时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Finally. | 终于 |
[00:37] | Useless. | 没用 |
[00:45] | Useless. | 没用 |
[01:21] | I can’t believe Entrapta’s working for the Horde. | 真不敢相信恩塔普塔为霍德军做事了 |
[01:23] | Shadow Weaver messed with her mind. She must have. Right? | 肯定是暗影编织者操控了她的大脑 对吗 |
[01:26] | I don’t know. She seemed normal when we talked to her. | 我不知道 我们和她说话的时候感觉很正常 |
[01:29] | Entrapta-normal, but still, | 恩塔普塔的那种正常 但是 |
[01:31] | she wants to be with the Horde, | 是她自己想在霍德军 |
[01:33] | they do have better tech than us. | 他们的技术的确比我们好 |
[01:35] | But we have magic on our side. | 但我们有魔法 |
[01:37] | Magic and tech aren’t separate things. | 魔法和科技密不可分 |
[01:39] | Entrapta is one of the only people | 只有恩塔普塔 |
[01:42] | who really understands that. | 懂那种科技 |
[01:43] | She got closer to combining them than anyone else. | 她比任何人都懂如何结合这两者 |
[01:47] | And now she’s with the Horde. | 现在她加入了霍德军 |
[01:51] | Well, who needs Entrapta? | 谁需要恩塔普塔呢 |
[01:52] | You’ve got Bow, tech master and | 你们有鲍尔 科技大师 |
[01:54] | premier member of the Etherian Maker Community. | 还是以希利亚发明家协会的总理委员 |
[02:00] | Yeah, uh, meant to do that. | 故意要有这种效果的 |
[02:02] | Ahoy. Ha, ha. Be there in a sec. | 你们好 马上来 |
[02:06] | Comrades, I spotted buildings ahead. | 同志们 我看到前面有一幢楼 |
[02:08] | The outpost is close. | 前哨站就在前面 |
[02:12] | Entrapta made her decision. We can’t change that. | 恩塔普塔已经决定了 我们无法改变 |
[02:16] | But we can focus on our mission and help our people. | 但是我们可以专注于我们的任务 帮助人民 |
[02:19] | We lost all contact with | 我们一周前 |
[02:20] | the farming outpost of Alwyn a week ago. | 失去了和阿尔文农场前哨站的联系 |
[02:22] | The Horde hasn’t been reported in the area, | 目前这里还没有回报出现霍德军 |
[02:24] | but we can’t be too careful. | 但还是小心为上 |
[02:26] | They’re definitely involved. They always are. | 他们绝对脱不了干系 永远是这样的 |
[02:28] | We can handle the Horde. | 我们能对付霍德军 |
[02:30] | I don’t care if they have Entrapta’s inventions. | 我不在乎他们有没有恩塔普塔的发明 |
[02:33] | They’re no match for us. | 他们打不过我们 |
[02:35] | We’ll handle this the way we always do. | 我们就按照我们的老办法来 |
[02:38] | – Brute strength? – Almost dying? | -蛮力吗 -生命危险吗 |
[02:39] | No. And no. By sticking together and never giving up. | 不 不 是团结一心 永不放弃 |
[02:44] | Yeah! Best Friend Quad to the rescue! | 最好的朋友四队出发救援 |
[02:48] | Because there’s four of us? | 因为我们有四个人 |
[02:51] | Okay, taking that one off the list. | 好吧 以后还是别说这个了 |
[03:25] | Emily, hand me a six-sided hex driver. | 艾米丽 给我六角螺杆 |
[03:38] | You’re right, Emily, how can we possibly work like this? | 你说得对 艾米丽 我们怎么能这样干活 |
[03:44] | Uh, hello? | 有人吗 |
[03:47] | Lord Hordak? | 霍达克大人 |
[03:50] | State your purpose, Force Captain Catra. | 你想干什么 卡特拉上尉队长 |
[03:56] | Lord Hordak, I just thought we should, uh, | 霍达克大人 我只是觉得我们能… |
[03:58] | touch base like you used to with Shadow Weaver. | 像暗影编织者一样多多联系 |
