时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We are the Crystal Gems | 我们是宝石战士 |
[00:04] | we’ll always save the day | 终日拯救世界 |
[00:07] | and if you think we can’t | 如果你感到怀疑 |
[00:09] | we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到出路 |
[00:12] | that’s why the people of this world believe in… | 所以全世界人们都信任 |
[00:17] | Garnet, Amethyst…and Pearl…and Steven! | 石榴 紫晶 和珍珠 还有史蒂文 |
[00:31] | Shh. This way. | 嘘 这边 |
[00:36] | Ugh. Steven! This is a stealth mission. | 史蒂文 这次是潜行任务 |
[00:40] | You’re making too much noise! Take off that jacket. | 你弄出的声响太大了 把外套脱掉 |
[00:44] | Uh, but I don’t want to catch a cold! | 呃 可是我不想感冒呀 |
[00:47] | Then why are you still wearing sandals? | 那你为什么还穿着凉鞋 |
[00:51] | I can be quiet! | 我可以安静下来的 |
[00:52] | See? Stealth. | 看 潜行 |
[00:54] | We’re getting close. | 我们接近目标了 |
[00:56] | Come on, then. | 那咱们快走吧 |
[01:01] | Amethyst! | 紫晶 |
[01:03] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[01:04] | It wasn’t me! | 不是我干的 |
[01:05] | Amethyst, you’re making me look ba… | 紫晶 你这样让我很难 |
[01:08] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[01:10] | Stealth! Aah! | 潜行 |
[01:24] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[01:25] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[01:27] | Come on, poofy. | 走啦 胖胖 |
[01:29] | What about Garnet? | 那石榴怎么办 |
[01:33] | Go, Garnet! Go! | 加油 石榴 加油 |
[01:48] | She’s so fast! Garnet, you’re amazing! | 她可真迅猛 石榴 你太厉害了 |
[01:51] | How’d you even do that? | 你怎么做到的啊 |
[01:53] | Look. The little ones didn’t explode! | 看 这些小的还没炸 |
[01:55] | They’re drilling away! | 他们要钻跑了 |
[01:57] | I got it! | 交给我吧 |
[02:00] | Let them go. They’re just parasites. | 随它们去吧 不过是寄生物而已 |
[02:02] | If they want to be a problem, they’ll have to answer to me. | 它们要想作乱 就得先过我这一关 |
[02:06] | So cool! | 帅呆 |
[02:09] | I swallowed a rock. | 我吞了块石头 |
[02:11] | We all worked so hard, we deserve a reward. | 我们工作那么努力 该回报一下啦 |
[02:15] | Sounds like you have something in mind. | 你似乎是在打些小算盘嘛 |
[02:20] | I’m taking you guys to the best place in beach city | 我要带你们到海滩市最棒的地方 |
[02:23] | … Funland Arcade! | 欢乐园游戏厅 |
[02:26] | Do we have anything else to do? | 我们还有别的事吗 |
[02:28] | We don’t. | 没有了 |
[02:29] | Uh, don’t you need money for that place? | 去那儿难道不用花钱吗 |
[02:32] | Oh, don’t worry. This one’s on… | 别担心 买单的事就交给 |
[02:35] | m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e! | 我 |
[02:39] | Welcome to a wonderland of fun-tronic game-ventions! | 欢迎来到各种炫酷电玩的天堂 |
[02:45] | Humans find such fascinating ways to waste their time. | 人类发明了这么多高端的方法浪费时间啊 |
[02:49] | Pearl! | 珍珠 |
[02:50] | Pearl, come on! You’ll love this game! | 珍珠 来吧 你会爱上这个游戏的 |
[02:52] | If you say so. | 听你的 |
[02:54] | “Road killer”? | “马路杀手” |
[02:55] | Yeah! Pick the car you like. Then just go for it! | 对呀 选个自己喜欢的车 然后就上吧 |
[02:58] | W-which one of these buttons is my turn signal? | 哪 哪个键是转向灯啊 |
