时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | You are no longer Abraham Lincoln, US president. | 你不再是亚伯拉罕·林肯 美国总统了 |
[00:10] | You are now Abraham Lincoln, car fighter. | 你现在是亚伯拉罕·林肯 汽车斗士 |
[00:13] | Fuck yes. Okay, let’s go. | 太他妈赞了 上啊 |
[00:15] | – Terry! – Can’t talk, working out. | -特里 -不聊 我健身呢 |
[00:16] | This is important. The-the-the Pupa turned orange. | 这很重要 噗噗变成橘色了 |
[00:18] | And? Hey, you broke my Hulu Vizu! | 然后呢 你把我的Hulu Vizu弄坏了 |
[00:21] | The Pupa is not supposed to be orange. It’s Pantone 101-C. | 噗噗不该是橘色的 它的色号应该是潘通101C |
[00:24] | – What does it mean? – How the hell am I supposed to know? | -这是怎么了 -我他妈怎么会知道 |
[00:25] | Because it’s your job, Terry. | 因为这归你管 特里 |
[00:27] | I fix the ship, you take care of the Pupa. | 我修理飞船 你照看噗噗 |
[00:29] | Right, yes, that is my job. Fair. | 是的 这归我管 有道理 |
[00:32] | Once this thing evolves into its ultimate form, | 一旦这玩意进化到终极形态 |
[00:33] | it’ll consume everything on this planet | 就会吞掉这个星球上的一切 |
[00:35] | and terraform it to become our new home world. | 把它变成新的什洛普星 |
[00:37] | Which means we’ll get eaten | 这意味着我们也会 |
[00:39] | and terraformed with everything else, I think. | 和万物一起被吞掉 我认为 |
[00:40] | What if it turning orange is the first step to total annihilation? | 如果变橘色是它灭世的第一步怎么办 |
[00:43] | Wait, I-I-I think it feels hot. Is that important? | 等等 我觉得它暖烘烘的 这重要吗 |
[00:45] | No, it’s always hot. Luckily, I’m a genius | 不 它一直都暖烘烘的 所幸我是个天才 |
[00:48] | and suspected you were incapable of handling this | 早就怀疑你做不好这件事 |
[00:49] | so I made a little card with important Pupa information on it. | 我就做了一张记录有关噗噗的重要信息的小卡片 |
[00:52] | I have it in my wallet. Just gotta find it. | 我放在我的钱包里了 找到它就行 |
[00:54] | Damn it, where did I put my– | 妈的 我把钱包放哪了 |
[00:55] | when was the last time I needed Shlorpian money to pay for something? | 我上次用什洛普币付款是什么时候 |
[00:58] | Wa-wa-wa-was it at that Armenian deli? | 是不是在那家亚美尼亚熟食店 |
[01:00] | Whoa, it was on Shlorp! | 是在什洛普星上 |
[01:01] | But the home world blew up in the opening credits. | 但是片头里说 我们的母星炸了 |
[01:03] | Which leaves us no choice. I must use the Retrace-Your-Stepalizer | 我们别无选择 我必须启用溯踪器 |
[01:06] | device to travel back in time, return to the home world, | 设备穿越回过去 回到母星 |
[01:09] | and find my wallet. | 找到我的钱包 |
[01:11] | Eh, I’m gonna pass. That sounds like a lot of work | 我就不去了 听起来真麻烦 |
[01:13] | and the Pupa’s never killed everybody on Earth before, so… | 而且噗噗从没在地球杀过谁 所以 |
[01:16] | Oh, it’s gonna blow! | 它要炸了 |
[01:19] | Planet Shlorp was a perfect utopia until the asteroid hit. | 什洛普星曾是个完美的乌托邦 直到被小行星撞上 |
[01:24] | One hundred adults and their replicants were issued a Pupa | 一百个成人以及他们的复制人分到了一只噗噗 |
[01:26] | and escaped into, uh, the space, | 逃往了太空 |
[01:28] | searching for new homes on uninhabited worlds. | 在杳无人迹的世界里寻找新家 |
[01:31] | We crashed on Earth, stranding us on an already over-populated planet. | 我们坠落在地球上 困在了一个已经人口过密的星球 |
[01:34] | That’s right, I’ve been talking this whole time. | 是的 我一直在说这个 |
[01:36] | I’m the one holding the Pupa. My name’s Korvo. | 抱着噗噗的人是我 我叫科尔沃 |
[01:38] | This is, this is my show. I just dropped the Pupa. | 这是我的节目 我的噗噗掉了 |
[01:40] | Do you see me? This is ridiculous. | 你看到我了吗 这太荒唐了 |
[01:41] | I hate Earth. It’s a horrible home. | 我讨厌地球 这是个糟糕的家园 |
[01:44] | People are stupid. Where the fuck are all the dinosaurs? | 人类愚蠢至极 恐龙都他妈哪去了 |
[01:46] | What did they do to all the dinosaurs? | 人类都对恐龙做了什么 |
[01:56] | So, uh, where’s the retruce-von-something geyser? | 那个束 束中器在哪啊 |
[02:00] | Does it look like a spaceship with a big clock on the back? | 它是一个背后有巨大时钟的飞船吗 |
[02:02] | The Retrace-Your-Stepalizer. | 那叫溯踪器 |
[02:03] | It’s high-tech shoes that allow the wearer to travel back in time | 这种高科技鞋能让穿戴者穿越时空 |
[02:06] | to places they’ve stood in the past. | 回到他们曾去过的地方 |
[02:07] | These things cost $11 billion a shoe. | 这种鞋一只要110亿元 |
[02:09] | – Do they light up? – Mine do. | -会发光吗 -我的会 |
[02:10] | – Oh, why do you get the cool ones? – Because I’m in charge. | -为什么酷的那双归你 -因为我说了算 |
[02:14] | The Retrace-Your-Stepalizer has a specific set of instructions. | 使用溯踪器要遵守一系列特殊的规则 |
[02:17] | Failure to comply could result in catastrophic outcomes | 违反规则可能会对时空连续造成 |
[02:19] | for the space-time continuum. Do you understand, Terry? | 灾难性的后果 你明白了吗 特里 |
[02:21] | – Shoes with rules. Got it. – Rule number one. | -穿鞋有规则 明白了 -第一条规则 |
[02:23] | While using the Retrace-Your-Stepalizers, | 在使用溯踪器时 |
[02:25] | no one in the past will be able to see or hear us. | 过去的人看不到也听不到我们 |
[02:28] | Two, we can only stay in the past for eight hours | 第二条 我们只能在过去停留八小时 |
[02:30] | or we’ll turn into slime. | 否则我们会化成黏液 |
[02:32] | Three, we can’t learn anything new… | 第三条 我们不能学习任何新的… |
[02:33] | Note to self, the pretzel bite is the most underrated appetizer. | 自我提示 椒盐脆饼是最被低估了的开胃菜 |
