时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | God dammit. They’re not coming. Again. | 该死 他们又不来了 |
[00:14] | Computer, turn off the mariachi simulación. | 电脑 关掉模拟墨西哥街头乐队 |
[00:18] | I should hope that you’re all going out to get more Miller L-l-l-lights | 希望你们都是去为周二塔可之夜 |
[00:22] | for Tuesday Taco Night Thing. | 买美乐啤酒的 |
[00:23] | Oh wait, that was tonight? Aw, I could’ve sworn that was on Monday. | 等等 是今晚 我发誓是周一 |
[00:26] | It’s always on Tuesdays, and you’ve missed the last tres. | 一直都是周二 你们已经错过了最近三次了 |
[00:29] | We know you’re just trying to trick us into hanging out with you. | 我们知道你只是想骗我们陪你玩 |
[00:31] | No! I’m trying to trick you into learning about ship repair. | 不 我是想骗你们来学习修理飞船 |
[00:33] | How many times do we have to ghost on you | 我们要躲你多少次 |
[00:35] | before you stop with the taco thing? | 你才能停止搞这个塔可的活动 |
[00:37] | – Oh, you’re coming. – Nuh-uh. | -你们必须来 -没门 |
[00:39] | Oh, you’re gonna come so hard you’re gonna beg me to stop. | 你们一定会来 求我停下 |
[00:41] | Yeah, you wish. | 你做梦吧 |
[00:42] | We’re going to Conner Miller’s birthday party. | 我们要去参加康纳·米勒的生日派对 |
[00:43] | His mom is rich, and his dad’s trying to be a novelist, | 他妈妈很有钱 他爸爸想要成为小说家 |
[00:46] | so I bet they get in a big fight. | 所以他们肯定会大吵 |
[00:47] | There’s gonna be a magician. | 到时会有魔术师 |
[00:48] | It’ll be my first autograph in my awesome Magician Autograph Journal! | 那将是我《魔术师签名日记》里的第一个签名 |
[00:52] | Magic is stupid. | 魔术很蠢 |
[00:53] | Maybe I’ll tag along just so I can explain how he’s doing his tricks. | 也许我会跟你们去 这样我就能揭秘他的魔术了 |
[00:56] | Please don’t come. You know, I don’t think you’d like it. | 别来 你不会喜欢的 |
[00:58] | It has nothing to do with chores or yelling. | 这跟家务或者嘶吼都无关 |
[00:59] | Um, Korvo, you don’t really do well in a social setting. | 科尔沃 你不太擅长社交 |
[01:03] | It’s kinda like your thing. | 这是你的特点 |
[01:04] | Hm, your reverse psychology has worked, Terry. | 你的逆反心理奏效了 特里 |
[01:06] | Nothing will stop me from joining you at this child’s birthday party. | 没有什么能阻止我跟你们一起去那小孩的生日派对 |
[01:09] | Yay, Korvo! | 耶 科尔沃 |
[01:18] | What a waste of paper. | 好浪费纸 |
[01:19] | The only good ceremony involving children is the Jewish one | 跟小孩相关的唯一好的仪式就是犹太人的 |
[01:22] | where they cut off the penis. Am I right? | 他们切鸡鸡 我说得对吗 |
[01:25] | Slow down! | 慢点 |
[01:27] | Just a slow-down ray. No big deal. | 就是一把减速射线枪 没什么大不了的 |
[01:29] | Magic. Magic. Magic. Magic. Magic. | 魔术 魔术 魔术 |
[01:34] | On the nose much? | 恰到好处 |
[01:36] | Magic! Magic! | 魔术 魔术 |
[01:38] | Rabbit was hidden under the table. Dumb. | 兔子藏在桌子下面 弱智 |
[01:41] | Fake thumb. | 假大拇指 |
[01:43] | Foam ball in the armpit. | 腋下藏了泡沫球 |
[01:44] | Mouth full of flags. | 嘴里塞满了旗子 |
[01:46] | This is so stupid, anyone could do this. | 这太傻了 任何人都能做到 |
[01:48] | I could do this. | 我也能做到 |
[01:51] | I could do this. | 我也能做到 |
[01:54] | Planet Shlorp was a perfect utopia. | 什洛普星曾是个完美的乌托邦 |
[01:57] | Until the asteroid hit. | 直到被小行星撞上 |
[01:59] | One hundred adults and their replicants were issued a Pupa | 一百个成人以及他们的复制人分到了一只噗噗 |
[02:02] | and escaped into, uh, the space, | 逃往了太空 |
[02:04] | searching for new homes on uninhabited worlds. | 在杳无人迹的世界里寻找新家 |
[02:07] | We crashed on Earth, stranding us on an already overpopulated planet. | 我们坠落在地球上 困在了一个已经人口过密的星球 |
[02:10] | That’s right, I’ve been talking this whole time. | 是的 我一直在说这个 |
[02:12] | I’m the one holding the Pupa. My name’s Korvo. | 抱着噗噗的人是我 我叫科尔沃 |
[02:13] | This is– this is my show. I just dropped the Pupa. Do you see me? | 这是我的节目 我的噗噗掉了 你看到我了吗 |
[02:16] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[02:17] | I hate Earth. It’s a horrible home. | 我讨厌地球 这是个糟糕的家园 |
[02:19] | People are stupid. | 人类笨死了 |
[02:20] | They’re always talking about how they love their family, | 他们总是说他们有多爱他们的家人 |
[02:22] | but they’re never making their family gigantic. | 但他们从不把他们的家人变得巨大 |
[02:24] | They’re all normal sized. | 全是正常大小 |
[02:25] | If you like something, you should be trying to make it gigantic. | 如果你喜欢一样事物 你就该试图把它变得巨大 |
