时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Hey, Korvo, you care if I take a Tiki nap in here? | 科尔沃 你介意我在这”提基”小睡一会吗 |
[00:12] | I don’t know why it’s easier | 我不知道为什么在沙发上小酌一杯 |
[00:13] | to drink and sleep on the couch than in bed. | 再睡上一觉 要比在床上来得简单 |
[00:15] | But it is. | 但是事实如此 |
[00:16] | Go ahead, Terry. | 睡吧 特里 |
[00:16] | I’m just using the peace and quiet to re-catalogue | 我是在这祥和安静的地方重新编目 |
[00:18] | all 10,000 data spikes. | 整整一万条数据结晶 |
[00:20] | It’s so relaxing. | 太舒适了 |
[00:23] | Terry, Korvo! | 特里 科尔沃 |
[00:25] | Jesse got eyeliner all over my holocron, | 杰茜用眼线笔把我的全息影像仪弄花了 |
[00:27] | and now it won’t work! | 现在影像仪用不了了 |
[00:27] | I’m experimenting with eyebrows! | 我在尝试画各种眉毛 |
[00:30] | Stop judging us with your facial hair! | 别再用你的脸部毛发来评判我们了 |
[00:31] | What on Gorb’s Grey Grible is going on here!? | 这特么到底怎么回事 |
[00:38] | – …and a landing strip like Staci K! | 还要一条和斯塔茜·K一样的着陆跑道 |
[00:39] | Shut up! Why aren’t you at school? | 都闭嘴 你们为什么不在学校 |
[00:41] | Double duh, school’s closed. | 傻了吧 学校关门了 |
[00:43] | Oh great, what is it this time? | “真棒” 这次又是怎么回事 |
[00:44] | Another one of their meaningless holidays | 又到了一个他们的无意义的节日吗 |
[00:46] | like Apple Pie Day or Yom Kapper? | 就像是苹果派日还是旧书日 |
[00:48] | No, it’s summer. We learned about it last year, remember? | 不 是暑假 我们去年知道的 记得吗 |
[00:50] | The whole ice lava thing? | 那次冰岩浆的事 |
[00:51] | No, what? | 不啊 什么玩意 |
[00:52] | I guess we’ll just have to stomach one extra day | 既然有你们两个霸占我们的成人空间 |
[00:54] | of you two taking up our adult space. | 我想我们只能再多忍一天了 |
[00:56] | Probably better than you being molested at that school. | 这应该要比你们在学校里被猥亵好一些 |
[00:58] | Summer break’s three months long. | 暑假有三个月呢 |
[01:00] | Aw man. | 倒霉 |
[01:01] | Three months? That’s like one 90 Day Fiancé! | 三个月 就是一整季的《九十天未婚妻》那么长 |
[01:03] | Yeah, and you better not be riding our crack like this the whole time. | 是啊 这段时间内你最好别像这样教育我们 |
[01:06] | Summer is when we get to do anything we want. | 暑假是我们可以随心所欲的时间 |
[01:08] | – Like a screaming competition. – Go! | -比如说来一场尖叫比赛 -开始 |
[01:12] | This summer thing is not going to work for me, Terry. | 我受不了暑假这事的 特里 |
[01:15] | It’s worse than the nightmare on Helms Street, | 这要比赫尔姆斯街噩梦还糟糕 |
[01:17] | which is what they call the time a Port-a-Potty emptying truck | 就是那次清理移动公厕的卡车 |
[01:20] | tipped over on Ed Helms’ private drive. | 在艾德·赫尔姆斯的私人车道上翻车了 |
[01:21] | Such a waste of poop. | 真是浪费大便 |
[01:22] | I don’t want the replicants at home! | 我不想要这两个小复制人在家里呆着 |
[01:24] | I can’t take three months of this, Terry! | 我忍不了这样过三个月 特里 |
[01:25] | I like them for 45 minutes in the morning | 每天早上我能喜欢他们四十五分钟 |
[01:27] | and maybe a couple of hours at night, tops. | 每晚或许我还能再喜欢他们几个小时 不能再多了 |
[01:29] | Well, we obviously have to kill the replicants. | 显然 我们得杀了他俩 |
[01:31] | It does make the most sense. We can always grow new ones. | 这确实有道理 我们随时可以培育出新的复制人 |
[01:33] | Let’s do it quick, before we get too attached to these. | 我们快点动手 趁还没有跟他们产生情感 |
[01:35] | What are we talkin’, poison? | 用什么法子 投毒 |
[01:36] | Put ’em in a bag and throw them in a quarry? | 把他们装到包里然后扔进采石场里 |
[01:38] | I was thinking we could maybe just shave some glass into their food. | 或许可以刮一点玻璃渣放到他们的食物里 |
[01:40] | I could use my pillow as a silencer and shoot them in their sleep? | 我可以用枕头当作消声器 他们睡着后毙了他们 |
[01:42] | Right in their fuckin’ face. | 在他们小脸上来一枪 |
[01:44] | Or use the pillow for a good old-fashioned smothering. | 或者用老式经典办法 用枕头闷死他们 |
[01:47] | Just like the ones we see on TV and movies, Terry. | 就像我们在电视和电影里看到的那样 特里 |
[01:49] | Looks like the Solar Opposites are killing their replicants! | 看来外星难民要去杀了他们的复制人 |
[01:52] | Um, excuse me. Hi, Terry. Korvo. | 打扰一下 特里 科尔沃 |
[01:54] | I couldn’t help but overhear you | 我无意偷听到 |
[01:55] | debating different ways to kill your children. | 你们在讨论如何杀掉你们的孩子 |
[01:57] | – That is correct. – Mind your own business, | -没错 -管好你自己的事 |
[01:58] | you old bowl of soup. | 你这碗老汤 |
[01:59] | Why don’t you just send them to summer camp? | 你们为什么不把他俩送到夏令营去 |
