时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Good job, guys! | 干得漂亮 伙计们 |
[00:08] | All in all, I’d say it was a pretty successful Eyes Wide Shut | 总而言之 这是个很成功的《大开眼戒》式 |
[00:09] | 欢迎来到《大开眼戒》 性爱派对 | |
[00:11] | sex party slash fundraiser for UNICEF. | 性爱派对暨联合国儿童基金会募捐活动 |
[00:14] | The time traveling glory hole was a great touch. | 时空穿越口设置得很妙 |
[00:17] | Dirty Randy’s still going at it, aren’t ya, bud? | 脏兰迪还在干呢 是吧 老兄 |
[00:19] | My dong inadvertently caused the assassination of JFK! | 我的大屌不慎导致了肯尼迪被暗杀 |
[00:23] | Wasn’t that a B-story on Modern Family? | 那不是《摩登家庭》里面一个辅线故事吗 |
[00:25] | That party sucked. No one wanted to sacrifice Ragu. | 那个派对超烂 没人想牺牲拉古 |
[00:28] | No way the petting zoo’s gonna take him back | 看它那惊恐的小眼神 |
[00:30] | with that haunted look in his eyes. | 宠物乐园不可能要它了 |
[00:36] | I finally did it! | 终于成功了 |
[00:37] | I perfectly deboned this brrranzino. | 我完美地给这条海鲈鱼拆了骨 |
[00:40] | It took me 147 tries but– Wait, wh-where is everyone? | 我试了147次但是…等等 大伙儿呢 |
[00:43] | Party’s over, man. You took too long with the fish. | 派对结束了 老哥 你处理鱼花了太久 |
[00:45] | I told you, just order Burger Lounge. | 跟你说了 点个汉堡厅外卖就好了 |
[00:47] | Everyone at an orgy expects to be eating Burger Lounge. | 参加群交派对的人都该吃汉堡厅 |
[00:50] | Burger Lounge: Eat Clean, Fuck Dirty. | “汉堡厅:吃得干净 操得下流” |
[00:52] | I guess I’ll just enjoy | 我就自己享用 |
[00:53] | this perfectly deboned European Sea Bass by myself. | 这条完美拆骨了的海鲈鱼好了 |
[01:00] | Should we save him? | 我们要救他吗 |
[01:01] | Yeah, I guess give him the Shlorplich maneuver. | 用什洛普星手法好了 |
[01:06] | Just for the record, I was just pretending to choke. | 郑重声明 我只是在假装窒息 |
[01:18] | Ah crap, the Pupa’s blue. | 糟糕 噗噗变蓝了 |
[01:20] | – Uh, what does that mean? – You’re the Pupa specialist! | -那意味着什么 -你才是噗噗专家 |
[01:22] | Right… and what does that mean? | 是哦…所以那意味着什么 |
[01:25] | Aisha, access the Pupa’s informational color swatches. | 阿伊莎 调取噗噗变色情报 |
[01:30] | Okay, royal blue means the Pupa has kennel cough, | 好了 宝蓝色说明噗噗得了犬窝咳 |
[01:32] | cornflower blue means one of us | 矢车菊蓝说明我们中有人 |
[01:33] | just had a sex dream about the other one, | 做了关于另一个人的春梦 |
[01:35] | navy blue means his Hulu plan is expiring, | 海军蓝说明它的Hulu会员要到期了 |
[01:37] | robin’s egg blue means we get a free Xbox, | 蒂芙尼蓝说明我们会得到一个免费的Xbox |
[01:39] | Pacific blue means we all die at midnight! | 海蓝色说明我们都会在午夜死亡 |
[01:43] | We were so close to gettin’ that Xbox! | 离拿到Xbox的颜色就差一点点 |
[01:46] | Planet Shlorp was a perfect utopia | 什洛普星曾是个完美的乌托邦 |
[01:48] | until the asteroid hit. | 直到被小行星撞上 |
[01:51] | One hundred adults and their replicants were issued a Pupa | 一百个成人以及他们的复制人分到了一只噗噗 |
[01:53] | and escaped into, uh, the space, | 逃往了太空 |
[01:55] | searching for new homes on uninhabited worlds. | 在杳无人迹的世界里寻找新家 |
[01:58] | We crashed on Earth, | 我们坠落在地球上 |
[01:59] | stranding us on an already overpopulated planet. | 困在了一个已经人口过密的星球 |
[02:01] | That’s right, I’ve been talking this whole time. | 是的 一直是我在说话 |
[02:03] | I’m the one holding the Pupa. My name’s Korvo. | 抱着噗噗的人是我 我叫科尔沃 |
[02:05] | This is, this is my show. | 这是我的节目 |
[02:06] | I just dropped the Pupa. Do you see me? | 我的噗噗掉了 你看到我了吗 |
[02:07] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[02:09] | I hate Earth. It’s a horrible home. | 我讨厌地球 这是个糟糕的家园 |
[02:11] | People are stupid. | 人类太蠢了 |
[02:12] | They love having robots do their jobs, | 他们喜欢让机器为他们代劳 |
[02:13] | but they don’t create a system of universal income | 但是却没有建立一个通用的酬劳系统 |
[02:15] | so they can have money after the robots take their jobs. | 这样他们就能拿机器的工钱 |
[02:18] | It makes no sense! | 这不科学 |
[02:29] | Okay, let me break it down for you. | 好了 我给你解释一下 |
[02:30] | Oh yeah, baby, break it down, break it down– | 解释一下 解释一下… |
[02:31] | Shut the fuck up, Terry! | 给我闭嘴 特里 |
[02:33] | Since the Pupa’s turned blue, | 自从噗噗变蓝后 |
[02:34] | he’s been emitting a protein dust | 它就在持续释放一种蛋白尘埃 |
