时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Hey. Do you have anything that screams “This guy watches golf”? | 嗨 有什么能暗示”这人是高尔夫球迷”的东西吗 |
[00:12] | Oh yeah. | 当然有 |
[00:12] | This is from Samuel by Sam Jackson for Kangol. | 这是坎戈尔袋鼠和塞缪尔联名的帽子 |
[00:15] | It’s the exact model he wore | 正是他参加第一资本金融公司广告首映 |
[00:17] | to the premiere of his Capital One commercial. | 戴的的那个版型 |
[00:19] | I love it how you can wear it one way and look like a newsboy | 我喜欢它这种设计 这样戴就像个报童 |
[00:21] | and another way and look like a bad boy. | 而这样戴就像个不良少年 |
[00:23] | ‐ We patented that. ‐ Could we hurry this up? | -我们申请了专利 -能快点吗 |
[00:25] | Apparently this mall has some sort of gap full of babies | 这商场里好像有个缺口里装满了婴儿 |
[00:27] | and a locker full of lady’s feet. | 还有个都是女人脚的储物柜 |
[00:29] | I wanna see that stuff. | 我想见识下 |
[00:30] | Damn, Terry. Lookin’ smooth as eggs. | 天呐 特里 你看起来像蛋般丝滑 |
[00:37] | Red Goobler got a gun! | 红色疙瘩小人有把枪 |
[00:38] | What the hell, Korvo? You mangled my Kangol! | 搞什么 科尔沃 你压坏我的袋鼠帽了 |
[00:40] | Red Goobler? | 红色疙瘩小人 |
[00:41] | Wait a hot fuckin’ second, | 他妈的等等 |
[00:42] | I thought you killed the Red Goobler last year? | 我记得你不是去年杀了红色疙瘩小人了吗 |
[00:44] | After he hunted us in the Halloween store? | 就在他在万圣节店里追杀我们之后 |
[00:46] | – R‐remember that whole thing? ‐ Yeah, I lied about killing him. | -记得吗 -对 我撒谎说把他杀了 |
[00:48] | He got away, and I kinda just thought | 他逃跑了 我就想 |
[00:50] | maybe he’d disappear like that eye that used to be on my back. | 可能他会像我以前背上那只眼睛那样消失 |
[00:52] | Damn it, Terry! That eye is still there! | 该死 特里 那只眼睛还在那 |
[00:54] | And so is the Red Goobler! | 红色疙瘩小人也阴魂不散 |
[00:55] | Wait, what the fuck, why is he so big? | 等等 什么鬼 他怎么那么大了 |
[00:56] | Last time we saw him, he was about the size of a softball. | 上次我们见到他 他还是颗垒球那么大 |
[00:59] | Or like a fat baseball. | 或者说像一颗肥嘟嘟的棒球 |
[01:00] | I don’t know, Terry, he probably grows when I’m stressed out. | 我也不知道 特里 可能我焦虑时他就会长大 |
[01:02] | Or maybe he eats a lot. Stop trying to poke holes. | 或者他饭量很大 别挑我刺了 |
[01:04] | Well, sorry for trying to be consistent. | 行吧 抱歉我有这种始终如一的精神 |
[01:09] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[01:10] | I’m not trying to kill you anymore, I swear! | 我再也不会杀你们了 我发誓 |
[01:12] | Oh please, then what’s with that sweet‐ass laser gun? | 省省吧 那把炫酷激光枪怎么回事 |
[01:15] | It’s just a barcode scanner. | 只是个条形码扫描器 |
[01:16] | I’m registering for my wedding. | 我正准备注册结婚 |
[01:20] | This trash isn’t getting married. Quick, Korvo, murder him! | 这垃圾才不是要结婚呢 快 科尔沃 杀了他 |
[01:22] | Shoot him, shoot him, shoot him, shoot him‐‐ | 射他 射他 射他 射他 |
[01:23] | – Gooby, what’s going on? ‐ This is my nightmare. | -疙比 怎么了 -这是我的噩梦 |
[01:26] | Jen, meet Terry and Korvo. | 珍 这两位是特里和科尔沃 |
[01:28] | So yeah, um, Korvo birthed me from his stress, | 是的 我是从科尔沃的焦虑中诞生的 |
[01:30] | and I used to yell “Get fucked” And try to kill him. | 我过去经常叫喊”滚蛋” 还尝试杀死他 |
[01:33] | I was a terrible, unhappy person | 我曾经糟糕透顶 郁郁寡欢 |
[01:36] | and, Korvo, I’m so sorry. | 科尔沃 我真的很抱歉 |
[01:37] | You can shoot your apology in the butt and bury it at sea. | 你可以把你的道歉射到屁股里然后埋到海里 |
[01:40] | You’re right, I don’t deserve forgiveness. | 你说得对 我不值得被原谅 |
[01:42] | I live with the guilt of how I treated you every day. | 我不该那样对你 我日日带着内疚活着 |
[01:44] | You aren’t that guy anymore, Red. | 你已经改头换面了 红 |
[01:46] | If I’m not, it’s because of you, Jen. | 如果我真的变了 那都是因为你 珍 |
[01:48] | Jen pulled me out of a dark place. | 珍把我从暗无天日的地方救出来 |
[01:50] | Now all I want to do is marry this perfect woman, | 我现在唯一想做的就是和这个完美的女人结婚 |
[01:52] | wake up every day and make her bread | 每日与她一同醒来 为她做面包 |
[01:55] | with this Breville Custom Loaf Bread Maker. | 用这个布勒维尔特制切片面包机 |
[01:58] | Uh, okay. Well, just don’t aim at me with a laser gun. | 好吧 下次别用镭射枪瞄我就好了 |
[02:02] | Totally my fault. Thanks for understanding. | 都是我的错 谢谢你的宽宏大量 |
[02:05] | Hey, I’ve been dreading this for a while, | 我一直对此提心吊胆 |
[02:07] | but it was honestly nice running into you. | 但是说实话我挺高兴能碰到你 |
[02:09] | ‐ You too. ‐ Stay cool, brother. | -我也是 -保持帅气哦 兄弟 |
[02:12] | I didn’t buy any of that for a second. Did you? | 我不信他说的一丝一毫 你信吗 |
[02:14] | Oh, I totally bought it, but my self‐esteem is so low | 我完全信了 但我没啥自尊心 |
[02:16] | that I’ll go along with whatever you feel. | 所以你怎么想我就怎么想 |
[02:18] | ‐ He’s a liar and he sucks. ‐ I know, right? | -他是个骗子而且烂透了 -完全正确 |