[02:35] | All right, be sure to share. | 好了 记得分享哦 |
[02:37] | Make sure the lower levels get Reese’s and don’t hog the Skittles. | 确保低层的人能拿到瑞斯糖 别独占彩虹糖 |
[02:41] | Yumyulack, I’m heading out. | 雅姆莱克 我要走了 |
[02:42] | I like to get to school early | 我想早到学校 |
[02:44] | so I can watch the teachers drink in the parking lot. | 这样就能观看老师们在停车场里喝酒了 |
[02:46] | Oh hold on. I just want to put my latest victim, | 等等 我想把我最新的受害者 |
[02:48] | I mean specimen, in there too. | 我是说样本 也放进去 |
[02:49] | Wait, I know her. | 等等 我认识她 |
[02:50] | Is that the lady who puts her dog’s poop in the mailbox? | 那不就是那个把她家狗的狗屎放进邮箱的女人 |
[02:53] | Ugh, I wish. | 我倒是想呢 |
[02:54] | It’s just the waitress from the Benihana over by the strip club. | 就是脱衣舞俱乐部旁边的红花餐厅的服务员 |
[02:57] | Why is she going in the wall? I thought she was a nice one. | 她为什么要放到墙里 她不是挺好的吗 |
[02:59] | I said I didn’t want shrimp! | 我说我不想要虾 |
[03:00] | If I was allergic, I could have died! Is that what you want? | 如果我过敏 我可能会死掉 你想那样吗 |
[03:03] | Of course not. I wish everything lived forever. You know that. | 当然不 我希望一切都能永生 你是知道的 |
[03:10] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[03:11] | Where the fuck am I? | 我他妈在哪 |
[03:13] | Welcome, citizen. | 欢迎 市民 |
[03:16] | Get away from me– | 离我远点 |
[03:18] | Whatever you got in your pockets is ours! | 你口袋里的东西都是我们的了 |
[03:20] | Wallet, gum, key metal– | 钱包 口香糖 钥匙金属 |
[03:21] | She’s got Tums! | 她有抗胃酸咀嚼钙片 |
[03:25] | We could do this the easy way or the toothpick way. | 不要敬酒不吃吃”牙签” |
[03:28] | – Your choice. – This isn’t over. | -你们选 -这事没完 |
[03:30] | Everyone runs out of fancy toothpicks at some point. | 人人总有一听会用完高级牙签的 |
[03:35] | Come with me if you want to live. | 想要活命跟我走 |
[03:37] | – That’s from Predator. – It’s from the Terminator. | -这是《 铁血战士》的台词 -是《终结者》 |
[03:39] | Oh, crap, really? ‘Cause I’ve been saying that for weeks. | 我去 真的吗 我这么说都好几周了 |
[03:41] | – Are you sure? – I’ve seen that movie a hundred times. | -你确定吗 -那电影我都看了一百遍了 |
[03:44] | We should go. Ugh, I’m such an idiot. | 我们该走了 我真蠢 |
[03:46] | What’s up, Korvo? Do you want to resume, um, | 你好啊 科尔沃 你想继续 |
[03:49] | correcting any inaccuracies in the cross-galactic navigation matrix? | 纠正跨银河系的导航网里的错误吗 |
[03:52] | No, I don’t have time to relax. | 不 我没空放松 |
[03:54] | Today we need to find out how I can be a magician. | 今天我们得搞清我要怎么成为魔术师 |
[03:56] | Isn’t magic… lame? | 魔术不是很…逊吗 |
[03:57] | If magic is lame, | 如果魔术很逊 |
[03:58] | then why do you have a quarter in your hologram? | 你的全息影像里为什么会有25美分 |
[04:01] | What? Get the fuck out of here. Wow. | 什么 真不敢相信 |
[04:03] | Exactly. Okay, I need to be the best magician I can as fast as possible. | 没错 好了 我要尽快变成最棒的魔术师 |
[04:07] | Is this some sort of emotional arc? | 这是某种情感弧线吗 |
[04:09] | A magician never reveals his motivations. | 魔术师从不暴露他的动机 |
[04:11] | Let’s get started. | 开始吧 |
[04:12] | Calculating wonder. | 奇迹计算中 |
[04:14] | Done. I’ll teach in the form of Earth’s greatest illusionists. | 完成 我会以地球上顶级魔幻师的方式教你 |
[04:17] | Houdini, Copperfield, and Mystery, | 胡迪尼 科波菲尔和迷男 |
[04:20] | the pickup artist from The Game. | 《把妹达人》里的搭讪艺术家 |
[04:23] | I can escape anything and neg anyone. | 我能逃脱一切 否定任何人 |
[04:25] | You’re not as hot as your friend. | 你没你朋友性感 |
[04:26] | Which part is Copperfield? | 科波菲尔的部分在哪 |
[04:28] | The other two personalities ate him. | 被另外两种人格吃了 |
[04:30] | Can I please just get a regular tutorial? | 能请你给我个正常点的教程吗 |
[04:32] | Fine. Processing. | 好的 处理中 |
[04:34] | It seems like you should combine simple tricks | 你似乎应该把简单的把戏 |
[04:35] | with what you’re already great at. | 和你已经擅长的事情结合起来 |
[04:37] | Cooking salmon? | 烹饪鲑鱼吗 |
[04:38] | Computer, lower impatience expression by 25 percent. | 电脑 减少25%的不耐烦语气 |
[04:41] | You should incorporate advanced technology into your act. | 你应该把先进技术融入你的表演 |
[04:43] | Combine alien technology with sleight of hand, | 结合外星技术和手上功夫 |
[04:45] | a show like that would blow people’s minds! | 那样的表演会震撼全场 |
