时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Do you know why you’re here? | 你知道你们为什么在这吗 |
[00:10] | It’s probably ’cause Yumyulack did something to get us in trouble, | 多半是因为雅姆莱克做了什么让我们陷入麻烦的事 |
[00:14] | as per “uush.” | 跟往常”牙样” |
[00:15] | Oh, you mean something awesome you tattle on me for? | 你是说你打小报告的一件超棒的事吗 |
[00:18] | I’m no snitch! | 我才不是告密者 |
[00:19] | Then why are you getting stitches? | 那你为什么受伤 |
[00:23] | Oh my God, shut up! | 我的天 闭嘴 |
[00:24] | You both ruined the school year with your weird science. | 你们俩用你们的古怪科学毁了整个学年 |
[00:26] | You trapped the chess team in an alternative dimension, | 你们把象棋队困在另一个维度里 |
[00:29] | reanimated all the fetal pigs, and we can’t prove this, | 复活了所有胎猪 而我们无法证明 |
[00:31] | but we’re reasonably confident | 但我们有理由认为 |
[00:32] | that you gave Miss Kim a three-month period | 在金老师没收你们的白炽球后 |
[00:35] | after she took away your glowing orb. | 你们给了她一次为期三个月的月经 |
[00:36] | – Snitch! – Not today! | -告密者 -今天休想得逞 |
[00:38] | – Die! Die! Die! – No, you don’t. No, you don’t. | -去死 去死 -想得美 想得美 |
[00:40] | Yumyulack, out of 180 days of school this year, | 雅姆莱克 今年180天的学业里 |
[00:43] | you’ve been late 179 times. | 你迟到了179次 |
[00:45] | And Jesse, you’ve been late three times. | 杰茜 你迟到了三次 |
[00:48] | – I’m a monster! – It’s true, she is. | -我是怪物 -她确实是 |
[00:50] | If either of you are ever late or miss class ever again, | 如果你们俩谁再迟到或旷课的话 |
[00:54] | then you will be expelled. | 就等着被开除吧 |
[00:55] | Which means you’ll have to go to military school, | 也就是说你们只能去上军校 |
[00:58] | where the bullies will fuck you. | 霸凌们会上你们 |
[01:01] | And they make you shave your head. | 他们会逼你剃头 |
[01:04] | But my hair defines me. | 可我的头发代表我的个性 |
[01:06] | Then don’t fuck up! | 那就别搞砸 |
[01:10] | Oh, it’s so hot when you yell at children. | 你吼学生的时候好性感 |
[01:13] | I dump a Dixie cup worth of fuck juice in my pants | 你每次在他们永久档案里留下记录时 |
[01:16] | every time you put something on their permanent record. | 我的裤子里就会漏满一杯子的性汁 |
[01:18] | Oh, that shit follows them to college. | 这记录会跟着他们到大学 |
[01:21] | Brace yourself. I saw this on Starz. | 接受你自己 我在Starz看到的 |
[01:24] | Oh, what the fu–! | 我的妈呀 |
[01:26] | Terry, a-a little help. | 特里 帮帮忙 |
[01:28] | Really, | 不是吧 |
[01:29] | you’re too lazy to even look at me? | 你已经懒到连看我一眼都嫌累吗 |
[01:30] | Ohh, I’m limiting myself to three neck movements a day. | 我给自己规定每天脖子只能动三次 |
[01:33] | I only got one left. | 我只剩一次了 |
[01:34] | We need to re-facet the dorsal prism, | 我们得在背棱镜上重新刻面 |
[01:35] | the lavatic reactor needs more Aa, | 岩浆反应堆需要更多丙烯酸 |
[01:37] | and you paired your phone to the ship stereo | 你把你的手机和飞船立体声音响配对 |
[01:38] | and I don’t know how to get it off. | 我不知道该怎么解除 |
[01:39] | If I have to listen to the | 如果我得 |
[01:40] | “Gone in 60 Seconds” soundtrack one more time– | 再听一次《极速60秒》的原声带 |
[01:42] | Oh man, you know I’m too dumb to help. | 天 你知道我很笨帮不上忙 |
[01:43] | Just zap yourself with the smart ray. | 用智慧射线枪打你自己 |
[01:45] | It takes one second. | 一下就好了 |
[01:46] | Hard pass. Smart people are sad. | 不要 聪明人很可悲 |
[01:49] | Wait. Wh-what are you doing? | 等等 你在干什么 |
[01:51] | Terry, get back here. Let me shoot you with the smart ray. | 特里 回来 让我用智慧射线枪打你 |
[01:57] | – Terry! – I didn’t know it would break that easy. | -特里 -我不知道它这么不经摔 |
[01:59] | Hey, can you please trap Jesse in the hell dimension? She sucks ass. | 你能把杰茜困在地狱维度吗 她逊毙了 |
[02:01] | No. That dimension is for | 不行 那个维度是专门用来 |
[02:02] | work enemies and Ansel Elgort only. | 放工作敌人和安塞尔·埃尔格特的 |
[02:04] | And for trash when we forget to put the bin out. | 以及当我们忘记把垃圾箱拿出来时装垃圾的 |
[02:06] | Yumyulack got us in trouble again. | 雅姆莱克又让我们陷入了麻烦 |
[02:08] | And they for sure figured out that shit with the orb. | 他们肯定搞清楚了白炽球的奥秘 |
[02:10] | Can I just quit school? What does it matter anyway? | 我能辍学吗 感觉毫无意义 |
[02:13] | The Pupa is gonna evolve into its true form and destroy this planet. | 噗噗会进化成他的真实形态 毁灭这个星球 |
[02:15] | Can’t I just watch TV until that happens? | 我能看电视看到那事发生吗 |
[02:17] | – Pepsi. – L-look, this thing is unpredictable. | -百事可乐 -这很难以预料 |
[02:19] | It could go off in a week or in a year. | 可能一周后也可能是一年后 |
[02:21] | It just said “Pepsi.” Who knows what’s going on with it. | 只写了百事可乐 谁知道它怎么样了 |
[02:23] | Goddammit, Terry, you’re supposed to know. You’re the Pupa specialist. | 该死 特里 你就该知道的 你是噗噗专家 |
[02:25] | – Whatever. – All right, you two, listen, | -随便你 -你们俩挺好了 |
