时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | The ship is totally repaired! | 飞船已经完全修好了 |
[00:09] | We can finally leave this shithole planet | 我们终于可以离开这个粪坑星球 |
[00:10] | and find a good one that Pupa can terraform. | 找一个好让噗噗什洛普化的星球了 |
[00:12] | Then we can grow more Shlorpians | 然后我们就能用存在低温运输箱中的种子 |
[00:14] | from the seeds we have stored in the cryopods. | 培育出更多的什洛普星人 |
[00:16] | So long, Earth suckers. Enjoy the melting ice caps. | 告辞了 地球垃圾们 好好享受融化的冰冠吧 |
[00:19] | I hope the combustion engine was worth it. | 我希望燃烧引擎是值得的 |
[00:20] | Goodbye, oxygen-rich atmosphere. Goodbye, puppies. | 再见 富氧环境 再见 小狗狗 |
[00:24] | Goodbye, Maroon 5! | 再见 魔力红 |
[00:26] | I’m glad we’re finally going | 我很高兴我们终于要去 |
[00:28] | to a planet that doesn’t have stupid rules, | 一个不存在类似”放屁后要说抱歉” |
[00:30] | like saying “Excuse me” After you fart. | 这样愚蠢规则的星球了 |
[00:32] | You’re supposed to say it before you fart. | 你应该在放屁前就要说抱歉 |
[00:34] | This fucking sucks! | 这他妈糟透了 |
[00:35] | If I was team leader, | 如果我是领队的话 |
[00:36] | we’d be getting butter-drunk at Harry P-Land | 我们就会在哈利波特世界喝黄油啤酒到烂醉 |
[00:38] | and loading up on wands. | 然后去配备上魔杖 |
[00:39] | Well, tough titties, you’re not. Everyone, strap in. | 真可惜 你不是领队 所有人 系好安全带 |
[00:41] | I’m going to activate the launch. | 我准备启动发射了 |
[00:43] | Jesse! What– what the hell is that? | 杰茜 那 那他妈是什么玩意 |
[00:44] | M&Ms with the olives inside. | 是橄榄夹心的MM豆 |
[00:46] | – They’re oily and sour. – Give me that! | -吃上去既油又酸 -把它们给我 |
[00:48] | Every ounce of weight matters! | 每盎司的重量都很重要 |
[00:49] | Something this small could set us off course | 像这么小的玩意就可能会让我们偏离航线 |
[00:51] | and straight into the sun. | 直接飞向太阳 |
[00:53] | We’re back to equilibrium. | 现在我们重回平衡了 |
[00:54] | Launching now. | 现在发射 |
[00:57] | It’s working! Wait. | 成功了 等下 |
[01:00] | Geek Squad, Michael speaking. | 我是极客小队的迈克尔 |
[01:01] | This is Korvo the alien. I’m calling to say fuck you, Michael. | 我是外星人科尔沃 我想说 去你妈的 迈克尔 |
[01:04] | You’ve been working on my Lenovo for too many weeks now, | 我的联想你已经修了好几个星期了 |
[01:06] | and you can just shove it up your ass, Michael. | 你可以把它塞到你肛门里了 迈克尔 |
[01:07] | The Judge said you’re weren’t supposed to call here anymore. | 法官说你不可以再打来了 |
[01:09] | Fuck you and fuck your whole squad, | 去你妈的 去你妈全队 |
[01:11] | and I fucked your mom. | 我上过你妈 |
[01:12] | No! Hey! | 不 |
[01:23] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 别 别 别 |
[01:31] | No, the balance was off. | 不对 平衡被打破了 |
[01:32] | Did someone accidentally have a penny in their pocket | 某人口袋里是不小心装了一分钱 |
[01:33] | or a contact lens or a feather? | 还是隐形眼镜或是一根羽毛 |
[01:35] | I might have hidden some stuff on the ship. | 我可能在飞船上藏了点东西 |
[01:37] | Did it weigh more than a gram? | 重量超过一克了吗 |
[01:40] | What the hell? Bags of sand, bowling balls, | 什么玩意 这么多包沙袋和保龄球 |
[01:43] | Congo pinball machine, a lifetime supply of Silly Putty eggs? | 还有刚果弹球机和够用一辈子的魔术彩蛋 |
[01:46] | You needed to bring the entire series run of Cops on DVD and VHS! | 你还要带上全季度的光盘版和刻录带版的《美国警察》 |
[01:50] | I didn’t know what kind of player the hotel would have. | 我又不知道旅店会有什么样的播放器 |
[01:52] | There is no hotel! Terry, | 根本就没有旅店 特里 |
[01:54] | you idiot! It’s– it’s a empty planet. | 你这个白痴 那 那就是个空星球 |
[01:56] | This puts us right back to where we were a year ago. | 这会让我们倒退到一年前 |
[01:57] | Oh my God, make a bigger deal about it, ya poopy! | 我的天呐 有什么大不了的 你这个屎球 |
[02:00] | Yay! We’re still trapped on Earth! | 太好了 我们还是被困在了地球上 |
[02:02] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[02:05] | Planet Shlorp was a perfect utopia. | 什洛普星曾是个完美的乌托邦 |
[02:08] | Until the asteroid hit. | 直到被小行星撞上 |
[02:11] | One hundred adults and their replicants were issued a Pupa | 一百个成人以及他们的复制人分到了一只噗噗 |
[02:13] | and escaped into, uh, the space, | 逃往了太空 |
[02:15] | searching for new homes on uninhabited worlds. | 在杳无人迹的世界里寻找新家 |
[02:18] | We crashed on Earth, | 我们坠落在地球上 |
[02:19] | stranding us on an already overpopulated planet. | 困在了一个已经人口过密的星球 |
[02:21] | That’s right, I’ve been talking this whole time. | 是的 我一直在说这个 |
[02:23] | I’m the one holding the Pupa. My name’s Korvo. | 抱着噗噗的人是我 我叫科尔沃 |
[02:25] | This is– this is my show. | 这是我的节目 |
[02:26] | I just dropped the Pupa. Do you see me? | 我的噗噗掉了 你看到我了吗 |
[02:27] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[02:28] | I hate Earth. It’s a horrible home. | 我讨厌地球 这是个糟糕的家园 |
