时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We are the Crystal Gems | 我们是宝石战士 |
[00:04] | we’ll always save the day | 终日拯救世界 |
[00:07] | and if you think we can’t | 如果你感到怀疑 |
[00:09] | we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到出路 |
[00:12] | that’s why the people of this world believe in… | 所以全世界人们都信任 |
[00:17] | Garnet, Amethyst…and Pearl…and Steven! | 石榴 紫晶 和珍珠 还有史蒂文 |
[00:28] | Whoa! What magical place of mysteries is this? | 喔 这又是哪个秘境啊 |
[00:33] | – Well … – Oh, I’m so glad you asked. | -这个嘛 -很高兴你问了 |
[00:34] | This was once a communication hub for gem kind. | 这个曾经是宝石一族的通讯器 |
[00:37] | But lately, | 不过最近 |
[00:38] | it’s begun transmitting bursts of electromagnetic interference. | 它开始发射带有电磁干扰的脉冲 |
[00:42] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思啊 |
[00:44] | – It’s hurting television. – No! | -它会损害电视 -不是吧 |
[00:47] | I’ll save you, television! Hyah! | 我来救你了 电视 |
[00:51] | Sorry, but we need a Steven at least this strong for this job. | 抱歉 要胜任这个工作 史蒂文你至少要这么壮才行 |
[00:56] | It’s all the me I could be! | 这才是我的最强形态呢 |
[01:02] | Amethyst, we could be here all day | 紫晶 我们可以一整天都呆在这儿 |
[01:05] | taking out each of these pillars individually. | 一根一根地拆这些柱子 |
[01:07] | Ugh, I hate it when you’re right. | 我好讨厌你说出真相的样子 |
[01:09] | You get this look on your face. | 瞅瞅你那表情吧 |
[01:11] | Yeah, that’s the one. | 就是这个 |
[01:12] | What we need is a well-thought-out plan. | 我们需要一个深思熟虑的计划 |
[01:15] | No. What we need is Sugilite. | 不 我们需要的是苏纪石 |
[01:18] | – Amethyst, fuse with me. – What?! | -紫晶 咱俩融合吧 -啥 |
[01:24] | Yeah! Let’s mash it up! | 太棒了 我们来大闹一场吧 |
[01:27] | – Bigger! Badder! Better! – Hold your horses! | -更大 更坏 更好 -淡定 |
[01:32] | Are you guys going to become a gem fusion? | 你们俩是要进行宝石融合吗 |
[01:39] | Wait! | 等下 |
[01:41] | Garnet, think about this. | 石榴 好好想想 |
[01:43] | You and Amethyst can be a little unstable | 你和紫晶融合之后 |
[01:46] | when your personalities combine. | 你们俩的性格会变得很不稳定 |
[01:48] | We need to be careful. | 我们得小心行事啊 |
[01:50] | Fuse with me instead. | 还是和我融合吧 |
[01:52] | We don’t need to be careful. We just need to be huge. | 不用小心 只要够大个就好了 |
[01:55] | Oh, yeah! Let’s wreck this joint! | 太好了 一起来拆了这些东西吧 |
[02:00] | Synchronize. | 同步 |
[02:06] | What … what … Pearl, come on. I want to see. | 啥 啥 拜托 我想看啊 珍珠 |
[02:30] | I forgot how great it feels to be me. | 我都快忘了展现自我的感觉有多好了 |
[02:34] | – That’s Sugilite? – You got it, baby. | -这就是苏纪石 -没错 宝贝 |
[02:37] | – Hey, Steven, want to see something cool? – Yeah! | -嘿 史蒂文 想见识一下我的厉害吗 -好啊 |
[02:46] | You like that, little man? | 喜欢吗 小家伙 |
[02:49] | Are you gonna smash stuff with your wrecking-ball thingy? | 你是打算用你的大拆迁球去摧毁它们吗 |
[02:52] | That’s the plan. | 没错 |