[04:47] | Especially if we served salmon at intermission. | 尤其如果我们在中场休息时提供鲑鱼 |
[04:51] | The Duke says you’re late on our Skittle tax. | 公爵说我们的彩虹糖税你交晚了 |
[04:53] | All I could find was a Junior Mint. | 我只找到一颗小薄荷巧克力豆 |
[04:55] | – Keep walking, don’t get involved. – What the hell is this place? | -接着走 别掺和 -这到底是什么地方 |
[04:58] | This whole world is a prison created by alien kids. | 整个世界是外星人孩子创造的一个监狱 |
[05:01] | It’s made up of a system of connected terrariums. | 它是由贯通的玻璃容器组成的系统 |
[05:04] | Those guys are enforcers. | 那些家伙是执法者 |
[05:05] | They’re part of a martial police formed by the ruler of the wall. | 他们是由围墙统治者组成的军事警察的一部分 |
[05:09] | I’m guessing that’s The Duke? | 我猜那就是公爵 |
[05:10] | It’s pretty complicated. | 挺复杂的 |
[05:11] | Is he like The Duke of New York from Escape from New York? | 他是不是就像《纽约大逃亡》里的纽约公爵 |
[05:14] | Oh, okay, yeah, yeah, it’s exactly like that. | 好吧 对 没错 |
[05:15] | Oh, I forgot about that movie. Yeah. It’s exactly the same. | 我把那部电影忘了 对 一模一样 |
[05:18] | Jesse, the girl alien, | 杰茜 那个外星人女孩 |
[05:20] | gives us candy and little gifts. | 给我们糖果和小礼物 |
[05:21] | And then The Duke hoards and distributes that, | 然后由公爵贮存和分配 |
[05:23] | and that’s just, you know, that’s how he keeps control. | 那就是他掌握控制权的方式 |
[05:25] | Yeah, you got it. | 对 就这样 |
[05:26] | Why is this rope so minty? | 这根绳子为什么有薄荷味 |
[05:27] | Because it’s floss. We use what we have! | 因为是牙线 我们物尽其用 |
[05:29] | My pants are from a Polly Pocket. | 我的裤子是波利口袋里的 |
[05:33] | Go ahead, pick a card. | 来吧 选张牌 |
[05:35] | I will now turn these cards into 56 different extinct animals. | 现在我会把这些牌变成56种灭绝动物 |
[05:41] | I believe this… is your card. | 我想这张…就是你的牌 |
[05:45] | Korvo, that was amazing! | 科尔沃 这太精彩了 |
[05:47] | When did you become a magician? | 你什么时候变成魔术师的 |
[05:49] | I’ve been secretly learning so you guys would love me! | 我在秘密学习 好让你们喜欢我 |
[05:51] | Well, it worked! | 你成功了 |
[05:52] | We should go out for pizza and talk about how great you are. | 我们应该出去吃披萨 聊聊你有多棒 |
[05:55] | Hm, no. | 不要 |
[05:56] | You know, I thought I learned magic to get your attention, | 我以为我学习魔法是为了吸引你们的注意 |
[05:58] | but that’s just not enough anymore. | 但那不再能满足我了 |
[06:00] | You’re all too provincial and lame for me now. | 现在你们对我来说都太俗太逊了 |
[06:02] | You’re intoxicated with fame off one performance? | 一次表演就让你忘乎所以吗 |
[06:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:05] | But we’re not like even, like, a little provincial. | 可我们根本一点都不俗 |
[06:07] | Where’s he getting this bullshit? | 他怎么会这么想 |
[06:09] | Now that I’m better than you, | 既然我比你们高级 |
[06:10] | I’m going to become the greatest magician of all time, | 我要成为有史以来最伟大的魔术师 |
[06:12] | and you will collectively be portrayed as the first wife | 而你们将在我的传记电影中被共同描绘成 |
[06:15] | who didn’t believe in me in my biopic. | 我那位不信任我的原配妻子 |
[06:16] | I always stop the movie at that point, | 我总是把电影停在那个时候 |
[06:18] | so I assume it goes great for the protagonist | 设想主角与朋友和家人 |
[06:19] | after he cuts ties with his friends and family. | 断绝关系后飞黄腾达 |
[06:21] | Enjoy being left behind! | 享受被抛弃的感觉吧 |
[06:24] | This is just like the time when I married Ansel Elgort. | 感觉就像我和安塞尔·埃尔格特结婚的时候 |
[06:26] | The little scamp. He’s lucky he got away. | 那个小流氓 让他逃了算他走运 |
[06:28] | I loved him so much. Ugh, why can’t I call him? | 我爱他那么深 为什么我不能打电话给他啊 |
[06:32] | I got you a meeting | 我为你安排了 |
[06:33] | with the biggest magician talent scout in the world. | 与世界上最大的魔术师星探的见面 |
[06:36] | She lives in a one-bedroom apartment | 她住在铁轨旁 |
[06:38] | above the Wendy’s by the train tracks. | 温迪快餐店楼上的单间公寓 |
[06:39] | I’m not ready, I-I don’t have a wand o-or an assistant– | 我没准备好 我没有魔杖也没有助理 |
[06:44] | I really only needed one of each. | 我一样只需要一套 |
[06:46] | How about your next trick is not complaining for once? | 你的下个魔术能不能是不要抱怨 |
[06:48] | Fuck you, computer. Words can hurt. | 去你的 电脑 言语伤人 |
[06:52] | This is the marketplace. | 这里是市场 |
