时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | Oh, my god, oh, my god, oh, my god, we don’t have noses! | 我的天 我的天 我们没有鼻子 |
[00:36] | Planet Shlorp was a perfect utopia | 什洛普星曾是个完美的乌托邦 |
[00:38] | until the asteroid hit. | 直到被小行星撞上 |
[00:41] | One hundred adults and their replicants were issued a pupa | 一百个成人以及他们的复制人分到了一只噗噗 |
[00:43] | and escaped into, uh, the space, | 逃往了太空 |
[00:45] | searching for new homes on uninhabited worlds. | 在杳无人迹的世界里寻找新家 |
[00:48] | We crashed on Earth, stranding us on an already overpopulated planet. | 我们坠落在地球上 困在了一个已经人口过密的星球 |
[00:51] | That’s right, I’ve been talking this whole time. | 是的 我一直在说这个 |
[00:53] | I’m the one holding the pupa. My name’s Korvo. | 抱着噗噗的人是我 我叫科尔沃 |
[00:55] | This is, this is my show. I just dropped the pupa. | 这是我的节目 我的噗噗掉了 |
[00:57] | Do you see me? This is ridiculous. | 你看到我了吗 这太荒唐了 |
[00:59] | I hate Earth. It’s a horrible home. | 我讨厌地球 这是个糟糕的家园 |
[01:01] | People are stupid. Why did they make so many languages? | 人类太蠢了 他们创造那么多种语言干嘛 |
[01:03] | Why didn’t they just get together and figure out one language | 他们为什么不能齐心协力造一种语言 |
[01:05] | so when I go to a Mexican restaurant I can just order “cheese tube” | 这样我去墨西哥餐厅时 点”奶酪管”就行 |
[01:08] | and not have someone roll their eyes at me. | 也不会有人向我翻白眼 |
[01:19] | There’s Kevin. Ooh, he’s got somethin’ cool. | 那是凯文 他有个酷玩意 |
[01:21] | Oh, I want it. Oh, I want whatever Kevin has. | 我想要 凯文有的我都想要 |
[01:23] | What is that? It looks amazing. | 那是什么 看起来真棒 |
[01:25] | Come on, come on. | 快来 快来 |
[01:27] | Oh, man, I didn’t realize they would be as teavy as they are tig. | 老天 我没想到灯牌会和奶汁一样沉 |
[01:30] | Oh, Korvo, Terry who looks like a Gary. | 科尔沃 特里看起来像盖瑞一样 |
[01:33] | – I wish. – Can we help you | -我倒是想呢 -我们帮你 |
[01:34] | with your “tig old bitties” sign? | 抬这个”大奶汁”灯牌好不好 |
[01:36] | What is that? A Catholic thing? | 这是什么 与天主教有关吗 |
[01:38] | No. | 不 |
[01:39] | Tig old bitties. You get it? | 大奶汁 懂了吧 |
[01:41] | Think about it. Tig. Old. Bitties. | 仔细想想 大 奶 汁 |
[01:44] | – Oh, yeah. – I-I definitely understand. | -我懂了 -我完全理解 |
[01:46] | It’s announcing that the bitties are aged. | 这是说大奶的汁 |
[01:47] | Oh, my favorite bitties are tig. | 我最喜欢大的奶汁了 |
[01:49] | It’s a joke sign for my man cave. | 这是为我的男人窝配的玩笑标牌 |
[01:50] | Ooh, what’s a “manc ave”? | “南银窝”是什么 |
[01:53] | Well, here it is. This is where I can go and just get away from it all. | 就是这里 是我的避难所 |
[01:56] | A place I can express my most private self. | 在这里 我可以解放自己的天性 |
[01:59] | Check out the Boondock Saints pinball machine. | 看看我的《处刑人》弹球机 |
[02:02] | And the classic bass. | 还有经典的鲈鱼 |
[02:03] | ♪ Put me in the lake ♪ | ♪ 把我放进湖里 ♪ |
[02:05] | What? He’s talking to me? | 什么 它在和我说话吗 |
[02:07] | This fish is full of surprises. | 这条鱼真是充满惊喜 |
[02:09] | Ooh, posted rules. Number one, the man is always right. | 张贴了规则 第一条 男人永远正确 |
[02:11] | Number two, sports are life. | 第二条 运动高于一切 |
[02:13] | These are all new to me. | 我一条都没听说过 |
[02:14] | I don’t want to be in violation of any rules. | 我可不想触犯任何规则 |
[02:16] | Here’s the best part. Are you ready for me to blow your mind? | 接下来是重头戏 准备好了吗 我要放大招了 |
[02:19] | Oh, my God. | 我天 |
[02:21] | God damn it, this- | 妈的 这个 |
[02:22] | Oh, oh, my. | 好棒 |
[02:24] | – There it is. – Kevin, are you coming up– | -现在好了 -凯文 你上来吗 |
[02:26] | Oh, god, did you actually spend $3,000 on that misogynistic sign? | 老天 你真花了三千刀买了那个厌女的牌子 |
[02:29] | – What is wrong with you? – Babe, | -你哪根筋搭错了 -宝贝 |
[02:30] | what I do with my Christmas bonus is my Christmas business. | 怎么花我的圣诞红包是我的事 |
[02:34] | Korvo, let’s just be real here. | 科尔沃 说实在的 |
[02:35] | Please, please, please, please can we have a man cave? | 求你了求你了 我们也弄个男人窝好吗 |
[02:38] | – Yes. – What, oh, really? | -好 -什么 真的吗 |
[02:39] | Oh, man, you should have held out. | 兄弟 你不该这么一口答应 |
[02:40] | I was gonna offer to suck your– | 我还想说我给你口… |
[02:41] | Kevin is so confident and happy. He must get so much work done. | 凯文如此自信又快乐 他工作效率肯定很高 |
[02:44] | Imagine how great our lives would be if we could be this confident. | 想想如果我们也这么自信 生活会有多棒 |
[02:48] | Did you notice that the football is actually a keg– | 你注没注意到那个橄榄球其实是一个 |
[02:49] | Shut up, Kevin, we’re imagining. | 闭嘴 凯文 我们在脑补呢 |
[02:51] | From Coretta Scott King to Jill Soloway, | 从科丽塔·斯科特·金到吉尔·索洛威 |
[02:51] | 美国民权运动领袖马丁·路德·金的遗孀 美国电视创作人 节目主持人 导演和作家 | |