[02:35] | that triggers a natural mechanism in our bodies | 这种尘埃会引发我们体内一种自然机制 |
[02:37] | that kills us in 12 hours. | 让我们在12小时内身亡 |
[02:38] | Ooh, stakes! People are listening now! | 好危险 现在大家认真听了 |
[02:41] | After we die, the Pupa will eat us, | 我们死后 噗噗会吃掉我们 |
[02:42] | then evolve and terraform this shit stain of a planet | 然后进化 把这个垃圾星球 |
[02:45] | into the image of our home world. | 转化成我们母星的样子 |
[02:46] | Hey, alright! That means we’re closer to completing the mission. | 不错 说明我们离完成任务进了一步 |
[02:48] | We are so good at this! | 我们好棒棒 |
[02:49] | I bet when I die, I’ll be so popular at school. | 我打赌我死以后 会在学校超有人气 |
[02:52] | Last year, Jeannie Scarlatos got crowned homecoming queen | 去年珍妮·斯嘉拉托斯当选了返校舞会女王 |
[02:55] | after a moose kicked her in the heart. | 因为有只驼鹿在她心口踹了一脚 |
[02:57] | Ooh, I’ve never died before! | 我从来没死过 |
[02:58] | But I have seen Weekend at Bernie’s like a hundred times, | 但我看了上百遍《老板度假去》 |
[03:00] | so I guarantee it’s gonna be hilarious. | 我保证死亡会很搞笑 |
[03:03] | You know, dying is gonna be great for all of us. | 知道吗 死亡对我们来说很棒 |
[03:04] | Let’s gather all our stuff and burn it on the front lawn. | 我们把家当都收拾一下 在前院烧掉吧 |
[03:07] | I don’t want any humans touching my shit while I’m dead. | 我才不想任何人类在我死后经手我的东西 |
[03:08] | And then we can dig the pits we die in. | 然后我们可以给自己挖好坟 |
[03:10] | Ooh, I gotta get my shovel back from Keith. | 我要从基思那儿把我的铁锹拿回来 |
[03:11] | Better hurry, Pupa’s looking hungry. | 快点吧 噗噗看起来饿了 |
[03:21] | Keith, whatever dumb shit you’re doing right now, stop. | 基思 不管你现在在干什么蠢事 停下 |
[03:23] | Korvo! Hey, buddy, check out my new business: | 科尔沃 老兄 看我新做的 |
[03:26] | “Fruit By Keith By The Foot.” | 基思牌果汁卷软糖 |
[03:28] | I’m making my own fruit snacks. | 我在自己做果味小吃 |
[03:29] | I don’t have time for your crazy neighbor antics. | 我没空看你的邻里滑稽戏 |
[03:31] | Give me back my shovel. | 把铁锹还给我 |
[03:31] | Oh okay. You digging a hole or something? | 好的 你准备挖个坑什么的吗 |
[03:33] | If you must know, I’m gonna be dying in about 12 hours, | 你要一定想知道 我12个钟头后要死了 |
[03:36] | and I need to dig my death hole. | 我要给自己挖个坟 |
[03:37] | Oh my God. Korvo, I’m so sorry. Are you sick? | 老天 科尔沃 我很遗憾 你生病了吗 |
[03:40] | No, it’s complicated alien shit. | 没有 是个复杂的外星人事情 |
[03:41] | I’m not gonna sit here and explain it to a moron. | 我才不会坐在这里跟个白痴解释 |
[03:43] | Well, I gotta say, I’m impressed with your attitude. | 我得说 我很佩服你的精神 |
[03:46] | If I knew I was going to die today, I’d be freaking out. | 我要是知道自己今天要死了 我会抓狂的 |
[03:48] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[03:49] | I mean, you know, death is so final. | 我是说 你懂的 死亡就是终点了 |
[03:51] | There’s so much I’d feel like | 我会觉得 |
[03:52] | I need to do in my life before I die. | 我死前还有好多事要做 |
[03:54] | What do you mean “Death is final”? | 你说”死亡就是终点”是什么意思 |
[03:58] | Oh, oh, guys. | 大伙儿 |
[03:59] | Um, after we burn our stuff, let’s salt the Earth, you know, | 我们烧完家当之后 给地球撒点盐吧 |
[04:00] | – like, just for safety. – Guys! Guys, stop! | -驱邪求平安什么的 -大伙儿 停手 |
[04:02] | We were lied to about what happens when you die! | 关于死后会怎么样 我们被骗了 |
[04:04] | Does this mean we actually get that Xbox? | 这意味着我们实际上会得到Xbox吗 |
[04:06] | I call first dibs, I wanna play the Moonlight LEGO game! | 我第一个 我要玩乐高月光游戏 |
[04:09] | No! Do know what YOLO means? | 不 你们知道”人只活一次”是什么意思吗 |
[04:10] | Isn’t it like the white version of FUBU? | 不就是白人版本的FUBU品牌吗 |
[04:12] | No! Keith just told me that when you die, | 不 基思刚才告诉我 如果你死了 |
[04:13] | that’s it, you don’t get to do anything after! | 一切到此为止 你不能够再做什么了 |
[04:15] | Y-you cease to exist! | 你就不再存在了 |
[04:16] | What? No, no, no, no. | 什么 不不不不 |
[04:17] | Look, I watch a lot of cartoons, and death is not a big deal. | 我看了很多动画 死亡不是什么大事 |
[04:20] | Apparently, those cartoons aren’t accurate! | 显然那些动画都不准确 |
[04:22] | This whole time, we were supposed to be living fulfilling lives! | 长久以来 我们都应该充实自己 |