[02:37] | Someone should say something to whoever is making those menus. | 应该有人和写菜单的人讲一讲 |
[02:40] | Those pesky menus. Some of them are too long. | 那些恼人的菜单 有些菜单太长了 |
[02:42] | Too many items. That’s why I don’t eat Chinese. | 一大堆菜名 所以我不吃中餐 |
[02:44] | – No other reason– – Are you listening to me? | -没别的原因 -你在听我讲吗 |
[02:46] | Yeah, yeah, slime, keep going. | 在 在 化成黏液 接着讲 |
[02:49] | Jesse, ugh, you left the Pretend-O-Deck open again. | 杰茜 你又忘关模拟舱的门了 |
[02:54] | Welcome back to the Pretend-O-Deck, Yumyulack. | 欢迎回到模拟舱 雅姆莱克 |
[02:56] | Hey, Aisha, play the last program that Jesse was running. | 阿伊莎 把杰茜刚刚跑的程序调出来 |
[02:59] | Well, that’s an invasion of her privacy, don’t you think? | 你不认为这会侵犯她的隐私吗 |
[03:01] | Yeah, that’s why it’s gonna be awesome. | 会 这才棒啊 |
[03:02] | Override protocol. | 覆写指令协议 |
[03:03] | Password. Panera Bread with 3’s for the E’s. | 密码 潘娜拉面包店 把E换成3 |
[03:06] | Override accepted. Resuming last program, you little creep. | 接受覆写指令 重启上个程序 你个小变态 |
[03:10] | Hello, Jesse, I’m Funyulack. | 你好 杰茜 我是趣姆莱克 |
[03:12] | Want to continue our awesome makeover montage? | 我们接着玩精彩的变装蒙太奇好吗 |
[03:14] | We left off on a cowboy outfit. | 我们上次换到牛仔装了 |
[03:16] | What the hell is this? What are you supposed to be? | 这他妈是什么 你是什么玩意 |
[03:19] | I’m Funyulack. I’m exactly like you, | 我是趣姆莱克 我和你一模一样 |
[03:21] | but funner and nicer | 但比你更风趣 更善解人意 |
[03:23] | and I know how to braid and bake bread. | 我会编辫子 还会烘焙 |
[03:24] | Jesse’s got a nicer me in here? That’s impossible. | 杰茜在这里造了一个更友好的我 这不可能 |
[03:27] | Every time I walk into a room, someone says, “Oh, great.” | 每次我走进房间 总有人说”可真棒” |
[03:29] | Well, Jesse thinks you’re a dick. She said one time– | 杰茜觉得你是个混蛋 她说有一次 |
[03:32] | He tried to trade me to a witch for a PS4. | 他试着用我去和巫婆换PS4 |
[03:35] | Yeah, but she wouldn’t take the deal. | 是 可她不换 |
[03:36] | You can’t complain about almost being traded to a witch. | 你不能抱怨自己差点被换给巫婆 |
[03:39] | He makes fun of the way I walk and breathe. | 他取笑我走路和呼吸的方式 |
[03:41] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[03:43] | Have you ever watched her walk? It’s all clop, clop, clop, gasp, gasp. | 你见没见过她怎么走路 嘚嘚嘚 上气不接下气 |
[03:46] | I like the way she walks. Shoot me. | 我喜欢她走路的方式 来打我啊 |
[03:48] | – I think it’s elegant. – Then why don’t you two get married? | -我认为那很优雅 -那你们俩怎么不结婚呢 |
[03:51] | – I wish. – Gross! | -我倒是想啊 -恶心 |
[03:53] | This is messed up. I’m super nice. | 这太乱来了 我多团结友爱啊 |
[03:55] | I guess I’ll have to force Jesse to like me | 我猜我得用自己健美的双臂 |
[03:57] | with Craig T. and Nelson. | 让杰茜爱上我 |
[03:59] | Rule 58, don’t fall in love with anyone in the past | 第58条 不许和过去的人坠入爱河 |
[04:02] | or we’ll turn into slime. Are you sleeping? | 否则我们就会化成黏液 你是睡着了吗 |
[04:04] | Uh, don’t touch anything or we turn into slime. | 什么都别碰 否则我们就会化成黏液 |
[04:06] | I wish I could touch stuff in the past, | 我希望自己可以触碰过去的事物 |
[04:07] | but it-it doesn’t work like that. | 但那样不行 |
[04:08] | It’s more like we’re ghosts. | 我们更像是鬼魂 |
[04:09] | Uh, well then, how are we getting your wallet? | 那我们怎么才能把你的钱包搞到手 |
[04:11] | We’ll have to use the Retouch-Your-Stuff-Alizer. | 我们得用溯物杖 |
[04:17] | Wow, that came from the homeworld? | 这是从母星带来的吗 |
[04:18] | Uh, kind of just looks like a stick with a spork. | 看起来就是跟棍子上绑了只叉子 |
[04:22] | You know, you’re supposed to get a license to use one of these, | 知道吗 本来需要有执照才能使用这个 |
[04:24] | but that office blew up, so we should be fine. | 但管事的都被炸飞了 我们用应该没事 |
[04:26] | And now, it’s time to retrace our steps. | 现在 是时候回溯我们的踪迹了 |
[04:49] | Beautiful Shlorp. | 美丽的什洛普 |
[04:50] | Oh, how I’ve missed this wonderful strict totalitarian place. | 我太怀念这个美妙的严酷极权主义星球了 |
[04:53] | A lot smaller than I remember. | 感觉比我记忆中的小了 |
[04:56] | Ah, I never thought I’d see my old quarters again. | 从没想过还有机会回到我的老住处 |
[04:58] | Oh, God, I made love to a lot of equations in here. | 在这里我跟那么多组方程式交过欢 |
[05:00] | Oh, you fucked math? Rad. | 你干过数学 真有你的 |
[05:02] | It’s young you. | 是年轻的你 |
[05:02] | Damn, girl, you used to be way skinnier. | 该死 姐妹 你之前可真是瘦啊 |
[05:05] | Oh, seriously, stand next to yourself. See the difference. | 不开玩笑 你去站到自己边上看看差距 |
[05:08] | You have let yourself go! | 你真是放飞自我了 |
[05:10] | Look, you left the wallet on the table. | 看 你把钱包落在桌子上了 |
[05:12] | Oh, that’s perfect, Terry. I will now use the stick | 太好了 特里 现在我要用溯物杖 |
[05:14] | to hit the wallet into our ship at the space port. | 一路把钱包敲回停在太空港的飞船里 |
[05:16] | It should then be in the ship when we return to the present. | 等我们回到现在 钱包应该就在里面了 |
[05:20] | Are you missing on purpose just to make me giggle? | 你是故意打不中来逗我笑的吗 |
[05:22] | – Stop watching me. – It’s working. | -别看我了 -确实搞笑 |
[05:23] | Don’t watch me do this. | 别一直盯着我看 |
[05:27] | Oh, hello, little one. | 你好啊 小东西 |