[02:27] | school is important and it makes you smart, | 学校很重要 它让你变聪明 |
[02:29] | and being smart is more important than anything else ever. | 变聪明比其他任何事都重要 |
[02:31] | Counterpoint: Korvo’s stupid. | 对立观点 科尔沃很蠢 |
[02:33] | School is important ’cause it’s super-fun | 学校很重要因为它超好玩 |
[02:35] | and the stakes are super-low | 风险超低 |
[02:36] | and there’s tons of hot people there | 还有很多特别性感的人 |
[02:37] | who want to party-slash-do finger stuff. | 他们想要派对以及做”手指”干的事 |
[02:39] | Wait, Terry, you like school? | 等等 特里 你喜欢学校 |
[02:41] | Heck yeah, dum-dums, school rules! | 当然了 笨蛋 学校最棒了 |
[02:43] | Really? You know, we could go to school too. | 真的吗 你知道 我们也可以去上学 |
[02:44] | Ah, I wish. | 我倒是想呢 |
[02:45] | There is a school for adults behind the cement factory, Terry. | 水泥厂后面有个成人学校 特里 |
[02:48] | – There is? – Yes, we could go there. | -是吗 -嗯 我们可以去那 |
[02:49] | We could get smart and compete for the teacher’s approval. | 我们可以变聪明 然后竞争老师的认可 |
[02:52] | Or we could meet cool girls, join a frat, | 或者我们可以认识酷酷的女生 加入兄弟会 |
[02:53] | and never work on the ship. | 不用修复飞船 |
[02:54] | Or you could learn responsibility, become a better person, | 或者你可以学会责任 变成一个更好的人 |
[02:56] | and help me with the ship. | 帮我修飞船 |
[02:58] | Terry and Korvo, going to school for the exact same reasons. | 特里和科尔沃 因为同样的原因而去上学 |
[03:02] | Planet Shlorp was a perfect utopia. | 什洛普星曾是个完美的乌托邦 |
[03:04] | Until the asteroid hit. | 直到被小行星撞上 |
[03:07] | One hundred adults and their replicants were issued a Pupa | 一百个成人以及他们的复制人分到了一只噗噗 |
[03:10] | and escaped into, uh, the space, | 逃往了太空 |
[03:11] | searching for new homes on uninhabited worlds. | 在杳无人迹的世界里寻找新家 |
[03:15] | We crashed on Earth, stranding us on an already overpopulated planet. | 我们坠落在地球上 困在了一个已经人口过密的星球 |
[03:18] | That’s right, I’ve been talking this whole time. | 是的 我一直在说这个 |
[03:19] | I’m the one holding the Pupa. My name’s Korvo. | 抱着噗噗的人是我 我叫科尔沃 |
[03:21] | This is-this is my show. I just dropped the Pupa. Do you see me? | 这是我的节目 我的噗噗掉了 你看到我了吗 |
[03:23] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[03:25] | I hate Earth. It’s a horrible home. | 我讨厌地球 这是个糟糕的家园 |
[03:27] | People are stupid. | 人类太笨了 |
[03:28] | The second you point out Christ was an alien, | 你一指出基督是外星人 |
[03:30] | they get all wound up and start yelling at you, | 他们就恼羞成怒 开始朝你吼 |
[03:31] | even though he did a bunch of alien stuff. | 尽管祂做了很多外来的事情 |
[03:33] | Get with it. It’s-it’s no big duh. | 顺应潮流 没什么大不了 |
[03:43] | Hey, do I look cool? I think I look cool. | 我看上去酷吗 我觉得我看上去很酷 |
[03:45] | – First day of school, baby. Whoo! – Terry, stop acting like a spaz | -第一天上学 好棒 -特里 别像个傻子 |
[03:47] | and just be cool like me. | 要像我这样酷 |
[03:48] | Spooky robes are not cool. | 幽灵一般的袍子一点不酷 |
[03:49] | You’re just jealous of my swish. | 你只是嫉妒我的刷刷声 |
[03:53] | God, that’s so fucking cool. | 天哪 这也太酷了 |
[03:55] | This is gonna be good for you, Terry. | 这对你是好事 特里 |
[03:56] | Maybe this will stop you from being lazy all the time. | 或许这样你就不会一直偷懒了 |
[03:58] | You know, I’m not gonna even respond to that | 我甚至都不想回你这句话 |
[03:59] | because I’m too lazy to think of a response. | 因为我实在懒得想怎么回你 |
[04:01] | Then why in God’s name are you so excited to be at the school? | 那你上个学为什么还这么激动 |
[04:03] | Because I love classic college movies, | 因为我喜欢经典的校园电影 |
[04:05] | like “Monsters University,” “PCU,” and “The Skulls.” | 比如《怪兽大学》《政治正确的你》和《圣堂风云》 |
[04:09] | My plan is to do cool movie stuff | 我的计划是把电影里事做一遍 |
[04:10] | and then just cheat off you at the end of the semester. | 然后在期末的时候抄你的答案 |
[04:12] | You know, you need to learn to not take shortcuts all the time, Terry. | 你不能总是去抄捷径 特里 |
[04:14] | How’s that for me teeing up an episode arc for your character? | 我把这一条设计成你的故事情节 怎么样 |
[04:17] | You’re the one who wanted me to zap myself with the smart gun. | 是你让我把智慧射线用在自己身上的 |
[04:19] | Now that’s an example of | 这正是一个 |
[04:19] | an appropriate use of corner cutting, and I’ll te– | 投机取巧走捷径的例子 我会… |
[04:21] | No, I won the argument. Better hurry or you’re gonna be late. | 不 你没争过我 最好赶快走 不然你要迟到了 |
[04:23] | And then you’ll have to take a shortcut to class, | 然后你只能走捷径去上课了 |
[04:25] | and I know how much you hate those. | 而我知道你有多讨厌走捷径 |
[04:27] | I like my notes in blue ink! | 我喜欢用蓝色墨水记笔记 |
[04:33] | Make way for my peep, beggar! | 别挡路 乞丐 |
[04:36] | Not so fast! | 先别急 |
