时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I need more retweets or I’ll never get hired at Hollister. | 我需要更多转推 不然霍利斯特就不会要我 |
[00:11] | Your Klout goes at the top of your rezzie, brah. | 你的简历第一条就要写上你的影响力 |
[00:13] | Did you see what I posted today? “Garfield fucks!” | 你有看到我今天发了什么吗 “加菲猫做爱” |
[00:18] | But I only got three fucking retwats. | 但只有三个人转发 |
[00:19] | You gotta spot me for a bot army– | 你得给我找一批机器人水军 |
[00:22] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你会说什么 |
[00:24] | That you shouldn’t be shrinking people down anymore? | 你不该再缩小人了 |
[00:26] | He deserved it. | 他活该 |
[00:27] | Yeah, he did. He was a real yutz. | 嗯 没错 他就是个傻子 |
[00:29] | Wait, you aren’t all freaked out about the Wall stuff anymore? | 等等 你对墙的事没意见了吗 |
[00:31] | Eh, policing you is like a whole second job. | 监督你就像是第二份工作 |
[00:34] | This year, I’m focusing on what makes me happy. | 今年 我要专注于让我开心的事 |
[00:37] | I’m getting my realtor’s license. | 我要考取我的房产经纪人执照 |
[00:40] | You’re sure you’re not gonna be on my ass about this later? | 你确定之后你不会抱怨吗 |
[00:42] | I just can’t believe you’re still shrinking people down. | 我只是不敢相信你还在缩小人 |
[00:45] | – It’s tired. – Not to me. | -累不累啊 -我不觉得 |
[00:46] | It’s my favorite part of our whole thing. | 这是我最爱的一部分 |
[00:48] | They had an awesome little war in there. | 他们在里面打仗 |
[00:50] | – Ah, I’m gonna keep doing it. – Whatevs. | -我要继续做下去 -随便了 |
[01:03] | Planet Shlorp was a perfect utopia. | 什洛普星曾是个完美的乌托邦 |
[01:05] | Until the asteroid hit. | 直到被小行星撞上 |
[01:08] | One hundred adults and their replicants were issued a Pupa | 一百个成人以及他们的复制人分到了一只噗噗 |
[01:10] | and escaped into, uh, the space, | 逃往了太空 |
[01:12] | searching for new homes on uninhabited worlds. | 在杳无人迹的世界里寻找新家 |
[01:15] | We crashed on Earth, stranding us on an already overpopulated planet. | 我们坠落在地球上 困在了一个已经人口过密的星球 |
[01:18] | That’s right, I’ve been talking this whole time. | 是的 一直是我在说话 |
[01:20] | I’m the one holding the Pupa. My name’s Korvo. | 抱着噗噗的人是我 我叫科尔沃 |
[01:22] | This is-this is my show. I just dropped the Pupa. Do you see me? | 这是我的节目 我的噗噗掉了 你看到我了吗 |
[01:24] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[01:26] | I hate Earth. It’s a horrible home. | 我讨厌地球 这是个糟糕的家园 |
[01:28] | People are stupid. | 人类笨死了 |
[01:29] | Some animals are pets, but they-they eat animals, | 有的动物是宠物 但他们吃动物 |
[01:31] | and other animals they don’t eat, they train them to play basketball. | 他们不吃的动物 就被训练打篮球 |
[01:33] | like Air Bud Dog. | 就像飞狗巴迪 |
[01:34] | How come you can’t just eat any animal. | 为什么不能什么动物都吃 |
[01:44] | Terry, get down here. Your fries are losing heat due to entropy. | 特里 过来 你的薯条因为熵在丢失热量 |
[01:47] | Man, you can throw those fries up a butt. | 你可以把那些薯条扔了 |
[01:49] | – I don’t need ’em. – What’s with the untucked shirt? | -我不需要 -你衬衣怎么不扎进去 |
[01:50] | You think you’re fancier than us? | 你觉得你比我们高端吗 |
[01:51] | Yeah, man. That’s why I’m going to a fabulous dinner party. | 是啊 所以我才要去参加一场华丽的晚宴 |
[01:55] | – Why wasn’t I asked? – What? I didn’t get invited. | -怎么没人问我 -什么 我没被邀请 |
[01:56] | Uh, maybe because you guys hate people, parties, and going outside, | 也许是因为你们讨厌人 派对和出门 |
[01:59] | plus you don’t even have button-down shirts. | 而且你们都没有带纽扣的衬衣 |
[02:01] | Still nice to be asked. | 还是希望有人邀请 |
[02:02] | You and I haven’t had a night out in a long time. | 你和我好久没出去玩过了 |
[02:04] | Not since we went to that Chronicles of Riddick singalong at the Bowl. | 上次还是我们去露天剧场的星际传奇2歌唱聚会 |
[02:07] | What the hell, you’re going too? | 什么鬼 你也要去 |
[02:08] | I’m going to meet some rich old guys | 我要去见一些有钱的老头 |
[02:10] | and get them to leave their wives for some hot Black Mirror action. | 让他们离开他们老婆 去搞点”黑镜”那种情节 |
[02:12] | But I slaved away ordering all this from Hulu Luau. | 但我费了好大力才从Hulu烤野猪宴定到的这些 |
[02:15] | You wanna waste a whole roasted pig and these fire wands? | 你想要浪费掉一整只烤猪和这些喷火魔杖吗 |