[04:01] | Figured we could establish a daily check-in– | 我们可以安排每日汇报… |
[04:03] | So, I’m to understand | 那也就是说 |
[04:05] | you’ve disturbed me for no reason. | 你无缘无故地来打扰我 |
[04:08] | Uh, not for no reason. | 不是无缘无故 |
[04:10] | We need to plan our next move against the Rebellion. | 我们需要针对义军做下一步计划 |
[04:13] | The Horde’s in a better spot than ever- | 霍德军现在形势大好 |
[04:14] | Was squandering our advantage | 在呓语森林重生时 |
[04:16] | while the Whispering Woods regrew part of your plan? | 浪费我们的优势是你的计划吗 |
[04:22] | Was letting yourself get captured? | 你自己被抓也是吗 |
[04:26] | Etheria’s atmosphere has proved to be | 根据我的经验 以希利亚的大气 |
[04:28] | a complicating variable in my experiments. | 组成是非常复杂的 |
[04:32] | I– | 我… |
[04:34] | I just removed that variable. | 而我将其简单化了 |
[04:37] | Tell me, Force Captain, how is your breathing? | 告诉我 上尉队长 呼吸感觉如何 |
[04:47] | Pathetic. Just like everything on this backwards planet. | 可悲 就像这个落后的星球一样 |
[04:52] | Do you know what the definition of failure is, Force Captain? | 你知道失败的定义是什么吗 上尉队长 |
[04:59] | Failure is when something ceases to serve a purpose. | 失败就是指无法再达成目的了 |
[05:03] | When that happens, it becomes worthless to me. | 到时候 那就对我没有用了 |
[05:07] | Thus far, your performance has been lacking. | 目前 你的表现一直在退步 |
[05:12] | I haven’t failed yet. | 我还没有失败 |
[05:14] | No one knows how to | 没有人比我 |
[05:15] | take the princesses down better than me. | 更了解怎么干掉公主 |
[05:17] | Trust me and let me do that. | 相信我 交给我 |
[05:24] | You say you can defeat the Rebellion? | 你说你能干掉义军 |
[05:26] | Prove it. You are dismissed. | 证明给我看 出去 |
[05:31] | Pathetic. Pathetic. Pathetic. | 可悲 可悲 可悲 |
[05:37] | Uh, hello? I thought you should know, | 喂 我要告诉你们 |
[05:39] | I’m sensing something weird | 我越接近这个前哨站 |
[05:42] | the closer we get to the outpost. | 就越觉得有点不对劲 |
[05:43] | Weird? Like what? | 不对劲 什么不对劲 |
[05:45] | I can’t describe it. Just weird. | 无法形容 就是奇怪 |
[05:48] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[05:48] | Alwyn is the Rebellion’s biggest supplier of- | 阿尔文是义军最大的供应… |
[05:51] | Uh, well, supplies. | 供应点 |
[05:54] | It’s basically one big orchard. One big, happy– | 这里就是个大果园 一个又大又快乐… |
[05:58] | Incredibly creepy orchard. | 超级可怕的果园 |
[06:03] | What? Creepy apples taste just as good as normal apples. | 干什么 可怕的苹果味道还是和普通苹果一样 |
[06:07] | The outpost must be up ahead. | 前哨站就在前面 |
[06:12] | I don’t see any Horde soldiers. | 我没看到有霍德军 |
[06:14] | I actually don’t see anyone. | 我一个人都没看到 |
[06:16] | Where are they? | 他们都去哪里了 |
[06:18] | Maybe they’re all inside? | 也许他们都在里面 |
[06:20] | Let me take a look. | 让我来看看 |
[06:21] | I’ve upgraded my tracker pad to detect Horde signals. | 我升级了我的追踪板 能侦测到霍德军信号 |
[06:23] | If they’re here, we’ll find them with this. | 如果他们在这里 我们就能用这个找到他们 |
[06:31] | Oh, man. I must’ve broken something during the upgrade. | 我肯定在升级的时候不小心弄坏了 |