[02:53] | – Where should I start? – Do that one! | -从哪儿开始呢 -那个吧 |
[02:57] | Steven, I think we should go. | 史蒂文 我们该走了 |
[02:59] | No way! This is awesome! | 不行 这多厉害啊 |
[03:01] | Watch it! | 小心 |
[03:04] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[03:06] | You’re just too much! | 你玩得过火了 |
[03:08] | Maybe you’re just too little! | 那是因为你太小只了 |
[03:11] | Steven, we’re going. | 史蒂文 我们走 |
[03:12] | What?! I’m fine! What about Sugilite? | 啥 我没事的 苏纪石怎么办 |
[03:15] | She can find her own way home. | 她可以自己找到回家的路 |
[03:23] | – ‘Sup? – Whoa, Steven! | -你好啊 -喔 史蒂文 |
[03:25] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[03:27] | Oh, just a little battle damage from our last mission. | 就是上次出任务时受了点小伤 |
[03:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:31] | – Like what? – I got hit by a rock! | -怎么弄的 -被一块石头砸到了 |
[03:38] | It must not have been a very big rock. | 那石头估计不是很大吧 |
[03:40] | Well, there’s… internal bleeding. | 呃 主要是内出血 |
[03:44] | My hurt is on the inside! | 里面可疼了呢 |
[03:46] | – Oh, okay. – Toughen up, Steven. | -好吧 -坚强点 史蒂文 |
[03:50] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[03:51] | I’m soft. | 我太柔弱了 |
[03:52] | If I weren’t so modest, | 要不是我这么谦虚的话 |
[03:54] | I’d whip out my sweet six-pack | 早就秀出我的六块腹肌 |
[03:56] | and show you what a real man looks like. | 让你看看真正的男子汉是什么样的 |
[04:08] | Yeah, I’m not gonna say thanks. | 我不会谢你的 |
[04:11] | That’s it! We all need a workout. | 行了 我们都需要锻炼 |
[04:14] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[04:15] | Let’s work out together. | 我们一起锻炼 |
[04:16] | You could beat up Lars, | 你就可以揍扁拉尔斯 |
[04:17] | and you don’t have to starve to death if Sadie divorces you. | 而你呢 如果莎蒂和你离婚你也不至于饿死了 |
[04:20] | We’re not married. | 我们又没结婚 |
[04:21] | And I know just the guy to help us out. | 我知道有个人可以帮我们 |
[04:26] | Wow, this looks great. | 看起来好棒啊 |
[04:28] | – Wha… what? – Hey, dad. | -啥 啥 -嘿 爸爸 |
[04:29] | Hey, Steven. You like it? | 嘿 史蒂文 你喜欢吗 |
[04:31] | It’s the best I could do on such short notice. | 我在这么短的时间里已经很尽力了 |
[04:33] | No kidding. | 不是吧 |
[04:35] | Well, I might join you kids, show you how it’s done. | 我和你们一起练 可以教你们我的诀窍 |
[04:38] | I’ve been slacking on my workout routine for a few weeks. | 尽管我最近的锻炼计划怠慢了几周 |
[04:41] | months… | 几个月 |
[04:42] | years. | 几年 |
[04:44] | Decades. | 几十年 |
[04:45] | Sure. | 好啦 |
[04:46] | The more the meatier! | 越锻炼越强壮 |
[04:48] | Oh! We’ll need sweatbands. | 我们得来几条头带 |
[04:53] | Hey, Pearl. Come to check out some buff studs? | 珍珠 要不要来看肌肉猛男啊 |
[04:58] | No. | 不要 |
[05:01] | Steven, what on Earth are you up to? | 史蒂文 你到底想干什么 |
[05:03] | We’re starting a gym. | 我们要开健身房 |
[05:05] | I’ma get supa-strong! Like Sugilite! | 我要变的超级强大 像苏纪石那样 |
[05:08] | You know, maybe this isn’t a good idea. | 这可能不是什么好主意 |