[02:19] | Fuck that little asshole! | 去他的小混球 |
[02:21] | I love when you don’t have any conviction. | 我非常喜欢你这种毫无主张的时候 |
[02:23] | Then I do too. | 那我也喜欢 |
[02:25] | Planet Shlorp was a perfect utopia. | 什洛普星曾是个完美的乌托邦 |
[02:27] | Until the asteroid hit. | 直到被小行星撞上 |
[02:30] | One hundred adults and their replicants were issued a Pupa | 一百个成人以及他们的复制人分到了一只噗噗 |
[02:32] | and escaped into, uh, the space, | 逃往了太空 |
[02:35] | searching for new homes on uninhabited worlds. | 在杳无人迹的世界里寻找新家 |
[02:38] | We crashed on Earth, | 我们坠落在地球上 |
[02:39] | stranding us on an already overpopulated planet. | 困在了一个已经人口过密的星球 |
[02:41] | That’s right, I’ve been talking this whole time. | 是的 一直是我在说话 |
[02:42] | I’m the one holding the Pupa. My name’s Korvo. | 抱着噗噗的人是我 我叫科尔沃 |
[02:44] | This is‐‐ this is my show. | 这是我的节目 |
[02:45] | I just dropped the Pupa. Do you see me? | 我的噗噗掉了 你看到我了吗 |
[02:47] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[02:48] | I hate Earth. It’s a horrible home. | 我讨厌地球 这是个糟糕的家园 |
[02:50] | People are stupid. They’re always arguing about politics. | 人类愚蠢至极 他们总是在争论政治 |
[02:52] | Everyone is so busy arguing about politics, | 所有人都忙着争论政治 |
[02:54] | but no one is talking about how the Earth is an egg. | 但没人讨论地球为什么是颗蛋 |
[02:57] | Why aren’t they talking about that? | 为什么他们不讨论这个呢 |
[03:08] | What is with humans’ obsession with fitness? | 人类对健身的执念是怎么回事 |
[03:09] | Haven’t they figured out that cardio causes cancer? | 他们难道还不知道有氧运动会导致癌症吗 |
[03:12] | Oh geez, we’re running the mile today? | 天啊 我们今天要跑一英里了 |
[03:14] | I wore my fuck‐me pumps. | 我穿着我的性感浅口鞋呢 |
[03:15] | I can’t run in them, they’re rentals! | 我不能穿着它们跑步 这是租来的 |
[03:17] | I suck at it too. | 我也跑不动 |
[03:18] | My legs were made for operating the left‐right orientation pedals | 我的腿是为操纵猎杀机器的 |
[03:21] | in a hunter kill star tripper, not running in a circle. | 左右踏板而生的 不是为了绕圈跑 |
[03:23] | Eh, let’s just walk it. Nobody’s gonna notice. | 我们用走的就好了 没人会注意的 |
[03:25] | Don’t you remember what happened last year? | 你不记得去年发生什么了 |
[03:28] | I’m gonna puke. | 我要吐了 |
[03:29] | A 15‐minute mile? | 一英里要15分钟 |
[03:31] | I am not letting you freaks bring down the school average. | 我不会让你们这两个怪胎拉低学校平均水平的 |
[03:33] | Our math and science budget | 我们的数学和科学项目预算 |
[03:34] | is based on how fast you little shits can move. | 完全取决于你们两个小废物能跑多快 |
[03:37] | Everybody’s running again! | 所有人再跑一次 |
[03:39] | And if you don’t like doing it, | 如果你们对此有异议 |
[03:40] | you can thank Mr. And Mrs. | 你们可以感谢 |
[03:41] | Kingdom of the Crystal Fucking Skull over here. | 水晶头骨王国的这对男女 |
[03:47] | My noogie rash just cleared up. | 我脑袋上的皮疹才刚退 |
[03:49] | That’s it. We are not doing this again. | 够了 我们不会再跑了 |
[03:52] | Access cheating devices. | 连接作弊设备 |
[03:55] | Ooh, I didn’t know you had a pocket dimension. | 我之前都不知道你有个口袋空间 |
[03:58] | ‐ Pretty sweet, right? ‐ Yeah, maybe if it wasn’t pink. | -挺酷的对吧 -对啊 要是它不是粉色调的话 |
[04:00] | You don’t get to choose the color! | 你没得选颜色 |
[04:02] | Wait, you’re going to use The Time Cheater helmet? | 等等 你是要用时间作弊头盔吗 |
[04:04] | Isn’t that cheating? | 那不就是作弊吗 |
[04:05] | Oh yeah, it’s as cheating as you can get. | 是的 绝对算是作弊 |
[04:07] | But, but all the after‐school programs I watch say cheating never works! | 但是我放学后看的节目都说作弊没用 |
[04:11] | Look, you want people to be mean to us all year? Hm? | 听着 你想让别人整年对我们刁钻刻薄吗 |
[04:13] | Or do you wanna be cheaters for one quick second? | 或者你想做个临时的作弊者 |
[04:17] | Well, alright, but just this once. | 好吧 但下不为例 |
[04:20] | We gotta be careful, too. | 我们也要小心谨慎 |
[04:21] | ‘Cause according to VeggieTales, | 《蔬菜宝贝历险记》里说过 |
[04:22] | cheating will make you a gay potato. | 作弊会使你变成基佬土豆 |
[04:25] | That’s a chance I’m willing to take. | 我甘愿冒这个风险 |
[04:28] | What’s with the helmets and backpacks? | 头盔和背包是怎么回事 |
[04:30] | Um, you’re actually not allowed to ask us about it | 其实你不允许问我们这个的 |
[04:32] | because they power our gender identity or whatever. | 因为它能给我们的性别认同提供动力 |
[04:35] | Fine. You two better blow me away with your mile time this year, | 行 你们俩这次一英里跑的成绩最好使我刮目相看 |
[04:38] | or I will fucking kill you. | 否则我就杀了你们 |
[04:51] | You did the entire mile in exactly one minute? | 你们跑完一英里用了刚刚好一分钟 |
[04:55] | That was fast, right? So we can stop doing this stupid test? | 那算快了 对吧 我们可以不再做这傻测试了吗 |
[04:57] | No! Of course you can’t. Because you two are obviously chee… | 不 肯定不行 因为你们俩很明显… |