[06:35] | Not to worry. I can fix this. | 不用担心 我能修好 |
[06:41] | I don’t know how to fix this. | 我不知道怎么修好 |
[06:42] | It’s okay. Whatever’s going on here, we’ll solve it. | 没事的 不管发生了什么 我们都能解决 |
[06:46] | Nothing gets past us. | 什么都难不倒我们 |
[06:51] | Even if people used to tell stories about Alwyn being haunted. | 就算是人们经常说阿尔文闹鬼 |
[06:54] | Haunted? Like with ghosts? | 闹鬼 鬼混吗 |
[06:55] | It’s just stories. | 只是传说 |
[06:58] | And even if it wasn’t, we’d handle them. | 就算不是 我们也能对付 |
[07:01] | No reason to be scared. | 不用害怕 |
[07:03] | Well, Shadow Weaver used to tell me about ghosts | 我小时候在霍德军时 暗影编织者经常会 |
[07:05] | when I was a kid in the Horde. | 给我讲鬼故事 |
[07:07] | Like the story of the Weeping Princess. | 比如哭泣公主的故事 |
[07:09] | A vengeful spirit who roams Etheria looking for victims. | 在以希利亚游荡寻找目标的复仇之魂 |
[07:13] | You know she’s coming for you | 当你听到她哭泣的声音 |
[07:14] | by the sound of weeping right before she strikes. | 你就知道她准备向你出击了 |
[07:18] | – What was that? – What? | -那是什么 -什么 |
[07:20] | I’m not sure, I thought I heard someone. A voice. | 我不确定 我应该听到了什么 |
[07:24] | – The Weeping Princess? – No. | -哭泣公主 -不 |
[07:26] | Someone’s here, I’m sure of it. | 有人在这里 我确定 |
[07:29] | We have to find them. | 我们得找到他们 |
[07:36] | Third Battalion is closest. | 三团最近 |
[07:38] | If they move on Erelandia, | 如果他们去埃兰迪亚 |
[07:39] | the Rebellion will have to answer. | 义军就不得不腾出手来对付他们 |
[07:42] | Yeah, small problem. | 有个小问题 |
[07:43] | Um,the Third Battalion is refusing to fight. | 三团拒绝战斗 |
[07:45] | Because they don’t have armor. | 因为他们没有盔甲 |
[07:46] | They put in… Where is it? | 他们提了…在哪里 |
[07:49] | Um, six requests for resupply. Didn’t you see these? | 六次申请补给 你看到了吗 |
[07:52] | I’ve been a little busy, you know, almost toppling Bright Moon | 我有点忙 忙着闹翻明月城 |
[07:55] | and coming closer than anyone ever has | 以及为霍德军比任何人 |
[07:57] | to conquering the planet for the Horde. | 都接近于占领这整个星球 |
[07:59] | – Not that anybody seems to care. – I care. | -但是好像没人在乎 -我在乎 |
[08:02] | – Fine. Give them the armor. – Ah. Okay. Um… | -好吧 给他们装甲 -好吧 |
[08:06] | Boy, I’d sure like to do that. | 天啊 我也想这么做 |
[08:08] | Uh, but the armory is out of armor. | 但是装甲部没有装甲了 |
[08:11] | So, have them make more. | 那就让他们多造点 |
[08:13] | Okay, just gotta find that file. | 好吧 我得先找到那文件 |
[08:18] | They’re just, they’re so slidey, and slippery. | 这些东西真是又轻又滑 |
[08:21] | How do I defeat the Rebellion | 如果我整天都应付这些 |
[08:23] | when all I do is this stupid busy work? | 愚蠢的文件 那我要怎么打败义军 |
[08:26] | I bet Shadow Weaver didn’t have to deal with this. | 暗影编织者肯定不用应付这一切 |
[08:29] | These are her files, so, she probably did? | 这些文件都是她的 所以她可能是要应付的 |
[08:31] | Just saying. That’s a guess on my part. | 只是随便一说 我猜的 |
[08:38] | – Hi. – You’re not a prisoner anymore. | -你们好 -你已经不是囚犯了 |