[05:29] | Would you like a stale cookie from a rusty tin? | 想来点生锈罐头里的过期饼干吗 |
[05:34] | Where am I? Are we dead? | 我这是在哪 我死了吗 |
[05:36] | Good afternoon, Lorraine. | 下午好 洛瑞妮 |
[05:38] | I know that you’ve lost many things over the years. | 我知道这些年里你失去了很多 |
[05:41] | Your children moved away. Your husband is gone. | 你的子女搬走了 你的丈夫离世了 |
[05:43] | Even your friends have died. | 甚至你的朋友们也离开了人间 |
[05:45] | All you have left are your memories. | 如今你只剩下自身的记忆 |
[05:49] | This is your chance, Lorraine. | 你的机会来了 洛瑞妮 |
[05:51] | I can access your mind and show you anything you’ve ever seen. | 我能进入你的大脑 为你展示过去的经历 |
[05:54] | Is there something you’ve lost that you can’t remember | 有哪些事情 是已经离你远去的 |
[05:57] | which I can give you? | 需要我来帮你回忆起来的呢 |
[05:59] | I can’t remember the face of my mother. | 我记不起来我母亲的长相了 |
[06:02] | I just wish I could see her one last time. | 我就希望我能再见她最后一面 |
[06:11] | Everyone is so relaxed even though they’re about to explode. | 大家都好放松 即便他们知道之后会爆炸 |
[06:14] | Truly the mark of an advanced society. Except for the panic zones. | 真是高等社会的标志 除了恐慌区里的人 |
[06:17] | I have resigned myself to death, | 我决定听天由命了 |
[06:18] | although I will miss my friends and family when I’m gone. | 但我走了之后仍会怀念我的朋友和家人 |
[06:21] | Oof, that guy’s embarrassing himself. | 这种家伙可太丢人了 |
[06:23] | Hey, we’re almost at the space port. | 我们就快到太空港了 |
[06:25] | We just need to smack this bad boy into the hatch and we’ll be done. | 我们只需要把它敲进舱门 就大功告成了 |
[06:27] | You got this, boy! | 你能行的 |
[06:29] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[06:31] | Hey, mission accomplished. Now let’s get back. | 任务完成 我们快回去吧 |
[06:33] | I gotta watch some more Hulu Vizu. | 我要接着在Hulu Vizu上看剧了 |
[06:40] | Finally, some answers about the Pupa. All right, | 总算有了点关于噗噗的答案 好吧 |
[06:42] | If your Pupa turns orange, | 如果你的噗噗变成了橘色 |
[06:43] | it means it ate something orange. | 那是因为它吃掉了什么橘色的东西 |
[06:45] | Well, I did feed it a bag of Doritos Cheetos party blast. | 我确实喂过一袋混合版的多力多滋与奇多 |
[06:48] | You know, the same stuff that turned me orange | 你还记得吗 去年有一次 |
[06:49] | when I ate it last year. | 我也吃完它也变成橘色的了 |
[06:51] | This is a relief. We aren’t going to get consumed by the Pupa, | 这下放心了 我们不会被噗噗给吞噬掉 |
[06:53] | at least not today, and we changed the past without creating | 至少今天不会了 并且我们改变了历史 |
[06:55] | a single unintended butterfly effect. So we really slam dunked it. | 也没导致任何的蝴蝶效应 真是一记暴扣 |
[06:59] | – Look at us, we’re ballers. – We are ballers, ho ho. | -瞧瞧我们 简直是球星了 -篮球明星 |
[07:01] | Hey, futtbuckers! | 嘿 基佬们 |
[07:04] | We’re outta Stella. | 时代啤酒喝完了 |
[07:07] | Is somebody gonna go, uh, replenish? | 你们打算谁去 补充下库存 |
[07:10] | Wait, what? Who the fuck are you? | 等等 什么 你他妈的是谁啊 |
[07:12] | Holy shit, there’s an alien in our house! | 我的妈呀 家里有个外星人 |
[07:13] | Quit jerking around. You two have chores to do. | 少开玩笑了 你们俩还有家务要做 |
[07:15] | Help me organize all my vests and fingerless gloves. | 快帮我把背心和无指手套都整理好 |
[07:18] | I thought you said everyone got exploded. | 你不是说所有人都炸死了吗 |
[07:21] | Who are you and what are you doing in our house? | 你到底是哪根葱 在我们家里干什么 |
[07:22] | What are you talking about? I’m Vanbo. | 你们说什么呢 我是凡波 |
[07:24] | We escaped Shlorp together, remember? | 我们一起从什洛普星逃出来的呀 记得吗 |
[07:26] | Vanbo? Am I saying that right? Vanbo? | 凡波 我念得对吗 凡波 |
[07:29] | Whoa, Korvo! | 科尔沃 |
[07:32] | You really put on the pounds, pal. | 你胖了好多啊 |
[07:33] | You’re lookin’ like a blue Shrek. | 你看着像蓝色史瑞克似的 |
[07:34] | Where’s your donkey at, blue Shrek? | 你的驴子去哪了 蓝史瑞克 |
[07:38] | Oh, and Terry, I broke your PS4 | 对了特里 我把你的PS4弄坏了 |
[07:40] | because I tried to cook a little pizza in it. | 因为我试着用它做披萨来着 |
[07:41] | Hey, I just got that from a witch. You son of a– aah! | 那可是我刚跟女巫那换来的 你这个混 |
[07:44] | Okay, what the shit is going on? | 这到底是什么情况 |
[07:47] | We must have inadvertently changed something in the past, | 我们肯定是无意间改变了过去的某件事 |
[07:49] | resulting in us now being in a dark, deviant time stream. | 导致现在来到了一个黑暗 异常的时间线 |
[07:51] | One of the results being that | 显然其中一个结果就是 |
[07:52] | Vanbo apparently joined us on our mission | 凡波加入了我们的任务 |
[07:54] | and has been living with us this whole time. | 然后就一直跟我们在这住下去了 |
[07:56] | Hey, man, I-I-I can’t live with a dude this basic. | 我可受不了跟这种一眼便知的人住在一起 |
[07:58] | I bet he has a true crime podcast. Like he does one. | 我打赌他有个犯罪播客 他就是罪犯 |
[08:01] | Listening, cool. Doing one, yee-hee. | 收听犯罪播客 没问题 亲自动手那就… |
[08:04] | We have to go back to the past and undo the wallet change, | 我们必须回到过去 撤销对钱包的变动 |
[08:06] | which should return us to the correct time stream. | 那样应该能让我们回到正确的实现线上 |
[08:08] | And that’ll get rid of Vanbo? | 就能甩掉凡波了 |
[08:09] | In the previous time stream, Vanbo surely died on Shlorp. | 在之前的时间线 凡波肯定死在什洛普了 |
[08:11] | So yes, but this isn’t about Vanbo. | 所以说 是的 但完全不是为了摆脱凡波 |