[02:54] | these are just a few notable feminists | 这只是为数不多的著名女权主义者 |
[02:56] | who improved the lives of women everywhere. | 他们让女人的生活变得更好 |
[02:58] | Ladies, this semester, your final grade | 女士们 这学期 你们的最终成绩 |
[03:00] | depends on proof that you fought the patriarchy. | 由你们反击父权社会的证据决定 |
[03:02] | I want a full report on | 在下周五之前 我想要 |
[03:04] | a glass ceiling you tried to shatter by next Friday. | 有关你们打破玻璃天花板的详细报告 |
[03:04] | 性别歧视的隐蔽现象 由偏见而导致的障碍 | |
[03:05] | What does that even mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[03:07] | Uh, Miss Perez, what, what do the boys have to do? | 佩雷兹老师 那男生们的作业是什么 |
[03:09] | I don’t care, the boys can just draw a picture of a lightsaber or something. | 我不在乎 男生们可以画画光剑之类的 |
[03:12] | You might as well learn now that life is just easier for you. | 你们现在大概也明白了 你们的生活更容易 |
[03:14] | Don’t forget to rate and tip me on the Teach app. | 别忘了在教学软件上给我评分打赏 |
[03:17] | Guys, guys, come on. I need it for my asthma medicine. | 拜托大家 我需要钱买哮喘药 |
[03:20] | I live near the quarry. | 我住在采石场附近 |
[03:21] | Man, what am I gonna do? When I chose to be a girl, | 老天 我该怎么办 在我选择做女孩时 |
[03:24] | I thought it meant I’d get the better McDonald’s toys. | 我以为这意味着我会有更好的麦当劳玩具 |
[03:27] | Now I have to topple something? | 现在我还得打碎什么玩意 |
[03:29] | I told you not to pick female. Remember? | 我告诉过你别做女的 记得吗 |
[03:31] | I tried to explain that to you the minute I chose to be a man | 在我选择做男人时我就试图给你解释过 |
[03:34] | and became better at explaining things. | 现在我的解释能力也大大提升 |
[03:35] | I just need to find a glass ceiling and shatter the crap out of it. | 我只需要找到一个玻璃天花板 把它砸烂 |
[03:39] | Otherwise, Jill Soloway made I Love Dick for nothing. | 不然 吉尔·索罗威就白拍《我爱迪克》了 |
[03:43] | Ooh, you wanna help? We could topple it together. | 你愿不愿帮忙 我们可以一起砸 |
[03:45] | Yeah, I’m gonna pass. I’m just gonna hang back | 免了谢谢 我要置身事外 |
[03:47] | and do a regular alien thing today. | 今天做做外星人的事 |
[03:49] | Come on, gender politics is fun. | 拜托 性别政治很有趣的 |
[03:51] | Seems kind of like a loaded topic. | 老调重弹而已 |
[03:53] | Everyone on the internet is always fighting about who can be president | 每个网民都在为了谁能做总统 谁能驱鬼 |
[03:55] | or who can bust ghosts, but good luck. | 这种事争吵 但祝你好运 |
[03:57] | It is not loaded! | 这可不是老调重弹 |
[03:59] | Gender issues are a totally normal thing to mess with. | 在性别问题这里搅浑水再正常不过了 |
[04:01] | Come on, Yumyulack, don’t be like that. | 拜托 雅姆莱克 别这样 |
[04:04] | Don’t be such a man. | 别这么大男子主义 |
[04:06] | Hey, do you guys mind if I borrow the boomerang? | 我借一下回力镖吗 |
[04:09] | Whoa, what’s going on in here? | 这里什么情况 |
[04:10] | Welcome to our “manc ave.” | 欢迎来到我们的”南银窝” |
[04:12] | Man cave! | 男人窝 |
[04:14] | Ah, ah, ah, there are rules. | 这里有规矩的 |
[04:16] | Please read and strictly abide by all of them before having fun. | 请先阅读并遵守所有规则 再寻欢作乐 |
[04:19] | Man only? Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. | 只对男性开放 等等 |
[04:21] | Are you guys doing a gender thing, too? | 你们俩也在关心性别问题吗 |
[04:22] | What? No. We’re doing a “manc ave” thing. | 什么 不 我们在关心”南银窝”的问题 |
[04:24] | – What’s “dig old bicks”? – I don’t know. | -“大粗吊”是什么 -我不知道 |
[04:26] | Some sort of human code. They were out of “tig old bitties” signs | 人类的某种暗号吧 他们的”大奶汁”卖光了 |
[04:29] | but the salesman said it was in the same area, so… | 但卖家说它们差不多 所以 |
[04:33] | Pretty great, right? Just like Kevin’s. | 特别棒 是吧 和凯文那个一模一样 |
[04:35] | No, yeah, I love how it moves up and down. | 没错 我真喜欢它上上下下的 |
[04:36] | Oh, it keeps you guessing. | 让你猜个不停 |
[04:38] | Ah, football is amazing. | 橄榄球真了不起 |
[04:40] | Apparently, we can watch jets battle the color brown. | 显然 我们可以看喷气机对战棕色 |
[04:40] | 纽约喷气机橄榄球队 布朗大学橄榄球队 | |
[04:42] | This is a color brown house. We are color brown fans under this roof. | 我们支持棕色 这里的人都支持棕色 |
[04:46] | – Got it? – It’s brown town, baby. | -明白了吗 -这是棕色阵营 宝贝 |
[04:47] | Now everybody just sit back, grab a cold one, | 现在大家坐下 来瓶冰1 |
[04:50] | and let the awesomeness of the “manc ave” wash over them. | 让”南银窝”的宏大幸福降临吧 |
[04:57] | Any second now. | 随时都会降临 |
[04:58] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[05:04] | Oh, hello, I’m a female and I’m looking for a patriarchy to topple. | 你好 我是女孩 我想找到父权现象来击破 |
[05:08] | I’ve never played this game, but can I be your kicker, please? | 我从没玩过这个 但我想做踢球手 好吗 |
[05:13] | No way. | 没门 |
[05:14] | You’re freaking out that I would fundamentally alter | 你是在怕我会彻底改变 |
