时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ We ♪ are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
[00:03] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
[00:04] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
[00:07] | ♪ and if you think we can’t, ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
[00:09] | ♪ we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
[00:12] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
[00:14] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
[00:16] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
[00:17] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:18] | ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:19] | ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:21] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
[00:26] | 毫无保留 | |
[00:27] | presisco | |
[00:27] | Husky | |
[00:27] | presisco | |
[00:27] | presisco | |
[00:36] | That could have gone… | 这本能够… |
[00:37] | A lot worse. | 变得糟糕很多的 |
[00:39] | Could have gone a lot better, too. | 也可能变得好很多的 |
[00:43] | Steven, I got your message. | 史蒂文 我收到了你的留言 |
[00:46] | Steven? | 史蒂文? |
[00:48] | What happened?! | 发生了什么? |
[00:49] | We won! | 我们赢了! |
[00:53] | Is that Amethyst? | 那是紫晶吗? |
[00:55] | Uh, what–what’s going on? | 呃…一切还好吗? |
[00:58] | You said there’s some kind of giant space hand | 你说出现了巨大太空手掌一类的东西 |
[01:00] | and you all might die? | 而你们可能都得死? |
[01:05] | Connie! You’re not going to believe what happened! | 康妮! 你不会相信到底发生了什么! |
[01:07] | Where do I even start? | 我该怎么开头呢? |
[01:10] | It’s been a madhouse over here! | 这里真是疯人院一般啊! |
[01:12] | Amethyst! That’s enough celebrating! | 紫晶! 闹够了没! |
[01:18] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[01:19] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[01:20] | Connie, I have to go. I promise I’ll call you back. | 康妮 我得挂了 我保证我会打给你的 |
[01:23] | Dad’s back! Dad’s back! | 爸爸回来了! 爸爸回来了! |
[01:25] | Oh! Thank goodness! You’re okay! | 噢! 感谢上帝! 你没事! |
[01:29] | I saw the spaceship start to leave, | 我看到太空船开始起飞 |
[01:31] | and then it crashed, and I came back, and– | 然后又坠毁在这里 然后我返回这里 然后– |
[01:33] | uggggh! Your eye. | 恶! 你的眼睛 |
[01:35] | But you’re okay! | 但你没什么大碍! |
[01:36] | I guess those jerks were no match for The Crystal Gems. | 我想那些混蛋们根本比不上水晶战士 |
[01:39] | No way! They were superstrong! | 不可能 ! 她们超级碉! |
[01:42] | But you were able to beat them back? | 但你还是想方法打败了她们? |
[01:44] | No. They totally stomped us! | 不 她们实力碾压我们! |
[01:46] | This warrior Jasper was super-beefy | 有个铁石英战士超级粗壮 |
[01:49] | and knocked me unconscious. | 直接把我砸晕了 |
[01:50] | Then they abducted me onto the ship | 然后她们将我绑架上船 |
[01:52] | because they wanted to take me away forever. | 因为她们想带走我 |
[01:54] | And then we crashed the ship, and I almost died! | 接着我们让飞船坠毁了 我也差点挂了! |
[01:56] | What did they want with you? | 她们到底想拿你怎么样? |
[01:58] | They think I’m mom. | 她们认为我是妈妈 |