[02:18] | Sorry. Me and the Pupa are performing tonight. | 抱歉 我和噗噗今晚要表演 |
[02:20] | We are a musical dyad. | 我们是音乐组合 |
[02:22] | As team leader, I should be included in all things, | 作为团队领袖 我应该参与所有事 |
[02:24] | which I why I demand that we all be invited to this dinnering party. | 所以我要求邀请我们所有人去参加这次晚宴 |
[02:27] | No! I-I can’t add a plus one so late in the day, let alone a plus two. | 不行 这么晚了我不能再加个伴 更别说两个了 |
[02:29] | Then I will activate the Earth Eraser, | 那我就激活地球消灭仪 |
[02:31] | and we can all get turned into dust. | 让我们都化成尘埃 |
[02:32] | All matter will be atomized | 一切物质都会成为微粒 |
[02:34] | – in five, four, three… – Okay. Jesus fucking Christ, | -5 4 3 -好 老天 |
[02:37] | – I added you to the RSVP. – two and a half… | -我把你们加进名单了 -两秒半 |
[02:38] | – two– – You’ve sufficiently cramped my style. | -两秒 -你让我不能自由行事 |
[02:40] | Good. We shall leave in an hour. | 很好 我们要在一小时后出发 |
[02:41] | I need to apply darker blue makeup | 我得在我衣服下所有地方 |
[02:43] | to… everywhere under my robe. | 抹点深蓝色化妆品 |
[02:44] | Man, we gotta throw out that Earth Eraser. | 我们得扔掉地球消灭仪 |
[02:46] | Try and die, bitch. | 有种试试 贱人 |
[02:49] | D-d-does my shirt look okay? Is-is-is it untucked enough? | 我的衬衣看着还行吗 露出来的够多了吗 |
[02:52] | Yeah, man. Relax. | 嗯 淡定 |
[02:53] | But remember, don’t be yourself in there. | 不过记住 在里面别做自己 |
[02:55] | These people want you to have a good time. | 这些人想要你玩得开心 |
[02:56] | Shut up! I know that. | 闭嘴 我知道 |
[02:59] | Smell my peen! | 闻闻我的皮诺 |
[03:00] | They grow the grapes in Brooklyn | 他们在布鲁克林的 |
[03:01] | in the middle of a Montessori preschool. | 蒙台梭利幼儿园里面种葡萄 |
[03:03] | Uh, yes, smells like, uh, wine. | 嗯 闻起来像红酒 |
[03:06] | Uh, uh, congratulations on your procurement of-of the bottle. | 恭喜你们采购到瓶子 |
[03:08] | Wine? Who calls a Greenpoint Pinot “wine”? | 红酒 谁会叫绿点皮诺”红酒” |
[03:12] | Oh, man, ah, he’s just kidding. | 他说笑的 |
[03:14] | Korvo would never do that. | 科尔沃绝不会这么做 |
[03:15] | It’s from Brooklyn. Brooklyn! | 这是来自布鲁克林的 布鲁克林 |
[03:18] | – Brooklyn? – Brooklyn! | -布鲁克林 -布鲁克林 |
[03:19] | Never been to Brooklyn, but I-I-I once chased | 从没去过布鲁克林 但我曾在 |
[03:21] | a mechanoid around Jupiter’s moons. | 木星的卫星上追逐过一个机械人 |
[03:22] | What a weird thing to say. Nobody cares about that. | 真奇葩 没人在乎 |
[03:24] | We’re talking about Brooklyn. | 我们在说布鲁克林 |
[03:25] | You’re the one who demanded to come. | 是你要求来的 |
[03:27] | Could you at least try to be social? | 你能好歹努力社交点吗 |
[03:29] | I am trying. | 我在努力了 |
[03:30] | Brooklyn! Brooklyn! | 布鲁克林 布鲁克林 |
[03:36] | Hi there. I’m Mia. Welcome to the Wall. | 你好 我叫米娅 欢迎来到墙国 |
[03:40] | Hola, me llamo Mia. | 你好 我叫米娅 |
[03:42] | Bienvenidos a la Pared. | 欢迎来到墙国 |
[03:43] | – Um, I speak English. – Oh, goody! | -我说英语的 -好极了 |
[03:45] | I’m the Wall Greeter. Fresh lemonade? | 我是墙国迎宾者 喝点新鲜的柠檬水吗 |
[03:47] | – What is going on here? – Shh! It’s okay. | -这里什么情况 -没事的 |
[03:50] | I know it seems overwhelming, | 我知道这看起来难以接受 |
[03:52] | but you have nothing to be afraid of. | 但你一点都不用害怕 |
[03:53] | An alien boy shrank you down | 一个外星小男孩把你缩小后 |
[03:55] | and put you in a terrarium he keeps hidden in his bedroom wall. | 把你放到了他卧室墙里藏着的玻璃容器内 |
[03:58] | – What the fuck! – Our world used to be a terrible place, | -什么鬼 -我们的世界曾经是个很糟糕的地方 |
[04:01] | full of violence and starvation. | 满是暴力与饥饿 |
[04:03] | The Wall was divided into levels, all run by a cruel dictator | 墙内被划分为不同层级 皆由一个残酷的独裁者控制 |
[04:07] | The Duke. | 公爵 |
[04:08] | But then, Tim, a brilliant, fearless warrior led a resistance | 然后蒂姆 一个英勇无畏的战士领导着抵抗军 |
[04:12] | that rose up against The Duke. | 奋起反抗公爵的统治 |
[04:14] | They fought a bloody war. | 那是血腥残酷的一战 |
[04:16] | We lost many friends that evening. | 那晚我们失去了许多挚友 |
[04:18] | But we also gained heroes. | 但也涌现了一大批英雄 |
[04:20] | We have many to thank for their sacrifices, | 我们需要感谢许多人的牺牲 |
