时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We are the Crystal Gems | 我们是宝石战士 |
[00:04] | we’ll always save the day | 终日拯救世界 |
[00:07] | and if you think we can’t | 如果你感到怀疑 |
[00:09] | we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到出路 |
[00:12] | that’s why the people of this world believe in… | 所以全世界人们都信任 |
[00:17] | Garnet, Amethyst…and Pearl…and Steven! | 石榴 紫晶 和珍珠 还有史蒂文 |
[00:28] | How could you possibly think | 你怎么会觉得 |
[00:29] | punching a blood polyp was a good idea? | 揍血螅虫是个好主意 |
[00:32] | Look at all the gunk you got on me! And look at Steven. | 看看你弄在我身上的一团浆糊 再看看史蒂文 |
[00:35] | It’s not so bad once you get used to it. | 习惯了也没那么糟嘛 |
[00:38] | See? He likes it! | 瞧见没 他喜欢这样 |
[00:39] | He certainly won’t like it when it hardens. | 等浆糊凝固了看他还喜不喜欢 |
[00:42] | Uh… what? I’m gonna go wash. | 你说什么 我得去洗洗 |
[00:45] | He shouldn’t have been so close in the first place. | 当初他就不该靠那么近 |
[00:47] | How was I supposed to know they’d pop? | 我怎么知道它们会突然喷出来 |
[00:49] | Uh, guys? | 伙计们 |
[00:50] | You’re always putting us in danger with your little outbursts! | 你总是让我们因为你的小脾气而身犯险境 |
[00:54] | Oh, you are just… so… childish! | 噢 你简直 简直 太幼稚了 |
[00:58] | Yeah, yeah. Don’t forget “Reckless”, “Vulgar,” “Loudmouth,” | 是啊 是啊 别忘说鲁莽 粗野 还有多嘴多舌 |
[01:02] | And that’s just what makes me so awesome, right, Garnet?! | 说那些只会显得我很厉害 是吧 石榴 |
[01:07] | Amethyst, you are a Crystal Gem. | 紫晶 你是一名宝石战士 |
[01:10] | You need to act like it. | 你的所作所为要符合身份 |
[01:14] | Fine. | 好 |
[01:17] | I think we really got through to her. | 我想我们始终没法让她明白 |
[01:20] | Right, Garnet? | 对吧 石榴 |
[01:23] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[01:30] | Huh? Wha? | 啊 什么 |
[01:36] | Amethyst? | 紫晶 |
[01:41] | For those of you befuddled by the events of athleticism, | 你们这些沉迷于竞技运动的人 |
[01:44] | you’re about to see the Purple Puma | 接下来将要看到的是紫色美洲狮 |
[01:48] | is the single, most-hated wrestler in Beach City underground’s history! | 他是海滩市地下历史中唯一的 也是最让人憎恶的摔跤手 |
[01:55] | What? | 天哪 |
[01:57] | All right, ladies and gentlemen. | 好了 女士们先生们 |
[01:58] | Let’s introduce his opponent… or should I say victim? | 下面介绍他的对手 或许应该称为受害者 |
[02:03] | The Lochness Blogster! | 来自尼斯湖的博克斯特 |
[02:06] | I’m… uh… going to end your reign of terror! | 我 唔 要终结你的恐怖统治 |
[02:12] | Well, now, that … that was quick. | 实在 实在是太快了 |
[02:15] | Yeah, yeah, I don’t like it, either, but hey, what do you do? | 没错 没错 我也不喜欢 嘿 你要干什么 |
[02:24] | Amethyst! | 紫晶 |
[02:27] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[02:28] | – Are you a secret wrestler? – Yeah. | -你私下里是个摔跤手吗 -是啊 |
[02:33] | But how? But when? But why? | 可怎样会 什么时候 为什么 |