[05:01] | Aw no, here it comes. I knew it. | 不 被发现了 我就知道 |
[05:03] | The best runners we’ve ever had. | 有史以来最优秀的赛跑选手 |
[05:04] | These beautiful aliens are going to regionals! | 这两位漂亮的外星人将参加区域赛 |
[05:08] | Regionals? Oh no. | 区域赛 不 |
[05:09] | Are you sure we aren’t getting in over our head? | 你确定我们没有陷得太深吗 |
[05:11] | Oh yeah. We definitely are. | 是的 我们绝对陷太深了 |
[05:13] | American Airlines? One ticket to Regionals in Hawaii please. | 美国航空吗 麻烦订一张前往夏威夷区域赛的机票 |
[05:16] | Are you okay with coach? | 您能接受经济舱吗 |
[05:17] | – Am I okay with what? – Coach? | -我能接受啥 -经济舱 |
[05:18] | Yes, I am the coach and the principal. | 是的 我是教练也是校长 |
[05:20] | Uh, no, I mean economy. | 不是的 我是说经济舱 |
[05:21] | We all know the economy’s great, | 我们都知道经济现在蓬勃发展 |
[05:23] | but you’re not talking me into an expensive ticket. | 但你不能坑我买贵票 |
[05:25] | Let’s start over. Nonstop? | 我们重头来过 直达吗 |
[05:26] | Wow, okay. | 好的 |
[05:28] | One ticket to regionals in your finest seat please. | 麻烦要一张前往区预赛的最好的座位 |
[05:29] | I’d like to pay with a credit card ending in 7624. | 用一张尾号7624信用卡支付 |
[05:32] | I’m just going to put you in first class to end this conversation. | 我就直接帮你升到头等舱 对话到此为止 |
[05:35] | Works every time. | 屡试不爽 |
[05:38] | That swole tomato’s up to something, I can feel it in my mound. | 那肿土豆肯定另有所图 我的土墩能感觉到 |
[05:41] | We need to be ready for an attack. | 我们要防患于未然 |
[05:42] | I’m going to take half my suicide pills now | 我现在去吃下一半的自杀药片 |
[05:44] | and save the other half for when he tortures us. | 然后留下另一半等他折磨我们的时候吃 |
[05:48] | If you’re a Girl Scout, say it now, | 如果你是个女童子军 现在坦白 |
[05:49] | and I will still shoot you. | 我还是会射杀你的 |
[05:50] | ‐ It’s Jen! ‐ Please don’t kill us! | -我是珍 -请别杀我们 |
[05:52] | Not even! Sorry for dropping by unannounced, | 想都没想过 不好意思我不请自来 |
[05:54] | I just really need to ask you guys for a favor. | 我非常需要请你们帮个忙 |
[05:56] | Let me guess, you want us to shoot ourselves through our throats? | 让我猜猜 你想让我们互相射穿对方的喉咙 |
[05:59] | Well, fat chance! | 你做梦 |
[06:00] | Uh, no. I‐I was wondering if you two would come to our wedding? | 不是的 我想知道你们愿不愿意参加我们的婚礼 |
[06:04] | It’s a trap, Terry, run! | 是陷阱 特里 快跑 |
[06:05] | No, stop. Gooby doesn’t know I’m here. | 别 等等 疙比不知道我在这 |
[06:07] | You guys are the closest thing he has to family. | 你们虽非他的亲人 却胜似亲人 |
[06:09] | If you came to our wedding, | 如果你们能来参加婚礼 |
[06:10] | it might let him finally make peace with his past. | 可能能使他释怀过往 |
[06:12] | Attend a Red Goobler wedding? | 参加一个红色疙瘩小人的婚礼 |
[06:14] | Ha. No fucking way. | 想都别想 |
[06:16] | Listen, as long as that | 听着 只要那疙瘩小人 |
[06:17] | goobler’s got something else in his life, | 生命中有其他东西 |
[06:19] | he won’t be trying to cut out your eyes and shit in your mouth. | 他就不会想挖出你的眼睛 拉在你的嘴里了 |
[06:21] | You might have a point. Your annual one good idea. | 你说得有点道理 算是你一年一度的好主意 |
[06:23] | Nuh‐uh, I had a good idea last week! Remember? | 瞎说 上周我就有过一个好主意 记得吗 |
[06:25] | I raised money for our frat by selling pies, | 为了我们的兄弟会筹集资金 我去卖派 |
[06:27] | but the bottom of the pie tin had a naked picture | 但在派的烤盘下面藏了一张 |
[06:29] | of the Alpha Beta’s girlfriends? | 阿尔法·贝塔女朋友们的裸照 |
[06:30] | That’s why we sold so many pies? The whole pie thing? Remember? | 那是我们派畅销的原因啊 卖派的事 还记得吗 |
[06:33] | I will attend your ceremony, | 我会参加你们的婚礼 |
[06:35] | to trick the Red Goobler into being happy | 以此欺骗红色疙瘩小人让他开心 |
[06:36] | so he won’t hurt me anymore. | 这样他就不会伤害我了 |
[06:38] | Fine, but can you also not be this weird at the wedding? | 好吧 但你们俩在婚礼上能别这么奇怪吗 |
[06:41] | My mom’s gonna there and‐‐ | 我妈妈会去而且 |
[06:42] | Shut up. There’s only one problem: | 闭嘴 眼下只有一个问题 |
[06:43] | you’re far too basic to keep Red Goobler satisfied. | 你太平平无奇了 没法满足红色疙瘩小人 |
[06:45] | And if you break up, | 如果你们俩分手 |
[06:46] | he’ll become more dangerous than ever before. | 他会比以前更危险 |
[06:48] | I’m engaged to a goobler. I’m as not basic as they come. | 我和一个疙瘩小人订婚了 你找不到更独特的了 |
[06:51] | Your name is Jen, you’re very forgettable. | 你的名字叫珍 非常路人了 |
[06:52] | Where do you shop, T. J. Minimum? | 你去哪购物 T·J·迷你吗 |
[06:54] | Sure he loves you now, but once he’s sick of you | 没错他现在是爱着你 但万一他厌烦你了 |
[06:56] | like we already are, it’s back to hunting me! | 我们现在对你的感觉这样 就又回到猎杀我的时候了 |
[06:58] | I’m starting to understand why Red hates you. | 我开始明白为什么红这么讨厌你了 |
[07:01] | – What the hell? ‐ Quick, Terry, | -搞什么 -快点 特里 |
[07:02] | go grab the Rat Awesome Terrific Ray! | 快去拿那把狂拽炫酷的Rat镭射枪 |