[02:30] | People are stupid. They’re always thirsty. | 人类笨死了 他们一直都很口渴 |
[02:32] | But they don’t drink their own piss, I don’t get it. | 但是他们并不会喝他们自己的尿 我不明白 |
[02:34] | Just drink your own piss. | 喝你们自己的尿不就行了 |
[02:44] | Oh yeah, they’re making Succession cereal with all the shapes: | 真棒 他们把《继承之战》麦片做成各式各样的 |
[02:47] | Romans, Logans, and Purple Shivs! | 罗曼 罗根 还有紫色希夫 |
[02:50] | The autopilot’s completely destroyed. | 自动驾驶系统完全坏掉了 |
[02:51] | We’re going to have to re-pilot the whole thing. | 我们得要重建整个驾驶系统 |
[02:53] | What is the distress detector doing in the freezer? | 为什么痛苦检测仪会在冰箱里 |
[02:56] | Oh, it wouldn’t stop beeping. It was driving me nuts. | 因为它一直不停哔哔响 要把我逼疯了 |
[02:57] | It only beeps when it receives a Shlorpian distress call! | 它只有在收到什洛普星人的求救信号时才会哔哔响 |
[02:59] | That means there’s aliens from the home world | 这意味着在这个象限的某处 |
[03:01] | somewhere in this quadrant! | 有来自家乡的外星人 |
[03:02] | How long has this been beeping? | 这东西哔哔多久了 |
[03:03] | A year? Or a year and a half, maybe? | 一年了 或许 一年半了 |
[03:06] | Damn it, Terry! All right, come on, we have to help them! | 该死 特里 好吧 过来 我们得去帮他们 |
[03:08] | They’re probably on an M-class planet | 他们可能在伽玛象限内 |
[03:10] | somewhere in the Gamma sector. | 某处的一个M级星球 |
[03:11] | What the hell, they’re on Earth! | 什么情况 他们就在地球上 |
[03:13] | Looks like the Solar Opposites are going to London! | 看来外星难民们要去一趟伦敦了 |
[03:17] | I can’t believe we get to use the hover platform. | 真不敢相信我们可以使用浮空平台 |
[03:19] | I thought that was a one-time thing. | 我以为这只能用一次 |
[03:21] | The Solar Opposites are hovering to London! | 外星难民们正在飞往伦敦 |
[03:23] | Would you stop saying that. W-what does that even mean? | 你能别再说了吗 那到底是什么意思 |
[03:25] | Well, I just think we should be called “The Solar Opposites.” | 我觉得我们可以被称为”外星难民” |
[03:27] | No, that’s stupid. | 不 那太蠢了 |
[03:28] | Wait, where’s Yumyulack and the Pupa? | 等下 雅姆莱克和噗噗去哪了 |
[03:30] | Damn it! How are we still so bad at this? | 该死 为什么我们在这事上还是这么垃圾 |
[03:32] | Watching the Pupa is your whole job, Terry. | 看管噗噗是你工作的全部内容了 特里 |
[03:34] | Don’t worry, I’m sure Yumyulack’s keeping him real safe. | 别担心 我肯定雅姆莱克会把噗噗保护得很安全 |
[03:36] | What could go wrong? | 能有什么事呢 |
[03:37] | I guess as long as he doesn’t let the Pupa watch Robocop again, | 只要他不让噗噗又去看《机械战警》就好 |
[03:40] | it’ll– it’ll be fine. | 那就 没事的 |
[03:42] | Dead or alive, you’re coming with me! | 你必须得跟我走 不论死活 |
[03:43] | Suck my shitty tits, Robocop! | 吸我的奶子去吧 机械战警 |
[03:52] | Jaeden, Aaden, Braden. Still as cool as last year, I see. | 杰登 艾登 布雷登 你们还是像去年一样酷 |
[03:56] | We are, but our internal politics have shifted. | 没错 但是我们的内部政策有所改变 |
[03:58] | This year, Jaeden is our leader. I was demoted. | 今年 杰登是我们的头 我被降级了 |
[04:00] | You know, my adults are out of town. | 我家大人们都不在城里 |
[04:01] | If you guys want to hang at my place, we could drink too much | 如果你们想来我家玩 我们可以喝个烂醉 |
[04:03] | and maybe hurt our chances of living past 65. | 也许会影响到我们能活过六十五岁的可能 |
[04:06] | A witch said I’m gonna die at 25 anyway, so I guess I’m down. | 一个女巫说过我二十五岁的时候会死 所以我加入 |
[04:08] | Silence. Your alpha speaks. | 安静 你的头要说话了 |
[04:11] | Yumyulack, it’d be cool to throw a sleepover party. | 雅姆莱克 举办一场外宿派对挺酷的 |
[04:13] | I decree that all cool kids will attend. | 我下令所有的酷小孩都来参加 |
[04:15] | But I thought you hated me? | 但是我以为你讨厌我 |
[04:17] | Dunking on you was a policy of the Aaden era. | 欺负你是艾登纪元的一项政策 |
[04:19] | Since then, we all went to Christian summer camp | 从那以后 我们都参加了基督教夏令营 |
[04:21] | and realized it’s cool to be inclusive. | 并意识到有包容心很酷 |
[04:22] | It was Christian Slater’s volleyball camp. | 那是克里斯汀·史莱特的排球夏令营 |
[04:24] | This’ll be the coolest party of the year! | 这将是今年最酷的派对 |
[04:33] | The Solar Opposites have made it to London! | 外星难民们到达伦敦 |
[04:36] | All right, shut up, follow me. | 好了 闭嘴 跟紧我 |
[04:37] | Oh, so now he’s calling us “The Solar Opposites”? | 所以现在他叫我们”外星难民”吗 |
[04:40] | Oh, I cannot wait to meet these new aliens. | 我等不及要见到这些新外星人了 |
[04:42] | Do you think they’ve been studying hydron levels | 你说他们有没有在学习氢阳离子水平 |
[04:43] | or stratospheric particulates? | 或者平流层微粒 |
[04:45] | Wow, both sound so cool, it’s hard to pick. Hopefully both? | 两个都好酷 好难选 但愿他们都学了 |
[04:47] | Oh my god, that would be amazing. | 老天 那简直太棒了 |
[04:55] | That’s odd. | 奇怪了 |
[04:56] | Apparently, they live in the sewer for some reason. | 不知为什么 他们似乎住在下水道里 |
