时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We are the Crystal Gems | 我们是宝石战士 |
[00:04] | we’ll always save the day | 终日拯救世界 |
[00:07] | and if you think we can’t | 如果你感到怀疑 |
[00:09] | we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到出路 |
[00:12] | that’s why the people of this world believe in… | 所以全世界人们都信任 |
[00:17] | Garnet, Amethyst…and Pearl…and Steven! | 石榴 紫晶 和珍珠 还有史蒂文 |
[00:33] | I don’t think they are earthquakes, they are too frequent. | 我想应该不是地震 这也太频繁了点吧 |
[00:36] | Hey, look, Steven’s got a bike. | 瞧 史蒂文有了辆自行车 |
[00:39] | Where are you going, Steven? | 你去哪儿啊 史蒂文 |
[00:41] | Just out for a ride. | 就是出去兜风 |
[00:42] | In the sand? | 在沙滩上吗 |
[00:43] | Yup. | 是呀 |
[00:59] | Some smooth ride. | 骑得真溜 |
[01:02] | Five speeds… | 五级变速 |
[01:05] | Handbrakes… | 豪华手刹 |
[01:07] | Electric blue finish with the tiger bell. | 铁蓝色的车配上虎吼般的铃 |
[01:13] | I bet there are lot of kids who would love to ride this babe. | 我猜肯定有很多小孩想骑我这宝贝 |
[01:28] | What up? | 大家好 |
[01:29] | Who were you talking to? | 你在和谁讲话啊 |
[01:32] | That girl. | 那个女孩 |
[01:34] | You saw? | 你们看见了啊 |
[01:35] | She is just a girl I know. | 她只是个我认识的女孩 |
[01:36] | Except she doesn’t know me. | 就是她不认识我 |
[01:39] | We’ve never talked. | 我们从没说过话 |
[01:41] | You like her! | 你喜欢她哟 |
[01:43] | I like everyone. | 我每个人都很喜欢呢 |
[01:45] | Let’s set up a play date. | 那我们安排个时间 |
[01:46] | I’ll write up an invitation and work out a schedule. | 我会写邀请函并制定计划书 |
[01:49] | Oh, we’ll have to find out her favorite kind of tea… | 噢 我们还得弄清她最爱哪种茶 |
[01:52] | No. Just talk to her. | 别 就找她谈谈 |
[01:54] | Okay. But you guys can’t watch this time! | 好 但你们这次不能旁观 |
[01:57] | It’ll mess up my funky flow! | 你们会搞得我不知所措的 |
[01:59] | Funky flow? | 不知所措 |
[02:01] | We won’t watch. | 我们不会旁观的 |
[02:02] | All right. | 太好了 |
[02:05] | What’s that? | 那是什么玩意 |
[02:06] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[02:09] | Hi! My name is Steven. | 嗨 我叫史蒂文 |
[02:12] | Hi! My name is Steven. | 嗨 我叫史蒂文 |
[02:15] | Hi! My name is… Stephen. | 嗨 我叫 斯蒂芬 |
[02:24] | Hey! My name is Steven! | 嘿 我叫史蒂文 |
[02:32] | How did I do that? | 我怎么做到的 |
[02:34] | Hi! My name… is Steven! | 嗨 我叫 史蒂文 |
[02:38] | Connie. | 康妮 |
[02:40] | What… happened? | 什么情况 |
[02:42] | I’m magic. | 我有魔法 |
[02:43] | Well, half-magic – I’m my mom’s son. | 我有一半魔法血统 我妈妈会魔法 |
[02:46] | You did this? | 你弄的这玩意吗 |
[02:47] | Apparently. | 当然啦 |
[02:49] | I’m a member of the Crystal Gems, | 我是宝石战士的一员 |
[02:50] | we fight monsters and protect humanity and stuff. | 我们和怪兽战斗 保护人类和其它所有东西 |
[02:52] | Oh, that’s kinda like my dad. He’s a cop. | 噢 那倒有点像我爸 他是个警察 |
[02:56] | Well, more like a private security guard. | 嗯 准确说是个私人保安 |
[03:02] | Sooo… how long does it usually last? | 那么 这罩子会维持多久 |
[03:06] | Oh, right. | 噢 对了 |
[03:13] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了呀 |
[03:15] | It, uhh… doesn’t seem to wanna go away. | 它 呃 貌似不太想消失啊 |
[03:24] | So, I don’t see you around that often. | 对了 我怎么不经常在附近看到你啊 |