[05:16] | the way society felt about women in a male-dominated sport. | 社会对女性参与以男性为主的运动的看法 |
[05:20] | Gotcha, suckers! | 我看透你了 混蛋 |
[05:22] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[05:23] | Girls have played on high school football teams for years. | 女孩们参加中学橄榄球队已经很多年了 |
[05:25] | You just can’t be the kicker because we already went | 只不过你不能做踢球手 因为我们已经 |
[05:27] | to the state supreme court so a dog could be kicker. | 让最高法庭通过 狗能做踢球手 |
[05:31] | Damn, Denver! Good boy, good boy. | 漂亮 丹佛 好样的 好样的 |
[05:34] | You can be our starting quarterback. How about that? | 你可以做首发四分卫 怎么样 |
[05:36] | Hey, Dylan! This girl who I haven’t seen play yet is taking your place. | 迪伦 这个我没见过她上场的女孩要替你的位置 |
[05:40] | I’m fine with that. It’s not about winning. Woo! | 没问题 胜负没什么的 |
[05:42] | Ugh, finding a new struggle for women is gonna be a real struggle. | 找女性遇到的麻烦才是真的麻烦 |
[05:46] | Hm, has the awesomeness of the “manc ave” washed over you yet? | 你有没有感受到”南银窝”的宏大幸福啊 |
[05:49] | Um, I don’t think so. | 我觉得没有 |
[05:50] | Maybe it happened and we just didn’t notice yet? | 可能幸福已经降临了 但我们无知无觉 |
[05:52] | No, this is wrong. Something’s missing, Terry. | 不 这不对劲 缺了点什么 特里 |
[05:54] | There has to be something Kevin had in his “ave” that we don’t have. | 肯定有点凯文的”窝”里的东西我们没有 |
[05:57] | No, no, I know. I mean, we have very man-centric movie posters | 不不 我知道 我们有男人至上的电影海报 |
[06:00] | with man themes like Boys Don’t Cry, Boys On The Side, | 有像《男孩不哭》《潇洒有情天》《十日拍拖手册》 |
[06:02] | How To Lose a Guy in Ten Days. | 这种男性主题 |
[06:05] | Terry, pull up a live hologram feed of Kevin’s “manc ave.” | 特里 来一个凯文”南银窝”的全息实时监控 |
[06:10] | See, I don’t get it. It’s exactly the same. | 我不懂 这完全一模一样啊 |
[06:12] | Computer, analyze nitrogen levels and– | 计算机 分析氮气水平和 |
[06:14] | Can you please come watch your son blow out his candles? | 你能不能过来看着你儿子吹蜡烛 |
[06:16] | Everyone’s waiting. | 大家都在等着呢 |
[06:17] | Oh, he’ll be three for like a whole year. | 他有整整一年都是三岁呢 |
[06:19] | – Kevin. – What kind of cake? | -凯文 -哪种蛋糕啊 |
[06:21] | – Kevin! – All right! | -凯文 -好吧 |
[06:23] | God, I hate this man cave. | 老天 我真讨厌这个男人窝 |
[06:25] | Computer, strip everything but Angela. | 电脑 只保留安吉拉 |
[06:27] | He spends all of his time in his stupid room full of toys | 他把时间都花在这个堆满玩具的蠢窝里 |
[06:30] | instead of with his family. | 不陪陪家人 |
[06:31] | I should have married Omry. | 我该嫁给欧姆瑞的 |
[06:33] | Terry, we were totally missing the point of “manc aves.” | 特里 我们完全没抓住”南银窝”的重点 |
[06:36] | Oh, that we need to throw way more birthday parties? | 是需要开更多的生日派对吗 |
[06:37] | The best part of being in a “manc ave,” Terry, | “南银窝”最妙的一点是 特里 |
[06:39] | is someone being irritated that you’re in a “manc ave.” | 有人讨厌你待在”南银窝”里 |
[06:42] | – But I don’t wanna take turns in here. – Neither do I. | -但我不想轮着干这事 -我也不想 |
[06:44] | Which means we’ll have to | 这意味着我们得 |
[06:46] | build a robot that hates us being in the “manc ave.” | 造一个机器人来讨厌我们在”南银窝”里待着 |
[06:50] | – Yeah! – Terry! | -万岁 -特里 |
[06:51] | By “we,” you mean you, right? | 那个”我们”指的是你自己 对吧 |
[06:53] | Yes, I’m going to be doing all the work. | 是 都包在我身上 |
[06:54] | I was just trying to be nice. | 我只是想听起来友善些 |
[06:55] | Behold, our new robot. | 看 我们的新机器人 |
[06:57] | – Wow, that was fast. – I used a lot of parts | -动作真快 -我用了很多 |
[06:59] | from the last robot I made. | 上个机器人的零件 |
[07:00] | The one that was supposed to | 那个用来杀掉 |
[07:01] | kill those kids who threw a cup of pee at you? | 向你扔了杯尿的小孩的机器人吗 |
[07:03] | – You got over that? – For the moment, | -你翻篇了 -暂时翻篇了 |
[07:04] | they may keep their lives. | 先不取他们的小命 |
[07:05] | Well, I tell you what, here’s the headline. | 我得说 听我说一句 |
[07:06] | It looks great. Now did you use the specs I gave you | 看起来棒极了 你用没用我给你的标准 |
[07:09] | to make her the perfect combo of every TV wife/mom? | 让她成为所有电视节目里妻子和母亲的完美综合体 |
[07:11] | Yes, she’s 20 percent annoyed wife from Raymond, | 是 她有百分之二十是雷蒙德着恼的妻子 |
[07:11] | 《人人都爱雷蒙德》 美国CBS的一部情景喜剧 | |
[07:13] | twenty percent doting hot mom from Modern Family, | 百分之二十是《摩登家庭》里溺爱孩子的性感母亲 |
[07:15] | fifteen percent fast-talking Gilmore Girls mom | 百分之十五是《奇异果女孩》里语速很快的妈妈 |
[07:17] | and ten percent Marge Simpson because she’s got blue hair. | 百分之十是马姬·辛普森 因为她有蓝色头发 |
[07:20] | – Is that too many percents? – No, it’s, it’s under actually. | -是不是超过百分百了 -不 其实还不到 |
[07:22] | The rest is just filler code, | 剩下的都是填充码 |