[05:05] | Damn, look at that ship. It’s… nice. | 我去 看看这艘飞船 真不错 |
[05:09] | Hello? Is anyone here in distress? | 有人吗 是否有人遇险 |
[05:12] | What are you doing? Get in here! | 你们在干什么 给我进来 |
[05:15] | Uh, we were following a distress call? | 我们在追踪一个求救信号 |
[05:17] | Doesn’t seem like you’re in that much distress. | 你的境遇看起来不太危险啊 |
[05:19] | I am Kabronius, team leader of this ship. | 我是卡布洛尼斯 这艘飞船的队长 |
[05:23] | This is Zelvod, my co-team leader, | 这是泽尔沃德 我的副队长 |
[05:25] | and our replicants Tivo and Damasculon. | 以及我们的复制人 缇沃和德玛斯科隆 |
[05:28] | Are you crazy? Where are your masks? | 你们疯了吗 你们的面具呢 |
[05:29] | I didn’t know we needed masks. | 我不知道我们需要面具 |
[05:30] | I’ve been breathing air for over a year! | 我已经呼吸了一年多的空气了 |
[05:34] | No, | 不 |
[05:34] | the face masks are so you can hide from the Terrans! | 面具是用来躲过塔拉人的 |
[05:37] | We use these to walk amongst the Terrans | 我们戴着面具走在塔拉人中 |
[05:39] | so they don’t capture and dissect us. | 他们就不会把我们抓去解剖了 |
[05:41] | Where we live in America, we don’t wear masks. | 在我们住的美国小镇 我们不戴面具 |
[05:43] | We’re noticeable almost all of the time. | 我们几乎一直都很引人注目 |
[05:45] | Yeah, our ship sticks out of the top of our house, | 是呀 我们的飞船从屋顶探出来 |
[05:46] | and one time we covered the whole town in ice lava. | 有一次 我们把冰冻岩浆弄得全镇都是 |
[05:50] | So, they know us. | 所以 塔拉人认得我们 |
[05:51] | B-b-but, you know, we | 但是 你懂的 我们 |
[05:52] | we also spend a lot of time hiding from Terrans | 我们也有很多时间都在躲避… |
[05:54] | – as well. – No, we don’t. | -塔拉人 -我们才没有 |
[05:55] | Aren’t you scared that the government will kidnap you? | 你们不怕政府绑架你们吗 |
[05:57] | Yes, all the time, we have to be very careful around Terrans. | 怕 一直很怕 我们得非常小心塔拉人 |
[06:00] | They’re the aliens, a-a-am I right? | 他们才是”外星人” 我说得没错吧 |
[06:02] | I never thought of it like that. They really are. | 我从来没这么想过 他们的确是 |
[06:05] | Oh, oh, can we show them the neutron array? | 我们能带他们看看中子阵列吗 |
[06:07] | – Please? – Okay, okay. | -求你了 -好吧 好吧 |
[06:08] | It is very nice. We have a very nice neutron array. | 很不错 我们的中子阵列真的很不错 |
[06:11] | Who calls it “Terra”? | 谁称其为”塔拉”啊 |
[06:12] | Yeah, these dorks are real Korvos. | 这些呆子跟科尔沃一路 |
[06:16] | And of course, the end of any good ship tour, | 当然了 任何精彩的飞船游览都会以 |
[06:19] | the havacord meniscus. | 参观哈瓦索弯月发射器结尾 |
[06:21] | Is this dual sided? | 这是双边发射的吗 |
[06:22] | It is! This guy knows his stuff. | 是的 这哥们很内行 |
[06:25] | Ugh, I wish I had a dual meniscus, | 我多希望能有个弯月双边发射器 |
[06:27] | ours only emits from the left. | 我们的只能从左边发射 |
[06:28] | Ah, so great. Hey, guys. | 好棒哦 朋友们 |
[06:30] | Do you wanna go eat tikka masala and see some castles? | 你们想去吃咖喱鸡看城堡吗 |
[06:33] | Maybe, uh, Ramsay some Gordons? | 或者 去戈登·拉姆齐的餐厅 |
[06:34] | Ooh yes! Let’s go meet Pippa. Nobody gets her. | 我们去见见皮帕吧 没人懂她 |
[06:37] | Oh, no, no, no. We survive by creeping out at night | 不 不 不 我们夜里蹑手蹑脚地 |
[06:39] | to find food in dumpsters. | 在垃圾堆里翻找食物才生存下来 |
[06:41] | If we get spotted, | 要是被人类发现了 |
[06:42] | we erase people’s minds with a memory zapper. | 我们就用记忆枪消除他们的记忆 |
[06:43] | Eventually, we might infiltrate the government | 最终 我们或许会渗入政府机关 |
[06:45] | and try brainwashing some people. | 尝试给一些人类洗脑 |
[06:46] | Wow, then you could go work in the government. | 那你就能在政府机关工作了呢 |
[06:50] | This ship is so much nicer than ours, | 这艘飞船比我们的好太多了 |
[06:52] | not to mention our house is cluttered with toys and magazines. | 更别提我们房子里乱七八糟的玩具和杂志 |
[06:54] | Oh, we only allow Shlorpian items to stay on the ship, | 我们的飞船里只容许留什洛普星上的东西 |
[06:57] | it reminds us of home. | 这让我们想起家乡 |
[06:59] | – You hear that, Terry? – “You hear that Terry?” | -听见没 特里 -“听见没 特里” |
[07:00] | Shut up, bitch. | 闭嘴 小婊砸 |
[07:01] | We were about to start our hourly prayers. Care to join? | 我们刚才正要开始每小时的祷告 一起吗 |
[07:04] | Eh, we only pray on Easter | 我们只在复活节做祷告 |
[07:06] | or when we think we’re about to die. | 或者在我们觉得自己快死了的时候 |
[07:07] | And even then, we don’t really mean it. | 就算到了那时候 我们也不太走心 |
[07:09] | I call dibs on the first three hundred psalms! | 我要朗诵前三百篇诗歌 |
[07:11] | No fair! | 不公平 |
[07:13] | It is so good to know | 知道我们在这个危险的世界 |
[07:14] | that we aren’t alone in this dangerous world. | 不是孤军奋战 真是太好了 |
[07:16] | Look, if you ever need a Shlorpian place to stay, | 以后你们要是需要一个什洛普星的住所 |
[07:19] | our hatch is open. | 我们的舱口随时敞开 |
[07:20] | We have tons of room and all the eel trash you can eat. | 我们有无数房间和吃不完的鳗鱼垃圾 |
