时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We are the Crystal Gems | 我们是宝石战士 |
[00:04] | we’ll always save the day | 终日拯救世界 |
[00:07] | and if you think we can’t | 如果你感到怀疑 |
[00:09] | we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到出路 |
[00:12] | that’s why the people of this world believe in… | 所以全世界人们都信任 |
[00:17] | Garnet, Amethyst…and Pearl…and Steven! | 石榴 紫晶 和珍珠 还有史蒂文 |
[00:27] | – Amethyst! – Outside, dude. | -紫晶 -在外面呢 老弟 |
[00:30] | – Have you seen ranger guy? – Excuse me? | -你看见游侠小子了么 -什么 |
[00:33] | Ranger guy. One of my guys. | 游侠小子 我的小子们中的一员 |
[00:35] | You know… Guys? | 你知道吧 “小子们” |
[00:39] | G.U.Y.S.! | 小子们 |
[00:41] | “Guys Under Your Supervision.” | 您眼皮底下的小子 |
[00:43] | There’s ninja guy, construction guy, cop guy, | 我们有忍者小子 建筑小子 警察小子 |
[00:46] | Eye guy, invisible guy, | 眼睛小子 隐形小子 |
[00:48] | jagged guy, cat guy, apple guy, | 锯齿小子 猫咪小子 苹果小子 |
[00:51] | and my main man ranger guy, the best of all the guys. | 其中最重要的就是游侠小子 他是最棒的小子 |
[00:54] | He’s gone missing. | 他不见了 |
[00:55] | Have you seen him? | 你见过他没 |
[00:56] | What’s that I hear? | 我听到了什么 |
[00:58] | You can’t find your little men in that super junky room of yours? | 你没法在自己堆满垃圾的房间里找到小玩偶了吗 |
[01:01] | It’s not that bad. | 也没那么糟啦 |
[01:06] | How’d that get in there? | 它是怎么进去的 |
[01:08] | You left your window wide open for things to just fly in and out. | 是你把窗户开着 方便它进出的 |
[01:12] | Aww, give him a break, P. | 算了 放过他吧 珍 |
[01:13] | My room’s messy, | 虽然我的房间也很乱 |
[01:14] | but I always find what I’m looking for. | 但是我都能找到我要的东西 |
[01:16] | Then why haven’t you found my magic ax? | 那你为什么还没找到我的魔法斧 |
[01:19] | I haven’t looked for it yet. | 我只是还没找呢 |
[01:20] | Amethyst, go and find it right this second. | 紫晶 你现在就去找 |
[01:23] | Hey, feel free to go look for it yourself. | 那你还是自己去找吧 |
[01:25] | There’s no way I’m going into that dump. | 我才不进你那个垃圾堆呢 |
[01:28] | Pearl, all your nagging’s made Steven depressed. | 珍珠 你唠叨个没完都让史蒂文不开心了 |
[01:31] | – Is everything okay, Steven? – Yeah. I’m fine. | -你没事吧 史蒂文 -我没事 |
[01:34] | Just have to break the bad news to my dad. | 我得去把这个坏消息告诉我爸爸 |
[01:37] | Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[01:40] | – I’m so sorry! – Yeah, you’re sorry. | -我错了 -你是错了 |
[01:43] | Sorry you walked through that door without a hose in your hand, | 竟然不拿水管就进来 |
[01:46] | ready for battle! | 准备好开战吧 |
[01:48] | – Wait! – Man, you look sad and wet. | -等等 -天啊 你看上去又湿又难过 |
[01:51] | What happened to your life, little guy? | 发生了什么事啊 小家伙 |
[01:53] | I… lost something. | 我 我丢个了东西 |
[01:56] | Something precious. | 一个很宝贵的东西 |
[01:57] | Your innocence? | 你的童真吗 |
[01:59] | I lost ranger guy. | 我弄丢了游侠小子 |
[02:02] | One of my guys… from our special day | 小子之一 还记得去年夏天 |
[02:04] | at the beach last summer? | 我们在海滩那个特别的日子吗 |
[02:06] | You bought him for me at the end of the day. | 他是你在那天晚上买给我的 |
[02:09] | He was one of a kind. He had a miscolored hat. | 他可特别了 帽子颜色跟原版不一样 |
