时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I’m doing this for the good of the wall. | 我这么做是为了墙国的好 |
[00:20] | – For the Wall! – The Wall! | -为了墙国 -墙国 |
[00:29] | The Duke is dead. | 公爵死了 |
[00:31] | What? We don’t know that he’s dead. | 什么 我们不确定他死没有 |
[00:38] | I’m not in charge of the Wall. I just live in it. | 我不掌管墙国 我只是住在其中 |
[00:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:44] | Nobody needs to know there’s a way out. | 没人需要知道这有出路 |
[00:46] | I mean, what are they gonna do? | 他们能做什么 |
[00:47] | Run out there and get eaten by an owl? | 跑出去然后被猫头鹰吃掉吗 |
[00:50] | No. It’s safer and better to build a new world here. | 不 在这里建立一个新世界更安全更好 |
[00:53] | I… I believed. I believed in you. | 我 我信了 我信了你 |
[00:56] | And I believe in the Wall. | 而我相信墙国 |
[00:58] | Thank you for helping me reach my destiny. | 谢谢你帮我实现我的命运 |
[01:46] | Thank God I always keep a Cherry Blast Gusher on me. | 谢天谢地我总是随身携带一颗巨型樱桃 |
[01:50] | Fuck! My tiny leg is broken! | 操 我的小腿断了 |
[02:40] | Fuck you, Tim. I’m not dying out here. | 操你妈 蒂姆 我不会死在这里 |
[02:42] | I am not dying out here. | 我不会死在这里 |
[02:44] | I am… not dying out here. | 我不会死在这里 |
[03:25] | Gotta get up in a tree. | 得到树上去 |
[03:27] | Just like in Jurassic Park, you’re always safe in a tree. | 就像《侏罗纪公园》里一样 你在树上总是安全 |
[03:33] | You’re safe in a tree. | 你在树上安全 |
[03:37] | Safe in a tree. | 树上安全 |
[03:49] | Ugh, I wish I hadn’t thrown out that Gusher. | 真希望我没扔掉那个巨型樱桃 |
[04:07] | – You’re not dead? – What the fuck? | -你还没死 -什么鬼 |
[04:19] | This is for everyone you hurt. | 这是为了你伤害过的所有人 |
[04:37] | Who knew a truck-sized possum would be such a little bitch? | 谁知道一只卡车大小的负鼠能这么烦人 |
[04:40] | – That was just a baby. – Then where’s its mother? | -那只是一只幼崽 -那它妈妈在哪 |
[05:00] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[05:05] | Shit, barricade that door! | 靠 挡住那道门 |
[05:07] | Hurry! | 快 |
[05:18] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[05:19] | – Kid’s toy. A spaceship. – What? | -小孩的玩具 太空飞船 -什么 |
[05:21] | Specifically, the Predator spaceship playset | 具体点 是07年电影《异形大战铁血战士2》里的 |
[05:24] | from the 2007 movie Alien Versus Predator: Requiem. | 太空飞船套装 |
[05:27] | That’s the Predalien. | 那是混血异形 |
[05:28] | The alien-slash-Predator hybrid. | 外星人和掠夺者的混血 |
[05:30] | That’s how I know this set is from Requiem | 所以我才知道这是来自第二部 |
[05:32] | and not the original AvP. | 而不是第一部 |
[05:33] | The Predalien was only in the sequel. | 混血异形只存在于续集里 |
[05:35] | Don’t you dare mansplain the Predalien to me. | 不需要你给我解释混血异形 |
[05:37] | It appears in the final moments of the first film, | 它出现在了第一部电影的结尾 |
[05:39] | so it’s technically in both movies, you dumb bitch. | 所以严格来说两部都有 傻逼 |
[05:42] | Okay, you know your AvP. | 行 你也了解《异形大战铁血战士》 |
[05:43] | Let me guess: you followed me out of the Wall to kill me | 我猜猜 你跟着我从墙国出来杀我 |
[05:46] | to finish what your old pal Tim started. | 就是为了完成你和你朋友蒂姆搞起来的事 |
