时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | SEASON01 EP01 Air Part 1 | |
[02:38] | All right, get out of the way, get out of the way! | 起来 别挡道! |
[02:41] | Come here, come here. | 过来 到这儿来 |
[02:47] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快走 快! |
[02:50] | This is Scott, slow down the evac! | Scott呼叫 疏散速度不要太快! |
[02:53] | We are coming in too hot! | 我们太急了! |
[02:55] | Colonel, come in! | 上校 快过来! |
[02:57] | My god, where are we? | 天哪 我们在哪? |
[03:03] | Get them off the gate! | 快离开星门! |
[03:06] | Look out! | 小心! |
[03:08] | Where are we? | 我们在哪? |
[03:10] | Why didn’t we come through to earth? | 为什么我们没有回地球? |
[03:12] | There was no time to explain! | 没时间解释了! |
[03:13] | Off to the side! | 快到一边去! |
[03:14] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了? |
[03:20] | This is Scott, come in! | Scott呼叫 快回答! |
[03:24] | Colonel, come in! | 上校 请回答! |
[03:27] | I need a medic! | 这里需要医生! |
[03:28] | Over here! | 我在这儿! |
[03:31] | Can you move your fingers? | 你的手指能动吗? |
[03:33] | I think my arm’s broken. | 不行 我想我的胳膊摔断了 |
[03:35] | Okay, just hold your arm there, | 好吧 小心扶着你的胳膊 |
[03:37] | And we’ll put it in a sling, okay? | 我们给它上条绷带 好吗? |
[03:42] | Ah! | 啊! |
[04:02] | Keep calm, keep calm. | 大家镇静! |
[04:19] | Clear this area, | 清空这片区域 |
[04:21] | There could still be more incoming! | 可能还有更多的人要过来 |
[04:38] | Oof! | 呃! |
[04:46] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[04:48] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[04:50] | Oh, god. Move… | 噢 天哪! 快走! |
[04:52] | Move… | 快走! |
[04:54] | Where the hell are we? | 我们到底在哪? |
[05:00] | Greer… | |
[05:01] | Where’s colonel young? | Young上校在哪? |
[05:03] | He was right behind me. | 他就在我后头 |
[05:16] | Move, move, move. | 别待着 快走! 快走! |
[05:18] | Quiet! | 安静! |
[05:21] | Stay calm! | 保持安静! |
[05:22] | Excuse me… | 对不起… |
[05:23] | Keep it down! | 大家别吵了 |
[05:24] | Move, move, move, move. | 让一让 让一让 |
[05:29] | Colonel… | 上校… |
[05:31] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[05:33] | Don’t move. | 别动! |
[05:34] | Where… Where are we? | 我…我们在哪? |
[05:36] | I don’t know, sir. | 我不知道 长官 |
[05:38] | Are you… Sir… | 你还…长官… |
[05:40] | You’re in charge, all right? | 现在起由你指挥 明白了吗? |
[05:43] | You’re… | 你… |
[05:50] | Sir… | 长官… |
[05:55] | Tj! | |
[05:56] | I’m coming! | 我来了! |
[05:58] | Clear the crowd, people, coming through! | 大家别堵在路上! |
[05:59] | Let’s go, move, move, move! | 走吧! 快走! 快走! |
[06:05] | Is he okay? | 他怎么了? |
[06:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:12] | Wallace! | |
[06:14] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[06:16] | Look, I-I just did what rush told me to- | 听着 我只做了Rush叫我做的事… |
[06:18] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[06:18] | I don’t know, he went through ahead of me. | 我不知道 他在我前面 |
[06:20] | Rush! Rush! | |
[06:22] | Eli, help me find him. | Eli 帮我找到他 |
[06:24] | well, I- | 好吧 可我… |
[06:33] | What in the hell was that? | 那是什么鬼玩意? |
[06:36] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:38] | Sergeant… | 中士… |
[06:40] | I need you to get these people settled, | 我要你安顿好这些人 |
[06:42] | And you find out who and what we’ve got. | 清点人数和物资 |
[06:44] | Nobody leaves this room. | 任何人都不许离开这间屋子! |
[06:47] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官! |
[06:53] | Eli! | |
[06:54] | Now! | 行动! |
[07:03] | The Core of the planet is the power source. | 这个星球的核心就是能量源 |
[07:05] | You have to channel it into the weapon to destroy the enemy ship. | 你得将它导入武器 利用它来摧毁敌方战舰 |
[07:07] | Can’t do it, dude. | 做不到的 伙计 |
[07:08] | Uh, doin’ it. | 走着瞧 |
[07:09] | It’s one of those programmer’s jokes, | 这是游戏程序中的一个”恶作剧” |
[07:10] | A problem that can’t be solved. | 一个无解的问题 |
[07:11] | – Already solved it. – No, you didn’t. | – 我刚解开了 – 不 你没有 |
[07:13] | Just shut up! | 你闭嘴吧! |
[07:14] | And watch this… | 瞧瞧这个… |
[07:23] | What the hell! | 发生什么了? |
[07:24] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[07:25] | Noth- | 没什么… |
[07:26] | Nothing happened. | 什么都没发生 |
[07:28] | I’m back at the beginning of the level. | 我回到了这一关的起点 |
[07:29] | – You’re so full of yourself. – No. No, no, no. | – 你肯定很”自豪” – 不! |
[07:31] | It worked. The firing Code locked in. | 我是成功了 可开火的代码被锁定了 |
[07:33] | Whatever. | 随你怎么说… |
[07:38] | That was extremely unsatisfying. | 就这样回报我? |
[07:54] | Eli Wallace? | |
[07:57] | Actually, uh, eli’s not here right now… | 说实话 Eli现在不在家… |
[08:02] | Okay, okay, whatever you guys think that I did, | 好吧 不管你们认为我做了什么 |
[08:04] | I swear, you’ve got the wrong guy. | 我发誓 你们找错人了 |
[08:06] | Do I look like someone who would be standing here | 我看起来像一个不摸清你的底细 |
[08:09] | If I didn’t already know everything there is to know about you? | 就贸然上门的人吗? |
[08:12] | Yeah, not really. | 我想不是 |
[08:14] | Right. | 很好 |
[08:15] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[08:17] | Dr. Nicholas rush. | Nicholas Rush博士 |
[08:19] | May we come in? | 我们能进来吗? |
[08:21] | Why? | 为什么? |
[08:24] | You’ve spent a great deal of time recently | 你最近花了不少时间 |
[08:27] | Playing an online fantasy game called “prometheus. “ | 来玩一款在线幻想游戏 叫做《普罗米修斯》 |
[08:31] | Big brother’s got nothing better to do? | 因为”老大哥”没别的事情好做? |
[08:34] | Last night, | 昨天晚上 |