[05:10] | What? I want to be strong | 什么 我想变得强大 |
[05:13] | so I can be useful to the team. | 好在团队里更有用啊 |
[05:14] | There are different ways of being strong. | 强大的方式有很多种 |
[05:18] | But I want to be strong in the real way. | 但是我想要真正的强大 |
[05:20] | Come on, Pearl. Let’s get beefy! | 拜托了 珍珠 我们一起变强壮吧 |
[05:23] | I’d rather not. | 还是算了吧 |
[05:30] | Steven. | 史蒂文 |
[05:32] | Why do you have to look up to her? | 你为什么要仰慕她呢 |
[05:35] | Aside from in a literal sense. | 她除了”强壮”还有什么值得学习的呢 |
[05:38] | Don’t you know that a power that big | 你难道不知道 她的身强力壮 |
[05:40] | comes with a bigger expense? | 是用很大的代价才换来的吗 |
[05:43] | and can’t you see that she’s out of control and over zealous | 难道你没看到她已经失去控制失去理智了吗 |
[05:48] | I’m telling you for your own good | 我是为了你好 |
[05:51] | and not because I’m… | 而不是因为我 |
[05:53] | I could show you how to be strong in the real way. | 我可以向你展示什么才是真正的强大 |
[05:58] | and I know that we can be strong in the real way. | 我知道我们可以变得真正强大 |
[06:04] | and I want to inspire you. | 我想激励你 |
[06:07] | I want to be your rock. | 我想做你的坚强后盾 |
[06:09] | and when I talk, it lights a fire in you. | 当我开口的时候 你会重燃希望之火 |
[06:18] | Who’s ready to get buff?! I don’t want to see your gut! | 准备好了变壮了吗 我不想看到你们的肚腩 |
[06:21] | I want to see your guts! | 我要看到你们的胆量 |
[06:30] | I can show you how to be strong in the real way. | 我可以向你展示什么才是真正的强大 |
[06:36] | and I know that we can be strong in the real way. | 我知道我们可以变得真正强大 |
[06:42] | and I want to inspire you. | 我想激励你 |
[06:44] | I want to be your rock. | 我想做你的坚强后盾 |
[06:47] | and when I talk, it lights a fire in you. | 当我开口的时候 你会重燃希望之火 |
[06:52] | I want to inspire you. | 我想激励你 |
[06:55] | I want to be your rock. | 我想做你的坚强后盾 |
[06:57] | and when I talk, it lights a fire in you. | 当我开口的时候 你会充满激情 |
[07:05] | Hey, Steven, maybe, um, | 史蒂文 也许 |
[07:07] | you could work out a bit, too. | 你也应该一起锻炼 |
[07:09] | Huh? I’ve been. | 啊 我有锻炼啊 |
[07:11] | We’ve been working out. You’ve just been singing some dumb song. | 是我们在锻炼 你只是在唱蠢了吧唧的歌 |
[07:15] | But you’re doing a great job pumping us up. | 但是你给我们鼓舞打气做得很好 |
[07:17] | Thanks, but I need to get strong, too. | 谢谢 但是我也要变得强壮 |
[07:20] | I’m switching to four-wheel drive. | 我要切换到四轮驱动模式 |
[07:30] | Steven, come on! We’re ready to get started. | 史蒂文 快来啊 我们准备好开始了 |
[07:34] | We can’t work out without your mad coaching skills! | 没有你这个高超的教练 我们锻炼不好 |
[07:40] | Be there in a sec! | 马上就来 |
[07:47] | So sore from getting ripped. | 被撕裂的感觉好酸痛啊 |
[07:51] | I don’t understand. | 我就不明白了 |
[07:52] | Amethyst and Garnet still aren’t back yet. | 紫晶和石榴还没回来 |
[07:55] | I tried to warp back to check on them, | 我想传送过去看下她们怎么样了 |
[07:57] | but the warp pad is down. | 但是传送装置打不开 |
[07:59] | What’s that out in the water? | 那水里的东西是什么 |