[05:49] | Tim. | 蒂姆 |
[05:50] | – Wrong again. – What? Then why did you– | -又错了 -什么 那你为什么… |
[05:51] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈 |
[06:00] | What’s all that? | 那是什么 |
[06:01] | Some stuff I put together | 我准备的东西 |
[06:02] | in case I ever had to escape the Wall. | 以防万一我需要逃离墙国 |
[06:04] | Everybody was always like, “You won’t need the bag.” | 每个人都说 你不需要应急包 |
[06:06] | “Why would you ever need the bag?” | 你为什么会需要应急包 |
[06:07] | Yeah, well, looks like I was right again, as usual. | 看样子我像往常一样又对了 |
[06:09] | – Firecracker? – Oh yeah. | -鞭炮 -是的 |
[06:11] | We could throw it at the possum. | 我们可以朝负鼠扔过去 |
[06:12] | It would probably just piss it off. | 多半只会激怒它 |
[06:14] | – What’s this? – Purell. | -这是什么 -普瑞来 |
[06:16] | You gotta put something on that leg | 你得抹点在你的腿上 |
[06:17] | if you don’t want to get an infection. | 如果你不想感染的话 |
[06:19] | – Thanks. – Hey, I still hate you, | -谢谢 -我仍然恨你 |
[06:21] | but I need you alive and alert | 但我需要你活着 保持警觉 |
[06:22] | if you’re gonna help me secure this place. | 如果你要帮我保卫这地方的话 |
[06:24] | Here. | 给 |
[06:25] | – Thanks. – Just to be clear, | -谢谢 -声明下 |
[06:27] | once we’re out of here, I’m still going to stab you in the eye. | 一旦我们从这出去 我还是会刺你的眼睛 |
[06:29] | You know, I did what I had to do for the good of my people. | 我为了我的人民做了我必须做的 |
[06:32] | They weren’t your people! | 他们不是你的人民 |
[06:33] | You’re a stupid terrorist | 你是个愚蠢的恐怖分子 |
[06:34] | who destroyed our society’s only chance | 毁了我们社会 |
[06:36] | at peace and stability. | 唯一获得安宁稳定的机会 |
[06:37] | You should feel free to go fuck yourself. | 你应该尽情操你自己 |
[06:39] | – You wish. – Like I would waste a wish on that? | -你倒是想 -就跟我会在这种事上浪费许愿机会一样 |
[06:42] | Yeah, right. You wish. | 是啊 你倒是想 |
[06:43] | Wow, you really got me. | 真是被你怼赢了呢 |
[06:46] | It’s getting late. I’ll take first watch. | 时间不早了 我守第一班 |
[06:48] | No way I’m sleeping with you sitting there. | 我才不可能让你坐在那看我睡觉 |
[06:49] | I’ll take first watch. | 我守第一班 |
[06:50] | Fine. But don’t you dare touch my penis while I’m asleep. | 行 不过你休想趁我睡觉时摸我的屌 |
[06:54] | What? I would never touch your disgusting penis! | 什么 我绝不会碰你恶心的屌 |
[06:56] | Good. No one has ever touched it | 很好 从没有人碰过 |
[06:58] | and that sure as hell isn’t changing tonight! | 今晚也不会改变 |
[07:05] | Wai– | 等等 |
[07:09] | Relax. Your twig’s over there. | 淡定 你的树枝在那边 |
[07:11] | I cleaned off the blood and sharpened it for you. | 我清理了血渍还帮你磨尖了 |
[07:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:15] | De nada. Breakfast? | 客气 吃早餐吗 |
[07:17] | I’m cooking mushrooms. I found them in the corner. | 我在煮蘑菇 我在角落里找到的 |
[07:19] | – No, I’m out of here. – That’s not an option. | -不 我要走了 -不行 |
[07:21] | If either of us step outside, old lady possum will kill us. | 如果我们俩出去 那只老负鼠会杀了我们的 |
[07:24] | – There’s nothing there. – Trust me, Jeff’s watching. | -外面什么都没有 -相信我 杰夫看着呢 |