[07:04] | On it! | 这就去 |
[07:08] | Terry, help! | 特里 救我 |
[07:09] | This Lululemon basic ho is | 这个露露乐檬烂俗婊 |
[07:10] | kicking my ass in the most boring way possible! | 在用最无聊的方式揍我 |
[07:12] | Shoot her with the Rad Awesome Terrific Ray! | 用那把炫酷镭射枪打她 |
[07:14] | What the hell is that! | 你说的是啥 |
[07:15] | Hold still, | 别动 |
[07:15] | this ray’s gonna make you terrific and some other stuff. | 这个射线会让你不同凡响 可能还会有别的 |
[07:17] | Don’t you dare shoot me with that! I’ll sue you! | 你敢用那玩意儿射我试试看 我会告你 |
[07:20] | She’s getting basic‐er by the second! | 随着时间推移她变得越来越俗 |
[07:28] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[07:29] | You used the wrong ray! This is the Rat Ray! | 你用错枪了 这是老鼠枪 |
[07:31] | We needed the R‐A‐T Ray. | 我们需要的是RAT枪 |
[07:34] | It’s right there, you idiot. | 就在那儿 你个傻子 |
[07:35] | – Can’t you read? ‐ Of course I can. | -不识字吗你 -我肯定识字啊 |
[07:37] | He can’t. | 他不会 |
[07:39] | Why would you put them in order of first letter? | 你为什么要按首字母排列他们 |
[07:41] | – It’s alphabetical, Terry! ‐ Oh my god. What does that mean? | -这是字母顺序啊 特里 -天啊 那是什么意思 |
[07:43] | Ahh! ‐ Shit! Grab her, grab her! | 糟了 快抓住她 抓住她 |
[07:45] | Oh my god, Terry, | 我的天 特里 |
[07:46] | if we don’t get her back in time for the wedding, | 如果我们不能及时让她变回来参加婚礼 |
[07:48] | the Red Goobler will hunt us for sure! | 红色疙瘩小人肯定会找我们算账的 |
[07:49] | Fuck! Okay, okay, okay, I’ll find her and de‐rat her | 去你的 我会找到她然后让她从老鼠变回人的 |
[07:52] | while you keep the Red Goobler distracted. | 同时 你得去分散红色疙瘩小人的注意力 |
[07:53] | Come out, Jen. | 出来吧 珍 |
[07:54] | We can go to a coffee shop | 我们可以去咖啡厅 |
[07:56] | that has a painting of wings on a wall, | 是墙上画着翅膀的那种 |
[07:58] | you can pose in front of it, so fun. | 你可以在那凹造型 很好玩的 |
[08:00] | Get the fuck out here! | 给我滚出来 |
[08:03] | Ice cream break. | 冰淇淋时间 |
[08:06] | I want a Sonic pop. | 我想要音速小子玩偶形状的冰淇淋 |
[08:07] | Not the new design Twitter bullied them into. The original! | 不是推特逼他们做的最新款 是原先那款 |
[08:10] | Oh no, that’s too complicated. | 算了 那太复杂了 |
[08:11] | Give me a Ninja Turtle pop from the second of the first movies | 给我第一部电影里第二个出现的忍者神龟形状的 |
[08:13] | but not from the cartoons! | 不是动画片里面的 |
[08:14] | Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Rat Jen, no! | 该死该死 老鼠珍 别走 |
[08:16] | Ring me up! Come on, let’s go. | 结账 快 要走了 |
[08:17] | Go, ninja! Go, ninja, go! | 忍者神龟 快追 快 |
[08:20] | 欢迎来到拉斯维加斯 内华达州的极乐之地 | |
[08:31] | Welcome to your bachelor party! | 欢迎参加你的单身派对 |
[08:33] | Red already had one of these a month ago. | 红一个月之前已经参加过了 |
[08:34] | We built an orphanage in Nicaragua. | 我们在尼加拉瓜建了一所孤儿院 |
[08:36] | Goddammit, Tanner! You’re always undercutting me. | 该死 坦纳 你老是”削价”竞争 |
[08:38] | Who are you? | 你算哪根葱 |
[08:38] | I’m the guy who dropped mucho shekels on a penthouse suite. | 我就是花钱包下顶楼高级套房的土豪葱 |
[08:41] | And not to distract you from anything, | 这绝不是为了分散你们的注意力 |
[08:43] | only because I love hospitality. | 只是因为我热情好客 |
[08:44] | Oh, that’s amazing, Korvo! Thank you! | 这太难以置信了 科尔沃 谢谢你 |
[08:46] | This is a dream come true. | 这就像美梦成真一样 |
[08:48] | Ever since I saw Wedding Crashers, | 自从我看过《婚礼傲客》之后 |
[08:50] | I’ve wanted to have a Hangover‐themed bachelor party. | 我就想要一个宿醉主题的告别单身派对 |
[08:52] | It’s your big night, baby. | 这是你的盛大之夜啊 宝贝 |
[08:55] | Hangover stuff! | 喝个痛快 |
[08:58] | This is the last night before Red Goobler sells his land | 这是红色疙瘩小人把地产卖给珍一家 |
[09:00] | to Jen’s family in exchange for her dusty womb. | 用以交换珍许久未用的子宫前的最后一个夜晚 |
[09:03] | Let’s make it one to remember! | 我们要让今晚永远难忘 |
[09:04] | Hell yeah! Let me just check in with Jen, | 好 让我先跟珍报备一下 |
[09:06] | and then we can hit the fl‐‐ | 然后我们就可以开始打– |
[09:08] | No phones, bro! Bachelor party rules! | 不准用电话 兄弟 这是单身派对的规矩 |
[09:11] | Let’s hit the strip Indiana Jones passage of time style! | 让我们参照《夺宝奇兵》系列的时间顺序来吧 |
[09:14] | Cocaine for everyone! | 人人都来吸一口可卡因 |
[09:17] | Oh yeah. | 真爽 |
[09:30] | Wow. Regionals is everything I thought it would be. | 区域赛跟我想的一模一样 |
[09:33] | Alright, you filthy fucking aliens, if you guys win, | 行了 你们两个猥琐的外星人 如果你们赢了 |
[09:35] | we’re gonna be drowning in Hawaiian pussy. | 我们就能去享受夏威夷美女了 |
[09:38] | Do this for me. | 给我好好比赛 |
[09:40] | Oh no, oh man. There are so many people here. | 我的天 这里人也太多了 |
[09:42] | We’re gonna get caught for sure. | 我们肯定会被识破的 |
[09:43] | Okay, look, I’ll dial back the Cheater device. | 我会把作弊装置往回拨 |