[08:40] | You don’t have to sneak around. | 不用鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[08:42] | The ducts are faster. | 管道更快 |
[08:43] | I don’t have time to waste. | 我不能再浪费时间了 |
[08:44] | I need a six-sided hex driver right now. | 我马上就需要六角螺杆 |
[08:47] | I’m the one who doesn’t have time to waste. | 我才不能再浪费时间了 |
[08:49] | Aren’t you some kind of genius? | 你不是天才吗 |
[08:51] | Make do with what you have. | 用你手头上的东西完成任务 |
[08:53] | Of course I could, but it’s the principle. | 我当然行了 但这是原则 |
[08:55] | Use the proper tool for the job. | 用合适的工具完成任务 |
[08:58] | If you can’t help me, it’s fine. | 如果你帮不了我 没关系 |
[08:59] | I saw one in Hordak’s lab. | 我在霍达克的实验室里就看到了一个 |
[09:03] | I know you’re new to the Fright Zone | 我知道你是刚来恐怖区 |
[09:05] | and possibly to being around people in general, | 也许也是第一次跟人相处 |
[09:08] | but Hordak isn’t somebody to mess with. | 但是别去招惹霍达克 |
[09:11] | Under no circumstances | 不管怎么样 |
[09:13] | will you go anywhere near Hordak’s sanctum. | 你都不能去霍达克的圣所 |
[09:19] | He calls his lab a sanctum. | 他把他的实验室叫做圣所 |
[09:21] | – Oh, that is so classy! – Focus! | -真是太经典了 -集中注意力 |
[09:25] | I need you to promise | 我需要你保证 |
[09:26] | that you will stay away from Hordak. | 你不会去接近霍达克 |
[09:30] | – Promise! – Okay, okay! I promise. | -保证 -好吧 我保证 |
[09:33] | Catra. | 卡特拉 |
[09:35] | Here it is. | 在这里 |
[09:36] | Oh, okay, so the armory can’t make more armor | 好吧 装甲部造不出装甲 |
[09:38] | because they are out of irid– | 是因为他们没有铁… |
[09:41] | Do-iridul-Ium? | 贴… |
[09:43] | Irideli– The point is, | 呫…重点是 |
[09:45] | they’re out of the stuff they need to make armor. | 他们缺少用来做装甲的东西 |
[09:49] | So, where do we get more? | 那我们要从哪里搞呢 |
[09:51] | Oh, uh, I don’t have a file for that. | 没有文件记录 |
[09:54] | I’ll handle it myself. | 交给我 |
[09:55] | But keep an eye on Entrapta, | 但是你盯住恩塔普塔 |
[09:57] | and make sure she doesn’t go near Hordak. | 确保她别去接近霍达克 |
[10:00] | Got it, boss. I won’t let her out of my sight. | 好的 老大 我不会让她离开我的视线 |
[10:05] | Now, you didn’t happen to see | 你有没有看到 |
[10:06] | which way she went, did you? | 她往哪个方向走了 |
[10:09] | You know what? I’ll figure it out. I’ll figure it out. | 没事 我会想办法的 我会想办法的 |
[10:22] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:24] | Uh, I mean, uh, who did that? | 我是说 谁干的 |
[10:26] | Bow, man, you gotta pull yourself together. | 鲍尔 你可别这么一惊一乍的 |
[10:33] | I’ll wait out here in case | 我就在外面等着 |
[10:35] | anyone tries to sneak up on you. | 以免后方有人偷袭 |
[10:37] | Also, this door is too small for horses, which is rude. | 而且这个门也太小了 马进不去 真失礼 |
[10:41] | Okay. On three. | 好 数到三 |
[10:44] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[10:54] | The food is cold. | 食物冷了 |
[10:55] | Whoever lives here left in a hurry. | 住在这里的人是匆忙离开的 |
[10:56] | – A while ago. – There’s No sign of the Horde. | -离开不久 -没有霍德军的痕迹 |
[11:00] | There’s no sign of a struggle at all. They just left. | 没有挣扎的痕迹 他们就是离开了 |