[08:00] | Are you seeing this, too? | 你也看见了吗 |
[08:10] | What the hey is that? | 那是啥东西啊 |
[08:15] | – I’m bored! – It’s Sugilite! | -太无聊了 -是苏纪石 |
[08:18] | Y-You’re back! | 你 你回来啦 |
[08:20] | You left me behind. | 你把我丢下了 |
[08:22] | We just thought you didn’t need any help. | 我们以为你不需要帮忙 |
[08:24] | Now, why don’t you separate, | 那么 你们不如先分开 |
[08:26] | and we can all sit down and relax? | 坐下来好好歇会儿吧 |
[08:28] | No! | 不 |
[08:29] | Pearl! | 珍珠 |
[08:30] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[08:31] | You’ve been fused for too long. | 你们俩融合的时间太久了 |
[08:34] | You’re losing yourselves. | 已经快要迷失自己了 |
[08:35] | I am myself, and I’m sick of being split up! | 我就是我 我受够被分来分去的了 |
[08:39] | So you better get used to me, baby, | 你最好早点习惯 宝贝 |
[08:41] | and get this junk off my beach! | 把这个垃圾从我的沙滩上弄走 |
[08:44] | Why is she wrecking dad’s gym? | 她为什么要砸了爸爸的健身房 |
[08:46] | Why is she attacking you? | 她为什么要攻击你啊 |
[08:48] | Steven, get out of here. | 史蒂文 快离开这里 |
[08:52] | I can’t move. | 我动不了了 |
[08:55] | What? You want to fight? | 咋的 想打架吗 |
[08:57] | You’ll thank me later! | 你等会再谢我 |
[09:01] | Come on, kid! | 快起来 孩子 |
[09:02] | Dad, no! Pearl! | 爸爸 不要啊 珍珠 |
[09:07] | You think you’re something? | 你以为你是谁啊 |
[09:10] | You… | 你 |
[09:12] | ain’t… | 啥都 |
[09:14] | nothing! | 不是 |
[09:20] | My muscles. | 我的肌肉 |
[09:22] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[09:25] | I’m sorry, Steven… | 对不起 史蒂文 |
[09:27] | Garnet, Amethyst. | 石榴 紫晶 |
[09:31] | I wasn’t strong enough to protect you. | 我太弱了 根本不能保护你们 |
[09:34] | I’m not strong enough to do anything. | 我弱得一无是处 |
[09:38] | Come on, Pearl! Don’t give up! | 加油啊 珍珠 不要放弃 |
[09:40] | – I know you can take her down! – I can’t. | -我知道你可以打败她 -我不行 |
[09:44] | Yes, you can! Come on. | 你可以的 加油 |
[09:46] | You always know what to do! | 你一直知道该做什么 |
[09:47] | You’ve got to show her what you showed me! | 你要把我看到的一面也展现给她看 |
[09:50] | That you’re strong, Pearl. Strong in the real way! | 那就是你很强大 珍珠 真正的强大 |
[09:59] | – What?! You want some more?! – Anytime! | -啥 你还要再来 -随时奉陪 |
[10:02] | – You’re no match for me! – Not even close! | -你根本不是我的对手 -你还差得远呢 |
[10:11] | Go! | 上啊 |
[10:14] | Get back here! | 给我回来 |
[10:17] | Nice try. | 想的美 |
[10:24] | Is that all you got? | 你就这么大本事吗 |
[10:25] | You think that’s enough to beat … ugh! | 你以为那样就可以打败 |
[10:30] | – Amethyst! Garnet! Are you okay? – Yeah. | -紫晶 石榴 你们还好吗 -嗯 |
[10:34] | Sugilite just overworked our bodies. | 苏纪石让我们的身体超负荷运作了 |
[10:37] | It’s a little painful. | 有点疼 |
[10:40] | And I’ve got a monster headache. | 我的头超级痛 |
[10:44] | Oh. Whoops. | 不好意思 |
[10:46] | Pearl, you did it! | 珍珠 你做到了 |
[10:48] | Thanks. You make a good coach. | 谢谢 你是个好教练 |
