时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | All right, Molly, I’m up, I’m up. | 好了 莫莉 我起来了 |
[00:16] | You can’t let me sleep in one day? | 你一天都不肯让我睡懒觉啊 |
[00:19] | Oh, you’re right. Got a lot of work to do. | 你是对的 有很多事要做 |
[00:22] | You ready to go to market? | 准备好去集市了吗 |
[00:31] | People of the Wall, this is The Duke. Still here and still in charge. | 墙内人民 我是公爵 仍然在此 仍然是老大 |
[00:36] | Quick Wall update. Things are fucking great. | 简单更新下墙内信息 一切都很好 |
[00:41] | And anything that’s not great is the fault of the Wall-haters | 任何不好的事都是来自底层的 |
[00:44] | from the lower levels. | 恨墙者造成的 |
[00:46] | Those people are terrorists. Stay away from them. | 那些人是恐怖分子 远离他们 |
[00:49] | Keep kicking ass out there. | 继续努力 |
[00:50] | Play your part, and trust the process. | 尽职尽责 相信过程 |
[00:56] | Mmm, now that’s good mouse milk. | 这鼠奶真不错 |
[00:59] | – Hey, Steven, can I have some Molly milk? – Of course. | -史蒂文 能给我点莫莉奶吗 -当然 |
[01:02] | Sorry, I’ve got nothing to trade for it. | 抱歉 我没东西能跟你换 |
[01:04] | I tell you what, come by the barn tomorrow, | 这样吧 明天来谷仓 |
[01:06] | help me with some chores, and we’ll call it even. | 帮我干活 你就不欠我了 |
[01:08] | Well, hey there, you got yourself a deal! | 一言为定 |
[01:10] | Mmm, so creamy. | 真多乳脂 |
[01:12] | Well, I should go. Can’t be late to run the wheel. | 我该走了 驾驶不能迟到了 |
[01:15] | Yeah, he is a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[01:26] | Mouse milk, come and get your mouse milk. | 鼠奶 来买鼠奶了 |
[01:29] | The only thing sweeter is the mouse who made it. | 唯一比这还甜的就是产它的老鼠 |
[01:32] | The freshest milk in all the levels. | 所有楼层里最新鲜的奶 |
[01:34] | Even the upper mids haven’t tasted anything like this. | 即使是中上层的人也没有尝过这样的 |
[01:42] | Sorry, folks, we’ve tapped her dry. See you all tomorrow. | 抱歉 各位 它没奶了 明天见 |
[01:49] | Screw you, Sheriff. | 去你的 警长 |
[01:51] | You fucking dickhead. | 你个混蛋 |
[02:01] | Oh, it’s getting harder and harder to avoid trouble these days. | 现如今躲避麻烦越来越难了 |
[02:04] | Ah, don’t listen to me. You know how I get. | 别听我说话 你知道我爱发牢骚 |
[02:06] | Always going to a dark place. | 总是很悲观 |
[02:08] | We have each other, and that’s all we need. | 我们有彼此 这就够了 |
[02:11] | You know, I think today was my birthday. | 我觉得今天是我生日 |
[02:13] | The big 4-5. | 大4-5 |
[02:15] | It’s funny to think that I used to be the CEO of AT&T. | 想来就有趣 我曾是AT&T的首席执行官 |
[02:18] | Back then, I thought money was everything. | 以前 我以为金钱就是一切 |
[02:22] | Then one day, I farted in an elevator and blamed it on that alien boy. | 然后某一天 我在电梯里放屁 责怪那个外星人 |
[02:25] | I was furious when he shrunk me down and put me in his pencil case. | 他把我变小 放进他笔盒的时候 我愤怒无比 |
[02:29] | And now I know that it was the best thing that ever happened to me. | 现在我知道那是发生在我身上的最好的事 |
[03:14] | Eat shit, you uncivilized brutes. | 去死吧 你们这群未开化的畜生 |
[03:18] | So how’d you end up in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[03:21] | I was a courier for the Resistance, | 我之前是抵抗军的信使 |
[03:22] | until my piece of shit neighbor ratted me out. | 直到我的人渣邻居出卖了我 |
[03:25] | Never trust someone who was a life coach in the Before-Fore. | 永远别相信在从前里做生活教练的人 |