[03:27] | My dad works for a bunch of different beaches, | 我爸爸在很多沙滩都工作过 |
[03:29] | so we are never in the same place long. | 所以我们不会在一个地方待太久 |
[03:32] | I go on adventures with the Gems sometimes. | 我有时会和战士们一起历险 |
[03:34] | They usually say it’s too dangerous for me though. | 虽然她们老说这对我太危险 |
[03:39] | Do you always go in a bubble? | 你经常被困在泡泡里吗 |
[03:41] | No. This is new. I don’t know what this is. | 不 这是第一次 我完全不知道这是什么 |
[03:45] | But it’s okay! The Gems will know what to do. | 不过没关系 战士们会知道该怎么办 |
[03:51] | Ohh, what? | 噢 怎么这样 |
[03:55] | Hey, guys! Garnet, help! | 嘿 各位 石榴 求帮忙啊 |
[04:01] | I don’t think they can hear you. | 我想她们听不到你 |
[04:04] | Oh, that’s right. I told them not to watch. | 噢 你说得对 我告诉过她们别旁观我 |
[04:07] | We can just wait here until they come out. | 我们可以等到她们出现为止 |
[04:10] | No, no, no, it’s okay! | 不用 不用 没关系的 |
[04:11] | I’ve got other friends that can help! | 我有其他能帮忙的朋友 |
[04:16] | Way to go, Steven. | 好样的 史蒂文 |
[04:17] | Is this your magic love bubble or something? | 这是你的魔法爱情泡泡 还是什么 |
[04:19] | Did you make it because you love… | 你这么做是不是因为喜欢… |
[04:23] | That’s Lars. We are basically BFFs. | 那是拉尔斯 我们算是好基友吧 |
[04:26] | He makes weird faces. | 他在做鬼脸 |
[04:32] | Lars, quit being a jerk and help! | 拉尔斯 别当逗比了快来帮忙 |
[04:34] | What? I’m helping Steven on his date. | 什么嘛 我在帮史蒂文约会啊 |
[04:36] | You’re embarrassing him. | 你这样让他很尴尬 |
[04:37] | Oh, I’m not… | 噢 才不是呢 |
[04:38] | He and Sadie run the Big Donut. | 他和莎蒂经营着大甜甜圈 |
[04:40] | Do they get along? | 他们俩在一起吗 |
[04:44] | They’re crazy about each other. | 他们互相痴迷着对方 |
[04:46] | I’m gonna go try something else. | 我再试试其它办法 |
[04:48] | Anyway, this place has best donuts. | 不过 这家店有最棒的甜甜圈 |
[04:51] | I come here like every day. | 我几乎每天都来 |
[04:52] | My parents don’t let me eat donuts. | 我父母不让我吃甜甜圈 |
[04:55] | They have trans fats. | 因为它们有反式脂肪 |
[04:57] | Whaaaat? | 什么 |
[05:00] | Well, it’s still a cool place to hang out. | 不过 这里依旧是个适合闲逛的地方 |
[05:08] | I have a better idea. | 我有更好的点子了 |
[05:11] | Whoa, a trawler. And a little skipjack! | 哇塞 渔船呢 还有几条飞鱼 |
[05:15] | You know a lot about boats. | 你对船懂的不少嘛 |
[05:16] | That’s what happens when | 如果你在海滩上闲逛 |
[05:17] | you hang out at the beach, and don’t swim, | 却不游泳 也没带朋友来 |
[05:19] | and don’t have friends. | 就会这样 |
[05:21] | Y-You look at boats. | 你会去注意船 |
[05:25] | Oh, hey! | 噢 嘿 |
[05:26] | Onion! Onion! | 洋葱头 洋葱头 |
[05:31] | We need a harpoon gun! | 我们需要一把鱼叉枪 |
[05:33] | What? | 什么 |
[05:34] | To pop the bubble! | 用来戳破泡泡 |
[05:35] | Can’t we just go back to your house? | 不能直接回你家吗 |
[05:37] | It’s okay. I’m a Gem. | 没关系 我是宝石战士 |
[05:39] | Onion, we need a harpoon gun! | 洋葱头 我们需要把鱼叉枪 |
[05:43] | Har… poon… guuuun! | 鱼 叉 枪 |
[05:54] | Haaaar… poooon… guuun. | 鱼 叉 枪 |
[06:07] | Let me try! | 让我试试 |
[06:20] | It just made more sense. | 这样做更有效哦 |
[06:32] | The trawler… | 可怜的渔船啊 |
[06:37] | Funland? | 游乐园 |
[06:39] | Yeah! Tons of horrible accidents happen here everyday! | 没错 每天这儿都会发生成千上万的悲催事故 |
[06:42] | There’s gotta be something to break this bubble. | 肯定会有什么东西能弄碎这个泡泡的 |
