时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We are the Crystal Gems | 我们是宝石战士 |
[00:04] | we’ll always save the day | 终日拯救世界 |
[00:07] | and if you think we can’t | 如果你感到怀疑 |
[00:09] | we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到出路 |
[00:12] | that’s why the people of this world believe in… | 所以全世界人们都信任 |
[00:17] | Garnet, Amethyst…and Pearl…and Steven! | 石榴 紫晶 和珍珠 还有史蒂文 |
[00:28] | Where are you? | 去哪儿啦 |
[00:31] | You’re a mess, Steven. | 你这简直脏乱差 史蒂文 |
[00:34] | I know I had eight. | 我明明记得是八个 |
[00:36] | Hey, Steven, have you seen a gem shard anywhere? | 嘿 史蒂文 你看见我的宝石碎片了吗 |
[00:39] | It’s very important. | 它对我很重要 |
[00:41] | No. Have you seen my pants? | 没 你看见我的裤子了吗 |
[00:43] | They’re also very important. | 它对我也很重要 |
[00:46] | I’m serious, Steven. | 说正经的 史蒂文 |
[00:47] | These shards have a powerful partial consciousness | 这些碎片上残留的魔法意识 |
[00:50] | that has been harnessed | 是由世世代代的宝石战士 |
[00:51] | by gems throughout history in order to create… | 封印其中 为了创造出 |
[00:53] | They weren’t in the kitchen, either. | 厨房里没有我的裤子 |
[00:56] | Under the bed! | 床底下呢 |
[00:57] | No, wait. I looked there, too. | 不 等等 床下也找过了 |
[00:59] | And then Pearl walked in… | 然后珍珠就走进来了 |
[01:01] | Pearl! | 珍珠 |
[01:02] | …obedience waned as the shards… | 碎片的可控制性会降低 |
[01:03] | Oh, geez. She’s really explaining something. | 噢 天哪 她解释得好认真 |
[01:07] | I can’t just start listening now. | 现在开始听也来不及了 |
[01:10] | I’d be lost. Just like my pants. | 我的大脑会像裤子一样出走 |
[01:13] | …could become a monster. | 它就可能变成怪物 |
[01:16] | That’s why it’s very, very important | 所以说这碎片真的非常非常重要 |
[01:18] | that it’s kept away from any kind of garment. | 千万不能让它靠近任何材质的衣料 |
[01:22] | If you see it, bring it to me right away. | 要是你找到它 马上带过来交给我噢 |
[01:25] | I’m going to check in town. | 我要去镇上找找看 |
[01:28] | For my pants? | 找我的裤子吗 |
[01:32] | I guess I’ll keep looking here. | 我还是在家里多找找吧 |
[01:35] | That’s unusual! | 你很可疑噢 |
[01:39] | Come on! We used to be friends! | 别闹啦 以前我们可是亲密无间 |
[01:41] | We used to everywhere together! | 形影不离的好朋友诶 |
[01:46] | Got you now, pants! | 抓到你啦 裤子 |
[01:51] | I wear the pants in this relationship. | 我才是主导这段友谊的人 |
[01:54] | What’s gotten into you? | 有什么钻到口袋里了 |
[01:59] | It’s a… thingy. | 这是某块 东西 |
[02:01] | Is this Pearl’s shard thingy? | 是珍珠在找的那块碎片吗 |
[02:09] | Ha! Now who’s smart? | 哈 我真是个机智的少年 |
[02:13] | Stop! | 住手 |
[02:16] | Thanks! | 谢啦 |
[02:18] | I got to get you to Pearl. | 我应该把你交给珍珠 |
[02:21] | Hey, Pearl! Pearl! | 喂 珍珠 珍珠 |
[02:24] | She must still be looking for my pants. | 她肯定还在找我的裤子吧 |
[02:28] | Aah! Please help me! Aah! No! Get them away! | 啊 快帮帮我 不 快把它们通通赶跑 |
[02:31] | Get them away… | 赶跑它们 |
[02:36] | I’m not fries! | 我不是薯条 |