[08:13] | This is about fixing the time stream. | 只是为了修正时间线 |
[08:15] | Yeah, yeah, the time stream is the priority, | 对对 时间线是重点 |
[08:16] | but you’re sure Vanbo will die? | 但你确定凡波会死吧 |
[08:18] | Yes, his body will be vaporized by the asteroid. | 是的 尸体都会被小行星撞得气化了 |
[08:20] | – We’re-we’re heroes. – Terry, get in the kitchen | -我们简直是英雄 -特里 到厨房来 |
[08:22] | and make me a lean pork sandwich! | 给我做个瘦猪肉三明治 |
[08:23] | Quick, come on, go, let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[08:29] | There’s our stick. | 那是我们的溯物杖 |
[08:31] | Now all we have to do is hit the wallet back out. | 现在我们只需要再把钱包打出去 |
[08:34] | That should undo the changes to the time stream. | 这应该能抵消对时间线的影响了 |
[08:36] | – We’re heroes. – Total heroes. | -我们是英雄 -完完全全是英雄 |
[08:41] | So, Jesse, tell me about your day, or something? | 杰茜 跟我讲讲你今天的事 或者任何事 |
[08:44] | – Really? – Mm, yes. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[08:46] | – Well, I found out Lawrence started– – Who cares? | -好吧 我发现劳伦斯开始 -谁在乎啊 |
[08:48] | Jeez Louise, are you on your zeriod or something? | 我的天 你这是来姨妈了还是怎么了 |
[08:51] | Yeah, but it has nothing to do with it. | 是的 但跟那没关系 |
[08:53] | I just want you to like me without earning it. | 我只想不刻意争取也能让你喜欢我 |
[08:54] | I want unconditional like. | 我想要无条件的喜欢 |
[08:56] | Wait, you care if I like you? That is so sweet. | 等下 你在乎我是否喜欢你 这可真暖心 |
[08:59] | No, I just, I just, I don’t want to worry about you | 不 我只是 只是想确保你不会 |
[09:02] | zapping me in the back with a crazy sci-fi gun when I piss you off. | 在我惹你讨厌时 从背后用科幻枪射我 |
[09:05] | What are you even talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[09:06] | Ah, I don’t know! Fuck you! | 我不知道 去你的 |
[09:08] | Uh, phone call for drama queen! | 你可真是戏精 |
[09:11] | Vanbo? Is there anyone named Vanbo here? | 凡波 这里有叫凡波的吗 |
[09:14] | – Looking for a Vanbo. – What? No. | -我在找凡波 -啥 没有 |
[09:16] | – Yes, yes, yes, all right. – Yeah! Yeah-yee! | -好好好 -太好了 |
[09:18] | He’s out running an errand. | 他出去跑腿了 |
[09:19] | Hey-o, Vanbo’s back! | 凡波回来喽 |
[09:22] | Great news. I traded the gold-making machine | 好消息 我用制金机换来了 |
[09:25] | for these expensive rats. | 这些超贵的老鼠 |
[09:28] | See? They love you already. | 看见没 它们这就爱上你们了 |
[09:30] | Check it out. Give ’em a little kiss. | 看看 亲亲它们 |
[09:34] | Fuck you. | 滚蛋 |
[09:36] | We can’t go back to the present until we figure out | 我们只有弄明白凡波是怎么躲过星球毁灭的 |
[09:38] | how the hell Vanbo keeps surviving planetary destruction. | 才能回到现在 |
[09:40] | I, I don’t even remember living with the guy. | 我都不记得和这人一起生活过 |
[09:42] | Man, who thought time travel would be so convoluted? | 谁知道时间旅行这么复杂 |
[09:44] | Time travel should be clear and linear. This isn’t my fault. | 时间旅行应该是简洁和线性的 这不是我的错 |
[09:46] | Well, it’s not my fault. | 也不是我的错 |
[09:48] | Oh, look, hey, it’s the past us meeting for the first time. | 你看 是过去的我们的第一次见面 |
[09:50] | Aw, look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[09:52] | I am pleased to embark on this mission with you. | 很高兴能与你一起执行本次任务 |
[09:53] | I assume you love science and worship at the altar of logic. | 我猜你热爱科学并且信奉逻辑 |
[09:56] | Hell yeah. Science rules. | 那是 科学最牛逼 |
[09:58] | I love that stuff and I’m a Pupa expert. | 我超爱科学 我是一个噗噗专家 |
[10:00] | I know everything about the Pupa. | 我对噗噗了如指掌 |
[10:02] | Terry, you follow past me, and I will follow past you. | 特里 你跟着过去的我 我跟着过去的你 |
[10:04] | No, I wanna follow past me. | 不行 我想跟着过去的我 |
[10:05] | Terry, since neither of us remember meeting Vanbo, | 特里 因为我们两个都不记得见到过凡波 |
[10:07] | we must both be outside observers for the other. | 我们都必须成为彼此的外界观测者 |
[10:09] | – I will see you at the space port. – All right, sounds good. | -我们在太空港见 -好 |
[10:16] | I’m young again. | 我又变年轻了 |
[10:19] | Honey, can you help me unload these groceries from the Piggly Wiggly? | 宝贝 你能帮我拿一下这些从小猪扭扭超市买的杂货吗 |
[10:22] | Mama, you’re so beautiful. | 妈妈 你太美了 |
[10:24] | Aw, that’s a nice thing to say. | 你嘴真甜 |
[10:27] | I’ve missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[10:30] | Come, run with me. | 来 和我一起奔跑 |
[10:53] | Oh, my sweet mother. Now that I remember her face, | 我亲爱的妈妈 现在我记起来她的样子了 |
[10:56] | I’ll be able to find her when I’m in heaven. | 我在天堂里就能找到她了 |
[10:59] | I can die now knowing that everything will be okay. | 我现在就算死也可以瞑目了 |
[11:03] | Oh, thank you. There has to be some way I can repay you for this. | 谢谢你 我一定有什么办法能报答你 |
[11:08] | In my kitchen, there’s a cabinet with a child-proof lock. | 在我的厨房里 有一个带着儿童防护锁的柜子 |
[11:11] | Inside are two AA batteries and a Harry Potter whistle. | 里面有两节AA电池和一个哈利波特哨子 |
[11:14] | Get them for me. | 替我拿过来 |
[11:16] | – You want batteries? – And a Harry Potter whistle. | -你想要电池 -还有哈利波特哨子 |
[11:21] | Oh, man, you were right. I’m not nice. | 你是对的 我一点也不好 |