[07:23] | Thank you. And may I just say– | 谢谢 请允许我说… |
[07:25] | Ugh, can we please go already? | 我们能走了吗 |
[07:27] | Sorry. I just wanted to thank you for being– | 抱歉 我只是想谢谢你们… |
[07:29] | Korvo, I’m bored! | 科尔沃 我无聊死了 |
[07:31] | Bye! Have fun! | 拜拜 玩得开心 |
[07:32] | Looks like the Solar Opposites are going to America! | 看来外星难民们要去美国了 |
[07:37] | – Next time we’re flying! – No! I like the platform! | -下次我们坐飞机 -不 我喜欢浮空平台 |
[07:41] | Can you believe those weirdo British aliens pray every hour? | 你能相信那些英国外星怪胎每小时都祷告吗 |
[07:44] | Next time, let’s just ignore the distress signal. | 下次我们就无视求救信号吧 |
[07:47] | Bunch of Jar Jar dinks. Meesa gonna hide from Terrans! | 一群渣渣外星人 “人家要躲过塔拉人” |
[07:50] | Those Shlorpians were exactly the way we are supposed to be. | 那些什洛普星人是我们应该有的样子 |
[07:52] | Sneaking out at night to dumpster dive for trash food? | 半夜溜出去翻垃圾堆找吃的 |
[07:55] | Meesa gonna eat trash! | “人家要吃垃圾” |
[07:56] | They’re basic. We’re extra, they’re basic. | 他们低级 我们高级 他们低级 |
[07:58] | They were not! | 他们才不是 |
[07:59] | I’m honestly surprised they didn’t have a flying saucer. | 我是真的很震惊他们居然没有飞碟 |
[08:02] | They were like a bunch of ALFs: Alone Loser Fucks. | 他们像一群孤废 孤独废柴 |
[08:04] | They honor the proud traditions of the home world | 他们尊重我们家乡的优良传统 |
[08:06] | and from now on, so do we. | 从今以后 我们也当如此 |
[08:08] | We’re all meditating around the obsidian candle tonight | 今晚我们都要围着黑曜石蜡烛冥想 |
[08:10] | as a family. | 一家人整整齐齐 |
[08:11] | – Yeah, right, pass. – Hard pass. | -得了吧 拉倒 -拉倒 |
[08:13] | This is important! It’s who we are! It’s our heritage. | 这很重要 这是我们的根 我们的传统 |
[08:15] | You’ve gone just as native as we have. | 你已经和我们一样接地气了 |
[08:16] | Yeah, you like Pizza Hut stuffed crust as much as we do. | 你跟我们一样喜欢必胜客芝心匹萨 |
[08:19] | You even bought a gym membership and you never went. | 你甚至还买了健身房会员 但从没去过 |
[08:21] | You’re sort of like a fake alien, you know. | 你就像个假外星人 |
[08:23] | You two are fake aliens! | 你们俩才是假外星人 |
[08:27] | Ugh, what are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[08:28] | I’m moving to ye olde London town | 我要搬去老伦敦城 |
[08:30] | to live with the aliens that appreciate me! | 跟懂得欣赏我的外星人一起生活 |
[08:32] | That guy really turns on a dime, doesn’t he? | 那家伙速度真快 对吗 |
[08:35] | He’s tough to manage. | 他很难管理 |
[08:36] | We’re so happy you’ve decided to be a part of our mission, Korvo. | 我们很高兴你决定加入我们的任务 科尔沃 |
[08:40] | You seem like a Shlorpian lasered from the same zarb as us. | 你看起来像是和我们从同一个扎布射出来的什洛普星人 |
[08:44] | Oh, it’s nice to be around a team that’s preserved our culture | 能加入一个保护我们文化 |
[08:47] | and keeps our culture preserved, you know. | 以及让我们文化得以被保护的团队合作感觉真好 |
[08:49] | Just think of this ship | 把这艘飞船当做 |
[08:50] | as a comforting piece of the home world. | 家乡的慰藉物 |
[08:52] | Now let’s circle around the grangnar | 现在我们去绕着格雷钠走 |
[08:54] | and hit ourselves with ropes. | 用绳子鞭打自己 |
[08:56] | That sounds wonderful. | 听上去很棒 |
[09:02] | Oh, it hurts so good. | 痛并快乐着 |
[09:03] | Are you sure- | 你确定… |
[09:04] | Your old teammates are okay with you- | 你的老队友不介意你… |
[09:06] | Joining us? | 加入我们 |
[09:08] | Something tells me- | 我感觉 |
[09:10] | They’re already regretting being dicks to me. | 他们已经后悔对我态度糟糕了 |
[09:12] | I’m never taking off my Poe Dameron jammies ever again! | 我再也不要脱掉我的波·达默龙睡衣 |
[09:15] | Hey, oh, what are you going to do now | 如今科尔沃死了 |
[09:16] | that Korvo’s dead, I mean gone? | 我是说走了 你要怎么办 |
[09:17] | I adopted a high-maintenance elderly dog! | 我领养了一只费神费力的老狗 |
[09:20] | We’re going to have to spend a lot of time cleaning out her ears, | 我们会花很多时间给它清理耳朵 |
[09:23] | putting lotion in her butt, squeezing the anals, | 给它屁股涂乳液 挤压肛门 |
[09:25] | all the responsibility I’ve been begging for! | 这是我梦寐以求的责任 |
[09:30] | You wanna play with the gold machine? | 你想玩黄金机吗 |
[09:31] | Korvo would hate that, let’s do it! | 科尔沃会讨厌的 我们去玩吧 |
[09:42] | Korvo would be so mad that I’m rolling in all this gold! | 科尔沃会很生气我在这么多黄金里翻滚的 |
[09:45] | I just canceled the family cell plan and | 我刚取消了我的家庭套餐计划 |
[09:46] | switched us over to Boost Mobile! | 换成了极速移动 |
[09:48] | It comes with Crackle Plus! | 附赠了Crackle Plus服务 |
[09:50] | They got all of Adam Sandler’s friends’ movies but none of his. | 他们有亚当·桑德勒朋友的所有电影 但是没有他的 |
[09:53] | What the hell? I thought you guys were in London. | 搞什么 你们不是在伦敦吗 |