[07:27] | Also, I’ve decided to call her “Jeff.” | 我决定叫它”杰夫” |
[07:28] | I know it’s a girl, but I had a roommate once | 我知道它是母的 但我以前有个室友 |
[07:30] | who had a face just like a possum and his name was Jeff. | 长得就跟负鼠一样 他名叫杰夫 |
[07:33] | Why is she waiting for us? | 它为什么在等我们 |
[07:34] | There are trash cans up and down the street | 街上有那么多垃圾箱 |
[07:35] | that have easier food. | 里面的食物更好找吧 |
[07:36] | I think we have a Jaws 2 situation on our hands, | 我们所面临的情况类似《大白鲨2》 |
[07:38] | the one where the momma shark | 鲨鱼妈妈为了死去的孩子 |
[07:40] | gets revenge on them for killing her kid. | 而找他们复仇 |
[07:41] | Her brain’s the size of a peanut, | 它大脑只有花生那么大 |
[07:43] | how long could she hold a grudge? | 它能记仇多久 |
[07:44] | Hours, days, months? | 几小时 几天 几个月 |
[07:46] | – Months? – It’s also possible | -几个月 -也可能 |
[07:47] | that you and I are already dead and this is Hell. | 你和我已经死了 这里是地狱 |
[07:50] | In that case, we’ll be here for all eternity. | 那样的话 我们只能永远待在这里了 |
[07:52] | You’re full of shit. I’ll take my chances outside. | 你真是满嘴狗屁 我愿意到外面冒险 |
[08:12] | So, how about that breakfast? | 要吃早餐吗 |
[08:18] | I imagine you’re pretty eager to get back | 我猜你肯定很想回到 |
[08:19] | to your terrorist pals in the Wall. | 你在墙国内的恐怖分子朋友身边吧 |
[08:21] | Oh, they’re probably planning some big extremist party | 他们多半在策划什么极端主义派对 |
[08:24] | to celebrate all their successful terrorizing. | 庆祝他们成功的恐怖行为 |
[08:26] | – That’s fucked up. – I’m never going back to the Wall. | -这太操蛋了 -我永远不会回墙国了 |
[08:28] | Because this is so great? | 因为这里很棒吗 |
[08:30] | I told you, I don’t want to talk about it. | 我说过 我不想谈这事 |
[08:33] | I can respect that. | 我表示尊重 |
[08:35] | Oh, please tell me. Please, please tell me, please– | 拜托跟我说说 跟我说嘛 |
[08:38] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[08:40] | After we stormed the palace, Tim went crazy. | 在我们冲击了宫殿后 蒂姆疯了 |
[08:43] | He didn’t want to tell anyone there was a way out. He– | 他不想告诉任何人有出路 他… |
[08:46] | He stabbed me, and he pushed me out the hole. | 他捅了我 然后把我从洞口推出 |
[08:48] | No fucking way. | 不是吧 |
[08:49] | So Tim stabbed you in the front | 所以蒂姆正面捅你 |
[08:51] | just like he stabbed me in the back. | 就像他从背后捅我一样 |
[08:53] | He didn’t stab you in the back! | 他没有从背后捅你 |
[08:54] | We were never on your side to begin with. | 我们从一开始就跟你不是一队的 |
[08:56] | Regardless, it sounded cool. | 无论如何 听上去很酷 |
[08:57] | Man, what a piece of shit. | 真是个垃圾 |
[08:59] | At least I always told you what the deal was. | 至少我总是告诉你情况是怎样的 |
[09:01] | I thought I knew him. I thought he was a good person. | 我以为我了解他 我以为他是好人 |
[09:03] | Power does crazy things to people. | 权力会对人产生疯狂的影响 |
[09:05] | Uh, not me. I mean, I handled it perfectly | 我是例外 我处理得很完美 |
[09:08] | and was an excellent, excellent leader. | 我是一个杰出的领袖 |
[09:09] | You flooded the bottom levels! | 你用水淹没了底层 |
[09:11] | People were trying to burn down the whole Wall. | 那些人想要烧掉整座墙 |