[07:23] | except for a pinch of Sophia from Golden Girls. | 除了还有一点点《黄金女郎》里的索菲亚 |
[07:25] | That was one sassy old lady, you know? I couldn’t resist. | 那是个厚颜无耻的老太婆 我抵抗不了这种魅力 |
[07:28] | Twenty-five, eignty-three… | 二十五 八十三 |
[07:29] | Are you using your abaca-dactals like a baby? | 你在向三岁小孩一样用突触数数吗 |
[07:32] | – What, what are you, 80? – Ah, now I have to start over. | -怎么 你八十岁了吗 -我得从头再来了 |
[07:35] | I call her P-A-T-R-I-C-I-A. | 我称她为 帕 秋 莎 |
[07:37] | It stands for Patricia Automated Television Retro-fitted | 是帕秋莎自动化电视角色改装 |
[07:40] | Intelligent Companion In Action. | 智能伴侣在行动的简称 |
[07:42] | You know what, it’s okay if you made that up to fit. | 你猜怎么着 即使这是编出来的也没关系 |
[07:44] | You chose a name with two I’s and two A’s. That’s already hard. | 你选了一个有两个I和两个A的名字 太难编了 |
[07:46] | The important thing is not what PATRICIA stands for | 重要的不是帕秋莎代表了什么 |
[07:48] | but that she’s programmed to hate the “manc ave.” | 而是她的设定是厌恶”南银窝” |
[07:53] | Korvo, Terry. | 科尔沃 特里 |
[07:54] | Pupa! I hope you don’t plan to spend all day | 噗噗 希望你不打算在你们糟心又恶心的 |
[07:57] | in your awful, disgusting “manc ave.” We have chores to do. | “南银窝”里泡一天 我们有家务要做 |
[08:00] | – Why are didgeridoos so expensive? – What, what? | -迪吉里杜管为什么这么贵 -什么 |
[08:02] | Five thousand dollars. It’s a tube! Still buying it. | 五千美元 就是根管子 我还是要买 |
[08:06] | Did you guys make a woman robot? | 你们是造了个女机器人吗 |
[08:08] | Oh, yeah, awesome, right? | 是啊 棒极了 对吧 |
[08:09] | Yeah, we built her to hate the “manc ave”. | 我们造她来厌恶”南银窝” |
[08:11] | I mean, look at how awesome she is. Look at her, look at her go. | 看看她多棒 看看她 看看她啊 |
[08:12] | – She’s hatin’ it perfect. – No, no, no. | -她厌恶得如此完美 -不 不 不 |
[08:14] | You guys are wading into a whole gender thing. | 你们涉及性别歧视了 |
[08:16] | I’m telling you, this can’t end well for anybody. | 我告诉你们 这对谁都没好处 |
[08:18] | I’m outta here. G’day. | 我要走了 祝好 |
[08:19] | – This isn’t a gender thing– – I said g’day! | -这不是性别歧视 -我说了祝好 |
[08:21] | No matter what the problem is, | 不管是什么问题 |
[08:22] | she finds a way to blame the “manc ave.” | 她找到责怪”南银窝”的理由了 |
[08:24] | Just, just like a real wife. | 就像个真正的老婆那样 |
[08:25] | I fucking hate this “manc ave”. | 我他妈恨死这个”南银窝”了 |
[08:27] | Oh, she makes me wanna go in there so bad! | 她搞得我好想进去啊 |
[08:29] | Ah, yeah! Oh, ho, ho, it worked! | 太好了 成功了 |
[08:35] | Hi, guys. I, a girl, | 大家好 我 一个女孩 |
[08:37] | would like to be on your men’s lacrosse team. | 想加入你们男子曲棍球队 |
[08:38] | I also know nothing about lacrosse. | 并且我对曲棍球一无所知 |
[08:41] | – Ha ha, did you hear that? – Oh, I heard it, Chad. | -你听到她说的了吗 -我听到了 哥们 |
[08:43] | But I don’t believe it. Say it again, girl. | 但我不敢相信 你再说一遍 姑娘 |
[08:45] | Lacrosse is French for “date rape” no longer. | 曲棍球不再是法语里”约会强暴”的意思了 |
[08:48] | I demand to be on your boys’ team. What’s the problem? | 我要求加入你们男队 有问题吗 |
[08:51] | Can’t stand a girl trying to step on your “boys only” field? | 无法容忍一个女孩涉足你们”男孩独享”领域吗 |
[08:53] | No, we’ve been asking for a girl to join our team for years. | 不 我们请求女孩加入我们队很多年了 |
[08:56] | Oh, the football guys will finally stop mocking us. | 这下橄榄球队的家伙们终于不会再嘲笑我们了 |
[08:58] | No, come on, I need this to be a struggle. | 别啊 拜托 这得是一次挣扎 |
[09:01] | Chads, we got a girl on the team! | 兄弟们 我们队有女孩了 |
[09:04] | Hey, stop. | 住手 |
[09:08] | Attention, esports team. I know that gamers are misogynistic, | 全体注意 电竞队 我知道游戏玩家仇女 |
[09:12] | and that’s why all female bodies in games have unrealistic proportions | 因此游戏里所有女性身材比例失实 |
[09:16] | and are programmed to give the gamer an unhealthy amount of eye contact. | 被设计与玩家进行荒淫无度的眼神接触 |
[09:19] | – Let me in. – Yeah, another girl! | -让我加入 -耶 又一个女孩 |
[09:21] | Wait, am I the only guy in here? Oh, no. | 等等 我是这里唯一一个男的吗 不是吧 |
[09:24] | I’ve been using some very coded language. | 我一直在用一些非常隐晦的语言 |
[09:27] | Australian music is so good. It’s like a whole genre. | 澳大利亚音乐真棒 简直自成流派 |
[09:30] | You’re looking at this town’s first female firefighter. | 你们眼前的是镇上第一位女消防队员 |
[09:34] | I found my glass ceiling and fucking shattered it, | 我找到了我的玻璃屋顶 把它打碎了 |
[09:36] | and saved most of a family. | 救了将近一家人 |
[09:38] | Well, I’m the first woman to mansplain jazz. | 我是第一个直男式指导爵士乐的女人 |
[09:41] | It’s, like, all about syncopation. | 不过就是切分音罢了 |
[09:43] | That’s great and all, but I saved most of a family. | 还好吧 我可是救了将近一家人 |
[09:45] | Why do you keep saying “most of a family”? | 你为什么一直说”将近一家人” |