[02:37] | Come here. Let me explain something to you. | 过来 我给你解释解释 |
[02:40] | In the ring, nobody can tell me what to do! | 在摔跤场里 没有人敢让我做什么 |
[02:43] | And if they try, I hit ’em in the face with a chair! | 如果他们敢 我就用椅子砸他们的脸 |
[02:46] | And people… like that? | 那他们 喜欢吗 |
[02:48] | Like it? They love it! | 喜欢 他们爱这项活动 |
[02:51] | Well, they hate it, but it’s all part of the fun, you know? | 好吧 他们讨厌这个 但这都是属于乐趣的一部分 明白吗 |
[02:55] | E-everyone here… gets that. | 这儿的每个人都 明白这点 |
[02:58] | You don’t know what it’s like | 你根本不知道 |
[03:00] | having Pearl and Garnet on your back all the time! | 被珍珠和石榴压在身下是什么感觉 |
[03:03] | Are you kidding me?! | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[03:04] | Oh, Steven, I told you before not to take peanut butter on missions! | 噢 史蒂文 我说过做任务期间不要吃花生酱 |
[03:08] | I’m not going to say anything, | 我虽然不会说什么 |
[03:10] | but I expect you to understand that was wrong. | 但是我希望你明白那样做是错误的 |
[03:14] | Let me be a wrestler with you! I’m so stifled! | 让我也成为一个摔跤手吧 我也好压抑啊 |
[03:18] | Well, I haven’t won the tag-team belt yet, | 好吧 我还没赢过双打比赛呢 |
[03:20] | but you can’t tell Pearl and Garnet. | 不过你不许告诉珍珠和石榴 |
[03:23] | Deal! | 说定了 |
[03:34] | Are you ready?! | 准备好了吗 |
[03:36] | Presenting… Tiger Millionaire… | 出场的是 虎百万 |
[03:39] | rich, feline industrialist from jungle island! | 来自丛林岛的富有的猫科实业家 |
[03:42] | Once the single child of the wealthy Tiger family, | 曾经是一个富裕的老虎家庭里的独生子 |
[03:45] | he clawed out his own destiny- | 他自己白手起家 |
[03:47] | making money in the coconut mines. | 在椰子矿发了财 |
[03:50] | Wow! You just came up with all that? | 哇 你自己构想出来的 |
[03:52] | Well, yeah. What’s your back story? | 是的 那你的背景故事是什么 |
[03:55] | Pumas are cool. | 美洲狮很酷 |
[03:56] | Uh… W-we’ll workshop that later. | 呃 我们还是晚点再说那个吧 |
[03:59] | Two local heroes in the ring tonight. | 今晚摔跤场有两名当地的英雄 |
[04:01] | They build hospitals for the sick, and they build muscles that look slick. | 他们为病弱者建造医院 他们有一身光滑的肌肉 |
[04:05] | Give it up for Concrete Heat and Chunk Truck! | 掌声有请混凝土加热器和大块头卡车 |
[04:10] | Facing off against the Purple Puma and our newest, | 对抗紫色美洲狮和我们的新人 |
[04:13] | mew-est competitor… Tiger Millionaire! | 最新的参赛者 虎百万 |
[04:19] | That little guy’s gonna get creamed. | 那个小矮子要被扁了 |
[04:21] | From here, he kinda looks like Steven. | 从这儿看 他有点像史蒂文 |
[04:25] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 说的对 |
[04:26] | Steven, wait. I’m just using you to get the tag-team belt. | 等等 史蒂文 我只是利用你以便能参加双打对抗赛 |
[04:31] | I’ll do all the actual fighting. | 真正的较量还是我来吧 |
[04:33] | – Do I still get to wear the costume? – I don’t care. | -那我还要穿着戏服吗 -随便你 |
[04:37] | Okay! | 好的 |