[09:13] | I had no choice! | 我别无选择 |
[09:15] | Whatever, we can at least both agree that Tim sucks. | 随便了 至少我们可以一致同意蒂姆是垃圾 |
[09:18] | I can’t imagine what’s happened to the Wall with him in charge. | 我无法想象他掌权下的墙国是什么样子 |
[09:20] | They need a real leader. | 他们需要一个真正的领袖 |
[09:22] | – How are the mushrooms? – Disgusting. | -蘑菇怎么样 -难吃死了 |
[09:24] | What are you, like a chef or something? | 你是厨师还是什么 |
[09:26] | Before I was put in the Wall, I worked at Benihana. | 我在进入墙国前 在红花餐厅工作 |
[09:30] | Uhhh, whoa, what are you– | 你在… |
[09:31] | Benihana’s my favorite restaurant of all time. | 红花餐厅是我最爱的餐厅 |
[09:34] | I went there twice a week for years! | 多年来我每周都会光顾两次 |
[09:36] | Are you serious? It’s so oily. | 你认真的吗 油那么重 |
[09:38] | Didn’t you get tons of diarrhea? | 你没有经常拉肚子吗 |
[09:39] | Tons and tons of diarrhea! | 拉了无数回 |
[09:41] | But that’s a small price for an onion volcano. | 但能吃到洋葱火山 这点代价不算什么 |
[09:44] | You know, it’s not just food– | 不仅仅是食物 |
[09:45] | “It’s an experience.” | 而是一种体验 |
[10:51] | So the Benihana founder is Rocky Aoki… | 红花餐厅的创始人是洛基·青木 |
[10:54] | – The father of Steve Aoki. – I don’t know who that is. | -史蒂夫·青木的父亲 -我不认识 |
[10:55] | He’s like this really famous DJ! | 他是个著名DJ |
[10:57] | And Rocky’s also the father of Devon Aoki. | 洛基也是戴文·青木的父亲 |
[11:00] | – I’m drawing a blank. – Supermodel-slash-actress. | -毫无头绪 -超模兼演员 |
[11:02] | She was in 2 Fast 2 Furious and Sin City. | 她参演过《速度与激情》和《罪恶之城》 |
[11:04] | And these people are famous? | 这些人很有名吗 |
[11:06] | Kinda, like 10 years ago. | 算是吧 十年前 |
[11:08] | I just realized I don’t know your real name. | 我刚意识到我不知道你真名 |
[11:10] | Your parents didn’t name you “The Duke,” Right? | 你父母没给你取名”公爵”吧 |
[11:11] | – Well, my real name is– – Hold on. | -我真名是 -等等 |
[11:14] | Ugh. Guess I shouldn’t have gone | 看来我不该 |
[11:16] | for that extra portion of ant brain. | 多加那个蚂蚁大脑的 |
[11:17] | – Yeah, right. – What’s with the tone? | -当然了 -你这什么口气 |
[11:19] | – Oh, come on. – What? | -得了吧 -怎么了 |
[11:20] | Don’t make me say it. Guys aren’t supposed to bring it up. | 别逼我说出来 男人不该说这事的 |
[11:23] | What? Stop being a dick, I told you about Aoki. | 什么 别犯贱 我都跟你说了青木的事 |
[11:25] | Okay. It’s pretty clear that you’re pregnant. | 好吧 很明显你怀孕了 |
[11:27] | What? No way, that’s impossible. | 什么 不可能 |
[11:29] | I’ve been seeing signs for a while. | 我已经注意到种种迹象有段时间了 |
[11:31] | I just assumed you didn’t want to talk about it. | 我只是以为你不想谈论 |
[11:33] | Who’s the father, some Benihana hunk? | 谁是父亲 某个红花餐厅的猛男吗 |
[11:35] | What’d he do, shoot that shrimp right into your pocket? | 他怎么做的 把那小虾射进你的口袋吗 |
[11:47] | Oh god… no. No, no, no, no, no. | 天 部不不不 |
[11:49] | This can’t be happening. | 怎么会这样 |
[11:50] | You’re also six to eight weeks late on your period. | 你月经已经晚来了6到8周 |
[11:53] | – Excuse me? – It’s close quarters in here. | -什么 -这里面空间这么小 |
[11:55] | I’m just supposed to not notice you’re not having a period? | 我难道要不注意到你没来月经吗 |