[04:23] | but none more than Cherie, | 但没有人的牺牲能重于雪莉 |
[04:25] | who lost her life slaying The Duke. | 她在斩杀公爵的过程中献出了生命 |
[04:28] | We’re going to celebrate her with the first annual Cherie Day soon. | 很快 我们就会举办第一届雪莉日来纪念她 |
[04:31] | There’s a feast and a parade, and everyone gets one lick | 到时会有盛宴与游行 而且每个人都能舔一口 |
[04:34] | of our giant sugar cube. | 我们巨大的方糖块 |
[04:35] | You people have a whole world in here? | 你们在这儿有一整个世界吗 |
[04:37] | Yes. And you will too. | 没错 你也会有的 |
[04:39] | Look at this as a chance for a brand-new life. | 要把这想成是开始新生活的一次机会 |
[04:41] | What have you always dreamed of doing? | 你一直梦想的工作是什么 |
[04:43] | Um, I guess I’ve always wanted to design clothes. | 我想我一直都渴望设计服装 |
[04:45] | Oh, my god, I’ve never said that out loud before. | 天哪 我从来没有把它大声说出来过 |
[04:47] | Perfect! Let me put in your first order. | 完美 那我来给你下第一份订单吧 |
[04:50] | I need a dress for Cherie Day. | 我需要为雪莉日准备一条裙子 |
[04:51] | I’m about a jellybean and a half tall. | 我大概有一个半软糖高 |
[04:53] | – Donna Langley! – Hey, Terry, come here. | -唐娜·兰利 -特里 过来 |
[04:56] | We’re playing inside baseball Hollywood executive Celebrity. | 我们在玩内行人才懂的好莱坞管理层名人竞猜游戏 |
[04:58] | Too easy. | 太简单了 |
[04:59] | David Nevins. Come on. Let’s take the bumpers off.【】 | 大卫·内文斯 得了吧 加大难度好吗 |
[05:02] | – Yumyulack, you’re up. – And go. | -雅姆莱克 轮到你了 -来吧 |
[05:05] | I don’t know who the fuck this is. | 我不知道这他妈是谁 |
[05:06] | Pass and go to the next one. | 跳过 下一个 |
[05:07] | Okay, uh, this person’s name sounds like a demon. | 好 这个人的名字听起来像个恶魔 |
[05:09] | Did they reinvent TV on DVD? | 他们重新在DVD上刻电视剧了吗 |
[05:12] | You didn’t know Doug Herzog? | 你没听说过道格·赫尔佐格吗 |
[05:18] | Batman | 蝙蝠侠 |
[05:20] | Look, we got a lot of applause out there, | 听着 我们得到了许多掌声 |
[05:23] | but it was 100 percent gratuitous. | 但那全是无偿的 |
[05:25] | I don’t wanna point fingers at the weak link here, | 我不想对我们俩中的薄弱一环指指点点 |
[05:27] | but you were way off. | 但你的水平实在是差远了 |
[05:28] | Get your shit together, Pupes! | 争气一点 小噗噗 |
[05:31] | How the fuck were we supposed to know Debbie Liebling? | 我们他妈怎么会知道黛比·莉布林这个人 |
[05:33] | How about we play Celebrities from the home world, huh? | 不如来玩点我们母星的名人竞猜怎么样 |
[05:35] | Here’s one. This Shlorpian invented heated goo? | 我先来一个 发明了加热粘液的什洛普人 |
[05:37] | – Uh, uh– Zelgar. – Yes! Point for us. | -泽尔加 -好极了 我们得一分 |
[05:39] | Uh, this party just got real lame about two seconds ago. | 这场派对两秒钟前开始变得逊爆了 |
[05:43] | Yeah, I think it was when Craig started to | 没错 我觉得就是从克雷格开始解释 |
[05:44] | explain the David S. Pumpkins sketch. | 大卫·西蒙·南瓜的梗那一刻开始的 |
[05:44] | 汤姆·汉克斯在周六夜 现场的短剧中人物 | |
[05:45] | Korvo, man, uh, how about you guys just go on and get out of here. | 科尔沃 你们还是离开这儿比较好 |
[05:48] | You’re, uh, kinda ruining the vibe. | 你们有点毁了这里的气氛 |
[05:50] | We’re ruining the vibe? | 你确定是我们毁了气氛 |
[05:51] | Did you not hear Jamie try to do his impression of a train? | 你没听到杰米想要模仿火车的声音吗 |
[05:53] | Look, you apologize to him right now! | 听好了 你赶快给他道歉 |
[05:55] | You can all go smell peen in hell! | 你们都滚去地狱里闻黑皮诺葡萄酒吧 |
[05:57] | How dare you! | 你怎么敢这么说话 |
[05:59] | A good peen would never survive in that heat anyway. | 好的黑皮诺葡萄可不能在那种温度下生长 |
[06:09] | Hey, welcome to the Wall. | 欢迎来到墙国 |
[06:10] | I’m Steve, the nutritionist. | 我是史蒂夫 营养学家 |
[06:12] | Here’s your produce for the day. | 这里是你今日份的农产品 |
[06:13] | Fresh blueberries and cherry tomatoes. | 新鲜的蓝莓和圣女果 |
[06:15] | Wow, these are gorgeous. | 这些棒极了 |
[06:16] | Well, I grew them myself from seeds we pulled out of a KIND bar. | 这些是我自己用谷物棒上拔出来的种子种的 |
[06:20] | Enjoy. | 慢慢享用 |
[06:26] | Heya, Halk. Here are you “nutes.” | 你好 浩克 这是你的营养品 |
[06:28] | Wow, Steve. These look great. | 史蒂夫 这些看起来棒极了 |
[06:30] | – You’ve really got a green thumb. – Oh, come on. | -你真是个园艺高手 -得了吧 |
[06:31] | I’m nothing compared to a war hero like you. | 跟你这样的战争英雄比起来我可不算什么 |
[06:34] | Oh, well, I don’t like to dwell on those days. | 我不喜欢沉湎于那些日子 |