[03:28] | – You? – I thought I was helping people. | -你呢 -我以为我在帮助他人 |
[03:30] | But all I did was get them killed. Good people. | 但我只是把他们害死 好人 |
[03:32] | Wait. Are you Tim? | 等等 你是蒂姆吗 |
[03:35] | Well, my first name is actually Lindsey, | 我的名字其实是林赛 |
[03:36] | but I don’t tell people that because that sounds like a girl’s name. | 但我不想告诉别人因为这听上去像是女生的名字 |
[03:38] | – The Tim who started the Resistance? – What are you talking about? | -那个成立了抵抗军的蒂姆 -你在说什么 |
[03:41] | That riot in the marketplace was a call to arms | 那次在集市的暴动 是对我们所有 |
[03:44] | for all of us fed up with being under The Duke’s thumb. | 受够了被公爵支配的人的战争号令 |
[03:46] | – It was? – Oui, there are people out there | -是吗 -是的 外面有人 |
[03:48] | who want to hear from you. They’re waiting for you. | 想听到你的消息 他们在等你 |
[03:50] | – Oh, I don’t know what I would say. – I think you do. | -我不知道我该说什么 -我想你是知道的 |
[03:52] | I can smuggle out whatever you write to the Resistance. | 我可以把你写的文字偷运给抵抗军 |
[03:54] | Just tell your truth. | 说出你的真相 |
[03:58] | I don’t know who this is for. | 我不知道这话是写给谁的 |
[03:59] | I guess it’s for anyone who feels powerless | 我想是写给任何感到无力 |
[04:01] | but clings to hope for a better tomorrow. | 但期待能有更好的明天的人 |
[04:03] | I let pride cloud my judgment and it almost got so many people killed. | 我让骄傲蒙蔽了我的判断 差点害死了很多人 |
[04:07] | It made me realize we all spend too much time fighting each other. | 这让我意识到我们花了太多时间跟彼此争斗 |
[04:11] | The aliens may have created the Wall, | 外星人或许创建了墙 |
[04:13] | but it was The Duke who made it a prison. | 但是是公爵让这里变成了监狱 |
[04:15] | I can forgive Yumyulack for robbing me of my past, | 我能原谅雅姆莱克夺走我的过去 |
[04:18] | but not The Duke, who’s stealing our future. | 但不能原谅偷走我未来的公爵 |
[04:20] | So I’m letting go of the world outside the Wall, | 所以我要放开墙外的世界 |
[04:23] | and choosing to embrace the world in it. | 选择接受墙内的世界 |
[04:25] | A world we can make better. A world we will make better. | 一个我们可以让其变得更好的世界 它终会变得更好 |
[04:29] | A world we have to make better. | 我们必须让它变得更好 |
[04:39] | Help, help! My friend, he’s sick! | 救命 救命 我朋友病了 |
[04:43] | Hey, you! | 你 |
[04:47] | – Drop it or I’ll kill him. – Don’t do it, Tim. Save yourself. | -放下武器不然我杀了他 -别 蒂姆 救你自己 |
[04:51] | You should have listened to your friend. | 你该听你朋友的 |
[04:57] | You’re, you’re alive. | 你 你还活着 |
[04:58] | And if we wanna stay that way, we gotta go, now. | 如果我们想活下去的话 就得赶紧走 |
[05:05] | – There’s a level below the prisons? – Our new headquarters. | -监狱下还有一层 -我们的新总部 |
[05:09] | It’s a set replica of Seinfeld. I think Yumyulack bought it online. | 这是复制《宋飞正传》的片场 雅姆莱克网上买的 |
[05:12] | Our working theory is that he gets an allowance. | 我们猜测他有拿津贴 |
[05:14] | Wow, it’s actually kind of cool. | 还挺酷的 |
[05:16] | I mean, obviously the finale was no good, | 显然大结局不怎么样 |
[05:17] | but the rest of the series was amazing. | 但是其他时候都很精彩 |
[05:19] | A little off-scale, but it works. | 有点超过限度 但是效果不错 |
[05:20] | We think he abandoned the whole sitcom set thing | 我们认为他抛弃了整个情景喜剧的布景 |
[05:23] | and built the rest of the Wall above it. | 在其智商建造了墙 |
[05:25] | Once we found a way in, we started bringing people down here. | 我们找到进来的路后 就开始带人过来了 |