[03:01] | None of them. Have fun! | 哪个都不是 放开玩吧 |
[03:03] | Vroom, vroom! Kill the road! | 轰隆隆 血染大马路 |
[03:06] | O-kay…? | 好的吧 |
[03:08] | This is skee-ball. Roll the ball into the hole, | 这是滚滚球 把球滚进洞里 |
[03:12] | and you can even win tickets for prizes. | 你就能赢得奖券兑换礼品呢 |
[03:16] | Whoa! Onion’s the ticket master! | 洋葱头真是奖券大师 |
[03:19] | Cool. | 棒 |
[03:20] | All right. Good luck. | 好啦 祝你好运 |
[03:25] | Teens of rage! | 暴走青年 |
[03:27] | Garnet, this game is perfect for you! | 石榴 这游戏太适合你了 |
[03:29] | You seem like a Joe Rock kind of gal. | 你看着比较像乔·罗克这样的人 |
[03:32] | His special move is forward, forward back, | 他的大招是前 前后 |
[03:36] | top towards half circle, medium kick… | 向上半圈 中踢 |
[03:38] | Oh, wait. Maybe that’s an aerial move! | 等等 那个应该是空中技 |
[03:41] | Just punch, and you’ll be fine. | 出拳就行了 你没问题的 |
[03:44] | Come on, chump! | 来啊 笨蛋 |
[03:48] | I did it. | 搞定 |
[03:49] | Uh… let’s try something else. | 咱们还是试试别的吧 |
[03:53] | O-o-okay! This is a game you can actually punch! | 好好好吧 这是个真的能出拳的游戏 |
[03:57] | Come on, give it the best shot, kid! | 来吧 用力出拳 小子 |
[04:00] | Tell my wife I’m sorry! | 跟我老婆说我对不起她 |
[04:02] | I win again. | 我又赢了 |
[04:04] | Uh… Um… Uh, how ’bout that one? Meat beat mania! | 呃 那个怎么样 肉动节拍 |
[04:08] | There’s no violence in this game. | 这个游戏毫无暴力 |
[04:10] | Just shake the meat to the beat! | 只要跟着节拍晃肉就行 |
[04:13] | Are you ready? Let’s meat it! | 准备好了吗 来肉动节拍吧 |
[04:16] | Shake it! Shake it! That’s it! Well done! | 晃一下 晃一下 就是这样 非常好 |
[04:20] | Keep it up! Now you’re cooking! Ooh, tasty! Keep it up! | 接着来 好手艺 哟真香 接着来 |
[04:24] | Awesome! | 好帅 |
[04:26] | Garnet, you’re so good at this! | 石榴 你玩得很不错嘛 |
[04:30] | I wonder how the others are doing. | 不知道别人怎么样了 |
[04:32] | You’re horrible! | 你好烂啊 |
[04:33] | Stop saying that! | 别再说了 |
[04:34] | Uh, having fun? | 玩得开心吗 |
[04:36] | Why am I doing so badly? | 为什么我玩得这么烂 |
[04:37] | I haven’t crashed into anything. | 我明明什么都没撞上 |
[04:39] | You’re supposed to crash into everything. | 但你应该是见啥撞啥的 |
[04:42] | What?! That’s horrible! | 什么 那也太差劲了 |
[04:44] | You’re horrible! | 你好差劲 |
[04:45] | Amethyst! | 紫晶 |
[04:49] | What are you doing?! | 你干嘛呢 |
[04:51] | I’m-a win a airplane! | 我要赢个大飞机 |
[04:53] | That’s cheating! You’re gonna get us in so much tro… | 这是作弊 你会让我们倒大霉 |
[04:56] | Hey! Do you guys know what happened to Teens of rage? | 你们知道“暴走青年”怎么坏了吗 |
[04:59] | Let’s run! | 快跑 |
[05:00] | This place is fun! | 这地方真好玩 |
[05:01] | Pearl, we’re leaving! | 珍珠 我们该走了 |
[05:04] | Good! | 太好了 |
[05:06] | You’re fantastic! | 你真是帅呆了 |
[05:07] | Garnet, we’re leaving! | 石榴 该走了 |
[05:11] | What happened to punch buddy? | “拳拳兄弟”怎么了 |
[05:12] | Who did this to you?! | 是谁对你下此狠手 |
[05:14] | Aah! Uh, see you at home! | 呃 咱们家里见 |
[05:19] | So, w-what’s today’s mission? | 所以 今天的任务是什么 |
[05:21] | I hope it’s… fighting… a giant… | 我希望是 抗击 一只巨大的 |
[05:26] | foot! | 脚 |
[05:27] | If we’re supposed to fight a “Giant foot”… | 如果我们要去抗击一只巨大的脚 |