[08:35] | You solved the dakara weapons puzzle. | 你解开了Dakara武器之谜 |
[08:37] | Yeah, a month of my life went into that. | 是啊 我把生命中的一个月扔在里面了 |
[08:40] | You know what happens when you solve that thing? | 你知道在那之后发生什么了吗? |
[08:43] | Nothing. | 什么也没发生 |
[08:44] | We’re here. | 我们来了 |
[08:46] | That happened. | 这就是”发生的事” |
[08:47] | To complete that particular puzzle, | 为了解决那个特殊的谜题 |
[08:50] | You had to solve a millennia-old | 你首先得解决一个 |
[08:51] | Mathematical proof | 是由其他智慧生物留下的 |
[08:53] | Written in another life, | 流传了数千年之久的数学之谜 |
[08:55] | For that, You’ve won something of a prize. | 为此 你将赢得”大奖” |
[08:58] | Well, whatever it is, | 好吧 不管是什么 |
[09:00] | I’ll take the cash equivalent. | 我只要等价的现金 |
[09:01] | There isn’t one. | 没什么”现金” |
[09:03] | It’s a non-disclosure agreement. | 这是一份保密协议 |
[09:05] | Non-disclosure? | 保密? |
[09:07] | So you guys really embedded a top secret problem into a game | 这么说你们确实在游戏中植入了顶级机密? |
[09:11] | Hoping someone like me would solve it? | 希望像我这样的人解开它? |
[09:15] | Yup. | 没错 |
[09:16] | So, what do you need me for now? | 现在要我做什么呢? |
[09:19] | I assure you, | 我可以向你保证 |
[09:20] | It’ll be worth your while to sign it. | 绝对值得你签这份文件 |
[09:23] | And if I don’t? | 如果我不签呢? |
[09:25] | We’ll beam you up to our spaceship. | 我们会把你传送到我们的太空飞船上 |
[09:32] | Right. | 好吧 |
[09:34] | Uh, I-I think I want my lawyer to look over it first- | 我想我得先给我的律师瞧瞧… |
[09:37] | And by “lawyer,” | 你说的”我的律师” |
[09:39] | I assume you mean “mother. “ | 大概就是”我的妈妈”吧 |
[09:41] | So we’ll just agree that then I will call you. | 我们应该会同意的 我会给你打电话 |
[10:06] | What the… | 见鬼… |
[10:12] | Welcome aboard the Hammond, eli. | 欢迎来到Hammond号 Eli |
[10:15] | Yes, that is the planet earth, | 没错 下面那个是地球 |
[10:18] | And yes, you are on a spaceship. | 没错 你正在一艘太空飞船上 |
[10:21] | We need your help, eli. | 我们需要你的帮助 Eli |
[10:23] | To be honest, | 老实说 |
[10:23] | I don’t know how long it’s going to take. | 我不知道这需要多长时间 |
[10:26] | I should call my mom, uh… | 我该给妈妈打个电话… |
[10:28] | Tell her where I am. | 告诉她我去了哪儿 |
[10:29] | That’s probably not going to work up here. | 那玩意在”这上面”用不了 |
[10:32] | Right. | 没错 |
[10:34] | You can speak to her on the way. | 你可以在途中跟她通话 |
[10:36] | There’s a cover story you’ll have to follow. | 你得说事先编好的故事 |
[10:38] | I’m sorry, um… | 对不起… |
[10:39] | On the way to… | 我们要去… |
[10:41] | To another planet | 另一个星球 |
[10:42] | 21 light years from here. | 离地球21光年 |
[10:45] | I can’t go. I… | 我不能去 我… |
[10:47] | I have things that- | 我还有事要做… |
[10:48] | We know about your mother’s condition. | 我们知道你母亲的身体状况 |
[10:51] | Well, you just know everything, don’t you? | 你们真是无所不知 对吧? |
[10:54] | We also know you are currently unemployed, | 我们还知道你现在失业了 |
[10:56] | And that your mother’s medical coverage is… | 你母亲的医疗费用… |
[10:59] | An ongoing issue. | 是个棘手的问题 |
[11:02] | We’ll see she gets the best available care while you’re gone. | 在你离开期间 我们将确保她得到最好的照顾 |
[11:05] | And if I don’t sign, what, you going to erase my memory? | 如果我不同意 会怎么样? 你们会抹除我的记忆吗? |
[11:11] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[11:16] | Can I get some pants? | 能给我找几条裤子吗? |
[11:19] | I… | 我… |
[11:29] | Hello, I’m Dr. Daniel Jackson, | 你好 我是Daniel Jackson博士 |
[11:32] | And behind me is a stargate. | 我身后的东西叫做星际之门 |
[11:35] | It was originally built millennia ago | 它由名为”古人”的外星人 |
[11:37] | By an alien race who we call “the ancients. “ | 在数千年之前建造 |
[11:40] | Over the next few hours, we’ll be touching on | 在接下来的几个小时里 |
[11:41] | Some of the things you need to know… | 我们将谈到你必须了解的几样东西… |
[11:42] | …There are 39 symbols | …一共有39个符号 |
[11:43] | Representing star constellations | 代表不同星座 |
[11:45] | As seen from earth… | 从地球的视角来观察… |
[11:46] | …When a connection is made between two stargates, | …当两座星际之门间建立连接的时候 |
[11:48] | An unstable energy vortex emerges from the gate- | 一股不稳定的能量漩涡将涌出星门 |
[11:52] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[11:53] | …And settles into the event horizon | 然后建立”穹界” |
[11:54] | Or “puddle” as we like to call it… | 我们俗称为”水坑” |
[11:57] | Later, it was discovered that using an eighth symbol | 接下来 我们发现利用第八个符号 |
[11:59] | Would actually dial another galaxy… | 可以拨通另一个星系的星际之门… |
[12:02] | …In hundred of thousands of light years | 距离地球数十万光年之外 |
[12:03] | Via an interstellar wormhole… | …穿越一个”星际虫洞”… |
[12:05] | …It is believed | 据信 |
[12:05] | An unprecedented amount of power is required… | 需要数目惊人的能量… |
[12:08] | …Mysterious ninth chevron… | …神秘的第九肩章符号… |
[12:09] | The first six symbols… | 前六个符号… |
[12:10] | …Establish on a planet discovered two years ago… | …已在一座两年前发现的星球上建立… |
[12:13] | It’s core has the energy we need … | 其核心具有我们所需的能量… |
[12:15] | The entire purpose of the project | 整个计划的目的… |
[12:17] | Is to hopefully one day dial the nine chevron address | 但愿有朝一日我们能拨通第九肩章符号代表的地址 |
[12:20] | Found in the ancient database. | 那是在古人数据库里发现的 |
[12:22] | Hi! I’m Dr. Daniel Jackson. | 你好! 我是Daniel Jackson博士 |
[12:24] | Now, you’ve heard the term “hyperspace” for years… | 多年来你可能一直听到”超空间”这个词… |
[12:27] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[12:29] | It’s top secret. | 顶级机密 |
[12:30] | Eli! | |
[12:30] | I’m serious, ma. I can’t say anything more than that. | 我是认真的 妈妈 我什么也不能说 |