[04:24] | He’s also making his own fruit leather, | 他还在自己做果丹皮 |
[04:26] | and I made fun of it until I tried some, | 我嘲笑了他 直到我尝了尝 |
[04:27] | and it’s actually really good. | 真的很好吃 |
[04:29] | But we’re dying in 11 hours. | 但我们11个小时后就要死了 |
[04:31] | Well, how are we supposed to live full lives | 我们怎么能够用消化一个麦旋风的时间 |
[04:32] | in the same amount of time it takes to digest a McFlurry? | 来活出丰富多彩的一生 |
[04:35] | Hey! Maybe we’re already fulfilled. | 或许我们已经充实了自己 |
[04:37] | One of my tweets did get a like from Post Malone. | 我发的一条推被波兹·马龙赞了 |
[04:40] | He’s pretty busy. | 他是个大忙人 |
[04:41] | Oh my God, you’re right! | 老天 你说得对 |
[04:42] | Maybe we are fulfilled. To the ship! | 或许我们已经充实了自己 去飞船 |
[04:44] | The dictionary defines fulfillment as | 字典上说 满足感就是 |
[04:46] | “Being satisfied or happy | “完全发展个人特点后的 |
[04:48] | as a result of fully developing one’s character.” | 满足感或幸福感” |
[04:50] | Okay, yeah, tha– I mean, that sounds like us. | 好吧 没错 那…那听起来像是我们 |
[04:52] | We’ve done that, I think. | 我们做到了 我觉得 |
[04:53] | Ayeesh, pull up the fulfillment meters. | 阿伊莎 调出充实度量表 |
[04:55] | 十分充实 八分充实 一般充实 三分充实 不充实 | |
[04:57] | Fuck ass, look at that! We’re hardly fulfilled at all! | 妈的 看看 我们根本没有充实 |
[04:59] | Aisha, how much time do we have until death? | 阿伊莎 我们离死亡还有多久 |
[05:01] | Eleven hours, 43 minutes, and 23 seconds. | 11小时43分23秒 |
[05:04] | – Cripes! – Aw, fuckers! | -糟糕 -完蛋了 |
[05:04] | Okay, calm down. We still have time to get fulfilled. | 好吧 冷静 我们还有时间来充实自己 |
[05:06] | It’s gonna be tight, so no time to waste. | 时间很紧 没空浪费 |
[05:08] | Everyone needs to write down | 每个人都写下所有 |
[05:09] | all the things that will make you fulfilled. | 让自己觉得充实满足的事请 |
[05:10] | You have one hour. Go! | 你们有一个小时 开始 |
[05:21] | Ugh, why did we waste a whole hour writing these ideas? | 我们为什么要浪费一整个小时写点子 |
[05:23] | I did mine in, like, five minutes then Googled up-kilt pictures | 我五分钟就写完了 然后剩下的时间都在 |
[05:26] | the rest of the time. | 用谷歌搜索苏格兰裙底的照片 |
[05:27] | There’s some big ol’ dongs in that. | 苏格兰裙底下有不少大屌 |
[05:29] | Geez, there’s a lot of these. “Learn how to crip walk.” | 妈耶 有好多这种 “学瘸子走路” |
[05:31] | “Shoot an avenge porn.” | “拍一部复仇黄片” |
[05:32] | “Fight the Property Brothers.” | “和”房产兄弟”打一架” |
[05:33] | Yay! The pink ones are mine! | 粉色的是我写的 |
[05:35] | Crip walk dancing isn’t gonna move the needle. | 瘸子步不会让充实度上升 |
[05:36] | We have to do the one that makes us the most fulfilled | 我们要选充实度最高 |
[05:38] | in the least amount of time. | 又耗时最短的那件事做 |
[05:39] | Win a Teen Choice Award? | 获得青少年选择奖 |
[05:41] | It’s the last step to winning an AGOT. | 那是赢得AGOT大满贯的最后一步 |
[05:42] | Adult Video News, Grammy, | 成人影视奖 格莱美 |
[05:44] | Oscar, and Teen Choice. | 奥斯卡和青少年选择奖 |
[05:45] | Part of an AGOT won’t do it. | AGOT大满贯其中一项没有用 |
[05:46] | You need the whole AGOT. | 你需要完整的大满贯 |
[05:47] | – End global warming? – That’s mine. | -终结全球变暖 -我写的 |
[05:49] | I don’t know, it felt like something people talk about, right? | 我也不知道 感觉像是人们挂在嘴边的事 |
[05:51] | Too easy. | 太简单了 |
[05:52] | We could just do that with our End Global Warming Ray. | 用我们的终结全球变暖射线就好了 |
[05:54] | Hunt down and kill Carmen Sandiego. | 抓住并杀掉神偷卡门 |
[05:56] | Hell yeah, this one’s mine. | 棒极了 这是我写的 |
[05:57] | Fuck Carmen Sandiego, always rubbing it in our face | 混蛋神偷卡门 总是用她四处旅行谋生 |
[05:59] | that she gets to travel for a living! | 来侮辱我们 |
[06:01] | “Help a rag-tag group of kids win a sports championship.” | 帮助一群底层社会孩子们赢得体育冠军 |
[06:03] | – Hey, that’s it! – What? | -就是它了 -什么 |
[06:04] | Why would we care about that? It sounds stupid. | 关我们什么事 这听起来好蠢 |
[06:06] | Hey, that’s not stupid, that’s my idea! | 这不蠢 这是我的点子 |
[06:08] | Yes, we don’t care about it. | 没错 我们不在乎这事 |
[06:09] | But if we do care about it after we finish, | 但如果我们做完之后开始在乎了 |
[06:11] | then we’ll be fulfilled | 那我们就被充实了 |
[06:12] | just like Gordon Bombay in The Mighty Ducks! | 就像《野鸭变凤凰》里的戈登·孟买一样 |