[09:47] | Because it sounds better than just the two dogs. | 因为这听上去比只救了两条狗好些 |
[09:50] | Oh, Yumyulack, come here. | 雅姆莱克 过来 |
[09:53] | If I can’t find a glass ceiling to break soon, | 如果我不能尽快找到一个玻璃屋顶打碎 |
[09:55] | they’re all gonna get broken without me, and then I’m gonna fail, | 它们就都要被别人打碎了 那到时我就会失败 |
[09:58] | and then they’re gonna put me in the dumb kid’s class in room B. | 他们就会把我放进B教室的傻孩子班 |
[10:00] | Room B is awesome. We get to do art all day. | B教室多棒啊 我们可以整天画画 |
[10:03] | And stop telling me things. | 别再告诉我这些了 |
[10:04] | I already said I wasn’t touching gender stuff. | 我已经说了我不会再碰性别话题了 |
[10:06] | I’m just out of ideas. | 我只是没主意了 |
[10:07] | You know what I do when I’m out of ideas? | 你知道我没主意时会做什么吗 |
[10:09] | Cocaine. And then I get like, a million ideas at once. | 可卡因 然后成千上万的主意就会涌出来 |
[10:13] | Ooh, ooh, I got it. Pants that fly but are also dogs. | 有了 会飞的内裤也是狗 |
[10:18] | Well, I do love cocaine, but isn’t it illegal? | 我也爱吃可卡因 不过这不是违法的吗 |
[10:21] | Everything cool is illegal! | 所有有趣的事都违法 |
[10:22] | Besides, cocaine is okay for us to eat | 再说我们吃可卡因不会出事 |
[10:23] | because our alien bodies process it differently. | 因为我们外星人的身体处理方式不一样 |
[10:25] | It’s just like sugar. I make it myself. | 吃起来像糖 我自己做的 |
[10:26] | Yumyulack, that’s it! I should make a glass ceiling myself. | 雅姆莱克 有了 我应该自己建一个玻璃屋顶 |
[10:30] | – And then I’ll break it. – Hey, come on. | -然后再打碎它 -拜托 |
[10:32] | I didn’t help with that epiphany. | 这可是你自己开窍的 |
[10:33] | I’m just eating cocaine like we usually do. | 我只是像我们平时那样吃着可卡因 |
[10:35] | – Leave me out of it. – Thanks for your help, Yumyulack! | -别把我扯上 -谢谢你的帮助 雅姆莱克 |
[10:37] | Stop it! I’m gonna go fight my shadow! | 住口 我要和我的影子打一架 |
[10:45] | Ah, PATRICIA, I bet you hate how we sit in the “manc ave” all day | 帕秋莎 你一定讨厌我们在”南银窝”坐一整天 |
[10:48] | while you’re up here not enjoying the “manc ave.” | 而你却在这里享受不到”南银窝” |
[10:50] | 脏盘子 食物残渣计数 1752 触发电视版沮丧主妇模式 | |
[10:51] | What’s with all the dirty dishes, Korvo? | 这些脏盘子是怎么回事 科尔沃 |
[10:52] | 检测到蠢男脸 愚蠢程度 100% | |
[10:53] | I left them here for you to clean. | 我留给你清洗的 |
[10:55] | You see this here? It’s called a dishwasher. | 看到这个了吗 它叫做洗碗机 |
[10:57] | And this is how you turn it on. | 这个是开机键 |
[11:00] | Now that’s at least one thing you can finally learn to turn on. | 现在至少终于有一样东西你能学会开机了 |
[11:03] | Not that it matters since you’re an alien who has no dick. | 虽然无关紧要 因为你们外星人没有屌 |
[11:06] | I guess my mom was right. What am I supposed to do with that? | 我想我妈说得对 我还能玩出什么花样 |
[11:08] | No dick! | 屌都没有 |
[11:11] | No one’s ever spoken to me like that. | 没人这样对我说过话 |
[11:13] | This angry wife subroutine must be a side effect | 这个愤怒的主妇子程序一定是你 |
[11:15] | of your anti-“manc ave” programming. | 反”南银窝”程序的副反应 |
[11:17] | Or maybe I’m just tired of being married to an idiot | 或许我只是厌倦了给一个把脏袜子 |
[11:20] | who leaves his dirty socks in the living room. | 丢在客厅的傻逼当老婆 |
[11:22] | This must be a byproduct from all the TV mom data | 这一定是我灌输给你的那些电视版妈妈数据的 |
[11:24] | I fed into your personality. You’re a perfect organism. | 副产品 你简直是个完美有机体 |
[11:27] | Byproduct? You don’t make enough money to buy me any products. | 副产品 你挣的钱连帮我”付”产品都不够 |
[11:31] | And the only time I can organism is when I’m watching Outlander. | 我唯一一次高潮是我看《古战场传奇》的时候 |
[11:34] | You’re making me feel smaller and less of a man. | 你让我觉得好渺小 枉为男人 |
[11:36] | I love it. Quick, do it again. | 我喜欢 快点 再来 |
[11:38] | Quick is the only way you know how to do anything. | 你做任何事都只知道快 |
[11:44] | Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, PATRICIA. I foosed my shoulder. | 帕秋莎 我把桌足杆插肩膀上了 |
[11:48] | 巨婴的眼泪 注意到干坏事了 触发电视版呵护妈妈 | |
[11:49] | Aw, honey, let me take care of that for you. | 宝贝 让我帮你处理下吧 |
[11:52] | One, two– | 一 二 |
[11:57] | – Does that feel better? – A little. | -好点了吗 -一点点 |
[12:00] | You were a really brave little man just then. | 你刚才真是个勇敢的小男孩 |
[12:03] | I’m so proud of you. Here. | 我真为你骄傲 亲亲 |
[12:05] | That was a special kiss from Mommy. Does that feel better? | 这是妈咪给你的特别亲亲 感觉好点了吗 |
[12:09] | – I need another one. – There you go, sweetie. | -再来一个好吗 -啵啵 宝贝 |
[12:12] | I tell you what, this mommy must be a residual byproduct | 你猜怎么着 这个妈咪肯定是我表现英勇的 |
[12:15] | of me being so brave, huh? | 副产物 |
[12:16] | I’m baking cookies in here. Does baby wanna lick my spoon? | 我在里面烤曲奇呢 宝宝来 舔勺勺 |