[06:54] | If there’s something you need, you can barter for it here. | 如果有需要的东西 你可以来这里以物易物 |
[06:56] | What do people trade with? | 人们用什么交换 |
[06:57] | Well, mostly whatever they had in their pockets when they got shrunk. | 大多是他们被缩小时口袋里装的任何东西 |
[07:00] | If you had cargo shorts on, you’re basically rich. | 如果你穿的是工装裤 你就算发财了 |
[07:02] | Suburban dads and lesbian dog walkers live like kings in here. | 郊区爸爸和遛狗蕾丝边在这里过得像国王 |
[07:06] | You know, your hair is pretty valuable. | 你的头发是很宝贵的 |
[07:08] | We could probably trade those bangs in for some Mikes, | 我们也许能用刘海换一些麦克糖 |
[07:10] | maybe even an Ike if they’re in season. | 甚至季节对的话可能换到一个艾克糖 |
[07:15] | Enrique? Don’t eat that. | 恩里克 别吃那个 |
[07:16] | You know it gives you the sugar shakes. | 你知道它会让你得血糖抖的 |
[07:18] | Sugar shakes? | 血糖抖 |
[07:18] | Yeah, we don’t know the word for diabetes. | 对 我们不知道糖尿病那个词叫什么 |
[07:21] | It’s diabetes. | 就是糖尿病 |
[07:22] | Oh yeah. S– I’m sorry. I’m losing my mind. | 对 抱歉 我脑子短路了 |
[07:24] | I haven’t had a vegetable in months. | 我几个月没吃过蔬菜了 |
[07:25] | Dad, come on, just a sip. | 爸 拜托 就一口 |
[07:27] | Did you find any insulin? Down at the drop zone? | 你在投放区找没找到胰岛素 |
[07:29] | Sorry, man. Everyone who came in only had breath mints and Chapsticks. | 抱歉 老兄 来的人都只有薄荷糖和辉瑞唇膏 |
[07:32] | Damn. We’ve got Chapsticks for days! | 妈的 连着好多天都是辉瑞唇膏 |
[07:34] | Look, we’re gonna make it work. I promise. | 我们会解决这个问题的 我保证 |
[07:36] | Your dad is gonna be okay. | 你爸爸会没事的 |
[07:38] | If this man is diabetic, why does he keep eating chocolate? | 他既然有糖尿病 为什么还一直吃巧克力 |
[07:40] | Well, the only food they give us is candy. | 他们只给我们投喂糖 |
[07:42] | Sometimes they’ll drop in an apple or a cocktail onion, | 偶尔会投喂一个苹果或者鸡尾酒洋葱 |
[07:42] | 在含有少量姜黄和辣椒粉的 盐水中腌制的珍珠洋葱 | |
[07:45] | but it’s very rare. | 但这很少发生 |
[07:46] | We have to figure out how to barter for insulin from The Duke. | 我们得想办法和公爵以物换物得到胰岛素 |
[07:48] | He can get anything in here. | 他在这里无所不能 |
[07:50] | Man, he is really going to town. | 老天 他可真是狼吞虎咽 |
[07:51] | Dad, stop! You’re not even hungry! | 爸 别再吃了 你根本都不饿 |
[07:55] | If you thought I was any old magician, | 如果你觉得我和那些老套的魔术师一样 |
[07:57] | I hate to burst your balloon. | 很抱歉你想错了 |
[08:03] | End of trick. | 表演结束 |
[08:16] | The real magic was in you the whole time. | 真正的魔术始终在你心中 |
[08:18] | Now, now clap. | 给我鼓掌 |
[08:21] | – Pass. – What? W-why? | -省了吧 -什么 为什么 |
[08:23] | You’re less “abra cadabra” and more “average cadaver.” | 比起”见证奇迹的时刻” 你的表演”半死不活” |
[08:26] | You got no personality, kid. | 你一点都不勾人 孩子 |
[08:27] | I-I-I could try to build a device that steals other people’s charisma | 我可以试着造一台能把别人魅力偷来的设备 |
[08:31] | and then inject it into my body like chemotherapy. | 然后像化疗一样把魅力注射进我体内 |
[08:33] | You’re a sad blue creep with no hair. | 你就是个可悲的秃头蓝色怪胎 |
[08:35] | It’s not gonna happen. | 你不会成名的 |
[08:37] | You’re a sad blue creep! | 你才是个可悲的蓝色怪胎 |
[08:39] | What are you, crying? | 怎么 你还哭起来了 |
[08:41] | I-I’m not crying, you’re crying! | 我没哭 是你哭了 |
[08:50] | Well, this is creepy. | 这可真够瘆人的 |
[08:51] | Yeah, this level is run by the Bowinian church. | 这层归头花神教教堂管 |
[08:54] | It’s the religion that worships Jesse, | 这个神教崇拜杰茜 |
[08:56] | the girl alien who gives us food and medicine. | 那个给我们食物和药物的外星人小女孩 |
[08:58] | She’s the one with the bow– | 她是那个戴着头花的 |
[08:59] | yeah, oh, hey now, that’s why they call it the “Bowinian Church.” | 我明白了 原来叫”头花神教教堂”是因为这个 |
[09:02] | Okay, I just got that. | 我刚反应过来 |
[09:03] | There’s already a whole religion? | 已经有完备的宗教了 |
[09:04] | How long have you people been in here? | 你们在这里待了多久啊 |
[09:06] | Time moves differently in the wall. It changes a man. | 这里的时间流速与外界不同 能改变一个人 |
[09:09] | Wait, the aliens can control time? | 等等 那些外星人能操控时间吗 |
[09:11] | No, no. It’s more like a metaphor. | 不不 这是个隐喻 |
[09:12] | Just, look, we eat a lot of candy, | 你看 我们大量摄入糖 |
[09:14] | and that makes everything weird. | 这让一切都变得很奇怪 |
[09:16] | Plus, there’s no calendar or clocks. | 还有 这里没有日历 没有时钟 |