[12:33] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[12:34] | Why could you not at least tell me you were leaving? | 至少你也该告诉我你要出门 |
[12:36] | I’m sorry, | 对不起 |
[12:37] | But did you get the letter from- | 你收到那封信了吗? |
[12:39] | Yeah, the air force, I got it. | 是啊 空军寄来的 收到了 |
[12:41] | Are you in a plane now? | 你在飞机上吗? |
[12:43] | You sound like you’re in an airplane. | 听起来你好像在飞机上 |
[12:45] | Uh, no, it’s nothing like that. | 不 这不是飞机 |
[12:47] | I want you to know that they’re going to look after you. | 我想让你知道 他们会照顾你的 |
[12:50] | You didn’t have to do this. | 你不用这样的 |
[12:52] | This is good. | 这是好事 |
[12:55] | Really, it’s the kind of thing I always dreamed of. | 说真的 这是我一辈子都在梦想的事情 |
[13:07] | Hi. | 你好 |
[13:09] | You mind? | 你介意吗? |
[13:10] | No, go ahead. | 不 请坐吧 |
[13:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:17] | First time on a spaceship, too? | 你也是第一次乘坐星际飞船? |
[13:21] | Me? | 我? |
[13:21] | I’ve been on lots of, uh… | 我坐过很多… |
[13:24] | Various… | 各式各样的… |
[13:27] | Eli Wallace. | |
[13:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:29] | You’ve heard of me? | 你听说过我吗? |
[13:31] | I have. | 是的 |
[13:32] | Wow, that almost never happens. | 喔 那还真少见呢 |
[13:35] | And you are? | 请问你是… |
[13:36] | Chloe. | |
[13:37] | I work for Alan Armstrong. | 为Alan Armstrong工作 |
[13:40] | Senator of California. | 加州参议员 |
[13:42] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 哦 是啊 |
[13:43] | I have heard of California. | 加州 我听说过 |
[13:46] | My last job was in the burger and fries field. | 我上一份工作就是卖肉饼加薯条 |
[13:48] | How’d you line that up? | 你是怎么来的? |
[13:50] | I was a political science major at harvard, so… | 我在哈佛大学主修政治学 所以… |
[13:53] | Mm, I hear it’s a good school. | 我听说那是一所很棒的学校 |
[13:56] | For a while there, I was at- | 有段时间 我上过… |
[13:57] | Mit. I know. | 麻省理工学院 我知道 |
[13:59] | Really? | 真的? |
[14:00] | What else have they told you about me? | 关于我 他们还对你说什么了? |
[14:16] | What? | 什么? |
[14:16] | Uh, I’ve seen this writing before. | 我以前见过这种文字 |
[14:19] | In the game? | 在游戏里? |
[14:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:32] | Sheesh… | 见鬼… |
[14:34] | We’re on a ship? | 我们在一艘太空飞船上? |
[14:38] | The Design is clearly ancient, | 显然是古人的设计风格 |
[14:41] | In the truest sense of the word. | 根据字里行间的”真理之意”来判断 |
[14:44] | Launched hundreds of thousands of years ago. | 发射于数千万年之前 |
[14:47] | Dr. Rush? | Rush博士? |
[14:48] | Faster than light, | 比光速更快 |
[14:50] | Yet not through hyperspace. | 却不穿越超空间 |
[14:52] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[14:53] | Who knows how far it’s travelled. | 天知道它到底飞了多远 |
[14:55] | Dr. Rush… | Rush博士… |
[14:56] | We’ve got a lot of wounded. | 我们有许多伤员 |
[14:58] | We need to get home. | 我们得回家去 |
[15:16] | Lt. Scott, come in. | Scott中尉 请回答 |
[15:18] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[15:19] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有个问题 |
[15:20] | One of the air vents just shut down in here. | 一个排气孔刚刚停止工作了 |
[15:24] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[15:25] | Yeah, the air’s getting pretty thin in here, too. | 这里的空气也很稀薄 |
[15:28] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[15:29] | That the life-support system is failing. | 维生系统正在失效 |
[15:32] | We should probably do something about that. | 我们得想点办法 |
[15:46] | Well, it’s always just one more year. | 你总是说”只不过再多一年而已” |
[15:48] | It’s a command. | 我去当指挥 |
[15:49] | Where? | 去哪? |
[15:50] | It’s a lot safer than other places I’ve been. | 和我去过的其他地方相比 那里要安全多了 |
[15:52] | You’ve put your time in, Everett. | 你永远在外面奔忙 Everett |
[15:54] | When this tour’s over, I promise- | 当这次的任务一结束 我保证… |
[15:56] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[15:58] | Never mind, don’t bother. | 算了 别说了 |
[15:59] | You always end up choosing somewhere other than here. | 你最终还是会选择其他地方 而不是自己的家 |
[16:02] | I am not choosing my job over you. | 我没说过我的工作比你更重要 |
[16:05] | How you can even say that to me? | 你怎么能这么看我? |
[16:09] | I love you, | 我爱你… |
[16:10] | But I can’t wait anymore… | 可我不能再等下去了… |
[16:17] | Everett? | |
[16:18] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[16:21] | Sweetheart, baby, look at me. | 亲爱的 宝贝 看着我 |
[16:26] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[16:30] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[16:36] | Oh, my god… | 哦 我的天… |
[16:41] | Can’t you do something? | 你不能做点什么吗? |
[16:43] | He’s having a seizure. | 他在痉挛 |
[16:44] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我什么也做不了 |
[17:00] | Scott, this is colonel young, come in please. | Scott Young上校呼叫 请回答 |
[17:02] | Our guests have arrived a few minutes early, lieutenant, | 中尉 我们的客人几分钟前就到了 |
[17:05] | What’s your position? | 你在哪? |
[17:07] | No, not yet. | 不 别停 |
[17:09] | Not yet. | 不准走 |
[17:11] | Lieutenant, drop whatever you’re doing | 中尉 放下你手头上的事 |
[17:13] | And get your ass up here. | 赶快到上面来 |
[17:19] | I’m on my way, sir. | 我这就过来 长官 |
[17:28] | Bye. | 回见 |
[17:42] | Holy… | 我的… |
[17:48] | Senator… | 参议员… |
[17:49] | It is my honor to welcome you to icarus base. | 能迎接您到Icarus基地来 这是我的荣幸 |
[17:52] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[17:52] | This is my executive assistant, Chloe. | 这位是我的行政助理 Chloe |
[17:55] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, sir. | 很高兴见到你 先生 |