[11:58] | Yes! | 是的 |
[11:59] | God, I wish there was a way we could know for sure? | 天 真希望有什么能确定的方法 |
[12:01] | Oh, but there is. | 有的 |
[12:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:04] | The creme in a Cadbunny Creme Egg is basically made | 吉邦尼奶油彩蛋里面的奶油材质 |
[12:07] | of the same stuff used to make pregnancy tests. | 其实跟做验孕的材质是一样的 |
[12:09] | That is one hundred million percent not true. | 这绝对是大错特错 |
[12:11] | I put a drop of Cad Creme on each of these dimes | 我在每个硬币上都滴了一点奶油 |
[12:14] | to test them using our urine samples. | 用我们的鸟样来做检测 |
[12:15] | First, we’ll try mine, which will function as the control. | 首先 我们看看我的 作为对照物 |
[12:18] | Am I using “Control” Right? | 我”对照物”用对了吗 |
[12:19] | – Sounds right. – Okay, here we go. | -听上去没问题 -好的 那开始了 |
[12:23] | Okay, no reaction. | 好 没有反应 |
[12:24] | Now let’s try your urine. Or as I like to call it, “Yourine.” | 现在我们在看看你的尿液 我喜欢称之为”你尿” |
[12:36] | Jesus Christ! | 老天 |
[12:37] | Congratulations, Mom. | 恭喜了 妈妈 |
[12:39] | Aren’t you glad I’ve been saving acorn caps of our urine? | 你不高兴我一直有存我们的尿吗 |
[12:41] | No! This is terrible! | 不 这太糟了 |
[12:43] | Hey, come on! This is a miracle! | 拜托 这是奇迹 |
[12:45] | The first baby to be born small! | 第一个出生的缩小人 |
[12:47] | – It’s not mine, is it? – What! We’ve never even had sex. | -不是我的吧 -什么 我们从没做过爱 |
[12:50] | Good. You promised to never touch my penis when I’m asleep, | 很好 你答应不在我睡觉的时候碰我屌 |
[12:52] | and I expect you to honor that. | 我指望你能信守承诺 |
[12:55] | The father… it’s Tim. | 孩子他爸是 蒂姆 |
[12:57] | Whoa. You mean asshole Tim? | 你是说混蛋蒂姆 |
[12:59] | – Yes. – Shit. | -是的 -我去 |
[13:00] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 难以置信 |
[13:01] | How am I going to take care of a child out here? | 我在外面要怎么照顾一个小孩 |
[13:04] | Whatever happens, | 不管发生什么 |
[13:05] | you and I are going to figure this out together. | 你和我会一起想办法的 |
[13:08] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[13:10] | Wait a second, you’ve been saving our urine all this time? | 等等 你一直在存我们的尿 |
[13:13] | I call it our-ine. | 我称之为我们尿 |
[13:14] | Oh look, you weren’t complaining | 你泡那些又暖又苦的澡时 |
[13:16] | when you took all those warm, bitter baths. | 可没有抱怨 |
[13:17] | Yeah, I guess part of me knew, | 我其实大概也猜到了 |
[13:19] | but I just didn’t want to lose the option of | 但我不想失去 |
[13:20] | a relaxing midday soak to let my troubles melt away. | 把烦恼抛诸脑后的午间泡澡机会 |
[13:23] | Turns out it was piss. | 原来是尿 |
[13:28] | Keep pushing, Cherie! Keep pushing! | 用力 雪莉 用力 |
[13:31] | Push! | 用力 |
[13:33] | I’ve got it! | 我接到了 |
[13:35] | It’s not crying, Duke. Why isn’t it crying? | 没有哭 公爵 为什么没有哭 |
[13:38] | It’s a lime Gummy Bear! | 是酸橙味小熊软糖 |
[13:41] | Cherie, wake up! | 雪莉 醒醒 |
[13:42] | You’re having another nightmare | 你又做噩梦了 |
[13:43] | where you give birth to a piece of candy. | 梦到你生下了糖果 |
[13:44] | It was so real. | 太真实了 |