[02:03] | Pretend we don’t know anything and walk us through it. | 你就当我们一无所知 跟我们说说那是什么 |
[02:06] | Thank God this camp thing came up. | 感谢上帝 能有夏令营这么个事 |
[02:08] | Jesse and I were just about to kill you guys. | 杰茜和我正准备杀了你俩 |
[02:10] | What? We were about to kill you guys too! | 什么 我们也正准备杀了你俩 |
[02:12] | That is so funny. Great minds think alike! | 太有趣了 英雄所见略同 |
[02:14] | Camp! Camp! Camp! | 夏令营 夏令营 |
[02:17] | Hey! It’s a camp thing! | 这个是去夏令营才会做的事 |
[02:19] | Planet Shlorp was a perfect utopia. | 什洛普星曾是个完美的乌托邦 |
[02:22] | Until the asteroid hit. | 直到被小行星撞上 |
[02:25] | One hundred adults and their replicants were issued a Pupa | 一百个成人以及他们的复制人分到了一只噗噗 |
[02:27] | and escaped into, uh, the space, | 逃往了太空 |
[02:29] | searching for new homes on uninhabited worlds. | 在杳无人迹的世界里寻找新家 |
[02:32] | We crashed on Earth, stranding us on an already overpopulated planet. | 我们坠落在地球上 困在了一个已经人口过密的星球 |
[02:35] | That’s right, I’ve been talking this whole time. | 是的 一直是我在说话 |
[02:37] | I’m the one holding the Pupa. My name’s Korvo. | 抱着噗噗的人是我 我叫科尔沃 |
[02:39] | This is– this is my show. I just dropped the Pupa. Do you see me? | 这是我的节目 我的噗噗掉了 你看到我了吗 |
[02:41] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[02:42] | I hate Earth. It’s a horrible home. | 我讨厌地球 这是个糟糕的家园 |
[02:44] | People are stupid. | 人类都太蠢了 |
[02:45] | I don’t understand why people like daylight so much. | 我不明白为什么人这么喜欢白天 |
[02:47] | It’s so loud when it hits your skin. | 阳光照在皮肤上的时候总是太吵了 |
[02:58] | Ooh, ooh, camp sounds amazing. | 夏令营听上去太棒了 |
[03:00] | I’m excited to use my bounty hunting skills | 我超期待用我赏金猎人的技术 |
[03:02] | to hunt down and torture those who have captured the flag. | 去捕捉并虐待那些夺旗的人 |
[03:04] | And I’m excited for a sexual awakening. | 我期待的是性觉醒 |
[03:06] | I heard last year Julia Howland went to camp a girl | 我听说去年朱莉娅·赫兰德去夏令营前还是个女孩 |
[03:09] | and came back a woman. | 回来的时候已经是个女人了 |
[03:10] | But then it turned out it actually was a woman | 但结果发现她确实是个女人 |
[03:12] | and they never found Julia’s body. | 他们一直都没发现朱莉娅的尸体 |
[03:14] | Crazy, huh? | 挺疯狂的 是吧 |
[03:14] | Well, I’m excited to perform something | 我很期待在才艺之夜表演一些 |
[03:16] | from Angels in America on talent night. | 从《天使在美国》学来的舞蹈 |
[03:18] | I took out all the gay stuff and doubled the angels. | 我把同性恋的部分去掉 加了一倍天使的部分 |
[03:20] | You’re not going to camp, Terry! | 你又不去夏令营 特里 |
[03:21] | The whole point is that we’re gonna have the house to ourselves. | 整个事的意义就是让我们独享房子 |
[03:24] | Are you still Tiki drunk? | 你还在”提基”醉中吗 |
[03:25] | No. | 不 |
[03:26] | Terry, t-take your next left. | 特里 下个路口左转 |
[03:38] | This is camp? | 这里就是营地 |
[03:39] | No, don’t be dumb. | 不 别傻了 |
[03:40] | It’s much, much deeper in the woods. | 营地在森林极深极深处 |
[03:41] | Okay, guys, remember: we parked by trees. | 好了 大伙记住 我们把车停在了树边 |
[03:47] | Halt. This… is camp. | 停 这里就是营地 |
[03:49] | Goodbye, we’re leaving. Good luck. | 再见 我们走了 祝你俩好运 |
[03:50] | Wha– it-it looks the same as where we parked. | 什么 这里和我们停车的地方看上去差不多 |
[03:52] | Yeah, this just feels like the regular old woods. | 是啊 这里看感觉就是普通的老森林 |
[03:54] | Where’s camp? | 营地在哪 |
[03:55] | We talked to our creepy, bitchy neighbor | 我们就这事和我们瘆人 阴阳怪气的邻居 |
[03:57] | for almost five minutes about this, | 聊了将近5分钟 |
[03:58] | so I know for sure that this is camp. | 所以 我确定 这里就是营地 |
[04:01] | We leave you here for two or three weeks, | 我们把你俩丢在这两到三周 |
[04:03] | and you learn to swim or some shit, and then we come pick you up. | 你们去学点游泳什么的 然后我们来接你们 |
[04:06] | The end. | 就这样 |
[04:06] | – Done and done. – Cool, works for me. | -那就这样 -好 没问题 |
[04:07] | We’ll visit over parents’ weekend. Okay, bye. | 我们会在家长周末来见你们 再见 |
[04:09] | No, we won’t. Terry, are you sure the car is this way? | 不 我们不会 特里 你确定车停在这个方向 |
[04:12] | I took four units of pathfinding at the academy | 我在学校的时候选修了四个单元的领航课 |
[04:14] | to prepare for life on dangerous alien worlds. | 就是为了准备在危险的外星世界里生活 |
[04:16] | I think I can walk us out of the woods. | 我觉得我可以带我们走出森林 |
[04:21] | What the fuck, Terry? Just admit it, we’re lost! | 什么玩意 特里 承认吧 我们迷路了 |
[04:23] | It’s just up here, I promise. | 就在前面这块 我保证 |
