时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:58] | Impressive casting, Micah. | 法术施放得很棒 麦卡 |
[01:00] | But you allowed yourself to become distracted. | 但是你分心了 |
[01:05] | You can’t expect me to out-cast Light Spinner, | 你总不能指望我的魔法超过光之丝者吧 |
[01:08] | the greatest sorcerer to ever walk the halls Mystacor. | 这可是神秘城有史以来最强大的巫师 |
[01:11] | I’ve no time for your flattery. | 我没空听你的马屁 |
[01:13] | If you’re going to interrupt my lessons, | 如果你要打断我的课 |
[01:15] | you might at least apply yourself. | 至少应该先做好你自己 |
[01:18] | I want focus as you conjure your own illusions. | 大家在召唤幻象时集中精神 |
[01:22] | – Light Spinner, wait. – What is it this time, Micah? | -光之丝者 等等 -又怎么了 麦卡 |
[01:25] | I’m bored. I’ve been doing | 我好无聊 我从能记事起 |
[01:27] | light illusions since before I can even remember. | 就在练习光之幻象的魔法 |
[01:32] | Teach me something real. I wanna levitate, | 教我点真本事 我想要学习悬浮 |
[01:34] | and travel through mirrors, | 还有通过镜子传送 |
[01:36] | and shapeshift. You know, the cool stuff. | 还有变形 就是厉害的法术 |
[01:38] | The Guild forbids third-years from learning such things. | 协会禁止三年以下学徒学习这些法术 |
[01:42] | You know that, Micah. | 你知道的 麦卡 |
[01:44] | The Guild of Sorcerers prides itself | 法师协会以全是 |
[01:46] | on being out-of-touch geezers. | 与世隔绝的老头子为豪 |
[01:48] | We wouldn’t want anyone to learn actual magic | 我们不希望任何人学会真正的魔法 |
[01:52] | or anything fun. | 或者有意思的东西 |
[01:54] | That’s a poor likeness of Master Norwyn. | 你学诺文大师太不像了 |
[01:57] | Then teach me shapeshifting. | 那就教我变形术 |
[01:59] | Patience, Micah. You must start at the beginning. | 耐心 麦卡 你必须脚踏实地 |
[02:08] | Why do you bother? You’re never getting out of this cell. | 你为什么还在意 你永远出不了这个牢房了 |
[03:16] | Lord Hordak? | 霍达克大人 |
[03:19] | Why is Shadow Weaver still in the Fright Zone? | 为什么暗影编织者还在恐怖区 |
[03:22] | She’s– She’s my prisoner. | 她是…她是我的囚犯 |
[03:24] | A dangerous one. I want her banished to Beast Island. | 危险的囚犯 我要把她放逐到野兽岛 |
[03:28] | What? | 什么 |
[03:31] | Lord Hordak, Shadow Weaver | 霍达克大人 暗影编织者 |
[03:33] | is still useful to us if we can get her to talk. | 还有用 只要我们能让她开口 |
[03:35] | She knows more about Etheria than anyone else. | 她比任何人都了解以希利亚 |
[03:38] | And also about the Fright Zone. | 她也了解恐怖区 |
[03:40] | Have you considered the consequences | 你考虑过要是被别人 |
[03:42] | if that information were to fall into the wrong hands? | 知道这些情报的后果吗 |
[03:44] | That won’t happen. | 不可能的 |
[03:46] | Without the Black Garnet, | 没有黑榴石 |
[03:47] | she’s completely powerless. I can handle her. | 她就是个废物 我可以对付她 |
[03:55] | Oh. Hi, Catra. What are you doing here? | 你好 卡特拉 你来干什么 |
[03:58] | I’m a Force Captain. What are you doing here? | 我是上尉队长 你在这里干什么 |
[04:01] | I’ve been integrating | 我一直在把 |
[04:02] | the First Ones’ tech we got from the Northern Reach | 我们从北部荒野取得的先祖科技 |
[04:04] | into Hordak’s pre-existing portal mainframe. | 和霍达克原有的传送门框架整合起来 |
[04:06] | But it maybe slightly, | 但也许有点 |
[04:07] | completely overloaded the Fright Zone energy grid. | 完全过载了恐怖区的能量网络 |
[04:12] | So, we’re gonna have to redesign that. | 所以我们要进行重新部署 |