[05:27] | People who needed help. People The Duke was after. | 需要帮助的人 被公爵追捕的人 |
[05:30] | The more he tightened his grip, | 他越加强控制 |
[05:31] | the more of us slipped through his fingers. | 就有越多的人从他指尖溜走 |
[05:33] | Now we’ve got fighters on every level | 现在我们在每层楼上都有斗士 |
[05:34] | working to bring that son of a bitch down. | 旨在把那混蛋拉下马 |
[05:36] | Wow, you’ve been busy. | 你最近很忙啊 |
[05:38] | Captain, we intercepted the food delivery schedule. | 队长 我们截获了食物配送时间表 |
[05:40] | It’s like you thought. | 跟你想的一样 |
[05:40] | The upper mids are getting more rations than the lower mids. | 中上层的人的配给多余中下层的人 |
[05:42] | Make sure that info leaks to the public. | 把这消息传给公众 |
[05:44] | Have the boys in the boiler room turn up the heat | 让锅炉房的人把温度升高 |
[05:46] | and tell the wheelers to go half speed today. | 叫车夫今天半速行驶 |
[05:48] | It’s time to put the squeeze on. | 是时候施加压力了 |
[05:50] | People of the Wall, this is The Duke. | 墙内人民 我是公爵 |
[05:52] | Still here and still in charge. | 仍然在此 仍然是老大 |
[05:54] | Quick update. Things are not cool, guys. | 简单说下最新情况 不太妙 各位 |
[05:57] | First off, terrorists have been drawing dicks on my banners. | 首先 恐怖分子在我的横幅上画鸡鸡 |
[06:01] | Not even cool-looking dicks. I’m talking about bent dicks. | 还不是好看的鸡鸡 而是弯曲的鸡鸡 |
[06:04] | One was definitely at an angle. | 明显倾斜 |
[06:07] | And you all know me. I love a good joke. | 你们都了解我 我喜欢好笑的笑话 |
[06:09] | I’m the first one to laugh at myself. | 我是第一个嘲笑自己的人 |
[06:11] | But it speaks to a fundamental disrespect for the rules. | 但这是对规则的藐视 |
[06:15] | So because of work lost to these and other terrorist activities, | 所以因为这些和其他恐怖活动损失的工作 |
[06:19] | the lower levels are on double shifts until further notice. | 下层的人将开始两班倒 直到另行通知 |
[06:24] | To address the ongoing cloth shortage, | 为应对目前的布料短缺 |
[06:26] | I hereby order that everyone donate their underwear. | 我在此命令所有人捐赠他们的内衣 |
[06:29] | Gross, I know, but necessary. | 我知道这很恶心 但是很有必要 |
[06:31] | Ugh, you guys, you got to start bringing me better news. | 你们啊 你们得开始给我带来更好的消息 |
[06:35] | I’m bumming people out. | 我让大家都垂头丧气的 |
[06:36] | Well, I could have mentioned that there’s a food shortage, | 我可以提食物短缺 |
[06:38] | or that the power’s on the fritz in the lower mids or– | 或者中下层的电力出故障或者 |
[06:40] | Then let’s start making shit up. | 那咱们就开始捏造事实 |
[06:42] | Write up 10 headlines and I’ll pick my favorites. | 写10个头条 我来选我最喜欢的 |
[06:44] | – What else? – Enrique, you look like you want to say something. | -还有什么 -恩里克 你似乎有话想说 |
[06:46] | I don’t mean to bother you, sir, Mr. The Duke, | 我不是有意打搅你 长官 公爵先生 |
[06:49] | but you made me governor of the upper mids | 但你让我做中上层的总督 |
[06:51] | to convey the people’s concerns. | 来传达群众的忧虑 |
[06:53] | No, I made you governor to reward your loyalty. | 不 我让你做总督是奖励你的忠诚 |
[06:56] | And I kind of thought you’d leave me alone after that, to be honest. | 老实说 我以为这之后你不会再来烦我 |
[06:58] | I want to, sir. It’s just that my constituents | 我也想 只是我的选民 |
[07:01] | are complaining that the sewage vent smells of poop. | 在抱怨污物排气口一股屎臭 |
[07:04] | Let me get this straight. The upper mid’s complaint | 让我弄清楚 中上层的人抱怨 |