[17:56] | The pleasure’s mine. | 我的荣幸 |
[17:58] | She’s also my daughter. | 她也是我的女儿 |
[18:01] | You must be the… | 你一定是… |
[18:02] | Contest winner, yeah. | “比赛获胜者” |
[18:04] | That is a big gun. | 那可真是一支大枪 |
[18:07] | Rail gun. | 速射机枪 |
[18:07] | 500 rounds per minute. | 每分钟500发子弹 |
[18:09] | This is lieutenant Scott. | 这位是Scott中尉 |
[18:11] | He’s been assigned to you, Mr. Wallace. | 我们指派他和你一起 Wallace先生 |
[18:13] | Shall we go inside? | 我们进去好吗? |
[18:20] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[18:22] | Yeah, it is. | 一点都没错 |
[18:24] | It’s weird how fast | 一个门外汉 |
[18:25] | You can start to take something like this for granted. | 要在这么短的时间里接受这件事的确不容易 |
[18:29] | So, if a stargate can instantly transport you to another planet, | 如果星际之门能将人瞬间送往另一个星球 |
[18:33] | Why did we fly here on a spaceship? | 为什么我们还要搭乘星际飞船过来? |
[18:35] | Something to do with how this one’s tied into the planet for power. | 这和星门与这个星球之间的能量连接有关 |
[18:39] | Apparently, it’s been modified to only dial out | 这座星门被设定为只能拨出 不能拨入 |
[18:42] | Because incoming wormholes are too dangerous. | 因为虫洞连入太危险了 |
[18:45] | You’re the genius. | 你看起来像个天才 |
[18:47] | You can probably tell me better. | 也许你有更好的解释 |
[18:49] | All I did was solve a puzzle in a video game. | 我只不过在电脑游戏里解决了一个谜题 |
[18:51] | You figured out something | 你解决的问题 |
[18:53] | Doctor rush has been trying to figure out for months, | 可是Rush博士花了好几个月才弄明白的 |
[18:55] | Which, by the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[18:57] | A lot of people were glad to see. | 这里许多人都感到高兴呢 |
[19:00] | And, of course, you know colonel Telford. | 这位您一定认识 Telford上校 |
[19:03] | Ready for this, colonel? | 准备好了吗? 上校? |
[19:04] | You just give the word, sir. | 随时下令吧 先生 |
[19:05] | Oh, I gave it quite a while ago, colonel. | 我很久之前就下过”令”了 上校 |
[19:07] | I’m just here to see how my $1.6 billion is being spent. | 我是来察看他们把我的16亿美元都花在哪儿了 |
[19:11] | Very good… | 很好… |
[19:13] | Thank you, everyone. | 谢谢各位 |
[19:15] | Dismissed. | 你们可以解散了 |
[19:21] | Now, as you know, up until now, | 您已经知道 到现在为止 |
[19:23] | We have been unable to channel | 我们还没法控制… |
[19:25] | The precise amount of power necessary | 解开星门第九也是最后一个肩章符号 |
[19:27] | To unlock the stargate’s ninth and final chevron. | 所需的精确能量 |
[19:30] | However, | 但是… |
[19:31] | Thanks to some ingenuity from young Mr. Wallace here, | 感谢年轻的Wallace先生的天才创意 |
[19:34] | That problem has finally been solved. | 那个问题终于被解决了 |
[19:36] | We’ve heard that before. | 你们以前也这么说过… |
[19:38] | This time we’re sure. | 这一次我们有完全的把握 |
[19:40] | That’s what I figured out? | 我解决的就是这问题? |
[19:43] | I embedded the mathematical problem we had to solve into the game. | 我把我们要解决的数学问题放在游戏里 |
[19:46] | I then engineered your solution into a practical, | 然后我把你的方法导入一款模拟软件 |
[19:48] | workable application. | 证实你的方法确实有效 |
[19:51] | What say we get on with it? | 我们开始好吗? |
[19:53] | Absolutely. | 很好 |
[19:54] | Sergeant Riley… | Riley中士… |
[19:57] | Chevron one encoded. | 第一肩章符号已编码 |
[19:59] | Sir… | 先生… |
[20:07] | We’re dialing now? | 我们现在就拨号? |
[20:08] | A test, to see if we can make a connection- | 一次实验 看我们能不能建立连接… |
[20:11] | Chevron one locked. | 第一肩章符号锁定 |
[20:11] | If we do, | 如果成功了 |
[20:12] | We’ll send an automated reconnaissance drone through. | 我们会派出一架无人侦察机 |
[20:14] | We’ll see what’s on the other side. | 瞧瞧另一边到底是什么 |
[20:16] | Chevron two locked. | 第二肩章符号锁定 |
[20:17] | And then they’ll go? | 接下来就派人过去? |
[20:18] | No, first, we close down again, | 不 我们首先得关闭它 |
[20:20] | Assess the data we receive, | 我们评估所获取的数据 |
[20:21] | And then perhaps send the away team. | 然后再派遣探险队 或许整支探险队 |
[20:23] | If it works. | 如果这能够成功的话… |
[20:25] | Chevron four locked… | 第四肩章符号锁定… |
[20:27] | Until then, they’re just interested observers like us. | 在那之前 我们只是”好奇的观察者” |
[20:30] | Chevron five locked. | 第五肩章符号锁定 |
[20:32] | Chevron six encoded. | 第六肩章符号编码 |
[20:35] | Chevron six locked. | 第六肩章符号锁定 |
[20:38] | Chevron seven encoded. | 第七肩章符号编码 |
[20:41] | Chevron seven locked. | 第七肩章符号锁定 |
[20:43] | Chevron eight encoded. | 第八肩章符号编码 |
[20:47] | Chevron eight locked. | 第八肩章符号锁定 |
[20:49] | Chevron nine encoded. | 第九肩章符号编码 |
[20:58] | W- what’s going on? | 怎…怎么回事? |
[20:59] | I don’t know, we never got this far before. | 我不知道 以前我们从未进行到这一步 |
[21:02] | Chevron nine… | 第九肩章符号… |
[21:05] | Chevron nine… | 第九肩章符号… |
[21:07] | Will not lock. | 无法锁定 |
[21:15] | We matched the power requirements down to the emu. | 我们已经达到所需的精确能量 |
[21:18] | It must work. | 应该成功的 |
[21:20] | Power levels in the gate capacitors are going into the red. | 星门电容的能量水平实在太低 |
[21:22] | Shut it down. | 关闭吧 |
[21:23] | No, wait, wait, wait… | 不 等等… |
[21:24] | We’re reading fluctuations in the output from the Core- | 星球内核的能量度数在波动… |
[21:26] | Shut it down now. | 快关闭吧 |
[21:44] | It should have worked. | 应该成功的 |
[21:45] | Well, it didn’t, | 可事实上没有 |
[21:46] | And drawing power from the planet’s Core is- | 从这颗星球的内核吸取能量又… |
[21:48] | Dangerous, yes, we’re all aware of that- | 太危险 没错 我们都知道… |
[21:49] | Regardless of what’s been spent or what’s at stake, | 除了要面临巨大的风险之外 |
[21:52] | My first priority | 我的首要任务 |
[21:53] | Is to ensure the safety of the people on this base. | 是确保这个基地里每个人的安全 |