[04:14] | What Entrapta is doing does not concern you, Force Captain. | 恩塔普塔做什么不关你的事 上尉队长 |
[04:25] | Oh. Were you two having a meeting? | 你们俩在开会吗 |
[04:26] | Sorry, again. I guess I should be going. | 再次抱歉 我还是走吧 |
[04:29] | No, you stay. | 不 你留下 |
[04:32] | You have two days to extract | 给你两天时间问出 |
[04:34] | whatever information you can from your prisoner. | 你可以从你的囚犯口中问出的所有信息 |
[04:37] | Then you will banish her to Beast Island. | 然后就把她放逐到野兽岛 |
[04:40] | – But– – Do you understand? | -但是 -你明白了吗 |
[04:42] | Or do I have to make myself understood? | 还是说你得让我好好解释一遍 |
[04:48] | No, Lord Hordak. I understand. | 不 霍达克大人 我明白了 |
[04:51] | Good. Dismissed. | 很好 解散 |
[04:56] | We should be able to | 等我建好了电网 |
[04:57] | initiate our first test of the portal machine | 我应该就能启动传送机器的 |
[04:59] | as soon as I rebuild the electrical grid. | 第一次试运行 |
[05:22] | You actually moved it. How? | 你真的移动了 怎么做到的 |
[05:24] | There’s magic everywhere. | 到处都有魔法 |
[05:26] | The Princesses channel | 公主们通过 |
[05:27] | powerful elemental magic through their Runestones. | 圣石联接强大的元素魔法 |
[05:30] | But sorcerers can learn to channel lesser power | 但是法师能够经过多年的学习和联系 |
[05:35] | through spells and incantation | 通过咒语和咒石 |
[05:37] | after many years of serious study and discipline. | 联接稍为微弱的魔法 |
[05:43] | The Guild brings those who have a talent for magic | 协会将有魔法天赋的人 |
[05:46] | to study here in Mystacor. | 带来神秘城进行学习 |
[05:48] | But I only train the truly gifted. | 但我只会教导真正天赋异禀的 |
[05:52] | You’re one of the most talented students I’ve ever seen. | 你是我见过的最有天赋的学生之一 |
[05:56] | But you lack dedication. | 但是你缺少献身精神 |
[05:58] | I’ll prove to you that I’m worthy. Here, I’ll show you. | 我会向你证明我值得的 我给你看 |
[06:02] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[06:03] | First, you must promise to do exactly as I say. | 首先 你要完全按照我说的做 |
[07:10] | Impossible. Who else has been teaching you? | 不可能 还有谁在教导你 |
[07:13] | No one. I just did what you taught me. Did I do something wrong? | 没有人 我就做了你教我的 我做错什么了吗 |
[07:17] | No. I knew you were gifted, I just didn’t realize how gifted. | 不 我只知道你很有天赋 但不知道如此之高 |
[07:22] | You have incredible power. | 你拥有无比强大的力量 |
[07:26] | And I’m the one who will mold that power. | 我将好好打造这种力量 |
[07:30] | – So, you’ll keep teaching me? – Of course. | -你会继续教我吗 -当然了 |
[07:34] | – We’re going to do great things together. – Yes. | -我们要一起完成伟大的事业 -太好了 |
[07:38] | I mean, ahem, thank you, Light Spinner. | 我是说 谢谢你 光之丝者 |
[07:41] | The Guild needs talents like ours more than ever before. | 协会现在比以往任何时候都需要我们这样的有能之士 |
[07:46] | Perhaps– No, you’re not ready. | 也许…不 你还没有准备好 |
[07:49] | I– I know I have a lot to learn, | 我…我知道我还有很多要学 |
[07:52] | but I’m ready for anything. What is it? | 但我都准备好了 是什么事 |
[07:57] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[08:05] | It’s awful. Why would you conjure this? | 太可怕了 你为什么要变出这些 |
[08:08] | It’s no illusion. This is really happening. | 这不是幻象 这是真实的 |
[08:11] | An army has invaded our lands. They call themselves the Horde. | 一支军队侵略了我们的土地 他们自称为霍德军 |
