时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Terry, will you hand me the deatomizer? The Phillips one. | 特里 能把反雾化器给我吗 菲利普的那个 |
[00:10] | The booster manifold is misaligned. | 增压歧管未对准 |
[00:11] | Man, hey, I took this quiz | 我做了这个测试 |
[00:13] | to find out what Jet-Skis fit my personality | 想知道哪种摩托艇符合我的性格 |
[00:15] | and turns out, all of them do. Look at this. | 发现所有都符合 看看这个 |
[00:18] | – Ah, Terry, help! – Oh, I’m sorry. | -特里 救命 -抱歉 |
[00:20] | – Oh, my beautiful body. – Oh, God. | -我漂亮的身躯 -天 |
[00:21] | Put me in the thing, Terry. Put me in the medical thing. | 把我放进那东西里 特里 把我放进那个医疗器械里 |
[00:22] | I don’t-I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[00:23] | The thing with the red light. | 有红光的那个 |
[00:24] | What thing, which thing, what thing? | 什么东西 什么东西 |
[00:25] | – Which thing? Point to the thing. – Right there. | -哪个 给我指一下 -就在那 |
[00:26] | Oh, God, I’m slipping away. My one regret. | 天 我要挂了 我唯一的遗憾 |
[00:28] | I didn’t read enough manuals. Tell everyone you know | 我没有阅读足够多的手册 让大家 |
[00:30] | to take the time to read more manuals or they’ll regret– | 花时间去看更多的手册 不然他们会后悔… |
[00:43] | That didn’t seem too bad, honestly. | 看上去没那么糟 真的 |
[00:45] | You are so annoying. I’m up there doing dangerous work. | 你好烦 我在这上面做危险工作 |
[00:47] | You have to be careful. | 你得小心 |
[00:48] | I already said that it didn’t seem too bad. | 我已经说了看上去不太糟 |
[00:50] | What else do you need, man? | 你还需要什么 |
[00:51] | We’re supposed to be working together to survive, | 我们应该齐心协力生存下去的 |
[00:53] | – and you, you just, you make it worse. – All right, look, breathe. | -而你 你让情况变得更糟 -听着 呼吸 |
[00:56] | The only thing that matters is today we’re gettin’ a Jet-Ski. | 唯一重要的事就是我们今天搞到一艘摩托艇 |
[00:58] | By this afternoon, we’re gonna be jumpin’ the wake, | 下午之前 我们就能飞行冲浪 |
[01:01] | gleamin’ the cube, dockin’ the dog. | 照亮立方体 腾空逾越 |
[01:03] | Bologna sandwich in one hand, | 一只手拿着博洛尼亚三明治 |
[01:04] | and a, and a Mountain Dew in the other. | 另一只手拿着激浪 |
[01:06] | Oh, I have been looking forward to the gleaming the cube part. | 我一直很期待照亮立方体的部分 |
[01:09] | I’ve gleamed many items before, but never a cube. | 我照亮过很多东西 但从没照亮过立方体 |
[01:11] | It’s gonna be fun in the sun from now on. | 以后在太阳底下就会好玩多了 |
[01:13] | A Jet-Ski is exactly what you need to relax. | 你正需要摩托艇来放松 |
[01:16] | You’re right. I-I need to stop stressing out so much. | 你说的是 我不能再这么紧张 |
[01:18] | I’m gooblering more than Zortex at the Camoodian Eve parade. | 我冒出的疙瘩小人比卡姆迪前夜游行上的佐泰克斯还多 |
[01:22] | Poof, whatever that means. | 鬼知道什么意思 |
[01:23] | Why are your jeans in the freezer? | 你的牛仔裤怎么在冰箱里 |
[01:24] | Jen Garner had an Insta | 珍·加纳有个Instagram账号 |
[01:26] | all about cleaning your jeans like freezing sushi. | 内容全是像冷冻寿司一样清洁牛仔裤 |
[01:28] | How am I supposed to enjoy the one Diet Dr. Pepper | 用蓝色冰块 我要怎么享用我给自己定的 |
[01:31] | I allow myself a day with blue fucking ice cubes? | 每天一瓶的健怡胡椒博士 |
[01:42] | Um, hey, little fella. | 小家伙 |
[01:47] | Get fucked! | 滚吧 |
[01:50] | – What the hell was that? – A red goobler. | -那是什么 -一只红色疙瘩小人 |
[01:53] | What, what do the red ones do? | 红色的会干什么 |
[01:55] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[01:58] | Planet Shlorp was a perfect utopia. | 什洛普星曾是个完美的乌托邦 |
[02:00] | Until the asteroid hit. | 直到被小行星撞上 |
[02:03] | One hundred adults and their replicants were issued a Pupa | 一百个成人以及他们的复制人分到了一只噗噗 |
[02:06] | and escaped into, uh, the space, | 逃往了太空 |
[02:08] | searching for new homes on uninhabited worlds. | 在杳无人迹的世界里寻找新家 |
[02:11] | We crashed on Earth, | 我们坠落在地球上 |
[02:12] | stranding us on an already overpopulated planet. | 困在了一个已经人口过密的星球 |
[02:14] | That’s right, I’ve been talking this whole time. | 是的 我一直在说这个 |
[02:15] | I’m the one holding the Pupa. My name’s Korvo. | 抱着噗噗的人是我 我叫科尔沃 |
[02:17] | This is-this is my show. I just dropped the Pupa. | 这是我的节目 我的噗噗掉了 |
[02:19] | Do you see me? This, this is ridiculous. | 你看到我了吗 这太荒唐了 |
[02:21] | I hate Earth. It’s a horrible home. | 我讨厌地球 这是个糟糕的家园 |