[09:45] | That way, we can compete but still lose. | 这样的话 我们就能输掉比赛 |
[09:47] | Then we’ll just sip Mai Tais on the beach | 然后我们可以在沙滩尝尝迈泰鸡尾酒 |
[09:49] | while Cooke gets his rocks off. | 而库克可以出去乱搞 |
[09:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:52] | On your marks. Get set. | 各就各位 预备 |
[10:00] | Holy fuck! Yes! | 我的天 太好了 |
[10:03] | Thirty seconds? You son of a bitch! | 才三十秒钟 你这狗娘养的 |
[10:05] | We went even faster that time! | 我们跑的比上次还快 |
[10:06] | Shit! I must’ve adjusted it the wrong way! | 糟糕 我肯定是调整速度的时候出错了 |
[10:08] | Maybe nobody noticed! | 或许没有人注意到 |
[10:10] | Excuse me, I couldn’t help but notice you two‐‐ | 不好意思 我注意到你们两个– |
[10:12] | Oh god, we’re so sorry. | 我的天 我们很抱歉 |
[10:14] | A homeless guy in a Hulu sweatshirt made us do it! | 一个穿着Hulu运动衫的人逼我们这么做的 |
[10:18] | We don’t even like going fast. | 我们都不想跑这么快的 |
[10:21] | Stacy Grabowski, this is my partner Flart. | 我是斯泰西·格拉博斯基 这是我同事弗拉特 |
[10:23] | We’re with the Federal Student Athlete Police. | 我们是学生运动联邦警察 |
[10:26] | There’s something suspicious going on here. | 这里有些很可疑的地方 |
[10:28] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[10:29] | It’s suspicious that | 真让人起疑心 |
[10:30] | you two aren’t running in the Olympics! | 你们俩居然没有去参加奥运会 |
[10:32] | You’re so fast! | 你们也太快了 |
[10:33] | Holy shit. I saw that coming a mile away. Get it? | 我去 我在跑这一英里之前就料到了 懂吗 |
[10:36] | We’re here scouting for the US Teen Olympic track team, | 我们到这来是为了挖人去美国青少年奥运田径队 |
[10:39] | and we just need you on our roster. | 我们想邀请你们加入 |
[10:41] | The race is this Sunday in Moscow. | 这周日在莫斯科就有比赛 |
[10:43] | Now we’ll finally be able to beat those no‐good cheatin’ Russians | 我们终于能打败那些一无是处只会作弊的俄罗斯人了 |
[10:46] | with the most morally sound pair of supersonic American children! | 只要让这对最有道德的美国超级音速小孩参加 |
[10:50] | Ruskie Pusskie, here we comski! | 俄罗斯基 我们来了斯基 |
[10:52] | Mm, yeah. | 好耶 |
[10:55] | We’re doing a blood pact. | 我们要签鲜血契约 |
[10:57] | Hurry before I get dizzy. | 赶紧的 趁我还没头昏眼花 |
[11:00] | Shit, sorry, | 糟了 对不起 |
[11:01] | I forgot how much my blood loves the taste of human blood. | 我忘了我的血有多喜欢人血的味道 |
[11:04] | Classic Vegas moment. | 经典的拉斯维加斯时刻 |
[11:07] | Jen, get that tight rat ass back here, girl! | 珍 快回来 乖乖 |
[11:10] | Ooh, that’s right, | 这就对了嘛 |
[11:11] | it’s the entire series of Terriers on Blu‐Ray. | 这里有《梗犬》的整套蓝光光碟 |
[11:14] | Rats love Terriers, don’t you? | 老鼠都喜欢梗犬 不是吗 |
[11:16] | There you go. Good girl. | 到这来 我的乖乖 |
[11:17] | They should have never canceled it. | 他们就应该取消的 |
[11:19] | What the fuck were they thinking? | 我去 它们是怎么想的 |
[11:21] | Nah. Ah, damn it! Which one is Jen? | 不 该死 哪个才是珍 |
[11:23] | Ah, they all have great asses! | 它们的屁股都很好看 |
[11:24] | Goddammit. Okay, Terry, buckle down. | 该死 特里 认真干活 |
[11:26] | This is your moment to shine. I will not rest until‐‐ | 现在到你发光发热的时候了 我不会休息的 直到 |
[11:28] | Ooh, ice cream! | 呀 冰淇淋 |
[11:30] | Weird how he yelled, “I’m invincible!” | 真是怪了 他喊”我不可战胜” |
[11:32] | before proving the exact opposite. | 然后再证明事实完全相反 |
[11:34] | You put in six bullets! | 你放了六颗子弹 |
[11:35] | Don’t you know how to play Russian Roulette? | 你不知道怎么玩俄罗斯轮盘赌吗 |
[11:36] | No, I don’t. I thought I’d figure it out as we went along. | 不知道 我想着我能一边玩一边搞清楚的 |
[11:39] | And now I know. Less bullets, got it. | 现在我知道了 要少放几颗子弹 |
[11:41] | Don’t worry, I can fix this. | 别急 我来处理 |
[11:44] | I don’t want to go into too much detail here, | 我不想在这说的太详细 |
[11:46] | but, uh, it turns out only some dogs go to Heaven. | 不过 事实证明只有部分狗会上天堂 |
[11:48] | The other dogs are racist. White dogs. | 其他狗都种族歧视 就是白狗 |
[11:54] | Come on, come on. | 加把劲 加把劲 |
[11:57] | Ahh, why didn’t I just do two trips? | 我干嘛不分两趟搬 |
[12:01] | Hopefully, none of those were Jen. | 但愿那些里没有珍 |
[12:03] | AISHA, I need a machine that puts wedding dresses on rats. | 阿伊莎 我需要一个给老鼠穿婚纱的机器 |
[12:05] | Oooh! That’s machine 25. | 25号机器 |
[12:12] | Come on, where are you, you basic bride. | 拜托 你在哪儿呢 烂俗新娘 |
[12:14] | Probably buying a rug at Cost Plus World Market. | 是不是在进口商场买地毯啊 |
[12:20] | What a night of distracting activities! | 真是让人放松的一晚 |
[12:22] | I haven’t had to bury a body in the desert in quite some time. | 我很久没有在沙漠里埋尸体了 |
[12:25] | Thank you for tonight. I know you put a lot of thought into it. | 谢谢你 你一定为今晚花了很多心思 |
[12:28] | Anything for you, Red Goobler. | 小意思 红色疙瘩小人 |
[12:30] | Hey, would it be crazy if I changed my name to Chris? | 要是我改名为克里斯 会很奇怪吗 |
