时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We are the Crystal Gems | 我们是宝石战士 |
[00:04] | we’ll always save the day | 终日拯救世界 |
[00:07] | and if you think we can’t | 如果你感到怀疑 |
[00:09] | we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到出路 |
[00:12] | that’s why the people of this world believe in… | 所以全世界人们都信任 |
[00:17] | Garnet, Amethyst…and Pearl…and Steven! | 石榴 紫晶 和珍珠 还有史蒂文 |
[00:27] | Hey, mister postman, bring me a post. | 嘿 邮差先生 快给我寄信 |
[00:29] | Bring me the post that I love the most. | 寄来我最爱的信 |
[00:35] | My song came true! | 我所唱的成真啦 |
[00:36] | Do you have a package for me today? | 今天你有要给我的包裹吗 |
[00:38] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[00:39] | Let me see what I’ve got here. | 让我看看我这儿有什么 |
[00:41] | Did you order a loaf of bread with a stamp on it? | 你有订购一块贴了邮票的面包吗 |
[00:44] | No. | 没有 |
[00:44] | Did you order a jury summons for R.J. Finkle? | 你订购了一张给RJ·芬克尔的陪审团传票吗 |
[00:48] | That’s not me. I’m Steven. | 那不是我 我是史蒂文 |
[00:50] | Oh, right, right, right. Steven. | 噢 对 对 史蒂文 |
[00:52] | Here it is. Steven Universe. | 在这里 史蒂文·宇宙 |
[00:54] | Ha! This thing is gonna help me save the world! | 这东西能帮我拯救世界 |
[00:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:58] | It says it’s from Wacky Sacks supply company. | 上面说是从古怪包包供给公司寄过来的 |
[01:01] | Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl | 石榴 紫晶 还有珍珠 |
[01:03] | think I shouldn’t go on magic adventures | 认为我不该继续魔法历险 |
[01:05] | because I don’t know how to use my gem powers. | 因为我不懂怎么运用我的宝石之力 |
[01:08] | That seems reasonable. | 听起来挺有道理的 |
[01:09] | But there are other ways I can help. | 但我可以用其他方式帮助她们 |
[01:11] | With a wacky sack? | 用一只古怪包包吗 |
[01:13] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[01:14] | You know how you can save my world? | 你知道该怎么拯救我的世界吗 |
[01:17] | Sign here, please. | 请在这签名 |
[01:18] | Ah! | 噢 |
[01:21] | Barb yells at me if I don’t get signatures. | 要是拿不到签名 巴布会训斥我的 |
[01:24] | That’s awful. | 那太糟了 |
[01:28] | Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl are back! | 石榴 紫晶 还有珍珠回来了 |
[01:32] | W-wait! Steven! What is a wacky sack? | 等等 史蒂文 古怪包包是什么 |
[01:37] | Hello, Steven. | 你好 史蒂文 |
[01:38] | Amethyst, we do not need that. | 紫晶 我们不需要它 |
[01:40] | It’s not going to fit in the fridge. | 冰箱装不下的 |
[01:42] | What? I got this. | 啥 我搞得定 |
[01:48] | Look, it fits! | 看 装下了 |
[01:51] | Oh, man, we could make a | 太好了 我们可以煎一个 |
[01:52] | big omelet or a quiche or big sunny-side-ups! | 大蛋卷 乳蛋饼或者单面荷包蛋了 |
[01:56] | We fought a giant bird. | 我们跟一只大鸟打了一架 |
[01:57] | We’re only here for a second. | 我们只在这儿逗留一会 |
[01:58] | We’ve got to go back out. | 待会还要出去 |
[02:00] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[02:02] | We have to place this Moon Goddess statue | 我们得赶在午夜前把这个 |
[02:04] | on the top of the lunar sea spire before midnight. | 月光女神像放到月海的尖塔上 |
[02:07] | Without it, the whole place will fall apart! | 没有这个 整个地区都会崩塌的 |