[10:51] | Pearl we should have listened. You were right. | 珍珠 我们应该听你的 你是对的 |
[10:55] | Yeah. I was right. | 没错 我就是对的 |
[10:57] | Go, Pearl! | 加油 珍珠 |
[10:59] | Come on! I feel great! | 来吧 我正在劲头上 |
[11:01] | Who’s up for a mission? | 谁还要参加任务 |
[11:03] | How long is she going to keep this up? | 她还要这样多久啊 |
[11:05] | We deserve it. Take it like a gem. | 是我俩活该 就当是个教训了 |
[11:07] | Uh, what the heck just happened? | 刚才发生了什么 |
[11:09] | Drop and give me 20! | 给我趴下去做二十个俯卧撑 |
[11:28] | This is it, folks. | 出现了 各位 |
[11:29] | Rookie sensation Steven Universe readies his | 新秀史蒂文·宇宙准备吃下他的 |
[11:33] | last spoonful of Kernel’s classic creamed corn. | 最后一勺谷粒上校牌经典原味奶油玉米 |
[11:36] | As the crowd waits with bated breath, one bite between him | 在人群屏息等待之际 他和命运的距离 |
[11:41] | and destiny. | 还有一口之隔 |
[11:45] | And he’s done it! He’s eaten four cans of creamed corn! | 他完成啦 他吃完了四罐奶油玉米 |
[11:50] | – Good afternoon, Steven. – Guys, check this out! | -下午好 史蒂文 -伙计们 快来看 |
[11:53] | Stu-man in the house. Whatcha got? Whatcha got? | 史蒂仔来了 什么事 什么事 |
[11:56] | I got four empty cans of Colonel Kernel’s classic creamed corn. | 我吃光了四罐谷粒上校牌经典原味奶油玉米 |
[12:00] | Cool. | 很好 |
[12:01] | Yeah. And on the back are $5 coupons for mini golf. | 对 罐子背面还附赠五块钱迷你高尔夫优惠券 |
[12:04] | I ate four cans so that we could all go together. | 我吃了四罐 那样我们大家可以一起去了 |
[12:07] | That’s so thoughtful, Steven. Unfortunately, though, uh… | 你真体贴 史蒂文 可是真不巧 |
[12:11] | – We got to go on a mission. – What? | -我们有个任务 -什么 |
[12:14] | Not again! But you guys promised we’d hang out. | 怎么又这样 你们答应过我大家一起出去玩的 |
[12:17] | A dangerous artifact has appeared in the Northern hemisphere. | 北半球出现了一个危险的神器 |
[12:20] | We need to go retrieve it. | 我们必须去把它找回来 |
[12:22] | But mini golf is so much fun! | 但是迷你高尔夫球那么好玩 |
[12:24] | There’s castles and windmills and I like it and … | 那里有城堡有风车 我也很喜欢 而且 |
[12:27] | Oh, look! Look what I brought. | 看 看我带了什么 |
[12:29] | I pulled out my Dad’s old clubs | 我翻出了我爸的旧球棒 |
[12:31] | and also found a pair of his old golf pants. | 还找到了一条他穿过的高尔夫球裤 |
[12:34] | They’re a little big on me, but you can wear them, Garnet. | 我穿着有点大 不过 石榴 你可以穿 |
[12:41] | – See you, buddy. – We’ll bring you something back. | -兄弟 再见 -我们会给你带点礼物的 |
[12:47] | Well, you’re not the only | 好吧 不是只有你们 |
[12:49] | ones with a dangerous adventure to tackle. | 要踏上危险之旅 |
[12:51] | Oh, yeah! You received the mythril putter. | 好耶 你获得了秘银球杆 |
[12:59] | “Don’t worry, professor, we’re gonna sink ’em all!” | “别担心 教授 我们会把他们全部击倒的” |
[13:09] | Oh, windmill, why must we always fight? | 风车哥 为什么我们总是要互相伤害 |
[13:16] | – Par! – Man, it would have been just like this. | -得分 -老兄 事情发展注定如此 |
[13:26] | “I can’t lose! I am the greatest golfer in the universe!” | “我不能输 我是宇宙最强高尔夫手” |
[13:33] | All right! | 好耶 |