[21:59] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[22:01] | Of course… | 好吧… |
[22:03] | Eli… | |
[22:04] | We’d best run through your equations again. | |
[22:08] | You’ll excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[22:10] | You are not seriously putting this on me? | 你把责任都推给我? |
[22:18] | Not my fault. | 这可不是我的错 |
[22:28] | People, you have to calm down. | 大家都安静一下 |
[22:30] | Seriously, you have to calm down… | 安静一下… |
[22:34] | Yeah, we got power! | 好极了 电力恢复了 |
[22:38] | Can I have everybody’s attention, please? | 大家请听我说 好吗? |
[22:40] | All right, please listen! | 请听我说! |
[22:43] | Hey, listen up! | 嘿! 都听好了! |
[22:47] | What is going on? | 到底怎么回事? |
[22:49] | We’re on an ancient spaceship. | 我们在一艘古人飞船上 |
[22:52] | What? | 什么? |
[22:53] | That’s all I’ve got. | 据我所知 |
[22:54] | Now, what that means is- | 那意味着… |
[22:56] | It means we need to use the stargate to get us all back home. | 那意味着我们得用这个星门回家 |
[22:58] | That is definitely on the list of things to do, sir, | 那绝对是我们要做的事情之一 先生 |
[23:00] | – But I think right now- – You can consider that an order- | – 但我想此时此刻… – 这是我的命令 |
[23:03] | We are working on it, sir. | 我们正在努力 先生 |
[23:04] | Hey, I need to speak to the person responsible for this. | 我要找那个引起这些麻烦的人谈谈 |
[23:06] | Where is Dr. Rush? | Rush博士在哪? |
[23:07] | Just shut up for a second, will you? | 你给我闭嘴! |
[23:08] | How dare you talk to me- | 你敢跟我这么说话? |
[23:11] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[23:12] | Dad, please… | 爸爸 怎么了… |
[23:13] | Water? Water! | 有水吗? 给他点水 |
[23:15] | Over here… | 拿着 |
[23:16] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[23:18] | My pills… | 我的药… |
[23:22] | Look, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:23] | I’m just trying to explain the situation. | 我只想解释清楚我们现在所处的情形 |
[23:26] | We are on a ship, | 我们在一艘飞船上 |
[23:28] | But we have no idea where we are in relation to earth. | 可我们不知道我们在哪、距离地球有多远 |
[23:32] | Now, with respect, sir, | 我并非对您不敬 先生 |
[23:34] | The reason you might be having a hard time breathing right now, | 您之所以呼吸困难 |
[23:37] | Is because the ship’s life-support system is not functioning properly. | 是因为这艘飞船的维生系统工作不正常 |
[23:42] | Dr. Rush is working on that right now. | Rush博士正在想办法 |
[23:47] | Brody and park? | Brody、Park 你们在哪? |
[23:48] | – Here! – Here. | – 我在这 – 在这 |
[23:49] | Okay, good, you two are with me. | 你们俩跟我来 |
[23:51] | But these consoles just came on. | 这些操作台已经恢复运行了 |
[23:52] | No. Nobody touch anything yet. | 不 谁都不能乱碰任何东西 |
[23:55] | Dr. Rush needs your help. | Rush博士需要你的帮助 |
[23:57] | Everybody else… | 其他人… |
[23:58] | Just stay calm, stay put. | 待在原地 保持镇静 |
[24:01] | Please. | 请大家配合 |
[24:02] | Stay put? | 待在原地? |
[24:03] | Wait, what do you mean, | 什么 你什么意思? |
[24:04] | You’re just going like that? | 抛下我们不管了? |
[24:07] | There has to be a mistake in here somewhere. | 某个地方肯定出错了 |
[24:09] | Seriously, who uses a whiteboard anymore? | 说真的 这年头还有谁用白板? |
[24:12] | You have computers, like, everywhere around here. | 这里到处都是计算机 |
[24:15] | Power flow was in the target range. | 能流在目标范围之内 |
[24:17] | Why wouldn’t the address connect? | 为什么无法连通那个地址? |
[24:19] | Wrong address? | 地址错误? |
[24:20] | There is only one, | 只有这一个 |
[24:21] | Found in the ancient database on atlantis. | 是在亚特兰蒂斯的古人数据库里找到的 |
[24:23] | With no other instructions. | 没有附带说明书? |
[24:24] | No, but that’s not the issue. It has to be your proof. | 没有 这与地址无关 和你的计算结果有关 |
[24:27] | My proof works. | 我的计算结果是正确的 |
[24:28] | You know how I know that it does? | 你要问我为什么知道? |
[24:30] | Because you said so. | 因为你自己说过 |
[24:32] | Gentlemen, how’s it coming? | 先生们 进展如何? |
[24:35] | whoa, whoa, what are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[24:36] | Starting from the beginning. | 我要从头再来一遍 |
[24:37] | Wait! Save, save, save! | 等等! 留下来! 别擦! |
[24:39] | – I can’t- – Mr. Wallace, | – 我不能… – Wallace先生… |
[24:39] | I would like you to join me for dinner in the officer’s mess. | 请随我到首席就餐 |
[24:41] | Thank you! I’m starving- | 谢天谢地! 我饿死了! 我们就快有结果了 |
[24:42] | We’re quite close to a breakthrough, actually. | 谢天谢地! 我饿死了! 我们就快有结果了 |
[24:44] | I’d like eli to keep working. | 我希望Eli留下来工作 |
[24:45] | Well, we’ve been here for six months. | 我们已经待了六个月了 |
[24:47] | It can wait a few more hours. | 再等一个小时也不急 |
[24:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:52] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[25:02] | So, uh, colonel, You really have no idea | 这么说 上校 你根本就不知道… |
[25:05] | Where this ninth-chevron stargate address | 第九肩章符号对应的地址 |
[25:07] | Is going to send you? | 会把你送到什么地方去? |
[25:09] | No idea at all. | 一无所知 |
[25:10] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[25:11] | But the ancients built the stargate with nine chevrons. | 可古人建造星门时使用了九个符号 |
[25:14] | It’s got to go somewhere. | 肯定有个去处 |
[25:47] | …We’ve also known for some time | 我们很早就知道 |
[25:49] | That the only way to unlock the ninth chevron | 解开第九肩章符号的唯一途径… |
[25:51] | Was to solve the power issues. | 就是解决能量问题 |
[25:53] | Well, if anyone’s going to solve it, I think eli will. | 如果有人能解决这个问题 我想非Eli莫属 |
[25:57] | Yes, that’s right. | 没错 |
[25:58] | It’s true… | 是的… |
[26:00] | I am math boy. | 我是个数学天才 |
[26:05] | Dr. Rush… | Rush博士… |
[26:07] | Dr. Rush! | Rush博士! |