[08:17] | The Princesses have proved ineffective against their strength. | 公主们无法抵抗他们的力量 |
[08:20] | They’ve accomplished much in a short time, | 短短时间内 他们占领的土地 |
[08:22] | more than our so-called leaders have. | 就已经超过了我们所谓的领导者 |
[08:25] | – We have to do something. – Easy, Micah. | -我们必须做点什么 -冷静点 麦卡 |
[08:28] | The Sorcerers’ Guild meets tomorrow to decide a course of action. | 法师协会明天的会议就是要商量对策 |
[08:31] | I have a plan to give us the power needed to stop the Horde. | 我有计划 能让我们拥有足以阻挡霍德军的力量 |
[08:37] | I only hope that Norwyn | 我只希望诺文 |
[08:38] | and his followers can see the threat as clearly as you do. | 和他的追随者能像你一样看清我们面对的威胁 |
[08:41] | You’ll make them see. If anyone can do it, it’s you. | 你会让他们看清的 只有你能做到 |
[08:57] | – How’d you find me? – You always come here when you’re upset. | -你怎么找到我的 -你不高兴时都会来这里 |
[09:01] | Also, I looked everywhere else. Now, what’s troubling my bestie? | 以及我去别处都找过了 我的好闺蜜在烦恼什么 |
[09:05] | I’m not your bestie and I’m fine. | 我不是你的好闺蜜 我没事 |
[09:07] | Oh, I don’t accept any of that. | 我都不接受 |
[09:09] | Yeah, well, get used to not getting what you want in life. | 你总得习惯人生中不是想有什么就有什么 |
[09:14] | Hordak is making me send Shadow Weaver to Beast Island. | 霍达克让我把暗影编织者送到野兽岛 |
[09:16] | Wait. Beast Island is real? | 等等 野兽岛是真实的吗 |
[09:19] | Oops. That’s not good. Oh, shoot. Okay, let me just fix that. | 这可不妙 该死 我得修好 |
[09:24] | Uh, Catra, can I get a hand? | 卡特拉 能搭把手吗 |
[09:27] | Catra? | 卡特拉 |
[09:32] | I thought Beast Island was | 我以为野兽岛只是 |
[09:33] | just a story they told to keep us in line. | 他们用来吓唬我们的传说 |
[09:35] | Being sent there is supposed to be a fate worse than death. | 被送到那里可是比死亡还要糟糕 |
[09:40] | I bet there’s some nice stuff, too. | 我相信那里肯定也有好的方面 |
[09:43] | Maybe Shadow Weaver will write and tell us about it. | 也许暗影编织者能写信告诉我们 |
[09:45] | What is wrong with you? | 你到底什么毛病 |
[09:47] | People don’t send letters from Beast Island. | 野兽岛的人不会寄信 |
[09:49] | They go and they never come back. | 他们去了那里就再也不会回来了 |
[09:50] | It doesn’t matter how hard I work | 我不管多么努力或者 |
[09:52] | or what I do for the Horde, Hordak doesn’t trust me. | 为霍德军做了多少都没用 霍达克不信任我 |
[09:55] | He never listens to me. | 他从来不听我的 |
[09:56] | Shadow Weaver is useful and she can help us. | 暗影编织者还有用 她能帮助我们 |
[09:59] | Seriously? Because she hasn’t exactly given us any information. | 真的吗 她到现在为止都没给过我们任何情报 |
[10:05] | Why do you really wanna keep her around? | 你到底为什么要留着她 |
[10:07] | She’s never been very nice to you. | 她一直对你也不好 |
[10:09] | I kind of thought you hated her. | 我还以为你恨她呢 |
[10:11] | You– You wouldn’t understand. | 你…你不懂的 |
[10:22] | We can no longer stand by | 霍德军已经侵占了我们 |
[10:24] | while the Horde conquers more and more territory. | 越来越多的土地 我们不能再袖手旁观 |
[10:28] | The Princesses have been unable to stop them, | 公主们无法阻止他们 |
[10:32] | and now they have taken a Runestone, the Black Garnet. | 现在他们夺走了一块圣石 黑榴石 |
[10:42] | – No. – No. It can’t be. | -不 -不 不可能 |
[10:46] | We may not have Runestones, | 我们也许是没有圣石 |
[10:48] | but there is a way we can make ourselves | 但我们还是可以让自己 |
