what I’ve been sensing. 没错 这就是我感觉到的
[20:37] This is the epicenter. 这就是传奇
[20:38] She-Ra destroyed this place, now it’s up to She-Ra to fix it. 希瑞摧毁了这个地方 现在希瑞要修复好这里
[20:43] For the Honor of Grayskull! 赐予我力量吧
[21:33] Don’t worry, I got this. 别担心 交给我
[21:55] Not a bad team. Looks like we’re getting the hang of this. 不赖嘛 看来我们合作越来越好了
[22:04] Then I will be back to operation… 然后我就能重新…
[22:08] My sensors indicate they fixed it. 我感应到他们修复了
[22:11] Good. 很好
[22:14] At least we know for sure that Entrapta’s alive, 至少我们现在能确定恩塔普塔还活着
[22:17] and working for the Horde, making weapons to wipe us out. 正在为霍德军制造武器消灭我们
[22:23] Hey guys, you’ll never guess what Swift Wind and I did today. 伙计们 你们绝对猜不到我和疾风今天做了什么
[22:25] We restored a First Ones’ Watchtower 我们修复了先祖瞭望塔
[22:27] so Light Hope can balance the planet 希望之光就能维持星球的平衡
[22:29] and we brought a field back to life and– What happened to you? 我们还修复了一块绿地 你们怎么了
[22:34] Oh, Adora, we’ve got a lot to catch you up on. 阿多拉 我们有好多事要告诉你
非凡公主希瑞

文章导航

Previous Post: 非凡公主希瑞(She-Ra and the Princesses of Power)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 非凡公主希瑞(She-Ra and the Princesses of Power)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

非凡公主希瑞(She-Ra and the Princesses of Power)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号