[13:37] | – Secret ending! – Hey, Steven. We’re back. | -解锁隐藏结局 -史蒂文 我们回来啦 |
[13:42] | – Hey. – Project F.L.O.G.? | -嗨 -夫尔高计划 |
[13:46] | That’s “Golf” Backwards. | 就是把高尔夫倒过来写 |
[13:49] | – What is this? – Hey, Steven. | -这是什么 -史蒂文 |
[13:52] | Want to hear about where we’ve been? | 想知道我们去了哪里吗 |
[13:54] | Uh, oh … wait! Wait! Hold on. | 啊 等等 等等 等一等 |
[13:56] | June 9, 2014? But that was the day he disappeared… | 二零一四年六月九日 但那是他失踪的日子 |
[14:01] | – Hey! – Steven, look at this. | -喂 -史蒂文 快看这个 |
[14:03] | It’s the wailing stone we found. | 这是我们找到的哀叫之石 |
[14:07] | The wailing stone I found. | 它是我找到的 |
[14:08] | Isn’t it neat? It uses high-frequency sound waves… | 是不是很棒 它会发出高频声波 |
[14:11] | – Guys… – …with a message relay between | -伙计们 -在两个定点之间 |
[14:13] | – two fixed points… – You just have to push this! | -传递信息 -你只要按一按这个键 |
[14:22] | Amethyst, I told you | 紫晶 我告诉过你 |
[14:24] | – not to turn it on in the house. – Chill out, P. | -不要在屋子里按它的开关 -珍珠 冷静点 |
[14:27] | It’s not like anyone got hurt, and Steven loved it. Steven? | 又没有人受伤 而且史蒂文很喜欢这样 对吧 |
[14:32] | That was the secret ending! Now I have to replay the final | 那是个隐藏结局 现在我要重新把最后的 |
[14:36] | dungeon all over again. It’s not fair! | 地下城全部再打一遍 这不公平 |
[14:38] | I can’t go mini golfing, I can’t play my game, | 我不能去打迷你高尔夫 我也不能打游戏 |
[14:42] | I can’t stop going to the bathroom | 我要不停地去厕所 |
[14:44] | ’cause I ate all that creamed corn. | 因为我吃了那么多奶油玉米 |
[14:45] | So much corn. I just wish I had a place for myself. | 那么多玉米 真希望能有个属于我自己的空间 |
[14:52] | Huh? My gem! | 咦 我的宝石 |
[14:57] | Rose’s door. | 罗丝的房门 |
[14:58] | Steven, your gem is opening your mother’s room. | 史蒂文 你的宝石正在开启你妈妈的房间 |
[15:04] | – Whoa. – Steven, wait! | -哇 -史蒂文 等等 |
[15:07] | Steven, don’t go in there! | 史蒂文 别进去 |
[15:09] | It’s never about what I want to do, is it? | 我永远都做不成自己喜欢的事 对不对 |
[15:11] | Well, now I have a place where I’m going, and you can’t come! | 好 现在我有了自己的地方 你们不许进 |
[15:16] | – Steven! – Yes! | -史蒂文 -太好啦 |
[15:25] | Whoa. So, this is my Mom’s room? | 这就是我妈的房间 |
[15:27] | She must have liked clouds a lot. | 她一定非常喜欢云 |
[15:29] | But what kind of room doesn’t even have a bed? | 但是这房间怎么连床都没有 |
[15:32] | Aah! Cool. Hmm. | 啊 这个酷 |
[15:35] | This bed is pretty nice, | 这张床蛮不错的 |
[15:37] | but you know what would be really nice? | 不过你知道怎样会更好吗 |
[15:39] | Quadruple bunk beds! | 四层床 |
[15:44] | With a slide. | 带滑梯 |
[15:49] | A parachute! | 降落伞 |
[15:55] | What next? Hmm. Um… A tiny floating whale? | 接下来要什么呢 一只浮游的小鲸鱼 |
[16:04] | Here I get anything I ask for. | 这房间真是有求必应 |
[16:07] | But you know what I really want? | 不过知道我最想干什么吗 |
[16:09] | I want to see the end of my game without being interrupted. | 我想完整地看完游戏结局 没人打扰 |
[16:19] | It’s me, your father. | 是我 你父亲 |