[09:55] | Korvo left the family, and I got a basset hound. | 科尔沃离家出走了 我领养了一只巴塞特猎犬 |
[09:57] | I don’t give a shit! | 我不在乎 |
[09:58] | A bunch of cool kids are | 很多酷小孩 |
[09:59] | coming over for a sleepover this weekend, | 这周末要过来过夜 |
[10:01] | so can you please just be chill? | 你们能淡定点吗 |
[10:03] | Hey, maybe they’ll want to have a gold fight! | 也许他们会想来一次黄金大战 |
[10:06] | Guys, don’t embarrass me! No giving out gold! | 别给我丢脸 不准散发黄金 |
[10:14] | This is amazing! We’re gonna be eating trash for a week! | 这太棒了 我们能吃一周的垃圾了 |
[10:17] | I didn’t see any Terran soldiers, | 我没看到任何塔拉士兵 |
[10:19] | I think we avoided detection. | 我们应该是避开了侦查 |
[10:21] | Uh-uh-uh, just a thought, but maybe they aren’t hunting you? | 一个想法 也许他们没有在猎捕你们 |
[10:25] | Yeah, right, that sounds like human lover talk. | 才怪 你这像是喜欢人类才会说的话 |
[10:28] | Hey, Korvo, why don’t you | 科尔沃 要不在我们开始前 |
[10:29] | recite the holy number before we dig in? | 给我们背诵下神圣数字 |
[10:31] | Oh, it’s an honor! | 我的荣幸 |
[10:34] | 8 7 5 Eight, seven, five. | |
[10:37] | Z-zero… uh… it’s zero and then… f-four? | 0 0然后是 4 |
[10:41] | No, three. I’m sorry, | 不对 3 抱歉 |
[10:42] | I-I haven’t said the holy number for a while. | 我好久没说过神圣数字了 |
[10:44] | What, you don’t say it at home? | 你在家不说吗 |
[10:45] | Of course I do, it’s just-L-let me think. | 当然要 只是 让我想想 |
[10:47] | 8 7 4 Eight, seven, four– | |
[10:49] | No, five, seven– | 不对 5 7 |
[10:50] | – You sound like a sproutling! – “Fuh-fuh-fuh four?” | -你听上去像是幼儿 -4 4 4 4 |
[10:53] | It’s a non-repeating number. | 这是串不重复的数字 |
[10:54] | Oh, you really have gone native. | 你真的被同化了 |
[10:56] | Oh no. Am I the “Terry” Of this team? No, that’s impossible. | 不 我是这个团队里的特里吗 不 这不可能 |
[10:59] | Are you narrating to yourself like you’re the star of a TV show? | 你是在像电视剧主角一样自言自语吗 |
[11:03] | Oh god, I am the Terry! | 天 我真的成了特里了 |
[11:07] | Jesse! Where do we keep money? | 杰茜 我们的钱放哪了 |
[11:08] | We have a huge Postmates bill from ordering all those ketchup packets. | 我们因为买番茄酱有一堆外卖账单 |
[11:11] | Can’t we just use the gold machine? | 不能用黄金机吗 |
[11:12] | Whoa, whoa, what’s, what’s with you, are you poisoned? | 你怎么了 中毒了吗 |
[11:14] | Ugh, the dog is so high maintenance, I didn’t sleep at all. | 那狗好费神 我完全没睡 |
[11:18] | Noooo! | 不 |
[11:20] | It thinks I’m a toy. | 它觉得我是玩具 |
[11:22] | But I’m not. | 可我不是 |
[11:23] | I just look like one! | 我只是看着像 |
[11:25] | Aw, man, the whole thing just turned to gold! | 这东西成了黄金了 |
[11:27] | How am I supposed to make gold now? | 我现在要怎么制造黄金 |
[11:29] | Stupid piece of crap. | 破玩意 |
[11:30] | Hey! This is Andrew from Postmates! | 我是Postmates的安德鲁 |
[11:32] | You owe me fifty thousand dollars! | 你欠我五万块 |
[11:33] | When did they get so intense about billing? | 他们什么时候开始对收费这么严的 |
[11:35] | Turns out it’s actually pretty hard to get your side hustle on. | 现在很难搞副业 |
[11:38] | Ugh, without Korvo here to | 没有科尔沃 |
[11:39] | fix our gold machine or fight our creditors, | 帮我们修黄金机或者抗争我们的债主 |
[11:41] | I guess I gotta find a job. | 我可能必须得找个工作 |
[11:45] | The customer comes in, they pick their cookie, | 顾客进来 挑选他们的饼干 |
[11:47] | they pick their ookie, you weigh it, then you charge ’em. | 挑选奶油酱 你称重 然后收钱 |
[11:50] | Yeah, when do I get paid? | 我什么时候能拿到钱 |
[11:51] | End of the month, but, but you get free ookie after closing | 月底 但是在关门前你可以吃免费的奶油酱 |
[11:54] | ’cause it gets crusty if we don’t use it. | 因为如果不用的话就会变硬 |
[11:57] | Hey, stop limping the biscuits! You have to pay for that! | 别拿饼干 你们得付钱 |
[12:01] | K-Kabronius, c-can I talk to you for a second? | 卡布洛尼斯 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[12:04] | Well, of course, Korvo, what’s up? | 当然 科尔沃 怎么了 |
[12:05] | I-I-I want this team to accept me as a dedicated Shlorpian. | 我想要这个团队承认我是一个专注的什洛普星人 |
[12:08] | Is there any role I can fill? D-d-do you need a ship repair guy? | 有什么我可以干的活吗 需要飞船维修工吗 |
[12:11] | What we need is a Pupa specialist. | 我们需要一个噗噗专家 |
[12:14] | Oh. Where’s your Pupa? I-I-I could try that. I-I could do that. | 你的噗噗呢 我可以试试 我能做到 |
[12:17] | We don’t have one. | 我们没有 |
[12:19] | W-what happened to it? | 它怎么了 |
[12:20] | We never had one to begin with. | 我们从一开始就没有 |
[12:22] | We left before they were fully designed. | 我们在它们被完全设计出来前就走了 |
[12:24] | Rich people don’t wait for anything. | 富人干什么都不用等 |
[12:25] | You weren’t assigned a Pupa when you escaped the home world? | 你们逃离家园的时候没有被分配噗噗吗 |