[07:06] | is that the vent we use to release our diffused shit vapor into the air | 我们用来把我们粪便蒸汽排到空气里的排气口 |
[07:11] | smells like shit? | 闻着像屎 |
[07:12] | Might there be a better way to dispose of our waste? | 或许有更好的处理我们废物的方法 |
[07:14] | Everything in the Wall is being done in the best possible way. | 墙内的一切都是按照最优的办法处理的 |
[07:17] | Sir, we just got word from the prison level. | 长官 我们刚收到监狱层的消息 |
[07:19] | – Tim broke out. – Did you say broke out? | -蒂姆越狱了 -你说越狱吗 |
[07:21] | He’s one inch tall, god damn it. | 他只有一英寸高 该死 |
[07:23] | He couldn’t break out of a yogurt container. | 他连酸奶容器都逃不出去 |
[07:25] | We ran out of yogurt containers. | 我们的酸奶容器用完了 |
[07:26] | He cannot be free in this wall. He will bring us all down. | 他不能在墙里自由出入 他会干掉我们所有人 |
[07:30] | – I want him dead at any cost. – Yes, sir. | -不惜一切代价弄死他 -遵命 |
[07:34] | The man thinks he can change the world, | 那人认为他能改变世界 |
[07:35] | but all he’s gonna do is get people killed. | 但他只会害死人 |
[07:40] | What? Why are you staring at me like that? | 怎么 你为什么那样盯着我 |
[07:42] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[07:43] | I saw The Duke throw you down the Boo-Hoo Hole. | 我看到公爵把你扔下了嚎啕洞 |
[07:45] | I was lucky. The walls were jagged with pieces of Lego. | 我很幸运 墙里堆满了乐高积木 |
[07:48] | They snagged me, broke my fall. It hurt the whole way down. | 它们勾住了我 中断了我的下落 全程疼死 |
[07:52] | Well, looks like we’re matches. | 看来我们是一对 |
[07:54] | – Huh, Red Vines. – Twizzlers. | -红藤扭扭糖 -Twizzlers |
[07:56] | – Pull and peel. – This is from a supply raid. | -拉丝版的 -这是在一次物资劫掠里造成的 |
[08:41] | No, no, no, stay. Lay with me for a while. | 别走 留下 陪我躺一会儿 |
[08:44] | There’s some people who need to meet you. | 有人需要见你 |
[08:46] | The Duke’s base of support is cracking. | 公爵的支持在崩塌 |
[08:48] | If the mids abandon him, | 如果中层的人放弃他 |
[08:49] | then we’ve got most of the Wall on our side. | 那我们将得到墙内多数人的支持 |
[08:51] | But what about the uppers? | 那上层的人呢 |
[08:53] | Those people will never break with The Duke. | 那些人永远不会背叛公爵 |
[08:55] | Do we just slaughter them? | 我们难道要把他们屠杀了 |
[08:56] | We can’t build a utopia on the graves of our enemies. | 我们不能在我们敌人的坟墓上建立乌托邦 |
[08:59] | The third letter of Tim. It’s my favorite passage. | 蒂姆的第三封信 这是我最爱的一段 |
[09:02] | You showed people my letters? | 你给大家看了我的信 |
[09:03] | We had them transcribed and distributed copies throughout the levels. | 我们抄写了下来 分发到了所有层 |
[09:06] | – What’d I miss? – Tim’s here, yadda yadda yadda. | -我错过了什么 -蒂姆来了 等等等等 |
[09:09] | We’re talking about his letters. | 我们在谈论他的信 |
[09:10] | Oh, I read the letters of Tim | 我驾车的时候 |
[09:11] | to pass the time while running the wheel. | 靠看蒂姆的信打发时间 |
[09:13] | Your words gave me the courage to join and fight against tyranny. | 你的文字给了我加入反抗暴政的勇气 |
[09:15] | – Giddy up! – I prayed to the bowed one | -驾 -我向背弓之人祈祷 |
[09:17] | that I’d live long enough to see a Wall with democracy, justice, | 我能活到墙内有民主 正义 |
[09:21] | and equal distribution of resources. | 平均分配资源的那天 |
[09:23] | Also, I work in the room with the poop vapor | 还有 我工作的房间里有屎汽 |
[09:25] | so I’m looking to shake things up a bit. | 所以我想改善现状 |