[02:43] | Ah, where’s your face, Frybo? | 啊 你的头套呢 薯条小子 |
[02:46] | Being part of the Fryman family means you got to sell fries. | 作为弗莱曼家的一员 你就得好好卖薯条 |
[02:50] | And be my son, which you are. | 当然还要做个好儿子 你本来就是 |
[02:54] | So, you’re already halfway there. | 所以你离成功只有一半了 |
[02:57] | Keep at it, Frybo! | 继续努力 薯条小子 |
[02:58] | I’m Pete… y. | 叫我佩迪 |
[03:02] | Hi, Petey! | 嗨 佩迪 |
[03:03] | When I told my dad I wanted | 我在向老爸提出我也想 |
[03:05] | to be part of the Fryman family business, | 参与弗莱曼家族的生意时 |
[03:07] | I didn’t think it meant being stuck in a sweaty old costume. | 可没想到要整天呆在闷热的破旧薯条人偶装里 |
[03:11] | Things used to be different, Steven. | 以前不是这样的 史蒂文 |
[03:13] | Nothing to worry about back then | 我总是玩得没心没肺 |
[03:15] | except making myself dizzy | 在游乐园的老海马摇椅上 |
[03:17] | on the old seahorse ride at Funland. | 摇到天旋地转才消停 |
[03:19] | Oh, Frybo, you’re hilarious. | 噢 薯条小子 你看起来好滑稽 |
[03:24] | I wish there was a way for this costume to do its job | 真希望这个公仔装不用我自己费力就能 |
[03:27] | without me in it. | 自己干起活来 |
[03:31] | Maybe it can, Petey. | 说不定它可以的 佩迪 |
[03:33] | Maybe it can… | 说不定行 |
[03:49] | Wait! I have another idea. | 等下 我还有个办法 |
[04:10] | Stop! | 停下 |
[04:13] | Unbelievable! | 难以置信 |
[04:15] | Get up! | 站起来 |
[04:18] | Do a little dance! | 跳个舞呗 |
[04:29] | Whoa! All right! Well, it’s about ti– | 啊呀 好家伙 现在该 |
[04:32] | I mean, good job, buddy! | 我是说 干得好 伙计 |
[04:36] | That’s what I’m talking about, Frybo. | 这正是我想要的 薯条小子 |
[04:39] | Keep it up! | 就这么干 |
[04:42] | I’m free! | 我自由啦 |
[04:45] | You got the job, Frybo! | 你被录用了 薯条小子 |
[04:47] | Let’s shake on it! | 握手约定一下 |
[04:53] | He’s got jokes! | 他真会开玩笑 |
[04:55] | Okay. No more shaking. Put me down! | 好了 握够了 放我下来 |
[04:59] | Just… go… make people eat fries. | 你就 过去 让人们多吃点薯条 |
[05:05] | Let’s go be kids! | 我们快去玩耍吧 |
[05:24] | This seahorse used to make me so happy. | 曾经我最爱坐这个海马摇椅了 |
[05:27] | Now it’s just giving me whiplash. | 现在却觉得有点煎熬 |
[05:31] | I feel like there’s just no point to it. | 好像没有多大的意思 |
[05:33] | You know what I mean? | 你懂这种感觉吗 |
[05:36] | I-I-I just feel tingly-y-y-y-y! | 我我我只感觉快被震麻麻麻麻了 |
[05:39] | You’ll understand when you have a job. | 等你有自己的工作的时候就懂啦 |
[05:42] | I do have a job! | 我有工作的噢 |
[05:43] | I protect humanity from magic and monsters and stuff. | 我保卫人类不受魔法和怪物们的骚扰 |
[05:46] | I mean a real job that you get paid for. | 我是指一份真正有回报的工作 |
[05:49] | I’m paid in the smiles across the town’s faces. | 全镇人民的微笑就是我工作的回报 |
[05:53] | I don’t see anyone smiling. | 我怎么没看见他们的微笑 |
[05:55] | You pick up a job to buy a house | 我说的工作是能挣钱买房子 |
[05:56] | or raise kids or to… impress your dad. | 养家糊口 或者向老爸证明自己的那种 |
[06:01] | You work away your life, and what does it get you? | 人们倾其一生工作 又收获了什么呢 |