[02:23] | People are stupid. Everyone claims to like old people | 人们都笨死了 人人都自称喜欢老人 |
[02:25] | but they’re not fucking them. | 但他们从不上他们 |
[02:27] | I fuck old people all the time. They love me. | 我经常和老人做爱 他们可爱我了 |
[02:37] | Hey, at lunch, do you wanna see what happens | 午餐的时候 你想看看 |
[02:38] | if we drink all the sodas at once? | 如果我们一次喝完所有苏打水会怎样吗 |
[02:40] | There’s a Coke Zero chance I wanna do that. | 我想这么做的兴趣为”零度” |
[02:42] | I have to focus on getting in with the cool kids. | 我得专注于巴结酷小孩们 |
[02:44] | There’s an opening at their lunch table now. | 他们的午餐桌上目前有个空位 |
[02:46] | – Ricky Smalling’s in an iron lung. – Ricky was super cool. | -瑞奇·斯莫林靠铁肺维生 -瑞奇特别酷 |
[02:49] | He was dating two of the Stacis. | 他在和斯塔茜里的两个人交往 |
[02:51] | Each Staci is worth like ten Rebeccas. | 每个斯塔茜都价值十个瑞贝卡 |
[02:53] | You think you can fill that power vacuum? | 你觉得你能填补那个权力真空 |
[02:56] | My plan is to just slip into the seat, do nothing, | 我的计划是溜进那个座位 什么都不做 |
[02:59] | then eventually, it’ll seem normal that I’m there. | 到最后 就会显得我的存在很正常 |
[03:00] | It worked for Hulu. | Hulu就是这样立足的 |
[03:01] | Hopefully, they’ll invite me to Cooper Barn’s party | 但愿他们会邀请我参加库珀·巴恩的派对 |
[03:03] | and I’ll learn so much about humanity. | 我将学到很多关于人性的东西 |
[03:05] | Because that’s the only reason I’m doing it. | 因为那是我这么做的唯一原因 |
[03:06] | You know, for science. | 你懂的 为了科学 |
[03:07] | Keep your mouth shut. Don’t ruin this for me. | 你别多嘴 别毁了我的好事 |
[03:09] | Well, if you’re getting in with them, | 如果你要巴结他们 |
[03:11] | I’m getting in with the Stacis. | 那我就要巴结斯塔茜 |
[03:13] | ‘Cause I’m afraid of them. | 因为我怕她们 |
[03:16] | Okay, so I’m paraphrasing here. | 好了 我要解述了 |
[03:17] | You know I love when you motherfucking paraphrase. | 你知道我最爱你解述了 |
[03:19] | Give it to me, baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[03:20] | Most gooblers are passive non-verbal stress creatures | 大多数疙瘩小人是被动非言语的压力生物 |
[03:23] | who dance and sing and wander off | 唱歌跳舞漫步 |
[03:24] | to go see the world or whatever they do. | 去看世界什么的 |
[03:26] | The red gooblers only appear every 100,000th goobler. | 红色疙瘩小人出现的几率为十万分之一 |
[03:29] | I knew you gooblered too much. | 我就知道你冒出的疙瘩小人太多了 |
[03:31] | Why are you always so stressed? | 你为什么压力这么大 |
[03:33] | Why, why, why? Come on, tell me, man. | 为什么 为什么 快告诉我 |
[03:35] | – Why? Tell me. – Red gooblers are lethal. | -为什么 告诉我 -红色疙瘩小人很致命 |
[03:37] | Their sole goal in life is to kill the host | 他们活着只有一个目标 就是杀死宿主 |
[03:39] | either by direct violence or by stressing them out so much | 通过直接施行暴力或是给宿主施加压力 |
[03:41] | that their body goes into something called fetal shock. | 导致他们身体出现胎儿性休克 |
[03:44] | It’s where your brain turns into a baby and then you die. | 也就是你大脑变成一个婴儿 然后你就死了 |
[03:46] | – Well, good luck with that, baby brain. – This is your fault. | -那祝你好运了 婴儿大脑 -这都怪你 |
[03:48] | At least half of these gooblers were | 至少半数疙瘩小人 |
[03:49] | because of stupid shit you’ve done. | 都是因为你干的蠢事而冒出来的 |
[03:51] | Okay, okay, look. Don’t make another red goobler. | 好了 听着 别再造出另一个红色疙瘩小人了 |
[03:53] | He probably already forgot about you anyway. Gooblers are dumb. | 反正他八成已经忘记你了 疙瘩小人都很蠢 |
[03:57] | “I’m going to mill you”? | “我会鲨了你” |
[03:58] | Oh, my God. I think he means kill. | 天啊 我想他是指”杀” |
[04:11] | 詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯高中 拯救日期: 时间胶囊 2155年3月3日盛大开幕 | |
[04:11] | All right, some of you | 好了 其中一些同学 |
[04:13] | may have noticed you’re going through changes. | 也许注意到自己的身体正发生变化 |
[04:15] | Like Paul over here. It’s okay, Paul. | 比如说保罗 没关系的 保罗 |
[04:18] | Puberty is something that happens to all of us. | 我们所有人都会经历青春期 |
[04:20] | It’s completely natural and if you’re like me, comes very early. | 这很正常 如果你们像我 很早就会步入青春期 |
[04:24] | I mean, I’m not ashamed to admit | 我不羞于承认 |
[04:25] | I got my period at six years old. | 我六岁就来月经了 |
[04:28] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[04:32] | Puberty! | 青春期 |
[04:35] | Staci K. Staci F. | 斯塔茜·K 斯塔茜·F |