[02:12] | How could you not remember? | 你怎么能不记得了呢 |
[02:15] | Was this the same day we ate that awesome funnel cake? | 那天我们是不是还吃了个特别棒的油炸糕 |
[02:18] | Uh, huh? | 呃 啥 |
[02:20] | Yeah, man. That funnel cake… | 没错 那个油炸糕啊 |
[02:23] | I even kept the plate. Come on! | 我到现在还留着盘子呢 快来 |
[02:26] | Cool balloons. | 好漂亮的气球 |
[02:27] | Uh, let’s see here. Got cans, napkins, oh, a yo-yo, | 瞧瞧 这里有罐头 纸巾 一个悠悠球 |
[02:32] | a book about yo-yo tricks, | 一本悠悠球技巧大全 |
[02:34] | a sandwich I’ve been meaning to catch up on… | 一个我找了好久的三明治 |
[02:37] | Ow, my butt! | 嗷 我的屁股 |
[02:39] | Wait. What’s your story again? | 等等 你刚刚说啥来着 |
[02:41] | I lost my special ranger guy, and I’m quite upset over it. | 我最喜欢的游侠小子不见了 所以我很伤心 |
[02:45] | Huh. Well… here’s a bag full of quarters. | 这个嘛 这里有整袋的零钱 |
[02:48] | Now you can get all the guys you want. | 你想要哪个小子尽管去买 |
[02:51] | – Thank you. – What did you say? | -谢谢 -你说啥 |
[02:54] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[02:56] | We’ll be reunited soon, ranger guy. Here we go. | 我们很快就要重聚了 游侠小子 来吧 |
[03:02] | And… | 然后 |
[03:03] | Dave guy! | 戴夫小子 |
[03:04] | – What?! – Lucky! | -啥 -好幸运呀 |
[03:06] | Not lucky! He’s, like, the worst guy. | 一点也不幸运好吗 他是最糟的小子 |
[03:09] | Maybe he comes with something cool. | 没准他带着什么好东西呢 |
[03:12] | Taxes? | 税收 |
[03:14] | Come on, Dave guy! Is this all you have to offer … | 拜托 戴夫小子 这就是你的能耐了吗 |
[03:17] | a bunch of paperwork? Answer me! | 就只有一堆文书工作吗 回答我啊 |
[03:21] | Thank goodness I have all these qauarters. | 谢天谢地我还有很多零钱 |
[03:24] | Dave guy! | 戴夫小子 |
[03:25] | No! | 不是吧 |
[03:26] | Dave guy! | 戴夫小子 |
[03:27] | Stop it! | 给我停下 |
[03:29] | Dave guy! | 戴夫小子 |
[03:30] | Ranger guy! | 我要游侠小子啊 |
[03:33] | This machine is out of guys. Please try again another time. | 这台机器的小子已卖完 请下次再来 |
[03:37] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[03:40] | Huh? Oh. Onion. | 洋葱头 |
[03:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[03:46] | He’s got a ranger guy?! | 他拿到游侠小子了 |
[03:48] | Onion! Wait up! Let’s trade! | 洋葱头 等等 我们交换吧 |
[03:52] | Which way did he go? Oh! I guess he needs a suitcase. | 他去哪边了 看来他要买一个手提箱 |
[03:57] | Is he haggling with that guy? | 他还在跟人家讨价还价 |
[03:59] | He’s a tough customer. | 真是个难缠的顾客啊 |
[04:02] | Looks like they worked something out. | 看来是谈妥了 |
[04:06] | Huh? Did he get that guy’s lunch? | 啥 他把人家午饭拿走了 |
[04:09] | I wonder how this is gonna play out. | 我想看看他是要怎么玩 |
[04:16] | Oh, man. Hey, good looking. | 哇 看上去就美味 |
[04:21] | What the heck is he doing?! | 他到底在干嘛 |
[04:23] | He’s not even hungry?! | 他难道都不饿吗 |
[04:25] | Not the tomatoes! | 别扔西红柿啊 |
[04:31] | Hey. Is that Onion’s dad? | 那是洋葱头的爸爸吗 |
[04:40] | I guess they don’t need words. | 看来他们不需要语言 |
[04:43] | Huh? He’s leaving so soon? | 啥 这么快就走了 |
[04:47] | Does Onion just… sit around and wait for his dad all day? | 洋葱头是在这坐了一整天就为等他的爸爸吗 |
[04:52] | Ranger guy! Okay. Let’s do this. | 游侠小子 好吧 我来了 |