[26:14] | I would like to propose a toast. | 我要敬一杯酒 |
[26:16] | Oh, no, that’s really not necessary. | 哦 您太客气了 |
[26:18] | – Not to you. – Oh. | – 不是你 – 哦 |
[26:21] | When the proposal for this project | 当开展这项计划的动议 |
[26:23] | First crossed my desk, | 第一次摆上我的办公桌时 |
[26:24] | – I did not want to approve it. – Oh, my god… | – 我并不打算同意 – 哦 天哪… |
[26:26] | It seemed clear to me at the time | 当时在我看来 |
[26:27] | That there were enough terrestrial matters of importance | 地球上还有更多更重要的问题要解决 |
[26:30] | That needed that kind of money. | 我的钱应该优先解决那些问题 |
[26:32] | Now, being a proud father | 现在 作为一个自豪的父亲 |
[26:33] | Of a beautiful young woman is one thing. | 我既高兴能有这样一位美貌的女儿… |
[26:35] | Having that young woman exceed Every possible expectation is quite another. | 又高兴看着她所有的期望都变为现实 |
[27:26] | It was my daughter, Chloe, Who reminded me that | 是我的女儿Chloe提醒我 |
[27:29] | there was no greater endeavor Than seeking an understanding of who we are | 没有什么事比了解我们自己… |
[27:32] | And the mysteries of the universe in which we all exist. | 以及解开我们生存的这个宇宙的秘密更重要 |
[27:35] | Not in those exact words. | 我的话可不是这么说的 |
[27:36] | It was also her idea | 将古人的谜题加入游戏… |
[27:37] | To embed the ancient proof in a medium | 在茫茫人海中找出一位年轻的天才 |
[27:39] | That would give us access to brilliant young minds | 不这么做就可能遗漏贤才 |
[27:41] | That we would have otherwise overlooked. | 这也是她的主意 |
[27:43] | And so, | 现在… |
[27:44] | To all the brave men and women who have volunteered- | 我们向所有勇敢加入的志愿者…无论是男是女… |
[27:49] | Okay, what was that? | 那是什么声音? |
[27:52] | This is young. | 我是Young上校… |
[27:59] | The base is under attack. | 基地遭到攻击 |
[28:01] | All non-combatant personnel report to your designated areas, | 所有非战斗人员立即到指定地点报告 |
[28:04] | Everyone else to your battle stations. | 其他人做好战斗准备 |
[28:05] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[28:06] | Senator, I need you and your daughter to go with lieutenant Scott. | 参议员 您和您的女儿请跟随Scott中尉 |
[28:09] | – Eli, you as well. – Oh, yeah, uh… | – Eli 你也一起去 – 哦 好吧… |
[28:21] | What’s going on in here? | 这里怎么回事? |
[28:25] | The life-support system is on, | 维生系统已经启动 |
[28:27] | But for some reason, it’s not working properly. | 可不知什么原因 无法正常工作 |
[28:30] | I’m attempting to reset it. | 我正要重设它 |
[28:32] | He has no idea what he’s doing. | 他根本不知道自己在做什么 |
[28:36] | Step away from that thing. | 离那玩意远点 |
[28:38] | That screen says | 屏幕上显示的是 |
[28:39] | That what you’re doing is going to overload it- | 你会让系统超载 |
[28:40] | – Eli, please! – Is that what it says or not? | – Eli 别闹了! – 难道我说错了? |
[28:42] | You only think you know what it says in this screen | 你以为自己读懂了屏幕上的信息 |
[28:44] | Because I embedded | 完全是因为 |
[28:45] | A rudimentary version of the ancient language into the game. | 我在游戏里加入了基础版本的古人语言 |
[28:48] | This is not a game. | 这可不是游戏 |
[28:49] | Don’t touch it, rush. | 别碰它 Rush |
[28:51] | When the oxygen aboard this ship falls below critical level, | 当船上的氧气水平低于临界值 |
[28:54] | It will become increasingly difficult to concentrate. | 再想集中精力就很困难了 |
[28:56] | What you’re doing could blow the whole ship. | 你可能会让飞船爆炸 |
[28:58] | Are you sure, eli? | 你确定? Eli? |
[29:00] | – Back off now, or I will shoot! – Lower your weapon, sergeant! | – 退后! 不然我开枪了! – 放下你的枪 中士! |
[29:03] | He already screwed us once. I’m not going to let him do it again! | 他已经搞砸一次了 我不会让他再来一次 |
[29:07] | I need to get through, people. Stand aside. | 请按顺序通过 一个接一个 |
[29:16] | Sergeant, we’re under attack. | 中士 我们遭到袭击了 |
[29:18] | Don’t know who, don’t know why. | 不知道敌人是谁 也不知道为什么 |
[29:20] | Consider the charges dropped. | 对你的指控暂时撤销 |
[29:22] | Go take your anger out on them. | 把你的怨气发泄在敌人身上吧 |
[29:24] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[29:35] | What do we got, colonel, lucian alliance? | 上校 敌人是谁? Lucian联盟? |
[29:37] | That would be my guess. They haven’t introduced themselves. | 我猜是他们 对方并未亮明身份 |
[29:39] | They started shooting the minute they came out of hyperspace. | 他们一跳出超空间就立即开火 |
[29:42] | Our shields are holding, but we’re not the target. | 我们的护盾还可以坚持 但我们并不是他们的目标 |
[29:45] | What’s heading our way? | 有多少敌人朝我们来了? |
[29:46] | A full squadron of gliders and a troop transport. | 一整队死亡滑翔机 还有一架运兵船 |
[29:48] | We cut them down some, | 我们会干掉其中一部分 |
[29:50] | But the rest will be on your doorstep in less than three minutes. | 但其他敌机会在三分钟内到达基地 |
[29:52] | Telford, did you copy? | Telford 收到了吗? |
[29:54] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[29:55] | If we can get to the transport before they land their troops, | 如果在敌军登陆前摧毁运输机 |
[29:56] | We stand a chance… | 我们还有一线生机 |
[29:58] | I am going to press that button. | 我要按下那个按钮 |
[30:00] | It’s going to fix the life-support, | 它会修好维生系统 |
[30:02] | And then you and I and everyone else | 然后你和我…还有所有人… |
[30:04] | Will be able to breathe | 我们的呼吸会舒服点… |
[30:06] | And think much better. | 脑袋也会更理智 |
[30:08] | Don’t do it. | 别那么做 |
[30:14] | Okay, look, sergeant… | 听着 中士… |
[30:18] | I know we are in a tough situation here, | 我知道我们面临困境 |
[30:20] | But I am giving you an order. | 可我在对你下命令 |
[30:23] | Lower your weapon. | 放下你的武器 |
[30:46] | So? | 怎么样? |
[30:48] | Well, I suppose that would have been too simple. | 不可能这么简单 |
[30:55] | Apparently, that did nothing. | 显然 他什么也没做 |