[06:37] | Well, I’ll never forget how many people | 我永远不会忘记你从那些彩虹糖下面 |
[06:38] | you pulled out from under those Nerds. | 救出了多少人 |
[06:40] | So many of my friends who could have died that day | 好多我的朋友要不是因为你 |
[06:42] | are around because of you. | 本会在那天死去 |
[06:44] | I brought you something special. | 我给你带了些特别的东西 |
[06:50] | Aw, Steve is really growing the hell out of those KIND bar seeds. | 史蒂夫用那些谷物棒里的种子真是种出了些好东西 |
[06:55] | This… | 这 |
[06:56] | This is the best thing in the Wall. | 这真是墙国内最好的东西了 |
[06:58] | That strawberry is the best thing in here? | 那个草莓是这里最好的东西 |
[07:00] | Yep. Nothing better. | 没错 找不到更好的了 |
[07:02] | Nothing in your life is better than a berry? | 你的生活中没有比浆果更好的东西吗 |
[07:04] | Mm. I can’t think of anything. | 我想不出什么别的 |
[07:05] | Such a shame, ’cause I was gonna give you this. | 太遗憾了 因为我本来可是想给你这个 |
[07:08] | Oh, Halk! | 浩克 |
[07:10] | I had this whole speech about how I wanna spend the rest of my tiny life | 我准备了一整段我想如何与世界上最好的女人 |
[07:13] | with the woman with the biggest heart. | 共度余生的演讲 |
[07:14] | Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! | 我愿意 我愿意 我愿意 |
[07:19] | Although I do love that strawberry. | 不过我确实挺爱那个草莓的 |
[07:20] | I hate dinner parties. | 我讨厌晚宴 |
[07:21] | Why couldn’t that have just been a regular party | 就不能是个大家都觉得我古怪的 |
[07:23] | where people think I’m eccentric? | 常规派对吗 |
[07:24] | Let’s go home and get that DNA melter from the ship | 咱们回家把飞船上的DNA熔化器拿来 |
[07:27] | and melt them all into flesh pudding. | 把他们都熔化成鲜肉布丁 |
[07:28] | No, they’ll just throw another dinner party | 不 他们只会再办场晚宴 |
[07:30] | and make fun of us for using a melter that isn’t from Brooklyn. | 笑话我们用的熔化器不产自布鲁克林 |
[07:32] | I wish we could melt all dinner parties | 我希望我们能把所有的晚宴都消灭 |
[07:34] | and just be done with it. | 这样就完事儿了 |
[07:35] | Oh, driver, take us to | 司机 带我们去见 |
[07:36] | the poorest, crookedest senator in the country. | 这个国家最穷最坏的参议员 |
[07:38] | There’s an extra billion dollars in it for you | 如果你能在早上把我们送到那 |
[07:39] | if you get us there by morning. | 多给你10亿美元 |
[07:40] | You got it, bub. | 明白 小兄弟 |
[07:41] | You know, we cabbies used to run this city, | 知道吗 这里曾是我们出租车的天下 |
[07:43] | but then Uber – Two billion if we go in silence. | -但然后优步… -安静开车给你20亿 |
[07:47] | See, the thing about Uber is that they don’t care about their drivers. | 你看 优步的问题是他们不在乎自己的司机 |
[07:50] | – Damn it. – And they don’t pay ’em enough. | -该死 -他们给司机的钱不够 |
[07:51] | They have to work five times… | 他们得工作5次 |
[08:01] | 晚宴 工作 | |
[08:20] | What the– | 什么 |
[08:21] | 《真实新闻报》 宣布晚宴非法 鹰嘴豆泥销量暴跌 | |
[08:23] | Nooooo! | 不 |
[08:26] | Now that dinner parties are against the law, | 既然晚宴是违法的 |
[08:28] | we are the only people that can enforce it. | 我们又是唯一能执法之人 |
[08:30] | Right here. Us. So get excited. Get pumped. | 只有我们再次 要兴奋起来 |
[08:32] | We’re the best of the best. | 我们是精英中的精英 |
[08:33] | We’re looking for get-togethers, white elephants, housewarmings. | 我们要寻找聚会 花哨的摆设 乔迁喜宴 |
[08:35] | If it’s not a rager, it could be a crime. | 如果不是狂欢派对 可能就是犯罪 |
[08:37] | Drinks and apps? Cuff ’em, boys. | 看到喝酒水的就拷起来 兄弟们 |
[08:39] | Infant carrots, that will get you three to five. | 迷你胡萝卜 判3到5年 |
[08:41] | Add a dip? You’re looking at life. | 再蘸点酱 那就是无期徒刑 |
[08:43] | Let’s ride. | 出发吧 |
[08:48] | They’re just having a drink. Seems legit. | 他们只是在喝酒 似乎合法 |
[08:50] | Looks like we can move on. | 看来我们可以离开了 |
[08:51] | Wait! The host just pulled a lasagna from the oven. | 等下 主人刚从烤箱里拿出一份千层面 |
[08:53] | Move! Move! Move! | 冲 冲 冲 |
[09:02] | Smile for the papers. | 登报纸用 笑一笑 |
[09:05] | 《真实新闻报》 晚宴遭严打 可卡因销量却飙升 | |
[09:09] | 《真实新闻报》 谋杀推理派对在宾客发现凶手之前遭搜查 | |
[09:12] | 购买数量可疑的羊奶酪后 犯罪分子遭追踪 | |
[09:15] | Check out these nets I got to catch people. | 看看这些网 我要用来捉人 |
[09:17] | This one’s big enough to nab two regular-sized perps | 这个大到足以抓两个正常体型的罪犯 |