[09:26] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[09:28] | Say you’ll lead us. The revolution is coming. | 说你会领导我们 革命就要来了 |
[09:31] | If we win, when we win, | 如果我们获胜 当我们获胜的时候 |
[09:33] | someone will have to take The Duke’s place. | 得有人接替公爵的位置 |
[09:35] | Someone the people in the Wall will accept. | 一个会被墙内民众接受的人 |
[09:37] | I can’t. You’ll have to find someone else. | 我不行 你们得另寻人选 |
[09:38] | There is no one else. | 没有别人了 |
[09:40] | Last time I led, people died. You almost died! | 上次我领导的时候 害死了很多人 你差点死掉 |
[09:42] | – So now you’re a coward? – All right, that’s enough. | -所以你现在成了懦夫吗 -够了 |
[09:45] | Tim’s been through a lot. He needs time. | 蒂姆经历了很多 他需要时间 |
[09:48] | We can talk again after the holiday. | 我们可以在节日完后再商量 |
[09:51] | What holiday? | 什么节日 |
[09:52] | Aw, look at you. All dressed up for Jesse’s birthday. | 瞧瞧你 为了杰茜的生日盛装打扮 |
[09:57] | I know, Molly. Religion’s a joke to me, too, | 我知道 莫莉 我也觉得宗教是个笑话 |
[10:00] | but we’ll move a lot of milk. | 但我们可以卖掉很多牛奶 |
[10:02] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[10:03] | “The Letters of Tim”? | 蒂姆的信 |
[10:04] | Haven’t you had enough of this Resistance nonsense? | 你还没厌倦抵抗军的胡扯吗 |
[10:07] | This is different. It’s all about making the Wall better. | 这次不一样 目标是改善墙内的生活 |
[10:09] | You could be thrown down the Boo-Hoo Hole just for having this. | 光是拿着它你就可能被扔下嚎啕洞 |
[10:12] | Mmm, boy howdy, that’s sure got a tasty kick to it. | 天呐 真好喝啊 |
[10:16] | What do you call it? | 你把它教做什么 |
[10:17] | Mouse nog, get your mouse nog. A festive holiday treat. | 老鼠蛋奶酒 快来买老鼠蛋奶酒 节日宴飨 |
[10:21] | Get it before it curdles. | 趁它凝结前赶快购买 |
[10:23] | We believe that today is Jesse’s birthday. | 我们相信今天是杰茜的生日 |
[10:26] | Let us reflect on all the bowed one’s kind words and wondrous deeds. | 让我们回顾下所有背弓之人的良言奇事 |
[10:32] | The time she gave us beef jerky. | 她给我们牛肉干的时候 |
[10:35] | All thanks to Jesse. | 感恩杰茜 |
[10:36] | The day she changed Yumyulack’s phone alarm to not be . | 她将雅姆莱克手机闹钟改为非魔力红歌曲的那天 |
[10:41] | All thanks to Jesse. | 感恩杰茜 |
[10:44] | Can you believe our conversations have been read throughout the Wall? | 你能相信我们的对话在墙内传播吗 |
[10:46] | It’s wild. So did you and Cherie pound or what? | 很疯狂 你和雪莉有啪啪吗 |
[10:49] | Come on, it doesn’t bug you that they want us | 拜托 他们想让我们带领这些人走向死亡 |
[10:51] | to lead all these people to their doom? | 你一点也不感到困扰吗 |
[10:53] | And yes, we did. It was awesome. | 是的 我们啪啪了 爽翻 |
[10:55] | All thanks to Jesse. | 感恩杰茜 |
[10:57] | Friends, we have a special guest with us today. | 朋友们 今天我请来了一位特殊嘉宾 |
[11:01] | The man who makes sure we are all touched by Jesse’s gifts. | 确保我们都能收到杰茜的馈赠的人 |
[11:05] | – The Duke. – Thank you, Sister Sasha. | -公爵 -谢谢 萨沙修女 |
[11:08] | That son of a bitch. I should take him out right now. | 狗娘养的 我该现在就把他解决掉 |
[11:10] | – We have to go. – Hold on, I want to hear this. | -我们得走了 -等等 我想听 |
[11:12] | Since I came to power, crime is down 100%. | 自我上任以来 犯罪率降低了100% |
[11:16] | Hard to do better than that. The lower levels are experiencing | 很难做得比这更好了 生活在下层的人们 |
[11:18] | an unprecedented period of prosperity. | 也过上了前所未有的好日子 |
[11:21] | I’ve had a lot of people coming up to me, | 有很多百姓都来找过我 |