[06:13] | Told you it wasn’t stupid, Yumyulack! | 说了这个点子不蠢 雅姆莱克 |
[06:15] | Oh, it was totally stupid, Jesse. | 它非常蠢 杰茜 |
[06:17] | But then I figured out a way to make it cool. | 但后来我想到了一个让它变酷的办法 |
[06:19] | Come on, no time to waste. | 来吧 没时间浪费了 |
[06:20] | Goddamn, you motherfuckers are back again? | 老天 你们这些贱人又回来了 |
[06:23] | We need you to find us the nearest championship game. | 我们需要你找到最近的体育锦标赛 |
[06:25] | Okay, it’s kinda out of season but let me see. | 好吧 虽然现在是淡季但是让我找找 |
[06:27] | 巴西 里约热内卢 | |
[06:27] | The closest option is a water polo championship | 最近的是一个水球比赛 |
[06:30] | in Rio De Janeiro. Y’all got swimming suits? | 在里约热内卢 你们都有泳衣吧 |
[06:32] | Ugh, water polo is just wet hockey. It’ll have to do. | 水球不就是湿透的曲棍球 必须有用 |
[06:35] | The Solar Opposites are going to Brazil to get fulfilled! | 外星难民们要去巴西充实人生了 |
[06:44] | Stop that! We don’t have time for any cool establishing shots! | 别拍了 我们没时间拍漂亮的远景镜头 |
[06:51] | Ah, that took way too long! | 路上花了太久了 |
[06:52] | Come on, let’s find the rag-taggers and get on with this. | 快 找到底层小孩然后开工 |
[07:08] | Holy guacamole, mama like. | 老天爷 本姑娘喜欢 |
[07:10] | Goddammit, none of these guys are rag-taggy at all. | 老天 这些汉子没一个看起来底层人民 |
[07:12] | They swim all day, of course they look like Greek fucking Gods. | 他们整天在游泳 当然看起来像希腊雕塑 |
[07:15] | Who cares? | 谁在乎 |
[07:16] | Just pick a team and I’ll zap ’em with the Rag Tag Ray. | 随便挑一个队伍 我用底层射线射一下 |
[07:19] | Asthmatic and from a C-list South American country? Boom. | 有哮喘并来自南美三线国家吗 太好了 |
[07:26] | Now they’re tagged to the rag. | 他们现在被打上了底层的标签 |
[07:27] | – You missed one. – No, I didn’t. | -你漏了一个 -不 我没有 |
[07:29] | I just want to win for my dad. | 我只是想为我父亲赢得比赛 |
[07:31] | He has butt cancer in his heart. | 他的心脏上生了腚癌 |
[07:33] | Okay, guys, I know you’re super rag-tag and down on your luck | 好吧 伙计们 我知道你们超级底层且很背运 |
[07:35] | but if you listen to our coaching and work as a team, | 但假如你们听从我们的指导并团队协作 |
[07:37] | we can go all the way! | 我们就一定能赢 |
[07:38] | Plus we have to do this as fast as possible. | 而且我们得尽快赢 |
[07:40] | I just want to make my dad proud. | 我只是想让我爸感到骄傲 |
[07:41] | He got his heart butt cancer from smoking. | 他因为吸烟 心脏上生了腚癌 |
[07:43] | We get it. | 我们知道了 |
[07:44] | 1 俄罗斯 2 巴西 3 克罗地亚 4 黑山 5 日本 7 希腊 8 匈牙利 9 巴拉圭 | |
[08:16] | VS | 决赛 俄罗斯 巴拉圭 |
[08:45] | I love you, butt cancer dad! | 我爱你 患腚癌的爸爸 |
[08:48] | Thank you for making us champions. | 谢谢你让我们成为了冠军 |
[08:49] | But can you turn me back to young. | 但你能把我变回年轻的时候吗 |
[08:51] | I was so hot and had a beautiful voice | 我曾经非常性感 嗓音迷人 |
[08:53] | and got tons of pussy. | 女人无数 |
[08:55] | No, we have to get back and see how fulfilled we are. | 不行 我们得回去看看我们有多充实 |
[08:57] | Hurry, hurry! Check the meters. Are-are-are we fulfilled? | 快 快点 看看计量表 我们达成了吗 |
[08:59] | I feel pretty dang satisfied! | 我觉得相当满足 |
[09:01] | Oh shit! They’ve hardly moved at all. | 该死 数字几乎没动 |
[09:01] | 充满 大部分 部分 少量 无 | |
[09:03] | No! That should’ve worked. | 不 那应该有用的 |
[09:04] | We wasted so much time on that stupid water polo thing. | 我们在那个愚蠢的水球上浪费了太多时间 |
[09:07] | Jesus Christ, the Pupa looks so hungry. | 天啊 噗噗看起来好饥饿 |
[09:11] | I can’t go down like this! | 我不能这样死 |
[09:12] | You know what? You’re all holding me back! | 知道吗 你们都在拖累我 |
[09:14] | Fuck you, guys, I’m getting fulfilled by myself! | 去你们的 伙计们 我要靠自己充实 |
[09:16] | – Okay, I’m gonna go. Fuck you! – Give me a slip. | -好吧 我要走了 去你的 -放开我 |
[09:18] | Fuck you losers! | 去你的废物们 |
[09:23] | Help an old lady across the street. | 帮一位老太太过马路 |
[09:25] | Why are all of Korvo’s ideas about doing stuff to old ladies? | 科尔沃的点子怎么都是帮助老太太的 |
[09:27] | Hey, Granny! Stop! | 你好 老奶奶 站住 |
[09:29] | – You’re hurting me! – No, I’m not, this is helping! | -你弄疼我了 -不 我没有 这是在帮你 |
[09:31] | I need to go to the bus on the other side of the street. | 我需要去街对面的公交站 |
[09:34] | No time! I’m getting fulfilled! | 没时间 我正在充实自己 |