[13:46] | What was it this time? Twix? | 这次又是什么 特趣巧克力 |
[13:47] | – Gummy bear. – Green? | -小熊软糖 -绿色的 |
[13:48] | Yeah, it was green. | 嗯 绿色的 |
[13:49] | Holy shit, I guessed it? | 我的天 我猜对了 |
[13:52] | Here, drink this. You gotta stay hydrated. | 来喝了 你得多喝水 |
[13:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:59] | I’ve been doing some thinking. | 我最近思考了很多 |
[14:00] | This Alien Versus Predator: Requiem playset | 《异形大战铁血战士2》飞船套装 |
[14:03] | is no place to raise a child. | 不是养孩子的地方 |
[14:05] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[14:06] | Sure, it’s no Masters of the Universe | 没错 这不是《宇宙巨人希曼》里 |
[14:08] | Castle Grayskull Fortress of Mystery and Power | 给希曼和他敌人住的 |
[14:10] | for He-Man and his Foes, | 神秘和力量之骷髅头堡 |
[14:11] | but it’s not so bad . | 但也没那么糟 |
[14:12] | It’s starting to fall apart. | 已经开始分崩离析了 |
[14:13] | We’ve patched things with the extra Predator dreadlocks, | 我们用捕食者杀手的长发绺修补东西 |
[14:16] | but once those run out, there won’t be anything | 但一旦用完 就没有东西 |
[14:18] | to protect us and the baby from Jeff. | 能保护我们和小孩不受杰夫的伤害了 |
[14:20] | I forgot we were calling the possum Jeff. | 我都忘了我们把那负鼠叫做杰夫 |
[14:21] | This was always meant to be temporary. | 这本来就只该是暂时的住所 |
[14:23] | A baby needs real medical supplies | 婴儿需要真正的医疗补给 |
[14:25] | and non-insect foods. | 和非昆虫类的食物 |
[14:27] | Plus, if we could get in contact with some regular-sized people, | 再说 如果我们能联系到正常大小的人 |
[14:30] | there’s a chance we could be turned regular size again ourselves. | 或许还有机会恢复到原来的大小 |
[14:33] | But where could we even go? | 可我们能去哪呢 |
[14:36] | We have to go to the corner of happy and healthy. | 我们必须前往幸福健康的角落 |
[14:40] | The Wallgreans? Are you crazy? | 沃格林 你疯了吗 |
[14:42] | It would take weeks to reach on foot. | 步行的话会走好几周 |
[14:44] | I know. But we have to do it for the sake of the child. | 我知道 但为了孩子我们必须这么做 |
[14:47] | It’s so weird when you say “The child” All dramatic like that. | 你如此夸张地说”孩子” 听起来好怪 |
[14:50] | – Please stop. – Just one more time. | -拜托不要这样 -再说一次 |
[14:52] | – Fine. – For the sake of the child! | -行吧 -为了孩子 |
[14:54] | Anyway, besides Wallgreans, | 而且 除了沃格林 |
[14:55] | the only other option would be the Wall. | 唯一的选择就是墙国 |
[15:00] | Okay, maybe we try for Wallgreans. But what about Jeff? | 好吧 也许我们可以尝试去沃格林 但杰夫呢 |
[15:03] | Getting past her will be impossible. | 绕过它完全不可能 |
[15:04] | Dare I say… im-possum-able. | 或者我该说 “负可能” |
[15:08] | When we work together, nothing is im-possum-able. | 当我们齐心协力时 没有什么负可能 |
[15:16] | – We’re really doing this? – We’re doing it. | -我们真要这么做吗 -没错 |
[15:18] | Soon as I open the door, make a break for the grass line. | 我一打开门 你就冲向草线 |
[15:21] | I’ll get your back. | 我帮你殿后 |
[15:21] | Maybe we should just stay here | 也许我们该留下 |
[15:22] | and reinforce the alien egg chamber. | 加固外星卵室 |
[15:24] | Come on, you trust me, right? | 拜托 你信任我 对吗 |