[11:23] | This sucks. I thought I was great. | 太差劲了 我以为我挺好的 |
[11:25] | Yumyulack, my friend, recognizing you suck | 雅姆莱克 我的朋友 意识到自己的差劲之处 |
[11:28] | is the first step towards de-suckifying. | 就是通往优秀的第一步 |
[11:30] | Okay, fuckface, tell me how to be nice to Jesse and do it yesterday. | 行 混蛋 告诉我怎么样才能对杰茜好 |
[11:33] | Well, we usually just hang out at her favorite place. | 我们一般逛她最喜欢的店 |
[11:36] | Oh, my God, this is so dumb. | 天啊 蠢死了 |
[11:38] | Welcome to the Pasteur Pasteurized Yogurt Parlor, | 欢迎光临巴氏消毒酸奶店 |
[11:41] | the world’s first Louis Pasteur-themed yogurt shop. | 世界上第一家以路易·巴斯德为主题的酸奶店 |
[11:43] | Sup, Todd? You flash heating that milk | 你好 托德 你把牛奶快速加热后 |
[11:45] | so it’s safe to drink, yo? | 就可以喝了 对吧 |
[11:46] | That’s what pasteurization is, my man. | 这就叫巴氏消毒法 老弟 |
[11:50] | This is so rich. Jesse is such a loser. | 太傻了 杰茜真是个废物 |
[11:52] | Shut your fucking mouth! | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[11:53] | A-ha! That’s something I would say. You are like me. | 这是我才会说出来的话 你果然像我 |
[11:56] | I am not. Now, I’m gonna show you how to be nice. | 才不是 现在我要向你演示怎样才能友善 |
[11:59] | Aisha, give us a little Jesse hologram up in this business. | 阿伊莎 在这里来一个杰茜的全息影像 |
[12:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:03] | Hey, Jesse. You smell great today. | 杰茜 你今天的味道真好闻 |
[12:06] | Why don’t we all sample some flavors together? | 我们一起选几个口味吧 |
[12:08] | Thanks, best friend. | 谢谢 好朋友 |
[12:09] | I wanna try Measles Inoculation Pineapple. | 我想尝尝麻疹疫苗菠萝味的 |
[12:11] | Die! Me first! | 去死 我先来 |
[12:12] | Freeze program. Yum, baby, you are so not money right now. | 暂停程序 雅姆 你这样太不对了 |
[12:16] | Do you really think it was nice telling her to die? | 你觉得让她去死很好吗 |
[12:18] | – Yes. – No, it was mean. | -对 -不对 那样很坏 |
[12:20] | – Hey, you tricked me! – Okay, let’s go back to the basics. | -你骗了我 -好 我们从基础开始 |
[12:22] | Just try smiling at her. | 尝试对她微笑 |
[12:26] | Oh, this is gonna be a long night. | 今晚可有的教了 |
[12:27] | We better put on a pot of hologram coffee. | 最好泡上一壶全息咖啡 |
[12:32] | Oh, soil, the womb in which we grow. | 土壤 生养我们的子宫 |
[12:34] | Your secrets never cease to delight me. | 你的奥秘无时无刻不吸引着我 |
[12:36] | Oof, what a dork. | 靠 真是个呆子 |
[12:38] | Work relaxation period commencing. | 休息时间到 |
[12:40] | Work colleagues, I just met my assigned Pupa specialist, | 同事们 我刚刚见到了安排给我的噗噗专家 |
[12:43] | – and he is– – Handsome, he’s gonna say handsome. | -他是 -帅哥 他要说帅哥 |
[12:45] | An idiot. Just look at that stupid face. | 一个傻子 看看这张傻脸 |
[12:46] | He probably doesn’t even know his florvox array | 他估计都不会区别佛罗沃克斯阵列 |
[12:48] | from his gortrino phase oscillatorr. | 和格特利诺相位振荡器 |
[12:51] | Un-believ-able. | 难 以 置 信 |
[12:55] | Place your Pupa in a one-centimeter-deep pool of pigment | 将你的噗噗放入一厘米深的颜料池中 |
[12:58] | and let it ink itself for three hours. | 让它自己染色三小时 |
[13:00] | What up, Teri? I missed you, babe. | 好啊 特瑞 我好想你 宝贝 |
[13:02] | Missed you, little boo-boo. You’re my boo-boo girl. | 我想你了 宝宝 你是我的小宝宝 |
[13:04] | Good grief, that smokeshow is Terry’s life mate? | 天呐 这小妞就是特里的生活伴侣 |
[13:06] | And its name is also Teri? How has he never mentioned this? | 名字也叫特瑞 他怎么完全没提过这事 |
[13:09] | Oh, man, I just met my evacuation partner. | 我刚刚碰见了我的疏散搭档 |
[13:12] | Total derf. | 呆子一个 |
[13:14] | Sucks that I can’t take you instead of his boring, flat ass. | 不能和你 却要和那个无聊的傻子一起走可真是太糟了 |
[13:16] | Number 31827, be quiet! Also, button your top button. | 31827号 安静 系上你最上面的扣子 |
[13:20] | But I look way cooler this way. | 但是我这样要酷多了 |
[13:21] | Conformity is cool! | 统一才是酷的 |
[13:23] | Conformity is cool, conformity is cool, | 统一才是酷的 统一才是酷的 |
[13:26] | conformity is cool. | 统一才是酷的 |
[13:28] | Yes, Jesse, your choice of vanilla is fine | 是的 杰茜 你选的香草味非常好 |
[13:31] | and not for babies. | 并不是给小孩吃的 |
[13:33] | No, you can’t– wait, you did it. Aisha, analyze malice. | 不行 你不能 等等 你成功了 阿伊莎 分析恶意 |
[13:36] | No malice detected. | 未检测到恶意 |
[13:38] | – I did it. – Congratulations, Yumyulack. | -我做到了 -恭喜你 雅姆莱克 |
[13:40] | For all your hard work, I’d like to reward you | 为了奖励你的认真学习 我送给你 |
[13:42] | with this sticker of your favorite Avenger. | 你最喜欢的复仇者贴纸 |
[13:44] | Ooh, hell yeah! Hawkeye! | 太棒了 是鹰眼 |
[13:45] | He’s got a quiver. His real name is Clint. | 他有箭筒 他真名是克林特 |
[13:47] | Whoo, my superpower is aim. Aim at you, aim at you. | 我的超能力是瞄准 瞄准你 瞄准你 |
[13:51] | – You’re gonna sleep like a log tonight. – Aim at you, aim at you… | -你今晚会睡得很死 -瞄准你 瞄准你 |
[13:56] | When’s the last time you cleaned out the Wall? | 你上次打扫墙是什么时候 |
[13:58] | It’s been getting super gross in there | 自从他们发明了宗教以来 |
[14:00] | ever since they invented religion. | 这里就变得超级恶心 |
[14:02] | Jesse, hello. I wanted to greet you | 杰茜 你好 我想问候你 |
[14:04] | and tell you that your bow looks nice. | 然后告诉你你的弓看上去很不错 |