[06:45] | We just gotta find the right ride. | 我们只需找到正确的设施 |
[06:48] | Yeah! The kiddie coaster! | 对 过山车啊 |
[06:54] | All right. We just roll down this ramp, | 很好 我们只要滚到这个斜坡上 |
[06:56] | as the carts are coming at us. | 然后等过山车冲过来 |
[06:57] | And the crash will break us free! | 冲击力会打破泡泡让我们重获自由 |
[06:59] | What happens after the bubble pops? | 那泡泡破了之后会怎么样 |
[07:02] | We’ll be free! | 重获自由啊 |
[07:04] | Steven, this is a bad idea. | 史蒂文 这可不是个好主意 |
[07:08] | This will work! | 会有效的 |
[07:26] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[07:27] | The bottom of the ocean. | 海底吧 |
[07:29] | It’s okay! | 没事的啦 |
[07:30] | Are we even close to the shore? | 那我们离海滨近吗 |
[07:33] | Yeah, sure. | 嗯 当然了 |
[07:35] | Let’s start rolling. | 那开始滚动吧 |
[07:37] | It’s a good thing this bubble is airtight. | 幸好泡泡是密封的 |
[07:39] | Otherwise we’d be drowning right now. | 否则我们立马就会溺死 |
[07:47] | Don’t worry, Connie. | 别担心 康妮 |
[07:48] | I have an idea that will definitely work. | 我有个绝对有用的主意 |
[07:51] | When we get back… | 等我们回去 |
[07:54] | A huge worm! | 好大一条虫子 |
[07:57] | It’s okay! Look! It only wants to eat that bright stuff. | 没事的 看 它只吃闪闪发亮的东西 |
[08:03] | See? Not scary at all! | 看吧 一点都不吓人 |
[08:18] | Sorry! Are you all right? | 对不起 你还好吗 |
[08:22] | It’s not so bad! | 没那么糟啦 |
[08:25] | It-it’s okay! I uh… | 没事的 我 呃 |
[08:27] | It’s not okay! | 有事的 |
[08:29] | You keep saying that, | 你一直说没事的 |
[08:30] | but you don’t know what you are doing! | 但你也不清楚你在做什么 |
[08:32] | Now we are going to | 现在我们就要 |
[08:33] | suffocate or starve at the bottom of the ocean. | 在海底窒息或者饿死了 |
[08:36] | And only my parents will notice, | 而且只有我父母才会注意到 |
[08:37] | because no one else cares about me! | 因为没其他人关心我了 |
[08:40] | I’m gonna disappear without ever making a single friend. | 我还一个朋友都没交 就要默默消失了 |
[08:51] | We could be friends! | 我们可以做朋友的 |
[08:54] | I saw you at the boardwalk parade last year. | 去年木板路游行时我看到过你 |
[08:57] | You dropped your bracelet. | 你落下了你的手环 |
[08:59] | I picked it up, but then I couldn’t find you. | 我捡了起来 但之后我没能找到你 |
[09:02] | I saved it in the freezer, so it would last longer. | 我把它保存在冰箱里 为了让它亮得更久 |
[09:05] | In case I saw you again. | 也许我能再见到你 |
[09:08] | You were the kid on the car-wash float. | 你就是在洗车花车上的那个孩子 |
[09:11] | You had soap bubbles in your hair. | 你头上都是肥皂泡 |
[09:14] | I-I was supposed to be a scrub brush. | 我本来应该扮演一把刷子 |
[09:18] | I’m sorry, Connie. | 对不起 康妮 |
[09:20] | If I’d have returned your bracelet back then, | 如果当时我把手环还给你了 |
[09:22] | you wouldn’t be stuck in this bubble with me now. | 现在你就不会和我困在泡泡里了 |
[09:25] | No, it’s okay. I’m having fun. | 不 没关系的 我玩得很开心 |
[09:52] | Come on, come on! | 快跑 快跑 |
[09:55] | Hide in the rocks, Steven! | 快藏到石头里 史蒂文 |
[09:59] | Why is it chasing us? | 它为什么要追我们 |
[10:02] | The bracelet! It eats bright stuff! | 手环 它吃发光的东西 |
[10:05] | Connie! | 康妮 |
[10:07] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[10:08] | Give me the bracelet! | 快把手环给我 |
[10:09] | What? | 什么 |