[15:27] | I… trust you, The Duke. | 我信任你 公爵 |
[15:31] | Fuck. That’s so bright. | 操 好亮 |
[15:33] | Go. Go now! Go! | 快跑 快 快跑 |
[15:36] | Hey! Over here, you piece of shit! | 这边 王八蛋 |
[15:38] | I’m over here! | 我在这儿 |
[15:41] | Duke, what are you– | 公爵 你在… |
[15:49] | Duke! | 公爵 |
[15:52] | Noooo! | 不 |
[16:01] | Aww, dang it, I broke my Babu Frik collectible shot glass! | 该死 我打破了我的巴布·弗里克珍藏酒杯 |
[16:07] | What did you do, you dummy? | 你做了什么 蠢货 |
[16:08] | It was the only way… to stop her. | 那是唯一阻止它的方法 |
[16:11] | You have to get to Wallgreans. | 你必须去沃格林 |
[16:13] | I can’t do this without you! | 没有你我做不到 |
[16:15] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[16:17] | I hope this makes up | 希望这能弥补 |
[16:19] | for some of the bad things I did in the Wall. | 我以前在墙国里做过的坏事 |
[16:21] | I was a bad leader, Cherie. | 我是个糟糕的领袖 雪莉 |
[16:23] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[16:24] | I love you… but like in a fatherly way, | 我爱你 不过是父亲那样的爱 |
[16:26] | not like in a horny way. | 而不是想要做爱那种 |
[16:28] | Please don’t touch my dick when I’m dead. | 我死后请别碰我的屌 |
[16:30] | I won’t. I love you too, Duke. | 我不会的 我也爱你 公爵 |
[16:33] | You asked me once about my real name. | 你曾问过我的真名 |
[16:35] | My real name is… Ringo. | 我的真名是 林戈 |
[17:45] | * Oh, I think scrubs are great * | 我觉得小矮人很棒 |
[17:51] | Please tell me my water didn’t just break. | 别跟我说我的羊水破了 |
[17:53] | Fuck, fuck– | 操 操 |
[17:55] | * …flyness of a scrub is up for debate * | 小矮人的敏捷有待商榷 |
[18:00] | * Depending on the scrub in question * | 取决于被提及的小矮人 |
[18:03] | * That other song has it wrong * | 另一首歌是错的 |
[18:05] | * Holler! * | 呐喊 |
[18:07] | * Yes! Scrub scrub scrub * | 没错 小矮人 小矮人 小矮人 |
[18:08] | * You ain’t bad! * | 你不差 |
[18:11] | No, not now! | 别现在啊 |
[18:14] | Ice cold Pez, score! | 冰皮礼士糖 棒 |
[18:57] | I just realized Pez tastes like chalk. | 我刚意识到皮礼士糖味道像粉笔 |
[19:01] | * Yes, yes, scrubby scrub, scrub scrub, scrub, scrub * | 没错 小矮人 小矮人 小矮人 |
[19:03] | * Scrub, you’ve been misjudged * | 小矮人 你被错看了 |
[19:05] | * You’ve been marginalized * | 你被忽略了 |
[19:12] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[19:14] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[19:24] | We finally made it, sweetie. | 我们终于到了 亲爱的 |
[19:27] | I just wish Ringo was here with us. | 真希望林戈也在 |
[19:33] | No! | 不 |
[19:37] | No! No! No! | 不不不 |
[19:41] | 沃格林 为你呈现一个基列国圣诞节 使女的节日故事 | |
[19:51] | All of this, | 这一切 |
[19:52] | The Duke’s sacrifice, the journey, | 公爵的牺牲 旅途 |
[19:54] | it’s all been for nothing. | 都是徒劳 |
[19:55] | There’s no Wallgreans and nowhere else to go. | 没有沃格林 也无处可去 |
[19:58] | I don’t like it, and I don’t know what we’ll find there, | 我不喜欢 我知道我们会在那找到什么 |
[20:01] | but we have to go back to your father. | 但我们必须去找你父亲 |
[20:03] | We have to go back to the Wall. | 我们必须回墙国 |
[20:19] | 沃格林 为你呈现基列国 使女独立日盛典 | |
[20:47] | There it is. | 到了 |
[20:49] | Nothing’s ever easy, is it? | 没有什么是轻松的 对吗 |