[02:00] | A-are more homeworld gems gonna come after you? | 有-有更多的母世界宝石人会在找你? |
[02:03] | I–uh… | 我–呃… |
[02:05] | I don’t know. Maybe? | 我不知道 也许会? |
[02:07] | Steven, I’m supportive and very proud of you, | 史蒂文 我非常支持你并为你感到骄傲 |
[02:11] | and I’ll be right back. | 而且我马上就会回来 |
[02:15] | Got to calm down. | 一定要淡定 |
[02:16] | Where’s my– | 我的– |
[02:17] | where’s my relaxing-music cd?! | 我的放松CD在哪? |
[02:19] | This one? | 这个? |
[02:23] | Wrong one! | 不是! |
[02:25] | Stop! Eject! | 暂停! 弹出! |
[02:40] | Now, Connie, please don’t freak out, | 现在 康妮 千万别发疯啊 |
[02:43] | but a giant laser hand tried to steal me into space. | 但一个巨大的激光手试图将我绑架到太空 |
[02:46] | But it didn’t. It didn’t. | 但它没得逞 它没得逞 |
[02:47] | I’m back, and everything is f-fine…Now. | 我回来了 而且目前一切安…好 |
[02:58] | Um, Connie, funny story–as it turns out, | 嗯 康妮 有趣的是–我发现 |
[03:02] | there’s a lot more gems out there than we thought, | 宝石人的数量远远超过我们的想象 |
[03:04] | And I think they want to…Kill me? | 而我觉得他们想…杀了我? |
[03:17] | Hey, Connie, that–that message I left you | 嘿 康妮 那-那个我留给你的信息 |
[03:19] | was–was just a dream. | 只是–只是个梦 |
[03:21] | Eh, she’s too smart for that. | 呃 这糊弄不了她 |
[03:36] | Oh. Hey, Ronaldo. | 噢 嘿 罗纳多 |
[03:38] | Didn’t you hear? | 你没听说吗? |
[03:40] | Mayor Dewey’s calling everyone back into the city. | 杜威市长号召每个人回到沙滩市 |
[03:42] | We can go home now. | 我们现在可以回家了 |
[03:46] | Oh. I see. | 噢 我知道了 |
[03:48] | You come up here to brood, too! | 你也是来这里沉思啊! |
[03:51] | Brood? | 沉思? |
[03:52] | Yes, Steven. | 没错 史蒂文 |
[03:53] | That’s just what people like us do– | 那正是人们想让我们做的– |
[03:56] | suffer quietly, | 默默承受 |
[03:57] | shouldering the knowledge no one else can bear. | 担负起其他人无法担负的认知 |
[04:02] | As an aficionado of “the weird”yourself, | 你自己作为”异常”的爱好者 |
[04:05] | you’ve probably noticed ordinary people fear | 可能已经注意到大众害怕 |
[04:08] | the cold, leaded anchor of the truth. | 冰冷 沉重的真相 |
[04:11] | The abyss is no Sunday swan ride. | 这深渊可不是闹着玩的 |
[04:14] | I know! My dad flipped out when I told him! | 我知道! 我爸爸在知道真相后疯掉了! |
[04:17] | Sounds typical. | 听起来很正常 |
[04:19] | But it’s a good reminder. | 但这是个非常好的提醒 |
[04:20] | This is no easy path we’ve chosen here. | 我们所选择的路并不容易 |
[04:24] | There are… | 经常有… |
[04:25] | Sacrifices. | 牺牲 |
[04:27] | Look at them all down there, Steven. | 看看下面那些人 史蒂文 |
[04:30] | It’s our duty to let those simple people | 这是我们的使命 让那些简单的人 |
[04:33] | live out their simple lives | 过着简单的生活 |
[04:35] | without ever knowing the burden of being friends with us. | 无需了解与我们为友的负担 |
[04:39] | At least we can be there for each other. | 至少我们可以相互支持 |
[04:42] | Is that giant hand from the sky | 那是个从天而降的巨掌 |
[04:44] | sitting right in the middle of the beach?! | 躺在沙滩正中吗? |
[04:46] | I got to get some of this for my blog! | 我得把这个发到博客上去! |
[04:56] | ♪ Everybody told me gem stuff’s dangerous ♪ | 每人都说宝石事物危险 |
[04:58] | ♪ I guess I didn’t believe it until now ♪ | 我猜我一直不信 直到现在 |
[05:01] | ♪ dad always seemed apprehensive ♪ | 爸爸总是非常善解人意 |
[05:03] | ♪ and now he’s really freaking out ♪ | 而现在变得非常害怕 |