[04:42] | Ooh, a devastating move by Puma! | 噢 美洲狮发动了致命的冲击 |
[04:44] | U-uh, Purple… Purple Puma! Look out! | 呃 美洲狮 紫色美洲狮 当心 |
[04:48] | What a gross misuse of safety equipment and your tax dollars. | 这样滥用安全设施和你们交的税钱 可真是卑鄙啊 |
[04:52] | That’s not fair. | 那不公平 |
[04:53] | It may not seem fair, but hey, anything goes in wrestling. | 也许是不公平 但是摔跤场上一切都可能发生 |
[04:58] | It does? | 是吗 |
[04:59] | Oh, yes, it does! | 当然了 |
[05:01] | Looks like this Tiger’s got to turn cheetah! | 看来是时候该老虎发威了 |
[05:05] | Hey, chunk truck! | 喂 大块头卡车 |
[05:06] | I’ll give you a million jungle bucks to throw the match! | 只要你故意输掉比赛 我就给你一百万丛林币 |
[05:09] | What’s this? It looks like Tiger Millionaire is offering a bribe! | 什么 虎百万好像在贿赂对手 |
[05:14] | Why, we could fill 1,000 potholes with… | 哇 我们可以用这钱修补一千个路坑了 |
[05:17] | Oh, snap! Did you see that?! | 哎呀 你看到了吗 |
[05:22] | – Oh! I mean, just, wow. – Way to go, Tiger! | -天啊 我是说 哇噢 -干得漂亮 老虎 |
[06:12] | Record-breaking heat tonight, folks. | 各位观众 今晚是纪录夜 |
[06:15] | Could it be? Tiger Millionaire has bought out our soda stand. | 会不会 虎百万给我们带来了苏打水 |
[06:18] | Maybe he’ll share with his thirsty fa… oh! | 说不定他会分享 噢 |
[06:21] | Now there’s no sodas for anybody. | 现在没人能喝到苏打水了 |
[06:24] | Wha… and now he’s putting on galoshes?! | 什么 他脚上穿着雨鞋 |
[06:26] | Wow, folks. This is really hard to watch. | 伙计们 这一幕简直不忍看了 |
[06:30] | Classic. Tiger! Hey, Tiger! W-would you sign this? | 经典 老虎 你能给我签个名吗 |
[06:33] | – It’d be so rad! – You couldn’t afford it! | -那样会超酷的 -你不配要我的签名 |
[06:41] | Never thought I’d live to see the day | 从来没想到我能活着看到这一天 |
[06:43] | when a contender turned on his own fans. | 一个参赛者攻击了他的粉丝 |
[06:46] | I thought we were just having fun! | 我以为刚刚只是在开玩笑 |
[06:48] | Tiger Millionaire, you are the cruelest creature on the planet! | 虎百万 你真是世界上最残忍的生物 |
[06:59] | Hey, Tiger! Are you ready to win our final match?! | 喂 老虎 你准备好赢得我们的决赛了吗 |
[07:02] | Amethyst, am I… the cruelest creature on the planet? | 紫晶 我真的是世界上最残忍的生物吗 |
[07:09] | Oh, Steven. | 噢 史蒂文 |
[07:10] | Those are just words people use to describe how they feel about you. | 那些只是人们用来形容对你的看法的词罢了 |
[07:16] | Listen, Steven. You can’t let anyone make you feel like garbage. | 听着 史蒂文 你不能受别人影响觉得自己是垃圾 |
[07:22] | – Is that how you feel? – I only feel how I want to feel. | -你是这么觉得的吗 -我只尊崇自己的感受 |
[07:28] | Ladies and gentlemen, fans of wrestling, | 女士们先生们 摔跤运动迷们 |
[07:30] | welcome to the tag-team championship! | 欢迎来到双打总决赛 |
[07:35] | In the ring tonight… | 今晚 摔跤场上 |
[07:36] | they’ve stomped their way through the tournament and into our hearts. | 他们一路朝总决赛走来 走到我们的心中 |
[07:40] | Give it up, y’all. | 大家鼓起掌来 |