[04:24] | Camp sucks, there’s not even a flag to capture. | 夏令营真垃圾 连个需要争夺的旗子都没有 |
[04:27] | Hey, how long does it take to sexually awaken? | 需要多久才能性觉醒啊 |
[04:29] | I whittled a boyfriend to grind on, you know, for when it happens. | 我刻了一个用来磨蹭的男朋友 为了到时候用的 |
[04:33] | This is Nate Jacobs. We met at his bark-mitzvah. | 这是内特·雅各布斯 我们在他的成年礼上认识的 |
[04:35] | – Can we just go home? – Yes. | -我们能回家吗 -好的 |
[04:37] | – Except we’re lost. – I knew it! | -不过我们迷路了 -我就知道 |
[04:38] | All because you couldn’t stop drinking those stupid Tiki drinks. | 全都是因为你一直在喝那个愚蠢的提基酒 |
[04:41] | They’re not stupid! | 他们才不蠢 |
[04:41] | I find my way out of the woods better when I’m drunk. | 我在喝醉的情况下可以更好的找到走出森林的路 |
[04:43] | You ever even had any of these? This one’s from a coconut. | 你喝过这种酒吗 这杯是椰子的 |
[04:47] | How can we possibly be lost? | 我们怎么可能迷路 |
[04:49] | We have access | 我们配备有 |
[04:49] | to the most sophisticated tracking equipment in the quadrant. | 在这个象限内最精密的追踪设备 |
[04:52] | I left it in the car, okay. | 我把它留在车里了 |
[04:53] | We’re going to be trapped here until we die, | 我们会被困在这里直到死去 |
[04:55] | and I’ll never get to have a 500 Days of Summer quirky romance | 我永远不能和一个疯狂且调皮的梦中男孩一起 |
[04:58] | with a manic pixie dream boy! | 来一次像《和莎莫的500天》一样离奇的浪漫旅程 |
[04:59] | Everybody calm down. I’m an expert trailblazer. | 所有人冷静 我是拓荒的专家 |
[05:02] | We just have to follow the dimmest star, | 我们只要跟着最灰暗的星星走 |
[05:04] | it’ll always lead directly South. | 它永远直指南方 |
[05:09] | All the stars are dim on this stupid planet! | 在这个愚蠢的星球上所有的星星都很灰暗 |
[05:11] | Why is there a branch through my shoulder? | 为什么我的肩膀上插着根树枝 |
[05:12] | Because you said if we didn’t eat soon | 因为你说 如果我们不赶紧吃的话 |
[05:14] | you were going to ram a branch through your shoulder. | 你就会把一根树枝插进你的肩膀里 |
[05:17] | And that was six weeks ago. | 那都是六周前的事了 |
[05:18] | Oh right, yeah, I guess I’m in shock. | 好吧 我想我还处在震惊中 |
[05:22] | There’s no question anymore, we have a serial killer on our hands. | 毫无疑问 我们这出现了一个连环杀人犯 |
[05:25] | Whoa, we’re going straight to judging people | 我们就开始直接指责他人了吗 |
[05:27] | just because of five identical murders? | 就是因为发生了五起相似的谋杀案 |
[05:29] | I’m not convinced. | 我还是不相信 |
[05:30] | I still think a cricket did it. | 我仍觉得是蟋蟀干的 |
[05:32] | A cricket? | 蟋蟀 |
[05:33] | Could a cricket kill five random men, | 蟋蟀可以杀害随机的五个人 |
[05:34] | surgically remove their organs, | 外科手术一般取走他们的器官 |
[05:36] | and place their corpses in the shape of a winky face? | 然后把他们的尸体摆成眨眼脸的形状吗 |
[05:38] | Have you seen Pinocchio? | 你看过匹诺曹吗 |
[05:39] | Yeah. Who knows what they could accomplish | 如果它们用心杀人 |
[05:41] | if they put their minds to murdering. | 谁知道他们能做出什么 |
[05:43] | Or worse, their legs. | 或者更糟 用腿杀人 |
[05:44] | Ooh, what if it’s two crickets working together? | 如果是两只蟋蟀一同协作呢 |
[05:46] | Or one original homicidal cricket | 或者一只原始杀人蟋蟀 |
[05:48] | and then a copy cricket. | 另一只是模仿的蟋蟀 |
[05:49] | Can I just throw out there that we probably just have | 我说白了吧 我们这可能就是有一个 |
[05:52] | one regular human murderer | 普通的杀人犯 |
[05:54] | and not two genius-level killer crickets. | 而不是两只天才杀人蟋蟀 |
[05:56] | You’re letting your imagination run wild. | 你真是太异想天开了 |
[05:57] | You’re not an executive story editor on the hit FOX drama Bones anymore. | 你不再是福斯热剧《识骨寻踪》的责任故事编剧了 |
[06:01] | This is real life. | 这是真实的生活 |
[06:03] | These are real people we’re talking about, | 我们在讨论的是活生生的人 |
[06:05] | not characters played by the eminently watchable Emily Deschanel. | 而不是由美丽动人的艾米丽·丹斯切尔扮演的角色 |
[06:08] | Are you even listening to me? | 你有在听我说话吗 |
[06:09] | No, if there’s one thing I learned on Bones, | 没 如果我在《识骨寻踪》中学到了一件事 |
[06:11] | it’s never get between Boreanaz and second dinner. | 那就是永远不要妨碍伯伦纳兹吃第二顿晚饭 |
[06:14] | But another thing was: go with your gut. | 但另一件事就是 跟随你的直觉 |
[06:16] | And my gut says we gotta move fast. | 我的直觉告诉我 我们得快点行动了 |
[06:20] | Nate! | 内特 |
[06:22] | Nate, you’re back. I missed you. | 内特 你回来了 我想死你了 |
[06:24] | Oh! Nate! Not in front of my family. | 内特 别在我家人面前这样 |
[06:26] | – We’re back where we started? – Are we gonna die out here? | -我们又回到了一开始的地方 -我们会死在外面吗 |