[09:19] | or five vegans. | 或五个素食主义者 |
[09:20] | Do you know what I just read in this spinning newspaper? | 你知道我刚在报纸上看到什么吗 |
[09:22] | Family Circus is still going. How is that possible? | 家庭马戏团还在进行 怎么可能呢 |
[09:24] | All of those kids should be dead. | 那些孩子都应该死 |
[09:26] | No. That you two are being dicks! | 不 你们两个真是混蛋 |
[09:27] | No, Terry, we’re doing our jobs. | 不 特里 我们在做我们的工作 |
[09:29] | I-I told you not to come to the dinner party. | 我告诉过你不要来参加晚宴 |
[09:31] | You made me bring you. | 你非要我带你去 |
[09:32] | And now we’re just upholding the law. | 现在我们只是在维护法律 |
[09:33] | And soon we’ll get to use excessive force. | 很快我们就能滥用武力 |
[09:36] | No, we don’t. Stop that. | 不 我们没有 别那样 |
[09:37] | Terry, I recommend you steer clear of dinner parties, | 特里 我建议你远离晚宴 |
[09:40] | for your own good. | 为了你自己好 |
[09:41] | You don’t intimidate me. | 你吓不到我 |
[09:42] | I ain’t never gonna even think about stop dinner partying. | 我绝不会考虑停止参加晚宴 |
[09:45] | Careful, Terry. I might be your team leader, | 说话当心 特里 我或许是你的队长 |
[09:47] | but when I’m wearing this badge, | 但当我戴着这个警徽的时候 |
[09:49] | you’re talking to the law. | 你就是在跟法律说话 |
[09:50] | Okay. Well, then I guess you better suck my butt, | 好 那我想你还是舔我屁股吧 |
[09:53] | Officer Asshole! | 混蛋警官 |
[09:55] | Who the hell is this slut? | 这贱人到底是谁啊 |
[09:57] | 派对资讯 外星人和小女孩 在非法派对上的精彩音乐表演 | |
[09:57] | You’re performing our routine behind my back. | 你在背着我表演我们的节目 |
[10:00] | Hi, Jesse. | 你好 杰茜 |
[10:01] | You know what, you can have our boring old routine. | 你知道吗 你就用我们无聊的老套路吧 |
[10:03] | I’m going to be a star without you. | 我在靠自己成为明星 |
[10:06] | Bye, Jesse. | 再见 杰茜 |
[10:11] | Lady B, what are we doing? | 小瓢虫 我们在干什么呢 |
[10:13] | We don’t need a leash in the park. | 在公园里我们不需要用牵引绳 |
[10:14] | Oh. Here. | 我给你取了 |
[10:21] | You silly. | 小傻瓜 |
[10:25] | Is any of this Impossible meat? | 这些是素食肉吗 |
[10:27] | I only eat Impossible Foods now. | 我现在只吃素食肉 |
[10:29] | – No, all this food is extremely possible. – Gross. | -不 这些食物全都可能 -真恶心 |
[10:31] | Oh, hey, we’re just gonna donate this bottle of prosecco | 我们把这瓶普罗赛克酒 |
[10:34] | and breakdancing board to… to Costco, okay? | 还有霹雳舞板捐给好市多超市 好吗 |
[10:37] | That’s all. | 就这些 |
[10:40] | I smell a dinner party. | 我闻到了晚宴的味道 |
[10:42] | Let’s ride. | 我们行动 |
[10:49] | Now! | 现在行动 |
[10:51] | Dinner Party Police! Drop your cheese knives. | 晚宴警察 放下你的奶酪刀 |
[10:53] | Is there a problem, officers? | 有什么问题吗 警官 |
[10:54] | There’s no dinner parties happening here. | 这里没办晚宴 |
[10:56] | This sports bar is just selling alcohol with the occasional opioid. | 这家运动酒吧只卖酒 偶尔买类鸦片 |
[10:59] | Uh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:00] | Bad intel. | 情报有误 |
[11:03] | We’re clear. | 我们安全了 |
[11:10] | Handstand. Flip. Round and round. | 倒立 轻弹 一圈又一圈 |
[11:12] | And doing it… Slide… And doing it. | 然后这样 侧滑 再这样 |
[11:15] | A whole sports bar in a residential house? | 在居民宅里开运动酒吧 |
[11:18] | They can never get a permit for that. | 他们不可能拿到许可证的 |
[11:19] | We’ve been duped by sci-fi. And sci-fi is our area. | 我们被高科技骗了 高科技是我们的专长 |
[11:22] | Terry’s area is knowing all the housewives of various regions. | 特里的专长是了解各地区所有的家庭主妇 |
[11:24] | Time to use excessive force? | 是时候使用过度武力了 |
[11:25] | No. We’re just gonna have to fight sci-fi with sci-fi. | 不 我们只能用高科技打败高科技 |
[11:29] | That uses excessive force! | 那就是使用过度武力 |
[11:30] | Stop saying that! | 别再这么说了 |
[11:31] | Wow! Give a man a badge and it really goes right to his head. | 给你个警徽你就觉得自己是正义化身了 |
[11:35] | These E-cogs can sense when an E-vite is going out | 这俩电子先知能在电子邀请函发出前 |
[11:37] | before it’s even sent. | 就探测到它 |
[11:38] | Their brains are attached to the internet, | 他们的大脑连着互联网 |
[11:40] | and I used the same algorithm Amazon uses | 我还用了亚马逊的算法用来预测 |
[11:41] | to know when you’re gonna purchase something. | 你什么时候会购买东西 |
[11:43] | Dinner party detected. | 侦测到晚宴 |