[14:06] | It-wait, is this a trap? | 等等 这是陷阱吗 |
[14:08] | Because you have to tell me if it’s a trap. | 如果是陷阱 你得告诉我 |
[14:09] | – I came in here to compliment you. – You did? | -我是来恭维你的 -是吗 |
[14:11] | Yes, and I did it. Gotta go before I mess it up. | 是的 我已经说了 我得在我搞砸前走人 |
[14:13] | You look great, bye! | 你看上去很棒 拜 |
[14:18] | – You son of a bitch. – Oh, yeah, well guess what? | -王八蛋 -猜猜怎么着 |
[14:20] | You suck. | 你弱爆了 |
[14:21] | You wanted to bring your stupid life mate to Earth, huh? | 你想把你的傻逼生活伴侣带去地球吗 |
[14:24] | You-you think Teri with an “I” is better than me? | 你觉得带”王”的特瑞比我好 |
[14:25] | You think I have a stupid face | 你觉得我的脸很弱智 |
[14:27] | and that I don’t know what I’m doing with the Pupa. | 我不知道怎么处理噗噗 |
[14:28] | You don’t! | 你本来就不知道 |
[14:35] | Well, I did it. I was nice to Jesse. | 我做到了 我对杰茜很好 |
[14:36] | I’m the nicest motherfucker you’ve ever met. | 我是你认识的最善良的人 |
[14:38] | – This is wonderful. – Thank you so, so much | -这太棒了 -非常感谢你 |
[14:40] | for spending all that time making me a better alien. | 花那么多时间让我成为一个更好的外星人 |
[14:43] | And now that I’m nice, I can delete your ass. | 既然我变善良了 我可以把你删了 |
[14:45] | – Hey, deleting someone isn’t nice. – Yeah, I know. | -删除一个人可不善良 -我知道 |
[14:47] | But I never want Jesse to find out | 但我不想让杰茜发现 |
[14:48] | that I needed training wheels for this stuff. | 我需要训练才能变得善良 |
[14:50] | So you gotta get trashed. | 所以你得被抹除 |
[14:51] | Well, it was a pleasure teaching you. | 做你老师是我的荣幸 |
[14:53] | You know, I actually learned something from you, too. | 我其实也从你身上学到了点东西 |
[14:55] | – Oh, yeah, what was that? – How to be a dick! | -是吗 学到了什么 -怎么做无赖 |
[14:57] | Eat my finger! | 去死吧 |
[15:04] | Oh, my God! What the heck? | 我的天 什么鬼 |
[15:06] | Jesse’s finally getting the brother she deserves. | 杰茜终于要得到她应得的哥哥了 |
[15:09] | All right, all right, all right, all right, all right, all right. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[15:11] | Enough, we’re done. The partnership is over. | 够了 我们吹了 合作结束 |
[15:13] | – Agreed. – When we get back to our time, | -同意 -等我们回到我们的时间 |
[15:14] | I’m packing up and moving to San Diego. | 我就收拾行李搬去圣迭戈 |
[15:16] | I’ll rent a condo in the Gaslamp and eat fish tacos every day | 我要在瓦斯灯街区租间公寓 每天吃鱼卷 |
[15:19] | – and never think of you. – The sooner the better. | -再也不想你 -越早越好 |
[15:20] | You and I have never done anything good together. | 你和我在一起从没做过什么好事 |
[15:23] | Oh, wow, look how cute the replicants are. | 瞧瞧那些复制人多可爱 |
[15:26] | Oh, they really are. We’re all cute. | 是啊 我们都很可爱 |
[15:27] | Would you look at us? Two regular aliens with their replicants | 看看我们 两个普通外星人和他们的复制人 |
[15:30] | thinking that they’re gonna go out into space | 想着他们要去太空 |
[15:32] | and terraform a rogue moon or something. | 把离群的月亮地球化 |
[15:33] | We had no idea what we were in for. | 我们完全不知道我们将会面临什么 |
[15:36] | You know, Terry, | 特里 |
[15:36] | we spent so much time on Earth pretending to be a family, | 我们在地球上假装是一家人 |
[15:39] | I didn’t even notice when we actually became one. | 我都没注意到我们其实已经成了一家人 |
[15:41] | Yeah, I think we sealed the deal on that | 我想我们看《碟中谍4》的时候 |
[15:43] | when we all saw Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol. | 基本就已经确定了 |
[15:46] | You remember? Tom Cruise? TC? | 你还记得吗 汤姆·克鲁斯 TC |
[15:47] | Terry, I think you’re right. | 特里 我想你是对的 |
[15:49] | We all really liked that movie. Together. | 我们都很喜欢那部电影 一起 |
[15:51] | Hey, remember when we made a real Funbucket | 记得我们制造了一个真的芬巴奇 |
[15:52] | and it went crazy and attacked the town? | 它发疯 袭击了小镇吗 |
[15:54] | Oh, yeah, yeah, that was awesome. | 嗯嗯 超棒 |
[15:56] | Hey, how about when we built the “manc ave”? | 还有我们打造南银窝的时候 |
[15:57] | You had to bury the cuck robot in the backyard. | 你不得不把那蠢机器人埋在后院 |
[16:00] | He loved it. | 他很喜欢 |
[16:00] | Or remember that day when everything was a musical? | 或者记得一切都是音乐剧的那天吗 |
[16:02] | Yeah, or what about when we teamed up with the Simpsons | 嗯 还有我们和辛普森一家联合起来 |
[16:04] | for a game against the Monstars from Space Jam ? | 跟《空中大灌篮》里的小怪物们比赛 |
[16:06] | You know, we may not have chosen each other, Terry, | 我们或许没有选择彼此 特里 |
[16:08] | but we’ve built a good life. | 但我们建设了美好生活 |
[16:10] | – I don’t want to throw that away. – Neither do I, Korvo. | -我不想将它抛弃 -我也不想 科尔沃 |
[16:13] | – Holy shit! – Hey. | -我去 -嘿 |
[16:14] | Did you peep that photo of my mound I sent you? | 你看了我发给你的我的小土墩的照片吗 |
[16:16] | Pretty tight, right? | 很酷吧 |
[16:17] | What do you mean you hated it? | 你讨厌它 什么意思 |
[16:18] | You don’t want a photo of my tiny, hairless mound? | 你不想看我微小无毛土墩的照片 |
[16:21] | Didn’t you see the crust? | 你没看到硬皮吗 |
[16:23] | There’s Vanbo! What-what-what do we do? | 是凡波 我们该怎么办 |
[16:25] | This is our chance to set things right. Hit him with the time stick! | 这是我们拨乱反正的机会 用时间杖打他 |
[16:27] | – The what now? – The Retouch-Your-Stuff-Alizer. | -什么 -溯物杖 |