[12:23] | Oh, my God, what is this feeling I’m feeling? | 我天 这种感觉是什么 |
[12:25] | Oh, I never want it to end. | 我希望能永远这样下去 |
[12:40] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[12:41] | Oh, oh, uh, just making this delicious sundae. | 我 我去做了这份美味的圣代 |
[12:43] | – By yourself? – Uh-huh. | -你自己做的 -是啊 |
[12:44] | Terry, you’re lying. You don’t know how to peel a banana. | 特里 你在撒谎 你连香蕉都不会剥 |
[12:46] | – I always have to do it for you. – Wait. | -每次都是我给你剥 -等等 |
[12:48] | Why are your shoulders slouched | 为什么你耷拉着肩膀 |
[12:49] | and why do you look like you have a lower sense of confidence? | 为什么你看起来自信心不足 |
[12:51] | I was judging myself in the mirror. I’m-I’m very shameful. | 我照着镜子打量自己 感觉很羞耻 |
[12:54] | You don’t know how to self-scrutinize. | 可你连自我审视都不会 |
[12:55] | I’ve been hanging out with PATRICIA. She makes me feel something | 我刚刚和帕秋莎在一起 她让我体会到了 |
[12:57] | – I’ve never felt before. – Me, too. | -前所未有的感觉 -我也是 |
[12:58] | – Emasculated. – Nurtured. | -被削弱 -被抚爱 |
[13:00] | I love the way she can just cut right through me | 我太爱了 她用刀子嘴兵不血刃地划穿了 |
[13:01] | with a real tightly wound zinger. I’ve never been so wonderfully beta. | 我的豆腐心 我从未感到如此挫败 |
[13:04] | Oh, she wipes my mouth with a wet wipe and treats me like a baby. | 她用湿纸巾给我擦嘴 拿我当宝宝疼 |
[13:07] | It’s so comfortable and nurturing. I never had a mom, Korvo. | 又舒服又熨帖 我从没有过妈妈 科尔沃 |
[13:10] | – I never got baths. – Terry, I know we specifically | -从没人给我洗澡澡 -特里 我知道我们 |
[13:12] | created her to hate the “manc ave”, but hear me out on this. | 造她是为了让她憎恶”南银窝” 但听我说 |
[13:15] | What if we altered the rules of the “manc ave” | 如果我们改变”南银窝”的相关设定 |
[13:17] | so we could invite PATRICIA to hang out with us in the “manc ave”? | 让帕秋莎和我们一起来”南银窝”玩怎么样 |
[13:20] | – We’d have it all, Terry. – Oh, my God, yes. | -就两全其美了 特里 -老天 没错 |
[13:21] | Oh, that’s perfect. Let’s, let’s change the rules. | 完美 快 快改设定 |
[13:23] | We’re gonna change the rules. | 我们来改设定 |
[13:25] | But, but I hate this place. | 可 可我憎恶这个地方 |
[13:27] | I know, I know, but it’s okay. Look, huh, see? | 我知道 我知道 但没事 你看 |
[13:30] | It’s okay for you to be here. Isn’t it fun? | 你在这里没事的 这是不是很有趣 |
[13:32] | No, it’s not. Get out while you can. Run. | 不 这没趣 趁还来得及赶紧走 快跑 |
[13:34] | Ignore that fish, it’s joking. It’s not serious. | 别理那条鱼 它在开玩笑呢 在扯淡呢 |
[13:37] | It’s just having a jab. | 它在抬杠呢 |
[13:40] | PATRICIA, I demand you overwrite your hate of the “manc ave.” | 帕秋莎 我要求你覆写憎恶”南银窝”的设定 |
[13:42] | Override, ov-er-ride… | 覆写 覆 写 |
[13:45] | funny, you never ride me over. | 搞笑 你永远都不能骑在我头上 |
[13:49] | Can’t-love-manc-ave-dig-old-bicks | 憎恶 南银窝 大粗吊 |
[14:00] | Must destroy manc ave! | 必须毁灭南银窝 |
[14:05] | You gave her rocket launchers? | 你给她装了火箭发射器 |
[14:07] | It’s harder to build a robot without them, Terry. | 用它们造机器人会容易一些 特里 |
[14:08] | They’re load-bearing. | 它们的承重能力很好 |
[14:17] | Oh, dig old bicks. I get it now. | 大粗吊 我现在明白了 |
[14:20] | – You do? What, what does it mean? – I don’t know. | -你明白了 到底什么意思 -我不知道 |
[14:32] | ♪ I got the eye of the tiger ♪ | ♪ 我有老虎一般的眼睛 ♪ |
[14:36] | ♪ I am dancing through the fire ♪ | ♪ 在火中起舞 ♪ |
[14:40] | ♪ I am the champion ♪ | ♪ 胜者是我 ♪ |
[14:43] | ♪ And you’re gonna hear me roar ♪ | ♪ 你会听到我的怒吼 ♪ |
[14:47] | ♪ Louder, louder than a lion ♪ | ♪ 比狮子的咆哮还要响亮 ♪ |
[14:51] | ♪ ‘Cause I am the champion ♪ | ♪ 因为胜者是我 ♪ |
[14:53] | Oh, no, please, stop. Second door on the left. | 拜托 停一停 左边第二扇门 |
[14:59] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[15:02] | Excuse me, pardon me. Female feminist hero comin’ through. | 抱歉 请让我过去 女权主义女英雄来了 |
[15:06] | Move aside, men. I, a woman, | 男士们 请让一让 我 一位女子 |
[15:08] | have arrived to topple the glass ceiling | 来此打碎玻璃天花板 |
[15:11] | and shatter the fuck out of the patriarchy. | 把父权砸个稀烂 |
[15:13] | Yeah, we’re looking for Jesse, the guy who set up this club. | 我们在找建立这个社团的男孩 他叫杰茜 |
[15:15] | Well, I’ve got news for you. Jesse isn’t a boy. | 我可要告诉你们 杰茜不是个男孩 |
[15:19] | He’s a girl, and it’s me. | 他是个女孩 就是在下 |
[15:21] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. This is your club? | 等等 这是你的社团吗 |
[15:23] | Yep, sorry, but this isn’t a boy club after all. | 是 但很抱歉 这到底不是个男子社团 |
[15:26] | We don’t wanna join. | 我们不想加入 |
[15:27] | We’re here in protest to speak up for all the women | 我们是为了抗议才来的 |
[15:29] | who are too weak to speak for themselves. | 为所有不能为自己发声的女性发声 |
[15:30] | – But I made this club to– – Do you have any idea | -但我建这个社团是为了 -你懂不懂 |