[12:27] | No, it went a little differently for us. | 是的 我们跟你们程序不太一样 |
[12:30] | Planet Shlorp was a perfect utopia. | 什洛普星曾是个完美的乌托邦 |
[12:32] | Some Shlorpians were workers, bred for duty and servitude. | 一些什洛普星人是劳力 生来干活被奴役 |
[12:35] | What? We were? | 什么 是吗 |
[12:36] | Others were an unseen ruling class | 另一些则是隐秘的统治阶级 |
[12:38] | of wealthy leisure addicts. | 全是有钱悠闲的瘾君子 |
[12:40] | Us rich aliens were given a heads-up about the asteroid | 我们这些有钱富外星人们早在小行星撞击一个月前 |
[12:42] | about a month before it hit. | 就知道了这个消息 |
[12:44] | We bought expensive ships and left way, way, way in advance. | 我们先买好了昂贵的飞船 提前很早就跑了 |
[12:48] | We landed on an already populated planet | 我们降落到了一个已经人口稠密的星球 |
[12:50] | and have been waiting for one of the Pupa crews to terraform it | 等着噗噗组来改造星球 |
[12:54] | so we can get back to being rich. | 以便我们能重新过上富人的生活 |
[12:56] | I’ve never heard of rich, non-working Shlorpians. | 我从来没听说过富有又不用工作的什洛普星人 |
[12:59] | That’s why it worked so great. | 所以效果才那么好 |
[13:00] | If you don’t have a Pupa, then why do you need a specialist? | 既然你们没有噗噗 要噗噗专家干什么 |
[13:03] | We need a Pupa. | 我们需要一只噗噗 |
[13:04] | Terry’s clearly gone native, he can’t be a good guardian. | 特里被地球同化了 他不会是个好的监护者 |
[13:07] | I mean, wouldn’t the Pupa be happier with true Shlorpians, | 噗噗能跟真正的什洛普星人一起改造新的星球 |
[13:10] | terraforming a fresh planet? | 它也会更开心的 |
[13:13] | It does sound better. | 听起来确实是这样 |
[13:14] | We want you to rescue your Pupa, | 我们希望你去救出你们的噗噗 |
[13:16] | bring it to us, so we can have a new life. | 把它带回来 这样我们就能迎接新生活了 |
[13:19] | A new Shlorpian life. | 新的什洛普生活 |
[13:21] | I-I’ll do it. First, we must Pupa-proof the ship. | 我同意 首先我们要给飞船做个噗噗防护 |
[13:24] | He likes to stick his nub in sockets. | 它喜欢用自己的肿块捅插座 |
[13:25] | He will eat anything that’s blue. | 所有蓝色的东西它都吃 |
[13:28] | Man, I hate working at Ookie Cookie. | 我讨厌在奶油酱饼干店上班 |
[13:30] | It is way more demeaning than the name implies. | 在那上班实在是有失身分 |
[13:32] | And these Poe Dameron jammies are starting to stink. | 这件波·达默龙睡衣都快臭了 |
[13:35] | I think the basset hound hates me. | 我觉得这只巴塞特猎犬讨厌我 |
[13:36] | It makes me wear this collar | 它逼着我戴这个项圈 |
[13:37] | and keeps burying me in the backyard. | 还总是把我埋到后院里 |
[13:39] | That’s it! | 我知道了 |
[13:41] | Okay, look. If we dress and act like Korvo, | 如果我们穿着和行为都模仿科尔沃的话 |
[13:43] | maybe we’ll be better at taking care of ourselves. | 也许我们就能照顾好自己了 |
[13:45] | So we have to repair the ship and complain a lot? | 就是说我们要修理飞船然后抱怨个不停吗 |
[13:47] | Why did you say “That’s it”? | 你刚才为什么说 “我知道了” |
[13:48] | Oh, it’s just always what I say when I think of something. | 我想到什么的时候都会说这句话 |
[13:51] | Let’s get to work. | 来干活吧 |
[13:54] | Okay, what would Korvo say? | 科尔沃这时候会说什么 |
[13:56] | “Terry! Stop sucking on cereal and having fun!” | 特里 别傻不拉几地嘬麦片了 |
[13:58] | ‘No way, you’re not my dad.” “Do what I fuckin’ say!” | 不可能 你又不是我爹 照我说的去做 |
[14:00] | – “I’ll be in my room!” – I hate this. | -我回自己房间去了 -我讨厌这么做 |
[14:02] | There you go, now you’re sounding like Korvo. | 没错 这句很像科尔沃会说的话 |
[14:03] | All my cool friends are three hours late. | 我的酷朋友们都迟到三个小时了 |
[14:05] | I think I gave them the wrong address! | 我好像给错他们地址了 |
[14:07] | I’m taking the Yeet Detector and going out to find them. | 我要带上探酷器去找到他们 |
[14:13] | Terry hates dealing with the Pupa anyway. | 特里本来就不喜欢照顾噗噗 |
[14:15] | He’s going to be so happy. | 他也会很高兴的 |
[14:17] | 特里 电话拨通中 | |
[14:18] | Terry? W-why did I have to BoostTime you? | 特里 为什么我得用极速视频跟你联络 |
[14:20] | Did you sign up with Boost Mobile? | 你是转成了极速移动吗 |
[14:22] | Yes, it’s just one of many mistakes we’ve made since you left! | 是 这是你离开之后我们犯的众多错误之一 |
[14:24] | Korvo, we messed up. We really need you and miss you, | 科尔沃 我们搞砸了 我们需要你 也很想你 |
[14:26] | and I’m afraid I’m going to get eaten by a dog. | 我担心我就要被一条狗吃掉了 |
[14:28] | What dog? I-I told you no dogs in the house | 哪来的狗 我说过家里不让养狗的 |
[14:30] | until I figure out how to make them see me as the alpha! | 除非我摸索出怎么让它彻底服从我 |
[14:32] | Are you guys wearing ceremonial garb? | 你们都穿着礼服吗 |
[14:34] | Please come home. You were right. You were right! | 求求你回来吧 你之前说的都是对的 |
[14:36] | We’ll be better, Korvo! We miss you! | 我们会好好表现的 科尔沃 我们想你 |
[14:38] | You really miss me? | 你们真的想我吗 |
[14:39] | And if I came home, you wouldn’t shame me | 如果我真的回去了 你们不会 |
[14:41] | for not knowing the sacred non-repeating number? | 因为我不知道神圣的不重复数字而取笑我 |