[21:34] | Fuck you, bird. | 操你妈 鸟 |
[21:44] | Thank you, strange creature. | 谢谢你 陌生生物 |
[21:47] | I like Lightning McQueen. | 我喜欢闪电麦昆 |
[21:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:53] | I don’t know what we’re going to find there, | 我不知道我们会发现什么 |
[21:55] | but it’s been over a year since Tim took over | 但蒂姆接管已经过去一年多了 |
[21:57] | and he’s a psycho, | 他又是个疯子 |
[21:58] | so I can only assume it’s going to be bad. | 所以我只能假设情况很糟 |
[22:01] | That’s right. So keep quiet. | 没说 所以别出声 |
[22:10] | Cherie Day. What the fuck? | 雪莉日 什么鬼 |
[22:23] | I don’t understand. Everything looks so clean, | 我不明白 一切看上去都很干净 |
[22:25] | and the people look… happy. | 人们看着也很开心 |
[22:28] | Attention, citizens, | 全体公民注意 |
[22:29] | please welcome our leader… Tim! | 请欢迎我们的领袖 蒂姆 |
[22:34] | Wallians, welcome to the first annual Cherie Day. | 墙国人们 欢迎大家来到第一届雪莉日 |
[22:40] | Before we get to celebrating our fallen hero, | 在我们纪念我们陨落的英雄之前 |
[22:43] | there is an important announcement to make. | 我有一件重要的事情要宣布 |
[22:46] | But you won’t be hearing it from me. | 但是 不是由我来宣布 |
[22:52] | We captured the murderer. | 我们抓到了杀人犯 |
[22:54] | It was… | 那就是 |
[22:59] | a rogue cricket who got in the Wall. | 一只跑到墙国内的蟋蟀 |
[23:09] | I’ve seen that look before. | 我见过那表情 |
[23:10] | I’d rather just be alone, so– | 我只想一个人待着 |
[23:13] | Ch… Cherie? | 雪 雪莉 |
[23:14] | Seems like everyone knows me now. | 看样子现在人人都认识我了 |
[23:16] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[23:16] | How are you alive and tan? | 你怎么会还活着 肤色也深了 |
[23:19] | Don’t worry about that, I’ll explain later. | 别担心 我回头再跟你解释 |
[23:21] | I’m here because I want to save the Wall, | 我来是因为我想拯救墙国 |
[23:22] | – and I need your help. – Save it from what? | -我需要你的帮助 -有什么需要拯救的 |
[23:24] | I was in the crowd. I saw that look in your eyes. | 我之前在人群中 我看到了你的眼神 |
[23:27] | The cricket. It was a cricket– | 蟋蟀 是一只蟋蟀 |
[23:29] | Stop. You know it’s all an act, | 别说了 你知道那是逢场作戏 |
[23:30] | that Tim lies and hides his violence to protect the Wall. | 蒂姆靠撒谎 掩藏他的暴力来保护墙国 |
[23:34] | Okay, yeah, I’ve seen it. | 好吧 我是见过 |
[23:36] | He’s just like the Duke. | 他就跟公爵一样 |
[23:37] | He’s not like the Duke. He’s worse. | 他跟公爵不一样 他更坏 |
[23:39] | But it keeps the Wall safe. | 但这能维护墙国的安全 |
[23:41] | You have to think about the future. | 你得想想未来 |
[23:42] | I know. I’ve seen the future. | 我知道 我看过未来了 |
[23:45] | And it’s one where Tim can’t be in control. | 蒂姆不能掌权 |
[23:48] | You have a baby? | 你有小孩了 |
[23:49] | Her name is Pezlie. | 她叫皮斯莉 |
[23:51] | – Pezlie? – Yeah. | -皮斯莉 -嗯 |
[23:52] | She was born in a Pez dispenser. | 她在一个皮礼士糖盒子里出生 |
[23:54] | We’re just two people. | 只有我们两个人 |
[23:55] | We can’t take Tim on. | 我们没法对抗蒂姆 |
[23:56] | Everyone loves him. He’s so powerful. | 人人都爱戴他 他很强大 |
[23:58] | Nothing is im-possum-able when we work together. | 当我们齐心协力时 没有什么负可能 |
[24:01] | What? | 什么 |