[02:10] | Oh, Steven, you should have seen the spire in its heyday. | 史蒂文 你真该看看鼎盛时期的尖塔的 |
[02:14] | It was an oasis for Gems on Earth. | 它是宝石战士们在地球上的圣地 |
[02:17] | It’s abandoned now, but we can still save it with this statue! | 虽说现在被遗弃了 但我们依然能用这雕像挽回它 |
[02:21] | Wha… That’s perfect! | 哇 那太好了 |
[02:23] | What? Why? | 怎么 为什么 |
[02:25] | Because I can help carry it for you… in this! | 因为我可以帮你把雕像装起来 用这里面的东西 |
[02:34] | A… hamburger? | 一个 汉堡吗 |
[02:36] | It’s a novelty backpack shaped like a cheeseburger! | 这是一个新型的双肩包 外形像芝士汉堡 |
[02:40] | Aw, I blew it. | 噢 搞砸了 |
[02:42] | I was just gonna wear it one day, | 我本想哪天背上它 |
[02:43] | and you guys would be like | 你们的反应会像这样 |
[02:44] | “Dang, Steven, that’s so cool!” | 靠 史蒂文 这包真酷 |
[02:47] | But this is obviously important Gem business. | 但这显然是宝石战士的重要事情 |
[02:50] | Yes, so you should let us take care of it. | 是的 所以这件事你该让我们来处理 |
[02:53] | What? I’m a Gem! | 什么 我也是宝石战士啊 |
[02:58] | But you’ve still got a lot to learn. | 但你还有好多东西要学 |
[03:00] | So let him come. | 就让他来吧 |
[03:02] | It’ll be educational. | 会很有教育意义的 |
[03:04] | Hmm. All right. You can carry it in your hamburger. | 嗯 好吧 你可以用你的汉堡装这个雕像 |
[03:11] | Check this out! Everything’s a pocket! | 瞧瞧吧 每个部位都是口袋 |
[03:14] | Even the cheese is a pocket! | 连奶酪都是口袋 |
[03:16] | I can fit a lot more stuff in here. | 我能在里面装更多东西呢 |
[03:18] | Give me a minute. I’ll pack extra supplies. | 等我一会 我再放点东西进去 |
[03:29] | Kid, don’t shake me. | 小屁孩 别摇我了 |
[03:31] | Mister Queasy! | 呕吐先生 |
[03:32] | Ohh, I got a medical condition. | 啊 我身体快撑不住啦 |
[03:35] | You’re definitely gonna come in handy. | 你必须得随身携带啊 |
[03:38] | Steven, let’s go! | 史蒂文 走了 |
[03:41] | Uh, coming! | 呃 来了 |
[03:44] | Whoa, Steven, did you bring your whole room? | 哇 史蒂文 你想把整个房间都带过去吗 |
[03:46] | Back that thing up. | 我支持你 |
[03:48] | Let’s warp. | 走吧 |
[03:51] | Suck it in, Steven! | 肚子缩进去 史蒂文 |
[03:56] | Do you remember how to do this? | 你还记得该怎么做吗 |
[04:04] | Keep your head in. Come on. | 把头给我缩进来 拜托 |
[04:13] | The sea spire! | 月海尖塔耶 |
[04:21] | It wasn’t like this a hundred years ago. | 一百年前可不是这样的啊 |
[04:24] | I’m sensing structural instability. | 我感应到尖塔的结构不稳定 |
[04:26] | Oh, yeah, that’s never good. | 是啊 那可不好 |
[04:28] | Gah! Steven! | 啊 史蒂文 |
[04:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:35] | All right, hold on. We’re taking Steven back! | 好吧 等下 我们先把史蒂文送回去 |
[04:39] | Ugh! My aching stomach! | 呃 我肚子疼了 |
[04:41] | Oh, mister Queasy! | 噢 呕吐先生 |
[04:43] | Kid, you’re killing me. | 小屁孩 你要杀死我啦 |
[04:44] | Steven! This place is your heritage! | 史蒂文 这里也是你继承下来的 |
[04:47] | I want you to stay and help, | 我要你好好呆着帮忙 |
[04:49] | but you’ve really got to take this seriously. | 你必须得认真点对待这事 |
[04:51] | Can you do that, Steven? | 能做到吗 史蒂文 |
[04:53] | You got it, dude! | 照办 姐们 |
[04:57] | Yes. | 好的吧 |
[04:59] | Enough. | 够了 |
[05:00] | We have to move. | 我们得行动了 |