[16:20] | After decades of cryo-stasis, I’m finally free. | 经过几十年的低温休眠 我终于自由了 |
[16:24] | Saving the day is just par for the course. | 拯救世界是打满全场的兵家常事 |
[16:28] | Awesome. Hmm. Kind of hungry now. | 好极了 现在有点饿 |
[16:34] | All right. Wha…? | 不错 这 |
[16:37] | Hey! I want a real doughnut. | 我想要一个真正的甜甜圈 |
[16:41] | What?! | 什么 |
[16:43] | Can you believe this? | 怎么会这样啊 |
[16:45] | Now I have to go out for doughnuts. | 现在我得出门去买甜甜圈了 |
[16:50] | Don’t get excited, guys. I’m only back for a second. | 别激动 伙计们 我只是回来一会儿 |
[16:55] | Well… good. I didn’t want to see you anyway. | 好 反正我也不想见你们 |
[17:00] | Hey! How’s my favorite fine-foods franchise? | 你们好 我最爱的美食专卖店生意怎样 |
[17:04] | So, I’m thinking double-chocolate cinnamon twist with | 我想要一个双倍巧克力肉桂卷 |
[17:07] | sprinkles on the side. You know I like to dip. | 单面撒巧克力粉 我喜欢蘸着吃 你们懂的 |
[17:14] | Uh… Steven to Sadie and Lars. | 史蒂文呼叫莎蒂和拉尔斯 |
[17:18] | – Is this, like, a joke or something? – Hello, Steven. | -这是 在整人吗 -你好 史蒂文 |
[17:21] | – What kind of doughnut would you like? – Uh, I just said … | -你想要哪一款甜甜圈 -我刚说了 |
[17:24] | It’s very nice to see you, Steven. | 史蒂文 见到你很高兴 |
[17:27] | Well, it’s very nice to see you, too. | 见到你们我也很高兴 |
[17:28] | Here are your doughnuts. | 这是你点的餐 |
[17:30] | Wait. You guys, I only ordered … | 等等 我只要了 |
[17:32] | Okay. We love you, Steven. Bye-bye now. | 好的 史蒂文 我们爱你 再见 |
[17:35] | Wait! Where are you guys going? I still haven’t paid for these. | 等等 你们要去哪儿 我还没给钱呢 |
[17:39] | You guys, hold on a … sec. | 你们 等一下 |
[17:43] | Huh? Hey, Onion! | 你好 洋葱头 |
[17:45] | Have you seen Lars and Sadie? | 你见到拉尔斯和莎蒂了吗 |
[17:47] | They should have just been out here. | 他们应该刚出来 |
[17:51] | Hey, if you see them, let me know, okay? | 如果你看到他们 告诉我一声行吗 |
[17:54] | Here. Have a doughnut. | 给你 吃个甜甜圈 |
[18:00] | I’ll leave it here for you. See you later. | 给你放这儿了 待会儿见 |
[18:04] | All the lights are on, but no one’s here. | 灯都开着 却没有人 |
[18:09] | Pee dee? | 佩迪 |
[18:13] | Oh. Fry bits. Usually I’m all about the bits, | 炸薯渣 我平时最爱吃这个了 |
[18:17] | but I’m feeling kind of spooked right now. | 但现在我有点害怕 |
[18:24] | Uh, you know what? I think I’m gonna go look around some more. | 那什么 我还是再去附近转转好了 |
[18:27] | See you later, Frybo. | 再见 薯条小子 |
[18:46] | Connie! | 康妮 |
[18:48] | I can’t believe it’s you. When did you get back in town? Huh? | 居然是你 真是难以置信 你什么时候回来的 |
[18:53] | Aah! The water! | 海水 |
[18:55] | Connie, what’s happening? Where is everyone? | 康妮 发生什么事了 大伙儿人呢 |
[18:58] | – He was incredible! – Uh? | -他太棒了 -什么 |
[19:01] | He was incredible! He was incredible! | 他太棒了 他太棒了 |
[19:04] | – Wh-wh-what? – He was incredible! | -什 什 什么 -他太棒了 |
[19:07] | Get me out of here! What’s wrong with your faces? | 让我离开这鬼地方 你们的脸都怎么了 |