[09:36] | – What the fuck! – Eat shit! | -什么鬼 -去死吧 |
[09:39] | Teach someone to read. Ugh, stupid Jesse. | 教人识字 愚蠢的杰茜 |
[09:42] | Why can’t I do something awesome, | 我为什么就不能做些很酷的事呢 |
[09:43] | like see how many grapes I can fit in my mouth? | 比如看看我的嘴里能塞多少颗葡萄 |
[09:47] | Now your baby can read. You’re welcome! | 你的宝宝现在会识字了 不用谢 |
[09:49] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[09:50] | Now you can read. Getting fulfilled! | 现在你会识字了 我要变充实了 |
[09:52] | I could already read, I’m a famous novelist. | 我本来就会识字 我是位著名的小说家 |
[09:54] | Now your hat can read! | 你的帽子现在会识字了 |
[09:56] | Stop that! What are you doing? | 住手 你在做什么 |
[09:57] | – Your car can read! – Help! | -你的车现在会识字了 -救命 |
[09:58] | This alien is educating my things! | 这个外星人正在教育我的东西 |
[10:00] | Stop right there, you dirty alien! | 不许动 你这个肮脏的外星人 |
[10:02] | Oh God, I can read? | 天啊 我会识字了吗 |
[10:03] | What if I gain empathy? | 如果我有同情心了怎么办 |
[10:04] | What if I learn things that force me to re-evaluate | 如果我学会了那些让我不得不重新评价 |
[10:06] | my hardline conservative opinions? | 我强硬派保守观点的东西怎么办 |
[10:08] | Oh my God! | 我的天啊 |
[10:10] | I don’t have a lot of time, so I have to learn how to skydive | 我时间不多 所以我必须同时学会 |
[10:12] | and get baptized at the same time. | 跳伞和受洗 |
[10:13] | I’m certified by the FAA and our Lord and Savior– | 我有联邦航空局 上帝和救世主的认证 |
[10:17] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊 |
[10:19] | Dunk your head in the holy water! | 把你的头浸到圣水里 |
[10:21] | Korvo, I now baptize you | 科尔沃 我现在为你受洗 |
[10:23] | in the name of the Father, Son, and the– | 以圣父 圣子和圣灵的名 |
[10:24] | Oh shit, I dropped the bowl! | 该死 我把盆掉了 |
[10:25] | Fuck, fuck, fuck! | 该死 该死 真该死 |
[10:36] | Oh, looks like God was on our side! | 看来上帝站在我们这边 |
[10:39] | Although his ways are mysterious. | 尽管祂的方式很神秘 |
[10:43] | What are you doing, little girl? | 你在做什么 小姑娘 |
[10:44] | I’m freein’ the Willys, ya dumb cracker! | 我在解救这些鲸鱼 你个蠢货 |
[10:54] | Have fun being free, Willys! | 享受自由的快乐吧 鲸鱼们 |
[11:02] | Alright, Jake Slater, you have been kissed. | 好吧 杰克·史莱特 你已经被亲过了 |
[11:04] | Just to be clear, | 声明一下 |
[11:05] | this probably would have fulfilled Jesse more than me. | 这或许本会让杰茜更充实 而不是我 |
[11:07] | I’ve never been kissed like that before. | 我之前从未像这样被人吻过 |
[11:09] | Will you go to prom with me? | 你愿意和我去舞会吗 |
[11:10] | Depends on what you’re wearing! | 这取决于你穿什么 |
[11:25] | – What the fuck are you doing here? – Hello, Ms. Frankie. | -你来这里干什么 -你好 弗朗基女士 |
[11:28] | Yumyulack wanted to tell you “To go fuck yourself twice, | 雅姆莱克想对你说 “去你妈的 两次 |
[11:31] | you has-been bag of stinky dog piss.” | 你这个过气的臭狗尿” |
[11:33] | Hurtful but continue. | 很伤人 但继续说 |
[11:35] | And Terry wanted to– | 特里想要 |
[11:36] | Oh, hells no. | 不会吧 |
[11:37] | What is it? | 写了什么 |
[11:47] | I’m watching you! | 我看着你呢 |
[11:48] | But I’m dancing like you’re not! | 但我在跳舞而你们没有 |
[12:19] | Don’t– | 不要 |
[12:20] | Dammit, Frankie, I’m on the clock. | 该死 弗朗基 我赶时间 |
[12:25] | Wait, Samantha! Don’t get on that plane. I love you. | 等等 萨曼莎 别上那架飞机 我爱你 |
[12:28] | What? Me? I don’t know you! | 什么 我吗 我根本不认识你 |
[12:31] | I love you more than anything I’ve ever– | 我爱你胜过一切 |
[12:57] | Man, that was some good fulfilling! | 天啊 真的好有成就感 |
[12:59] | I’m so fulfull, I’m gonna yack. | 我好充实 我要开始欢呼了 |
[13:01] | Let’s not start tuggin’ | 我们先不要开始 |
[13:02] | each other’s nonexistent dicks quite yet. | 猛拽对方并不存在的小弟弟 |
[13:04] | We don’t know if it worked. | 我们不知道这是否有效 |
[13:05] | Oh, I have a feeling I’m completely fulfilled. | 我有一种预感我已经完全充实了 |
[13:07] | I didn’t give a woman six and a half orgasms for nothing. | 我可不是白白给一个女人六个半小时的高潮 |
[13:10] | Aisha, pull up our fulfillment meters | 阿伊莎 调出我们的充实程度指标 |
[13:11] | and prepare to be impressed. | 准备好大吃一惊吧 |
[13:13] | 十分充实 八分充实 一般充实 三分充实 不充实 | |
[13:14] | Mostly? What the fuck? | 八分充实 什么玩意 |
[13:16] | What? I don’t understand, we did all our slips! | 什么 我不明白 我们完成了纸条上的所有事 |