[04:38] | – Get his bag. – What the hell? | -把他的包拿来 -什么情况 |
[04:41] | – Well, this is interesting. – That belongs to The Duke. | -这还真有意思 -那是公爵的东西 |
[04:45] | – Not anymore. – You’re dead! You’re all dead! | -不再是了 -你们都死定了 |
[04:47] | Like my son, you tiny bastard! | 就像我儿子一样死了 你这个混蛋 |
[04:49] | No! We don’t kill. | 不 我们不杀人 |
[04:51] | That’s what separates us from the people that do kill. | 这是我们和那些会杀人的人之间的区别 |
[04:54] | We don’t– We do the opposite of what they do. | 我们凡事都跟他们对着来 |
[04:56] | In terms of killing, we don’t. Got it? | 我们不杀人 明白了吗 |
[04:59] | 最后一天上学 祝你度过一个愉快的夏天 毕业典礼取消 不退款 | |
[05:00] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[05:02] | Fellow students, teachers, anyone? | 同学们 老师们 有人吗 |
[05:05] | Today’s been a great day. | 今天真不错 |
[05:06] | No one’s called me a “gay-lien,” | 没人再叫我”基佬星人” |
[05:08] | and I didn’t have to hide in the bathroom | 我也不必藏在厕所里 |
[05:09] | and pretend to have a butthole. | 假装自己有屁眼 |
[05:10] | – Yeah, because nobody’s here. – Wait, what? | -是啊 因为根本没人在 -等等 什么 |
[05:14] | Oh my God. I didn’t even notice. What the hell? | 天哪 我都没注意 怎么回事 |
[05:16] | I think we’re being tested. | 我觉得是在考验我们 |
[05:18] | Principal Cooke is trying to see if we’ll be late or go to class | 库克校长想知道 我们在没有人看着的情况下 |
[05:21] | even when nobody’s watching us. | 是会迟到还是会准时上课 |
[05:23] | This must be what summer school is. | 这肯定就是暑期班吧 |
[05:25] | An intense psychological mind game, | 一场激烈的心理战 |
[05:27] | not unlike the Academy award-winning film “Suicide Squad.” | 和那部得了奥斯卡的《自杀小队》没什么区别 |
[05:30] | So don’t get in my way! | 别碍我事 |
[05:32] | You don’t get in my way, buster. | 你也别碍我事 混蛋 |
[05:33] | This is about to be the most epic challenge of our lives. | 这是我们人生中最严酷的挑战了 |
[05:36] | I don’t want you messing me up. | 我可不想让你坏了我的事 |
[05:58] | His name was Charles Paulson Ginsburg, | 他的名字叫查尔斯·鲍尔森·金斯博格 |
[06:01] | but you may know him as the father of the video cassette recorder. | 但你们可能是以录像机之父的身份认识他的 |
[06:05] | I know him as the father of me. | 而他正是我父亲 |
[06:09] | Kegger at my place tonight. Real college experience. | 今晚我家办酒会 来点真正的大学体验 |
[06:12] | Beers and shots and we might even steal a police horse. | 酒管够 说不定我们还会去偷一匹警马 |
[06:14] | I’d have to get a baby-sitter. | 我得去找个保姆 |
[06:15] | Well, bring them kids, girl. We don’t ID at Casa de Terry’s. | 把孩子们也带上 来特里家不需要身份证 |
[06:18] | Terry, shut up. | 特里 闭嘴 |
[06:19] | Delores, you gonna come and get tore up at my party? | 德洛丽丝 你要来参加我的派对吗 |
[06:22] | I have to go home and watch “NCIS.” | 我得回家看《海军罪案调查处》 |
[06:25] | This sucks. | 真没劲 |
[06:26] | No one’s appreciated or even mentioned | 根本就没有人赏识 甚至都没人提到 |
[06:27] | that I’m dressed exactly like Van Wilder, | 我穿得和《留级之王》里一模一样 |
[06:29] | – you know, the mentor of Taj. – Will you please pay attention? | -就是泰吉的导师 -你能集中一下注意力吗 |
[06:31] | That’s your job. Mine is to be awesome. | 那是你的职责 我的职责是耍酷 |
[06:34] | I just missed what the C in VCR means. | 我刚刚没听到”录像机”里的”像”是什么意思 |
[06:35] | – It could mean anything. – Man, this is bullshit. | -可能是任何意思 -真够扯的 |
[06:37] | College is supposed to be about partying all night | 大学生活就应该整夜派对 |
[06:39] | and getting into legal trouble but my dad’s a lawyer, | 然后惹上法律上的麻烦 不过我爸是律师 |
[06:41] | so I’m walking away scot-free. | 所以我可以平安无事 |
[06:43] | Guess I have to step up my game. | 看来我必须玩得更野一点了 |
[06:46] | Ohh! Hey, hey, whoa, look out! | 小心点 |
[06:48] | Hey, I’m the Frisbee guy. | 我是飞盘男 |
[06:49] | Now let’s say I have to repair a DVD player. | 这么说吧 我得去修一个播放机 |
[06:51] | Is that the same as the VCR? | 那和录像机是一回事吗 |
[06:53] | Ohh, I wish I knew it. | 要是我知道就好了 |
[06:55] | Terry, stop it. Nobody likes Frisbee. You look like an idiot. | 特里 住手 没人喜欢飞盘 你看着就像个智障 |
[06:58] | Hey, does the Frisbee match the drapes? | 飞盘和小穴相配吗 |
[07:00] | I don’t know, do you have the balls to find out? | 不知道呢 你有胆一探究竟吗 |
[07:09] | Thank God we got the mattress with the fabric-encased coils. | 谢天谢地 我们的床垫是用织物包裹的 |
[07:11] | Otherwise, I’d be bouncing all over the place. | 否则 我肯定会被弹来弹去 |
[07:14] | Class is starting soon, Terry. Were you out all night partying again? | 马上要上课了 特里 你昨晚又去参加派对了吗 |
[07:17] | Oh yeah, I was out all night looking for a party. | 是啊 我在外面找了一整晚的派对 |
[07:20] | Rumor had it the swim team was raging at The Rock | 有传言说 游泳队在巨石狂欢 |
[07:22] | but it was just two homeless guys dancing. | 结果只是两个流浪汉在跳舞 |