[05:30] | Garnet would let us know. | 石榴会告诉我们的 |
[05:32] | Yeah. Garnet’s the boss. | 没错 石榴是老大 |
[05:34] | Well, we’re all a team. | 其实 我们是一个团队 |
[05:36] | Garnet just has heightened perception | 石榴只是在用她出色的洞察力 |
[05:38] | that guides us towards our mission objectives. | 带领我们锁定任务目标 |
[05:40] | Yeah… She’s the boss. | 没错 所以她是老大嘛 |
[05:42] | So, where is she? | 那她人呢 |
[05:44] | F-fighting the foot? | 抗击一只脚吗 |
[05:46] | She’s not “Fighting the foot.” | 她才没“抗击一只脚” |
[05:49] | You know Garnet goes off on missions without us all the time. | 你知道石榴经常抛下我们去做任务的 |
[05:52] | She’s probably doing something very important. | 她现在也许是在做很重要的事 |
[05:54] | Oh, wait, Steven! | 等等 史蒂文 |
[05:56] | I just remembered… Garnet had a special mission for you. | 我刚想起来 石榴给你派了特别任务 |
[05:58] | Really?! | 真的吗 |
[05:59] | Yeah! She says, um… | 没错 她说 |
[06:01] | “You have to slam your face into that bowl of cereal.” | “你必须把脸扣进那碗麦片里” |
[06:05] | Okay. | 好嘞 |
[06:07] | Good job, Steven! You stopped the foot! | 干得好 史蒂文 你阻止了那只脚 |
[06:10] | There is no foot! | 没有什么脚不脚的 |
[06:12] | Not anymore. | 不会再有了 |
[06:14] | Well… now that that’s done, | 既然这个任务完成了 |
[06:18] | time to comb the beach for quarters with my… | 该到海滩上捡硬币了 带上我的 |
[06:21] | metal mutt! | 金属探测狗 |
[06:25] | Silver dollar? Useless! Come on. | 一元银币 没用啊 拜托 |
[06:32] | This better not be another cat. | 最好别又是一只猫 |
[06:36] | Double dogs! | 两条狗了 |
[06:40] | Quarters! | 发现两毛五 |
[06:44] | Help! | 救命 |
[07:02] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[07:03] | It’s the little guys! | 是那些小东西们 |
[07:32] | They’re everywhere! Why didn’t we see this coming?! | 它们到处都是 我们当初怎么没料到呢 |
[07:35] | We need Garnet! | 我们需要石榴 |
[07:38] | We don’t know where she is! | 可我们不知道她在哪儿 |
[07:40] | Meat beat mania! | 肉动节拍 |
[07:43] | Steven, where are you going?! | 史蒂文 你要去哪儿 |
[07:51] | Garnet! You got to come quick! Whew! Garnet! | 石榴 你得快来 石榴 |
[07:56] | Those little guys are back, and… and they’re a problem! | 那些小家伙回来了 而且 它们变得很麻烦 |
[08:04] | I’ve never seen anyone get this far! | 我从来没见过有人玩这么久 |
[08:06] | B-b-but you gotta get back and help the others! | 但你得回去帮助她们了 |
[08:10] | Uh, Garnet? Garnet, come on! | 呃 石榴 石榴该走了 |
[08:16] | Garnet! Hey! | 石榴 嘿 |
[08:20] | This is serious! Pearl and Amethyst are in trouble! | 情况紧急 珍珠和紫晶有麻烦了 |
[08:24] | Garnet, why… are you… so… hard… to climb?! | 石榴你怎么就 这么 难 爬呢 |
[08:32] | Garnet! | 石榴 |
[08:34] | That’s rare! | 好稀罕啊 |
[08:35] | Oh, my gosh! | 我的天 |
[08:42] | I’ll save you, Garnet! | 我会救你的 石榴 |
[08:44] | Well done! Tasty! Now you’re cookin… | 干得好 真美味 你的手艺可真 |
[08:55] | Meat the beat! Time to turn up the heat. | 肉动节拍 该让节拍火热起来了 |
[09:01] | The rhythm has her. The only way to defeat… the beat… | 旋律控制了她 唯一打赢节拍的方法 |
[09:08] | is with meat. | 就是用肉 |
[09:09] | A new cook has entered the kitchen. | 新的厨师来到了厨房中 |
[09:13] | I have to win! | 我必须要赢 |
[09:16] | Let’s meat it! Prepare your meats! | 肉动起来 准备好你们的肉 |