[06:03] | Smiles and faces? | 大家的微笑 |
[06:05] | No. | 不 |
[06:06] | You get cash – | 收获的是金钱 |
[06:07] | cash that can’t buy back what the job takes… | 而在工作中付出的一切却是金钱买不回的 |
[06:12] | Not if you rode every seahorse in the world. | 除非你能坐遍世界上所有的海马车 |
[06:20] | Want to try the jellyfish? | 要不你再试试水母车 |
[06:24] | That came from the fry shop. | 薯条店传来的声音 |
[06:41] | We didn’t tell him to do that! | 我们没说过让他搞破坏啊 |
[06:42] | Did we tell him to do that? | 我们这么说过吗 |
[06:51] | Please, please, please, no more fries. | 拜托 拜托 别再逼我吃薯条了 |
[06:56] | Frybo, stop! | 薯条小子 住手 |
[07:09] | I don’t even like fries. | 我本来就讨厌薯条 |
[07:11] | Why isn’t he listening? | 为什么他不听使唤了 |
[07:12] | I don’t know! | 我也不知道 |
[07:14] | Petey! | 佩迪 |
[07:16] | Where’s all this coming from? | 我这是遭了什么孽啊 |
[07:20] | Aw, I get it. I pushed you too hard. | 啊 我明白了 是我要求你太多了 |
[07:25] | I thought you wanted to be | 我以为你是想 |
[07:26] | as good a Fryman as you could be. | 尽力成为最棒的弗莱曼家人 |
[07:28] | You’re a tough kid for putting up with it as long as you did. | 你是个坚强的孩子 一直承受着这种压力 |
[07:32] | The truth is, you are a valued member of | 事实上 你一直是我们 |
[07:34] | Fryman Brothers Incorporated, and all its affiliates! | 弗莱曼兄弟连锁集团里重要的一员 |
[07:42] | D-a-a-a-d! | 老爸 |
[07:44] | No! He’ll mash your potatoes! | 别 他会把你捣成土豆泥的 |
[07:48] | What are you gonna do? | 你想干嘛 |
[07:50] | My job! | 做我的工作 |
[08:00] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[08:02] | Did you put my missing shard in that fry costume? | 你把我遗落那块的碎片放到薯条人偶装里了吗 |
[08:05] | Yes! | 对 |
[08:06] | Didn’t you hear what I said about the living armor | 你没听我讲那些空壳骑士兵团 |
[08:09] | and infantries and many, many deaths? | 造成的大量死亡事故吗 |
[08:11] | No! | 没 |
[08:12] | Oh, Steven… | 噢 史蒂文 |
[08:27] | Pearl! | 珍珠 |
[08:29] | Ugh! The ketchup! It’s everywhere. I can’t see. | 啊 到处都是番茄酱 我什么也看不见 |
[08:33] | Shards. Need! | 碎片 有了 |
[08:36] | What… Steven… | 什么 史蒂文 |
[08:38] | D-a-a-a-d! | 老爸 |
[08:49] | Go away! | 走开 |
[08:50] | Petey? | 佩迪 |
[08:51] | You are awful! I hate you! | 你这混蛋 我讨厌你 |
[08:53] | I’ve always hated you! | 我一直都很讨厌你 |
[08:55] | Wait. You’ve always hated Frybo? | 等等 你一直都讨厌薯条小子吗 |
[09:08] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[09:10] | Where? | 他在哪儿 |
[09:13] | Your move… Frybo. | 该你了 薯条小子 |
[09:20] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[09:32] | I didn’t want to do this, but you leave me no choice. | 我本来没打算这么做 是你逼我的 |
[09:36] | Underwear, go! | 上吧 内裤 |
[09:52] | Steven, are you all right? | 史蒂文 你还好吗 |
[09:54] | Fine. | 没事 |
[09:55] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[09:57] | As soon as I bared my butt, I knew he’d crack. | 我知道内裤一出 他就要倒下了 |
[10:13] | You were great, Frybo. | 其实你很棒 薯条小子 |