[10:10] | It’s okay! Now, go! Go! | 放心 现在快跑 快 |
[10:13] | Run that way! | 往那边跑 |
[10:16] | I’m sorry! | 对不起啦 |
[10:38] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[10:41] | Steven! What’s going on? | 史蒂文 发生什么事了 |
[10:42] | What did you do? | 你做了些什么 |
[10:44] | It was incredible! | 太不可思议了 |
[10:46] | Really? You mean it? | 真的 说真的吗 |
[10:49] | Here’s your bracelet… again. | 还给你手环 又一次 |
[10:51] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[10:53] | So, are you going to introduce us? | 那么 是不是该介绍一下我们了 |
[10:56] | Steven was so excited to meet you! Right, Steven? | 史蒂文见到你很激动呢 对吧 史蒂文 |
[11:02] | Hey! Don’t mess with his funky flow! | 嘿 别让他不知所措 |
[11:05] | Funky… flow? | 不知 所措 |
[11:42] | Pay attention, Steven. | 注意了 史蒂文 |
[11:44] | This is going to be your first serious mission. | 这将是你的第一个重大使命 |
[11:46] | You need to be ready. | 你必须要做好准备 |
[11:48] | Yes. I’m ready. | 我已经做好准备了 |
[11:50] | I’m so ready! | 完全准备好了 |
[11:51] | Steven, come on. | 史蒂文 别这样 |
[11:52] | You’re going to make yourself sick. | 你会感觉不舒服的 |
[11:55] | Why did you bring that? | 你为什么要带那个 |
[11:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:57] | I was excited and it’s mine and I like it. | 我很兴奋 它是我的而我又很喜欢它 |
[12:00] | Wha… | 什么 |
[12:02] | Steven, get back here! | 史蒂文 快回来 |
[12:03] | You could get seriously… hurt. | 你会弄伤自己的 |
[12:13] | Steven, are you… | 史蒂文 你 |
[12:15] | I’m fine. I’m good. | 我没事 我很好 |
[12:17] | I’m just gooey. Mmm. | 我就是好黏啊 |
[12:20] | Aah! Aah, they’re in my eyes! | 啊 它们飞到我眼睛里了 |
[12:31] | They’re just butterflies, Steven. | 只是蝴蝶而已 史蒂文 |
[12:34] | Well, they looked a lot bigger | 可是它们粘在我眼球上的时候 |
[12:36] | when they were on my eyeballs. | 看上去大了好多啊 |
[12:39] | Steven, you’re a riot. | 史蒂文 你就是个惹事精 |
[12:41] | I’m suddenly having second thoughts | 我突然在想把史蒂文 |
[12:43] | about bringing Steven on this one. | 带来真的明智吗 |
[12:44] | Shh. Just look at him. | 嘘 看好他 |
[12:49] | Now, let’s go recover the gemstone. | 现在让我们去重新拿回宝石吧 |
[12:52] | Unbelievable. This was once a gem battlefield. | 真想不到 这儿曾经是宝石战场 |
[12:55] | Now it’s wild strawberries as far as the eye can see. | 现在能看到的只有野草莓了 |
[12:59] | Oh, that’s what I love about the Earth. | 这正是我喜欢地球的原因 |
[13:02] | Maybe this will be a light mission after all. | 也许这次只是一个小任务而已 |
[13:07] | Maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[13:16] | Whoa! Whoa! | 哇 哇 |
[13:24] | – Steven’s the best! – Steven’s the best! | -史蒂文是最棒的 -史蒂文是最棒的 |
[13:28] | – Why, thank you, temple. – You’re a doof. | -谢谢 神殿 -你真是个呆子 |
[13:35] | Hey. What’s this thing? | 嘿 这是啥东西 |
[13:37] | It’s like a cool floaty triangle thing. | 看上去是个悬浮的四棱锥 |
[13:40] | W-whatever it is, you probably shouldn’t touch it. | 管它是什么 你最好不要碰 |
[13:46] | Steven! What have we told you | 斯蒂文 对于有魔力的东西 |
[13:49] | about touching magical things? | 我们是怎么跟你说的 |
[13:51] | Definitely always… never do it. | 千万千万 不要碰它 |
[14:07] | Looks like we’re gonna have to split up. | 看来我们得分开走了 |
[14:10] | Right. Steven and I will stay right here | 好 那我和史蒂文呆在这 |