[19:10] | Lion, you too?! | 狮子 你怎么也这样 |
[19:16] | Can someone please explain this?! | 有没有谁来解释一下 |
[19:25] | – Steven! – Dad? Is that you? | -史蒂文 -爸爸 是你吗 |
[19:28] | What? Of course. Are you doing all right? | 什么 当然了 你还好吧 |
[19:31] | You look like you saw a ghost. Either that or you stayed | 你看上去像见了鬼似的 还是说 |
[19:34] | – up all night playing a video game. – Dad, I’m freaking out. | -你熬夜打游戏了 -爸爸 我好怕 |
[19:37] | I feel like I’m stuck inside of some crazy dream. | 我感觉自己被困在了噩梦之中 |
[19:42] | Why don’t we share some of those doughnuts | 我们何不分享一下这些甜甜圈 |
[19:44] | and you can tell me about this crazy night you’re having? | 你顺便告诉我你做了什么噩梦 |
[19:50] | The gems were trying to tell me something about Mom’s room. | 宝石战士们本来要告诉我关于妈妈房间的事 |
[19:53] | But I was so mad I didn’t listen. | 但我太生气了 没有听 |
[19:55] | They’re always leaving me behind, and … | 他们总是丢下我 然后 |
[19:58] | I guess I wanted to do it to them, too. | 也许我想这样对待他们一次 |
[20:01] | That’s not so bad. | 那算不了什么 |
[20:02] | Everyone needs some alone time now and then. | 每个人都会偶尔需要一些时间独处 |
[20:06] | Yeah, it was really fun | 是的 一开始 |
[20:09] | for a while. But now, the whole city … | 这还挺有趣的 但是现在 整个城市 |
[20:12] | everyone and everything is | 每个人 每件事 |
[20:14] | acting really weird. | 都表现得非常诡异 |
[20:16] | Well, the important thing is you told the truth. | 最重要的是你说了实话 |
[20:19] | Yeah… I… guess I did. | 对 大概是吧 |
[20:25] | Uh, Dad? Your advice is making less sense than usual. | 爸 你的建议没往常那么合理了 |
[20:29] | Well, the important thing is family and friendship, | 那个 重要的是家庭 朋友 |
[20:32] | honesty, values, and no one got arrested. | 诚实 珍惜 以及没人被捕 |
[20:44] | Aah! I’m still in the room! All of this … | 我还在房间之中 这些全都是 |
[20:47] | it’s all a fake-a-roo! | 全都是假象 |
[20:52] | This is all wrong! Huh? | 事情不该是这样 |
[21:20] | – I don’t want this. – What do you want, Steven? | -我不想要这样 -那你想要什么呢 史蒂文 |
[21:23] | I want to be back with the gems. | 我想要回去和宝石战士们在一起 |
[21:30] | Garnet! | 石榴 |
[21:34] | – Ow. – You’re not clouds! | -痛 -你不是云做的 |
[21:36] | All right, Steven! | 没错 史蒂文 |
[21:40] | Guys, it was awful. I was | 伙计们 糟透了 我被 |
[21:41] | trapped in a messed-up version of Beach City. | 困在了一个混乱版的海滩市之中 |
[21:44] | Everyone was acting super weird and … | 每个人言行举止都超奇怪 还 |
[21:46] | You had Rose’s room build the whole town?! | 你用罗丝的房间造出了整个镇 |
[21:48] | It can’t handle a task like that. | 它无法完成那样的任务 |
[21:50] | – Thank goodness you’re okay. – I’m sorry I got mad, guys. | -谢天谢地你没事 -对不起我之前生气了 朋友们 |
[21:56] | I get it now. Things can’t always go exactly how I want. | 现在我懂了 不能要求所有事都正合我的心意 |
[22:00] | Oh, Steven, we’re sorry, too. | 史蒂文 我们也很抱歉 |
[22:03] | But guess what. We have time to hang out now. | 但是 我们现在有时间出去玩一玩了 |
[22:09] | I always get what I want! | 我总是能得到自己想要的 |