[07:23] | Ugh. So Jesse, Yumyulack, how’s school going for you two? | 杰茜 雅姆莱克 你们的学校生活如何 |
[07:27] | I’m in the middle of this complicated psychological test | 我正在接受一项复杂的心理测验 |
[07:29] | not unlike the Academy award-wining film “Suicide Squad.” | 和那部得了奥斯卡的《自杀小队》没什么区别 |
[07:32] | Yeah. And none of the teachers are there to tell us what to do. | 是啊 而且没有老师告诉我们该做什么 |
[07:35] | I’m sure that’s all part of the test. | 我想这都是测验的一部分吧 |
[07:36] | Probably just trying to get you to think outside the box. | 可能只是为了教会你们跳出思维框架 |
[07:38] | Oh, oh, oh, I don’t mean to live más right now | 倒不是我现在想去墨西哥卷饼店 |
[07:40] | but instead of thinking outside the box, | 但与其跳出思维框架 |
[07:42] | maybe they should be thinking outside the– | 也许他们应该跳出… |
[07:45] | Saying this goes against every fiber of my brotherness, | 说这话有悖于我做哥哥的所有准则 |
[07:48] | but you know what we have to do. | 但你知道我们得怎么做 |
[07:50] | Knife fight! | 刀子大战 |
[07:50] | No, we can’t hate each other like siblings. | 不 我们不能像兄妹一样讨厌对方 |
[07:52] | We have to hate each other academically. | 我们得从学术方面讨厌对方 |
[07:55] | We have to be each other’s teachers. | 我们得当对方的老师 |
[07:57] | Well, then look to your left and look to your right, motherfucker, | 先看你的左边 再看右边 混蛋 |
[08:00] | ’cause I’m about to matriculate your ass. | 因为我马上要把你录取了 |
[08:02] | Do you realize what this is? This has The Duke’s whole empire. | 你们知道这是什么吗 这上面是公爵的整个王国 |
[08:06] | Food caches, secret passages, and ugh, | 食物储藏处 秘密通道 还有 |
[08:08] | he has his own personal ’50s diner called Bop Bops. | 他自己还有一家叫波普波普的五十年代风格餐厅 |
[08:11] | We can empty the stockpile and redistribute to the rest of the wall. | 我们可以搬空食物储藏 分配到墙内的其他地方 |
[08:14] | And nobody will know it was us. | 不会有人知道是我们干的 |
[08:15] | It’s the perfect crime. | 这是完美犯罪 |
[08:17] | Just like in “Ocean’s Thirteen.” | 和《十三罗汉》里一样 |
[08:18] | It’s Elliott Gould’s best work since the ’70s. | 这是艾略特·古尔德七十年代后的巅峰之作 |
[08:21] | Guys, he was also great on “Friends.” | 朋友们 他在《老友记》中也很出色 |
[08:26] | Everyone, sit down and shut up, | 都给我坐下 闭嘴 |
[08:28] | or I swear to God I’ll have you back on the streets before lunch. | 不然我发誓我会在午餐前把你们扔回街上 |
[08:31] | I am gonna get real with you. | 我要和你们讲实话 |
[08:33] | I bet you didn’t know Shakespeare was the original rapper. | 我猜你们都不知道莎士比亚是初代说唱歌手 |
[08:37] | Oh, did Shakespeare live on Sedgwick Avenue | 莎士比亚在山姆之子事发的五年前和DJ库尔·赫克 |
[08:39] | with DJ Kool Herc in the Bronx five years before the Son of Sam? | 一起住在布朗克斯的塞奇威克大道上吗 |
[08:42] | Yeah, sure, that’s why Shakespeare’s writing is like rap. | 没错 因此莎士比亚的作品像说唱一样 |
[08:45] | Plus he made a bunch of money and sampled other playwrights | 他还发了大财 抄袭其他剧作家 |
[08:47] | without giving them any credit. | 还不承认 |
[08:48] | This makes me like Shakespeare. | 这让我喜欢上莎士比亚了 |
[08:49] | Of course it does. | 那还用说 |
[08:51] | My tough-yet-relatable teaching style | 我歪打正着的教学风格 |
[08:53] | is breaking through your emotional armor. | 击穿了你的情感盔甲 |
[08:55] | And how. | 怎么做到的 |
[09:05] | Terry, I’m trying to study, which is what you should be doing. | 特里 我在学习呢 你也该学习 |
[09:08] | I am. I’m studying how to get into a drumline, | 我在 我在学习如何加入打击乐团 |
[09:10] | like in that movie “Whiplash.” | 和电影《爆裂鼓手》里一样 |
[09:11] | Do you have any idea what happens if you fail out of school, Terry? | 你知不知道如果你挂科辍学会怎样 特里 |
[09:13] | I assume it’s some type of spanking situation. | 我猜屁股得挨板子 |
[09:15] | No, I thought school would give you some discipline. | 不 我以为学校会约束你呢 |
[09:17] | Instead, you’ve left me no other choice. | 可现在 我没有别的办法了 |
[09:19] | If you fail, no more TV, | 如果挂科了 不许看电视 |
[09:20] | no more video games, and no more Hulu, | 不许打电子游戏 不许看Hulu |
[09:23] | the subscription-based service. | 那个订阅型的网站 |
[09:24] | But Netflix doesn’t have the Hulu production | 但网飞没有Hulu出品的 |
[09:26] | of the Hulu presentation of “The Looming Tower.” | Hulu剧集《塔影蜃楼》 |
[09:28] | How do I know what happens about “The Looming Tower,” Korvo. | 我怎么追《塔影蜃楼》这部剧 科尔沃 |
[09:31] | That’s the only way you’ll learn. | 这是唯一让你学习的办法了 |
[09:32] | Can’t you just make me glasses | 你就不能给我造一副眼镜 |
[09:33] | that allow me to see through people’s bodies | 让我的视线穿过人类的身体 |
[09:35] | so I can cheat off of them. | 然后作弊吗 |
[09:35] | Obviously yes, but not in time for the test. | 显然能 但是考试时不能 |
[09:37] | Wait, no, I-I’m not helping you cut corners anymore. | 等等 不行 我可不能再帮你偷懒耍滑了 |
[09:39] | You have to do this on your own. | 你得自己来 |