[09:18] | Think of it like Vegas. Okay, could you just go with it? | 像拉斯维加斯一样 你能别问了行吗 |
[09:20] | Okay, geez. It tracks. | 行 我天 我懂了 |
[09:22] | I’m afraid we have nothing to spare. | 恐怕我们无能为力 |
[09:24] | Our insulin is derived from the mold we grow on old Twizzlers. | 我们的胰岛素是在扭扭乐上培养霉菌得到的 |
[09:28] | We only have enough for the flock. | 仅够供应我们的教徒 |
[09:30] | That’s bullshit! | 扯淡 |
[09:31] | You’re afraid The Duke will be pissed | 你是在怕公爵如果觉得 |
[09:32] | if he thinks you’re competing with him! | 你在和他竞争 会把他惹怒 |
[09:34] | We should just take it. | 我们自己动手抢吧 |
[09:35] | I’ll pray for your father. | 我会为你父亲祈祷的 |
[09:37] | I knew they wouldn’t help us. | 我就知道他们不会帮我们 |
[09:38] | – Religion’s such bullshit. – Wait! | -宗教就是扯淡 -等等 |
[09:40] | – Take this. – What is it? | -拿上这个 -这是什么 |
[09:42] | It’s a Slim Jim. | 是吉姆牛肉干 |
[09:43] | It’s barely two snaps long, but it’s gotta be worth something. | 这勉强够吃两口 但还有些价值 |
[09:46] | Use it to trade for what you seek. | 用它去换你想要的东西吧 |
[09:48] | Oh, I-I shouldn’t be here. May the bow be with you. | 我不该做这些的 愿头花与你同在 |
[09:51] | Protein is like gold in here. | 在这里 蛋白质价值连城 |
[09:53] | But is this enough for The Duke? | 但这能让公爵满意吗 |
[09:55] | No, but I know what we can trade it for. | 不能 但我知道我们能用它换什么了 |
[09:59] | Tricks aren’t enough, I have to be likable? | 会魔术还不够 我还得讨人喜欢 |
[10:01] | That’s impossible! | 这要怎么做到 |
[10:02] | I wish I’d never learned magic! | 我真后悔学了魔术 |
[10:06] | Check it out! Trash magic! | 看 垃圾魔术 |
[10:09] | And the bouquet that turns into doves! | 还有能变成鸽子的花束 |
[10:10] | That then turn into pterodactyls! | 然后能变成翼手龙 |
[10:16] | I-I usually only post breastfeeding reaction videos, | 我一般只传人们看母乳喂养时反应的视频 |
[10:19] | but this is sick. | 但这太酷了 |
[10:38] | Okay, this is so amazing, I can’t believe it. | 这太了不起了 简直难以置信 |
[10:40] | Our next guest is, he’s so great, he’s so great, | 我们的下一位客人是 他太牛 太牛了 |
[10:43] | please welcome “The Incredible Burn Victim Trash Man!” | 有请”神奇的烧伤垃圾魔术师” |
[10:50] | I wanted to be on Kimmel. | 我是想上《鸡毛秀》的 |
[10:59] | Tomorrow night, the Vegas Vegas Casino is proud | 明晚 拉斯维加斯赌场有幸 |
[11:02] | to present The Incredible Burn Victim Trash Man! | 为您呈现神奇的烧伤垃圾魔术师 |
[11:07] | Featuring the most dangerous trick anyone has ever attempted, | 表演史上最危险的魔术 |
[11:11] | leaping through a black hole! | 穿越黑洞 |
[11:14] | How will he survive the gravimetric forces | 他究竟会怎样在能撕毁原子结构的 |
[11:17] | as they rip his atomic structure asunder? | 引力下绝境求生呢 |
[11:20] | We’re going to Vegas tomorrow to see Korvo do tricks! | 我们明天要去拉斯维加斯看科尔沃表演魔术啦 |
[11:24] | I’ll finally see the city of sin! Yay, sin! | 我终于能参观罪恶之城啦 罪恶万岁 |
[11:27] | I’m gonna bet it all at Circus Circus! | 我要在马戏团大酒店大赌特赌 |
[11:29] | And I’m gonna rescue a sex worker! | 我要救一名性工作者于水火之中 |
[11:31] | Aw, she’s never gonna have sex again. | 她永远都不用再做爱了 |
[11:33] | Or he! | 也可能是他 |
[11:35] | Greetings. | 您好 |
[11:35] | I am world renowned magician Wilkins Micawber. | 我是世界知名的魔术师 威尔金斯·米考伯 |
[11:39] | I’m as famous as a magician can get, | 我站在魔术师事业的巅峰 |
[11:41] | think the third Hemsworth brother, | 像海姆斯沃斯三弟一样 |
[11:43] | as are my mysterious compatriots. | 还有我的神秘搭档 |
[11:45] | We are here to parlay with The Incredible Burn Victim Trash Man. | 我们是来与神奇的烧伤垃圾魔术师对赌 |
[11:49] | – Where hence ye? – He’s practicing his act upstairs. | -他在哪 -他在楼上练习魔术 |
[11:51] | Nobody’s supposed to interrupt him. | 谁也不能去打扰他 |
[11:53] | I thought I smelled the stench of lesser magicians. | 我好像闻到了低级魔术师的恶臭 |
[11:55] | Listen, listen, listen. You can’t do this black hole trick. | 听着听着 你不能表演那个黑洞的魔术 |
[11:58] | It’s too amazing! | 那个好得过分了 |
[12:00] | If you survive, our careers die. | 如果你成功了 我们的事业就完了 |
[12:02] | I do what I want, leave me alone! | 我想做什么就做什么 你们管不着 |
[12:06] | I didn’t get their autographs! | 我没要到他们的签名 |
[12:08] | The Incredible Burn Victim Trash Man left us no choice. | 神奇的烧伤垃圾魔术师让我们别无选择 |
[12:11] | Now I know murder is frowned upon by magic law, | 我知道魔术法律不赞成谋杀 |
[12:14] | but I love weed and prostitutes. | 但我热爱大麻和娼妓 |