[11:45] | It’s in such an early stage that the host is still deciding | 发现得太早了 主人还在纠结 |
[11:47] | between cute background images. | 用什么可爱的背景图 |
[11:48] | Dancing hot dogs? | 跳舞的热狗 |
[11:49] | That’s dinner party bullshit, if I’ve ever heard it. | 据我所知 这他妈就是个晚宴 |
[11:52] | Oh, oh, can we put shotgun shells in these? | 我们能在里面装猎枪子弹吗 |
[11:54] | I said no! They’re just for dramatic effect, | 我说了不行 拿枪只是为了戏剧性效果 |
[11:56] | which you just ruined, so we have to do it again. | 但是刚被你毁了 我们只能再来一次 |
[12:19] | Goddammit! | 可恶 |
[12:22] | What the hell are those invitations for? | 这些邀请函是用来干嘛的 |
[12:24] | I don’t know, man. Why don’t you ask your E-cogs? | 我哪知道 老兄 问问你的电子先知吧 |
[12:26] | Or do they only work on E-vites? | 还是说他们只能探测到电子邀请函 |
[12:29] | I’ve been going easy on you because I’m your mission leader. | 我一直对你比较宽容 因为我是你的领导 |
[12:31] | Don’t make me come down on you. | 别逼我收拾你 |
[12:32] | Do your worst… Officer. | 那你加油咯 警官 |
[12:38] | Permission to use excessive force! | 准许使用过度武力 |
[12:39] | Oh, finally. | 终于 |
[12:41] | What the is that? | 那是啥 |
[12:44] | Sorry, Bleep Bug in my throat. | 不好意思 嗓子里有个消音虫 |
[12:49] | I grew these Napadoodles using techno-organic material. | 我用高科技有机材料培育了两只纳帕犬 |
[12:53] | They can sense cheese plates | 它们能从数英里外 |
[12:54] | and Cards Against Humanity from miles away. | 就闻到芝士和反人类牌游戏的气味 |
[12:57] | Plus, they’re hypoallergenic. | 而且 他们有超过敏性基因 |
[12:59] | You’ve forced my hand. | 是你逼我的 |
[13:00] | Release your unholy creations. | 释放你的邪恶之作 |
[13:02] | You wanna go for a walk, yeah? You want walkies? | 你们想出去遛吗 出去遛遛不 |
[13:05] | Good girls, good girls. | 乖孩子 乖孩子 |
[13:10] | Brie cups with apple butter? | 苹果酱芝士杯 |
[13:12] | Are these from Brooklyn? | 是布鲁克林产的食材吗 |
[13:39] | We’re turning people into wine? | 我们把人变成红酒 |
[13:40] | I-I-I think we’ve gone too far. | 我觉得这有点过头了 |
[13:42] | Exactly. It’s excessive force. | 没错 这就是过度武力 |
[13:44] | These people love wine. Look how happy they are on the labels. | 他们爱红酒 看他们在酒瓶上多开心 |
[13:47] | – A new E-vite. – Wait! | -有新的电子邀请函 -等等 |
[13:49] | Oh, no, Terry and Jesse just replied as maybes on this. | 不 特里和杰茜回了邮件说可能参加 |
[13:50] | 电子邀请函 可能参加 可能参加 | |
[13:52] | W-we can’t let them get bottled. They’re our crew. | 我们不能把他们变红酒 他们是自己人 |
[13:54] | Yumyulack, I-I-I order you to call off the doodles. | 雅姆莱克 我命令你撤回纳帕犬 |
[13:57] | I can’t call them off. | 我没法撤回它们 |
[13:58] | Once a Napadoodle senses party prep, it’s over. | 一旦纳帕犬闻到派对的味儿 那就结束了 |
[14:00] | My gray god! | 我的老天 |
[14:03] | Thanks for coming, Halk. We really need your help. | 谢谢你能来 浩克 我们需要你的帮助 |
[14:05] | These kind of things don’t happen in here anymore. | 这种事已经很久没发生过了 |
[14:07] | Not since… the war. | 大战以后就没有过了 |
[14:09] | Oh, Steve. | 史蒂文 |
[14:11] | I’m not sure I can help. | 我不确定我能帮上忙 |
[14:13] | I didn’t know him that well. He worked on the farming level. | 我不太了解他 他在农牧层工作 |
[14:16] | We need your expertise. | 我们需要你的专业知识 |
[14:17] | You’re the only one qualified enough | 只有你才有能力 |
[14:18] | to help us with a murder investigation. | 协助我们调查谋杀案 |
[14:20] | Come on, you’re a war hero. You’ve got the stomach for this. | 拜托 你是战斗英雄 你吃得消这种事 |
[14:23] | Plus, you were an Executive Story Editor on Bones. | 而且你曾是《识骨寻踪》的执行编审 |
[14:26] | What is that, by the way? | 顺便一问 那是啥 |
[14:27] | An ESE? It’s just a level of writer. | 执行编审 就是个编剧的等级 |
[14:29] | Look, I only got hired on that show | 那部剧会用我纯粹是 |
[14:31] | because I wrote a Law and Order spec, | 因为我写了一集《法律与秩序》的脚本 |
[14:32] | not because I’m an actual detective. | 不是因为我真的是个侦探 |
[14:34] | I-I’m sure you picked things up | 你在借鉴真实的犯罪报道的时候 |
[14:36] | when you ripped stories from the headlines. | 总归学到了点东西吧 |
[14:37] | We have a theory. Big ol’ cricket got into the Wall | 我们推测 一只蟋蟀进到了墙国 |
[14:40] | and killed poor Steve. | 然后杀死了可怜的史蒂文 |
[14:42] | You think a cricket did this? | 你们觉得这是一只蟋蟀干的 |