[10:15] | Kids today just didn’t understand. | 只是现在的小孩子不懂你 |
[10:18] | And now… they never will… | 而从今以后 他们再也没机会懂了 |
[10:22] | Weren’t people scared of it before he attacked them? | 薯条小子失控之前 就没人觉得他长得可怕吗 |
[10:26] | It’s time… to send him off. | 现在 该送他走了 |
[10:40] | As greasy in death… as he was in life. | 一生都沾满油污 死后也不例外 |
[10:44] | Dad… um… I’ll… | 老爸 我 |
[10:49] | Are you going to get another costume? | 你还会再弄一套人偶服吗 |
[10:52] | No, I don’t need another Frybo. | 不 我不再需要薯条小子了 |
[10:55] | I’ve got… the Fryman. | 我已经有了 薯条超人 |
[11:03] | Pearl, I think our work here is done. | 珍珠 我想我们的任务已经完成了 |
[11:06] | Put your clothes on, Steven. | 把衣服穿上 史蒂文 |
[11:28] | Almost done. Steven, get the hubcaps. | 车差不多洗干净了 史蒂文 去擦车轮胎 |
[11:31] | Hubbin’ it up! | 正擦得带劲呢 |
[11:34] | Hub it good. This is a high-profile job. | 好好擦 这可是一份高大上的工作 |
[11:37] | You mean ’cause it’s the mayor’s election-mobile? | 因为这是市长竞选用车吗 |
[11:40] | If we do this right, we might get political favors. | 如果我们做得好 或许可以拿到政府福利噢 |
[11:43] | I’m not sure what that is, but I like it. | 虽然我不明白那是什么意思 但我挺喜欢 |
[11:51] | Hey, hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[11:52] | I’m not paying for father-son bonding here. | 我不是花钱让你们来展现父子情深的 |
[11:57] | Universe! Control that kid! | 宇宙 管好你的娃 |
[11:59] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[12:00] | I’m sorry, mayor Dewey. | 我很抱歉 杜威市长 |
[12:02] | Uh, this one’s on the house. | 呃 这次洗车免费 |
[12:04] | On the house, eh? | 免费 唉 |
[12:07] | I like the way you do business, Universe. | 我喜欢你做生意的方式 宇宙 |
[12:10] | Mayor Dewey! Mayor Dewey! | 杜威市长 杜威市长 |
[12:15] | Political favors! | 政府福利噢 |
[12:17] | Ah, you rascal. Enough with the hose fights. | 啊 你个调皮鬼 水管战打够了吧 |
[12:20] | Ah, okay. | 啊 好吧 |
[12:23] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[12:28] | What is with this cat? | 这猫咪怎么了啊 |
[12:32] | Ha-ha! Got you guys. | 哈哈 骗过你们爷俩了 |
[12:35] | Amethyst! | 紫晶 |
[12:36] | Uh, pretty cool, Amethyst. | 呃 挺酷的 紫晶 |
[12:38] | Really cool. I wish I could shapeshift like you. | 太酷了 我真希望能和你一样变形 |
[12:41] | You could probably learn. | 你应该能学会的 |
[12:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:43] | Sure. You got a Gem. | 当然 你有宝石 |
[12:45] | Whoa! Magic stuff. Should I get out of here? | 魔法的东东 我是不是该走了 |
[12:48] | Is there gonna be an explosion? | 会爆炸吗 |
[12:49] | Ah, it’s no big deal, dad. | 这没什么大不了的 爸爸 |
[12:51] | Yeah, it’s fuuuun. | 对啊 很有意思的 |
[12:55] | Hey, Pearl. | 嘿 珍珠 |
[12:59] | Do more! | 变其他的 |
[13:01] | Check it out. | 瞧好了 |
[13:08] | Amethyst, you are overdoing it. | 紫晶 你变得过火了 |
[13:10] | Uh, chill it, dude. | 呃 淡定 伙计 |
[13:12] | Just because you can shapeshift doesn’t mean you should. | 有变形的能力并不意味着你必须变形 |
[13:16] | Can you shapeshift? | 你能变形吗 |