[09:19] | Shake it! | 晃起来 |
[09:22] | Tenderize! | 让肉变软 |
[09:25] | Player 1 wins! | 玩家一胜出 |
[09:28] | You’re toast, player 2. | 你烤糊了 玩家二 |
[09:32] | Eat it up! | 都吃下去 |
[09:36] | A player 2 barbecue! | 玩家二被串烧 |
[09:39] | Aw, no! My last shot! | 不 这是我最后一次机会了 |
[09:44] | Let’s meat it! Rack those ribs! | 一起肉动起来 架起排骨 |
[09:47] | Spice it up! Thrill is in the grill. | 添油加醋 烤出刺激 |
[09:51] | You’re toasted. | 你烤糊了 |
[09:59] | This… is… it! | 到 此 为止了 |
[10:05] | Player 1 wins! You’re toast, player 2. | 玩家一胜出 玩家二 你烤糊了 |
[10:08] | I can’t do it! Garnet, snap out of it! | 我做不到 石榴 快清醒过来 |
[10:12] | What’s wrong with you?! | 你到底怎么了 |
[10:14] | You’ve got to stop playing this horrible ga-a-a-me! | 你不能再玩这个鬼游戏了 |
[10:34] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[10:35] | Garnet! | 石榴 |
[10:38] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[10:40] | Huh? Huh?! It was you! | 怎么 怎么 原来是你 |
[10:43] | You’ve been breakin’ my games! | 是你一直在破坏我的游戏机 |
[10:48] | Pearl! Amethyst! | 珍珠 紫晶 |
[10:52] | I can help, too! | 我也能帮忙的 |
[10:53] | Oh, no! No, no! Don’t you go flippity-floppin’ out of here! | 噢不 没戏 你别想踏出这里半步 |
[11:00] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[11:04] | I’m working! See? | 我正在工作 看见没 |
[11:06] | Hmm? A quarter! | 嗯 两毛五 |
[11:09] | Now you’re cookin’! | 你手艺可真好 |
[11:30] | – Ha! Take that! – Wow, Amethyst, I’m impressed. | -哈 接招 -哇 紫晶 很厉害嘛 |
[11:36] | Now it’s your move, Pearl! | 轮到你走棋了 珍珠 |
[11:38] | Steven, are the water balloons really necessary? | 史蒂文 真的有必要扔水球吗 |
[11:41] | Yeah. This way the moves really matter. | 当然了 这表示下出了很重要的一步 |
[11:43] | But it’s checkers. Every single move matters. | 但是这是在下棋 每一步都很重要 |
[11:47] | It sounds like someone’s being a sore loser. | 听上去有人输不起喽 |
[11:51] | I’m not a sore loser… because I just won the game. | 我不是输不起 因为我刚刚赢了 |
[11:56] | Whaaaa? Here it comes. | 啥 水来啦 |
[12:00] | Ahh, it feels good to lose. | 输的感觉真好啊 |
[12:03] | I certainly hope that’s not the attitude you have during battle. | 我希望你在战斗中不要是这个态度 |
[12:07] | You’re no fun anymore. This is why we never form Opal. | 你这样就无趣了 所以我们才一直变不成猫眼石 |
[12:11] | We don’t form Opal because you’re difficult and a mess. | 我们变不成猫眼石是因为你邋邋遢遢难相处 |
[12:14] | We don’t form Opal because you’re uptight and… | 我们变不成猫眼石是因为你古板保守又 |
[12:17] | Guys! Guys! What is Opal?! | 伙计们 伙计们 啥是猫眼石 |
[12:20] | Oh, it’s the two of us mashed together. | 就是我们俩搅和在一起 |
[12:24] | Is water just hydrogen and oxygen “Mashed together”? | 难道水就是氢和氧搅和在一起而已吗 |
[12:30] | Analogy wasted. Look here, Steven. | 就知道是在浪费时间 看这里 史蒂文 |
[12:33] | When we synchronize our forms, | 当我们俩的动作协同一致 |
[12:34] | we can combine into a powerful fusion gem named Opal. | 我们就能结合形成强大的融合体 名叫猫眼石 |
[12:38] | Except I don’t dance like that. | 只要别让我那样跳舞就行 |
[12:40] | – Amethyst! -Wow! That’s so cool! | -紫晶 -哇 这也太酷了吧 |
[12:44] | But tell me more about Opal! | 再跟我多说点猫眼石的事 |