[04:55] | Hey, Onion. How are you? | 嘿 洋葱头 你好吗 |
[04:59] | That’s good. That’s good. | 很好 很好 |
[05:01] | I couldn’t help but notice that you’re a guys fan. | 我不禁注意到你也是一个小子迷 |
[05:06] | You know, guys? | “小子们” 你知道吧 |
[05:10] | The little man in your back pocket? | 就是你背后兜里的人偶 |
[05:12] | Yeah, ranger guy! | 对 就是游侠小子 |
[05:14] | How would you like to trade that boring old ranger guy | 你想不想用那个过气的旧游侠小子 |
[05:18] | for a brand-spanking-new, mint-in-box… | 来换一个全新的 还没拆封的 |
[05:21] | Dave guy! | 戴夫小子 |
[05:23] | Pretty nice, right? | 很棒是不是 |
[05:27] | Oh. I see where this is going. | 我明白你的意思了 |
[05:29] | You’re getting quite the deal here… | 那就让你占个大便宜 |
[05:31] | with two Dave guys! Yeah! | 给你两个戴夫小子咯 赞啊 |
[05:35] | What? You want more? Like… two more? | 啥 还不够吗 再加两个 |
[05:38] | Five more. 10 more? | 再加五个 再加十个 |
[05:41] | 20 more. This whole bag? | 再加二十个 一整袋都给你 |
[05:43] | All 30 of these Dave guys for just one ranger guy! | 三十个戴夫小子换你一个游侠小子 |
[05:48] | But there aren’t any more. The machine’s empty. | 我只有这么多了 机器都空了 |
[05:52] | I bought them all. | 我把它们全都买下了 |
[05:53] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[05:55] | Hey! Let’s work something out. | 嘿 咱们再谈谈啊 |
[05:58] | Ranger guuuuy! | 游侠小子 |
[06:01] | Ugh, stupid Dave guy. | 唉 讨厌的戴夫小子 |
[06:04] | Got no future, your haircut’s gross, you smell bad… | 你前途无光 发型恶心 浑身发臭 |
[06:08] | You talking about Pearl? | 你在说珍珠吗 |
[06:10] | No. | 不是 |
[06:11] | I’m talking about dumb, old Dave guy. | 我在说又老又蠢的戴夫小子 |
[06:13] | I mean, just look at him. | 你自己看吧 |
[06:15] | Does it look like his life is going anywhere? | 你看他像是有前途的样子吗 |
[06:18] | Ah, cut him a break. | 饶了他吧 |
[06:19] | Maybe this is the year he gets his life together. | 没准今年他就会转运呢 |
[06:22] | Maybe he’ll get a cool internship. | 没准他会得到一个很好的实习工作 |
[06:24] | I doubt it. | 我表示怀疑 |
[06:25] | I can’t even trade 30 Dave guys with Onion | 我用三十个戴夫小子 |
[06:28] | to get one ranger guy! | 都不能从洋葱头那里都换来一个游侠小子 |
[06:30] | So, you need more of that little man | 所以说你需要更多的这种人偶 |
[06:32] | to get some other little man. | 来换另外一种人偶 |
[06:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:34] | And the machine is sold out of them. | 但是机器里的都卖光了 |
[06:36] | – What is that? – Pearl’s replicator wand. | -这是啥 -珍珠的复制魔杖 |
[06:39] | You can use it to make copies of stuff. | 你可以用这玩意儿复制东西 |
[06:42] | You’re magic. | 你会魔法 |
[06:43] | I’m sure you can figure out how to use it. | 我相信你会搞明白怎么用这玩意儿的 |
[06:44] | Have you been sitting here all day | 你在这儿坐了一整天 |
[06:46] | with this in your hair? | 这东西就一直在你头发里吗 |
[06:48] | Nah. | 没有啦 |
[06:48] | I got up to look for Pearl’s dumb axe | 我起来去找珍珠的傻缺斧头 |
[06:51] | but found that instead. | 结果却找到了这个 |
[06:52] | Then I replicated a bunch of garbage | 然后我就用它复制了一堆垃圾 |
[06:54] | and stuffed it all in Pearl’s room. | 都堆在珍珠的房间里了 |
[07:11] | Hey, Onion! | 洋葱头 |
[07:25] | That makes 31! | 这样就有三十一个了 |
[07:30] | You want more? How about 32? | 你还想要更多 三十二个怎么样 |