[04:37] | Staci G. Is out. | 斯塔茜·G出去了 |
[04:39] | She went into the woods to look for Slenderman. | 她去树林里找瘦长人了 |
[04:41] | Ugh, she’s such a slut for Slenderman. | 她一见瘦长人就发骚 |
[04:43] | What the fuck are you doing in our bathroom, weirdo? | 你在我们的洗手间干什么 怪人 |
[04:46] | First, I’m gonna make up a mean nickname for you. | 首先 我要给你取个恶毒的外号 |
[04:49] | And then, she’s gonna force you to eat a tampon. | 然后 她会逼你吃下一根棉条 |
[04:52] | I’ve been slow cooking it all day. | 我已经慢火炖煮了一整天了 |
[04:55] | In my vagina. | 在老娘的逼里 |
[05:01] | Wow, you are, like, so beautiful. | 你好美艳不可方物啊 |
[05:05] | I’m sure you get asked this all the time, but can I touch your face? | 一定常有人问你这问题 但我能摸摸你的脸吗 |
[05:08] | Uh, I do not get asked that all the time, and yeah. | 我并不常遇到这种问题 不过可以 |
[05:12] | Touch away, Staci K. | 你随便摸吧 斯塔茜·K |
[05:15] | – Aiden, Braden, Jaeden, Mark. – Dude, that’s Ricky’s seat. | -艾登 布雷登 杰登 马克 -那是瑞奇的位子 |
[05:17] | Was Ricky’s seat. | 曾经是瑞奇的位子 |
[05:19] | So I’m at Benihana with my parents, and my Juul dies. | 我和爸妈在红花餐厅吃饭时 我的电子烟没电了 |
[05:23] | And I’m like, oh, shit. But then I realize, | 我本来心想糟了 但紧接着发现 |
[05:25] | I can just vape the onion steam. | 我可以直接吸洋葱蒸汽 |
[05:28] | Hey, you guys. Cool headphones. | 你们好啊 耳机不错 |
[05:29] | What are you listening to? The sex? | 你们在听什么 性爱吗 |
[05:31] | I need to tell you something. | 我有话要跟你说 |
[05:32] | Ugh, this table’s weak now. | 这张桌格调被拉低了 |
[05:34] | Let’s go recharge our headphones and jerk off. | 我们去给耳机充电和撸管吧 |
[05:36] | All right, fellas, keep it tight. I love you. | 好的 兄弟们 保持水准哦 我爱你们 |
[05:38] | I mean, okay. You just blew that for me! | 我是说 行吧 都被你搞砸了 |
[05:41] | I was totally in. This is my cool kid table. | 我本来都融入他们了 这是我的酷小孩桌 |
[05:44] | You gotta find your own cool kids to hang with. | 你得自己找酷小孩一起玩啊 |
[05:46] | – Like, those guys. – Those are cool kids? | -比如那些人 -那些是酷小孩吗 |
[05:49] | Yeah. I heard Lady Gaga | 是啊 我听说Lady Gaga |
[05:51] | wore that same cone to the Latin Grammys. | 戴了同款伊丽莎白圈出席拉丁格莱美奖 |
[05:53] | So awesome. Good luck. | 超有型的 祝你好运 |
[06:03] | Okay, you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[06:04] | We gotta meet the guy selling us the Jet-Ski in an hour. | 我们和摩托艇卖家约好了一小时后见面 |
[06:07] | His name is Trent. I mean, how Trent is that? | 他叫特伦特 多有特伦特的风格啊 |
[06:09] | Yes, Terry, I’m almost finished fortifying the house | 特里 我快给房子建好防御工事了 |
[06:11] | in case that little red butthole comes back. | 以防那个红色小混蛋回来 |
[06:13] | Oh, right, yeah, | 对哦 那我最好 |
[06:14] | I should probably seal up all my hidden doors then. | 去封住我那些密门 |
[06:16] | – What hidden doors? – I only have a couple, don’t worry. | -什么密门 -只有两三扇 别担心 |
[06:27] | Terry, that Wetzel’s is a money pit. | 特里 那家椒盐脆饼店就是个钱坑 |
[06:29] | It doesn’t have any foot traffic. | 根本没有人流 |
[06:30] | It takes a year for a business to be profitable, okay? | 生意要做够一年才开始盈利 知道吗 |
[06:32] | But free pretzel day is right around the corner. | 可是免费椒盐脆饼日马上就到了 |
[06:50] | – Hey, watch the nose. It’s new. – Fuck you, Craig. | -小心我的鼻子 新做的 -操你的 克雷格 |
[06:53] | Listen to me. You’re not gonna believe this. | 听我说 你肯定不会相信的 |
[06:55] | I just had such a good experience with two girls in the bathroom, | 我刚在洗手间和两个女孩相处甚欢 |
[06:58] | – and it’s all because of this. – Nobody cares. | -都是因为这个 -谁在乎啊 |
[07:01] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼 |
[07:02] | That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you. | 这就是我一直想告诉你的 |
[07:04] | It’s my special flower. | 这是我的特别小花花 |
[07:13] | – I’m sorry I hit you in the nads, man. – No. | -抱歉我揍了你的蛋蛋 -不 |
[07:15] | I’m sorry I called your mom fat. | 我才抱歉 我说你妈是肥婆 |
[07:17] | I know she just got stung by a bunch of bees. | 我知道她只是被一群蜜蜂蛰了 |
[07:21] | – You did this. – Yep, totally her fault. | -都是因为你 -没错 都怪她 |
[07:24] | Should we bully her | 我们要不要霸凌她 |
[07:25] | until she decides to pursue a career in the arts? | 逼得她决定到艺术领域发展 |
[07:27] | No, man, she’s cool. | 不 她很好 |
[07:28] | Jesse, you should come to the big party tonight. | 杰茜 你今晚来参加大派对吧 |