[05:05] | What’s the holdup? We can clear this easily. | 干嘛停住 通过这里简直易如反掌 |
[05:09] | No. | 不行 |
[05:10] | The magic that sustains the | 支撑涡流的魔法 |
[05:11] | whirlpool creates a vortex that will pull us below. | 会产生漩涡把我们拽下去的 |
[05:18] | So we can’t jump? | 所以我们跳不过去吗 |
[05:19] | Oh, wait! | 噢 等等 |
[05:21] | What are those for? | 那些东西有什么用 |
[05:23] | They were for keeping warm, but check it out. | 这原本是用来保暖的 瞧我的 |
[05:29] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[05:32] | He’s getting sucked down! | 他要被吸下去了 |
[05:34] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[05:38] | Cheeesebur-r-r-r-r-ger! | 芝士汉堡 赐我力量 |
[05:46] | Steven, way to go! Come on, guys! | 史蒂文 干得好 走啦 队友们 |
[05:56] | Steven-style! | 史蒂文式穿越 |
[06:01] | Don’t ever do that again! | 求别再这样做了 |
[06:03] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:06] | But… it was pretty great. | 不过呢 干得确实不错 |
[06:10] | Oh, no, no, no. This is even worse than the outside. | 噢 不 不 不 这里比外面还要糟 |
[06:14] | Ugh, that’s… oh. | 呃 真的是 |
[06:16] | Oh, this didn’t used to be so… | 这儿以前可没有这么的 |
[06:19] | Oh, and the water damage… | 噢 被大水破坏的 |
[06:23] | This pillar… | 这柱子也 |
[06:25] | Oh, and this had a head. | 噢 这儿原本还有颗头的 |
[06:27] | Oh, Steven, once the statue’s in place, | 唉 史蒂文 只要雕像就位 |
[06:29] | it will restore all of this to its former glory… | 所有这些东西就能重现旧日辉煌了 |
[06:34] | What was that goober? | 那条花生小虫是什么 |
[06:36] | Crystal shrimp. | 宝石虾 |
[06:37] | You guys, we got a problem. | 伙计们 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[06:42] | It’s an infestation! | 害虫横行啊 |
[06:44] | And we have to pass through there to get to the top. | 我们必须经过这里才能达到顶部 |
[06:49] | Can’t you just squish ’em? | 不能直接踩扁吗 |
[06:50] | Don’t touch that! Their shards are deadly! | 千万别碰 他们的外壳有致命剧毒 |
[06:52] | We need to clear a path. | 我们得清条道出来 |
[06:54] | Amethyst, if you go around to | 紫晶 如果你从旁边绕到 |
[06:56] | the side and disturb them with a spin attack… | 那个角落 用旋转攻击扰乱他们 |
[07:00] | And, Garnet, if you move | 而石榴 如果你爬到 |
[07:01] | to the ceiling and strike this exact spot… | 天花板 打这个地方的话 |
[07:04] | Then I can advance with my – | 我就能前进 用我的 |
[07:06] | bagel sandwich! | 百吉饼三明治 |
[07:13] | Brilliant. | 聪明 |
[07:14] | Oh, hey, what do you know? | 噢 嘿 真没想到 |
[07:18] | How did you know that would work? | 你怎么知道这样有用 |
[07:21] | Well, if I were s shrimp, that’s what I would do. | 这个嘛 如果我是只虾 我就会这么做 |
[07:24] | You are a shrimp. | 你就是只小虾子 |
[07:27] | I just want everyone to know | 我只想告诉大家 |
[07:29] | my plan would have also worked. | 我的计划同样有用 |
[07:32] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[07:37] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[07:40] | What? Me? | 看我干嘛 |
[07:42] | What have you got? | 你有什么法宝吗 |
[07:44] | Cheeseburger backpack! Cheeseburger backpack! | 芝士汉堡双肩包 求给力呀求给力 |
[07:48] | Pearl, come on! | 珍珠 一起来嘛 |
[07:50] | Ohh, all right. | 也好 |
[07:52] | Cheeseburger backpack! Cheeseburger backpack! | 芝士汉堡双肩包 求给力呀求给力 |