[06:28] | Wait, I can’t die yet! | 等下 我还不能死 |
[06:29] | We haven’t even finished our camp story arc. | 我们还没有完成我们的露营故事线呢 |
[06:31] | What happens with all that? | 不继续了吗 |
[06:32] | That’s not how life works, we’re not on TV. | 生活不是那样的 我们不是在电视节目里 |
[06:34] | We’re starving to death in the woods. | 我们要饿死在森林里了 |
[06:36] | We don’t have time to learn the value of sharing or whatever. | 我们没有时间再去学习分享的价值什么的了 |
[06:38] | So now instead of camp, it’s just a lost in the woods story? | 所以现在 不是露营 而是迷失在森林的故事 |
[06:40] | Would you stop trying to make it a story? | 你能不把这事说成是个故事吗 |
[06:42] | We are lost in the woods, though! | 不过 我们确实迷失在了森林里 |
[06:44] | Not for long, we have one more option. | 很快就不会了 我们还有一个选择 |
[06:46] | It’s typically reserved to survive the most barren, | 通常是为了在最贫瘠且不友好的星球上 |
[06:48] | inhospitable planets, | 生存下来而准备的 |
[06:49] | but desperate times call for desperate measures. | 但是非常时期需采取非常手段 |
[06:51] | – Yumyulack, it’s time. – Are you sure? | -雅姆莱克 是时候了 -你确定吗 |
[06:53] | We’re dying, we have to. | 我们快死了 不得不要这样了 |
[06:55] | Uhh… what are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[06:56] | The Emergency Urbanizer. | 紧急城市催生弹 |
[06:58] | It’s a life raft for the land. | 是在陆地上使用的救生筏 |
[06:59] | We only have one of these, we can never do it again. | 我们只有一个 没法再来一次 |
[07:02] | Quit wasting time, Yumyulack. | 别浪费时间了 雅姆莱克 |
[07:03] | We all know the stakes. | 我们都知道利害关系 |
[07:03] | They’ve been tapped multiple times. Just do it. | 它们已被用过很多次了 快动手吧 |
[07:37] | The seven on that scrap of paper, | 纸片上的7 |
[07:39] | it’s a clue. | 就是线索 |
[07:40] | Our guy must live in Sector 7. I can feel it in my bones. | 我们要找的人一定住在第7区 我有强烈预感 |
[07:43] | Episode 21, never aired. | 第21集 从没播出过 |
[07:44] | Pre-empted by the killing of Bin Laden. | 先发制人地干掉了本·拉登 |
[07:46] | Good episode. Bobby Cannavale guest starred as a pimp. | 很棒的一集 鲍比·坎纳瓦尔客串了一个皮条客 |
[07:48] | Wow, I didn’t know crickets could use paper. | 我不知道蟋蟀居然会用纸 |
[07:50] | You see how smart they are? | 你明白它们有多聪明了吧 |
[07:57] | Bingo. Somebody killed some shit up in this piece. | 找到了 有人在这屋杀过人 |
[08:04] | Freeze! Get him! Get him! | 不许动 打他 快射击 |
[08:09] | He was not! | 他不是 |
[08:09] | Yuh-huh, he was totally reaching for something! | 不 他刚才绝对要拿什么 |
[08:11] | We saved your life! | 我们救了你的命 |
[08:13] | A “thank you” would be nice. | 说句”谢谢”就好 |
[08:14] | We could have brought him in alive! | 我们本可以活捉他的 |
[08:15] | Wait, whoa, whoa. Wait, whoa! We didn’t discuss that at all. | 等等 等一下 我们之前根本没这么说 |
[08:18] | We thought we were supposed to staple him immediately. | 我们以为要立刻用钉子打死他 |
[08:20] | You should be happy your theory was right. | 你应该高兴 你的理论是正确的 |
[08:22] | It wasn’t a cricket after all. And we got him! | 不是蟋蟀干的 我们已经抓住他了 |
[08:28] | Who knows where the car is at this point? | 现在 谁知道车在哪里 |
[08:29] | It could take us days to find. | 我们可能得找好几天 |
[08:31] | Holy guacamole! | 我滴个妈呀 |
[08:33] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[08:34] | It’s complicated. | 说来话长 |
[08:35] | There’s a tourist video station over there. | 那里有个游客视频站 |
[08:37] | Come on, we’ll go watch. | 来吧 我们去看看 |
[08:39] | Howdy, I’m wood actor Wooden Harrelson, | 你好 我是木头演员伍顿·哈里森 |
[08:41] | star of the upcoming film | 是即将上映的电影 |
[08:43] | Now You Three Me: Escape from the Pokerverse. | 《惊天三魔盗 逃离扑克宇宙》中的主角 |
[08:46] | Welcome to The Wooden City, | 欢迎来到木城 |
[08:47] | the most exciting, actually growing city in the world. | 世界上最令人兴奋的 真正在”生长”中的城市 |
[08:51] | The Wooden City is just like a regular city, | 木城和普通城市一样 |
[08:53] | except algorithmically generated | 除了它是用森林里已有的材料 |
[08:55] | from materials available in the woods. | 通过算法生成的 |
[08:58] | Except the animals. | 动物除外 |
[08:59] | They are real, and they will kill you. | 它们是真的 会杀了你 |
[09:01] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 失陪下 |
[09:03] | I have an 8:30 at Dorsia. | 我八点半在朵西亚餐厅有个约会 |
[09:05] | That’s right, it’s not all forest puns here. | 没错 这里并不是只有丛林双关 |
[09:07] | The good news: we’re not lost in the woods anymore. | 好消息是 我们不再迷失在丛林里了 |