[13:19] | Ooh, my word of the day! | 我的每日一词来了 |
[13:20] | Today’s word is dilatory, | 今天的词是 拖沓的 |
[13:22] | meaning moving or proceeding at less than normal speed. | 意思是以低于正常的速度移动或是行进 |
[13:24] | I’ll use it in a sentence: | 我来造个句 |
[13:25] | I am dilatory all the time | 我一直都很拖沓 |
[13:27] | because I’m kinda lazy and fuckin’ stupid. | 因为我有点懒而且非常蠢 |
[13:31] | Oh my God, I’m fulfilled! I did it! I feel amazing! | 上帝啊 我完全充实了 我做到了 我感觉太棒了 |
[13:34] | I YOLO’d and you didn’t! | 我过了充实的一生 而你们没有 |
[13:35] | You’re Yo-Losers! | 你们是没有充实一生的失败者 |
[13:39] | Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. Where’s that button? | 对了 对了 那个按键在哪 |
[13:43] | Fuck you! Fuck you! And fuck you! | 滚吧你 你 还有你 |
[13:46] | Shut up, Terry! You suck. | 闭嘴 特里 你这个垃圾 |
[13:47] | Yeah, shut up! | 没错 闭嘴 |
[13:48] | Make me, you unfulfilled motherfuckers! | 我就不 你们几个没有充实生活的傻逼 |
[13:54] | Ah geez, he really splatted. | 天呐 他还真是摔得稀碎 |
[13:56] | It wasn’t even that much of a fall. | 跌落的地方也没多高 |
[13:58] | Hey, that’s my “B” Guys. | 大伙 是我的错 |
[14:00] | Stop licking Terry’s blood, you Ragu! Show some respect! | 别舔特里的血了 你这个肉酱 拿出点尊重来 |
[14:03] | Wait a minute. When Terry died, | 等一下 特里死了之后 |
[14:04] | it looks like his fulfillment points transferred over to me. | 他的充实数值似乎转移到了我身上 |
[14:07] | I’m almost fulfilled now. | 现在 我快要完全充实了 |
[14:08] | Holy shit, I guess we’re in a | 我的天呐 我想我们这是 |
[14:10] | “There-can-only-be-one” Highlander-type situation. | 一个类似《挑战者》那样 最终只能有一个人的情况 |
[14:12] | Wait, I thought that show was about a hot nurse | 等下 我以为那个电影是关于一个火辣的护士 |
[14:14] | who goes back in time to get her ass eaten out? | 回到过去 搞得她筋疲力尽 |
[14:17] | No, that’s Outlander. | 不 那是《古战场传奇》 |
[14:18] | Highlander means if one of us kills the other two, | 《挑战者》的意思是 我们中间的一个人杀掉另两个 |
[14:20] | we’d be totally fulfilled before we die. | 我们就可以在死之前达到完全充实 |
[14:21] | Okay. That tracks. | 好吧 这说得通 |
[14:22] | But we would never kill each other, right? | 但是我们不会互相杀害的 对吧 |
[14:24] | I mean, w-we’re a family. | 我是说 我 我们是一家人 |
[14:25] | – Yeah. That’s, that’s what we all think. – Sure. A family. | -是的 我们都是这么想的 -是的 一家人 |
[14:28] | I’m gonna go mourn Terry in another part of the house. | 我要去屋子的另一个地方祭奠特里了 |
[14:32] | I’m gonna go do, uh, some Solar Opposites stuff. | 我要去做点 外星难民的事 |
[14:35] | And I am going to go write a Rotten Tomatoes user review | 我要去烂番茄写一篇关于 |
[14:39] | of Thor: The Dark World. | 《雷神2 黑暗世界》的影评 |
[14:40] | So people can know my thoughts on that particular Thor movie. | 这样大家就可以知道我对那部雷神影片的看法了 |
[14:46] | It’s so great that we’re not preparing to kill each other. | 我们不会准备互相残杀真是太好了 |
[15:03] | Hey, beautiful. You ready to fuck shit up? | 美人 准备好大闹一场了吗 |
[15:10] | Dammit. Why did I design this to only turn when you go backwards? | 操 为什么我把它设计成只有倒车的时候才能转弯 |
[15:16] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[15:18] | Aisha, I need that magic potion. | 阿伊莎 我需要那瓶魔力药水 |
[15:20] | The one we keep in Narnia? | 我们存在纳尼亚的那瓶 |
[15:21] | We promised we would never go back. | 我们承诺过不会再回去的 |
[15:23] | No, the secret magic potion that Jewish wizard taught me! Hurry! | 不 是犹太巫师教我做的那瓶 快点 |
[15:27] | Baruch Atah Adonai | 赞美你 我的真主 |
[15:29] | Expellilumus Leviosa… | 伊克斯帕利路玛斯 勒维奥萨 |
[15:29] | 应该是 Expelliarmus 缴械咒 Wingardium Leviosa 悬浮咒 | |
[15:42] | No fair, you have a tank! | 不公平 你有辆坦克 |
[15:43] | Yeah, and I’m gonna blast you | 是啊 我要炸烂你 |
[15:45] | and develop the shit out of my character! | 然后好好发展我的人物角色 |
[15:46] | Maybe that would have worked before I made my magic me’s! | 那可能在我创造出超多的魔力我之前还能有效 |
[15:50] | Come on out, boys! | 出来吧 孩子们 |
[15:53] | That’s not fair! | 不公平 |
[15:54] | Jesse, what did you do? Aren’t you trying to kill us too? | 杰茜 你干了什么 你难道不也要杀了我们吗 |
[15:56] | Oh gosh, no. I would never do that to my family. | 天呐 不 我永远都不会对我的家人那么做 |
[15:58] | Typical Jesse. So stupid. | 典型的杰茜行为 太蠢了 |