[12:46] | Well, Steven, she’s an ultra-powerful, stone-cold betty. | 史蒂文 她极度强大 冰冷如石 |
[12:50] | That part’s me. And she’s, like, kind of tall. | 那个部分也就是我 她嘛 还有点高 |
[12:54] | That part’s Pearl. | 那就是拜珍珠所赐了 |
[12:55] | What Amethyst is attempting to say is… | 紫晶想表达的意思是 |
[12:58] | Opal is an amalgam of our combined magical and physical attributes | 猫眼石是我们俩魔力和体能融合在一起后 |
[13:02] | fused into a single entity. | 所形成的独立整体 |
[13:05] | Wow! Can you do it right now? | 哇 你们现在能做到吗 |
[13:06] | Come on! Form Opal! | 快点嘛 变成猫眼石 |
[13:09] | We only form Opal when it’s absolutely necessary. | 我们只有在完全有必要的情况下才会变成猫眼石 |
[13:13] | Garnet’s back! | 石榴回来了 |
[13:16] | Ooh! Ooh! Did you bring me anything? | 噢噢 你给我带东西了吗 |
[13:18] | Whoa! A rock! | 哇 一块石头 |
[13:20] | Thanks, Garnet! | 谢谢你了 石榴 |
[13:21] | So, was your mission a success? | 你的任务完成了吗 |
[13:23] | I’ve located the geode beetles of heaven and Earth. | 我已经定位好天地晶洞甲虫的位置了 |
[13:26] | We should split up to retrieve them. | 我们得分头去找 |
[13:27] | Well, I’m going with not Pearl. | 那我选不珍珠的一组 |
[13:30] | That’s perfect because I don’t want to go with | 那太好了 因为反正我也不想和 |
[13:32] | grammatically incorrect people anyway. | 语文没学好的人组队 |
[13:34] | Is her talking about me? | 她是在说我吗 |
[13:36] | You three go together. I go alone. | 你们三个一起 我一个人一路 |
[13:38] | What? Why? | 啥 为什么 |
[13:40] | The Earth beetle is at the bottom of the boiling lava lake, | 地甲虫在沸腾的熔岩湖底部 |
[13:43] | and only I can swim in lava. | 只有我能够在岩浆里游泳 |
[13:47] | You’ll find the heaven beetle at the top of the sky spire. | 你们去天空之巅找天甲虫 |
[13:51] | It’s safer. | 那样更安全 |
[13:52] | – You mean boring-er. – You mean “More boring.” | -也就是多无聊 -是“更无聊” |
[13:55] | So you agree with me. | 所以你是同意我的说法喽 |
[13:57] | Come on, you two. Let’s go. | 行了 你俩 我们走吧 |
[14:00] | Steven, be sure to keep the harmony. | 史蒂文 务必保持团队和谐 |
[14:03] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[14:05] | Today’s gonna be all about ha-a-a-a-rmo-o-o-o-o-ny! Ugh! | 今天会很和和和和和和谐的 |
[14:14] | Whoa! Is this where the heaven beetle lives? | 哇 这就是天甲虫住的地方吗 |
[14:16] | – Apparently. – All the way at the top. | -显然是了 -在最顶端 |
[14:19] | So, when you fuse, do you turn into a giant giant woman | 当你们俩融合的时候 你们是会变成一个超级女巨人 |
[14:24] | or just a regular-sized giant woman? | 还是一个常规尺寸的女巨人 |
[14:27] | Does one of you control the right arm and the other control the left arm? | 你们是一人控制右手另一个人控制左手吗 |
[14:30] | Come on, Steven. | 行啦 史蒂文 |
[14:32] | Wait! These are extremely important questions. | 等等 这些问题都很重要啊 |
[14:36] | There sure are a lot of stairs. | 肯定有好多层阶梯 |
[14:38] | How about you form Opal and give me a piggyback ride? | 你们可以变成猫眼石然后驮我一段吗 |
[14:42] | No! | 不行 |
[14:43] | What about if you eat a hot dog? | 那如果你们吃了个热狗呢 |
[14:45] | Whose stomach does it go into, or do you share the same stomach? | 它会进入谁的胃 还是你俩共用一个胃 |
[14:50] | That would be gross. | 那也太恶心了 |
[14:57] | Look out! It’s a magical goat guardian! | 小心 有只魔力山羊守卫者 |