[12:16] | So I need that money. | 所以我需要这些钱 |
[12:17] | We’ll make sure this is his grand finale. Of life. | 我们要让这个成为他的盛大告别演出 告别人生 |
[12:24] | Oh, now I’ll never get their autographs. | 我再也要不到他们的签名了 |
[12:27] | And they’re gonna kill Korvo! | 而且他们要杀科尔沃 |
[12:28] | Pretty convenient I came out here. | 幸好我出来了 |
[12:32] | What is your deal today, Pupa? | 你今天是怎么了 噗噗 |
[12:36] | Eh, you don’t toss around a Slim Jim like this | 你不会拿着吉姆牛肉干乱跑 |
[12:39] | unless you mean business. | 除非你要做交易 |
[12:40] | We need your Playboy. We know you have it. | 我们要你的《花花公子》 我们知道你有 |
[12:42] | Have you lost your mind? | 你们疯了吗 |
[12:44] | It’s the Girls of the Pac 10. | 这可是西海岸十校联赛女生特刊 |
[12:46] | That would cost at least, uh, 20 snaps per Pac. | 一个学校至少也得20块牛肉干 |
[12:50] | Come on, man! | 哥们 别这样 |
[12:51] | Hey, I’m sorry, but I can’t make the trade. | 对不起 这交易我做不了 |
[12:54] | It’s one of the only pieces of reading material | 这是进入这里的 |
[12:56] | that made it in here. | 少数阅读材料之一 |
[12:57] | Plus titties, you know. | 而且还有乳头 你懂的 |
[12:58] | Sorry, dude, but I need that Playboy! | 对不起 哥们 但我需要这本《花花公子》 |
[13:01] | – Pedro! What the hell? – I got it. Go! | -佩德罗 你干嘛 -我抢到了 快跑 |
[13:04] | Help! I’m being robbed! | 快来帮忙 我被抢劫了 |
[13:18] | Benihana, bitch. | 红花餐厅 贱人 |
[13:23] | Mr. Korvo, could you explain exactly | 科尔沃先生 你能不能解释一下 |
[13:25] | what we’re looking at here? | 我们面前的到底是什么 |
[13:26] | It’s a Quantum Ring, | 这是一个量子环 |
[13:27] | a black hole I built out of pieces from my space cruiser. | 我用我的太空飞船零件建造的黑洞 |
[13:30] | You kind of have to know a lot about physics to understand– | 你得有充分的物理知识才能理解 |
[13:32] | – Looks like a Stargate. – What’s a Stargate? | -看上去像星际之门 -什么是星际之门 |
[13:34] | It’s what this is, and the fourth best Kurt Russell movie. | 就是这个 这也是库尔特·拉塞尔第四好的电影 |
[13:36] | Then today I will be Kurt Russell, by diving through the black hole. | 那今天我就做库尔特·拉塞尔 跳进这个黑洞 |
[13:39] | If I hit it at just the right angle, I should pass through unharmed. | 如果我进入的角度正确 就能毫发无损地通过 |
[13:42] | If I’m even a millimeter off, | 如果失误哪怕一毫米 |
[13:44] | I die and maybe time implodes, | 我就会死 可能时间也会内爆 |
[13:46] | I’m not sure about that last part. | 后面这部分我不太确定 |
[13:47] | So either it’s a great show | 所以这要么会是一场精彩的表演 |
[13:48] | or I no longer have to pay my alimony. | 要么我就不用再付抚养费了 |
[13:51] | I hate that woman. | 我恨那个女人 |
[13:53] | This is Ted Johnson, | 我是泰德·约翰逊 |
[13:53] | reporting from backstage at a magic show. | 我在一场魔术表演的后台为你进行报道 |
[13:56] | Yeah, definitely a Stargate. | 绝对是星际之门 |
[14:00] | Korvo, you’re in trouble! A-and we came to warn you! | 科尔沃 你有麻烦了 我们来提醒你的 |
[14:03] | But you stopped to get t-shirts. | 但你们还停下来买T恤了 |
[14:04] | It was in case we got separated in the crowd! | 这是为了不在人群中走散 |
[14:06] | Magicians are gonna kill you before you do your big trick! | 魔术师们打算在你表演大绝招之前杀了你 |
[14:09] | Oh, hm, I see what this is. | 我知道怎么回事了 |
[14:11] | You got jealous and now you want to be part of my show. | 你们嫉妒我 想要掺和我的演出 |
[14:13] | You all had your chance to show me you appreciated me | 你们本来都有机会参加我的周二塔可之夜 |
[14:15] | by coming to my Tuesday Night Taco Thing, | 向我表示感激 |
[14:17] | but instead I had to throw all the tacos away. | 但相反 我不得不把塔可都扔掉了 |
[14:20] | Remember that? From earlier? | 还记得吗 早些时候 |
[14:21] | No, that was like a million years ago. | 不 那是100万年前的事了吧 |
[14:22] | You can’t still be mad at that. | 你不会还在生这个气吧 |
[14:23] | Security, I don’t know these people. Get them out of here! | 保安 我不认识这些人 让他们出去 |
[14:26] | They’re gonna do a murder on you! | 他们要谋杀你 |
[14:28] | I don’t need you! This is my arc! | 我不需要你们 这是我的高光时刻 |
[14:31] | Wow, what did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[14:32] | I don’t know, I kicked him in that thing people have. | 我不知道 我踢了他那个人类的东西 |
[14:35] | We gotta split up and find those magic murderers. | 我们得分头行动 找到那些魔术杀手 |
[14:39] | And where did all those cards go? | 那些卡牌都到哪里去了 |
[14:40] | I think you’ll all be pleasantly surprised | 你们明早第一次大便时 |