[05:05] | ♪ what do I do? | 我该如何? |
[05:07] | ♪ I don’t want that for you | 我不想让你被影响 |
[05:21] | ♪ Everybody tells me life is precious ♪ | 每人都说生命非常宝贵 |
[05:24] | ♪ on the planet earth | 都在这地球 |
[05:26] | ♪ and that means you, and I have to protect you ♪ | 当然包括你 我必须要保护你 |
[05:29] | ♪ what if somehow you get hurt? ♪ | 如果你受到伤害 |
[05:31] | ♪ What do I do? | 我该如何? |
[05:33] | ♪ I don’t want that for you | 我不想你被影响 |
[05:47] | ♪ What am I going to tell you? | 我该如何告诉你? |
[05:50] | ♪ You’re better off not knowing the trouble I’m in ♪ | 你最好不知道我身陷的麻烦 |
[05:53] | ♪ I don’t want you to worry | 我不希望你担忧 |
[05:55] | ♪ about what I’ve just seen, about where I’ve just been ♪ | 担忧我所见 担忧我所至 |
[05:58] | ♪ you don’t have to be a part of this ♪ | 你不用涉及到这其中 |
[06:00] | ♪ I don’t think I want you to be ♪ | 我不认为我想这样 |
[06:02] | ♪ you don’t need this | 你不需要 |
[06:04] | ♪ you don’t need me | 你不需我 |
[06:37] | Aww, come on! | 嗷 别呀! |
[06:39] | No whining. We need to start cleaning up the debris. | 不要抱怨 我们得开始清理残骸了 |
[06:42] | Garnet’s right. | 石榴说的对 |
[06:43] | People are already coming back into town. | 人类已经开始返回镇上了 |
[06:45] | We’ve got to keep them off the beach. | 我们得让他们远离沙滩 |
[06:47] | If any humans got access to gem technology, | 如果任何人类有机会接触到宝石科技 |
[06:50] | they could really hurt themselves. | 他们很可能会伤害到自己 |
[06:52] | Maybe we should shut them out for good. | 也许我们该一劳永逸的将他们拦在外面 |
[06:55] | You know, we did once have a fence. | 你要知道 我们的确设置过围栏 |
[06:58] | Let’s get a new one–with barbed wire! | 那再建个新的吧–带倒刺的那种! |
[07:01] | This time, let’s build a moat. | 这次 让我们修个护城河 |
[07:04] | I could be… | 我可以当… |
[07:05] | ♪ The crocodile! | 鳄鱼精! |
[07:07] | Jazz hands. | 爵士手 |
[07:09] | No. | 不 |
[07:10] | Why not?! | 为什么不呢? |
[07:11] | You always say you’ll be the crocodile, | 你总是说你要成为鳄鱼精 |
[07:13] | but you never commit. | 但你从没做到过 |
[07:15] | No fence, either. | 也不用围栏 |
[07:16] | Garnet! | 石~榴! |
[07:18] | Steven needs to see his father and his friends. | 史蒂文得能见到他的父亲和朋友 |
[07:20] | No, I don’t! | 不 我不用 |
[07:22] | I can’t keep clinging to the vestiges of my humanity. | 我不能总是放不下我人性的那部分 |
[07:26] | It’s time I got serious. | 我是时候严肃点了 |
[07:30] | Steven, why is your communication device | 史蒂文 为什么你的通讯设备 |
[07:32] | playing that song? | 播放那个音乐? |
[07:34] | It’s Connie trying to call me. | 是康妮的电话 |
[07:36] | But I can’t face her anymore. | 但我不能再与她见面了 |
[07:38] | So…You’re just going to ignore her forever? | 那么…你就打算永远忽视她吗? |
[07:42] | It’s the responsible thing to do. | 这是负责任的做法 |
[07:45] | That’s gonna be hard, | 这可不容易 |
[07:46] | ’cause she’s coming up the steps right now. | 因为她正沿着楼梯走过来呢 |
[07:48] | What?! | 蛤? |
[07:53] | Ohhh! | 哦! |
[07:54] | Hello…Connie. | 你好…康~妮 |
[07:57] | Is Steven home? | 史蒂文在家吗? |
[07:58] | No. | 不 |
[08:00] | Is he okay? I’m just really worried. | 他还好吗? 我只是非常担心 |
[08:03] | He hasn’t been answering his phone. | 他一直不接电话 |
[08:05] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么? |