[07:33] | 33? | 三十三 |
[07:34] | 34? 35? | 三十四 三十五 |
[07:37] | 36? | 三十六 |
[07:38] | 37? 38? | 三十七 三十八 |
[07:40] | 39? 40!? | 三十九 四十 |
[07:45] | Enough! What is it that you want?! | 够了 你到底想要什么 |
[07:52] | You mean… you want this? For ranger guy? | 你是想要这个 跟你换游侠小子 |
[08:02] | We are on the scene with ranger guy on beach patrol. | 我们正在和游侠小子在海滩上巡逻 |
[08:06] | Things are looking just great out here, Steven. | 看来一切都很顺利 史蒂文 |
[08:08] | Yep. Everything is great. | 是的 一切顺利 |
[08:12] | Great. | 顺利 |
[08:15] | Were you always this boring, ranger guy? | 你一直都这么无聊吗 游侠小子 |
[08:17] | I used to be a doctor. | 我以前是个医生 |
[08:20] | Maybe you’re just more fun around other … | 要想玩得开心 或许你身边还得有其他的 |
[08:23] | Guys? | 小子们 |
[08:24] | Dave guy? I thought I saw the last of … | 戴夫小子 还以为我再也不会看到 |
[08:28] | Hey! What’s the big i… dea? | 发生了 什么 |
[08:33] | Onion! | 洋葱头 |
[08:38] | This is ridiculous. How did he get my replicator? | 太荒唐了 他怎么会有我的复制魔杖呢 |
[08:41] | That child should not be in possession of such an item. | 那孩子不该拥有这东西 |
[08:44] | Aren’t these Steven’s little men? | 这不是史蒂文的人偶吗 |
[08:46] | They’re called “Guys!” | 他们叫”小子” |
[08:49] | Can you please explain this mess? | 你能给我解释一下吗 |
[08:52] | I traded that replicator for ranger guy. | 我用复制魔杖跟他换了游侠小子 |
[08:54] | Steven, why didn’t you just replicate ranger guy? | 史蒂文 你为什么不直接复制一个游侠小子呢 |
[08:59] | Dang it! | 该死的 |
[09:00] | Let’s go before this gets any worse. | 在情况变得更糟之前赶紧出手吧 |
[09:02] | Whoa! Uh. How do you move in this stuff? | 喔 怎样才能在这些东西里活动自如啊 |
[09:05] | Try and act like a rich duck. | 试着当只有钱的鸭子就行 |
[09:08] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:10] | Oh, my gosh! I just wanted some ice cream. | 我的天 我只是想来点冰淇淋而已 |
[09:13] | – Hi, Greg. – What the heck is going on out here? | -你好 格雷格 -到底发生了什么事 |
[09:16] | Uh, you know, just doing our thing. | 就是 我们的日常嘛 |
[09:23] | Hand it over. It doesn’t belong to you. | 交给我 它不属于你 |
[09:30] | This is not a game. | 这不是游戏 |
[09:35] | What did he shoot? | 他射中了什么 |
[09:38] | Go under! | 快下去 |
[09:44] | At least it stopped raining toys. | 至少没有玩具掉下来了 |
[09:46] | Ah! Rich duck! | 不好 快装作有钱的鸭子 |
[09:50] | Ooooonion! | 洋葱头 |
[09:58] | Onion, please stop. Let’s trade back. | 洋葱头 快停下 我们再换回来吧 |
[10:01] | You take ranger guy. He’s the best. | 游侠小子还给你 他最棒了 |
[10:03] | He even has a miscolored h… | 他还戴着一顶串色的帽 |
[10:07] | This is my ranger guy! | 这是我的游侠小子 |
[10:09] | You traded me my own guy! | 你用我自己的小子跟我交换 |
[10:11] | Our trade didn’t count. | 我们的交换不算数 |
[10:16] | That didn’t work. | 那不管用啊 |
[10:18] | I’m never letting Amethyst borrow anything again. | 我再也不借紫晶任何东西了 |
[10:21] | Garnet! | 石榴 |
[10:22] | I’m not cleaning up this mess. | 我才不想收拾这烂摊子 |
[10:28] | I think I understand why you took my ranger guy, Onion. | 我想明白你为什么拿了我的游侠小子了 洋葱头 |
[10:31] | I bet you get pretty lonely waiting for you dad all day. | 我猜你在等你爸爸的时候一定很孤单吧 |
[10:34] | You were probably really bored, too. | 你肯定也很无聊 |