[09:40] | That’s that arc popping its head up again. | 你又被弧线影响了 |
[09:43] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 行 |
[09:44] | I’ll go get my books. | 我去拿我的书 |
[09:46] | Dammit, I can’t even shoot myself with the smart ray. | 妈的 我甚至都不能用智慧射线枪射自己 |
[09:49] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办呢 |
[09:50] | Pupa, you know you can’t play with the dumb ray. | 噗噗 你可不能随便摆弄智障射线枪 |
[09:52] | If you shoot anyone, they’ll become… super dumb and fun. | 一旦击中谁 他们就会变得 又傻又搞笑 |
[09:55] | Like me. | 和我一样 |
[09:57] | Hah! This human math is honestly very easy. | 人类的数学简直小菜一碟 |
[10:00] | They haven’t even found the number that comes before zero. | 他们甚至都没发现零以前的数字 |
[10:02] | – What are you doing with the dumb ray? – I’m holding it. | -你拿着智障射线枪干嘛 -我在举着它 |
[10:05] | Get dumb, motherfucker. | 吃我一枪 大变智障 |
[10:06] | Terry, we’re only supposed to use that in emergencies, | 特里 这只能在应急的时候用 |
[10:08] | when we’re overthinking things. | 以防我们想得太多了 |
[10:09] | That’s what’s happening right now. | 现在就是这种情况 |
[10:10] | Please don’t make me dumb. | 求你了 别让我变傻 |
[10:11] | None of my podcasts are gonna make any sense. | 这样我的播客就会变得毫无逻辑 |
[10:13] | If you’re dumb and I’m dumb, then we can be dumb together. | 你傻我也傻 我们就是葫芦藤上的两个瓜 |
[10:15] | But that plan is dumb. | 这个计划太蠢了 |
[10:18] | Oh my gosh, Korvo. Are you okay? | 我天 科尔沃 你还好吗 |
[10:27] | Hey, bud, how you feeling? | 老兄 感觉怎么样 |
[10:30] | Are you dumb now? | 你变傻了吗 |
[10:31] | I wanna watch the “Look Who’s Talking” trilogy | 我想看《飞越童真》三部曲 |
[10:32] | and eat hot dogs with ketchup. | 就着番茄酱吃热狗 |
[10:34] | Yeah! Dab it! | 万岁 搞定 |
[10:39] | I love getting beer in my body as fast as I can. | 我喜欢尽我所能 狂灌啤酒 |
[10:41] | Preaching to the choir, bro. | 英雄所见略同 兄弟 |
[10:42] | Do you wanna buy everything on the McDonald’s menu | 你想不想和我一起把麦当劳餐全入 |
[10:43] | and smoosh it together into a big ball | 把它们搓成一个大球 |
[10:45] | and then eat it with a knife and fork with me? | 然后用刀叉吃掉 |
[10:47] | Yes, a million times, yes. | 我愿意 打心底里愿意 |
[10:50] | 2Pac is like oxygen | 图派克像氧气 |
[10:50] | 非裔美国西岸 嘻哈音乐人 诗人 演员 | |
[10:50] | 图派克 西斯科 氧气 钚 | |
[10:52] | because we need him to live, | 离了他我们没法活 |
[10:53] | while Sisqo is more like plutonium | 而西斯科更像是钚 |
[10:53] | 美国R&B歌手 歌曲作者 唱片制作人 舞蹈演员和演员 | |
[10:55] | because he was kinda just a one-hit wonder | 只是在我们眼中 |
[10:57] | that we’ve forgotten about. | 一闪而过而已 |
[10:58] | Wow, I never realized that every school subject is basically rap. | 我从来都不知道学校的课其实都是说唱 |
[11:02] | That’s the most rap thing you’ve said all day. | 这是你一整天说得最像说唱的话了 |
[11:05] | A+ A plus. | |
[11:06] | Oh crap. We’re running out of time. It’s my turn. Teach me now. | 老天 快没时间了 该我了 教教我 |
[11:09] | Well, welcome to English 101. | 欢迎来到英语初级班 |
[11:10] | Everyone, pick up your textbook. | 所有人拿起课本 |
[11:12] | Now throw it out! | 扔出去 |
[11:14] | We won’t be needing it. I teach from the heart. | 我们不需要课本 我用心授课 |
[11:16] | Wait. Actually, go grab it from the trash. | 等等 把它从垃圾桶里捡回来 |
[11:19] | Yeah, we’re gonna rely heavily on the text. | 没错 我们要紧随文本 |
[11:22] | – Now throw it out! – Oh, come on! | -现在把它扔了 -搞错没有 |
[11:24] | Rager at our place. | 来我们家狂欢吧 |
[11:26] | Party starts at triple question marks and goes till 2:00 a.m. | 派对从???点开始 凌晨2点结束 |
[11:29] | We have a hard out. | 必须在那之前结束 |
[11:48] | Grab onto here. Hold here. | 扶住这里 抓紧这里 |
[11:50] | Spider! Nobody move. | 蜘蛛 都别动 |
[11:56] | Fuck you, spider. | 去你妈的 蜘蛛 |
[12:03] | Ugh, why did we start the party at triple question mark? | 我们为什么要说派对从???点开始 |
[12:05] | People have been rolling in all day. | 一整天都有人涌进来 |
[12:07] | Who wants to see me smash this bottle. | 谁想看我把这个瓶子砸烂 |
[12:10] | Touch my robes. Someone touch my fucking robes. | 摸摸我的袍子 快来个人摸摸我的袍子 |
[12:14] | Okay, I got a 95, you got a 33. | 我得了95 你得了33 |
[12:16] | Ah, we passed, and we were at school every single day. | 我们及格了 我们还每天都来学校 |
[12:19] | – Yeah, we did it! – Yay! | -我们成功了 -耶 |
[12:23] | I said we were here every day! | 我说了我们每天都来这儿 |
[12:27] | Hey, we did it. You can come out now. | 我们成功了 你们可以出来了 |
[12:29] | What are you waiting for? | 你们在等什么 |
[12:32] | Huh. You’d think they’d be raring to get out here. | 按常理 他们应该兴奋地跑出来 |
[12:34] | Unless nobody’s been watching us | 除非根本没人盯着我们 |
[12:37] | and when they said we couldn’t miss a day of school, | 他们说的我们不能再旷课了 |
[12:39] | they meant when everyone else was here too. | 是指大家都来学校上课的时候 |