[16:03] | Psych! I Home Alone’d the whole house! | 吓你一跳 我把整个房子布置的像《小鬼当家》一样 |
[16:06] | Welcome to Hell, boys! | 欢迎来到地狱 小伙子们 |
[16:09] | Die, you creepy little Korvos! | 死吧 怪异的小科尔沃们 |
[16:31] | Ha! Try getting all those feathers off of you! | 哈哈 看你怎么弄掉你身上那么多的羽毛 |
[16:48] | I’m gonna kill that kid! | 我要杀了那个小孩 |
[16:52] | Come out here, normal-sized Korvo! | 出来吧 正常大小的科尔沃 |
[16:55] | – It’s time for me to finish you! – Not quite yet! | -是时候让我了结你了 -还不是时候 |
[17:00] | Meet ogre Korvo. | 来见见食人魔科尔沃 |
[17:02] | Or as I like to call him, Orgo. | 而我称呼他为 食人沃 |
[17:27] | Oh my God, Yumyulack is dead! | 上帝啊 雅姆莱克死了 |
[17:30] | My brother from another toe mother! | 我的另一个脚趾母亲家的哥哥 |
[17:32] | Yeah, I killed him, and you’re next. | 没错 我杀了他 下一个到你了 |
[17:38] | Wait a minute. W-what are we doing? This feels wrong. | 等一下 我们在干什么 这感觉不对 |
[17:40] | Should we really be killing each other | 我们真的应该互相残杀 |
[17:41] | just to get these stupid points? | 就是为了得到那点分数吗 |
[17:43] | I was just thinking the same thing! | 我也在想同样的事情 |
[17:45] | We should have spent these last 12 hours with each other, | 我们应该把最后的十二个小时花在互相陪伴上 |
[17:48] | enjoying the company of family. | 享受家人们的陪伴 |
[17:50] | I’m sorry, Jesse. Y-you’re right. | 对不起 杰茜 你说得对 |
[17:54] | Korvo, I’m scared. | 科尔沃 我好害怕 |
[17:56] | Is, is dying gonna hurt? | 死会痛吗 |
[17:58] | No, I, I think it’ll be peaceful, li-li-like falling asleep. | 不 我 我想死是很平静的 就像是睡着了 |
[18:01] | Well, I’m glad that at least we’ll die together. | 我很开心 至少我们会一起死 |
[18:04] | You know what? Maybe spending time with people you love | 也许花时间和你爱的人在一起 |
[18:06] | is what gives your life meaning. | 才是生命的意义 |
[18:07] | Not some bucket list or making a history teacher cum so hard | 而不是什么遗愿清单 或是让历史老师高潮的太狠 |
[18:10] | she loses feeling in her left side? | 以至于她左半边身子失去知觉 |
[18:12] | Korvo, that’s beautiful. | 科尔沃 你说得太好了 |
[18:13] | Come here, ya big lug. | 快过来抱一下 你这个大笨蛋 |
[18:21] | No, Korvo! | 不 科尔沃 |
[18:22] | My last booby trap, I forgot all about it! | 我的最后一个陷阱 我把它忘得一干二净 |
[18:24] | I’m so sorry! No! | 对不起 不 |
[18:28] | Wait! | 等下 |
[18:31] | I’m fulfilled! | 我完全充实了 |
[18:32] | It feels amazing! | 这感觉太棒了 |
[18:34] | I’m fulfilled, mother scratchers! | 我完全充实了 操蛋玩意们 |
[18:37] | But I only have a minute left. | 但是我只剩下一分钟了 |
[18:39] | I gotta do this right. | 我必须得把这事做好 |
[18:41] | Korvo said it’s all about family. | 科尔沃说过 一切都是为了家庭 |
[18:43] | It’s time to bring this baby full circle. | 是时候让整件事完圆满结束 |
[18:57] | Goodbye, Pupa. | 再见 噗噗 |
[18:58] | Remember not to eat us too fast or you’ll get a tummy ache. | 记得不要吃我们吃得太快 不然你会肚肚痛的 |
[19:05] | Any moment now. | 我躺好了 |
[19:09] | Maybe that old clock was just a little fast. | 也许那台老钟走得有点快了 |
[19:16] | Ah cripes, | 天呐 |
[19:18] | did I kill our family for no reason? I hate when– | 我是不是莫名其妙得杀了我全家 我讨厌… |
[19:21] | Holy sh– | 我 |
[19:42] | Look at that Pupa eating our fruit. | 快看 噗噗吃我们的果实 |
[19:44] | Maybe save some and make a jam, you little fatty! | 也许你可以留一点果实做成果酱 小胖墩 |
[19:46] | Alright, so w-what next? | 好吧 下一步呢 |
[19:48] | Is the Pupa gonna terraform the world | 一旦噗噗吃完了果实 |
[19:49] | once he’s done eating the fruit? | 它就会把地球什洛普化了吗 |
[19:50] | – You’re the Pupa specialist! – Right, right, right, right. | -你才是噗噗专家 -对对对 |
[19:52] | No, I-I-I meant like for everyone else | 不 我是帮剩下那些 |
[19:54] | who doesn’t know what the Pupa does. | 不知道噗噗是干什么的人问的 |
[19:55] | Jesus, Terry. No. | 老天 特里 不 |
[19:56] | There’s like a bunch more steps in his evolution after this. | 这事之后 还有好多步骤才能完成进化 |
[19:58] | This is just step eight. Or-or nine. I don’t know. | 这才是第八步 还是第九步 我不知道 |
[20:01] | Oh, look at him go. You were a hungry little Pupa, weren’t you? | 快看它爬来爬去的 你这个饥饿的小噗噗 |
[20:04] | Pupa, get over here and suck the sap off my trunk! | 噗噗 到我这来 狠狠吸干我身上的汁液 |
[20:07] | Whoa, you’re all trees now? | 你们现在都变成了树吗 |
[20:09] | Of course we are. We-we died and came back as trees. | 当然了 我们死了之后又以树的形式复活了 |