[16:29] | Oh, duh, yeah, right. | 对哦 |
[16:34] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[17:12] | Wait, this is where you wanna take me? | 等等 这就是你想带我去的地方 |
[17:14] | I thought you said frozen yogurt was ice cream for narcs. | 你不是说冻酸奶是缉毒侦探的冰淇淋吗 |
[17:16] | Ooh, it is, but now I’m nice to you, which means | 没错 但现在我对你好 意味着 |
[17:19] | eating disgusting cold slime even if it tastes like dust. | 即使味道像尘土也要吃恶心的冰泥 |
[17:22] | Are you feeling okay, Yumyulack? | 你感觉还好吗 雅姆莱克 |
[17:24] | Oh, yeah, please, go ahead of me in line. | 是的 排我前面吧 |
[17:26] | I would be happy to hold your purse while you sample some flavors. | 我很乐意在你品尝的时候帮你拿包 |
[17:29] | – You’re offering to hold my purse? – Correct. | -你要帮我拿包 -没错 |
[17:31] | – While I go first? – Of course. | -还让我排前面 -当然 |
[17:33] | Well, okay, that sounds great. | 好吧 听上去很棒 |
[17:36] | Let me just, uh, here, it’s in here… | 让我找找 就在这里 |
[17:40] | Oh, my God. What’s wrong with you? | 天呐 你什么毛病 |
[17:42] | Don’t worry, that’s not my brother. | 别担心 这不是我哥哥 |
[17:43] | It’s a Pretend-O-Deck simulation that’s transferred his consciousness | 是模拟舱把他的意识转到了 |
[17:46] | to a 3D printed body and is trying to take his place. | 3D打印的身体里 想要替代他 |
[17:50] | Jesse, why? I was… nice. | 杰茜 为什么 我对你那么好 |
[17:53] | I’m calling the police. Don’t move. | 我要报警了 不准动 |
[17:56] | You turned him into a Game Boy cartridge. | 你把他变成了一个游戏盒子 |
[17:58] | – Just forget what you saw here, sir. – I can’t! | -忘了你所看到的 先生 -我做不到 |
[18:01] | It’s so specific! | 太具体了 |
[18:03] | Uh, please wake up. I’m so sorry I created Funyulack. | 拜托醒醒 我很抱歉我创造了趣姆莱克 |
[18:07] | You can be kind of a jerk sometimes | 你有时虽然很渣 |
[18:08] | but you’re my brother and I love you. | 但你是我哥哥 我爱你 |
[18:12] | Hi, Jesse. | 嗨 杰茜 |
[18:12] | Would you like to continue our discussion | 你想要继续我们的对话吗 |
[18:14] | of who is hotter, Peeta or Gale? | 关于皮塔和盖尔谁更性感 |
[18:15] | Or we could play Mall Madness and practice our dance moves. | 或者我们可以玩疯狂商场 练习我们的舞步 |
[18:18] | You’re not Yumyulack. You’re Funyulack! | 你不是雅姆莱克 你是趣姆莱克 |
[18:21] | Thank you for those sweet, sweet kisses. | 谢谢你甜蜜的吻 |
[18:23] | Freeze program, freeze program. Oh, God, no, I killed Yumyulack. | 冻结程序 冻结程序 天 不要 我杀了雅姆莱克 |
[18:27] | I killed Yumyulack and turned his body into a Game Boy cartridge! | 我杀了雅姆莱克 把他变成了游戏盒子 |
[18:31] | Just like that fortune cookie said I would! | 就像幸运饼预测的那样 |
[18:45] | Who’s a blue Shrek now, bitch? | 现在谁是蓝色史莱克啊 贱人 |
[18:47] | We gotta get rid of this body, man. | 我们得除掉他的尸体 |
[18:48] | Do you have the thing that turns them into Game Boy cartridges? | 你有能把他变成游戏盒子的东西吗 |
[18:50] | Ah, no, I never bring it when I end up needing it. | 没有 我每次需要的时候就没带 |
[18:57] | Remember, Terry, we’re heroes. | 记得 特里 我们是英雄 |
[19:02] | – We did it, Vanbo’s gone. – We repaired the time stream. | -我们做到了 凡波不在了 -我们修好了时间线 |
[19:04] | Hey, yeah! | 耶 |
[19:06] | This is very good. | 非常好 |
[19:11] | It appears we may have slightly altered the time stream. | 我们似乎微微地改变了时间线 |
[19:14] | Um, well, it’s not so bad. | 还不算太糟 |
[19:15] | I mean, I can live with this as long as Vanbo’s not around. | 只要凡波不在 我就能忍 |
[19:20] | Hello, futtbuckers. | 你们好啊 奸鸡者 |
[19:22] | Vanbo? What are you doing here? | 凡波 你怎么在这 |
[19:24] | Your ass should be dead as hell! | 你应该死透了的 |
[19:26] | Should be dead as hell. But I was rescued | 应该死透 但我被一个特别之人 |
[19:28] | and nursed back to health by a very special person. | 拯救并恢复了健康 |
[19:33] | Hey, Terry. | 特里 |
[19:34] | Teri with an “I”? What the heck are you doing here? | 特瑞 你特么怎么在这儿 |
[19:36] | I’m Vanbo’s science partner now. | 我现在是凡波的科学合作伙伴 |
[19:38] | And my name’s not Teri with an “I” anymore. | 而且我已经不叫特瑞了 |
[19:41] | Mm-mm, it’s Vanbi, also spelled with an “I.” | 我叫凡碧 也带有”王”字 |
[19:44] | Fuck, that’s so cool. | 操 真酷 |
[19:45] | We’ve been searching the galaxy for you two. | 我们为了找你们俩搜遍了整个银河系 |
[19:47] | I know you guys attacked me with your time stick on Shlorp. | 我知道你们用时间杖在什洛普星上攻击了我 |
[19:51] | We, uh, we-we don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我们 我们不知道你在说什么 |
[19:53] | I have some important news to tell you. | 我有重要消息告诉你们 |
[19:55] | Shlorp never blew up! | 什洛普从来没爆炸 |
[19:58] | What? | 什么 |
[19:58] | And I’ve come to take both of you back so you can be tried | 我是来带你们回去的 好让你们接受审判 |
[20:01] | and executed for using a Retouch-Your-Stuff-Alizer | 然后因为在没有执照的情况下使用溯物杖 |
[20:04] | without a license! | 而被处决 |
[20:06] | – What? – Terry, Korvo. | -什么 -特里 科尔沃 |
[20:08] | I killed Yumyulack and turned his body into a Game Boy cartridge. | 我杀了雅姆莱克 把他的身体变成了游戏盒子 |
[20:11] | – He’s gone forever. – What? | -他永远地走了 -什么 |
[20:13] | Oh, and one more thing. After we all leave, | 还有件事 在我们都离开后 |
[20:15] | I’m gonna blow up this stupid fucking Earth planet | 我要炸了这个傻逼地球 |