[15:32] | how messed up it is to discriminate against people | 性别歧视 |
[15:34] | – based on their gender? – Uh, yeah. | -有多糟糕 -我懂 |
[15:35] | I was just about to say that when you interrupted– | 在你打断我之前 我刚要说这个的 |
[15:37] | As the brother of two sisters, nothing enrages me more than misogyny, | 我有两个姐妹 没什么比厌女症更能激怒我了 |
[15:41] | and this is misogyny. | 而这就是厌女症 |
[15:42] | – Uh-huh, it’s not. – Yes, it is. | -这不是 -这是 |
[15:43] | You need to shut this club down right now. | 你必须马上把这个社团注销 |
[15:45] | No, not before I topple it. I need it for my grade. | 不行 我还没打碎父权呢 我评分要用的 |
[15:48] | If she’s not gonna do it, we have to tear it down ourselves. | 如果她不动手 我们就得亲自来了 |
[15:50] | Please, stop. | 求求你们 停下来 |
[15:51] | Let’s get her before she creates an unsafe environment for all women. | 让我们在她让女人们感到不安全之前灭了她 |
[15:54] | – Oh, no, no, no. – She’s running. | -不不不 -她要逃 |
[15:56] | – That means she’s guilty. – Angry mob, bros. | -这说明她有罪 -愤怒的暴徒 兄弟们 |
[16:04] | She’s ruining the only thing I actually liked about humans. | 她在毁掉我唯一热爱的有关人类的东西 |
[16:07] | – We need to stop her. – Okay, I say we just grab her | -我们得阻止她 -要我说 我们就抓住她 |
[16:09] | and make her tuck us into bed and read us stories. | 让她送我们上床 给我们讲故事 |
[16:11] | We can’t just grab her, Terry. She’ll slice us in half | 我们不能直接抓住她 特里 她会用激光刃 |
[16:12] | – with her laser blades. – And whose fault is that? | -把我们切成两半 -这是谁的错啊 |
[16:15] | Huh? I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[16:16] | Wait, if she hates the “manc aves,” we need to lure her | 等等 如果她憎恶”南银窝” 我们得把她 |
[16:19] | to the biggest, stupidest “manc ave” we can find. | 引到我们能找到的最大最蠢的”南银窝” |
[16:21] | I know just the place. | 我知道该去哪了 |
[16:34] | 戴宝氏 美国餐厅与娱乐公司 探测到运动音乐 | |
[16:41] | Oh, crap, here she comes. | 老天 她来了 |
[16:43] | Get inside. | 快进去 |
[17:18] | The activation ring. We have to get it off her finger. | 我们得把激活戒指从她手上摘下来 |
[17:20] | Aim for the ring. | 目标是戒指 |
[17:21] | How many tickets for all your sticky hands? | 这些黏黏手我全要了 多少券 |
[17:23] | I don’t know. Like, a million. Hey! | 我不知道 一百万吧 |
[17:25] | Those come out of the tickets they pay me with. | 这些可是用我的工资券买的 |
[17:30] | Now! | 趁现在 |
[17:47] | Ms. Perez, Ms. Perez! | 佩雷兹老师 佩雷兹老师 |
[17:48] | Jesse, what are you doing here? | 杰茜 你来这干什么 |
[17:49] | School stuff. You wouldn’t understand! | 学校的事 你不会懂的 |
[17:51] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[17:53] | Ms. Perez, I tried to make a glass ceiling to break, | 佩雷兹老师 我试着造个玻璃天花板来打碎 |
[17:55] | but a bunch of male allies got mad. You gotta help me. | 但我把一群女权主义者气疯了 你得帮我 |
[17:58] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈在说什么啊 |
[18:00] | I couldn’t move us women forward, Ms. Perez. | 我对推动女权进步无能为力 佩雷兹老师 |
[18:02] | Please don’t give me an F. | 求求你别挂掉我 |
[18:03] | I didn’t even realize you were a girl. | 我都没意识到你是个女孩 |
[18:04] | I thought you were gonna draw Count Dooku’s lightsaber. | 我还以为你要画杜库伯爵的光剑呢 |
[18:06] | What? But I have a bow. | 什么 可我戴了头花 |
[18:08] | I don’t know, you’re green | 我不知道 你是个绿皮人 |
[18:09] | and your mouth extends past the boundaries of your face. | 你的嘴拉开之后比脸还宽 |
[18:12] | How would I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[18:12] | If you really wanna topple the patriarchy and get an A, | 如果你真的想打倒父权 拿A |
[18:15] | – this is your chance. – You’re right, Ms. Perez. | -这就是你的机会 -你说得对 佩雷兹老师 |
[18:17] | Every feminist hero had their robot to conquer. | 征服机器人是每个女权主义英雄的必经之路 |
[18:28] | Time for you two naughty/disappointing boy men | 该教教你们两个淘气 差劲的小大人 |
[18:32] | to learn a lesson. | 如何做人了 |
[18:35] | Patricia, stop. | 帕秋莎 住手 |
[18:37] | Gender not found. | 性别 未知 |
[18:39] | That’s because I’m an alien plant. | 这是因为我是个外星人 |
[18:41] | It took me all this time to realize that’s okay. | 直到现在我才意识到 这没关系 |
[18:44] | I can do whatever I want. So can you. | 我可以随心所欲 你也可以 |
[18:47] | But I’m a mom, I’m a wife, I’m a mom, I’m a– | 可我是母亲 我是妻子 我是母亲 我是 |
[18:51] | No way, Jose. You’re a killer robot. | 怎么会 你是一名机器人杀手 |
[18:53] | And if that’s what makes you happy, then lean into it. | 如果这让你快乐 那就尽情去做吧 |
[18:56] | I don’t have to kill men. I could be killing anyone I want. | 我不需要杀男人 我可以想杀谁就杀谁 |
[19:00] | No matter what gender. I could kill everyone! | 与性别无关 我谁都可以杀 |
[19:02] | Ha, not today. | 今天可不行 |
[19:04] | No, I was about to kill all humans in the world… | 不 我要杀死世上所有的人类… |