[13:18] | Well, of course… | 当然啦 |
[13:18] | Well, of course I can. I’m perfect. | 我当然能啦 我是完美的 |
[13:23] | All Gems have shapeshift powers, Steven. | 每个宝石战士都拥有变形的力量 史蒂文 |
[13:27] | We can turn into objects, | 我们能变成物体 |
[13:28] | we can change parts of our bodies, or… | 改变身体的某一部分 或者 |
[13:31] | we could do that. | 我们也可以那样 |
[13:34] | I want to try it all! | 我都想要试试 |
[13:35] | Don’t bite off more than you can chew, Steven. | 跑之前要先学会走 史蒂文 |
[13:42] | All right! Show me how to change into a huge lion! | 好了 快告诉我怎么变成一头大狮子 |
[13:45] | Actually, for once, Pearl is right. | 说实在的 这一次 珍珠说得对 |
[13:48] | If you’re gonna do this, | 如果你真要变形 |
[13:49] | you got to start with something easy. | 你得先从简单的开始 |
[13:51] | Like that cat you turned into? | 比如你刚才变成的一只猫咪 |
[13:53] | That sounds good. Now follow my lead. | 听起来不错 现在跟我学 |
[13:56] | First – think of what you want to be, | 首先 想好你要变的东西 |
[13:58] | and then just shake it out. | 然后摇摆着变出来 |
[14:02] | See? Now your turn. | 看到没 现在轮到你了 |
[14:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:06] | Ca-a-a-a-a-t. | 猫 咪 |
[14:09] | Nah, you’re too tense. | 不对 你太紧张了 |
[14:10] | Just relax and feel it. | 放轻松去感受 |
[14:14] | Biorhythms, yo. | 感受生理上的韵律 哟 |
[14:15] | Fe-e-e-e-el it. | 感 受 它 |
[14:19] | Eeeh, if you are not ready, we can try later. | 呃 如果你没准备好 我们可以等一会儿再尝试 |
[14:22] | No way. I can do it. | 不用 我可以的 |
[14:26] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好 好 |
[14:33] | Well, it was a good try. | 这是一次不错的尝试 |
[14:42] | This is so cool! | 这太酷了 |
[14:44] | You should go show your dad. | 你应该给你爸爸看 |
[14:46] | He’s gonna freak out! | 他肯定会惊呆的 |
[14:50] | Dad, I’m back. | 爸爸 我回来了 |
[14:51] | Hey, Stu-ball. | 嘿 史小球 |
[14:52] | Check it out. | 看这里 |
[14:58] | I shapeshifted my finger into a cat. | 我把一根手指变成了猫咪 |
[15:04] | Is that a thing you can do now? | 你现在能做到这样了吗 |
[15:06] | That’s pretty cool. | 还挺酷的 |
[15:07] | I know. Right? | 我知道 不是吗 |
[15:09] | I’m gonna take this show on the road. | 我要去路上展示一下 |
[15:15] | That’ll be $1.05, Steven. | 总共是一块五分钱 史蒂文 |
[15:17] | Mmm, okay. Here’s a nickel. | 嗯 好的 这里是五分 |
[15:20] | And a buck! | 这里是一块 |
[15:23] | Whaaaat? | 啥 |
[15:25] | Oh, Steven, that’s adorable. | 噢 史蒂文 好可爱呀 |
[15:30] | Are you making it purr? | 是你在让它叫吗 |
[15:32] | It kind of does what it wants. | 它能做自己想做的 |
[15:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:38] | See what I mean? | 看到没 |
[15:40] | Bad cat finger! | 坏猫咪手指 |
[15:41] | Ah, I’m sure it just wants to play. | 我觉得它只是想跟你玩玩 |
[15:43] | You are right! | 你说得对 |
[15:44] | And he doesn’t have any friends. | 但他还没有朋友呢 |
[15:46] | Oh, my gosh! It’s just like you, Steven. | 噢 我的天哪 就跟你一样 史蒂文 |
[16:03] | Hey, Petey! | 嘿 佩迪 |