[07:41] | Give it up for Dashing dave Doober and Handsome Hank Hackleschmidt! | 鼓掌欢迎拼命三郎戴夫和英俊小生汉克·汉寇施密特 |
[07:47] | Only one thing would make these men look better, folks… | 伙计们 只有一件事能让他们更好 |
[07:50] | it’s the tag-team belts! | 那就是双人对抗赛的冠军宝带 |
[07:53] | But… standing in their way, the ruthless kings of the jungle. | 但是他们要对抗的是丛林中的无情之王 |
[07:57] | They’ll eat your kids and fire your parents! Oooh! | 他们会吃掉你们的孩子 火烧你们的父母 |
[08:01] | Yes, it could only be… the Purple Puma… | 是的 能做到的只有紫色美洲狮 |
[08:04] | …and Tiger Millionaire! | 和虎百万 |
[08:09] | Don’t you dare hurt those men, you monsters! | 你敢伤害那些人试试 你们这群怪物 |
[08:11] | Man, people are really hating on Tiger M. | 天哪 大家真的很讨厌虎百万啊 |
[08:14] | He’s awful because he hurt me specifically! | 他是很讨人厌啊 因为他故意伤害我 |
[08:22] | Pearl? Uh, Garnet? | 珍珠 石榴 |
[08:24] | What are you doing? | 你们要做什么 |
[08:25] | What are we doing? What is this? | 我们做什么 这是什么 |
[08:29] | I thought we could use some promotion. | 我原想我们也许可以宣传一下 |
[08:32] | Looks like we have some new opponents! | 看起来好像出现了新对手 |
[08:35] | No, you don’t! This match is cancelled. | 不是 这场比赛取消了 |
[08:37] | – What? – What? Why? | -什么 -什么 为什么 |
[08:39] | Why?! I can’t believe you’ve been sneaking off to this… | 为什么 真不敢相信你们一直以来偷偷溜到这个 |
[08:43] | this … circus of violence! And you! | 这个暴力横行的地方 还有你 |
[08:47] | Using your gem powers on humans? | 居然把你的宝石能力用在对付人类身上 |
[08:49] | It’s not enough that you’re on my case all the time? | 一直以来你管的闲事还不够多么 |
[08:51] | You have to ruin this for me, too? | 现在你要把这个也毁了 是不是 |
[08:53] | We’re not here to fight. | 我们来这儿不是为了打架的 |
[08:55] | Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! | 开打 打打打 |
[08:57] | – Steven, Amethyst… – What?! | -史蒂文 紫晶 -干嘛 |
[09:00] | – …go back to the temple. – I don’t wanna! | -回神庙里去 -我不要 |
[09:06] | Don’t do this. | 别这样做 |
[09:19] | Guys! Stop! | 伙计们 停下 |
[09:27] | Wait! I want to tell you Purple Puma’s back story. | 等等 我想跟你们讲一下紫色美洲狮的故事 |
[09:33] | He was the wildest cat in the jungle… | 他是丛林中最狂野的猫科动物 |
[09:35] | so wild, the other cats couldn’t take it. | 他是那样狂野 以至于其他猫类都不能忍受他 |
[09:38] | So she… I mean, he… went to look for somewhere he fit in… | 于是她 我是说 他 就去找了一个适合自己的地方 |
[09:43] | somewhere with other people who felt misunderstood. | 一个别人也受到误解的地方 |
[09:47] | That really sounds like Steven. | 听起来真的好像史蒂文啊 |
[09:49] | That’s why we’re all here… | 这就是为什么我们聚在这里 |
[09:51] | to be wild and free and body-slam each other | 追求狂野和自由 以及彼此身体的碰撞 |
[09:54] | and wear cool costumes and make up nicknames, and… and… | 穿酷炫的衣服 起艺名 还有 |
[09:59] | uh, so… can’t we just… have this? | 那么 我们就不能拥有这些吗 |
[10:02] | Can’t we just… wrestle? | 我们就不能参加摔跤比赛吗 |