[19:11] | Patricia, I’m sorry. But I have to turn you off. | 帕秋莎 对不起 我得把你关掉 |
[19:13] | You turn me off every day when you take off your shirt. | 每天你脱衣服时 我都性致大减 |
[19:17] | What’s wrong, Korvo? Why-why’d you stop? | 怎么了 科尔沃 你怎么停手了 |
[19:19] | I can’t deactivate her, Terry. | 我不能把她废了 特里 |
[19:20] | I didn’t realize I had a hole in my heart. | 我没意识到 我的心缺了一角 |
[19:22] | A hole that needed to be demeaned with a non-stop barrage | 只有源源不断的刻薄挖苦和性讽刺 |
[19:24] | of insults and sexual criticism. | 才能将它填补 |
[19:26] | We can’t kill her, but we can’t live with her. | 我们不能拆了她 可我们也不能和她一起住 |
[19:29] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[19:31] | We started this thinking we needed a “manc ave” | 我们当初想 我们需要一个”南银窝” |
[19:33] | to fill a gaping hole inside of us. | 来填补内心的缺憾 |
[19:35] | But what we truly needed was to know | 但其实 我们真正需要的是 要明白 |
[19:37] | that we have different types of gaping holes | 我们的缺憾各不相同 |
[19:39] | that need other ways to be filled. | 需要用其他方法去填补 |
[19:41] | You taught us that we don’t have to hide in an “ave,” Mom. | 你让我们明白 我们不必躲在”窝”里 妈妈 |
[19:44] | – Thank you. – We can’t kill you | -谢谢你 -我们不能把你拆掉 |
[19:45] | and we can’t have you going around and setting stuff on fire. | 但我们也不能让你四处杀人放火 |
[19:47] | So from now on, you’ll live in this shipping container. | 所以从现在开始 这个集装箱就是你的家 |
[19:49] | Do we really have to get rid of her? | 我们真的要把她送走吗 |
[19:51] | Maybe we can keep her around like a feminist icon. | 我们或许可以留下她 作为女权的象征 |
[19:54] | Your dress is too short. Boys will think you’re a slut. | 你的裙子太短了 男生们会觉得你很放荡 |
[19:56] | You’re not my real mom! Shut up! | 你不是我真正的妈妈 闭嘴 |
[19:58] | Patricia, it’s time to get in the container. | 帕秋莎 到进集装箱的时间了 |
[20:00] | Don’t worry, you won’t be bored. | 别担心 你不会感到无聊的 |
[20:01] | I made you a cuck-bot for company. | 我为你做了个蠢机器人解闷 |
[20:03] | Does anyone want to go to the Gap and make some returns? | 有没有人想去GAP退换衣服啊 |
[20:06] | I didn’t try to make him look like Ted Cruz. | 我没想让他看起来像泰德·克鲁兹 |
[20:08] | It just happens with these things. | 不知怎么就成这样了 |
[20:10] | Hello. You’re wearing that? | 你好 你怎么穿这个 |
[20:11] | I thought I threw that out. Why are you making that face? | 我以为我把它扔掉了 你摆臭脸给谁看 |
[20:14] | – I’m not making a face. – God, you’re annoying. | -我没摆臭脸 -老天 你可真讨人嫌 |
[20:16] | Could you be more nasal? A real man wouldn’t let an alien | 你鼻音还能更重点吗 真男人是不会让外星人 |
[20:19] | bury him in a shipping container. | 把他装进集装箱埋掉的 |
[20:21] | It’s nice to know that any time we miss her, | 这样挺好的 我们想她的时候 |
[20:23] | we can come outside | 就可以出来 |
[20:24] | and we know that she’s just a few feet down there | 我们知道她就在我们脚下几英尺的地方 |
[20:26] | just ripping into him, you know? | 大肆抨击他呢 |
[20:28] | On how he brushes his teeth, and how he doesn’t arch his back properly. | 挑剔他刷牙的方式 没有正确弓背 |
[20:31] | The way he stands all crooked and how he’s all weasley | 说他站不直 笨拙 |
[20:33] | and thin and not muscly or anything. | 又瘦又没肌肉之类的 |
[20:36] | – Yeah. – Wow, I just had the craziest week. | -对 -我刚度过了超疯狂的一周 |
[20:39] | Oh, yeah, you weren’t around. What were you doing this whole time? | 是啊 你一直都不在 你去做什么了 |
[20:41] | I accidentally let hundreds of koalas out of the zoo | 我一不小心让成百上千只考拉逃出了动物园 |
[20:44] | and then spent a ton of time rounding them all up. | 然后花了好久才把它们全都抓回去 |
[20:46] | The zoo has the capacity to house hundreds of koalas? | 那个动物园住得下一百只考拉吗 |
[20:49] | Yeah, they were running all over town. | 是 它们跑得满城都是 |
[20:51] | I had to coax them with didgeridoos. | 我用迪吉里杜管才哄住他们 |
[20:53] | It was on the news. Like, you-you didn’t see any of that? | 都上新闻了 怎么 你们完全没看到 |
[20:58] | Okay, get in, get in here, get in. | 好了 进去 进去啊 进去 |
[21:00] | Hey, so how did your gender-based stories turn out? | 你们那个与性别相关的事怎么样了 |
[21:02] | Uh, good, yeah. I mean, I think we covered every angle | 挺好的 我觉得我们做得尽善尽美 |
[21:04] | and pretty much solved it, so. | 也大抵解决了问题 所以 |
[21:06] | Yeah, I think everyone will be very happy with what we did. | 对 我觉得每个人都会对我们的成果感到满意 |
[21:09] | Well, I’m glad we survived, because I don’t think | 我很高兴我们挺了过来 因为我觉得 |
[21:11] | there’s a more controversial topic we could have dealt with. | 这是我们能遇到的最有争议性的话题了 |
[21:13] | Okay, class. Next assignment, | 同学们 下次作业 |
[21:15] | everyone here has to find a racist | 在座的每个人都要找到一个种族主义者 |
[21:17] | and teach them the error of their ways. | 告诉他们这样做是不对的 |
[21:19] | Yay! | 耶 |