[16:05] | Whoa! You work the deep fryer now? | 哇喔 你现在负责油锅了啊 |
[16:07] | Make me some fry bits. | 给我来点炸薯渣 |
[16:09] | Steven, I take my job seriously. | 史蒂文 这份工作我很重视 |
[16:11] | Please, use the actual menu. | 拜托了 按照菜单点菜 |
[16:13] | Give me the bits. The bits! | 给我炸薯渣 炸薯渣 |
[16:16] | All right, listen. | 没关系 听着 |
[16:17] | It’ll be over sooner if you just give him what he wants. | 只有给他想要的 才能早点打发他 |
[16:20] | Whoa. Hey, hey! It’s not for me. | 嘿 这可不是给我吃的 |
[16:23] | It’s for these guys. | 是给这些小猫咪的 |
[16:28] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[16:29] | Uh, here’s your… bits. | 呃 这是你的 炸薯渣 |
[16:35] | I can’t look away. | 萌得我无法移开视线 |
[16:37] | Steven, that is freakish. | 史蒂文 那太奇葩了 |
[16:38] | No, it’s not. It’s natural. | 才不会 这很正常 |
[16:40] | Shake… it… out! | 摇 着 变 |
[16:47] | See? | 看到没 |
[16:48] | You know who would love this? | 你知道谁会喜欢这个吗 |
[16:50] | Your older brother. | 你的哥哥 |
[16:52] | Yo, Ronaldo! | 哟 罗纳尔多 |
[16:53] | What’s up, dad? | 怎么了 爸爸 |
[16:58] | I got to take a pic for “Keep Beach City weird”. | 我得为”海滩市 不思议”拍个照 |
[17:02] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[17:03] | It’s my blog! | 是我的博客 |
[17:04] | Keep… Beach… City… weird. | 海 滩 市 不 思 议 |
[17:09] | Can I see the picture? | 我能看看照片吗 |
[17:12] | Yikes! | 啊呀 |
[17:13] | Oh, ooh. Sorry, guys. | 噢 唔 对不起 小猫咪们 |
[17:14] | I guess cat fingers don’t function well as… fingers. | 可能猫咪手指没有正常手指功能 强大 |
[17:20] | Shh! I’m just getting a snack. | 嘘 我只不过在拿零食 |
[17:28] | Steven! Need some help? | 史蒂文 需要帮忙吗 |
[17:30] | Nah, it’s cool. | 不用 我没事 |
[17:33] | Oh, good. See you later then. | 噢 真好 那一会儿见了 |
[17:35] | Huh? | 啊 |
[17:36] | We’re taking the Gem sloop out to sea | 我们要乘宝石单桅帆船出海 |
[17:38] | to fight a living island. | 去击败一个活动小岛 |
[17:41] | What? | 什么 |
[17:44] | Uh… Amethyst, wait! | 啊 紫晶 等等 |
[17:48] | I want to go on the Gem sloop! | 我也要坐宝石单桅帆船 |
[17:50] | I want to see a living island! | 我也要看活动小岛 |
[17:52] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[17:55] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[17:57] | Come on! You can make it! | 快来啊 你能行的 |
[18:03] | Steven! What’s going on? | 史蒂文 发生了什么 |
[18:05] | Uh… i-it’s nothing. | 呃 没 没什么 |
[18:07] | Uh, I just turned all my fingers into cats. | 呃 我只不过把我的手指变成了猫咪 |
[18:11] | We have to stay and help Steven. | 我们得留下来帮助史蒂文 |
[18:13] | We can’t. This is a tectonic emergency. | 不行 这次任务情况紧急 事关构造运动 |
[18:16] | We’ll deal with Steven when we get back. | 等我们回来再处理史蒂文的事 |
[18:18] | Amethyst, I blame you for this! | 紫晶 这件事都怪你 |
[18:21] | Eh, that’s fair. | 呃 算你说对了 |
[18:24] | Steven! Just try to stay calm! | 史蒂文 尽量保持冷静 |
[18:31] | Enough! No more cat fingers. | 够了 我不要猫咪手指 |
[18:33] | I want Steven fingers! | 我要史蒂文手指 |