[11:04] | This is just like the story of the Headless Princess. | 这就像是无头公主的故事 |
[11:07] | She stalks the night, pulling people out of their beds. | 她在夜晚出现 将人们从床上带走 |
[11:11] | Leaving nothing but bloody footprints. | 只留下一串血脚印 |
[11:17] | What’d you find? | 你们发现了什么 |
[11:19] | Sorry, I don’t like being out here by myself. | 对不起 我不喜欢一个人被丢在外面 |
[11:23] | We should check out the other buildings. | 我们得去别的房子里看看 |
[11:36] | – Hey, guys! – Sorry. | -伙计们 -抱歉 |
[11:38] | What did you say? | 怎么了 |
[11:42] | Does that look familiar to you? | 你觉得那看上去熟悉吗 |
[11:44] | I’m not sure. Maybe– | 我不确定 也许… |
[11:52] | Uh, Glimmer? | 格丽玛 |
[11:56] | I’m so sorry. I have no idea why I did that. | 对不起 我不知道我为什么要这么做 |
[11:59] | This place is weird. | 这地方真奇怪 |
[12:00] | Like the lair of the Undead Princess. | 简直就像不死公主的巢穴 |
[12:03] | Where she lures soldiers to their doom. | 她会引诱士兵走向死亡 |
[12:05] | Undead Princess? | 不死公主 |
[12:06] | The Horde really had a theme, huh? | 霍德人还真会讲故事 |
[12:09] | Oh. You’re right. Wow. | 你说得对 |
[12:11] | I can’t believe I’m just realizing this now. | 真不敢相信我现在才发现 |
[12:13] | Weird or not, we have a mission. | 不管有多奇怪 我们都有任务在身 |
[12:15] | Something happened here | 这里出了什么事 |
[12:16] | that forced these people to flee their home. | 让这里的人逃离了自己的家 |
[12:18] | We have to get to the bottom of this. | 我们必须查清楚 |
[12:23] | Ethical dilemma number, uh… | 伦理困境第… |
[12:26] | sixty-three. | 63号 |
[12:28] | I told Catra I wouldn’t go into Hordak’s lab. | 我告诉卡特拉我不会进霍达克的实验室 |
[12:31] | But if she never finds out, does it count? | 但是如果她不会发现 那算不算数呢 |
[12:35] | I could just pop in, grab the tool and pop out. | 我可以直接进去 抓上工具就跑出来 |
[12:39] | No one would ever know. But I would know. | 没人会知道 但我会知道 |
[12:42] | I shouldn’t do it. Or should I? No, I shouldn’t. | 我不该这么做 我该做吗 不 我不该 |
[12:46] | A six-sided hex driver. | 六角螺杆 |
[12:55] | This is amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[13:09] | Well, there’s no reason to get huffy | 没必要因为一个实验失败 |
[13:11] | because an experiment failed. | 而大为发火 |
[13:13] | Failure is a vital part of all scientific endeavor. | 失败是所有科学进步的重要环节 |
[13:17] | What if I had given up on you | 如果当初我在第一次爆炸 |
[13:18] | after the first explosion? Or the 50th? | 或者第五十次爆炸后放弃了你呢 |
[13:21] | I know. I should leave, but I have to stay. | 我知道 我应该离开 但我得留下 |
[13:24] | For science. | 为了科学 |
[13:35] | It’s totally abandoned. | 这地方完全荒废了 |
[13:38] | Whoa. Do you guys hear that? | 你们听到了 |
[13:40] | Yes. Finally. I told you. It’s a weird sound. | 没错 你终于听到了 我就说很奇怪 |
[13:43] | It’s like something– Someone is singing. | 就像是有人…有人在唱歌 |
[13:47] | I don’t hear anything. It’s probably just the wind. | 我什么都没听到 可能只是风声 |
[13:52] | Okay. I’m hearing something, too. | 好吧 我也听到了些什么 |
[13:56] | There. Someone’s there. | 那里 那里有人 |
[13:59] | For the Honor of Grayskull! | 赐予我力量吧 |