[09:09] | The bad news: we’re now lost in a giant big wooden city. | 坏消息是 我们现在迷失在巨大的木城 |
[09:14] | We just need to make enough money to rent a car | 我们只需要挣足够多的钱去租辆车 |
[09:16] | so we can drive back to where we parked our actual car | 这样我们就能开回我们真实车辆的停车处 |
[09:18] | and get the hell out of here. | 然后离开这里 |
[09:19] | Let’s split up and all get jobs. That way, it’ll go faster. | 我们分头去打工 这样挣钱更快 |
[09:21] | But shouldn’t we stick together? | 但我们不该在一起吗 |
[09:23] | No. It would be faster if we all went and got our own jobs | 不 如果我们分头去打工会更快 |
[09:25] | and made money as fast as possible. | 我们要尽快挣到钱 |
[09:27] | This isn’t a game. It’s survival. | 这不是游戏 这关乎生存 |
[09:28] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 等一下 |
[09:29] | Now the story isn’t about camp or being lost in the woods, | 现在的故事不是关于夏令营或迷失丛林 |
[09:32] | it’s about surviving in the big city? | 是关于在大城市生存吗 |
[09:34] | Yeah, or it could be a Godzilla story, | 对 也可能是哥斯拉的故事 |
[09:36] | so keep your eyes… open. | 所以千万小心 |
[09:37] | Okay, I have a ton of notes. | 好吧 我得注解很多东西 |
[09:39] | This is gonna be awesome! | 这会很棒的 |
[09:40] | We’re in the big city! | 我们在一个大城市 |
[09:41] | You can be anything you want out here: | 你在这里可以成为任何想成为的人 |
[09:43] | super hero, politician, orthodontist. | 超级英雄 政治家 整牙医生 |
[09:45] | I’m going to be a famous ten-figure actor | 我要成为片酬十位数的著名演员 |
[09:47] | and then maybe retire as a two-figure voice actor. | 退休后当拿两位数薪水的配音演员 |
[09:49] | Come on, kid, what have you always wanted to be? | 孩子 你从小梦想成为什么 |
[09:51] | What’s your craziest dream? | 你最疯狂的梦想是什么 |
[09:52] | Spill it, we’re all havin’ fun. | 说吧 现在是玩乐时间 |
[09:53] | I have always wanted to work in fashion. | 我一直想在时尚界工作 |
[09:55] | I’m gonna work in finance | 我想在金融界工作 |
[09:56] | because I’ve always wanted to be a shit head. | 因为我一直想当个混蛋 |
[09:58] | That a boy, dream big. | 好孩子 真是梦想远大 |
[09:59] | Okay, you all have your big city stories now. | 好吧 你们现在都有自己大城市的故事了 |
[10:01] | Remember, we just need money to get a car to get to our car. | 记住 我们只需要钱租辆车去我们的车那里 |
[10:04] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算做什么 |
[10:05] | I-I don’t know yet, | 我还不知道 |
[10:06] | so I’m just gonna walk around and look for a sign. | 所以我会四处走走 寻找启示 |
[10:08] | Everyone, meet back here tonight with all the money we’ve earned! | 大家今晚带上挣的所有钱回这里见 |
[10:19] | I wanted oak, not maple, you stupid birch. | 我要的是橡树不是枫树 你个蠢桦树 |
[10:22] | Help me! | 救命 |
[10:23] | You’re fired. Have a… carried-off-by-a-hawk life. | 你被解雇了 好好过被鹰抓走的生活吧 |
[10:27] | – You! – Me? | -你 -我吗 |
[10:28] | You’re my assistant now. | 你现在是我的助理了 |
[10:29] | Pick up those acorns and follow me. | 捡起这些橡子跟我走 |
[10:31] | Oh my god! Stop it! | 天啊 住手 |
[10:35] | Five million? I don’t get outta bed for under ten, | 五百万 一千万以下我都懒得起床 |
[10:37] | you stinky cock smoocher! | 你个臭傻逼 |
[10:39] | Wow, that is, without a doubt, the coolest guy I’ve ever seen. | 毫无疑问 那是我见过的最酷的人 |
[10:42] | Even the statues are cool. | 连这个雕像都很酷 |
[10:53] | Ten million? I don’t get outta bed for under five! | 一千万吗 五百万以下我都懒得起床 |
[10:55] | Wait, no. Ten million I will humbly accept. | 等等 不 一千万我接受 |
[11:01] | Hey, dickless! | 喂 小孬种 |
[11:02] | – You the new kid? – Oh, uh-yeah? Yes. | -你是新来的吗 -问我吗 是的 |
[11:05] | Then pick up a fucking phone and make me some fucking money! | 那就拿起电话快帮我挣钱 |
[11:22] | Ayy, relax, kid. You done good. You done real good. | 放松 孩子 你做得不错 真不错 |
[11:25] | Why don’t you come down and see me at the cab stand. | 来出租车场见我吧 |
[11:27] | We could use a kid like you. | 我们需要一个像你这样的孩子 |
[11:29] | Ever since I could remember, | 从我记事起 |
[11:31] | I wanted to be a gangster. | 我就想当个匪徒 |
[11:40] | Hello– | 你们好 |
[11:47] | Oh man. He was like, “You shot me, bro!” | 天啊 他说 “你打中了我 伙计” |
[11:50] | Yeah. ‘Cause you shot him! | 没错 因为你打中了他 |
[11:51] | That was so classic. Boom boom, you’re dead. | 太经典了 砰砰 你死了 |
[11:54] | Yo, what’s up your ass, hombre? | 你怎么不高兴 哥们 |
[11:56] | You’re a Wall hero again. | 你又一次成为墙国英雄了 |
[11:57] | And just in time for Cherie Day! | 正好赶在我们庆祝雪莉日之前 |
[11:59] | Something doesn’t feel right. | 我感觉不太对劲 |