[14:43] | No. What the fuck are you talking about? | 不会 你说的那是什么东西 |
[14:45] | No, we need your help. | 不会笑话你 我们需要你 |
[14:46] | We’re pieces of shit without you! | 没有你我们就是垃圾 |
[14:48] | Wow. Admitting you’re wrong, begging me to help, | 你们能承认错误 恳求我帮助 |
[14:50] | calling yourselves pieces of shit, | 说自己是垃圾 |
[14:51] | this is what I’ve always wanted! | 这就是我一直以来想要的 |
[14:52] | I’ll be home soon, stay miserable! | 我马上回去 保持悲催的状态 |
[14:58] | Jaeden! You guys are accidentally partying at the wrong house! | 杰登 你们搞错派对的地方了 |
[15:01] | Aw, man. He found us. | 天 他找到我们了 |
[15:03] | Nobody wants to go to a sleepover with an ugly blue alien | 没人想跟一个蓝外星人搞过夜派对 |
[15:06] | that smells like a penis. | 闻起来就像屌 |
[15:07] | I told you to have that sleepover | 我骗你去你家派对 |
[15:08] | so you wouldn’t find out about our party. | 只是为了让你不来参加我们的派对而已 |
[15:10] | But… you said I was cool. | 但是 你说过我也很酷的 |
[15:12] | Oh, you’re not, you suck. | 并不是 你烂爆了 |
[15:14] | And to add some injury to insult, | 我还要在你伤口上撒盐 |
[15:15] | fuck you, you little blue bitch! | 去你妈的 你个小蓝贱货 |
[15:21] | Korvo! Ready to scoop up the Pupa? | 科尔沃 准备好把噗噗搞过来了吗 |
[15:23] | I’ve changed my mind, you can’t have the Pupa. | 我改主意了 不能把噗噗给你们 |
[15:25] | But, uh, isn’t Terry an idiot? | 但是 特里不是个脑残吗 |
[15:26] | Yes, but he’s a part of my team. And it’s my job to lead them. | 没错 但他是我的组员 我会对他们负责 |
[15:29] | What about the plan? | 那我们的计划怎么办 |
[15:30] | When will you terraform so | 你们什么时候才能改造地球 |
[15:32] | we can get back to living our secret rich lives? | 好让我们接着过回不为人知的富有生活 |
[15:34] | You’ll just have to keep doing what you’re doing | 你们只能保持现状 |
[15:35] | and wait for the Pupa to evolve just like us. | 等着噗噗自己像我们一样进化了 |
[15:38] | K-Kabronius! What the hell! | 卡布洛尼斯 你干什么 |
[15:41] | Let me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[15:42] | No! That Pupa belongs to us! | 不 你的噗噗归我们了 |
[15:44] | – Ow, you’re heavy. – Fuck you. | -你够重的啊 -去你妈的 |
[15:47] | Don’t you touch my Pupa, you rich fucks! | 不准动我的噗噗 你们这帮富有的傻叉 |
[15:52] | Let me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[15:53] | The Pupa will be happier in a team of real Shlorpians. | 噗噗跟真正的什洛普星人在一队才会更幸福 |
[15:56] | Fuck you, Zelvod! You’re a piece of shit! You hear me? | 去你的 泽尔沃德 你就是垃圾 你听到了吗 |
[15:59] | Fuck all of you! You’re a bunch of hacky ALFs! | 你们都去死吧 你们这群孤废 |
[16:09] | Damn it! Wait, the sacred number. | 靠 等等 神圣数字 |
[16:11] | 8 5 9 4 2 Eight, five, nine, four, two– | |
[16:15] | Pupa detected, coordinates locked. | 检测到噗噗 坐标锁定 |
[16:18] | Five, two, damn it, six! | 5 2 靠 6 |
[16:20] | Ha! I knew that stupid number the whole time! | 我原来一直都知道这数字 |
[16:22] | Who’s an idiot now? | 现在谁是傻子啊 |
[16:24] | Fuck! Eight, five, seven, nine, four, two– | 操 857942 |
[16:28] | Alien climbing up out of the sewer, huh? | 外星人从下水道里爬出来 |
[16:31] | What a time to be alive! | 真是活久见 |
[16:33] | – Welcome to the UK. – Which way to the Ferris wheel? | -欢迎来到英国 -怎么去摩天轮 |
[16:35] | Take you forever on foot, love. Come on, I’ll give you a ride. | 步行的话会很久 亲爱的 我开车送你去 |
[16:58] | I thought he was going to roll it like a big wheel, | 我以为他会把它当大轮子一样开出去 |
[17:00] | but I guess that lack of creativity is why I’m just a cop. | 看来缺乏创意 所以我才做了警察 |
[17:12] | Give us your Pupa! | 把你们的噗噗给我们 |
[17:14] | Okay, why? | 为什么 |
[17:15] | Talking is getting us nowhere. Lethal force! | 谈判不会有任何进展 致命武力 |
[17:24] | Fuck you, you’re never gonna get our Pupa. | 去你妈的 你休想得到我们的噗噗 |
[17:26] | Activate auto defenses! | 启动自动防御 |
[17:44] | On my count, unleash sci-fi hell! | 听我命令 释放科幻地狱 |
[17:48] | 3 2 1 Three, two, one– | |
[17:54] | 西德尼—— 再给我们一百万 这样我们就能 超预算制作一个 超厉害的动作片 ——麦克·M 请叫Hulu | |
[17:59] | Jesus, shit. That was the craziest battle I’ve ever been in. | 天啊 我去 这是我参加过的最疯狂的战争 |
[18:02] | And all in one unbroken take? | 一次性就拍成了 |
[18:04] | That must have cost a million dollars! | 那一定花了一百万 |
[18:06] | Give us the Pupa and we’ll stop shooting at you. | 把噗噗给我们 我们就停止射击 |
[18:08] | Let’s just blast him and take the Pupa. | 咱们炸了他然后夺走噗噗 |
[18:16] | Stop, stop! You can have the Pupa, | 住手 噗噗可以给你们 |
[18:18] | but we need to tell you how to take care of it. | 但我们得告诉你们要怎么照顾它 |
[18:19] | If it dies, you won’t get to be rich and lazy. | 它要是死了 你们就无法变得有钱懒惰了 |
[18:21] | All right, fine! You have 30 seconds! | 行 你有30秒时间 |
[18:24] | Korvo! The Pupa’s like our baby. | 科尔沃 噗噗就像是我们的孩子 |
[18:26] | You can’t give him away. | 你不能送走它 |