[10:50] | strong enough to stand against the Horde. | 足够强大 抵御霍德军 |
[10:56] | Cast the Spell of Obtainment and take power for ourselves! | 施汲取咒 得到力量 |
[11:02] | What you propose is forbidden, Light Spinner. | 你的提议是禁术 光之丝者 |
[11:05] | The Spell of Obtainment leeches power, | 汲取咒会汲取力量 |
[11:08] | turning the caster into a magical parasite. | 就算施咒者没有当场死亡 |
[11:12] | If it does not kill the caster outright. | 也只能依靠魔法为生 |
[11:15] | But I’ve modified the spell. | 但我已经改良了咒语 |
[11:17] | Tonight the three Moons of Enchantment come into alignment. | 今晚 三轮迷人之月会成一线 |
[11:20] | This will make all the magic of Etheria stronger. | 以希利亚的魔法会更加强大 |
[11:24] | Think of the good we’ll do! | 想想我们能达到怎样的成就 |
[11:26] | There can be no good from this. | 根本没有什么成就可言 |
[11:28] | – So we do nothing? – The Princesses will settle the problem. | -那我们什么都不做吗 -公主们会解决的 |
[11:32] | Etheria will take care of itself as it always done, | 以希利亚会和以前一样解决一切 |
[11:36] | without resorting to twisted spells. | 不需要扭曲的咒语 |
[11:43] | You know I’m right. If we don’t fight, | 你知道我是对的 如果我们不反抗 |
[11:46] | if we don’t become stronger, we won’t have a planet to protect! | 如果我们不变强 这个星球都不会是我们的了 |
[11:52] | Be satisfied with what you have, Light Spinner. | 知足吧 光之丝者 |
[11:55] | Some power is not meant for you. | 你不该拥有那种力量 |
[11:58] | You’re all blind. | 你们都被蒙蔽了双眼 |
[12:06] | What did they say? | 他们怎么说 |
[12:07] | They refuse to lend me their strength to do what must be done. | 他们拒绝借我力量 |
[12:11] | They never listen to me. | 他们从来不听我的 |
[12:13] | After everything I’ve done, I still haven’t earned their trust. | 我做了这么多 却始终得不到他们的信任 |
[12:17] | Norwyn and those fools don’t care about magic, | 诺文和这些蠢蛋根本就不在乎魔法 |
[12:20] | they just wanna hold the rest of us back. | 他们只想拖我们的后腿 |
[12:23] | Then go back and make them understand. | 那就去向他们解释啊 |
[12:25] | The Horde will destroy Etheria if we don’t stop them. | 如果我们不出手阻止 霍德军会毁灭以希利亚 |
[12:29] | If you want to help Etheria, there is another way. | 如果你想帮助以希利亚 还有别的办法 |
[12:36] | Pack your bags. You’re going to Beast Island. | 收拾好东西 你要去野兽岛了 |
[12:38] | Oh, that’s right, heh, you don’t have anything. | 对了 你什么东西都没有 |
[12:42] | – When? – Don’t you care? | -什么时候 -你在乎吗 |
[12:44] | It’s a death sentence. What don’t you get about that? | 这是死刑 你不明白吗 |
[12:46] | You’re a goner unless you can give me a reason good enough | 除非你能给我一个足够好的理由说服霍达克 |
[12:49] | to convince Hordak you’re worth keeping around. | 值得把你留下来 否则你就死定了 |
[12:53] | Don’t you have anything to say? | 你没什么话要说吗 |
[12:54] | Just give me something! | 随便给我些什么 |
[12:56] | I’ve given everything I have to the Horde. | 我已经把我的一切献给了霍德军 |
[13:00] | You really are useless. You are getting what you deserve. | 你真是没用 一切都是你咎由自取 |
[13:04] | Wait. Take pity on an old, powerless woman. | 等等 可怜可怜一个虚弱的老女人吧 |
[13:08] | I know my days here are numbered. | 我知道我的日子所剩无几 |
[13:10] | I want to see my old Sorcerer’s Guild badge one last time. | 我想最后看一眼我原来的法师协会徽章 |
[13:14] | It must be among my things. Bring it to me. | 肯定就在我的东西里 带给我 |
[13:18] | It’s the last thing I will ever ask of you. | 这将是我最后一个请求 |