[18:36] | And I don’t mean little me-heads on fingers. | 我不是指手指上有我自己的脑袋 |
[18:38] | I mean my regular fingers. | 我要正常的手指 |
[18:50] | Stop! | 停下 |
[18:56] | Amethyst! Pearl! Garnet! | 紫晶 珍珠 石榴 |
[19:01] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[19:10] | Hello? Who’s there? | 有人吗 谁在那里 |
[19:12] | We’re closed. | 我们关门了 |
[19:14] | Come back tomorrow… | 明天再来吧 |
[19:20] | Da-a-ad… | 爸 爸 |
[19:27] | Steven? | 史蒂文 |
[19:29] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[19:33] | Help! The cat fingers are taking over my body! | 救命 猫咪手指快要占领我的身体了 |
[19:38] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[19:40] | I’ll get you out of there! | 我把你救出来 |
[19:42] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[19:44] | No! Bad! Bad cat fingers! | 不 真坏 坏猫咪手指 |
[19:49] | Can’t you make them go away? | 你不能让它们离开吗 |
[19:50] | I tried, but it made it worse. | 我试过了 但只能变得更糟 |
[19:54] | My life is over! I can’t go on magic adventures! | 我的生活全完了 我不能继续魔法冒险了 |
[19:58] | I can’t even open the fridge. | 我甚至不能开冰箱 |
[19:59] | And I’ll never get to have another water fight with you, dad, | 我再也不能和你一起打水仗了 爸爸 |
[20:02] | ’cause these things hate… water. | 因为猫咪们讨厌 水 |
[20:06] | They hate water! | 它们讨厌水 |
[20:07] | Dad, spray me again! | 爸爸 再用水喷我 |
[20:19] | It’s not enough water! | 水还不够多 |
[20:22] | Turn on the superwash! | 打开超级洗车模式 |
[20:24] | No! I won’t do it! It’s too dangerous. | 不 我不会这么做的 这样太危险了 |
[20:27] | You’ve got to! I’m a monster! | 你必须这样做 我是个怪物 |
[20:29] | I’m an adorable cat monster! | 我是个很萌的猫咪怪物 |
[20:33] | No, you’re not! You’re my son! | 不 你不是的 你是我的儿子 |
[20:35] | Dad, please! | 爸爸 拜托了 |
[21:11] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[21:13] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[21:24] | Steven! Okay, let me see it. | 史蒂文 好了 让我看看 |
[21:27] | Well, you… you… you got them to go away? | 你 你 你让它们离开了吗 |
[21:32] | It just goes to show – | 这件事情表明 |
[21:33] | always listen to me and never listen to Amethyst. | 你要听我的 永远都不能听紫晶的 |
[21:37] | That’s fair. | 算你说的对 |
[21:38] | It goes to show – | 这件事表明 |
[21:39] | you should have a little more faith in Steven. | 你应该对史蒂文有点信心 |
[21:43] | Yeah, that would’ve been a total cat-tastrophe. | 对啊 这本来会造成重大的喵灾 |
[21:50] | But I’m feeling much better meow! | 但我现在感觉好多了喵 |
[21:55] | What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue? | 怎么了 怎么哑口无言了 |
[21:58] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[21:59] | Wait. I’ve been coming up with cat jokes all morning. | 等等 我整个早晨都在说猫咪的玩笑 |
[22:02] | You guys, I’m feline fine! | 几位 我感喵好多了 |
[22:04] | Everything’s purr-fect! | 一切都很喵美 |
[22:08] | Oh, come on! I’m just kitten around! | 噢 别当真呀 我只不过开个喵笑罢了 |