[14:06] | – Adora! – Wait! | -阿多拉 -等等 |
[14:21] | Hello. You’re blocking my light. | 你好 你挡住我的光了 |
[14:23] | If you could just step aside… | 你能不能让一下 |
[14:26] | Get out! | 出去 |
[14:28] | Well, just a sec. I’m almost finished. | 稍等 我马上结束了 |
[14:33] | All done. Okay, bye. | 搞定了 再见 |
[14:35] | There will be dire consequences | 你公然闯入我的实验室 |
[14:38] | for this flagrant breach of conduct. | 等着遭受惩罚吧 |
[14:40] | You were using uninsulated cables. | 你用了非绝缘线 |
[14:42] | I, uh, replaced them for you. Try it again. | 我帮你换了 你再试试 |
[14:44] | It should hold the charge now. | 应该能承受充能了 |
[14:59] | – She was right. – Of course I was right. | -她说得没错 -我当然没错 |
[15:06] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[15:08] | It’s a power source, isn’t it? | 这是个能量源 对吗 |
[15:10] | What are you building that needs so much power? | 你在造什么 需要如此大的能量 |
[15:16] | I recognize these formulas! | 我认得这些公式 |
[15:18] | You’re experimenting with portals? But that’s– | 你在用传送门做实验 但那是 |
[15:21] | I mean, I’m familiar with the concept, | 我知道这些概念 |
[15:22] | but multi-dimensional gates are theoretical. | 但是多维入口只是理论 |
[15:25] | No one’s come close to actually achieving one. Right? | 没有人真的做出来过 对吧 |
[15:30] | Obviously someone from a backwater planet such as yours | 显然你身处如此与世隔绝的星球 |
[15:34] | couldn’t possibly comprehend it. | 是无法理解的 |
[15:36] | Hey. All right. | 好吧 |
[15:37] | I’m the one who got your power source working, | 是我修复好了你的能量源 |
[15:39] | so tell me everything. | 所以告诉我一切 |
[15:42] | Portals aren’t theoretical, they’re real. | 传送门不是理论上的 而是真实的 |
[15:45] | And I’m going to open one. | 我要开一个 |
[15:47] | You are? Ah! Can I help you? | 是吗 我能帮你吗 |
[15:51] | Just think of the possibilities! | 想想这可能性 |
[15:53] | You could transport troops, and weapons, | 你可以传送士兵 武器 |
[15:56] | whatever you need, | 想传送什么就能 |
[15:57] | from one side of the planet to the other! | 从一个星球上传到另一个星球上 |
[16:00] | You think too small. Unsurprising. | 你的想法太局限 不出我所料 |
[16:03] | You can’t begin to understand the potential | 你根本无法理解 |
[16:05] | a device of this nature will possess. | 这种装置的潜力 |
[16:10] | Wait! If Etheria is a backwater planet, | 等等 如果说以希利亚是一个与世隔绝的星球 |
[16:14] | does that mean that there are others? | 那是不是说还有别的星球 |
[16:16] | Of course there are. | 当然有了 |
[16:18] | There are countless galaxies | 还有无数的星系 |
[16:19] | filled with countless other worlds. | 上面有无数的世界 |
[16:21] | Etheria is the only planet I’ve ever encountered | 我遇到的星球中只有以希利亚 |
[16:24] | that does not seem to understand that. | 无法理解这一点 |
[16:27] | Other planets? | 其他星球 |
[16:29] | And you’ve been there? | 你去过那里吗 |
[16:35] | I’ve contacted every mine under Horde control. | 我联系了霍德军控制的所有矿点 |
[16:37] | None have the material to make armor. | 都不生产制造装甲的原料 |
[16:39] | Without armor, I can’t attack Erelandia. | 没有装甲 我就无法进攻埃兰迪亚 |