[12:41] | So we got along this whole time for no reason? | 所以我们就平白无故地耗了这么长时间 |
[12:44] | I guess so. So, now what? | 我猜是的 那么 现在做什么好呢 |
[12:46] | You wanna trash the school with sci-fi stuff? | 你想用科幻道具破坏下校园吗 |
[12:47] | Fuck yeah. | 当然 |
[12:49] | Hey, watch out! | 当心 |
[13:00] | All right, one of us has to attach this to the door | 我们当中必须有个人把这个装到门上 |
[13:02] | and get away before it detonates. | 并在它引爆之前离开 |
[13:04] | I’ve been practicing avoiding explosions in my free time, | 我在空闲时间一直在练习躲避爆炸 |
[13:06] | – so I think I can pull it off. – No. | -所以我应该能顺利完成 -不 |
[13:08] | In the before-fore, I was a 7-Eleven employee. | 在从前里 我曾是个7-11便利店员 |
[13:10] | A really bad one. | 一个差劲的店员 |
[13:12] | I was mean to everyone, and I used to piss in the Slurpee machine. | 待人刻薄 还常往思乐冰机器里小便 |
[13:15] | But things are different in here. In here, I can die a hero. | 这里不同 在这我可以像一个英雄般牺牲 |
[13:18] | Bryson, I just told you. | 布莱森 我刚说完 |
[13:19] | Nobody has to die, because I think I can jump away | 没人需要牺牲 我感觉我完全可以躲开 |
[13:21] | – well before the explosion– – Blaze of glory! | -炸弹炸不着我 -我即荣光 |
[13:23] | Oh shit. | 完了 |
[13:25] | – Run! Run, Bryson! – Bryson, run! | -快跑 布莱森 -布莱森 快离开那 |
[13:26] | No! There’s no time. | 不 没有时间了 |
[13:29] | Oh, okay. Actually, there may– | 好吧 实际上可能时间是够 |
[13:31] | Bryson! | 布莱森 |
[13:35] | Holy shit! | 我的天 |
[13:36] | Ah. I’m alive. | 我还活着 |
[13:38] | But I’m blind. | 但我瞎了 |
[13:39] | You should have run. Why didn’t you run? | 你可以跑开的 你为什么不跑 |
[13:41] | Oh no, my dick got blown off. | 不 我的屌被炸飞了 |
[13:44] | I’m blind and I have no dick. | 我看不见了 屌也没了 |
[13:48] | Please, just leave. | 求求你们 走吧 |
[13:50] | I’m blind and I have no dick. | 我是个没有屌的瞎子 |
[13:54] | Hey, I found it. | 我摸到小弟弟了 |
[13:56] | It was there all along. Just lower than I thought. | 它一直都在 只是比我想的位置低一些 |
[14:01] | Check this out, Terry. Watch. | 看看这个 特里 看好了 |
[14:02] | Wait, wait, wait. Don’t you always tell me | 停停停 你不是总跟我说 |
[14:03] | that pressing buttons on the ship can be dangerous? | 乱按飞船上的按钮会很危险吗 |
[14:05] | Don’t be a little beeyatch. | 别小题大做了 |
[14:12] | – See, it’s fine. – Man, I love dumb Korvo. | -你看 啥事没有 -我爱智障科尔沃 |
[14:15] | Dude, Korvo, get over here and snort this with us. | 老兄 科尔沃 快来跟我们一起吸这个来 |
[14:17] | Oink-oink, mother-fuckah! | 欧克 欧克 吸他妈的 |
[14:30] | Ice lava. | 冰冻岩浆 |
[14:31] | It’s freezing. | 好冷 |
[14:32] | Oh my God and then it burns. | 老天 之后又好烫 |
[14:43] | Ha ha, stop. | 快住手 |
[14:44] | Stop lasering me. That tickles. | 别用镭射枪射我了 好痒 |
[14:46] | Oh, I got you now. | 抓到你了 |
[14:51] | Did we make ice lava? | 这我们弄出来的冰岩浆吗 |
[14:52] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 不知道 可能是吧 |
[14:54] | You’re it. | 到你抓我了 |
[14:55] | No fair. I was distracted. | 不公平 我刚才分神了 |
[14:58] | Korvo, what do we do? | 科尔沃 我们该怎么办 |
[14:59] | The hot cold lava that powers the ship is getting on everyone. | 给飞船供能的冷热岩浆流得到处都是 |
[15:02] | Don’t worry, I know what to do. | 别担心 我知道该做什么 |
[15:04] | I’m boning an alien, bro. | 我在操外星人呢 老兄 |
[15:06] | Stop being dumb. | 别再智障了 |
[15:07] | You’re the only one who knows about ice lava. | 你是唯一了解冰岩浆的人 |
[15:09] | Terry, I know how to fix it. | 特里 我知道怎么处理它 |
[15:10] | We just kick back and watch some movie trilogies. | 我们放松看点电影三部曲就好了 |
[15:13] | Th-this whole thing will sort itself out on its own. | 这状况不用管它自己会恢复的 |
[15:14] | We don’t have time for even one trilogy. | 我们一个三部曲都看不完 |
[15:16] | Ugh. Who would have thought cutting corners | 谁能想到图省事投机取巧 |
[15:18] | and making you dumb would blow up like this. | 让你变成智障会有这种下场 |
[15:19] | Maybe the second “Matrix” movie will help. | 也许看看第二部《黑客帝国》会有帮助 |
[15:21] | They’re better out of order. | 不按顺序观看更好看 |
[15:22] | Maybe if I can learn how to fix the smart gun, | 也许我想办法修好智慧射线枪的话 |
[15:23] | I can zap you back into fixing the ship. | 我就能让你变回去来修理飞船了 |
[15:25] | Stay here. I will make you smart again. | 你在这里不要走动 我去让你再变聪明 |
[15:27] | Hey, just ’cause I’m dumb doesn’t mean that I’m deaf. | 我现在不聪明不代表我是聋子 |
[15:31] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[15:33] | Ah, yes. Hey, the manual isn’t too big. | 找到了 这说明书也不是很厚嘛 |
[15:35] | Aah! Ah, crap. | 妈的 |
[15:37] | Okay, Terry, you can do this. | 好的 特里 你能做到的 |
[15:39] | Focus. Learn. Be smart. | 专注 学习 聪明点 |
[15:41] | Damn, Morpheus, how’d you get those motherfucking sunglasses | 我去 墨菲斯 你是从哪搞来的牛逼墨镜 |