[14:12] | where it seems to be safe | 因为这里看上去比较安全 |
[14:14] | while you guys go and solve the mystery of this place. | 而你们去揭开这个地方的谜团 |
[14:17] | Wait. I want to help solve the mystery. | 等等 我也想帮忙揭开谜团 |
[14:20] | Yeah. Come on, Steven. | 好的 走吧 史蒂文 |
[14:21] | Let’s solve the mystery. | 我们一起去揭开谜团吧 |
[14:23] | Yeah! Mystery solvers! | 太棒了 谜团揭开者 |
[14:25] | Nope. No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[14:27] | You two are a disaster waiting to happen. | 你俩在一起准得捅娄子 |
[14:30] | Steven goes with me. | 史蒂文跟我走 |
[14:32] | Really? Awesome! | 真的吗 太棒了 |
[14:34] | But remember… this is a serious mission. | 但是你要记住 这次的任务很严肃 |
[14:37] | Understood. Serious Steven… | 明白 严肃的史蒂文 |
[14:41] | Pearl, can you put me down? | 珍珠 你能把我放下来了吗 |
[14:43] | What? Oh, yes. Of course. | 什么 噢 当然 |
[14:44] | I need to be standing, or else it doesn’t work. | 我得站在地上 要不然不好使 |
[14:46] | Serious Steven… activate! | 严肃的史蒂文 激活 |
[14:51] | But this could be the teacups all over again. | 但这次可能还会重蹈茶杯转椅的覆辙 |
[14:54] | Hey! I’ve put that behind me. | 嘿 我已经把那次阴影完全抛在脑后了 |
[14:57] | Well, we’re on a magic treasure hunt | 我们在寻宝路上 |
[15:00] | For some magic treasure junk | 寻找有魔力的珍宝 |
[15:02] | Something, something, magic something | 有魔力的 有魔力的 珍宝 |
[15:15] | We need to stay on the glowing panels. | 我们只能站在亮着的地板上 |
[15:17] | Right. | 好的 |
[15:18] | Serious Steven… go! | 严肃的史蒂文 出动 |
[15:24] | Oh, yeah! | 太好了 |
[15:46] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[15:56] | That was… uh, seriously dangerous. | 刚才真的 好危险 |
[16:00] | Thank you, Garnet. | 谢谢你了 石榴 |
[16:16] | We can take a break if you’re not feeling well, Steven. | 如果你觉得不舒服我们可以休息一会 史蒂文 |
[16:18] | Huh? Oh, no. | 啥 不不 |
[16:20] | I-I’m okay. Let’s keep going. | 我没事 继续走吧 |
[16:23] | All right, but be careful. | 好的 但是你要当心 |
[16:25] | You might trigger a trap with that gun show. | 你可能一个不留神 就能引发大灾难 |
[16:29] | Right. I’ll put these babies away and use my minds. | 是 我会认真思考小心行事 |
[16:35] | Maybe there’s a clue hidden in these ancient drawings. | 也许这些古代的壁画里藏着线索 |
[16:38] | It looks like… | 它看起来像 |
[16:40] | There’s lots of triangles hidden somewhere in this room. | 这个房间里藏着好多三角形的东西 |
[16:46] | Run! | 快跑 |
[16:56] | Oh, my ukulele! | 我的尤克里里琴 |
[16:59] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[17:00] | Now is probably not the best time for that. | 现在可能不是关心琴的最佳时机 |
[17:04] | Oh. Uh… uh, right. | 噢噢 对 |
[17:10] | Now, that was a pretty close one. | 刚才好险啊 |
[17:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:16] | That was a pretty… close… one. | 刚才真的 好险 |
[17:31] | Get ready, Steven. This is gonna be intense. | 做好准备 史蒂文 这次是来真的了 |
[17:37] | Get ready, Steven. This is gonna be intense. | 做好准备 史蒂文 这次是来真的了 |
[17:39] | I’m ready! | 我准备好了 |
[17:50] | I misunderstood the point of this ride. | 我误解了这个项目的意义 |
[17:54] | This is fun, Steven. | 很好玩 史蒂文 |
[17:57] | I think…I need to get off this ride now. | 我觉得 我得马上下去 |
[18:03] | Steven, no! | 史蒂文 不要 |
[18:17] | Steven, you are banned from all the rides forever! | 史蒂文 你将终生禁止乘坐这里的设施 |