[07:30] | – See you there? – Ha, you betcha. | -到时见 -没问题哟 |
[07:32] | I really hate that I have to sell this baby. | 我真不想卖掉我的心肝宝贝 |
[07:35] | I can’t believe the court made me choose between her and my kids. | 法院竟然逼我在她和我的孩子们中作出选择 |
[07:37] | Now this can do sick flips, right? | 这摩托艇能做出酷炫空翻 对吧 |
[07:39] | I mean, they have to be really sick. | 一定要够酷够炫哦 |
[07:40] | Oh, yeah, they’re sick, dude. We had some great times together. | 酷炫到爆表 我们共度过美好时光 |
[07:43] | Ah, I just want to make sure she goes to a good home, you know? | 我只希望她能找到一户好人家 |
[07:46] | Red goobler got a gun! | 红色疙瘩小人有枪 |
[07:48] | That was a car backfiring, dude. Is someone huntin’ you? | 只是车的回火声 有人在追杀你吗 |
[07:51] | I’m not sure that’s the right home environment | 这种家庭环境我不确定 |
[07:53] | for a refined vehicle like this. | 是否适合这样优雅的交通工具 |
[07:55] | No, no, no, don’t worry, look. | 不不不 不用担心 你看 |
[07:56] | The only thing we’re hunting for is a great deal, Trent. | 我们只想要一笔不错的交易 特伦特 |
[07:58] | I hear that. | 我了解了 |
[08:00] | Hey, you guys want to sit on this honey? | 你们想坐上这宝贝试试吗 |
[08:01] | – Yes, yes, yes, yes. – Obviously. | -好好好 -当然 |
[08:02] | – Me first. – No, I’m going first, Terry. | -我先 -不 让我先 特里 |
[08:04] | The fuck out of my way! | 给爷爬 |
[08:05] | – Why do you have to ruin everything? – The flower saved the day. | -你为什么非要把一切都搞砸 -这朵花力挽狂澜 |
[08:09] | Damn it, I’m gonna tell Korvo and Terry. | 该死 我要告诉科尔沃和特里 |
[08:11] | They’re gonna chop it right off your head | 他们会把那朵花拔了 |
[08:13] | and no one will like you anymore. | 然后没人会再喜欢你了 |
[08:14] | No, don’t, please don’t tell them. | 不 拜托不要告诉他们 |
[08:16] | When I get home, I’m going to ruin your life. | 等我回到家 我就要毁了你的生活 |
[08:19] | Not if I get there first. | 如果我比你先到家就不行了 |
[08:47] | Oh, god, oh, help me. | 天哪 救救我 |
[08:56] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[09:01] | He’s lost too much of what I’m really hoping is blood. | 他流失了太多的… 希望是血吧 |
[09:05] | No! | 不 |
[09:07] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[09:11] | – Thanks for saving my life, I guess. – Thanks for not dying. | -谢谢你救了我 -谢谢你活了下来 |
[09:15] | I’m still gonna tattle! | 但我还是要打小报告 |
[09:18] | Ah, jeez. | 天哪 |
[09:27] | – Yeah. – Wait till you get her on the water. | -太爽了 -在水上开更爽 |
[09:29] | This goes on the water? What? | 什么 这还能在水上开 |
[09:30] | You know what, this feels right. Yeah. | 我感觉你们没什么问题 |
[09:32] | – I’m gonna sell her to you guys. – Uh, so should we take her now? | -我就把它卖给你们了 -那我们现在要把它骑走吗 |
[09:36] | You mind if I drop her off? | 介意让我来吗 |
[09:37] | I just wanted to get one last ride in. | 我只想最后再骑它一次 |
[09:41] | – I got the red goobler. – Wait, are you guys weird? | -我打到红色疙瘩小人了 -等等 你们是怪胎吗 |
[09:43] | No, no, no. Look, okay. | 当然不是 你看 |
[09:45] | We’ve been playing a game of | 过去二十年 我们一直在玩一个 |
[09:46] | tag with our best friends for the past 20 years. | 标记我们最好朋友的游戏 |
[09:47] | It’s actually brought us much closer together. | 这让我们的关系更加亲密了 |
[09:49] | We’ll see you at our house later. Thanks for the Jet-Ski. | 晚点在我们家见吧 谢谢你的摩托艇 |
[09:50] | You’re cool. Bye! | 你人很不错 再见 |
[10:07] | SpongeBob Square Pants. | 海绵宝宝 |
[10:13] | Oof, I am sorry. I freaked out a little. | 抱歉 我有点失态了 |
[10:15] | But the good news is we have secured the Jet-Ski | 但好消息是 我们买到了摩托艇 |
[10:17] | and it looks like the red goobler is gone. | 而且红色疙瘩小人好像不见了 |
[10:20] | Terry, did you poach eggs? | 特里 你做荷包蛋了吗 |
[10:22] | No, I only like scrambled, fried, hard boiled, soft boiled, | 不 我只喜欢炒蛋 煎蛋 白煮蛋 溏心蛋 |
[10:25] | sunny side, over easy, over medium, over hard, | 单面煎蛋 双面煎蛋 半熟双面煎蛋 全熟双面煎蛋 |
[10:27] | Easter, green, Benedict, McMuffin and deviled. | 复活节蛋 绿鸡蛋 班尼迪克蛋 麦满分和恶魔蛋 |
[10:28] | – The red goobler was here! – Oh, I also like frittatas. | -红色疙瘩小人来过了 -我还喜欢烘蛋饼 |
[10:32] | How did he get in? | 他怎么进来的 |
[10:35] | He’s whispering to the memory foam mattress, Terry. | 他在对记忆海绵床垫低语 特里 |
[10:37] | What is he telling it? What does that mattress remember? | 他在说什么 床垫记住了什么 |