[10:07] | No. | 不能 |
[10:09] | Because… we are… the notorious o-order of… wrestling haters. | 因为 我们是 臭名昭著的摔跤运动的反对者 |
[10:15] | That’s right. | 说的对 |
[10:16] | Um… we want to stop all wrestling everywhere! | 我们想阻止所有的摔跤活动 |
[10:20] | You’re going to let us destroy all wrestling? | 你们想要让我们毁掉所有的摔跤运动吗 |
[10:24] | You got to save wrestling! Come on! | 你们得拯救摔跤运动 拜托了 |
[10:27] | Tiger! Puma! | 老虎 美洲狮 |
[10:30] | Tiger! Puma! | 老虎 美洲狮 |
[10:32] | We’ll stop you! | 我们会阻止你的 |
[10:33] | What a stunning turnaround! The jungle duo are fighting back! | 多么令人吃惊的转折啊 丛林二人组反击了 |
[10:41] | And they’ve taken down Captain Square. But wait. Wait. | 他们打倒了方脸队长 但等一下 |
[10:44] | It’s the… it’s the good-looking gang with a ladder! | 那是 好看帮扛着一架梯子 |
[10:46] | A-are they planning to steal the belt? | 他们是打算偷走冠军宝带吗 |
[10:49] | No! Ooh, they’re actually helping Tiger up! | 噢天啊 他们其实是要帮助老虎 |
[10:52] | He’s climbing an actual… | 爬上去 |
[10:53] | Sorry for, um… sorry. | 抱歉 嗯 抱歉 |
[10:56] | Same here. Tiger Millionaire has claimed the tag-team belts! | 我也是 虎百万拿到了双打比赛的冠军宝带 |
[11:00] | Tiger and Puma have won the championship and saved wrestling! | 老虎和美洲狮赢了决赛 并且拯救了摔跤运动 |
[11:04] | Lars, I’m really confused. | 拉尔斯 我真的有点糊涂了 |
[11:07] | I love you, Tiger Millionaire. | 我爱你 虎百万 |
[11:31] | W-water. Uh… so thirsty… for water. | 水 啊 好渴啊 有没有水 |
[11:37] | It’ll be safer if you stand up and walk. | 你们站起来好好走路会安全的多 |
[11:40] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[11:42] | This is how… you’re supposed to act… in the desert. | 这才是 在沙漠中应有的表现 |
[11:52] | – Is this the thing? The place? – Yes, Steven. | -我们到了吗 就是这里吗 -是的 史蒂文 |
[11:55] | The power in this structure has turned aimless. | 这里的能量处于无序状态 |
[11:58] | It’s building columns with no roofs… stairs that go nowhere. | 这些建筑空有柱子却没有房顶 楼梯也不通 |
[12:02] | This is out of control. | 这里完全无序 |
[12:04] | Then I guess we better… | 所以我们最好还是 |
[12:06] | Whoops! …roll on over there. | 噢 翻过去 |
[12:09] | That was a bit unnecessary. | 这似乎没什么必要 |
[12:13] | Excuse me? | 等一下 |
[12:16] | – What was that? – Let’s go! | -那是什么 -咱们快走吧 |
[12:19] | It’ll be best if you stay here, Steven. | 你最好待在这里 史蒂文 |
[12:21] | – We’ll be quick. – What if something eats me? | -我们会很快回来的 -万一有东西吃了我怎么办 |
[12:24] | Do not worry, wet one. | 别担心 小湿弟 |
[12:27] | There’s nothing out here that can harm you. See you soon. | 这里没什么能伤害你的 回见 |
[12:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:34] | Whew! It’s… so… desert. | 呼 这里真是太 沙漠了 |
[12:45] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[12:49] | Nothing can harm me. I am the wet one. | 什么能伤害我 因为我是小湿弟 |