[11:24] | congratulating me about that. | 感激我为他们做的一切 |
[11:25] | There’s more marketplace trades than ever before. | 市集贸易也是空前的繁盛 |
[11:28] | Do you feel you’ve distributed Jesse’s gifts | 你在分配杰茜的馈赠品时 |
[11:31] | in accordance with her philosophy of kindness? | 是否也依照了她那仁慈的理念呢 |
[11:34] | Great question, Sister. And thank you for interrupting. | 好问题 修女 也谢谢你打断了我 |
[11:37] | I’ll say this. When I’m faced with a tough decision | 这么说吧 每当我面临艰难的抉择 |
[11:40] | like who gets food, water, the underwear thing, | 例如应当将食物 水 和内衣分给谁时 |
[11:43] | the first thought I have is, “What would Jesse do?” | 我首先会问自己 “杰茜会怎么做” |
[11:47] | And then I just open my heart, and whatever answer comes, | 随后我敞开心扉 思考这个问题的答案 |
[11:51] | that’s what I do. | 这便是我的做法 |
[11:52] | Unfortunately, Jesse’s testing us right now. | 很不幸 杰茜现在决定考验我们 |
[11:55] | It’s been a while since she gave us any food or medicine | 她很久都没有给我们任何食品 药物 |
[11:58] | or living compartments. | 或新的居住舱了 |
[12:00] | That means all of us, | 这意味着我们所有的人 |
[12:01] | the hundreds of people who have nothing in common | 我们这几百位原本并无交集的人 |
[12:04] | except we pissed off an alien child, | 只因我们都招惹了同一个外星人小孩 |
[12:06] | we have to come together and make it work. | 我们便必须团结一致 才在这里生存下去 |
[12:09] | Now we’ve survived this long, | 我们已经挺过了这么长时间 |
[12:11] | and damn it, that’s something. | 该死的 这可不是件容易的事 |
[12:13] | I know it’s not perfect, | 虽然还称不上完美 |
[12:14] | but the system is all we’ve got. | 但依靠当下的体制我们才得以走到这里 |
[12:25] | Dumb motherfucker! What did you do? | 蠢杂种 看你干了什么好事 |
[12:27] | I had them. I had them in the palm of my hand. | 我本来能抓住他们 都到我手掌心里了 |
[12:29] | Do you know what you’ve done? | 你知道自己做了什么吗 |
[12:34] | Please get me out of here. | 求求你了 带我离开这里 |
[12:35] | Come, follow me. | 来 跟我走 |
[12:36] | You’re gonna be okay. Just hold on. | 你会没事的 坚持住 |
[12:38] | Oh, my God, there’s so much blood. | 我的天 流了好多血 |
[12:39] | Don’t run away from your destiny. | 不要逃避你的天命 |
[12:41] | I won’t. I promise you. Just stay with me now. | 我不会的 我向你保证 现在你先挺住 |
[12:43] | There’s something else. You remember in the cell | 还有一件事 你还记得在牢房里 |
[12:45] | when we would turn our backs to jerk off? | 我们背对背打飞机的时候吗 |
[12:47] | Uh, yeah, but is this important? | 记得 但这事很重要吗 |
[12:48] | Because you should be clinging to life right now. | 你现在该是要抓住最后一口气才对啊 |
[12:50] | I would think about you when I did it. | 我撸的时候想的是你 |
[12:52] | Uh, well yeah, well, that’s nice, but don’t sweat it. | 那挺好的 不用太在意 |
[12:55] | I plugged you into my fantasy. | 我把你插入进了我的幻想中 |
[12:57] | Well, you don’t need to tell me all the details. | 你不用跟我描述那些细节 |
[12:58] | – Just keep breathing. – It was about you and me | -保持呼吸 -幻想的情节是你与我 |
[13:01] | on a water polo team. | 我们同在一支水球队里 |
[13:02] | We were both captain and we showered together. | 我们都是队长 我们还在一起淋浴 |
[13:06] | Your cute little tush. | 你那可爱的小屁股 |
[13:07] | No, Jean-Pierre, no! | 不 让·皮埃尔 不 |
[13:10] | No! | 不 |
[13:16] | Please listen to me. | 请听我说 |
[13:17] | If you rally your flock, the mid-levels won’t fight us. | 如果聚集你的信徒 中层就不会与我们对抗 |
[13:20] | We can go straight to the uppers and take the bastard out. | 我们能直接杀到上层 去推翻那混蛋 |