[12:33] | It’s a strong, beautiful name. | 是个强大 好听的名字 |
[12:34] | It suits you… Chris. | 很适合你…克里斯 |
[12:36] | Here. Let me see your hand. | 来 让我看看你的手 |
[12:38] | Ooh, your hands are so warm. | 你的手好暖和 |
[12:40] | Look at your stress line. | 看你的压力线 |
[12:41] | It begins at your palm and travels all the way to your heart. | 从你的掌心开始 一路指向心脏 |
[12:45] | That feels good. | 感觉好棒 |
[12:50] | Are we doing this? | 我们要这么做吗 |
[12:53] | Hey! Hey! Dude. Buddy. | 喂 喂 老兄 |
[12:55] | Come on, wake up. I need my stuff! | 醒醒 我要拿东西 |
[12:57] | Ugh. How is he sleeping through that alarm, it’s like blaring. | 那么刺耳的闹钟 他是怎么还没醒的 |
[13:06] | I told you you’d get fucked. | 早跟你说过你会有麻烦的 |
[13:07] | Uhh, I didn’t know it was foreshadowing. | 当时没想到你会一语成谶 |
[13:12] | Oh God, I just cheated on Jen, | 老天 我背着珍出轨了 |
[13:14] | and I don’t regret it! | 还毫不后悔 |
[13:15] | Does that mean we shouldn’t get married? | 那是不是意味着我不该娶珍 |
[13:17] | No. You still need to get married. | 对 但你还是要娶 |
[13:19] | To me! We’re Runaway Bride‐ing this shit! | 娶我 我们要上演一出落跑新娘 |
[13:26] | 今日奥运 明天根本没比赛了 | |
[13:28] | This is it. We’re done. | 该来的要来了 我们完了 |
[13:29] | Someone’s gonna find out we’re big cheaters | 有人会发现我们一路作弊 |
[13:31] | and then they’re gonna kill us | 然后会杀了我们 |
[13:32] | just like they did with Lance Armstrong. | 就像他们曾经杀了兰斯·阿姆斯特朗一样 |
[13:34] | He wasn’t killed, they just took one nut. | 他们没有杀他 只是摘除了一颗睾丸 |
[13:35] | But we don’t have any nuts! What are they gonna take? | 但我们一颗睾丸都没有 他们摘除什么呢 |
[13:38] | Maybe this isn’t as big of a deal as it feels. | 或许作弊不是什么大事 |
[13:40] | Nobody pays attention to the Teen Olympics. | 没人关心青少年奥运会 |
[13:42] | I haven’t even heard of it before. | 我之前都没听说过它 |
[13:44] | Michelle Obama? | 米歇尔·奥巴马 |
[13:46] | Jesse, Yummy! | 杰茜 雅姆 |
[13:48] | My two American superstars. | 我的两位美国巨星 |
[13:50] | Um, hi. What’s up, MO? | 嗨 你好吗 MO |
[13:52] | Ever since I became President in this timeline, | 自从在这个时间线里我当上了总统 |
[13:55] | I’ve been looking for heroes. | 我就一直在寻找英雄人物 |
[13:57] | You two are the image of honesty and integrity, | 你们俩就是正直诚信的象征 |
[14:00] | which is why I bet the entire US treasury | 这就是为什么我赌上全美国的财富 |
[14:03] | on you to win today. | 赌你们今天会夺冠 |
[14:05] | – Aw, man, that’s legal? ‐ Hell yeah. | -老天 那合法吗 -当然了 |
[14:06] | Bush was riding high after 9/11, | 布什在911事件后大获成功 |
[14:08] | and he lost it all on WrestleMania. | 结果在摔角狂热大赛上输得一干二净 |
[14:09] | So the entire fate of the country | 所以整个国家的命运 |
[14:12] | relies on us winning honestly? | 就看我们能否诚实地夺冠了 |
[14:14] | Yes. And if you lose, we’ll have to close America, | 没错 要是你们输了 美国只能关门大吉 |
[14:16] | and everyone in the world will know it’s your fault. | 而且全世界的人都会知道是你们的错 |
[14:21] | ‐ I’ll admit this has gone way too far. ‐ You think? | -我承认 这太过头了 -你才觉得 |
[14:24] | Let’s just say we didn’t eat enough McDonald’s | 我们就说我们没吃够麦当劳 |
[14:25] | so now we have explosive diarrhea and can’t run. | 所以现在我们爆发性腹泻 不能跑了 |
[14:28] | No. Enough is enough. | 不行 够了就是够了 |
[14:30] | We can’t just keep cheating and hoping nobody kills us. | 我们不能一直作弊然后期望没人来杀我们 |
[14:32] | – This is done. ‐ You’re so right. | -到此为止了 -你说得太对了 |
[14:34] | It’s time for us to stand up and come clean. | 是时候站起来说出事实了 |
[14:36] | This charade ends now. | 这出戏到此为止了 |
[14:38] | Because what good is the fame, the money, the sex, | 名气 金钱 肉体 |
[14:41] | the American Express commercials | 和蒂娜·菲还有迈克尔·彻 |
[14:43] | with Tina Fey and Michael Che? | 拍美国运通的广告 都有什么了不起的 |
[14:46] | You’ve won the hearts of millions with your speed | 你们凭借你们的速度和正直 |
[14:49] | but mostly with your integrity. | 赢得了无数人的心 |
[14:52] | ‐ Thank you. ‐ You betcha. | -谢谢您 -当然了 |
[14:53] | All of us in the country have chipped in | 全国人民集资 |
[14:55] | to get you a little present. | 为你们准备了一份小礼物 |
[14:57] | 雅姆莱克和杰茜 壹仟万美元整 米歇尔·奥巴马 | |
[14:57] | Ten million dollars! | 一千万美元 |
[14:59] | A million for each second you took to run the mile today. | 你们今天跑的每一秒都值一百万 |
[15:03] | So fast. | 跑得真快 |
[15:09] | We should’ve done this sooner. | 我们早该这么做了 |
[15:10] | I’ve been searching for a life‐mate for years | 多年来我一直在寻觅一位人生伴侣 |
[15:12] | not knowing one was inside me all along. | 却不知我的身体里一直住着一位 |
[15:14] | I’m yours forever, Korvy. | 我永远属于你 科尔沃 |
[15:15] | Quick, love, Apple Maps the nearest chapel. | 快 亲爱的 用苹果地图定位最近的教堂 |
[15:18] | There’s a fast casual Mormon castle two miles away. | 两英里外有一座便捷摩门教堂 |