[07:55] | Cheeseburger backpack! | 求给力呀求给力 |
[07:57] | A raft! | 一个筏子 |
[08:04] | Steven, that’s so sensible. | 史蒂文 你真是太机智了 |
[08:22] | Good idea, anyway, Steven. | 总之还算是个好主意 史蒂文 |
[08:24] | Yeah, they can’t all be winners. | 是啊 胜败乃兵家常事 |
[08:38] | This is it, the Moon Goddess pedestal. | 就是这个了 月光女神基座 |
[08:42] | And the moon is almost overhead! | 月亮已经快升到中天了 |
[08:45] | It’s not too late to save this piece of history! | 还来得及挽回这段辉煌历史 |
[08:49] | Steven, the statue. | 史蒂文 雕像 |
[09:02] | What’s the holdup? | 什么情况 |
[09:05] | I don’t have it. | 我没找到 |
[09:07] | What!? | 什么 |
[09:08] | I must have left it on the bed! | 我肯定落在床上了 |
[09:13] | There’s… there’s no time! | 已经 已经没时间了 |
[09:16] | Wait! I have an idea! | 等等 我有办法 |
[09:22] | Could that work? | 这能行吗 |
[09:34] | Kid, don’t shake me. | 小屁孩 别摇我了 |
[10:03] | Everyone, keep steady! | 各位 稳住 |
[10:07] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 别 不要 |
[10:30] | This is all my fault. I broke it. | 都是我的错 我搞砸了 |
[10:33] | No, Steven, the spire was falling apart when we got here. | 不 史蒂文 我们到这里时尖塔就在崩毁了 |
[10:37] | You handled everything well under pressure. | 面临压力时 每件事你都处理得很好 |
[10:40] | You did great! | 你做得很棒 |
[10:41] | Yeah, 2 out of 4 of your ideas worked, that’s 50%. | 是啊 你的四个主意有两个都成功了 就是50%啊 |
[10:47] | Yeah, I guess you’re right, they can’t all be winners. | 对耶 你说得对 胜败乃兵家常事 |
[10:59] | Cheeseburger backpack! Cheeseburger backpack! | 芝士汉堡双肩包 真给力呀真给力 |
[11:03] | Cheeseburger backpack! | 真给力呀真给力 |
[11:04] | It’s a three-hour paddle home. | 回家划桨要3个小时 |
[11:08] | Anyone want a wet bagel? | 有谁想吃湿了的百吉饼吗 |
[11:32] | Everyone’s out. | 大家都出去了 |
[11:33] | Guess I’m making us breakfast. | 该为大家做早餐了 |
[11:49] | Pearl! Garnet! Amethyst! | 珍珠 石榴 紫晶 |
[11:52] | Is anyone home? | 有人在家吗 |
[12:04] | One, two, three… warp in! | 一 二 三 出来 |
[12:10] | Guess they’re still out saving the world. | 她们应该还在外面拯救世界 |
[12:18] | Look at you. You are out of control. | 快看啊 你真是酷到没朋友 |
[12:21] | Pearl! Garnet! | 珍珠 石榴 |
[12:34] | It’s done! | 完成啦 |
[12:40] | That thing’s too good for me to eat alone. | 那么好的东西我可不能独吞 |
[12:43] | It’s a… together breakfast. | 这是一份 共同的早餐 |
[12:52] | Ah, Garnet! Perfect. Check it out. | 啊 石榴 完美 快看啊 |
[12:54] | It’s not exactly healthy, but it’s in a stack, | 它确实不怎么健康 但它是叠得高高的 |
[12:58] | so I guess you could say it’s a… balanced breakfast. | 所以我想你可以称它为 均衡的早餐 |
[13:08] | You know, like, I made us all breakfast. | 就是 我为大家做了早餐 |
[13:09] | I thought we could eat together like – like best buds. | 我想我们可以一起吃 就像最好的伙伴那样 |
[13:12] | I can’t stay. | 我不能久留 |
[13:13] | There’s a business to attend to inside the temple. | 我要进神庙里处理一些事情 |
[13:23] | Aw, business? Like what? | 噢 事情 什么样的 |
[13:26] | I have to burn this. | 我要销毁这个 |
[13:32] | Cool! | 酷 |
[13:35] | I have to burn this too. | 我也要销毁这个 |
[13:38] | No! My apps! | 不 我的应用 |
[13:41] | Door. Open door. | 开门 快开门 |
[13:47] | Aw, you never work when I need it. | 呃 每到关键时刻就失灵 |