[20:11] | Why do you sound surprised? | 为什么你听上去这么惊讶 |
[20:12] | ‘Cause it’s fuckin’ crazy. | 因为这他妈太疯狂了 |
[20:14] | When humans die, we just turn into rotten mush. | 人死了之后 就会变成腐烂的糊状物 |
[20:16] | We don’t come back as trees. | 我们不会复活变成树 |
[20:17] | Okay, smartass, but then where did all the trees come from? | 好吧 聪明蛋 那这么多树是从哪里来的 |
[20:20] | I mean, they’re everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[20:21] | I don’t know, those are just trees. | 我不知道 那些就是树 |
[20:22] | You’re telling me human death operates by different rules | 你是说 人类的死亡是遵守完全不同的规则 |
[20:24] | and we didn’t have to get fulfilled before we died? | 我们不需要先充实一生 然后再死去 |
[20:26] | I guess not. | 我猜是不用 |
[20:27] | We destroyed our house because of your bullshit, Keith! | 因为你的胡言乱语 我们把家都毁了 基思 |
[20:29] | How was I supposed to know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[20:30] | Fuck you, Keith! You suck! | 去你妈的 基思 你这个垃圾 |
[20:31] | And your Fruit by Keith by the Foot | 你那个基思牌果汁卷卷糖 |
[20:33] | tastes like Poop by Keith from the Butt! | 尝起来像是基思牌屁汁卷卷屎 |
[20:35] | I wasted my cool-ass hidden tank because of you! | 因为你 我浪费掉了我隐藏起来的酷炫坦克 |
[20:38] | Jesus Christ, calm down! I thought you were dying! | 上帝啊 冷静 我以为你要死了 |
[20:40] | You’re a piece of shit, Keith! Fuck you! | 你这个垃圾臭屎 去你妈的 |
[20:42] | – Stop! – Die, die! | -住手 -死吧 |
[20:43] | When we grow our legs back, we’re gonna kill you! | 我们长出脚之后 就会来杀了你 |
[20:45] | – Yeah, Keith! – I was just trying to help! | -没错 基思 -我只是想要帮助你们 |
[20:47] | You better move, Keith! You better change your identity! | 你最好快点搬走 基思 你最好把你的身份改了 |
[20:49] | We’re going to spend the rest of our lives | 我们会用余生 |
[20:50] | hunting your stupid ass down! | 追杀你的 |
[20:52] | Wow, it turns out hatin’ on Keith together | 原来一起憎恶基思 |
[20:55] | was what finally fulfilled them all. | 是最终让他们完全充实的办法 |
[20:57] | – Ah , I feel so fulfilled! – Me too! | -我感觉太充实了 -我也是 |
[20:59] | Aw, this is amazing. | 这感觉太棒了 |
[21:00] | We should’ve just been tormenting Keith all along. | 我们一开始就应该折磨基思就好了 |
[21:02] | It’s so nice to be fulfilled as a family. | 一家人一起如此充实真的太好了 |
[21:05] | I can already see my feet starting to form, | 我已经能看到我的脚逐渐成型了 |
[21:07] | so you better pack up, you little bitch! | 你最好收拾快点 你这个小婊子 |
[21:08] | You don’t know how many seasons we’re gonna have, Keith! | 你不知道我们要演上多少季 基思 |
[21:10] | We’re aliens. We can grow into trees and come back | 我们是外星人 我们可以变成树再重生 |
[21:12] | season after season! | 一季又一季 |
[21:14] | I’m gonna cut your eyes out! | 我要把你眼睛挖出来 |
[21:15] | Yeah, I’m gonna kick you in the dick! | 没错 我要踹爆你的鸡儿 |
[21:18] | You know guys, all in all, | 大伙 总而言之 |
[21:19] | this was a pretty satisfying end to our day. | 今天这样结束挺令人满意的 |
[21:22] | Yeah, that’s actually kind of the end to our whole year. | 没错 这也算是我们一整年的结局了 |
[21:24] | Man, what a run. We did a lot this year. | 多棒的一年 我们今年做了好多事 |
[21:26] | Wait, that’s really the end? | 等下 这就真的结束了 |
[21:27] | We ran around worrying about death, that’s how we go out? | 我们跑来跑去 担心着死掉 就这样结束了 |
[21:30] | Yeah, I mean, what else do you want? | 是啊 你还想要什么 |
[21:31] | Some fuckin’ hacky holiday special? | 那种毫无创意的假日特别集吗 |
[21:33] | I would never, ever, in a million years | 我永远永远都不会 |
[21:35] | do something as lame and cash-grabby | 做些又垃圾又为了吸金的 |
[21:36] | as a Solar Opposites holiday special. | 《外星也难民》节日特别集 |
[21:38] | Yeah, the Solar Opposites have integrity. | 是的 《外星也难民》相当正直 |
[21:40] | That’s right. We have integrity! | 没错 我们很正直 |
[21:41] | And we would never sacrifice that for anything– | 我们永远都不会为任何事牺牲我们的正直 |
[21:43] | Hold on, hold on. | 等下 等下 |
[21:44] | I’m getting a text from Hulu. | 我收到了Hulu的短信 |
[21:47] | What does it say, Korvo? | 上面写了什么 科尔沃 |
[21:48] | Is it about our integrity? | 是关于我们的正直吗 |
[21:51] | Sort of. Goddammit. | 算是吧 我操 |
[21:54] | 和外星也难民一起 庆祝Hulu日吧 | |
[21:54] | 这是真的 我们同意做这事了 |