[10:36] | And ’cause you missed your dad, you took my ranger guy, | 因为你想你爸爸了 所以拿走了我的游侠小子 |
[10:39] | which is a symbol of the relationship I have with my dad. | 因为它象征着我和我爸爸的亲情 |
[10:43] | No? Just the first thing? | 不是吗 只有第一条吗 |
[10:46] | Well, here. | 好吧 给你 |
[10:48] | You need him more than I do. | 你比我更需要他 |
[10:51] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[10:52] | So, all the stuff that got copied turned into nothing? | 所以那些复制品就彻底消失了吗 |
[10:55] | – Yep. – Rats. | -没错 -没劲 |
[10:56] | That was really cool what you did back there. | 你刚才做得很棒 |
[10:59] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[11:00] | But you went through all that trouble for a toy? | 你为了个玩具就要弄出这么大麻烦吗 |
[11:02] | It was more about the memories than the toy. | 它不只是个玩具啦 那其中还有好多回忆 |
[11:05] | Now we have new memories … | 现在我们有新的回忆了 |
[11:06] | horrible, horrible memories. | 非常糟糕的回忆 |
[11:39] | Oh, Lonely Blade, you so lonely. | 孤独战士 你太孤单了 |
[11:46] | What?! The janitor is the evil samurai president?! | 什么 扫地僧竟然是邪恶的武士首领 |
[11:51] | That’s bananas. | 可真够疯狂的 |
[11:52] | Oh, come on. It was so obvious. | 拜托 这不明摆着么 |
[11:54] | He’s been mopping in the background of every fight scene. | 一有打斗 他就藏在暗处拖地 |
[11:57] | Look. Here he is on the cover of the box. | 你看 盒子封面上也有他 |
[11:59] | Oh, yeah! | 真的耶 |
[12:11] | Go, Lonely, go! | 加油 孤独武士 加油啊 |
[12:12] | Do the boomerang blade again! | 再来一招飞剑回旋 |
[12:14] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[12:15] | This is ridiculous. Just look at their form. | 这实在是可笑 瞧瞧他们的动作 |
[12:19] | This is nothing like real sword-fighting. | 这根本不是真正的剑术 |
[12:21] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[12:23] | It’s just a movie, Pearl. | 只是部电影嘛 珍珠 |
[12:26] | Well, if you ever want to see a demonstration of proper sword techniques, | 如果你想见识一下真正的剑术 |
[12:29] | I’d be happy to show you. | 我很乐意给你露一手 |
[12:34] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[12:36] | All right. In order to give a proper demonstration, | 那么 为了展示真正的剑术 |
[12:39] | I’m going to need a sparring partner. | 我需要一个陪练对象 |
[12:43] | Luckily, I have the perfect candidate right here. | 幸运的是 我这里就有一位绝佳的陪练 |
[12:51] | – Cool! Hologram Pearl! – Ah, geez. | -酷 全息的珍珠 -我天 |
[12:57] | Do you wish to engage in combat? | 您想参加决斗吗 |
[13:00] | Let this be the perfect battle. | 让我们来一场十分完美的决斗 |
[13:02] | You’ve already made a mistake by challenging me. | 来挑战我你就已经大错特错了 |
[13:06] | We shall let our swords decide. | 还是让我们用剑来说话吧 |
[13:09] | Nerd! | 傻死了 |
[13:10] | – Shh! – Shh! | -嘘 -嘘 |
[13:13] | Commencing duel. | 决斗开始 |
[13:28] | Defense rank “S.” Zero openings detected. | 防御等级S 目前零破绽 |
[13:31] | – Go, Pearl, go! – Go, Holo-Pearl! | -加油 珍珠 加油 -加油 全息珍珠 |
[13:37] | Opening detected. | 发现破绽 |
[13:53] | Match set. Challenger wins! | 比赛结束 挑战者胜利 |
[13:55] | Whoo-hoo! Yay, Pearl! | 太棒了 珍珠 |
[13:57] | Do you wish to battle again? | 你想再来一场吗 |