[13:22] | You don’t get to ask things of me anymore. | 你再也没资格向我提任何请求了 |
[13:31] | The Spell of Obtainment is difficult. | 汲取咒很难 |
[13:35] | You must stay focused, though. | 你必须集中精神 |
[13:37] | – Once we begin casting, we cannot stop. – Are you sure about this? | -开始施咒后就无法停止 -你确定要这么做吗 |
[13:42] | We need this power. It’s the only way to protect our people. | 我们需要这种力量 这是保护人民的唯一办法 |
[13:53] | Do exactly as we practiced. | 就按照我们练习时的来 |
[14:22] | Light Spinner, what’s happening? What is that? | 光之丝者 怎么回事 那是什么 |
[14:29] | Hold it steady. Do not stop now. | 坚持住 不要停下 |
[14:49] | – This– This isn’t right! – No! | -这 这不对劲 -不 |
[14:59] | Light Spinner! | 光之丝者 |
[15:12] | Light Spinner! | 光之丝者 |
[15:16] | Micah, what is the meaning of this? | 麦卡 这是干什么 |
[15:24] | Light Spinner? | 光之丝者 |
[15:26] | Micah, how could you? After everything I’ve taught you. | 麦卡 你怎么能背叛我 我教导了你那么多 |
[15:30] | – The spell was working. – The spell was evil. | -咒语成功了 -这咒语是邪恶的 |
[15:33] | You saw what it was doing to the room, to us. | 你也看到这房间和我们变成了什么样 |
[15:37] | You’ve always hungered after power. | 你总是渴求力量 |
[15:39] | Bringing you into our ranks was a grave mistake. | 让你加入我们就是一个巨大的错误 |
[15:43] | The only mistake was seeking the approval of a fool like you. | 唯一的错误就是不该寻求你这种蠢材的肯定 |
[15:48] | You’re all weak! | 你们都太弱 |
[15:49] | None of you deserve my help. | 你们都不配得到我的帮助 |
[16:11] | The spell worked. I am stronger than all of you. | 咒语成功了 我比你们都要强大 |
[16:18] | Light Spinner, please, don’t. | 光之丝者 不要 |
[16:48] | Halt. What business do you have in the Fright Zone? | 站住 你来恐怖区干什么的 |
[16:57] | Tell Hordak there is someone here | 告诉霍达克 有人 |
[16:59] | who can help take him to victory. | 能帮助他走向胜利 |
[17:04] | So, have you come up with anything to save your skin? | 你想出什么能拯救你自己的办法了吗 |
[17:07] | You know I haven’t. | 你知道我没有 |
[17:11] | Why do you insist on delivering my meals yourself? | 你为什么总是要亲自给我送饭 |
[17:15] | Surely, you have more important things to do. | 你肯定有其他更重要的事要做 |
[17:17] | I guess I just like seeing you in shackles. | 我想我只是喜欢看到你落魄的样子 |
[17:20] | We both know that’s not the only reason. | 我们都知道这不是唯一的理由 |
[17:23] | What do you want, Catra? | 你想要什么 卡特拉 |
[17:26] | Why…? | 为什么 |
[17:29] | Why did you treat me the way you did? | 你为什么这样对我 |
[17:31] | Why was I never good enough for you? | 你为什么永远觉得我不够好 |
[17:33] | Really, I wanna know. | 我真的想知道 |
[17:35] | Because you remind me of myself. | 因为你让我想起了我自己 |
[17:38] | You always have. Nothing was ever easy for me either. | 一直都是 我一路走来历经艰辛 |
[17:43] | I wasn’t born to power like Adora and others. | 我不像阿多拉和其他人一样生来就有强大的力量 |
[17:48] | I had to earn my power. Fight for it. | 我必须要自己努力争取我的力量 |
[17:51] | Why should it be any different for you? | 你为什么要走捷径 |
[17:54] | I was a child when you took me in. | 你收养我的时候 我还只是个孩子 |
[17:57] | What could I have possibly | 我做了什么 |
[17:58] | done to deserve the way you treated me? | 让你那么对我 |
[17:59] | I am nothing like you. You are old, and bitter, and weak. | 我跟你不一样 你又老 又坏 又弱 |
[18:05] | Ah. But you are like me. | 但是你的确像我 |