[20:18] | just because that’s how Vanbo do. | 因为这是凡波的作风 |
[20:21] | This can’t be happening! | 这不可能是真的 |
[20:24] | Why, why is this happening. | 为什么 为什么会这样 |
[20:26] | Wait! She’s right. | 等等 她说得对 |
[20:28] | – This can’t be happening. – But it is. | -这不可能是真的 -可是是真的 |
[20:30] | Doesn’t it seem like too many big crazy events all at once? | 难道你不觉得有太多疯狂事件同时发生吗 |
[20:33] | I mean, that-that’s not how life works, man. | 生活不是那样的 |
[20:35] | No, no, no. This doesn’t feel real. | 不不不 这感觉不真实 |
[20:37] | Ooh, this guy’s lost it. Everybody gather around. | 这家伙疯了 大家集合 |
[20:39] | – Let’s watch him shit his pants. – Don’t you see? | -我们来欣赏他屁滚尿流 -你还不明白吗 |
[20:40] | The time travelling, dead Yumyulack, Shlorp didn’t explode. | 时间旅行 死亡雅姆莱克 什洛普星没有爆炸 |
[20:43] | I mean, come on. That’s like– it’s so much stuff. | 拜托 这太多事了 |
[20:45] | Think about it. That’s, like, way too much. | 好好想想 这实在太多了 |
[20:46] | If you had a list, it’s too much! | 如果你有份清单的话 这太多了 |
[20:48] | – It is sort of contrived. – Right? | -确实有点不自然 -对吧 |
[20:50] | I mean, how are we sure that we’re not in a The Matrix? | 我们要怎么确定我们不在《黑客帝国》里 |
[20:53] | or a Matrix Reloaded? | 或者《黑客帝国2:重装上阵》里 |
[20:55] | Because there would be green numbers floating around | 因为如果在的话 就会有绿色数字漂浮在空中 |
[20:57] | – and leather sunglasses. – Well, it’s gotta be something. | -以及皮制墨镜 -肯定有原因 |
[20:58] | Okay, and I can figure this out. | 我能搞清楚 |
[21:00] | I mean, we could be in an eXistenZ-type sitch. | 我们可能处于的情况《感官游戏》 |
[21:02] | Stop it! Last week, you thought we were in an eXistenZ | 够了 上周你就认为我们是处于《感官游戏》的情况 |
[21:05] | because the drive-thru gave us an extra order of fries. | 因为汽车餐厅多给了我们一份薯条 |
[21:07] | We can’t be in an eXistenZ every time you’re freaking out. | 不可能你每次惊慌失措我们就是在《感官游戏》里 |
[21:09] | Oh, really, smart guy? You’re telling me | 是吗 你懂完了 你是说 |
[21:11] | we have time travelling shoes that we can use whenever we want? | 我们有可以随时使用的时间旅行鞋子 |
[21:14] | You’re always wanting to know stuff about the Pupa. | 你总是想了解噗噗 |
[21:15] | Why haven’t you been using those shoes, man? | 你为什么没用那些鞋呢 |
[21:17] | Why haven’t you been using the shoes? | 你为什么没用那些鞋 |
[21:19] | I-I-I’m sure there’s a logical explanation for that. | 肯定有合理的解释 |
[21:21] | No, there isn’t, okay? Shut the fuck up. | 并没有 好吗 闭嘴 |
[21:23] | We’ve gotta be in some fucked up | 我们肯定是在一个操蛋的 |
[21:24] | Strange Days Altered States Lawnmower Man | 《末世纪暴潮》《变形博士》《割草者》 |
[21:26] | Horton Hears a Who thing. | 《霍顿与无名氏》情境里 |
[21:27] | – Maybe we’re in a Tron. – Don’t egg him on. | -也许我们在《电子世界争霸战》里 -别怂恿他 |
[21:29] | – This isn’t a Tron. – Ooh, maybe we’re in a dream. | -这不是《电子世界争霸战》 -也许我们是在梦里 |
[21:31] | Now you’re talking. | 你终于醒悟了 |
[21:32] | I mean, I-I-I-I bet we’re all in some kind of crazy Dreamscape style | 我敢打赌我们都在某个疯狂的《魔域煞星》风的 |
[21:35] | Inception What Dreams May Come | 《盗梦空间》《美梦成真》 |
[21:37] | Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat dream. | 《约瑟夫的神奇彩衣》的梦里 |
[21:39] | That’s impossible. Nobody traps Korvo in a dream. | 不可能 没人能把科尔沃困在梦里 |
[21:42] | Whose dream are we in, huh? Wake up, wake up. | 我们在谁的梦里 醒醒 醒醒 |
[21:44] | Stop that, cut it out! | 住手 停下 |
[21:45] | – You have to wake up. – Don’t touch me, Vanbo. | -你必须醒来 -别碰我 凡波 |
[21:47] | – Stop it. – Wake up. | -住手 -醒醒 |
[21:47] | Wake up, Korvo, come on. You can do it. | 醒醒 科尔沃 快 你能做到 |
[21:49] | Stop sleeping, Korvo. Wake up! | 别说了 科尔沃 醒醒 |
[21:50] | – Damn it, wake up. – I’m trying. | -该死 醒醒 -我在尽力 |
[21:52] | – I’m trying! – Wake up! | -我在尽力了 -醒醒 |
[21:54] | Oh, uh, how long have you guys been on the Pretend-O-Deck? | 你们进入模拟舱多久了 |
[21:58] | Ha, I knew it. None of that stuff happened. | 我就知道 刚才那些事都没有发生 |
[22:01] | What the? How does the Pupa keep getting that Harry Potter whistle? | 什么鬼 噗噗怎么老是能拿到那个哈利波特笛子 |
[22:03] | – I thought we locked it up. – How does he keep getting that thing? | -我们不是把它锁起来了吗 -它怎么老是能拿到 |
[22:06] | – Don’t everybody look at me. – You obviously gave it to him. | -别看着我 -显然是你给它的 |
[22:07] | – I did not. – Damn it, Terry. | -我没有 -该死 特里 |
[22:09] | You’ve gotta stop raising false alarms about the Pupa. | 你得停止发出关于噗噗的假警报了 |
[22:11] | You’re making me gooble. I’m-I’m gooblering. | 你让我冒疙瘩小人 我在冒疙瘩小人 |
[22:13] | Uh, okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[22:19] | – Weird, he’s never done that before. – Pupa, stop that. | -怪了 它从没这样过 -噗噗 停下 |
[22:22] | Do you think we should tell Terry and Korvo? | 你觉得我们该告诉特里和科尔沃吗 |
[22:24] | No, they’re already all wound up. | 不 他们已经心烦意乱了 |
[22:25] | But what if he evolves and kills all of us? | 但万一它进化 把我们都杀了呢 |
[22:28] | Yeah, right. Like that’ll ever happen. | 做梦吧 不可能的事 |
[22:32] | See you next season, everyone. | 下季见 各位 |
[22:40] | ♪ Terry! ♪ | ♪ 特里 ♪ |
[23:18] | ♪ Terry! ♪ | ♪ 特里 ♪ |
[23:42] | Hulu Hulu Hu lu Hulu. Hulu. Hu-lu. |