[16:42] | You’re trying to sabotage me! Where’s the missing file? | 你想给我搞鬼 失踪的文件在哪里 |
[16:45] | The material you seek | 你要找的原料 |
[16:47] | comes from the foundry right here in the Fright Zone. | 就来自于恐怖区的铸造厂 |
[16:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:54] | Being me isn’t quite what you imagined, is it? | 坐上我的位置并不像你想象的那样 对吗 |
[16:59] | I suppose you thought Hordak would let you | 我想你肯定以为霍达克会让你 |
[17:01] | run things now? | 掌管一些事了 |
[17:04] | He does. I can do what I want. | 他的确让我想做什么就做什么了 |
[17:06] | But he’ll never trust you with his real plans. | 但是他绝对不会相信你 不会告诉你他的真正计划 |
[17:09] | Don’t take it personally, he never did with me either. | 不要介意 他也从来没有告诉过我 |
[17:14] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[17:17] | Maybe Hordak didn’t trust you, but he trusts me plenty. | 也许霍达克不信任你 但是他很信任我 |
[17:39] | The light came from around here. | 光影是从这边来的 |
[17:45] | There! It’s over– | 那边 就在… |
[17:52] | – Where’d it go? Did I get it? -No. | -去哪里了 我打到了吗 -没有 |
[17:55] | Run! | 快跑 |
[17:59] | Ah, run the other way! | 从另一边跑 |
[18:04] | She-Ra, do something. | 希瑞 做些什么 |
[18:06] | Like what? Flail at them again? | 做什么 朝着他们乱甩剑吗 |
[18:08] | I can handle the Horde, I can’t handle this! | 我能应付霍德军 我应付不了这个 |
[18:10] | This is like–Stop telling ghost stories! | 这简直就像 不要再讲鬼故事了 |
[18:12] | I’ve been terrified since we got here! | 我自从到了这里以后就很害怕 |
[18:15] | Catra was right, I’m terrible at this! | 卡特拉说得对 我的确很烂 |
[18:18] | I can’t replace Entrapta!! | 我代替不了恩塔普塔 |
[18:20] | I can’t even make my tracker pad work. | 我都不能修好我的追踪板 |
[18:22] | And I’m still hearing stuff | 我还能听到 |
[18:24] | coming from the big, stone pointy thing. | 那个巨石尖尖里发出的声音 |
[18:26] | From the pointy– Hold on. | 尖尖 等等 |
[18:32] | What are you doing? Bow! | 你干什么 鲍尔 |
[18:41] | Of course. This place, it’s a First Ones ruin. | 当然了 这地方是先祖遗迹 |
[18:45] | These aren’t ghosts, they’re holograms. | 他们不是鬼混 而是全息残影 |
[18:48] | I’m sure holograms can’t walk around on their own. | 全息残影不会自己走来走去 |
[18:51] | Look at them. Really look at them. | 看看他们 好好看看 |
[18:53] | No, thanks, I’m good! | 不用了 谢谢 |
[18:55] | They’re running in some loop. | 他们的行动有周期 |
[18:56] | It’s– It’s like a recording. | 就像…就像是录像 |
[19:07] | Aw, she’s waving. | 她在挥手 |
[19:12] | Actually, you know what, it’s still creepy. | 其实 还是很瘆人 |
[19:15] | I think I know where they’re coming from. Come on. | 我觉得我知道他们是从哪里来的了 跟我来 |
[19:19] | Catra. Catra. Hey, Catra. | 卡特拉 卡特拉 卡特拉 |
[19:24] | You are fast. | 你好快 |
[19:26] | Anyway, I found the file. And guess what? | 我找到文件了 你猜怎么着 |
[19:28] | The material is produced here in the Fright Zone? | 这种原料就是产自恐怖区 |
[19:31] | Beautiful and brilliant. | 美丽又天才 |
[19:34] | Where’s Entrapta? You’re supposed to watch her! | 恩塔普塔在哪里 你得盯住她的 |
[19:37] | You know, she is–She’s– | 她…她… |
[19:40] | I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪里 |