[14:00] | Pearl! That was amazing! You were so cool! | 珍珠 太不可思议啦 你太酷啦 |
[14:04] | Oh, well. One does try their best. | 那个嘛 人总是尽力而为的嘛 |
[14:07] | Will you teach me to sword-fight like you? | 你能不能教我剑术格斗 就像你一样 |
[14:10] | All right, but we should start with the basics. | 可以 但我们应该从基础练起 |
[14:15] | Initiate training mode. | 开启训练模式 |
[14:16] | Training mode initiated. Level 1. Begin! | 训练模式已开启 第一关 开始 |
[14:20] | I want you to stand back, Steven, and watch me carefully, okay? | 靠后站 史蒂文 记得仔细看我的招式 |
[14:24] | Parry! Parry! Thrust! | 躲 闪 刺 |
[14:28] | Do you see what I’m doing with my feet, Steven? | 看到我的步伐了吗 史蒂文 |
[14:31] | Parry! Parry! Thrust! | 躲 闪 刺 |
[14:33] | Notice where I keep my center of gravity. | 看好我是怎么保持重心的 |
[14:36] | Aww. Can you show me something cool, | 呃 你能教我些酷炫的技法吗 |
[14:38] | like the boomerang blade? | 就像飞剑回旋 |
[14:39] | Steven, you know that’s not a real sword technique. | 史蒂文 你要明白那可不是真正的剑术 |
[14:43] | Boomerang blade! Boomerang blade! | 飞剑回旋 飞剑回旋 |
[14:45] | Boomerang blade! | 飞剑回旋 |
[14:47] | Steven, these are real sword techniques, | 史蒂文 这些才是真正的剑术 |
[14:49] | not those silly things from your movie. | 可不是电影里那些愚蠢的大招 |
[14:52] | It’s about waiting carefully for the perfect moment to … | 我们需要耐心等待最佳时刻来 |
[14:55] | Thrust! | 刺 |
[14:57] | – Whoa. – Oh, no. | -我天 -不 |
[15:02] | – Pearl? – Whoopsy-daisy. | -珍珠 -天哪 |
[15:05] | Steven, it’s okay. I’m gonna be just … | 没事的 史蒂文 我不会有事 |
[15:11] | No! Pearl? Pearl! | 不要 珍珠 珍珠 |
[15:16] | Challenger defeated! Level 1 failed. | 挑战者失败 第一关失败 |
[15:19] | – Steven! – Steven! | -史蒂文 -史蒂文 |
[15:20] | I-I was just … and … and she was trying to … | 我 我只是 她本来想 |
[15:24] | Steven, it’s okay. Pearl’s gonna be just fine. | 没事的 史蒂文 珍珠她不要紧的 |
[15:27] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:29] | Sometimes if our bodies are badly damaged, | 有时候 如果我们的身体被损坏 |
[15:32] | we release our physical forms | 我们的身体形态就会消失 |
[15:33] | and retreat to our gems to regenerate. | 退化为宝石态然后复生 |
[15:36] | – So, she’s gonna be okay? – Don’t worry, bud. | -就是说 她会没事对吗 -不要担心 伙计 |
[15:40] | This kind of thing just happens sometimes … usually to me. | 这种事儿也不稀罕 我经常会这样 |
[15:43] | Always to you. | 一直是你 |
[15:44] | Hey, I’m scrappy. | 嘿 我比较热血嘛 |
[15:45] | What do you want? | 还能怎么样呢 |
[15:47] | So, how long will it take her to regenerate … | 那她多久才会变回来呀 |
[15:50] | 5 minutes, 10 minutes? | 五分钟吗 十分钟吗 |
[16:00] | – What’s taking so long? – What up? | -为什么这么长时间啊 -你好吗 |
[16:04] | – He-e-ey. – She’s still not done? | -你好 -她还没恢复 |
[16:08] | Man, she’s really taking her time with this one. | 老天 这事她就不慌不忙了 |
[16:12] | Got to tell you, though, love what you’ve done with the place. | 不过老实说 我喜欢你把这里搞成这样子 |
[16:16] | – Pearl usually helps me tidy up. – Ah, I say leave it. | -珍珠总是帮我收拾屋子 -还是拉倒吧 |
[16:19] | Hey, if real Pearl can’t be here, | 如果真正的珍珠不在这儿 |
[16:21] | there’s always the next best thing! | 我们可以退求其次嘛 |
[16:25] | Do you wish to engage in combat? | 你想参加决斗吗 |