[18:07] | And just like me, you’re losing your position with Hordak. | 你也像我一样开始逐渐失去在霍达克心中的位置 |
[18:11] | I can see that even from my cell. | 我从牢房里都能看得出来 |
[18:13] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道自己在说什么 |
[18:15] | You’re being pushed out. | 你被排挤了 |
[18:17] | I am not. It’s just Entrapta understands all that tech stuff. | 我没有 只是恩塔普塔懂那些技术 |
[18:23] | Come here. | 过来 |
[18:30] | She’s earned his trust. | 她赢取了他的信任 |
[18:33] | How did you let this happen? Don’t you see? | 你怎么会允许事情变成这样 你看不出来吗 |
[18:35] | I want you to go further than I did, | 我要你走得比我更远 |
[18:39] | but you need to be smarter than me. | 但你必须要比我更聪明 |
[18:40] | – Stronger than me. – Then help me. | -比我更强大 -那就帮帮我 |
[18:44] | – Come up with something so you can stay. – I will try. | -说点什么 让你可以留下 -我会努力 |
[18:49] | But I’m tired now. Come back later. Please. | 但我现在累了 等一会再来吧 |
[19:25] | Was your excursion successful, Lord Hordak? | 远征成功吗 霍达克大人 |
[19:29] | I arrived too late. | 我去得太迟了 |
[19:31] | I found something but it’s useless. | 我发现了一些没用的东西 |
[19:34] | Put it with the other orphans in the infirmary. | 把它和其他婴儿一起送进医院 |
[19:43] | This one is different. Can’t you feel it? She has power. | 这个不一样 你感觉不到吗 她有力量 |
[19:48] | Fine, take it. Just get it out of here. | 好吧 给你吧 赶紧滚吧 |
[20:01] | Oh, don’t worry, little one. | 别担心 小家伙 |
[20:04] | We’re going to do great things together. | 我们能成就伟大的事业 |
[20:09] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[20:40] | Uh, okay. I know it hasn’t been that long, | 好吧 我知道才过去了一会 |
[20:42] | but I figured we could brainstorm together. | 但是我想我们可以一起头脑风暴一下 |
[20:47] | Come on, two devious minds such as ours are… | 拜托 我们俩这么多坏主意… |
[20:58] | You were just using me all along. | 你一直都在利用我 |
[21:24] | A little to the left. | 往左边一点 |
[21:28] | This good? | 醒了吗 |
[21:29] | Better. Okay, now, Glimmer, move yours more to the right. | 好点了 格丽玛 把你的往右边一点 |
[21:36] | My right. | 我的右边 |
[21:40] | Why are we… | 我们为什么 |
[21:43] | up on the roof… | 大半夜的 |
[21:45] | in the middle of the night again? | 又跑到屋顶上了 |
[21:48] | You know how I thought my Tracker Pad had broken back in Alwyn? | 我不是说在阿尔文我的追踪板坏了吗 |
[21:51] | Well, I’ve been studying it, | 我一直在研究 |
[21:53] | and I realized the garbled static | 发现我屏幕上的 |
[21:55] | I keep getting on my screen isn’t a bug. | 这些雪花点不是出错了 |
[21:57] | It’s picking up some kind of transmission. | 而是接收到了某种数据 |
[21:59] | With these three moons in alignment, | 三月一线时 |
[22:01] | all transmissions should be stronger. | 接收信号应该会变强 |
[22:04] | Adora, higher and more out-ish! | 阿多拉 再高点 往外点 |
[22:13] | – Guys? – Hold still! | -伙计们 -别动 |
[22:14] | It’s working! We did it! Guys, you gotta see this. | 成功了 伙计们 你们来看看 |
[22:21] | – Please tell me you got the message. – Some of it’s degraded. | -告诉我你接收到了信息 -有的模糊了 |
[22:24] | Can you read the rest? | 其余的能辨认出来吗 |
[22:26] | “Serenia. Portal. Mara.” | “塞伦尼亚 传送门 玛拉” |
[22:31] | – What’s a Serenia? – I don’t know. | -塞伦尼亚是什么 -我不知道 |
[22:34] | But if it has to do with Mara, it can’t be good. | 但如果是和玛拉有关系的东西肯定没好事 |