[14:43] | during your first bowel movement tomorrow. | 就会收获惊喜的 |
[14:47] | And now, ladies and gentlemen, my final trick of the night! | 女士们先生们 现在开始我今晚的最后一个魔术 |
[14:51] | I will be the first magician in history | 我将成为历史上第一位 |
[14:53] | to jump through a black hole! | 穿越黑洞的魔术师 |
[14:58] | There they are! | 他们在那儿 |
[15:12] | Oh my god, wow, Yumyulack, | 我的天哪 雅姆莱克 |
[15:14] | you just cut those guys’ throats. | 你刚把那些人给割喉了 |
[15:16] | You just ended two human lives. That’s crazy. | 你结束了两个人类的生命 你疯了吧 |
[15:19] | But you were doing it to save Korvo’s life, man. So it’s okay. | 但你是为了挽救科尔沃的生命 所以也没关系 |
[15:22] | Yeah, it’s okay. We’re good, we’re good. | 对 没关系 没事的 没事的 |
[15:34] | Oh god, he’s dead! My Korvy! | 天哪 他死了 我的科维 |
[15:36] | No! | 不 |
[15:54] | Welcome to my humble abode. | 欢迎光临寒舍 |
[15:56] | I’m The Duke. The ruler of shadows. | 我是公爵 暗地统治者 |
[15:58] | The main vein. The big boy. The top puppy. | 主脉 大人物 人民的宠儿 |
[16:01] | My guards tell me you’re interested in a swap of some kind? | 我的守卫告诉我 你们有兴趣做交换 |
[16:07] | Girls of the Pac 10! | 西海岸十校联赛女生特刊 |
[16:08] | What can I trade you for? | 我要拿什么跟你们交换呢 |
[16:09] | We need insulin. My dad is dying. | 我们需要胰岛素 我爸爸快死了 |
[16:12] | I’d be crazy not to take that deal. | 我疯了才会不同意 |
[16:14] | Hey, get some sugar shots for my friends here! | 给我的朋友们拿些甜酒 |
[16:16] | Thank you so much! | 太感谢您了 |
[16:18] | Oh, I heard about the riot you caused on level two. | 我听说了你们在二层引起的骚乱 |
[16:22] | You know, it spread to three levels? | 影响范围扩大到了三个楼层 |
[16:23] | I lost an enforcer trying to shut it down. | 为了镇压我失去了一名执法人员 |
[16:26] | A lot of lives lost for that stunt. | 这个小动作让许多人失去了生命 |
[16:28] | It’s not easy keeping the peace in a place like this. | 在这样的地方维护和平可不容易 |
[16:30] | Even if we weren’t the prisoners of two alien children, | 即使我们不是两个外星小孩的囚犯 |
[16:33] | it would be hard being this close to each other all the time. | 我们总是靠得这么近 生活也会很艰难 |
[16:36] | It’s a daily struggle. | 每天都在挣扎 |
[16:37] | Please. Sir. I beg you to be generous. My dad is dying. | 拜托 先生 求你大发慈悲 我爸爸要死了 |
[16:41] | Oh kid, I’m not a monster. | 孩子 我不是怪物 |
[16:43] | Of course your dad can have his insulin. | 你爸爸当然能有胰岛素了 |
[16:45] | Our job is to survive. | 我们的工作就是生存 |
[16:50] | You didn’t have to do that! | 你不用那么做的 |
[16:52] | Get them out of here. | 带他们出去 |
[16:53] | It’s starting to smell like low wall. | 这里开始有矮墙的味道了 |
[16:57] | Oh, an interview with Mark Cuban! Score! | 和马克·库班的采访 棒 |
[17:02] | Today, we give Korvo back to the great all tree, | 今天 我们把科尔沃交还给伟大的树 |
[17:06] | in the traditional way as he would’ve wanted, | 用他所希望的传统方式 |
[17:09] | ripped apart by noble birds. | 被高贵的鸟撕裂 |
[17:16] | What can I say about Korvo? | 关于科尔沃我有什么能说的 |
[17:17] | Korvo was easily the least popular person in the house | 科尔沃毫无疑问是家里最不受欢迎的人 |
[17:20] | and he smelled like whole milk, | 他闻上去就像全脂奶 |
[17:22] | but we’re still gonna miss him. | 但我们还是会想念他 |
[17:25] | I’m sorry, I-I didn’t want to do it right here. | 抱歉 我不想在这发言 |
[17:27] | I wanted to do it later. In a bathroom. | 我想晚点说 在卫生间里 |
[17:29] | Korvo was mean, and being mean is tight. | 科尔沃很刻薄 而刻薄很酷 |
[17:32] | That was beautiful. | 说得太好了 |
[17:37] | – You only got one bird? – Yeah, they’re hard to catch. Geez. | -你只有一只鸟 -嗯 很难抓到 老天 |
[17:47] | Man, I just wish we had gone to one of these stupid parties | 我真希望我们能在科尔沃在世的时候 |
[17:49] | when Korvo was alive, you know. | 去过那种破派对 |
[17:51] | We could’ve told him how boring this was to his face. | 我们就能当着他的面告诉他那有多无聊了 |
[17:53] | Yeah, even though it was clear that he just wanted to trick us | 尽管很明显他只是想骗我们 |
[17:55] | into listening to boring ship repair stuff, | 听他讲无聊的修复飞船的事 |
[17:57] | it would have been nice to have him around. | 有他在身边的话就好了 |
[17:58] | That’s why, in his honor, I have brought down his manuals, | 正因此 为了纪念他 我带来了他的手册 |
[18:01] | and we are gonna read about the work he did on the ship | 我们要阅读他对飞船所做的工作 |
[18:03] | and start doing it ourselves. | 然后自己开始动手 |