[13:00] | Good thing this column was here. | 还好有根柱子在这里 |
[13:06] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[13:12] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[13:36] | Don’t bite. | 别咬我 |
[13:40] | Aww. You just wanted attention. Didn’t you? | 嗷 你只是想引起注意对吧 |
[13:45] | Didn’t you? Your mane… it’s so soft. | 对吧 你的毛 好软啊 |
[13:52] | So you from around here? | 你是这附近的吗 |
[13:54] | I’m just here on business. I really like your pink fur. | 我是因为公务前来的 我真的好喜欢你的粉毛 |
[13:59] | You’re like the cotton candy of the jungle! | 你就像丛林里的棉花糖 |
[14:05] | I always wanted an animal friend, | 我一直都想有个动物朋友 |
[14:08] | but I thought… it would be like a goldfish or a dinosaur! | 但是我一直以为会是条金鱼或是只恐龙呢 |
[14:13] | But I guess fate had other plans for Steven Universe | 但是我猜命运对史蒂文·宇宙 |
[14:17] | and his best friend lion. | 和他最好的狮子朋友另有安排 |
[14:22] | – Amethyst, bubble it away! – No! | -紫晶 把它用泡泡包起来 -不 |
[14:26] | Quit being jealous, Pearl. My kill, my keep. | 别嫉妒了 珍珠 我杀了它就该我拿着它 |
[14:29] | I’m not jealous. | 我才没有嫉妒 |
[14:31] | Just be careful! If you drop it on the sand, | 小心点 如果你把它掉在沙子里 |
[14:34] | it’ll rebuild everything! | 一切都会重建的 |
[14:36] | Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl are coming. | 石榴 紫晶 珍珠都回来了 |
[14:38] | – Quick, put my head in your mouth. – Steven! What is that?! | -快点 快把我脑袋放你嘴里 -史蒂文 那是什么 |
[14:42] | – What are you doing?! – Uh… stop! It’s okay! | -你在干什么 -停 没什么 |
[14:46] | – Look, he’s totally tame! – That’s impossible. | -看 它很乖的 -不可能 |
[14:49] | No, it isn’t. I taught him to say “I love you.” | 真的 我教会了它说“我爱你” |
[14:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:54] | That’s so sweet! I-I love you, too. | 好甜蜜 我也爱你 |
[14:59] | Get your hands out of that thing’s mouth. | 把你的手从那东西的嘴里拿出来 |
[15:01] | We have to get the desert glass out of the desert! | 我们需要把沙漠玻璃带出沙漠 |
[15:04] | – I got it. – Let’s go, Steven. | -我知道了 -我们走吧 史蒂文 |
[15:07] | Okay. Give me a sec. | 好吧 等一会 |
[15:09] | Hey, lion, I got to go. I had a lot of fun. | 嘿 狮子 我要走了 和你在一起很愉快 |
[15:13] | I feel like you really get me. | 我觉得你好像真的能懂我 |
[15:20] | This is already too hard for the both of us. | 这对于我们俩来说都不是件容易事 |
[15:23] | Amethyst, that pillow needs to be contained! | 石榴 我们还是带上那头狮子吧 |
[15:26] | Yeah, yeah. I know what to do with it. | 是啊 我知道该怎么做 |
[15:32] | – What’s that sound? – All I hear is your mouth. | -那是什么声音 -我只听见了你说话的声音 |
[15:36] | I thought gems don’t need sleep. | 我还以为战士不用睡觉 |
[15:38] | We don’t. Feels good, though. | 我们确实不用 但这样感觉不错 |
[15:44] | Probably some kid trying to sell me lava insurance. | 也许是孩子们想给我卖火山保险呢 |
[15:48] | Hold your britches! | 久等了 小屁孩 |