[12:01] | What doesn’t feel right is you haven’t had | 不太对劲的是你还没有 |
[12:02] | enough fermented piss to celebrate! | 喝够发酵的尿来庆祝 |
[12:08] | Oh, I, um, just realized I left my favorite, uh, piss mug at home. | 我刚刚想起来我把我最爱的喝尿杯落在家里了 |
[12:12] | Aw, man, go get it! | 去拿吧 |
[12:18] | * They say love is blind when you’re of a hive mind * | *人们说当你拥有蜂巢思维时 爱情是盲目的* |
[12:21] | * But it’s hard to find that honey * | *但蜂蜜难以找寻* |
[12:23] | * Since our numbers have declined * | *因为我们的族群数量在减少* |
[12:26] | Next. | 下一个 |
[12:26] | You mean, like next round of auditions? | 你是指 参加下一轮试镜吗 |
[12:28] | Typically, that’s called a callback. | 通常我们叫它二番试镜 |
[12:30] | Or do you mean next step in the process which is what, wardrobe? | 还是说你指的是面试的下一步 是叫定装对吗 |
[12:32] | That’s perfect because I have some thoughts on bees and wasps– | 好极了 我已经有一些关于蜜蜂和黄蜂的点子 |
[12:34] | No. I meant next audition. | 不 我是指让下一位来试镜 |
[12:36] | You were wildly talentless in every way | 你除了能让我们对你感到尴尬之外 |
[12:38] | except making us feel embarrassed for you. | 在任何方面都毫无天赋 |
[12:39] | Are you serious? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[12:41] | I’m embarrassed for you that you can’t see generational talent | 我才要为你们感到尴尬 竟然看不出面前的 |
[12:44] | when it’s right in front of your fuckin’ faces! | 是个不世出的天才 |
[12:46] | Sweetie, the only chance you have at being referred to as “talent” | 亲爱的 你唯一可能被人夸有才华的时候 |
[12:49] | is if you become a prostitute. | 就是你去做妓女的时候 |
[12:51] | A prostitute!? Ha! I would never. Do you hear me? Never! | 做妓女 我绝不会 听到没 绝不 |
[12:54] | It’s not a blow job, sweetie. It’s a blow career. | 口交不仅仅是一份工作 宝贝 这是门职业 |
[12:56] | You can’t just start at the top, you gotta, you– Hey! | 你不能一下就达到巅峰 你得 等等 |
[12:59] | You wanna have some fun, sugar? | 想找点乐子吗 宝贝 |
[13:00] | – How much? – Uhh, ten grand an hour. | -多少钱 -一小时一万 |
[13:02] | No fuckin’ way– | 去你的没门 |
[13:03] | Fine, fine, fine, fine. Five hundred for two hours. | 行行行 五百块两小时 |
[13:05] | Hands and mouth only. Best and final. | 只能用手和嘴 最优惠的价格了 |
[13:07] | A-a hundred an hour. Buy two, get six free. No holes barred. | 一百一小时 买二送六 什么洞都行 |
[13:11] | A-a-alright, okay. Four bucks, clock’s off, | 好 好吧 四块钱 不限时 |
[13:13] | you can pull my teeth out, bang me to Bethlehem, | 你可以把我的牙拔出来 把我干到伯利恒 |
[13:15] | and leave me for dead. | 再把我的尸体留在那 |
[13:16] | My one request is that you get me drunk first. | 我唯一的要求就是事先把我灌醉 |
[13:18] | Or I can do it sober, whatever. | 或者清醒着也成 随便了 |
[13:21] | I guess that’s just life in the big city, | 我想这就是大城市的生活吧 |
[13:23] | would be the perfect line to say to launch into a montage. | 用这句台词来引出蒙太奇真是完美 |
[13:27] | Oh! Oh my god, it’s happening! | 天呐 要开始了 |
[13:43] | Nope, no, maybe, nope, no, | 不行 不 这个还行 不行 不 |
[13:45] | too hippy, no, needs more brow, no, | 太嬉皮了 不 眉毛再浓点 不 |
[13:47] | kill yourself, kill me, this is brilliant, | 自杀去 杀了我吧 这个好极了 |
[13:49] | get cancer, I love you, die in World War Z. | 得癌症吧 我爱你 死在世界大战里去 |
[13:51] | Jesse, I don’t know what to say. | 杰茜 我不知道说什么好 |
[13:53] | Sorry for how things unfolded. | 很抱歉事情这样发展 |
[13:54] | If you would just let me explain. | 求求你听我解释 |
[13:56] | I’m ruined. | 我被毁了 |
[13:57] | Have yourself a slapped-in-the-face evening. | 祝你过个被一巴掌打在脸上的愉快夜晚 |
[14:03] | Fifty million bottles of champagne | 五千万瓶香槟 |
[14:06] | for our $50 million man! | 来纪念我们的五千万先生 |
[14:09] | Fifty million, that’s what I’m talking about! | 五千万 这就对了 |
[14:14] | 终身时尚成就奖 杰茜·穿普拉达 今晚前来庆祝 | |
[14:16] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[14:21] | All I wanted to do was get money to get a car to get to our car. | 我只是想赚点钱去租辆车开到我们自己的车旁 |
[14:25] | Seemed so simple. | 看上去很简单 |
[14:29] | And of course, you couldn’t be bothered | 当然了 你无法 |
[14:30] | to attend Yumyulack Junior’s christening | 参加小雅姆莱克的洗礼仪式 |
[14:33] | ’cause you’re too busy putting your nose in a pile of cocaine | 因为你正忙着把鼻子埋在可卡因粉里 |
[14:36] | and your dick in a pile of crack cocaine! | 以及把你的屌埋在高纯度的可卡因块堆里 |
[14:39] | Okay, what if I did fuck crack cocaine? | 就算我操了高纯度的可卡因块又怎样 |
[14:41] | What difference would it make? | 这会带来什么不同吗 |