[13:50] | Dumb police! | 我是打击笨蛋的警察 |
[13:52] | You are dumb! | 你是笨蛋 |
[13:54] | Nooooooooooo! | 不 |
[14:02] | Oh, man. I totally got you. | 噢 天哪 我完全骗过你了 |
[14:04] | You should have seen the look on your face. | 你该看看你脸上惊恐的表情 |
[14:06] | Oh, I knew it was you. | 噢 我就知道是你 |
[14:08] | How? | 怎么会 |
[14:10] | ‘Cause that’s a water gun, and I’m not dumb. | 因为那是水枪 而且我也不是笨蛋 |
[14:13] | You got something on your shirt. | 你衣服上有脏东西 |
[14:15] | Duuuuuh-umb. | 笨 蛋 |
[14:26] | Hey! That’s my door. | 嘿 那是我的门 |
[14:32] | Oh, Amethyst, there you are. | 噢 紫晶 你在这里啊 |
[14:35] | Care to explain | 能不能解释一下 |
[14:36] | what one of my swords was doing in your room? | 为什么我有把剑会出现在你的房间里 |
[14:39] | Having a sword party. | 它在开赏剑会 |
[14:41] | Oh, please. You took it. | 噢 得了吧 是你拿走的 |
[14:43] | I did not. | 我才没有 |
[14:44] | It’s fine. It’s in the past. I forgive you. | 没关系 都过去了 我原谅你了 |
[14:48] | Also, I cleaned up your awful, awful mess. You’re welcome. | 而且 我整理了你那些糟糕透顶的杂物 不用谢 |
[14:51] | You did WHAT? I have a system. | 你做了啥 我那是自成一体 |
[14:54] | Amethyst! Wait! | 紫晶 等等 |
[14:57] | What’s the matter, Steven? | 出什么事了吗 史蒂文 |
[14:58] | I wanted us all to have breakfast together, | 我希望我们能在一起吃早餐 |
[15:01] | so I made Together Breakfast, but everyone keeps leaving. | 所以我做了共同的早餐 但是每个人都离开了 |
[15:04] | Oh, that’s nice. | 噢 你真贴心 |
[15:11] | Oh, no! Not you too! | 噢 不 你别也走了 |
[15:14] | I can’t let this become together brunch. | 我可不能让这餐变成共同的早午餐 |
[15:35] | There we go. | 放好了 |
[15:43] | Hey, Pearl! | 嘿 珍珠 |
[15:45] | Steven! What are you doing in here? | 史蒂文 你在这里做什么 |
[15:48] | You know it’s dangerous for you inside the temple. | 你明知道在神庙里你会很危险 |
[15:52] | We’re gonna have a nice together breakfast, | 我们要吃一顿美好的共同早餐 |
[15:54] | even if I have to get my shoes wet. | 就算我不得不弄湿我的鞋 |
[15:57] | What!? Get out of there! | 什么 快从那里出来 |
[16:00] | I’ll swim it over to you. | 我会游到你那里去 |
[16:01] | See? Doggy paddle, forward. | 看到没 狗爬式 前进 |
[16:05] | Oh, gosh. | 噢 天哪 |
[16:06] | Wait! Doggy paddle, reverse, reverse! | 等等 狗爬式 倒退 倒退 |
[16:11] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[16:18] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[16:31] | Keep it together, breakfast! | 早餐 挺住 |
[16:45] | Better. | 好多了 |
[16:46] | Amethyst. | 紫晶 |
[16:48] | Oh, hey, Steven. Did you come down the waterfall? | 嘿 史蒂文 你是从瀑布游下来的吗 |
[16:51] | Pearl gets so mad that I have her junk, | 珍珠因为我拿了她的垃圾非常生气 |
[16:54] | but it’s always falling down here. | 但她的东西总是从这里落下来 |
[16:56] | Junk like what? | 什么样的垃圾 |
[16:57] | Junk like… you! | 像你一样 的垃圾 |
[16:59] | I’m gonna throw you in the junk pile. | 我要把你扔到垃圾堆里 |
[17:03] | Isn’t it awful? | 这里看起来是不是很糟 |
[17:04] | Pearl organized everything. | 珍珠把所有东西都整理好了 |
[17:06] | It still looks messy to me. | 我看来这里还是很乱 |
[17:08] | Aw, thanks! I try. | 谢谢 我试试吧 |
[17:12] | Oh, what’s that, Steven? | 那是什么 史蒂文 |
[17:14] | It’s a together breakfast. | 这是一份共同早餐 |