[19:41] | Truthfully. But I’m gonna fix that, | 说实话 但我会想办法的 |
[19:43] | because that’s the kind of friend I am. | 因为我就是这样的朋友 |
[19:45] | So, you’re welcome. | 所以 不客气 |
[19:55] | This is probably the max with | 这应该是能用你现在的装备 |
[19:57] | what you’ve got to work with here. | 达到的最大程度 |
[19:59] | If we had some First Ones tech, | 如果我们能有先祖科技 |
[20:01] | we could generate even more voltage. | 就能达到更高的电压 |
[20:05] | I’m sorry, Lord Hordak! Entrapta is new. | 对不起 霍达克大人 恩塔普塔是新来的 |
[20:08] | I promise she will never bother you again. | 我保证她以后再也不会打扰您了 |
[20:10] | You are the one bothering me, Force Captain, | 你才是打扰我的人 上尉队长 |
[20:13] | with your unwelcome intrusion. | 这么冒失地闯进来 |
[20:16] | I am working. | 我在工作 |
[20:19] | With Entrapta’s assistance. | 在恩塔普塔的帮助下 |
[20:21] | Did you hear that, Emily? | 你听到了吗 艾米丽 |
[20:23] | I’ve never had a lab partner before. | 我以前从来没有实验搭档 |
[20:41] | This is it. The noise is coming from here. | 到了 声音就是从这里出来的 |
[20:43] | It looks like Light Hope’s Beacon. | 这看上去像是希望之光的灯塔 |
[20:45] | It’s an antenna. | 这是个天线 |
[20:47] | I’m guessing this outpost is built on | 我猜这个前哨站就是建在 |
[20:49] | some kind of First Ones communication hub. | 某种先祖通信集线器上的 |
[20:52] | When the Black Garnet disrupted the planet, | 当初黑榴石干扰了这个星球时 |
[20:54] | it must’ve caused the hub to power up, | 应该还激活了这个集线器 |
[20:56] | it’s trying to send old stored messages. | 它想要传达存储的古老信息 |
[21:03] | So, these are First Ones? | 这些人都是先祖吗 |
[21:08] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[21:09] | It’s just I’ve been thinking of them | 我一直以为他们是 |
[21:12] | as these big, epic figures. | 很大的传奇生物 |
[21:14] | But they’re regular people, | 但他们也只是普通人 |
[21:17] | sending messages to their loved ones. | 给自己所爱的人传递信息 |
[21:19] | Messages that were never received | 因为玛拉对星球的摧毁 |
[21:21] | because of what Mara did to the planet. | 而没有别接收的信息 |
[21:35] | Be at rest now. | 安息吧 |
[21:38] | The farmers must’ve fled from the ghosts | 这个东西启动以后 |
[21:40] | when this thing turned itself on. | 农民们肯定都逃走了 |
[21:42] | We should get them a message that it’s safe to return. | 我们应该告诉他们已经可以安全回来了 |
[21:45] | Way to go. | 好样的 |
[21:46] | I think the Rebellion is going to do | 我觉得义军有你 |
[21:48] | just fine with you, Master Maker Bow. | 也很不错 发明家鲍尔大师 |
[21:51] | Thanks, Glimmer. Now that the antenna is powered down, | 谢谢 格丽玛 现在我们关闭了天线 |
[21:54] | everything should be back to normal. | 一切应该都能恢复正常了 |
[21:57] | It’s that message again. | 又是那信息 |
[21:59] | Looks like First Ones writing. | 看起来是先祖文字 |
[22:01] | But we powered down the antenna. | 但是我们已经关掉了天线 |
[22:03] | If it is First Ones writing, | 如果这是先祖文字 |
[22:04] | I can’t read it. It’s way too degraded. | 我也认不出来 太模糊了 |
[22:07] | You said it yourself, Bow, your pad must be broken. | 你自己说的 鲍尔 你的平板坏了 |
[22:10] | Yeah, that must be it. | 是啊 肯定是坏了 |