[10:39] | He unboxed my “Hunger Games” Funkos. | 他把我的《饥饿游戏》摇头娃娃拆封了 |
[10:41] | Ah, I was saving President Snow for my YouTube channel. | 我本来还想把开箱史诺总统的视频传到油管上的 |
[10:44] | Now it’s not even worth half a Phasma. | 现在这都比不上法斯玛上尉的一半价钱了 |
[10:45] | He’s filling up our DVR with “Madame Secretary.” | 他往我们的录像机里拷满了《国务卿女士》 |
[10:47] | – That’s a mom show. – The son of a bitch | -这是中年妇女看的剧 -那个混蛋 |
[10:49] | – took my jeans out of the freezer. – Uh, I did that. | -从冰箱里拿出了我的牛仔裤 -那是我拿的 |
[10:51] | Oh, my God, Trent is gonna be here soon. | 天哪 特伦特随时可能到 |
[10:53] | If he sees that and thinks someone has asked me to blow them, | 如果他看到这个 以为有人求我给他们口 |
[10:55] | there’s no way he’s gonna sell us the Jet-Ski. | 他就绝不可能把摩托艇卖给我们了 |
[10:57] | No, no, no, no. Easy, big guy. Don’t get stressed. | 冷静点 大块头 别紧张 |
[10:58] | That’s what he wants, okay? We still have time to clean it up. | 他就希望这样 好吗 我们还有时间清理 |
[11:00] | We can’t tell the replicants anything about the red goobler. | 我们不能把红疙瘩小人的事告诉那些复制人 |
[11:02] | I know Yumyulack will have night terrors | 我知道雅姆莱克会做噩梦 |
[11:04] | and he’ll end up sleeping in our bed again. | 最后他又会跑到我们床上睡 |
[11:06] | – Terry, Korvo. – Please don’t tell them. I prom… | -特里 科尔沃 -拜托 别告诉他们 我保证 |
[11:10] | Yumyulack, look. | 雅姆莱克 你看 |
[11:11] | – I got one, too. It’s beautiful. – Meh. | -我也有花了 真好看 -一般吧 |
[11:15] | We have to hide these from Korvo and Terry. | 我们不能让科尔沃和特里知道 |
[11:16] | It’ll freak them out. Terry will have night terrors | 这会吓坏他们的 特里会做噩梦 |
[11:18] | and he’ll end up sleeping in one of our beds again. | 最后他又会跑到我们床上睡 |
[11:20] | What? I thought you said it wasn’t special. | 什么 你不是说这一点也不特别吗 |
[11:22] | Yeah, but now I have one, so it’s cool. | 是啊 但我现在也有了 所以还是挺酷的 |
[11:24] | – This is our ticket to Cooper Barn’s party. – They’re coming. | -这是我们参加库珀·巴恩派对的入场券 -他们来了 |
[11:29] | – So, how was, uh, how was your day? – Fine. | -你们今天过得怎么样 -还行 |
[11:31] | – How was your day? – Equally fine. | -你们呢 -也还行 |
[11:33] | Yep, there’s no such thing as a red goobler. | 没有什么红色疙瘩小人 |
[11:34] | I was just saying the same thing about head flowers. | 也没有什么头花 |
[11:36] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么 -没什么 |
[11:38] | I knew this day would come, but, man. | 我知道早晚会有这一天 不过 |
[11:40] | It is hard to say good-bye to something you have been inside of. | 对曾经”置身其中”的东西总是难以告别 |
[11:44] | I, I meant metaphorically. | 这是个比喻 |
[11:45] | – You know, whatever, dude. – Okay, well, uh, | -差不多就是这么回事 -好吧 |
[11:47] | good luck with that whole thing, Trent. Um, we gotta go. | 祝你好运 特伦特 我们得走了 |
[11:50] | We’re late to get our backs waxed. | 我们的背部蜜蜡除毛要迟到了 |
[11:52] | Hurry, trap him in the garage. | 快点 把他关进车库 |
[11:55] | Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, get him. | 该死 快抓住他 |
[11:57] | God damn it. Shit, shit, grab him. | 该死 妈的 抓住他 |
[12:07] | A small red man did this. | 是一个红色小人干的 |
[12:10] | And I don’t mean that as, like, derogatory toward little people. | 我没有歧视侏儒的意思 |
[12:14] | Or Native Americans, dude. | 或者印第安人 哥们 |
[12:15] | He was just actually tiny and– red– | 他真的很小 红色的 |
[12:19] | This is bad, Terry. The red goobler set us up. | 糟了 特里 红色疙瘩小人陷害我们 |
[12:21] | What are we gonna do? I can’t go to prison. | 我们该怎么办 我不想进监狱 |
[12:23] | I don’t have a butthole. How will I smuggle in treats? | 我没有屁眼 我怎么偷带好东西进去 |
[12:27] | I wish I could say this wasn’t something we see all the time. | 我希望我能说这事并不经常发生 |
[12:30] | But this town has a real problem | 但这座小镇的确面临着 |
[12:31] | with unexplained high-concept injuries. | 无法解释的大范围受伤的问题 |
[12:34] | It’s like we’re cursed. Damn. | 就好像我们被诅咒了 见鬼 |
[12:36] | I’m sorry for your loss. Was he a good friend? | 节哀顺变 他是你们的好朋友吗 |
[12:39] | No, he was more than that. He was a Jet-Ski. | 不 不只如此 他代表着摩托艇 |
[12:44] | Wow, our first real-life high school party. | 我们现实生活中的第一场高中派对 |
[12:46] | It’s just like I dreamed it would be. | 跟我梦想中的一模一样 |
[12:48] | Look, Cooper Barn’s already freaking out | 看 库珀·巴恩已经 |