[15:43] | to stick to your face? | 粘在脸上 |
[15:44] | Ooh, I gotta see that. No! No! | 我也得瞧瞧 不 不 |
[15:47] | Focus. | 专心 |
[15:50] | Once you know how to reroute the lava– | 一旦你掌握了改变岩浆通路 |
[15:51] | Check it out, Terry, I’m a fucking Morpheus now. | 瞧瞧这个 特里 我也是个墨菲斯了 |
[15:54] | Watch out. | 看招 |
[15:56] | I think we should invest in a racehorse | 我觉得我们应该去投钱赌马 |
[15:57] | because I want to go to Kentucky and wear a big old hat, | 因为我想去肯塔基州 戴上那种大帽子 |
[15:59] | and also I’ve got a great name for a racehorse. | 还因为我想到了一个赌马的好名字 |
[16:01] | Get ready. Horseus. | 听好了 马菲斯 |
[16:02] | From the thing we were just talking about– | 根据刚才说的那些起的 |
[16:03] | Will you shut the hell up? | 你能把嘴闭上吗 |
[16:05] | I’m never gonna learn how to repair the smart gun. | 我永远学不会如何修理智慧射线枪了 |
[16:06] | I’m only one chapter past the lavatic reactor. | 我刚学到修复岩浆反应堆的后一章 |
[16:08] | Oh, holy crapsters. | 我的老天 |
[16:10] | I accidentally learned how to repair the lavatic reactor. | 我意外学会了怎么修复岩浆反应堆 |
[16:15] | I just want you to know if I don’t make it out of this, | 我想对你说 如果我没能顺利出来 |
[16:17] | it has been the great honor of my life to come to Earth with you. | 能和你一起来到地球是我此生的荣幸 |
[16:21] | Korvo, I love you– | 科尔沃 我爱你 |
[16:22] | I’m gonna go hit a bullet with a hammer, Terry. U-S-A! | 我要去用锤子砸子弹玩了 特里 美利坚 |
[16:24] | U-s-a! U-s-a! | 美利坚 美利坚 |
[16:51] | Holy shit. I think I fixed it. | 我了个去 我好像修好了 |
[16:53] | I actually did something without taking a shortcut. | 没有投机取巧我也能办成事情 |
[16:55] | W-w-what are you doing? | 你 你在干嘛 |
[16:57] | Hey, whoa, whoa, I thought you were sending signals. | 你不是在向我发信号吗 |
[16:58] | What? No. Man, when does the dumb ray wear off? | 啥 不是 智障射线枪的效果要多久才能失效 |
[17:00] | I want White Castle. | 我要去白色城堡吃汉堡 |
[17:01] | Is this what I sound like all the time? | 难道我之前一直就是这个德行吗 |
[17:02] | Whoa, Terry, let’s watch all the “Resident Evils.” | 特里 我们把《生化危机》系列看完吧 |
[17:04] | Yeah, that’s me. | 是我本人了 |
[17:06] | Oh yes. | 好爽 |
[17:07] | God, I love the last week of summer break. | 天哪 我爱死暑假这一个星期了 |
[17:09] | This place is so nice when the kids are gone. | 孩子们都不在的时候 这地方太棒了 |
[17:11] | After this, let’s do reverse cowgirl in the theater. | 这里完事后 我们到剧院做反向女上式 |
[17:13] | Then we’re ass-eating in the chem lab. | 然后我们到化学实验室去舔屁屁 |
[17:15] | But I’m wearing open-toed sandals. | 但我穿的是露趾凉鞋 |
[17:18] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你们他妈的在这儿干嘛 |
[17:22] | – Oh no! – We did what you said. | -不 -我们按你们说的做了 |
[17:25] | We’ve been in our chairs every day at 7 a. M. | 我们每天早上七点就坐到了座位上 |
[17:28] | How long have you been here on your own? | 你们自己在这儿待了多久了 |
[17:29] | We’re good students. We did– | 我们是好学生 我们… |
[17:31] | We were never late. We were on time. | 我们从来没迟到 一直很准时 |
[17:32] | Mercy. Show us mercy. | 行行好 对我们仁慈一点吧 |
[17:33] | Go wait outside. | 出去等着 |
[17:36] | What the fuck is wrong with those two? | 那两个家伙他妈的怎么回事 |
[17:38] | I don’t care if they like each other. | 我不在乎他们喜不喜欢对方 |
[17:40] | We didn’t tell them to come in all summer! | 我们没让他们整个暑假都来 |
[17:42] | This is clearly abuse. | 这明显是虐待了 |
[17:43] | Maybe no one will believe them. It’s their word against ours. | 也许没人会相信他们 我们和他们各执一词 |
[17:45] | They found us humping in the lunch room. | 他们发现我们在午餐室啪啪了 |
[17:47] | I was about to stick my tongue up your ass. | 我正准备用舌头舔你的屁屁 |
[17:49] | Oh, Jesus. | 天哪 |
[17:50] | I guess we have to do the right thing. | 我觉得我们要做正确的事 |
[17:53] | Okay, what will it take for you to keep your mouth shut? | 好了 你们要怎么样才能保持沉默 |
[17:56] | A thousand dollars? | 一千美元 |
[17:56] | – We want A’s, bitches. – We want A’s. | -我们要A 贱人 -我们要A |
[17:58] | – That’s it? In what? – In everything. | -就这样吗 哪门课 -所有课 |
[18:00] | So we give you the A’s | 那我们给你们A |
[18:01] | and we forget that this whole thing ever happened. | 咱们就把这里发生的事都忘掉 |
[18:03] | Finger in the ass, the neglect, the eating of a– | 指交 对你们的疏忽 还有吃… |
[18:05] | Congrats. You’re both on the honor rolls. | 祝贺你们 你们上光荣榜了 |
[18:07] | – Yeah! – Honor roll, dude! | -太棒了 -光荣榜 哥们 |
[18:10] | We’ve been bad. | 我们太坏了 |
[18:21] | Man, gathering up the ashes of my victims | 收集我那些受害者的灰烬 |
[18:23] | and reconstituting them into babies | 把他们重塑成婴儿 |
[18:24] | is way more work than I thought it would be. | 这项工作比我想象的要繁重得多 |
[18:26] | But, hey, they get a second chance at life, so that’s cool. | 但他们获得了第二次人生 所以挺好的 |
[18:29] | What’s up with you dorks? | 你们两个笨蛋怎么样啊 |