[15:51] | Lion! Oh! Oh, my gosh! This is such a surprise! | 狮子 噢噢 天哪 真是一个惊喜啊 |
[15:55] | You came all this way to see little old me? | 你走了这么远专程来看我吗 |
[15:59] | Whoa! You’re fresh. | 哇啊 你是新客 |
[16:02] | You can’t go in there. | 你不能进去 |
[16:03] | Amethyst is pretend sleeping. But whatevs. | 紫晶正在假装睡觉呢 但是无论如何 |
[16:06] | We’re together again. Now we can do everything best friends do! | 我们又在一起了 我们可以做一切好朋友一起做的事 |
[16:11] | Okay, here I come! I’m gonna jump! | 好了 我来了 我要跳了 |
[16:14] | Get into position! | 站好位置 |
[16:16] | Ready?! And… catch me! I’m jumping! | 准备好了吗 抓住我啊 我跳了 |
[16:22] | Catch me! I’m falling! | 抓住我啊 我要掉下去了 |
[16:25] | Do it! Catch me! I’ll die! Eee! | 来啊 抓住我啊 我要死了 |
[16:32] | Okay, obviously, you’re not into this | 好吧 显然 你对这个游戏 |
[16:38] | … game. | 没什么兴趣 |
[16:40] | Okay! | 好了 |
[16:41] | Gonna throw this ball! Here it comes! | 我要扔出这个球 来了 |
[16:48] | Whaaaat?! That throw was so good! | 什么 我扔的很好啊 |
[16:52] | Lion, all you got to do is catch | 狮子 你只需要抓住啊 |
[16:56] | it in your mouth. See? | 用嘴咬住它 看见了吗 |
[17:02] | You don’t like that one, either? Okay, wait! | 你也不喜欢这个游戏是吗 好吧 等等 |
[17:06] | I’ve got something you’ve got to like! Fish stew pizza! | 我有个你一定喜欢的 炖鱼披萨 |
[17:10] | Cats love fish. Everybody loves pizza. | 猫都爱鱼 人们都爱披萨 |
[17:13] | So you’re gonna love this! | 所以你一定会喜欢的 |
[17:15] | Whoa! This place is jumpin’! | 哇啊 这里变了 |
[17:18] | Wait here. We’re gonna blow some minds. | 在这里等着 我们要想点办法 |
[17:22] | Hey, guys! | 嘿 伙计们 |
[17:25] | I’m doing okay, you know? | 我做的还不错嘛 |
[17:27] | Just getting some pizza. Kofi. Kiki. | 吃点披萨吧 科菲 奇奇 |
[17:31] | What are you having, Steven? | 你要什么 史蒂文 |
[17:33] | Large pizza, please. Extra fishy. | 大号披萨 谢谢 多加鱼 |
[17:35] | – You must be hungry! – I’m ordering for two. | -你一定饿了 -我点两人份的 |
[17:39] | – Steven’s pregnant?! – I don’t think so. | -史蒂文怀孕了 -才不是呢 |
[17:43] | But I have a giant pet lion right outside! | 但是我有一只巨大的宠物狮子就在外面 |
[17:46] | You’re not lyin’, are you? | 你不是在说谎吧 |
[17:48] | That’s funny! But I’m not. | 真好笑 但是我没开玩笑 |
[17:51] | I believe it! Lot’s of weird stuff happens in Beach City. | 我相信你 好多诡异的事情都发生在海滩市 |
[17:54] | You’d know if you read my blog “Keep Beach City weird”! | 如果你读过我的博客“海滩市 不思议” 就明白了 |
[17:58] | I also have buttons! | 我还有纽扣呢 |
[18:00] | Just go outside, and see for yourselves! | 你可以亲自出去看看啊 |
[18:03] | – This is amazing! – Mm-hmm! | -这真是太神奇了 是啊 |
[18:07] | – It’s invisible! – Huh? What? | -他是隐形的 -啊 什么 |
[18:09] | He’s not invisible. He’s pink. | 它不是隐形的 它是粉色的 |
[18:12] | Pink? How can he be invisible and pink? | 粉色 它怎么可能又隐形又是粉色 |
[18:15] | There’s nothing out here, Ronaldo. Steven was lyin’. | 这里什么都没有 罗纳尔多 史蒂文骗你的 |