[15:21] | Perfect! Let’s listen to a podcast together, | 完美 我们开车路上 |
[15:22] | as a couple, while we drive. | 以情侣的身份一起听个播客吧 |
[15:24] | Today, we’ll be talking about the sound of brass. | 今天我们要讨论铜管乐器的音色 |
[15:28] | Brass tones‐‐ | 铜管乐器的音色… |
[15:28] | Can we, uh, listen to something else? | 我们能 听点别的吗 |
[15:30] | Come on, give it a chance. | 别嘛 听听看这个 |
[15:31] | If this is going to work, we need to be honest with each other. | 如果我们要结婚 那我们应该坦诚相待 |
[15:34] | And I honestly hate everything about this podcast. | 说实话 这个播客我没一点喜欢的 |
[15:36] | Fine, my sweet. What do you want to listen to? | 行吧 甜心 你想听什么呢 |
[15:40] | See, Ayahuasca might actually be | 死藤树或许就是 |
[15:42] | the tree of life we’ve been searching for. | 我们一直寻找的生命之树 |
[15:44] | The healing properties are astronomical. | 疗愈性能极佳 |
[15:46] | Free guns don’t come free. You have to lick feet. | 活动机关枪不是免费的 你得舔脚 |
[15:48] | This guy sucks! I don’t like this. | 这人好差劲 我不喜欢这个 |
[15:50] | What? Joe Rogan is our generation’s Maya Angelou. | 什么 乔·罗根是我们时代的玛雅·安吉罗 |
[15:53] | Our generation already has a Maya Angelou. | 我们时代已经有一个玛雅·安吉罗了 |
[15:55] | It’s Mark Cuban! | 那就是马克·库班 |
[15:56] | ‐ Hey, hun? ‐ Yes, darling? | -嘿 宝贝 -怎么了 亲爱的 |
[15:58] | I love you, but you sound like an asshole | 我爱你 但是你说那种话的时候 |
[16:00] | when you say stuff like that. | 听起来像个混蛋 |
[16:01] | How can I sound like an asshole when I don’t even have one? | 我都没有屁眼 怎么像个混蛋 |
[16:03] | Also, what were you fucking me in earlier in that one scene? | 还有 之前那一幕里你操的我哪里 |
[16:05] | Dammit, I’m gooblering! See what you made me do? | 该死 我在起疙瘩 看你把我弄的 |
[16:07] | Well, you liked what I made you do last night, slut! | 昨晚你可喜欢我让你做的事了 骚货 |
[16:12] | This isn’t gonna work, is it, Chris? | 我们没法好好在一起 对吧 克里斯 |
[16:14] | I’m afraid it isn’t. | 恐怕是的 |
[16:16] | What have I done? I can’t believe I ruined what I had with Jen. | 我做了什么 不敢相信我毁了和珍的感情 |
[16:19] | I’m an idiot. I al‐‐ I always do this. | 我是个笨蛋 我总是这样 |
[16:21] | Maybe it’s not too late. | 也许现在还来得及 |
[16:23] | May‐‐ maybe we can get you back for the wedding. | 也也许我们回去能赶上办婚礼 |
[16:24] | ‐ We don’t have time. ‐ We have plenty of‐‐ | -我们没时间了 -我们有足够的… |
[16:26] | Shit! We gotta hurry! | 妈的 我们要赶紧了 |
[16:27] | I forgot time always moves forward on this planet. | 我忘了这个星球上时间总是向前流动 |
[16:32] | You’re such a bad driver. | 你车技太差了 |
[16:33] | I fucking hate you. | 我太他妈讨厌你了 |
[16:35] | Tell me about yourself. | 跟我说说你的事 |
[16:37] | Squeeeeeeee. | 吱– |
[16:38] | ‐ Wait. Jen? ‐ Reee, reee, squeee. | -等等 是珍吗 -哩 哩 吱 |
[16:41] | Dammit! You’re a rat. | 该死的 你是只耗子 |
[16:42] | Squeeee. | 吱– |
[16:43] | Fuck it! I just have to make you awesome. | 拉倒吧 我只要把你打扮得漂漂亮亮 |
[16:45] | Red Goobler won’t even notice the difference. | 红疙瘩人根本不会注意到有区别 |
[16:48] | Ree. Reeee. | 哩 哩– |
[16:50] | Squee, squee. | 吱 吱 |
[16:51] | That’s it, you guys sound cool as hell! | 就是这样 你们听起来超酷的 |
[16:55] | Hey, just want to say again, | 再一次恭喜你们 |
[16:56] | congrats on winning everything one could win | 赢下了一切能赢的奖 |
[16:58] | and doing it without cheating. | 而且没有作弊 |
[17:00] | Ugh, I can’t take it anymore! | 我受不了了 |
[17:02] | When are we going to learn a lesson? | 我们什么时候才能吸取教训 |
[17:03] | Usually getting away with things makes me feel good, | 通常侥幸成功都让我感觉不错 |
[17:05] | but this blows. | 但这次太糟了 |
[17:06] | Getting into USC as a long snapper was the last straw. | 作为长开球员进入南加州大学是最后一根稻草 |
[17:09] | Usually at this point in our adventures, | 通常我们的冒险进行到这个阶段时 |
[17:11] | we’ve learned a lesson. | 我们都学到什么教训了 |
[17:12] | I feel like ants are crawling on my skin. | 我感觉像有蚂蚁在我身上爬 |
[17:14] | Is it cold? Is it hot? | 现在天气是冷是热 |
[17:15] | Oh god, I’m sweating and freezing! | 老天 我一边出汗一边发抖 |
[17:16] | We’re in lesson withdrawal! | 我们这是教训戒断反应 |
[17:18] | We’re gonna keep feeling this way unless we learn some lesson. | 除非我们吸取到教训不然会一直这样难受 |
[17:20] | But how? What can we do? | 怎么吸取 我们能做什么 |
[17:22] | Wait! This whole time, we’ve been cheating. | 等等 我们一直在作弊 |
[17:24] | But what if cheated even more than ever before | 但如果我们作个更大的弊 |
[17:26] | and used another sci‐fi device to double down on cheating? | 而且用另一个科幻装备双倍加成 |
[17:29] | Do we have anything that teaches a lesson? | 我们有什么能给我们教训的东西吗 |
[17:31] | Well, we do have that Lesson‐alyzer helmet, | 我们是有个说教头盔 |
[17:33] | but, I mean, we don’t wanna use that, do we? | 但 我是说 我们不想用那个 对吧 |