[12:50] | that people are trashing his house. | 在为大家破坏他的房子而生气了 |
[12:51] | That’s a family heirloom. Get away from my dog. | 这个可是传家之宝 别碰我的狗 |
[12:53] | Brent, don’t snort my dad’s ashes. Fuck! | 布伦特 别吸我爸的骨灰 操 |
[12:55] | – Classic Cooper. – So you hang out with the Stacis | -典型的库珀 -你去跟斯塔茜们玩 |
[12:58] | while I make my move on the podcast guys. | 我要去跟播客男孩们发展关系了 |
[13:00] | I wanna be toxically entrenched in a clique by 8:00. | 我要在八点前在一个小团体中扎下毒根 |
[13:04] | – Whoo, Jesse. – Yas, Jesse. | -杰茜 -太好了 杰茜 |
[13:06] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[13:11] | Dude, dude, dude, psyched you’re here, man. | 哥们 哥们 哥们 真高兴你在这儿 |
[13:13] | Love the headphones. You’re not a poser at all. | 我喜欢你的耳机 你一点都不装逼 |
[13:15] | Do you wanna buy a van with me? We could do road trips. | 你要跟我一起买辆货车吗 我们一起去旅行 |
[13:17] | Oh, we could solve mys– we could turn it into a food van. | 我们可以解决… 我们可以把它变成食品车 |
[13:19] | Oh, my God, I’m operating at such a different level, bro. | 我的天哪 我现在的水平大不一样了 哥们 |
[13:21] | Um, I have read that a Nissan Odyssey is a pretty sweet ride. | 我看到说日产奥德赛相当不错 |
[13:24] | Yeah, it is! Get in here, bro. | 没错 一起来吧 哥们 |
[13:43] | I feel like the goobler’s on my back. Is he on my back? | 我感觉疙瘩小人在我背上 他在我背上吗 |
[13:44] | For the millionth time, no. Wait, is he on my back? | 说100万遍了 没有 等等 他在我背上吗 |
[13:47] | No, you’re clear. | 没有 你没事 |
[13:48] | Oh, man, is this what life is like from now on? | 哥们 难道生活从此就是这样了吗 |
[13:50] | Just waiting for a ketchup packet to stab us in the back? | 等着一包蕃茄酱从背后捅我们一刀 |
[13:52] | We have to take the fight to him. Just like Kevin McCallister, | 我们要跟他正面刚 就像凯文·麦卡利斯特 |
[13:55] | we shall not go softly into the night. | 我们不能到了夜晚就变得软弱 |
[13:57] | He could be anywhere. In the vents, under a lampshade, | 他可能在任何地方 在排气口 在灯罩下面 |
[13:59] | – the other side of town. – Hey, think about it. | -在小镇的另一边 -你想想 |
[14:01] | – He’s literally made of your stress. – So? | -他是由你的压力而生的 -然后呢 |
[14:03] | So he’s probably hiding out | 所以他可能藏在 |
[14:04] | in the most stressful place you can imagine. | 你能想象到的最有压力的地方 |
[14:08] | – This is your most stressful place? – Yes. | -这里是你最有压力的地方吗 -对 |
[14:10] | For starters, how do they stay in business all year? | 首先 他们怎么能全年都维持经营 |
[14:12] | It makes no sense financially. | 从经济上看完全不合理 |
[14:14] | The whole place smells like the inside of a plastic bag. | 这地方闻起来就像在塑料袋里面 |
[14:16] | And for some reason, they sell marked-up PS4s. | 而且出于某种原因 他们还卖高价的PS4游戏机 |
[14:18] | Plus I’m afraid of skeletons. Ah! See? | 还有我害怕骷髅 你看 |
[14:20] | Wait a minute, he’s here. I can sense it. | 等等 他在这里 我能感觉到 |
[14:22] | Also, I can see him right there. | 而且我能看到他就在那儿 |
[14:29] | Oh, great, now we have to pay for that. | 太棒了 我们得把它买下来了 |
[14:32] | – Are you guys on Molly? – Molly is on Molly, | -你们都吃了莫莉吗 -莫莉吃了莫莉 |
[14:34] | but the rest of us are on Jesse. | 但我们其他人吃的都是杰茜 |
[14:37] | You want some of this? | 你要来点这个吗 |
[14:41] | Oh, yes, Jesse. That’s me, super cool. | 杰茜 就是我 超级酷 |
[14:44] | Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum. | 雅姆 雅姆 雅姆 雅姆 雅姆 雅姆 |
[14:46] | All I’m saying is think about it. | 我说的只是考虑一下 |
[14:47] | Are you thinking about it? Are you fucking thinking about it? | 你会考虑吗 你他妈会考虑吗 |
[14:49] | – What am I thinking about? – Our trip to the woods. | -我要考虑什么 -我们去森林旅游 |
[14:50] | – Self-publishing an erotic cookbook. – Getting married. | -出一本色情食谱 -结婚 |
[14:52] | Yes, yes, and I’m not saying no, but I need to think about it. | 好的 我不是说不行 但我要考虑一下 |
[14:54] | I’m an idiot. I’m a fucking idiot. | 我是个白痴 我他妈是个白痴 |
[14:56] | Hey, you guys want to hear a poem I just wrote? | 你们想听我刚写好的诗吗 |
[14:57] | Fuck yes, dude! | 太他妈想了 哥们 |
[15:00] | This is the greatest night ever. I have a nickname. | 这是有史以来最棒的一晚 我有昵称了 |
[15:03] | – They’re calling me Yummy Bear. – You are such a Yummy Bear. | -他们叫我美味熊 -你就是个美味熊 |
[15:06] | – That’s so you. – Right? | -对你太合适了 -是吧 |
[15:08] | Hey, uh, I’m sorry I’ve been such a dick. | 我很抱歉我之前像个混蛋 |