[16:28] | Steven, cover that thing back up. | 史蒂文 把那个东西盖上吧 |
[16:30] | But it’s like Pearl! Look at it! | 可它可像珍珠啦 你瞧 |
[16:32] | Ye-e-e-ah. | 是吗 |
[16:34] | That ain’t Pearl. | 这可不是珍珠 |
[16:35] | Well, maybe I can get it to act like her. | 好吧 也许我能让它表现得更像珍珠 |
[16:38] | Here we have… A mess. | 这个是 一团糟 |
[16:41] | Organizing messes is one of Pearl’s favorite hobbies. | 收拾东西是珍珠最喜欢的爱好之一 |
[16:44] | Here. Pearl likes to organize them by type … | 看 珍珠喜欢把它们按照类型排列 |
[16:47] | animal, humanoid, miscellaneous. | 比如动物类 人形类 杂七杂八类 |
[16:51] | Now you try. | 现在你试试 |
[16:54] | You’ve drawn your sword in vain! | 你拔剑也没用 |
[16:56] | What?! Aah! | 什么 |
[16:57] | Challenger defeated! | 挑战者失败 |
[17:00] | Maybe we need to try something else. | 也许我们该试试其他的 |
[17:04] | – I’m gonna do it. – Go on, then. | -我可开始啦 -随你吧 |
[17:16] | Pearl always likes to tease Amethyst | 每次紫晶做些这种有趣儿的事 |
[17:18] | when she does funny stuff like this. | 珍珠就爱调侃她 |
[17:20] | I won’t go easy on you this time! | 这次我不会轻易放过你 |
[17:22] | That’s the spirit! | 对就是那种态度 |
[17:24] | What are you rascals doing over here? | 你们这些淘气鬼在这儿做什么 |
[17:27] | Draw your weapon, challenger! | 拿起你的武器吧 挑战者 |
[17:30] | Ugh. Steven, why are you still hanging out with that thing? | 史蒂文 你怎么还在和那个东西瞎逛 |
[17:34] | It’s gross. | 恶心死啦 |
[17:37] | I just really miss spending time with Pearl. | 我真的很想念和珍珠在一起的日子 |
[17:40] | Pearl will come back to us in time, Steven. Have patience. | 珍珠迟早会回来的 史蒂文 耐心点 |
[17:45] | And stop hanging out with that thing. It’s creepy. | 还有别和那东西一块逛了 怪瘆人的 |
[17:54] | You had fun at the boardwalk, right? | 你喜欢走木板小道 对吧 |
[17:56] | Parry! | 躲 |
[17:56] | Aw, come on. You got to work with me here. | 拜托 你必须得配合我啊 |
[18:00] | This is Pearl’s favorite tree. | 这是珍珠最喜欢的树 |
[18:02] | Don’t you recognize it? | 你不认识它了吗 |
[18:04] | What’s on your mind? | 你在想什么呢 |
[18:05] | Come on. Don’t hold back. | 说说吧 不要藏着掖着了 |
[18:08] | Challenge accepted! | 接受挑战 |
[18:09] | What?! | 什么 |
[18:15] | Oh, no! The tree! | 不要啊 树倒了 |
[18:16] | Challenger defeated! | 挑战者失败 |
[18:18] | Real Pearl would never do that! | 真正的珍珠永远不会那么做的 |
[18:20] | Rah! You’re hopeless! | 你没救了 |
[18:22] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[18:28] | It’s too bad you’re still not back, Pearl, | 珍珠 你还没回来真是太遗憾了 |
[18:31] | because I just found a copy of the fifth “Lonely Blade” Movie! | 我刚找到了孤独武士第五部的影碟 |
[18:39] | How long are you gonna make me wait, Pearl? | 你还让要我等多久呢 珍珠 |
[18:42] | Oh, the popcorn’s done. Stay right there. | 爆米花好了 呆这儿别动哦 |
[18:49] | Do you wish to test your skills against me in a duel?! | 你想测试自己的技能 和我对决吗 |
[18:52] | No! No sword-fighting! | 不 别再提剑术决斗了 |
[18:59] | Draw your sword and fulfill your destiny! | 拔出你的剑 完成使命吧 |
[19:02] | Huh? No! Leave real Pearl and me alone! | 才不 别再烦我和真正的珍珠了 |
[19:06] | Go back under your sheet. | 回你的布下面凉快去 |
[19:10] | Brother, is that you? | 是你吗 哥哥 |
[19:12] | Yes, it’s me … | 没错 正是我 |