[14:59] | Quick! You have to form Opal! | 快 你俩快变成猫眼石 |
[15:01] | It’s the only way to defeat it! Hurry before it kills us all! | 只有这样才能够打败它 在它杀了我们之前快变 |
[15:08] | Steven, we only fuse for deadly situations. | 史蒂文 只有在致命的状况下我们才会融合 |
[15:11] | Does this look like a deadly situation? Ow! Hey! | 这个看上去像致命的状况吗 |
[15:16] | Bad mountain goat! | 坏山羊 |
[15:20] | Darn it. Aw, I’m never gonna get to see Opal. | 讨厌 我是看不到猫眼石了 |
[15:25] | All I wanna do is see you turn into a giant woman | 我只是想看看你们变成女巨人 |
[15:30] | A giant woman | 女巨人 |
[15:31] | All I wanna be is someone who gets to see a giant woman | 我只是想亲眼看看你们变身女巨人 |
[15:37] | All I wanna do is help you turn into a giant woman, a giant woman | 我只是想帮你们变身女巨人 女巨人 |
[15:43] | All I wanna be is someone who gets to see a giant woman | 我只是想亲眼看看你们变身女巨人 |
[15:49] | Oh, I know it’ll be great | 那一定鼓舞欢欣 |
[15:50] | and I just can’t wait to see the person you are together | 我已经迫不及待想看你们合同一心 |
[15:55] | If you give it a chance, you could do a huge dance | 如果你们尝试一下 就可以跳个巨型舞 |
[15:58] | Because you are a giant woman | 因为你们是一个女巨人 |
[16:01] | you might even like being together | 也许你们会喜欢上变身 |
[16:03] | And if you don’t, it won’t be forever | 即使不喜欢 也可以离分 |
[16:06] | but if it were me, | 但如果是我 |
[16:08] | I’d really want to be a giant woman | 我是真的很想变身女巨人 |
[16:11] | A giant woman | 变身女巨人 |
[16:13] | All I wanna do is see you turn into a giant woman | 我只是想亲眼看看你们变身女巨人 |
[16:24] | Wait up, Steven Jr.! | 等等我 小史蒂文 |
[16:25] | Wait! Steven, I’m not sure you can make those jumps. | 等下 史蒂文 我觉得你是跳不过去的 |
[16:28] | Oh! You should fuse into Opal, | 那你俩应该变成猫眼石了 |
[16:30] | and then lay across the rocks like a bridge! | 然后躺在石头上就像座桥一样 |
[16:34] | We don’t need Opal to get across. | 我们不需要变身猫眼石也能过去 |
[16:36] | Can you do it anyway? Please? | 你们就不能变一下吗 拜托了 |
[16:39] | It would be easier, wouldn’t it? | 这样更简单些 不是吗 |
[16:41] | Not as easy as this! | 没有这样简单 |
[16:45] | Ooh. Wow, Amethyst. That was a really good idea! | 哇 紫晶 这真是一个好主意啊 |
[16:49] | I know. I’m full of ’em. | 那当然 我好主意多了去了 |
[16:52] | Come on, Pearl! It’s safe! Just look! | 快点啊 珍珠 很安全的 你看 |
[17:08] | That was so great how you worked together. | 你俩一起合作真的是太棒了 |
[17:11] | Why don’t you do that all the time? | 为什么不能一直这样呢 |
[17:18] | I can’t feel my legs anymore! | 我的腿都没有知觉了 |
[17:22] | Hey, look at that! It’s a tiny temple! | 快看哪 那儿有个小庙 |
[17:26] | It’s just where Garnet said it would be. | 这就是石榴所说的地方了 |
[17:28] | The heaven beetle should be inside. | 天甲虫应该就在里面 |
[17:31] | Check it out! | 快看看 |
[17:32] | It’s even got a little beetle bedroom | 甲虫还有自己的小卧室呢 |
[17:34] | and little beetle bongos and a little beetle baby book. | 还有一对小鼓和一本小书 |
[17:38] | But where’s the beetle? It’s supposed to be here. | 但是甲虫在哪儿呢 应该就在这里的呀 |
[17:42] | The heaven beetle wouldn’t leave, would it? | 天甲虫应该不会离开的 对吧 |
[17:45] | Oh, it could be anywhere! | 它可能在任何地方 |
[17:47] | Uh, maybe you should freak out some more. | 你可以再惊慌失措一点 |