[08:06] | Uhh… | 呃… |
[08:07] | I-I don’t know. | 我-我不知道 |
[08:09] | I don’t understand your human relationships. | 我没法理解你们人类之间的关系 |
[08:12] | So…Um… | 那么…呃… |
[08:14] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[08:21] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[08:23] | Steven!! | 史蒂文!! |
[08:32] | Steven? | 史蒂文? |
[08:34] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[08:37] | Are you in trouble? | 你惹麻烦了? |
[08:39] | Is something wrong? | 有什么不对吗? |
[08:41] | Did i do something wrong? | 我做错了什么吗? |
[08:44] | Why are you avoiding me? | 为什么你要躲避我? |
[08:57] | Steven, I know you’re here! | 史蒂文 我知道你在这里! |
[09:00] | Why are you hiding from me?! | 你为什么要逃避我?! |
[09:08] | “I don’t want to be friends anymore”? | “我们还是不要继续做朋友了”? |
[09:19] | Steven? | 史蒂文? |
[09:21] | I can’t be with you anymore. | 我不能再跟你在一起了 |
[09:23] | I have a destiny. | 我有着自己的使命 |
[09:25] | Say it to my face! | 当面跟我说啊! |
[09:27] | Say you don’t want to be friends anymore! | 说你不想继续当我的朋友啊! |
[09:30] | If you can do that– | 如果你能这么做– |
[09:32] | if you can do that, I’ll leave you alone. | 如果你能这么做 我就不再烦你了 |
[09:34] | And I’ll just go back to having no friends. | 而我只用回到没有朋友的日子 |
[09:38] | But I won’t believe it until you say it to my face. | 但除非你当面跟我说 我是不会相信的 |
[09:50] | Well?! | 那么?! |
[09:55] | I still want to be friends! | 我仍然想做朋友啊! |
[09:59] | Steven, your eye! | 史蒂文 你的眼睛! |
[10:00] | What happened to you? | 你到底遇上了什么? |
[10:02] | I didn’t want you to worry about it. | 我不希望你担心 |
[10:05] | I’ve been worried sick all day. | 我都担心的一整天了 |
[10:06] | What do you think I’m doing here? | 你以为我为什么要到这里啊? |
[10:08] | I just wanted to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[10:10] | Stop. | 打住 |
[10:11] | Just tell me everything. | 只要告诉我一切就好 |
[10:19] | So…Lapis and Jasper are somewhere underwater. | 那么…青金石和铁石英在海底的某处 |
[10:23] | Yeah. And Peridot escaped while the ship was coming down. | 没错 而橄榄石在飞船下坠的时候逃脱了 |
[10:27] | She could be anywhere. | 她可能在任何地方 |
[10:29] | That is a lot to take in. | 那真是够消化一阵了 |
[10:31] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[10:32] | Are you okay? | 你呢? |
[10:34] | You’re the one that’s been through everything. | 你才是经历了这一切的人 |
[10:36] | The least I could do is just listen. | 我至少能做到倾听 |
[10:39] | I can’t ask you to do that. | 我不能要求你这么做 |
[10:41] | I want to, Steven. | 我想这样 史蒂文 |
[10:43] | I want to be a part of your Universe. | 我想成为你宇宙的一部分 |
[10:46] | Kiddo! There you are. | 崽子! 你在这啊 |
[10:48] | Oh, hey, Connie. Do you need a ride home? | 哦 嘿 康妮 用送你回家吗? |
[10:50] | Oh. Dad. | 哦 爸爸 |
[10:52] | Are you doing okay? | 你还好吧? |
[10:53] | I got it out of my system. | 我将忧虑排出体外了 |
[10:55] | I’m back to being your cool dad. | 我又变回你的酷爹了 |
[11:17] | If I could begin to be | 若我能开始改变 |
[11:20] | Half of what you think of me | 到你期望的一半 |
[11:23] | I could do about anything | 我愿付出我的一切 |
[11:25] | I could even learn how to love | 我甚至能学着去爱 |
[11:29] | like you | 如你 |