[18:28] | Whoa. We made it? | 我们通过了吗 |
[18:30] | I carried you while you took a nap. | 你打盹的时候 我就抱你过来了 |
[18:34] | B-but… nap?! | 但是 打盹 |
[18:42] | We’re back where we started. | 我们又回到最初的地方了 |
[18:44] | What?! | 什么 |
[18:45] | Garnet, there you are! | 石榴 你们在这 |
[18:47] | The doors and rooms here make no sense. | 这里的门和房间太诡异了 |
[18:50] | They all bring you back here. | 最终都会把人带回这里 |
[18:55] | Get me out of here! | 快带我离开这儿 |
[18:58] | There are 16 doors, and we entered from | 这里有十六扇门 |
[19:00] | the Northeast and went through | 我们从东北方向进入 |
[19:02] | three consecutive rooms in a straight line… | 连续穿过三扇在一条直线上的门 |
[19:08] | …but arrived back here | 但是还是回到了这儿 |
[19:10] | out the Southernmost door, which can only mean… | 在最南面门的外面 这也就代表 |
[19:13] | well, I don’t know what it means. I… | 呃 我也不知道这代表了什么 我 |
[19:18] | This is a death trap! | 这是个死亡陷阱 |
[19:21] | What… what do we do? | 我们 我们该怎么办 |
[19:24] | We go back in again and again… | 我们一次又一次地进去 |
[19:27] | and again… and again. | 一而再再而三 |
[19:31] | I can’t! | 我做不到啊 |
[19:32] | Steven. | 史蒂文 |
[19:34] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[19:35] | No. No, it’s not. You were all right about me. | 不 有事 你们都说的对 |
[19:40] | I wanted to do this so bad, | 我特别想完成好这次任务 |
[19:42] | but now I feel like I’m gonna throw up. | 可现在我觉得我快要吐了 |
[19:45] | This is just like the teacups! | 感觉就像茶杯转椅 |
[19:47] | Oh, Steven. I didn’t really mean that. | 史蒂文 我不是那个意思 |
[19:50] | Wait! Ah! Wait, you guys! | 等等 啊 伙伴们 |
[19:52] | What if this is just like the teacups? | 如果它真的像茶杯转椅呢 |
[19:55] | That’s why we’re getting so lost. | 所以我们才会迷路 |
[19:57] | That’s why I’m feeling so sick. | 这也是让我恶心的原因 |
[20:00] | All the rooms are spinning us around so we end up here. | 所有房间都带着我们旋转 所以我们最终都会回到这里 |
[20:27] | This is unbelievable. | 这太不可思议了 |
[20:29] | This gem-powered mechanism… | 这个驱动机制 |
[20:32] | it’s manipulating the rooms above. | 控制着上面所有的房间 |
[20:34] | Every room we entered spun us until we came back | 我们进入的每一个房间都会带着我们旋转 |
[20:37] | to the central chamber. | 直到回到最中央 |
[20:38] | It’s just like the teacup ride at funland. | 就像游乐场里的茶杯转椅 |
[20:41] | Steven already figured that out. | 史蒂文早就发现了 |
[20:49] | Oh, Garnet, I need to get off the ride now. | 石榴 现在送我下去 |
[20:54] | Serious Steven… go! | 严肃的史蒂文 去吧 |
[21:32] | Steven? Steven! Where is he? | 史蒂文 史蒂文 他去哪了 |
[21:36] | Oh, he’s over here. | 他在这 |
[21:38] | The gem. | 宝石 |
[21:42] | I’d say you handled that adventure very well. | 我得说你这次行动非常成功 |
[21:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:46] | Nice job, Serious Steven. | 干得漂亮 严肃的史蒂文 |
[21:50] | I prefer regular Steven. | 我更喜欢平常的史蒂文 |
[21:52] | Hey! My ukulele. | 嘿 我的尤克里里琴 |
[21:56] | Oh, that’s the end of another day | 又到了一天的结束时间 |
[21:59] | It was mighty serious, I’d have to say | 我可能很严肃 但我得说 |
[22:02] | The Crystal Gems looked really cool | 当神殿爆炸的时候 |
[22:04] | When they made the temple explode | 水晶宝石真的很炫酷 |
[22:07] | Aah! They’re in my eyes again! | 啊 又飞进我眼睛里了 |