[18:27] | Shut up. I’m team leader. | 闭嘴 我是团队领袖 |
[18:30] | And these guys have never seen a Pupa before. | 这些人从没见过噗噗 |
[18:31] | So? | 所以呢 |
[18:32] | In case this doesn’t work, | 以防万一这招不成功 |
[18:33] | go hide under the covers with this gun. | 拿着这把枪 躲到被子下面去 |
[18:41] | Here’s the Pupa. Tha-tha-that’s the whole Pupa, right there. | 这是噗噗 这是全部的噗噗 |
[18:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:45] | It’s even cuter than I imagined! | 它比我想象中还可爱 |
[18:48] | It’s an honor to meet you, oh noble Pupa. | 很荣幸认识你 高贵的噗噗 |
[18:50] | The Pupa needs to be walked four times a day. | 噗噗每天需要遛四次 |
[18:52] | Don’t forget, or she’ll pee where you don’t want her to. | 别忘了 不然它会在你不想它尿尿的地方尿 |
[18:55] | Make sure to wipe its tushy with a wet wipe. | 确保用湿巾给它擦屁股 |
[18:57] | You have to boil fresh chicken and rice for her. | 你得给它煮新鲜鸡肉和大米 |
[18:59] | – Uh-huh, slow down. – Fresh, or she gets hives. | -慢点 -新鲜的 不然它会得荨麻疹 |
[19:01] | Also, I’m so sorry, but her ears are a mess! | 还有 很抱歉 但它的耳朵问题有点多 |
[19:04] | Slow down. Slow down. | 慢点 慢点 |
[19:05] | Wow, way to not know the basics of Pupa care. | 连噗噗的基本照料知识都不知道 |
[19:07] | So how do we make it evolve and terraform? | 我们要怎么让它进化和地球化 |
[19:09] | If it’s not terraforming, | 如果没有地球化 |
[19:10] | that just means you aren’t making it happy enough. | 就说明你没有让它足够快乐 |
[19:12] | We will dedicate our entire lives to pleasing this creature. | 我们会致力于满足这个生物 |
[19:16] | Okay, good luck! Oh, and every time it barks, | 好的 祝你们好运 它每次吠的时候 |
[19:17] | you have to punch yourself in the face. | 你得打自己的脸 |
[19:19] | He’s right, that’s true. | 他说得没错 |
[19:29] | Oh. Something just fell out of its stinking hole. | 有东西从它的臭洞里掉出来了 |
[19:31] | That must mean it’s ready to start terraforming! | 那肯定就意味着它准备好开始地球化了 |
[19:39] | – What happened to you? – The cool kids threw me in a tree, | -你怎么了 -酷孩子们把我扔进了一棵树 |
[19:42] | so I’m going to kill them with my satellite. | 所以我要用我的卫星杀了他们 |
[19:47] | I thought you used that thing | 你不是用那玩意 |
[19:48] | to look for ladies sun-tanning on their roofs. | 找在屋顶上晒日光浴的女士吗 |
[19:50] | Yeah, well, now I’m going to use it to melt bullies. | 现在我要用它来熔化霸凌 |
[19:53] | Uh, who are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:54] | I’m Daryl. Here for the sleepover. | 我是达里尔 我是来参加过夜派对的 |
[19:56] | – Wha– You are? – Yeah, y’all still doing that? | -是吗 -你们还在举行吗 |
[19:58] | – Nobody else showed up. – Oh good, I hate people anyway. | -没别的人来 -很好 我反正都讨厌人 |
[20:00] | So do I! | 我也是 |
[20:02] | Hey, you wanna see the wall full of adults I’ve shrunk? | 你想看看我缩小过的成年人吗 |
[20:04] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[20:06] | Oh, so it’s like an ant farm, huh? | 就像是个蚂蚁农场 |
[20:09] | Yeah, I know, it’s dumb. | 我知道 这很幼稚 |
[20:10] | No, no, no, I like it. | 不不 我喜欢 |
[20:11] | Hey, you wanna play games on our phones and talk shit about people? | 你想玩手机游戏 然后说人坏话吗 |
[20:15] | Yes, a billion times, yes. | 好啊 巴不得呢 |
[20:18] | That was a crazy day. | 今天真够疯狂的 |
[20:20] | Hey, you know what. | 知道吗 |
[20:21] | I-I’m just glad everything is back to normal. | 我很高兴一切都回归正常了 |
[20:22] | We all learned a lesson. | 我们都学到了一课 |
[20:24] | Feels good. Feels good in here | 感觉很好 内心感觉很好 |
[20:26] | and feels good down here. | 下面感觉也很好 |
[20:27] | The lesson I learned today | 我今天学到的 |
[20:28] | is to start doubling down on being strict | 就是要开始更加严格 |
[20:31] | and being even more dedicated to the mission than ever before. | 比以往更投入我们的任务 |
[20:33] | Korvo, no! | 科尔沃 不 |
[20:34] | Yes! That way I’ll never feel like some other alien | 要 这样我就不会再觉得 |
[20:36] | is more orthodox than me ever again! | 别的外星人比我更传统了 |
[20:37] | Well, then I’m going to double down on being shallow and trashy | 那我要更加肤浅和垃圾 |
[20:40] | just to cancel you out. | 以此抵消你 |
[20:40] | No, don’t do that! | 不 别这么做 |
[20:41] | I do what I want, son! I’m li’l Terry. | 我随心所欲 孩子 我是小特里 |
[20:43] | I’m team leader, that’s an order! | 我是团队领袖 这是命令 |
[20:44] | I don’t care. I don’t care. I don’t care. | 我不在乎 我不在乎 |
[20:45] | – Fuck you, Terry! – I can’t hear you. | -操你妈 特里 -我听不见 |
[20:47] | Oh Jesus, was that the Pupa’s gun? | 天 那是噗噗的枪吗 |
[20:49] | No… no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[20:52] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[20:54] | The Pupa killed a Robocop! | 噗噗杀了一个机械战警 |
[20:55] | Oh, I am so proud of you! | 我真为你骄傲 |