[14:42] | You don’t know anything about me anymore, Cindeen! | 你一点也不了解我了 辛迪因 |
[14:45] | I know one thing about you: You’re about to be divorced! | 有件事我很了解 我要跟你离婚 |
[14:48] | I wish I’d never bought this wooden penis! | 我希望我从没买过这根木屌 |
[14:52] | Trip, the FBI’s here but we’re fine, right? | 特里普 联调局来了 我们不会有事吧 |
[14:54] | Nothing to worry about? Trip? | 没什么要担心的对吧 特里普 |
[14:55] | Yeah, yeah, we’re fine, bud. Don’t even worry about it. | 没事 放心 兄弟 一点也不用担心 |
[14:58] | Let ’em do their thing. It’s all good. All good. | 让他们干他们的活 一切都好 都好 |
[14:59] | Oh my god, Trip! | 天哪 特里普 |
[15:04] | Alright, everyone. Don’t panic. | 大家听着 不要惊慌 |
[15:06] | We’re gonna beat this. We’re gonna be just fine. | 我们能战胜这一切 我们会没事的 |
[15:16] | 终身时尚成就奖 杰茜·穿普拉达 今晚前来庆祝 | |
[15:26] | 等不及见你今晚穿着这条裙子了 之前车里的家伙 | |
[15:44] | Son of a bitch! | 王八蛋 |
[15:49] | Ah, fuck! | 去你的 |
[15:54] | I’m trying to do a mafia story, you piece of shit! | 我要上演一场黑手党故事 你个渣渣 |
[16:03] | 终身成就奖 纪念杰茜·穿普拉达 就在今晚 | |
[16:31] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[17:33] | Oh, I simply adore your gown, Jesse. | 我爱死你的礼服了 杰茜 |
[17:36] | You truly are the queen of Wooden City fashion. | 你真的是木城时装界的女王 |
[17:39] | – Whatever. – Congrats on all your success. | -随便了 -祝贺你的成功 |
[17:41] | Who gives a shit. | 谁他妈在乎 |
[17:45] | You guys came? It’s good to see you. | 你们来了 见到你们真好 |
[17:48] | How’s everyone doing? | 你们怎么样 |
[17:49] | Me? Oh I’m doing great. | 我 我过得好极了 |
[17:50] | Started a big hedge fund, got an office at the top | 创立了一家大型对冲基金 在松鼠贸易中心顶楼 |
[17:53] | of the Squirrel Trade Center, | 有我自己的办公室 |
[17:54] | played by the rules. | 按规矩办事 |
[17:55] | Nice guys finish first. What else can I say? | 聪明人就会站在巅峰 我还能说什么呢 |
[17:57] | No major issues personally or professionally. | 私生活和事业上都没什么大问题 |
[17:59] | Ditto for me. | 我也一样 |
[18:00] | Built myself a sweet little career in the customer service industry. | 在服务行业取得了小小的职业成就 |
[18:03] | I’m my own boss so I set my own hours, | 自己当老板 自己设定工作时间 |
[18:05] | come and go as I please. | 想来就来想走就走 |
[18:06] | Taking some risks with my attire, so be it. | 穿搭上冒了一点风险 随它便吧 |
[18:08] | Who the fuck are you to judge? | 你们他妈凭什么来评判我 |
[18:10] | No judgments here. For I am– | 不评论 因为我… |
[18:12] | – Bleeding? – Bleeding? No, this is, | -在流血 -流血 不 这是 |
[18:13] | uh, party sauce. | 派对酱 |
[18:15] | I’m doing great also, so don’t question me. | 我状态也很好 所以别质问我 |
[18:17] | Fell in with a great group of guys. | 碰到一伙很棒的人 |
[18:19] | We mostly do, uh, construction. | 我们主要做建筑 |
[18:21] | My best friends are Jimmy The Trigger, Ronny Kills-A-Lot, | 我最好的朋友是扳机吉米 杀人狂罗尼 |
[18:23] | and Guido The Stone Cold Psycho. | 以及冷血变态圭多 |
[18:25] | I’m very happy for you all. | 我为你们所有人感到高兴 |
[18:26] | Because, as you can see, | 因为 如你们所见 |
[18:28] | I’ve reached the pinnacle of the fashion world. | 我已经到达了时尚圈的巅峰 |
[18:30] | All my dreams have come true, and I’ve never been happier. | 我所有梦想都成真了 我从没这么开心过 |
[18:33] | I love it here. End of story. | 我爱这里 就这样 |
[18:37] | Well, I think I’m gonna take off. | 我要走了 |
[18:39] | Yeah, I have a really important sales cum– | 我有个很重要的销售射… |
[18:41] | I mean, conference balls– | 我是说电话蛋议 |
[18:42] | no, I mean a team skeeting– | 不 我是说 团队飞靶射击 |
[18:43] | uh, shaftholder meeting– | 股杆大会 |
[18:44] | I mean, my shattered ass is healing– | 我破碎的屁股在恢复 |
[18:46] | Bleh, I’m shattering the glass ceiling. | 我要打碎天花板 |
[18:48] | I should go as well. | 我也该走了 |
[18:49] | I’m pretty heavily party saucing. | 我派对太猛了 |
[18:51] | L-losing strength– | 没力气了 |
[18:52] | Wait! Guys! | 等等 |
[18:53] | The truth is, it may look like I’m doing well on the outside, | 事实是 外表看起来或许我过得很好 |
[18:56] | but I’m very lonely. | 但我其实很孤单 |
[18:58] | I miss you guys. | 我很想你们 |
[19:00] | I know we’re all deep into our separate lives, | 我知道我们都在忙自己的生活 |
[19:02] | but I’d like it if you could stay. | 但如果可以我希望你们能留下 |
[19:05] | I mean, just for a little. | 就一会儿 |
[19:06] | To be honest, I flew too close to the sun. | 老实说 我飞得离太阳太近 |
[19:08] | By which I mean committed several financial crimes. | 我意思是我犯了几项金融罪 |
[19:10] | Plus I got divorced, company got raided by the FBI, | 而且我离婚了 公司被联调局突袭 |