[15:11] | I know you just wanted to hang out and I guess I was jealous. | 我知道你只是想跟朋友玩 我想我是嫉妒 |
[15:14] | You were a dick. But it’s okay now. | 你是很混蛋 但现在没事了 |
[15:38] | The makeup here is marked up 1,000 percent. | 这里的化妆品都涨了十倍的价格 |
[15:40] | – All these costumes are so slutty. – Keep it together, Korvo. | -这些衣服都好淫荡 -坚持住 科尔沃 |
[15:42] | He wants you stressed. | 他想要你有压力 |
[15:52] | – Fuck you! – There he is, get him. | -操你妈 -他在那儿 打他 |
[15:56] | Where did he go? | 他去哪儿了 |
[15:59] | Fuck, I hate this kind of place. I hate mirrors, goddamn it. | 操 我讨厌这种地方 我讨厌镜子 该死 |
[16:01] | This is so scary. | 太吓人了 |
[16:20] | So apparently I’m buying a van, writing a cookbook, | 所以显然我要买一辆货车 写一本食谱 |
[16:23] | and maybe marrying Mark Melner. | 可能还要跟马克·墨尔纳结婚 |
[16:24] | Lucky, I always thought he’d make a good dad. | 真幸运 我一直觉得他会是个好爸爸 |
[16:27] | Oh, hey, what’s up, girl? | 怎么了 妹子 |
[16:35] | What the heck? Staci K? | 怎么回事 斯塔茜·K |
[16:37] | I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[16:47] | Oh, shit, your dumb pollen must have mixed with my cool pollen | 糟了 你的蠢花粉跟我的酷花粉肯定混在一起 |
[16:50] | and turned everyone into crazies. | 让大家都发疯了 |
[16:51] | – Ah! Cripes. – Come on, let’s get out of here. | -天哪 -来 我们快离开这里 |
[17:04] | Stay calm. You’re the man, Korvo. | 保持冷静 你最棒了 科尔沃 |
[17:05] | You’re a sexy hunk. Keep it together. | 你是个性感男神 坚持住 |
[17:07] | Korvo, where are you? Don’t stress, man. | 科尔沃 你在哪里 别有压力 哥们 |
[17:09] | We can still get him. Oh, my God! | 我们还是能抓住他的 天啊 |
[17:11] | – What? – They have mini Japanese Kit Kats | -怎么了 -他们卖迷你日本奇巧巧克力 |
[17:13] | in all sorts of flavors. | 各种各样口味的都有 |
[17:18] | – No! – Busted. | -不 -逮到你了 |
[17:19] | Check us out, bitch. | 尝尝这个 贱人 |
[17:45] | Explain to me again why we aren’t just killing this A-hole. | 再跟我解释一下为什么不能杀死这个混账 |
[17:47] | If we do then, in a way, he wins. | 那样的话 在某种意义上 他就得手了 |
[17:49] | Maybe by cutting him open and studying his insides, | 也许通过把他剖开 研究他的内在 |
[17:51] | I can learn how to control my stress instead of just avoiding it. | 我就能学会控制压力 而不是仅仅逃避它 |
[17:54] | Aw, that’s nice, Korvo. | 你想得可真周到 科尔沃 |
[17:55] | But I still say we light this little cunt on fire. | 但我还是提议把这个贱货拿去火上烤了 |
[17:57] | Oh, language, Terry. | 注意语言 特里 |
[17:58] | Sorry. I’m just all jacked up on green tea Kit Kats. | 抱歉 绿茶奇巧巧克力给我吃嗨了 |
[18:00] | Uh, guys, we have a big problem that Jesse caused. | 大伙 我们遇到了一个杰茜造成的大麻烦 |
[18:03] | We grew flowers on our heads. We know it’s a puberty thing | 我们脑袋上长花了 肯定是因为青春期 |
[18:06] | – and that we’re turning into adults. – What’s “Poo-berty”? | -我们要变成成年人了 -什么叫”便成人” |
[18:08] | You know, when humans grow hair | 你知道的 就是人类开始长毛发 |
[18:10] | and bleed out of their penises and stuff. | 还有丁丁流血的那些事 |
[18:12] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, that’s awful. | -天啊 -那太糟糕了 |
[18:13] | You’re not a human. You don’t get to have a puberty. | 你们不是人类 你们没有青春期 |
[18:15] | You grow into our size | 你们只会长到我们这么大 |
[18:16] | and then eventually turn into a wise old tree. | 然后最终会变成一颗有智慧的古树 |
[18:18] | And if you’re lucky, someone uses your body to build a house. | 如果幸运的话 有人会用你们躯干造房子 |
[18:20] | This is just fungus you get from not washing your hands. | 你们这只是因为不洗手所以才长霉菌了 |
[18:22] | You gotta wash those hands. | 你们要勤洗手 |
[18:23] | It’s fine as long as you didn’t | 只要你们没有让里面的花粉混合 |
[18:24] | let your pollens mix and infect anyone, all right? | 然后传染给其他人就没事 懂了吗 |
[18:27] | The only way to stop this infection | 唯一能阻止这场传染病的办法 |
[18:28] | is to inject the serum under their skin. | 就是把血清给他们皮下注射进去 |
[18:30] | But we can’t let them bite us or we’ll turn crazy too. | 但不能被他们咬到 否则我们也会变疯 |
[18:33] | Which is why we have to use these emergency medical weapons. | 所以我们要用上这些应急医疗武器 |
[18:35] | – We get to cut people up? – It doesn’t hurt them. | -我们能去砍人了 -这不会伤到他们 |
[18:37] | The cuts all heal themselves | 伤口会自动愈合 |
[18:38] | because of the sci-fi goo the blades emit. | 因为刀上释放的科幻粘液 |
[18:40] | Lame. | 无聊 |
[18:41] | But wouldn’t it be safer to use, like, a dart or something? | 但就安全来说 用飞镖什么的不是更好吗 |