[31:02] | This may take a little more time, tj. | 可能还需要一点时间 T.J. … |
[31:06] | Hang in there. | 坚持一会 |
[31:08] | Copy. | 收到 |
[31:10] | Does colonel young know about this? | Young上校知道这件事吗? |
[31:13] | He knows. | 他知道 |
[31:15] | Two weeks ago, you told me | 两星期前 你告诉我 |
[31:17] | That this was the best experience of your life. | 这是你一生中最难得的经历 |
[31:20] | Something must have happened. | 肯定发生了什么事 |
[31:22] | The scholarship came in. | 我拿到了奖学金 |
[31:24] | I guess I’ve just been too afraid to admit | 我想我只是害怕承认… |
[31:26] | What I really want. | 我究竟想要什么 |
[31:29] | Well, you didn’t tell me you had even applied. | 你申请奖学金的事可从来没告诉过我 |
[31:31] | There’s nothing else going on. | 没有别的原因 |
[31:33] | You know I’d tell you. | 有的话我肯定告诉你 |
[31:35] | Unless you were protecting someone- | 除非你是在保护某个人… |
[31:36] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[31:38] | Like I said, I just hadn’t made up my mind. | 我说过 当时还没有下定决心 |
[32:12] | Dr. Rush? | Rush博士? |
[32:14] | I’m reading a dangerous energy spike in the Core. | 内核出现危险的能量峰值 |
[32:18] | Eli… | |
[32:20] | Eli, I need your help. | Eli 我需要你的帮助 |
[32:22] | With what? | 干什么? |
[32:22] | The ninth chevron. | 第九肩章符号 |
[32:23] | What? We need to get the hell out of here! | 什么? 我们得赶快离开这儿 |
[32:25] | Look, it took us two years to find this site. | 听着 我们花了两年时间才找到这个地方 |
[32:27] | The properties are unique. | 这里的条件是独一无二的 |
[32:28] | This may be our last chance. | 这可能是我们最后的机会了 |
[32:32] | If this bombardment continues, | 如果持续遭到轰炸 |
[32:33] | The radioactive Core’s going to go critical. | 内核辐射可能会超越临界点 |
[32:36] | Y- you mean the planet, it-it’s going to explode? | 你是说这颗星球会…爆炸? |
[32:38] | Yes. | 是的 好吧… |
[32:38] | Okay, okay, okay, um, um… | 是的 好吧… |
[32:40] | If my math works- | 如果我的计算没错… |
[32:42] | – We can’t assume that- – I said “if. “ | – 这个可没办法保证 – 我说了”如果” |
[32:44] | Then if it works, | 如果它正确 |
[32:45] | Then it’s not a power supply issue, | 那么肯定不是能量供给的问题 |
[32:47] | It’s the gate address. | 是星门地址! |
[32:48] | We’ve known the first eight symbols for years. | 多年前我们就掌握了前八个地址符 |
[32:50] | The ninth has to be the point of origin. | 第九个肯定是源点 |
[32:51] | So, what if we’re not on the planet | 如果我们不在正确的星球上 |
[32:52] | You’re supposed to be dialing from? | 不该从这里拨号呢? |
[32:54] | This is where we are. | 我们已经在这里了 |
[32:55] | Okay, what if we are not supposed to be here? | 如果我们不该在”这里”呢? |
[33:03] | Icarus base, Telford. We can’t hold ’em back. | Icarus基地 Telford 我们无法继续坚持了 |
[33:15] | Let’s go! Go! | 我们走! 走吧! |
[33:17] | Fall further back! | 撤退! |
[33:23] | Sergeant Riley, dial the stargate to earth! | Riley中士 拨通星门 连接地球! |
[33:28] | Take cover! | 注意隐蔽! |
[33:29] | Come on, come on. | 快 快 |
[33:39] | Chevron one locked… | 第一肩章符号锁定… |
[33:41] | Okay, follow me, the symbols on the stargate | 听我说 星门上的符号 |
[33:43] | Are constellations as seen from earth, | 是以地球为基准观测到的星座 |
[33:45] | – That’s what you said- – Yes, yes- | – 那是你说的… – 没错… |
[33:46] | Okay, so, what if earth is supposed to be the point of origin? | 如果地球才是源点呢? |
[33:49] | The only viable power source was here, light years away. | 唯一可用的能量源在这里 好几光年之外 |
[33:53] | What if that doesn’t matter? | 如果能量并不重要呢? |
[33:54] | What if it’s the only combination that will work, | 也许我们需要的只是正确的组合顺序 |
[33:56] | – Like a Code. – Chevron three locked… | – 就像一组密码 – 第三肩章符号锁定 |
[33:58] | A Code? | 密码? |
[33:59] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:00] | Chevron four encoded… | 第四肩章符号已编码 |
[34:02] | – Stop the dialing sequence. – I have my orders. | – 中断拨号程序 – 我奉命行事 |
[34:05] | Get out of my way, get out of the way! | 滚开 快滚开! |
[34:07] | We can’t risk dialing earth. | 我们不能冒险拨通地球的地址 |
[34:17] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[34:31] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[34:33] | Dad! | 爸爸? |
[34:34] | Chloe! | |
[34:34] | Dad! My father! | 爸爸! 我父亲! |
[34:36] | There could still be people trapped on the other side. | 可能还有人困在另一边 |
[34:39] | All right, let’s go, people! | 大家快走! |
[34:40] | You need to move it to the gate-room! | 你们赶快到星门室去! |
[34:42] | This is Scott. | Scott呼叫 |
[34:43] | I got about a dozen or so people cut off from the gate-room, | 有一批人被阻隔在星门室之外了 |
[34:46] | South-east corridor. | 东南走廊 |
[34:50] | Oh, god. Dammit… | 哦 天哪 见鬼… |
[34:52] | Oh, my god. | 天哪… |
[34:54] | – Is that Dr. Simms? – Stay with me, okay? | – 是Simms医生吗? – 醒醒好吗? |
[34:57] | He was helping pull people back from the surface. | 他在帮助外面的人撤离 |
[35:02] | – Simms, can you hear me? – Tj… | – Simms 能听见我说话吗? – T.J. … |
[35:05] | – Tj- – No! | – T.J. – 不! |
[35:09] | Hey, Tamara… | 嘿 Tamara… |
[35:10] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[35:12] | Tamara… | |
[35:15] | Come on, we got to go. | 来吧 我们得走了 |
[35:52] | That is impressive. | 帅呆了… |
[35:56] | Power’s fluctuating at critical levels. | 能量输出已达极限 |
[35:59] | Colonel, I’m detecting a massive build-up of energy from the planet! | 上校 我侦测到星球核心有大量能量聚集! |
[36:03] | Recall our fighters. | 召回所有战机 |
[36:05] | Radio colonel Telford he’s got two minutes | 用无线电通知Terford上校 |
[36:08] | To get his people aboard before we jump to hyperspace! | 在我们跳入超空间之前 他还有两分钟时间登舰 |
[36:12] | What’s everybody doing? I ordered an evacuation! | 你们都在干什么? 我已下令撤离! |