[19:13] | and all my coworkers killed themselves. | 我所有同事都自杀了 |
[19:15] | I’m hurt real bad. | 我受伤严重 |
[19:16] | I just wanted to be a gangster, but I kept getting attacked by wolves. | 我只想成为一个匪徒 但我老是被狼攻击 |
[19:18] | I know this may come as a huge shock, | 我知道你们肯定想不到 |
[19:20] | but I haven’t been honest either. | 但我也没有坦诚 |
[19:21] | I’m a sex worker, and I let lonely tree men pay to fuck me. | 我是性工作者 我让寂寞的树人花钱上我 |
[19:24] | We got so wrapped up surviving in the big city, | 我们一心想要在大城市里生存 |
[19:27] | getting sucked into our new lives, | 陷入了新的生活 |
[19:29] | but are any of us really happy? | 但我们真的快乐吗 |
[19:32] | I was happier when we were just a regular alien team. | 我感觉我们还是普通的外星小队的时候更快乐 |
[19:35] | Not just a team, a team family. | 不只是团队 是一个家庭团队 |
[19:37] | We all lost sight of our goal: | 我们都失去了自己的目标 |
[19:39] | making enough money to get back to our old life | 赚够钱回到我们以前的生活 |
[19:41] | so we could all be together again. | 好让我们再次在一起 |
[19:42] | We’ve picked our path, and we can never go home again. | 我们选择了我们的路 我们再也不能回家了 |
[19:45] | Um, guys? The city’s on fire. | 各位 城里烧起来了 |
[19:48] | Jesus Christ, it’s that flaming wolf that ran off! | 老天 是那只跑掉的火焰狼 |
[19:50] | – We have to go home! – Wait a second. | -我们得回家 -等等 |
[19:51] | Is that our car? Way out there in the distance? | 那是我们的车吗 在远处 |
[19:53] | Quick, before we burn alive! | 快 不然我们要被活活烧死了 |
[20:11] | Bye, camp! I’ll miss you! See you next summer! | 再见 夏令营 我会想你的 明年夏天见 |
[20:20] | This is nice. | 这很不错 |
[20:21] | I may have overreacted to you two being home from school. | 我可能对你们俩从学校回家反应过激了一点 |
[20:24] | Sometimes it’s not awful to share the house with you. | 有时跟你们一起待在家里也没那么糟 |
[20:26] | Yes, we did it! | 我们做到了 |
[20:28] | The Solar Opposites emotionally arced! | 外星难民在情感上完成了故事线 |
[20:30] | Now that’s a-story! | 这才叫故事 |
[20:31] | Fuck you. No, it wasn’t. | 去你妈的 并没有 |
[20:32] | No, wait, w-we did arc! | 不 等等 我们确实完成了故事线 |
[20:33] | I-I’m proud of all of us. | 我为我们感到骄傲 |
[20:34] | Just in time because we go back to school tomorrow. | 时间正好 因为我们明天就要回学校了 |
[20:36] | Oh really? Th-th-that’s a bummer. | 是吗 真可惜 |
[20:38] | See, I knew you’d come around and want to spend more time with us! | 我就知道你会回心转意 想和我们相处久一点的 |
[20:42] | Oh no, it’s a bummer because I thought summer was two more months | 不 我说可惜是因为我以为夏天还有两个月 |
[20:44] | and I already poisoned you. | 我已经给你们下了毒 |
[20:45] | Ah, geez, I’ll get the antidote. | 天 我去拿解药 |
[20:47] | The mysterious wooden city that recently appeared out of nowhere | 最近突然冒出来的神秘木城 |
[20:50] | tragically burned to the ground last week | 上周在专家声称不可避免的一场大火中 |
[20:52] | in a fire experts are calling inevitable. | 被烧为平地 |
[20:54] | I gotta be honest, I feel bad The Wooden City is gone. | 坦白说 我很难过 木城没了 |
[20:56] | They had a really good Arby’s… | 他们有很不错的阿比快餐店 |
[20:58] | to get fucked in. | 很适合做爱 |
[20:59] | It’s for the best. The Wooden City turned us into our worst selves. | 这样最好 木城让我们露出了最恶的一面 |
[21:02] | We’re lucky it’s gone forever– | 我们很幸运 它永远没了 |
[21:04] | But miraculously, | 但神奇的是 |
[21:05] | it has grown back stronger than ever before | 它变得比从前还要繁荣 |
[21:07] | and will now be hosting the Summer Olympics in 2028. | 将举行2028年夏季奥运会 |
[21:10] | – Wait, what’d they say? – Nothing! | -他们说什么 -没什么 |
[21:11] | Nobody’s going back to The Wooden City. | 都不准回木城 |
[21:12] | Now go to your room and take your antidote! | 快回你房间 吃解药 |
[21:14] | Honestly, it might be too late. | 讲真 可能已经太晚了 |
[21:20] | Ah. It’s so peaceful here in the woods. | 林子里好平静啊 |
[21:22] | Finally, some peace and quiet. Am I right? | 终于有点安宁了 我说得对吗 |
[21:24] | You know, without summer break, we would have never found this condo. | 没有暑假的话 我们永远也找不到这个公寓 |
[21:27] | Sometimes life finds a way. | 有时生命自有其法 |
[21:32] | Shit, a moose! | 靠 驼鹿 |
[21:32] | Terry, run! It’s got me! It hurts! No! | 特里 快跑 它咬住我了 好痛 不 |
[21:35] | Oh Jesus, fuck, it bit my leg off! | 我去 它把我腿咬断了 |
[21:39] | Oh, it stinks! | 好臭 |
[21:41] | You never really know how bad moose stinks! | 你永远不知道驼鹿有多臭 |
[21:43] | Oh, it stinks like shit! | 臭死了 |