[17:39] | Did it work? Did you learn a lesson? | 有用吗 你吸取到教训了吗 |
[17:40] | Oh yeah, and it feels amazing. | 吸到了 感觉太棒了 |
[17:43] | I learned “Don’t count your chickens before they hatch.” | 我学到了”凡事不要高兴得太早” |
[17:45] | Oooh! Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme! | 给我 给我 我也要 我也要 |
[17:47] | Oh yeah, that’s the good stuff. | 太棒了 真是好东西 |
[17:49] | ‐ What did you get? ‐ “Beer before liquor, never sicker.” | -你学到什么 -“先啤后白 一杯就败” |
[17:52] | Oh, that’s a good one. | 说得好 |
[17:53] | ‐ You want another hit? ‐ Yeah, fuck yeah. | -你想再爽一下吗 -想 当然想 |
[17:55] | I need your help moving 15 to 20 rat women | 我需要你们帮忙转移15到20只鼠妹子 |
[17:57] | to a Red Goobler wedding. Come on! | 去一个红疙瘩人的婚礼 快点 |
[17:58] | That’s the most Solar Opposites thing I’ve ever heard. | 那是我听过最外星难民的话 |
[18:01] | Ohhh yeah. | 棒极了 |
[18:02] | “The thicker the cushion, the sweeter the pushin’.” | “垫子越厚 体感越棒” |
[18:05] | I gotta remember that when I’m at the couch store. | 去沙发卖场的时候得记得这句 |
[18:12] | We must never speak about what happened in that hotel room. | 我们对于酒店房间里发生的事要绝口不提 |
[18:16] | I’m talking about the fucking. | 我在说滚床单这事 |
[18:17] | No shit, you idiot. Why would you bring that up right now? | 当然了 蠢货 你干嘛现在提起这事 |
[18:19] | I’m about to get married. | 我都要结婚了 |
[18:20] | Sorry, I just hope that you and Jen stay happily married, | 抱歉 我只是希望你和珍能和谐美满 |
[18:23] | keeping us safe from your repressed rage. | 我们就能幸免于你压抑的愤怒 |
[18:35] | Multiple brides? Are we doing a YouTube thing? | 好几位新娘 我们是在录YouTube视频吗 |
[18:39] | Jen! Which one’s Jen? | 珍 哪位是珍 |
[18:41] | Aw, man, if you don’t know, then I definitely don’t. | 老兄 你要不知道 我更不知道 |
[18:43] | She’s not here! Who the hell are these brides? | 她不在这里 这些新娘都他妈是谁 |
[18:46] | Terry, what the hell? You‐‐ you didn’t find her? | 特里 搞什么 你你没找到她 |
[18:47] | What do you mean “Find her”? What the fuck is going on? | 什么叫”找到她” 这他妈是什么情况 |
[18:50] | Oh wow, where to begin. | 从哪儿说起呢 |
[18:52] | I turned that bitch into a rat. | 我把那婊子变成了老鼠 |
[18:53] | What? | 什么 |
[18:54] | “Ass, grass, or gas. Nobody rides for free.” | “天下没有免费的午餐” |
[18:56] | Fuck you, you Shlorpian shit bags! | 操你妈 你们这些什洛普星垃圾 |
[18:58] | You’ve ruined my life! | 你们毁了我的生活 |
[19:00] | You know what, screw you, Red Chris! | 滚你的 红克里斯 |
[19:01] | You pillow talk told me you didn’t really love Jen. | 你在床上跟我说你不爱珍 |
[19:03] | Yeah, this wasn’t our fault‐‐ Wait, pillow talk? | 是啊 这不是我们的错…等等 在床上 |
[19:05] | – Did you two doink? ‐ Nothing. Forget it. | -你们俩做了 -不是什么大事 忘了它吧 |
[19:07] | We banged. Shut up about it. | 我们滚了床单 别再提这事了 |
[19:09] | The best way to cope with stress is to confront it. | 应对压力最好的办法就是直面它 |
[19:12] | Only then can you truly be happy. | 只有这样你才能获得真正的快乐 |
[19:15] | Or at least satisfied a little bit. | 或者至少得到一点满足 |
[19:18] | She’s right. You are my stress, Red Goobler. | 她说得对 你来自于我的压力 红疙瘩人 |
[19:20] | I, I should have never gotten caught up | 我 我不该耽于 |
[19:21] | trying to manage you or work with you. | 设法控制你或是改变你 |
[19:23] | I have to set boundaries. | 我需要划清界限 |
[19:25] | By lasering your ass! | 所以我要激光烧了你 |
[19:31] | Get fucked! | 受死吧 |
[19:33] | Goddammit, now we’re back where we started. | 该死 我们又回到原点了 |
[19:35] | But we all learned a valuable lesson. | 但我们都学到了珍贵的一课 |
[19:37] | At least you did, about stress, | 至少你学到了 关于压力的教训 |
[19:38] | and I guess the replicants did about cheating. | 我想复制人们学到了关于作弊的教训 |
[19:40] | I‐I didn’t learn anything at all. | 我我什么都没学到 |
[19:41] | Give Terry the lesson helmet | 把教训头盔给特里 |
[19:42] | so he can learn a lesson like the rest of us. | 他就可以跟我们一样学个教训了 |
[19:47] | I just learned that sometimes | 我学到了 有些时候 |
[19:48] | emotional stories don’t fit into a rigid structure, | 感人的情节不适合放进严肃的大纲里 |
[19:51] | and you just have to embrace the chaos and not worry about it. | 你只能接纳混乱 不要去担心 |
[19:53] | As a family. | 一家人整整齐齐 |
[20:07] | 还有幸和你在一起 丹尼斯 你是全镇最魁梧英俊的老鼠 | |
[20:19] | If you feel like you haven’t learned a lesson, please visit | 如果你觉得你没有学到什么教训 请点击 |
[20:22] | www.Thesolaropposites.Com/lessonalyzer. | www.外星也难民.com/说教器 |
[20:26] | You get the first lesson for free, | 第一节课免费 |
[20:27] | but it’s on the honor system after that. | 之后都是信用制 |
[20:28] | So you have to send us money. | 所以你要付我们钱 |
[20:30] | And if you agree to send the money, then you’ve learned a lesson. | 你要是同意付钱 你就会学到一个教训 |
[20:32] | And if you don’t, well, you’re a dick that steals from cartoons. | 要是不付 那你就是个抄袭动画的贱人 |