[36:16] | He didn’t dial earth. It’s the ninth chevron address. | 他没有拨通地球 而是拨了第九肩章符号 |
[36:20] | What? | 什么? |
[36:22] | The attack started a chain reaction in the planet’s Core, | 攻击引起星球核心的连锁反应 |
[36:25] | There’s no way of stopping that, | 我们无法阻止它 |
[36:26] | And any blast could easily translate through an open wormhole. | 任何爆炸都可通过连通的虫洞自由传播 |
[36:29] | It’s too dangerous to dial earth. | 这时候连接地球太危险了 |
[36:30] | You could have dialed somewhere else, anywhere else. | 你可以拨其他地址 任何地址都行 |
[36:32] | – This is our only chance- – shut it down. | – 这可能是我们最后的机会… – 关掉它 |
[36:34] | – We can’t, it’s too late- – Riley! | – 不行 太迟了… – Riley! |
[36:36] | System’s not responding, sir. | 系统没有反应 长官 |
[36:37] | I need to get these people out of here. | 我得把这些人救出去 |
[36:38] | We have a way out. | 我们已经有了一条出路 |
[36:39] | We don’t know what’s on the other side! Dammit, rush! | 我们根本不知道另一边有什么! 见鬼! Rush! |
[36:41] | Can’t be worse than here, can it? | 能比待在这里更糟吗? |
[36:50] | Nobody move! | 谁都不准动! |
[36:52] | Await further instructions. | 等待进一步指示 |
[37:00] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[37:01] | Well, it doesn’t look like life-support. | 看起来像维生系统的机器 |
[37:03] | I realize that. | 是的 我知道 |
[37:07] | Whoa… | 喔… |
[37:13] | What are we looking at? | 这是什么? |
[37:16] | It’s a star map. | 一幅星际地图 |
[37:18] | That’s the milky way. | 那是银河系 |
[37:21] | I believe it’s a visual log of the ship’s journey. | 我想这是飞船行进路线的视频记录 |
[37:25] | So this is where we are now? | 我们在这里? |
[37:28] | No. | 不 |
[37:29] | That’s where the ship originally embarked from. | 那是飞船的起点 |
[37:32] | Earth. | 地球 |
[37:33] | It’s leaving the galaxy. | 它正离开银河系 |
[37:36] | It did. | 已经离开了 |
[37:37] | Long ago. | 很久以前 |
[37:38] | That was pegasus. | 那是飞马星系 |
[37:40] | So those points are more stars? | 这些点代表其他星球? |
[37:43] | No, they’re galaxies. | 不 他们代表其他星系 |
[37:50] | Rush… | |
[37:52] | Where the hell are we? | 我们到底在哪? |
[37:55] | Several billion light years from home. | 离家几十亿光年之外 |
[38:05] | Scott… | |
[38:07] | Stand clear. | 你退后 |
[38:11] | You could take down the rest of the roof with that. | 你可能炸塌天花板的其余部分 |
[38:14] | We don’t have time to argue. | 没时间争论了 |
[38:15] | I need you to lead the evacuees through the gate. | 我要你引导人们从星门撤离 |
[38:16] | You need to go with him. | 你跟他一起去吧 |
[38:18] | No, I-I’m staying here until I know my father’s okay. | 不 我要留下来 直到我确定父亲没事 |
[38:21] | Make sure everyone carries as much of the expedition supplies as they can. | 让每个人都携带尽可能多的补给品 |
[38:23] | Why? | 为什么? |
[38:24] | ’cause you’re not going to earth. | 因为我们要去的不是地球 |
[38:26] | Rush dialed the ninth chevron. | Rush拨通了第九肩章符号 |
[38:27] | Go. | 去吧 |
[38:29] | Go! | 快去! |
[38:43] | Once I’m through, | 当我过去以后 |
[38:45] | Follow one at a time on a three-count! | 数三下 然后跟上来 一次一个! |
[39:03] | Okay, people. | 好了 所有人 |
[39:05] | Make way. | 前进 |
[39:20] | You good? Okay, let’s go. | 你没事吧? 好了 我们走 |
[39:25] | If you can hear me, stand back! | 如果你们能听见我 都退后! |
[39:32] | Okay, get down. | 蹲下 |
[39:35] | Fire in the hole! | 起爆! |
[39:43] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[39:48] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[39:49] | Put your weight on me… | 靠着我… |
[39:51] | Keep calm, everybody. | 大家保持镇静 |
[39:55] | I got you. | 接住你了 |
[39:56] | Please… | 千万别出事… |
[40:06] | Everybody, stay calm! Don’t push! | 大家都保持镇静! 别推搡! |
[40:16] | Oh! | 喔! |
[40:22] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[40:24] | Ah! | 啊! |
[40:25] | Careful, careful… | 小心 小心… |
[40:26] | You’re okay, sir. | 好了 先生 |
[40:28] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[40:29] | I’m the last one. | 我是最后一个 |
[40:30] | I’m all right. | 他们都没事 |
[40:32] | Greer, go. I’m right behind you. | Greer 走吧 我殿后 |
[40:36] | Hammond, this is young, come in. | Hammond号 Young呼叫 请回话 |
[40:39] | Hammond, this is young. | Hammond号 Young呼叫 |
[40:41] | Come in. | 请回话 |
[40:42] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, come on, people. | 快走! 快走! 大家快点! |
[40:44] | Let’s do it, let’s do it. | 别停下! |
[41:08] | Sir! | 长官! |
[41:09] | Go! | 走吧! |
[41:48] | Sir… | 长官… |
[41:49] | We’ve got colonel Carter. | 我们接通了Carter上校 |
[41:52] | On screen. | 放到屏幕上 |
[41:55] | General, we barely got away. | 将军 我们差点没逃出来 |
[41:57] | The planet was destroyed. | 星球已经毁灭 |
[41:59] | We managed to beam most of our people off the surface | 在跳入超空间之前 |
[42:01] | Before jumping to hyperspace. | 我们已将大多数地面上的人传回舰上 |
[42:03] | We also believe | 我们确认 |
[42:04] | That the enemy forces were destroyed. | 敌军也已被摧毁 |
[42:06] | Any word on how they gained intel on our base? | 知道他们是怎么找到基地的吗? |
[42:10] | No. What about casualties? | 不知道 伤亡情况呢? |
[42:12] | 12. | 12人死亡 |
[42:14] | 80-plus m. I. A. | 超过80人失踪 |
[42:15] | The Bunker-shielding technology | 我们的传送光束 |
[42:17] | Prevented us from beaming out anyone inside. | 无法穿透地堡的防御系统传送里面的人 |
[42:20] | How many people made it through the gate to earth? | 有多少人通过星门返回了地球? |
[42:22] | None. | 一个也没有 |
[42:23] | None? | 一个也没有? |
[42:24] | Our sensors indicated that the stargate was active | 我们的传感器显示星球核心爆炸之前 |
[42:27] | For a full six minutes before the Core went critical. | 星门开启了整整六分钟 |
[42:29] | Well, they didn’t come through here. | 好吧 他们没到这儿来 |
[42:31] | Then where’d they go? | 那他们去哪了? |