[18:20] | Sorry for using the same pun twice. | 不好意思把这话说了两遍 |
[18:22] | – Bet you’re not even pregnant. – No, I’m telling the truth! | -我赌你根本没怀孕 -不 我在说实话 |
[18:26] | He’s real! Onion, you believe me, right? | 它是真的 洋葱头 你相信我对吧 |
[18:38] | Hey! Hey! Lion! You left me at the pizza place! | 嘿 狮子 你把我留在了披萨的地方 |
[18:42] | I looked like a fool! I had to eat a whole pizza by myself! | 我看起来就像个傻子 我不得不一个人把披萨全吃完 |
[18:48] | Lion! Lion, no! | 狮子 狮子 不 |
[18:52] | Lion? | 狮子 |
[18:57] | Keep it down, Steven. | 声音小点 史蒂文 |
[19:00] | What was that for? | 你是什么意思 |
[19:02] | The pillow? Is this what you wanted? | 这个枕头 这就是你想要的 |
[19:07] | This pillow? I’ve been trying to play with you and feed you | 这个枕头 我之前一直和你玩 喂你吃的 |
[19:11] | ’cause I thought we were best friends. | 因为我觉得我们是最好的朋友 |
[19:14] | Did all of that mean nothing to you? | 这一切对于你来说都不算什么吗 |
[19:19] | Fine! I don’t care! | 好吧 我才不关心呢 |
[19:21] | If you want it, you can have it! | 如果你想要它就把它拿走吧 |
[19:33] | Steven! The desert glass! | 史蒂文 沙漠玻璃 |
[19:36] | It’s rebuilding its castle. Why didn’t you bubble it earlier? | 它正在重新建造城堡 为什么你不早点把它用泡泡包起来 |
[19:40] | – Welcome to shrug city, P. – Don’t move! | -我不知道 珍珠 -别动 |
[19:43] | – We’re coming! – Okay! | -我们这就过去 -好的 |
[19:50] | Uhh! Huh? There it is… the pillow! | 啊 这就是那个枕头 |
[19:54] | I have to get it off the sand. | 我必须把它与沙子分开 |
[20:08] | This wall’s not moving! | 这面墙打不动 |
[20:10] | We got to get through before things get any… | 我们必须穿过去 在事情变得 |
[20:33] | No! | 不 |
[20:38] | Lion! | 狮子 |
[20:43] | You didn’t come here to steal the pillow. | 你不是来这里偷枕头的 |
[20:45] | You came here to protect us from it! | 你来是为了保护我们不收它的伤害 |
[20:50] | It’s there! It’s putting up defenses! | 在那里 它正在建立起防卫措施 |
[20:53] | How are we gonna get up there?! | 我们怎么才能到达那里 |
[20:57] | Yup. Sounds good. Let’s go. | 哇 这似乎不错 我们走吧 |
[21:12] | Now, lion! | 就是现在 狮子 |
[21:17] | Roar! | 吼 |
[21:27] | We should have done this in the first place. | 我们一开始就应该这样做 |
[21:29] | – In my defense, I forgot. – So I guess this is goodbye. | -在我的防卫下 我忘了 -我猜我们该告别了 |
[21:34] | We had some good times. But I’m sure you have other | 我们曾经有过美好的时光 但我知道你还有一些其他的 |
[21:37] | magical stuff to smash with other magical boys. | 奇怪的东西去帮助别的神奇男孩 |
[21:43] | I love you, Steven. | 我爱你 史蒂文 |
[21:45] | I want to stay with you forever. | 我想一直和你呆在一起 |
[21:48] | Really? | 真的么 |
[21:50] | Guys, you hear that?! | 伙计们 你们听到了么 |
[21:52] | Are we really going to let him keep that? | 我们真的确定让他这样做么 |
[21:55] | – We kept Amethyst. – Oh! | -我们连紫晶都收留了 -噢 |
[21:59] | “Kept Amethyst.” Oh, Garnet! That’s priceless! | “收留紫晶” 噢 石榴 她可是无价的 |
[22:06] | Yay! Lion! | 耶 狮子 |
[22:09] | Wink! | 眨眼 |