[17:49] | That’s really gonna help us find it. | 才能帮我们找到它呢 |
[17:51] | I can’t believe your attitude, Amethyst. | 真不敢相信你的态度 紫晶 |
[17:53] | And now you’re just slouching over here doing nothing! | 你除了会说风凉话什么都不做 |
[17:56] | Hey! It’s not my fault the beetle isn’t there! | 甲虫不在这儿又不是我的错 |
[17:59] | Why do you have to make things worse by squawking at me? | 你为什么非要对我大吼大叫让事情变得更糟呢 |
[18:01] | I don’t squawk! | 我没有大吼大叫 |
[18:03] | Yeah, you’re squawking and commenting on my posture! | 你就是在大叫 还对我的态度指手画脚 |
[18:06] | Hey! Cut it out! You’re scaring Steven Jr.! | 快停下 你们吓着小史蒂文了 |
[18:16] | My son. | 我儿子啊 |
[18:23] | In here, guys! | 快进来 伙计们 |
[18:27] | It swallowed my spear! | 它吞了我的矛 |
[18:29] | Guys, this is great! Now’s the perfect time for you two to form Opal! | 伙计们 这很好啊 现在是变身猫眼石的最佳时机了 |
[18:47] | Oh, brother. | 噢 老天 |
[19:01] | So, you wanna try that again with less hitting me in the face this time? | 你想再试一次吗 这次能少打我几次脸吗 |
[19:05] | Well, it would have worked | 如果你的动作不是那么怪异和飘渺 |
[19:07] | if your movements weren’t so erratic and formless. | 也许就已经成功了 |
[19:10] | So, it was all my fault? | 所以说是我的错喽 |
[19:13] | You totally weren’t even trying to sync with my dancing. | 你根本都没想和我的舞步一致 |
[19:16] | You should know how I dance by now! | 到如今你应该知道我是怎么跳舞的 |
[19:18] | Stop! Come on, guys! | 停下 别这样 伙计们 |
[19:21] | Please stop fighting! | 别打架啊 |
[19:22] | If you can’t get along with each other, | 如果你俩不能好好相处 |
[19:24] | I might never get to see your awesome fusion power! | 我可能永远都看不到你们合二为一的神奇力量了 |
[19:29] | And I might get eaten by a giant bird! | 我还可能被一只巨型鸟给吃掉 |
[19:36] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[19:42] | Steven Jr.! How can you eat at a time like this? | 小史蒂文 你怎么这个时候还在吃东西呢 |
[19:47] | Hey, is that the heaven beetle? Let me see it! | 那个是天甲虫吗 快让我看看 |
[19:52] | Hey! Be a good goat and give me the magic bug! | 嘿 听话 把那个神奇的虫子给我 |
[20:00] | I got it! No! B-bad goat! | 我拿到了 不行 坏山羊 |
[20:04] | You’re no son of mine! | 我不认你这个儿子了 |
[20:10] | What’s going on?! Steven Jr.! Oooh! | 发生了什么事 小史蒂文 |
[20:24] | Opal? | 猫眼石 |
[20:41] | Stay low. | 趴下 |
[21:17] | Uh… do you… know who I am? | 你 知道我是谁吗 |
[21:23] | All you wanna do is see me turn into | 你只是想亲眼看看我变成 |
[21:27] | A giant woman. | 女巨人 |
[21:33] | We’re back! | 我们回来了 |
[21:35] | – The heaven beetle. – I don’t have it. | -天甲虫呢 -我没拿到 |
[21:42] | Amethyst, you got distracted! | 紫晶 你分心了 |
[21:44] | Hey! You were the one getting carried away with all those fancy backflips! | 明明是你为那些华丽的后空翻得意忘形来着 |
[21:48] | Wait a sec. | 等一下 |
[21:49] | I’ve got the beetle! | 甲虫在我这儿 |
[21:53] | Good job, Steven. | 干得漂亮 史蒂文 |
[21:58] | I also see you helped your teammates fuse. | 看来你还帮助队友融合了 |
[22:03] | And all I had to do was get eaten by a bird. | 我所做的只是被一只鸟吃掉而已 |
[22:05] | Nice work. You’ll be great at fusing one day. | 干得好 总有一天你也能成功融合的 |
[22:09] | Yeah. Wait. I can do that, too?! | 是的 等等 那个我也能做到吗 |