[18:43] | You want to use a dart? Okay, yeah. | 你想用飞镖 好呀 |
[18:44] | Go ahead, use a dart. This is way cooler than a dart. | 那你去用飞镖吧 这可比飞镖酷多了 |
[18:46] | Let’s go stab some kids and save some lives. | 让我们去捅些小孩来救他们的命吧 |
[19:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:05] | Oh, eat it! | 吃我一招 |
[19:08] | – Yes! – Thanks, man. | -爽 -谢了老兄 |
[19:14] | I’m sorry, I’m healing you. You’re welcome, I love you. | 抱歉 我在救你们 不用谢我 我爱你们 |
[19:17] | Wow, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:31] | Don’t worry, they won’t remember any of this. | 别担心 他们什么都不会记得 |
[19:33] | But they’re gonna remember I’m cool, right? | 但他们会记住我这么酷炫的对吗 |
[19:35] | No, at best, they’ll remember that you aren’t. | 不 他们能记起你原来不酷就不错了 |
[19:57] | – Oh, thanks, man. – Yeah, no problem. | -谢了 兄弟 -不客气 |
[20:17] | – Whoa, dude, what are you doing? – Sitting with my party buds. | -你来干什么 -来和我的兄弟坐在一起 |
[20:20] | – Last night was crazy, right? – Bro. | -昨晚可太疯狂了 对吧 -老弟 |
[20:22] | This table’s for air podders only. | 这桌是苹果无线耳机用户专用 |
[20:24] | I could turn into a pod. | 我也能换成蓝牙耳机 |
[20:26] | No way, man. Pod save this seat for someone else. | 没用的 这个位置已经被耳机占了 |
[20:31] | Sorry, Yummy Bear. Same thing happened to me with the Stacis. | 抱歉 美味小熊 斯塔茜们也这么对我 |
[20:34] | They told me to take my flat ass back to Planet Mexico. | 她们让平胸的我滚回墨西哥星去 |
[20:37] | Everyone who’s awesome and cool is such a jerk. | 每个又棒又酷的人都是那么的混蛋 |
[20:39] | I’m a jerk all the time, but it never gets me anywhere. | 我也一直挺混蛋的 但我怎么混得这么差 |
[20:42] | Hey, uh, we heard you guys were at that crazy party last night. | 我们听说你们昨晚去了那个疯狂的派对 |
[20:45] | Who said it was crazy? No one got stabbed. | 你听谁说的疯狂 没有人被刀捅啊 |
[20:47] | Oh, no, no, no. We haven’t been to any of those parties. | 不不不不 我们从没去过那种派对 |
[20:50] | We just want to hear about it. | 我们只想听你们说说 |
[20:51] | So first, we were all hanging out at Barn’s house. | 一开始 我们都在巴恩的家里 |
[20:54] | – Was it in a real barn? – No, it was Cooper Barn’s house. | -在谷仓里吗 -不是 是库珀·巴恩的家里 |
[20:58] | Apparently, cool kids call each other by their last name. | 显然 酷小孩们互相以姓氏称呼 |
[21:21] | Wake up, you little slut. It’s time me and you had it out. | 起床了小贱人 我们是时候来谈谈了 |
[21:26] | What the? | 什么 |
[21:30] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不不不不不不 |
[21:34] | This is a regular goob– | 这就是个普通的疙瘩 |
[21:35] | Terry, have you seen my tennis racket? | 特里 你看到我的网球拍了吗 |
[21:37] | I’ve noticed that women | 我注意到那些 |
[21:38] | who play tennis are particularly dominant. | 打网球的女性都比较强势 |
[21:40] | I have a better chance of finding an assertive mate while– | 我可能有机会找到一位更独断的伴侣 |
[21:43] | – What, where is the red goobler? – I killed him. | -红色疙瘩小人哪去了 -我把他杀了 |
[21:45] | – Damn, Terry, that’s cold. – Yeah. | -我去 特里 真够冷血的 -嗯 |
[21:46] | I just, um, I knew as long as he was alive, | 我只是 我知道他只要活着 |
[21:49] | you would always worry about him escaping, | 你就总会担心他有没有逃跑 |
[21:50] | and I wanted you to have, just, less stress in your life. | 我想让你 过得没那么多压力 |
[21:53] | I care about you, man. So I chopped up his body | 我太在乎你了 所以我就把他给剁了 |
[21:55] | and I fed it to the pigs, and I shot the pigs into space. | 拿去喂了猪 然后把猪射向了太空 |
[21:59] | So don’t worry, those pigs are safe. No, they’re not. | 所以不用担心 那些猪很安全 并没有 |
[22:01] | That is the nicest thing anyone’s ever done for me. | 这真是别人对我做过最好的事情了 |
[22:03] | Thank you, Terry. | 谢谢你 特里 |
[22:06] | Oh, I feel so relaxed. I took a bath. | 我感觉好放松 我洗了个澡 |
[22:09] | Just a soak. Didn’t even wash my junk. | 单纯泡着 屌都没有洗 |
[22:11] | Nobody’s hunting me anymore and it feels good, Terry. | 没人再追杀我了 这感觉太好了 特里 |
[22:13] | – It feels right. – Uh, yep, feels great. Good night. | -这才像话 -对 感觉不错 晚安 |
[22:15] | Ah, I will now enjoy the stress-free sleep of safety, | 现在我可以享受安全无忧的优质睡眠了 |
[22:18] | knowing that no one out there is playing the long game | 知道外面没人在谋划取我性命 |
[22:21] | waiting for me to drop my guard, or-or anything like that. | 等待着我放下防备 这些都没有了 |