[14:43] | Those bastards make music with their legs. | 那些混蛋抖抖腿就能创作音乐 |
[14:46] | Who knows what else they’re capable of. | 谁知道它们还会干什么 |
[14:48] | If you think it’s a cricket, why do you need me? | 如果你们觉得是蟋蟀干的 那还要我来干嘛 |
[14:50] | Because Tim asked for you specifically. | 因为蒂姆指名要你 |
[14:52] | You’re a war hero. | 你是个战斗英雄 |
[14:53] | The announcement will sound better coming from you. | 你来宣布这样的事 听起来会好一些 |
[14:56] | I’m sorry, guys, | 抱歉了 伙计们 |
[14:57] | but I have a life of my own. | 我也有自己的生活 |
[14:59] | Good luck finding that cricket. | 祝你们顺利找到蟋蟀 |
[15:03] | – Yello! – Terry, listen to me! | -喂 -特里 听我说 |
[15:04] | Yumyulack created huge Napadoodles that turn criminals into wine. | 雅姆莱克培育出一种把罪犯变红酒的纳帕犬 |
[15:07] | Do not go into that dinner party. | 不要去参加那个晚宴 |
[15:08] | Oh, I would never dreeeeeam of breaking the law. | 犯法的事我想–都不敢想 |
[15:12] | And you can totally record this conversation. | 你完全可以录下这段对话 |
[15:14] | No, T-Terry, this is not a trick. Oh, damn it! | 不 特里 这不是钓鱼执法 该死 |
[15:18] | You guys! Guess what? | 大伙儿 猜猜看 |
[15:20] | I sci-fi disguised this house to look like a Radio Shack | 我把这房子伪装成一家睿侠电器店的样子 |
[15:22] | so no one will ever go in it. | 这样就没人会进来了 |
[15:36] | Run! | 快跑 |
[15:45] | I left NPR on in the truck. | 我没关车载电台 |
[15:47] | Th-th-they must have been drawn to it. | 它们一定是被吸引过去了 |
[15:48] | And I have baby carrots in my pocket. | 我口袋里还有迷你胡萝卜 |
[15:50] | What the shit are you doing? Get rid of them. | 你他妈在干嘛 扔掉它们 |
[15:52] | That’s not gonna hold them long. | 拖不了它们多久了 |
[15:53] | Quick, grab the scooter made from birds. | 快 拿辆用鸟做的滑板车 |
[16:02] | Ugh, human battery power is so weak. | 人类的电池真太差了 |
[16:04] | Why haven’t they discovered how to harness the power of love yet? | 他们怎么还没发现如何利用爱的力量 |
[16:11] | No. Hole Foods? | 不是吧 全食食品店 |
[16:13] | This is like a mega dinner party. | 这里就像个巨型晚宴 |
[16:14] | We’re surrounded by people eating organic samples | 我们周围的人全在试吃有机食品 |
[16:16] | and recommending podcasts to each other. | 并向彼此推荐着播客 |
[16:17] | Ooh, have you heard Slow Burn. | 你听过慢烧电台吗 |
[16:18] | I gave up on it. Wait, stop it! | 我没听了 等等 住手 |
[16:26] | We have to mask the dinner party scent. | 我们必须掩盖晚宴的味道 |
[16:46] | Come on! | 快点 |
[16:53] | The smell of cake will confuse the doodles into thinking | 蛋糕的味道会迷惑纳帕犬 让它们认为 |
[16:55] | that I’m at a birthday gathering, | 我在一个生日聚会上 |
[16:56] | which is technically not a dinner party. | 严格来说生日聚会不算晚宴 |
[16:58] | And-and I’m disguising my scent with lonely single person food. | 我在用孤独的单身人士食品掩盖我的味道 |
[17:01] | Speaking of lonely single people, I-I lied earlier. | 说起孤独的单身人士 我之前撒谎了 |
[17:04] | You think Speed 2: Cruise Control | 你觉得《生死时速2:海上惊情》 |
[17:06] | is better than Speed. | 比《生死时速》好看 |
[17:07] | Only reason I outlawed dinner parties is because | 我取缔晚宴的唯一原因是因为 |
[17:09] | you were leaving me alone all the time. | 你一直丢下我一个人 |
[17:10] | What about Yumyulack? He could have kept you company. | 那雅姆莱克呢 他可以陪着你的 |
[17:12] | He’s a narc, and he chews too loud. | 他是位缉毒侦探而且咀嚼声音太大 |
[17:14] | Oh, yeah, no, he sucks. | 没错 他太差劲了 |
[17:17] | The truth is, I don’t hate dinner parties. | 事实上 我不讨厌晚宴 |
[17:19] | I hate not having dinner with you, dummy. | 我讨厌不能和你一起吃晚饭 笨笨 |
[17:22] | We used to socialize, we used to have a life. | 我们曾经会社交 曾经生活充实 |
[17:24] | – What happened to us? – Streamium TV happened, man. | -我们到底怎么了 -出现了星联电视 伙计 |
[17:26] | We stopped going out because the movie stars came to us. | 我们不再外出 因为电影明星来找我们了 |
[17:28] | You’re right. The siren call of Josh Hartnett | 你说得对 我们那50英寸的公寓 |
[17:30] | on our 50-inch flatty is impossible to resist. | 对乔什·哈奈特的魅力无法抗拒 |
[17:32] | I’m sorry, Korvo. | 对不起 科尔沃 |
[17:34] | I was so busy impressing those dinner partiers | 我之前忙于取悦那些晚宴上的人 |
[17:36] | that I barely knew I didn’t make time to party with you. | 几乎没意识到我没抽空和你聚聚 |