[17:15] | All right! Snacks! | 真好 是零食 |
[17:17] | No! It’s for everyone to eat together. | 不 这是给大家一起吃的 |
[17:20] | That’s the essence of together breakfast. | 那才是共同早餐的真谛 |
[17:25] | Give me! Give me! | 我要 我要 |
[17:29] | We have to eat it together! | 我们要一起吃的 |
[17:46] | You can’t outrun me! We both have short legs. | 你跑不赢我的 我们都是小短腿 |
[17:55] | Steven. I’m hungry! | 史蒂文 我好饿啊 |
[17:59] | Just hold on. | 那就忍住 |
[18:02] | An exit. | 出口 |
[18:06] | Skills. | 技巧满分 |
[18:08] | Get back here. | 快回来 |
[18:10] | You’re completely missing the point of this. | 你完全没有领会共同早餐的意义 |
[18:15] | Hey, wait a second. | 嘿 等一下 |
[18:16] | Steven. There you are. | 史蒂文 你在这里啊 |
[18:19] | Pearl, sweet. Two out of three. | 珍珠 真好 三个人已经凑齐两个了 |
[18:23] | Steven, be careful. | 史蒂文 小心 |
[18:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:31] | You really shouldn’t be in here. | 你真的不应该来这里 |
[18:33] | This is the crystal heart. | 这里是水晶之心 |
[18:36] | It’s connected to the most dangerous areas of the temple. | 它连接着神庙里最危险的区域 |
[18:39] | Hold on tight and don’t look down. | 抓紧了 不要向下看 |
[18:53] | Oh, hey. This isn’t so bad. | 也没那么糟嘛 |
[18:56] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[19:26] | Steven, we’re getting you out of here. | 史蒂文 我们要带你出去 |
[19:28] | Come on. | 快走 |
[19:29] | Huh? This is great! We’re all together! | 啊 真是太棒了 我们人都到齐了 |
[19:34] | We can finally eat! | 我们终于可以吃了 |
[19:36] | I mean, we don’t have any forks, but we can use our hands. | 虽然我们没有叉子 但我们可以用手吃 |
[19:39] | I’m not gonna judge. | 我不介意的 |
[19:41] | Steven, go! | 史蒂文 快走 |
[19:43] | Ok. Want to meet in the kitchen? | 好吧 在厨房见行吗 |
[19:52] | It’s trying to escape. Force it back. | 它想逃跑 逼它回去 |
[19:59] | Get back! | 快回去 |
[20:07] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[20:15] | Together breakfast? | 共同早餐 |
[20:21] | It’s taken refuge in organic matter. | 它寄居在有机物里 |
[20:25] | Now it has all the power of a breakfast. | 现在它拥有了早餐的所有力量 |
[20:27] | We have to destroy it. | 我们必须摧毁它 |
[20:29] | Aah! It’s horrible! | 啊 好恐怖 |
[20:38] | I didn’t want this. | 我也不想这样 |
[20:40] | I just wanted to eat together, like- like best buds. | 我只希望大家一起吃早餐 就像最好的伙伴那样 |
[20:44] | Steven, you’ve got to get away. | 史蒂文 你必须离开 |
[20:47] | But my breakfast. | 但我的早餐 |
[20:52] | That’s enough! | 真是够了 |
[20:55] | I don’t care if you… are the most important meal of the day. | 我才不关心你是不是 一天中最重要的一餐 |
[21:06] | I made you to bring us together, not to tear us apart! | 我把你做出来是为了团结我们 而不是拆散我们 |
[21:24] | I’m sorry, guys. I guess I dreamed too big. | 对不起 伙伴们 我的梦想可能不切实际 |
[21:46] | It looks great. | 它看起来很棒 |
[21:48] | It’s even more together and even more breakfast. | 它凝聚了更多集体的力量 也更像早餐 |
[22:04] | I don’t think I can eat this. | 我觉得我吃不了这个 |
[22:05] | Let’s order a pizza. | 我们定个披萨吧 |
[22:07] | – Pizza’s a better idea. – Yeah. | -披萨是个更好的主意 -对 |
[22:09] | Definitely. | 绝对的 |
[22:10] | It did try to kill us. | 它确实想要杀了我们 |