[13:22] | Jesse would never condone violence. | 杰茜绝会不纵容暴力的 |
[13:24] | We can change this place without betraying our principals. | 不必背叛信念 我们也可以改变这里 |
[13:28] | Many within our clergy consider you a prophet | 神职人员中很多人都认为你是先知 |
[13:31] | sent by Jesse herself. | 是杰茜亲自派来的 |
[13:33] | Tell your followers that The Duke’s time is over. | 告诉你的信徒们 公爵的统治到头了 |
[13:35] | That we’re going to rid the Wall of the most Yumyulack person in it. | 我们将除去墙中最像雅姆莱克的那个人 |
[13:39] | Hm, okay, Tim. For you. | 好吧 蒂姆 为了你 |
[13:42] | – No, for the Wall. – For the Wall! | -不 是为了墙 -为了墙 |
[13:48] | The Duke forgot that he needs the people more than we need him. | 公爵忘记了他依赖人民多过人民依赖他 |
[13:53] | He wants us to work double shifts? | 他想让我们两班倒 |
[13:55] | Let’s see how he feels when everything shuts down. | 那我们就让他感受下完全停工 |
[13:59] | We’re all trapped in here together. | 我们都被困在此处 |
[14:00] | It’s our duty to fight for equality | 争求平等是我们的义务 |
[14:03] | Hush. It’s okay, I’ll be back.- | 嘘 没事的 我会回来的 |
[14:06] | I know I normally steer clear of trouble, | 我知道我通常都会避开麻烦 |
[14:08] | but this feels important. | 但这次感觉是件大事 |
[14:10] | He wants to make life better for everyone. | 他想让每个人的生活都变得更好 |
[14:12] | I can’t stand aside while others fight for what’s right. | 他们为正确的事抗争时 我不能视而不见 |
[14:16] | Don’t you worry. I’ll be back before dinner. | 不要担心 我晚饭前就会回来 |
[14:21] | Just drop the underwear and leave. | 缴裤不杀 |
[14:24] | You don’t decide what happens in the Wall anymore, The Duke. | 墙里的事不再由你说了算了 公爵 |
[14:28] | The people do, and we’ve decided it’s time for you to go. | 人民说了才算 并且人民决定你该滚了 |
[14:45] | Oh, my God, did they light their underpants on fire? | 我的天啊 他们是把内裤都点了吗 |
[14:47] | Sir, if they breech the gate, | 长官 他们冲破了大门 |
[14:49] | they’ll be in the upper mids within minutes. | 马上就会冲到中上层了 |
[14:50] | We should wipe them out. | 我们该干掉他们 |
[14:51] | They’ve left us no choice. I’m doing this for the good of the Wall. | 他们让我们别无选择 我这是为了墙好 |
[15:14] | The bastard is flooding the lower levels! | 那混蛋把下层都淹了 |
[15:16] | Everyone, let’s go, let’s go. Climb, climb! | 我们快走 往上爬 |
[15:18] | We got to go! | 我们得走了 |
[15:20] | Molly! | 莫莉 |
[15:24] | Molly! | 莫莉 |
[15:35] | That’s it. Steady, girl. We’re almost there. | 就是这样 稳住 就快到了 |
[15:38] | Just a little further. | 再往前一点 |
[15:42] | Come on, Molly. | 上来 莫莉 |
[15:44] | Push, Molly, push! | 用力 莫莉 用力 |
[15:46] | We have to seal it off. Everyone will drown. | 我们得封住 不然所有人都会淹死 |
[15:48] | No, please, not yet. | 再等等 |
[15:51] | – Molly, what are you doing? – Get in, man. | -莫莉 你在干什么 -进来 |
[15:54] | No, not the mouse! | 不 不能抛下我的老鼠 |
[15:59] | Molly! | 莫莉 |
[16:09] | Molly, no. | 莫莉 不要 |
[16:22] | They sealed it off. So many lives gone, just like that. | 他们封住了 那么多生命就这样一下就没了 |
[16:25] | The Duke would rather see us all drown than give up power. | 公爵宁愿我们淹死也不愿放弃权力 |
[16:28] | He leaves us no choice. We have to use force. | 他让我们别无选择 我们只能使用武力 |
[16:31] | Make no mistake. There will be casualties. | 别搞错 到时会有伤亡 |
[16:33] | But we’re fighting for our future. We’re fighting for the Wall. | 但我们是在为我们的未来而战 我们是在为墙而战 |
[16:36] | For the Wall! | 为了墙 |
[17:01] | – What is this? – Come on, stay close. | -这是什么 -跟上 靠近点 |