[18:29] | We caught the teachers eating each other’s asses, | 我们抓到老师们互相舔屁屁 |
[18:32] | so they gave us A’s in all our classes. | 所以他们给我们所有课都打了A |
[18:33] | And we’re best friends again. | 而且我们又是最好的朋友了 |
[18:35] | And we’re out of Frosted Flakes. | 还有我们的玉米麦片没有了 |
[18:36] | I’ll pick some up tomorrow. | 我明天去买点 |
[18:37] | Hey, uh, don’t open the bathroom door | 不要把浴室门打开 |
[18:39] | because I locked Korvo in there until he gets smart again. | 因为我把科尔沃锁在里面等他变聪明 |
[18:41] | Let me out of here! There’s an alien in here! | 让我出去 这里有个外星人 |
[18:43] | Oh, wait, that’s– it’s just me in the mirror. | 等等 那只是镜子里的我 |
[18:44] | Wow, he sounds really stupid. | 他听起来真的很蠢呢 |
[18:46] | Yeah, I shot him with the dumb gun like 10 times. | 对 我用智障枪打了他大概10次 |
[18:48] | Oh geez, that will take forever to wear off. | 天哪 那效果要很久才会消失 |
[18:50] | Feel better, Korvo. | 坚持住 科尔沃 |
[18:51] | Don’t sleep face down or you might suffocate. | 睡觉不要脸朝下 不然可能会窒息 |
[18:54] | Let me out. Gal Gadot is a witch that was put into American society | 让我出去 盖尔·加朵是潜入美国社会的女巫 |
[18:57] | to make us all forget about the 2008 recession. | 为了让我们忘记2008年经济衰退的 |
[18:59] | Okay, buddy, very cool. | 好的 哥们 很酷 |
[19:01] | Let me out right now! I-I-I’ve got a hostage in here. | 马上放我出去 我这里有人质 |
[19:03] | Help me, let me out. | 救命 让我出去 |
[19:04] | Don’t worry, it’s a joke. I’m doing both voices. Play along. | 别担心 开玩笑 两个声音都是我 配合一下 |
[19:06] | ‘Ello, what are you two doing in here? | 你好 你们俩在这里做什么 |
[19:08] | Shh, hey, be quiet. | 安静 |
[19:13] | – It’s empty. – No, this is all wrong. | -这里没人 -不 这不对劲 |
[19:15] | Come on, we have to get out of here. | 快 我们得离开这儿 |
[19:18] | You stupid fucks. | 你们这些蠢材 |
[19:20] | What are you gonna do, Duke, | 你想怎么样 公爵 |
[19:21] | take us all on? You’re outnumbered. | 跟我们所有人斗吗 你寡不敌众 |
[19:24] | You see, Tim, my boy, | 蒂姆 我的孩子 你看 |
[19:26] | this was the trap. | 这是个圈套 |
[19:28] | Enrique and I set up the whole thing. | 这都是我和恩里克安排好的 |
[19:30] | The map, the Peep, everything. | 地图 窥视孔 所有的一切 |
[19:32] | – Enrique, why? – You killed my son. | -恩里克 为什么 -你害死了我儿子 |
[19:34] | The Duke might have pulled the trigger, | 也许动手的是公爵 |
[19:36] | but you dragged him into this whole thing. | 但是你把他卷入这件事中的 |
[19:38] | See, I’m a man of rules. | 看 我是讲究规则的人 |
[19:39] | It’s rules that keep everyone alive in the wall. | 是规则让每一个人能在墙内生存 |
[19:42] | But when someone breaks said rules, | 但如果有人破坏了既定规则 |
[19:45] | you need a punishment. | 你就要受到惩罚 |
[19:46] | I found the perfect form of punishment. | 我找到了完美的惩罚形式 |
[19:49] | The Boo Hoo Hole. | 嚎啕洞 |
[19:50] | Tim, you ever heard of the Boo Hoo Hole. | 蒂姆 你听说过嚎啕洞吗 |
[19:55] | Noooo! | 不 |
[19:58] | I have different plans for you, Tim. | 蒂姆 我对你有别的安排 |
[20:04] | These genius aliens are a billion times smarter than any man. | 这些天才外星人比任何人类都要聪明十亿倍 |
[20:08] | They are truly worthy adversaries. | 他们确实是强劲的对手 |
[20:12] | Thank you for letting me out. I’m feeling much smarter. | 谢谢你们放我出来 我感觉聪明多了 |
[20:14] | I’m smart now. Thank you. | 我现在聪明了 谢谢 |
[20:15] | Okay, we’re all trusting you to be smart. | 好的 我们相信你变聪明了 |
[20:18] | And we all learned a lesson today, | 我们今天也都得到了教训 |
[20:20] | so let’s all buckle down and be smart together | 让我们重振旗鼓 聪明起来 |
[20:22] | and help repair the ship. | 一起把飞船修好 |
[20:23] | What’ve you got there? Are those hyperdrive plans? | 你拿的是什么 超光速飞行计划吗 |
[20:25] | Oh, Jesse, nice try. We don’t even have a hyperdrive. | 杰茜 想得美呢 我们连超光速飞船都没有 |
[20:27] | No, no, no, this is my 700-page screenplay for “Ted 3.” | 不 不 这是我为《泰迪熊3》写的700页剧本 |
[20:30] | – You all have to give me notes. – Oh, fuck, he’s still dumb. | -你们都得给我写批注 -操 他还是个智障 |
[20:31] | It’s called “T3D.” It’s not in 3D though. | 名字叫做”T3D” 但它不是3D的 |
[20:33] | Ted and Wahlberg go on a treasure hunt and meet a witch. | 泰迪熊和沃尔伯格一起去寻宝 遇到一个女巫 |
[20:35] | I copyrighted this with WGA-North. | 我在美国编剧协会北部分会注册了版权 |
[20:37] | It takes place in the Harry Potter world in the future, | 它发生在未来的哈利·波特世界 |
[20:39] | where every city is Boston. | 那里所有城市都是波士顿 |
[20:40] | Ben Affleck and Matt Damon are president. | 本·阿弗莱克和马特·达蒙是总统 |
[20:41] | Papa John’s has cool pizza. | 棒约翰的披萨很棒 |
[20:43] | I’m gonna be a professional poker player. | 我要做职业扑克玩家 |
[20:44] | Let me out of the ropy bag. | 让我从这个黏黏的袋子里出来 |
[20:46] | Free me from the ropy bag. | 把我从这个黏黏的袋子里放出来 |
[20:47] | It’s nice to do stuff as a family. | 像一家人一样做些事情真好 |