[17:38] | Terry, I say we seal our apologies with a kiss. | 特里 我们一吻泯恩仇吧 |
[17:42] | Nice. | 很好 |
[17:46] | * Happy birthday to you * | *祝你生日快乐* |
[17:54] | Have you ever played Apples to Apples? | 你玩过《苹果派对》游戏吗 |
[17:59] | Jesse, Pupes, I thought you weren’t speaking. | 杰茜 小噗噗 我以为你们不说话了 |
[18:01] | Listen, when people start getting smushed into wine | 听着 一旦人开始喝醉 |
[18:03] | you forget your artistic differences real quick. | 很快就会忘了艺术上的分歧 |
[18:06] | Plus his new slut partner was devoured by a Napadoodle. | 而且他不要脸的新搭档已经被纳帕犬吞了 |
[18:08] | Let’s hover this board to DC and overturn that law. | 我们快飞去华盛顿 撤销这条法律 |
[18:12] | I’m coming, too, right behind you. | 我也要去 我就在你们后面 |
[18:15] | Aw, goddammit! | 该死的 |
[18:23] | Don’t let go. | 别放手 |
[18:24] | Don’t let go. Come on! | 别放手 加油 |
[18:34] | Baby. Baby, wake up. You’re having that dream again, okay. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 醒醒 你又做那个噩梦了 |
[18:37] | Honey, look at me. Look at me. | 亲爱的 看着我 看着我 |
[18:38] | You saved so many. | 你救了很多人 |
[18:40] | But not everyone. | 但不是所有人 |
[18:42] | You did as much as you could. | 你那时已经尽力了 |
[18:43] | Am I doing as much as I can now? | 那我现在尽力了吗 |
[18:45] | I know those Walldermen want you to get involved, | 我知道那些沃德人想拉你入伙 |
[18:47] | but that’s not your life anymore. | 但那不再是你的生活了 |
[18:48] | Now is your time to be at home… with me. | 你现在是时候待在家里 和我在一起 |
[18:52] | What kind of home is this | 如果你不能安全地 |
[18:53] | if you aren’t safe enough to walk in the mushroom park. | 在蘑菇公园散步 这算什么家园 |
[18:56] | I gotta help them with this investigation. | 我必须帮助他们调查 |
[18:58] | But the nightmares. Are you sure it’s a good idea? | 但那些噩梦 你确定这是个好主意吗 |
[19:00] | I’ll be safe. And I’ll make sure everyone here is safe. | 我会安全的 我会确保这里所有人都安全 |
[19:04] | And, hey, it’s probably just a cricket. | 也许就是只蟋蟀呢 |
[19:13] | 晚宴 红酒谋杀案 | |
[19:21] | 《真实新闻报》 晚宴再次合法 低过敏性纳帕犬培养失控 | |
[19:26] | Okay, okay! Blue skin, | 好吧 好吧 蓝色皮肤 |
[19:27] | always rambling about how her replicants walked | 总在唠叨她的复制品怎样在 |
[19:29] | after only seven minutes of being planted. | 植入芯片仅七分钟后就能行走的 |
[19:31] | Oh, you’re talking about Zamulon. | 你在说扎穆隆 |
[19:33] | She thinks her replicants are all that, even though they ain’t. | 她认为她的复制品都很棒 尽管它们并不是 |
[19:35] | And time. | 时间到 |
[19:36] | All right! I love this game. | 没错 我喜欢这个游戏 |
[19:37] | Okay. Think I got everyone in the neighborhood. | 好吧 我想我已集齐了周围所有人 |
[19:39] | What are you doing with that people wine? | 你打算拿这些”人化酒”做什么 |
[19:41] | What do you think I’m doing with it? | 你以为我要做什么 |
[19:42] | – Freezing it to make wine cubes? – What? | -冻起来做存酒吗 -什么 |
[19:43] | I’m returning them back into their human forms. | 我要把他们变回人形 |
[19:45] | Why the change of heart. | 你怎么改主意了 |
[19:46] | No law, no criminals. | 没有法律就没有罪犯 |
[19:47] | I only like capturing bad people because I’m a bounty hunter. | 我只喜欢抓坏人 因为我是个赏金猎人 |
[19:50] | Bounty hunters gotta bounty, you know. | 赏金猎人得有奖金 |
[19:51] | I had no idea that this people-wine situation could be reversed. | 我不知道这些”人化酒”还可以还原 |
[19:54] | Had I known, we would have done this a lot sooner. | 知道的话 我们早就这样做了 |
[19:56] | – Oh, yeah. – So much sooner. | -没错 -早做了 |
[20:09] | You know, we should do this more often. | 知道吗 我们该经常这样做 |
[20:11] | Oh, this was fun. | 这太有趣了 |
[20:13] | Send me the link to that thing. | 把那东西的链接发给我 |
[20:16] | Knock, knock! | 敲敲门 |
[20:18] | Hello, flare pants. | 你好 喇叭裤 |
[20:20] | I will make some just for you, Mia. | 我会为你订制一条的 米娅 |
[20:23] | Um, yes, please. | 好的 谢谢 |
[20:24] | I’m actually poking my little beak in to check on Declan, | 我其实是顺路来看迪克兰的 |
[20:27] | see how he’s liking the new gig. | 看看他是否喜欢这份新工作 |
[20:29] | – Who? – Declan! The new guy. | -谁 -迪克兰 新来的家伙 |
[20:31] | There is no Declan. | 没什么迪克兰 |
[20:32] | No one new has reported here. | 这里没来过新人 |
[20:36] | He must have gotten lost. | 他一定是迷路了 |