[17:14] | Charge! | 冲啊 |
[17:41] | Don’t throw your lives away. Go back now and this will all be over. | 别白白牺牲 现在回去 一切就能结束 |
[17:45] | – For the Wall! – For the Wall! | -为了墙 -为了墙 |
[18:30] | Duke! | 公爵 |
[18:55] | Son of a bitch must have escaped. | 那人渣一定是跑了 |
[18:57] | No wonder he was able to get so much contraband in here. | 难怪他这里有这么多走私品 |
[19:00] | An opening to the outside and he didn’t tell anyone. | 一个通往外界的出口 他却没有告诉任何人 |
[19:03] | – He could get whatever he wanted. – Yet he chose to stay inside. | -他可以得到一切 -但他选择了留下 |
[19:06] | Well, yeah. In here, he had all the power. | 是啊 在这里 他有所有的权力 |
[19:09] | In the Before-Fore, he was probably just a pediatric dentist | 在从前里 他可能就是个儿童牙医 |
[19:12] | or a feeble-minded comedy writer. | 或者低能喜剧作家 |
[19:13] | If people knew this hole existed, no one would have obeyed him. | 如果人们知道这个洞的存在 就不会有人服从他 |
[19:16] | They would have stormed the palace, done anything to escape. | 他们会猛攻这里 不惜一切逃离 |
[19:18] | We can leave this place. Maybe even find a way to get big again. | 我们可以离开 也许甚至能找到变大的方式 |
[19:21] | Get back to our Before-Fore lives. | 回到我们在从前里的生活 |
[19:24] | The Resistance, the Wall, none of it matters anymore. | 抵抗军 墙 这些都不重要了 |
[19:26] | We have to tell the people. | 我们得告诉大家 |
[19:31] | People of the Wall, we did it. | 墙内人民 我们做到了 |
[19:33] | We won. The Wall is ours. | 我们赢了 墙是我们的了 |
[19:37] | The Duke is dead. | 公爵死了 |
[19:38] | What? We don’t know that he’s dead– | 什么 我们不确定他死了没有 |
[19:47] | As a new era dawns, remember what binds us. | 随着新时代的到来 要记得是什么让我们团结在一起 |
[19:50] | We’re stuck in here together. | 我们一起被困在这里 |
[19:52] | Some see it as our curse, but I see a gift. | 有的人认为这是诅咒 但我觉得是恩赐 |
[19:56] | We can build a world that’s better than the Before-Fore. | 我们可以创建一个比从前更好的世界 |
[19:59] | This is Tim. I’m not in charge of the Wall. | 我是蒂姆 我不掌管墙 |
[20:02] | I just live in it. | 我只是生活在其中 |
[20:05] | Tim, Tim, Tim. | 蒂姆 蒂姆 蒂姆 |
[20:08] | Fucker, why? | 混蛋 为什么 |
[20:10] | Nobody needs to know there’s a way out. | 没人需要知道有一条出路 |
[20:11] | I mean, what are they gonna do? | 他们能做什么 |
[20:12] | Run out there and get eaten by an owl? | 跑出去 被猫头鹰吃掉 |
[20:15] | No, it’s safer and better to build a new world here. | 不 在这里创建一个新世界更安全更好 |
[20:19] | I… I believed… I believed in you. | 我 我相信 我相信了你 |
[20:21] | And I believe in the Wall. | 而我相信墙 |
[20:24] | Thank you for helping me reach my destiny. | 谢谢你帮我实现梦想 |
[20:37] | Tim-I can help you– | 蒂姆 我可以帮你 |
[20:41] | – I’ll suck your dick. – I’m not going to kill you. | -我可以给你口 -我不会杀你们 |
[20:43] | It’s important to put the past behind us. | 我们务必要把过去抛诸脑后 |
[20:46] | My first act as leader will be to pardon all The Duke’s men. | 我的第一条法案就是赦免公爵所有的手下 |
[20:50] | I also declare today a holiday in honor of Cherie, | 为了纪念雪莉 我还要宣布以后今天将成为一个节日 |
[20:54] | a Resistance hero who died of combat wounds sustained | 一个抵抗军英雄 因为杀公爵 |
[20:57] | while killing The Duke. | 而负伤牺牲 |
[20:59] | None of this would be possible without her. | 没有她 这一切都无法实现 |
[21:01] | Henceforth, this day shall be known as Cherie Day. | 从今以后 今天就是雪莉日 |
[21:05] | Tim, Tim, Tim, Tim! | 蒂姆 蒂姆 蒂姆 蒂姆 |