[19:13] | your…brother. | 我是你的哥哥 |
[19:15] | Your technique is… | 你的剑术 |
[19:16] | Whoa! This dub is really good. | 哇 这配音真的好棒 |
[19:20] | What do you think, Pearl? | 你觉得呢 珍珠 |
[19:22] | Parry! | 躲 |
[19:26] | Brother! | 弟弟 |
[19:28] | Just wait a minute. | 等等 |
[19:29] | You’re not my real brother! | 你根本不是我的亲哥哥 |
[19:31] | Aah! Boomerang blade! | 飞剑回旋 |
[19:34] | Your technique is impressive. | 你的剑术的确很厉害 |
[19:36] | But it won’t be enough. | 但也不足以打败我 |
[19:38] | It’s about waiting carefully for the perfect moment to … | 我们需要耐心等待最佳时刻来 |
[19:42] | Thrust! | 刺 |
[19:43] | The TV! | 电视 |
[19:44] | Why must you destroy the things I love?! | 为什么你一定要破坏我喜欢的一切 |
[19:47] | Challenger defeated! Continue? | 挑战者失败 继续吗 |
[19:49] | I hate you! I hate you! | 我恨你 我恨你 |
[19:51] | You’re nothing like Pearl! | 你一点儿都不像珍珠 |
[19:53] | Pearl is smart, and she always wants to protect me from danger! | 珍珠很聪明 还总想着保护我远离危险 |
[19:57] | All you want to do is fight me! | 而你脑子里只有”和我决斗” |
[19:59] | Challenge accepted! | 接受挑战 |
[20:02] | All right, fine! | 行 好 |
[20:05] | Basic attack mode initiated. | 基础攻击模式已开启 |
[20:08] | Parry! Parry! Thrust! | 躲 闪 刺 |
[20:10] | – Parry… – Don’t say that! | -躲 -别在说这些了 |
[20:12] | Parry! Parry! Thrust! | 躲 闪 刺 |
[20:15] | Basic attack mode defeated! | 击败基础攻击模式 |
[20:18] | Now initiating advanced mode! | 现在开启进阶模式 |
[20:31] | Walrus shield. | 海象盾牌 |
[20:34] | Snacks, pillow, fuzzy flower, boomerang? | 零食 枕头 绒花 回旋镖 |
[20:37] | Boomerang! | 回旋镖 |
[20:55] | Pearl! | 珍珠 |
[20:56] | I should have just waited for you to come back! | 我应该乖乖等着你回来的 |
[20:59] | I should have waited for… | 我应该乖乖等着 |
[21:01] | …the perfect moment! | 最佳时机 |
[21:03] | Boomerang blade! | 飞剑回旋 |
[21:12] | Challenger wins! Do you wish to duel again? | 挑战者胜利 你想再次决斗吗 |
[21:16] | N-o-o-o-o-o! | 不要 |
[21:20] | Steven, we heard fighting. | 史蒂文 我们听到了打斗声 |
[21:22] | Are you all right? What’s going on? | 你还好吗 发生什么事了 |
[21:25] | Oh, just mopping. | 我只是在拖地 |
[21:28] | Die! | 去死吧 |
[21:29] | You know, I might miss Pearl a whole lot, | 老实说 我可能是挺想念珍珠的 |
[21:32] | but sometimes you just have to accept things the way they are | 但有时候 还是应该接受事情本身的发展规律 |
[21:36] | before you … | 直到你 |
[21:45] | Never mind! Pearl’s back! | 没事了 珍珠回来了 |
[21:48] | That’s much better. | 现在我感觉好多了 |
[21:49] | Ohh! Hey! Miss me much? | 噢 很想我吗 |
[21:52] | Oh, man! I had this whole thing planned out for when you came back! | 我已经计划好怎么迎接你了 |
[21:56] | Uh, Steven, what happened to your room? | 史蒂文 你的房间怎么了 |
[21:59] | I don’t even want to know what happened to you. | 我都懒得管你这事儿了 |
[22:02] | I got hit by a airplane! | 我被飞机撞啦 |
[22:04] | Pearl’s back! | 珍珠回来啦 |
[22:05] | Pearl’s back! | 珍珠回来啦 |
[22:06] | Steven, what are you doing? | 史蒂文 你在做什么 |
[22:07] | Pearl’s back! Pearl’s back! | 珍珠回来啦 珍珠回来啦 |
[22:08] | Pearl’s back! | 珍珠回来啦 |
[22:10] | Ugh. I can’t leave you guys alone for a second. | 唉 看来我一刻都不能离开你们 |
[22:12] | Pearl’s back! | 珍珠回来啦 |