[18:05] | For Korvo. | 为了科尔沃 |
[18:06] | I guess we have to do that now. | 我想我们现在就得做了 |
[18:10] | You have to stop kicking there. | 别再踢那儿了 |
[18:11] | You’re alive! Oh, Korvo, y-you’re alive! You’re– | 你还活着 科尔沃 你还活着 你… |
[18:13] | Alive like a fox! | 栩栩如生 |
[18:14] | And you all fell for it! I Now You See Me’d you!! | 你们都信了 我用《惊天魔盗团》的把戏骗了你们 |
[18:17] | Now You See Me? The movie? With Jesse Eisenberg? Ugh. | 《惊天魔盗团》 杰西·艾森伯格演的那部电影 |
[18:19] | It taught me two important things. | 它教会了我两件重要的事 |
[18:21] | One, the best part of any magic trick is | 一 任何魔术最好的部分就在于 |
[18:23] | spending a ton of time and money | 花很多金钱时间 |
[18:24] | setting up an elaborate lie. | 布置一个复杂的谎言 |
[18:25] | – And the other, family. – Family? | -另一件事就是家人 -家人 |
[18:27] | It all happened when I ditched you guys for Vegas… | 一切都源于我在维加斯抛弃了你们 |
[18:29] | Yeah, you know, we were just four lonely magicians. | 我们本来只是四个孤独的魔术师 |
[18:32] | And then presto. | 然后突然间 |
[18:34] | Now we’re abraca-family. | 我们就成了阿布拉卡家庭 |
[18:35] | I realized I’d gone too far and I needed you guys. | 我意识到我玩过头了 我需要你们 |
[18:38] | We’re not just a space team, we’re also a family team. | 我们不只是一个太空团队 我们还是个家庭团队 |
[18:41] | Which is why I had to hire those magicians to pretend to kill me! | 所以我不得不雇用那些魔术师假装要杀我 |
[18:44] | They’re all out-of-work actors. | 他们都是失业的演员 |
[18:45] | Don’t say that! I love those magicians! | 别这么说 我爱那些魔术师 |
[18:48] | That’s because in the middle of the night, | 那是因为半夜的时候 |
[18:49] | I planted false memories of them in all of your heads! | 我在你们脑中植入了关于他们的错误记忆 |
[18:51] | Terry, we killed two of those guys. | 特里 我们杀了其中两人 |
[18:53] | I-I’m sure that was just part of the trick. | 肯定是魔术的一部分 |
[18:54] | But wait, how did you fake your death? | 等等 你是怎么伪造你的死亡的 |
[18:56] | After I was finished with Now You See Me 2, | 我看完了《惊天魔盗团2》后 |
[18:58] | I read the novelization of The Prestige. | 我看了《致命魔术》改编的小说 |
[19:00] | The Korvo you saw die was a clone. A really good one too. | 你们看到死去的科尔沃是克隆人 人挺好的 |
[19:03] | He thought he was me, | 他以为他是我 |
[19:04] | and I made sure he could feel pain and-and all that stuff. | 我确保他能感受到疼痛之类的 |
[19:07] | And it worked! | 结果奏效了 |
[19:08] | You all totally thought I was dead and came to my party! | 你们都以为我死了 来参加了我的派对 |
[19:10] | Good trick, right? | 魔术不错吧 |
[19:13] | – Oh yeah. – Amazing. | -是的 -太精彩了 |
[19:15] | Korvo, that was the best trick ever! | 科尔沃 那是史上最棒的魔术 |
[19:18] | Was anyone else doing a trick? | 还有人在玩魔术吗 |
[19:22] | The Pupa was a cardboard cutout all day? | 噗噗是从硬纸板上剪下来的 |
[19:26] | Who even are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[19:27] | Bravo, Pupa! Amazing! | 真棒 噗噗 太赞了 |
[19:29] | Best day of tricks ever! | 史上最棒的魔术日 |
[19:31] | Tricks! Tricks! Tricks! Tricks! | 魔术 魔术 魔术 魔术 |
[19:34] | Tricks! Tricks! Tricks! Tricks! Tricks! | 魔术 魔术 魔术 魔术 魔术 |
[19:38] | All right, enough! | 够了 |
[19:39] | Now, there are 78 parts of the lavatic reactor. | 岩浆反应堆有78部分 |
[19:42] | The first is the Pahoehoe funnel. | 第一个是结壳熔岩漏斗 |
[19:44] | It has 72 shunts. | 有72个分流器 |
[19:45] | Each shunt must be gently jostled before you can proceed– | 必须先轻轻推挤每个分流器然后才能… |
[19:49] | Well, this sucks. | 真糟 |
[19:50] | Enrique, I’m so sorry, I don’t know how this happened. | 恩里克 我很抱歉 我不知道怎么会这样 |
[19:53] | You saved me, Tim. | 你救了我 蒂姆 |
[19:55] | But I don’t know how I’ll go on without my boy. | 但我不知道没了我儿子我要怎么活下去 |
[19:57] | I-I-I just don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:59] | Do you go to heaven if you die small? | 如果你是在缩小期间死去的话会去天堂吗 |
[20:01] | He died small! | 他是在缩小期间死的 |
[20:06] | It doesn’t have to be this way. | 不必非得这样的 |
[20:08] | Pedro didn’t have to die. | 佩德罗不必死的 |
[20:11] | I have to fix this place. | 我要修好这地方 |
[20:13] | How can one person change the world? | 一个人要怎么改变世界 |
[20:18] | By tearing it down. | 把它拆毁 |
[20:19] | Come on! Come on, hippo. Eat, eat! | 加油 河马 吃啊 |
[20:21] | Fuck you, Jesse. | 去你的 杰茜 |
[20:23] | – I love this game. – Hippos! | -我爱这游戏 -河马 |