时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ We ♪ are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
[00:03] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
[00:04] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
[00:07] | ♪ and if you think we can’t, ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
[00:09] | ♪ we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
[00:12] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
[00:14] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
[00:16] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
[00:17] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:18] | ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:19] | ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:21] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
[00:27] | presisco | |
[00:27] | presisco/Husky | |
[00:27] | presisco | |
[00:27] | presisco | |
[00:38] | So, what did you think of the ending? | 那么 你怎么看这个故事结局? |
[00:41] | Uh…I thought it was on page 917? | 呃…我在第917页看这个结局? |
[00:44] | I thought it was a disaster! | 我觉得结局简直烂透了! |
[00:48] | All the books leading up to this | 这个系列之前的内容 |
[00:49] | seemed to be taking on and subverting these witch tropes… | 似乎都在挑战和讨伐那些巫婆部队… |
[00:52] | really self-aware about being a pastiche, you know? | 对借鉴有自知之明 对吧? |
[00:56] | But in the end, none of that even mattered. | 但到了结尾 这些内容都没起作用 |
[00:58] | Lisa and her talking falcon, | 丽莎和她那会说话的猎鹰 |
[01:00] | rebels challenging the stifling traditions of the magical bureaucracy… | 反叛军挑战魔法官僚制度那压迫人性的传统… |
[01:05] | I loved that. | 我超喜欢这些 |
[01:06] | Then her falcon turns into a human and they get married?! | 然后她的猎鹰变成了人类并与她结婚?! |
[01:10] | It completely dropped all the anti-authoritarian stuff | 这本书完全抛弃了所有的反专制内容 |
[01:13] | and described her wedding cake for 50 pages! | 却花了整整50页描绘她的婚礼蛋糕! |
[01:16] | Yeah! That cake was worthy of 20 pages, tops! | 对啊! 那个蛋糕撑死只值…20页! |
[01:20] | There weren’t even strawberries on it! | 蛋糕上连草莓都没有! |
[01:22] | I bet since the books got so popular, | 我猜自从这个系列变得流行后 |
[01:25] | the publisher put pressure on the author to | 出版商给作者施压 |
[01:27] | water down the end for a larger audience appeal. | 要求将结局低龄化来吸引更多读者 |
[01:29] | Unlike art, the real world | 不像艺术作品 现实中 |
[01:31] | can’t always win against the iron chains of authority. | 不会总能战胜牢不可破的权力链条 |
[01:36] | That’s my theory, anyway. | 不管怎样 这就是我的理解 |
[01:37] | Hmm. | 嗯… |
[01:38] | It’s just disappointing, considering I invested | 真是太令人失望了 更何况我 |
[01:41] | extra money in the hardcover copies…with maps. | 还额外充值了精装的…带地图版本 |
[01:45] | I wish I could give you a new ending. | 我真希望我能给你新的结局 |
[01:54] | The temple door…it opened for me! | 神庙的门…它为我开启了! |
[01:58] | I can make anything I want in there! | 我能在其中随意制造东西! |
[02:00] | I can make us a new ending! | 我能为我们做个新的结局! |
[02:02] | Really? Well, what are we waiting for?! | 真的? 那么 我们还等什么?! |
[02:09] | Cool! | 酷! |
[02:10] | This is my mom’s room. I can control it, like this. | 这是我妈妈的房间 我能控制它 像这样 |
[02:14] | I want a tiny, floating whale to give me some fin. | 我想要个小小的悬浮鲸鱼跟我击掌 |
[02:21] | Unbelievable! How does it work? | 难以置信! 是怎么做到的? |
[02:23] | The room can make stuff out of clouds. | 这个房间可以用云制造出东西来 |
[02:25] | We can make anything. | 我们能制造任何东西 |
[02:27] | Anything? | 任何东西? |
[02:28] | How ’bout the infinity fair from book 4, | 那么第四册中的无穷集市呢? |
[02:30] | with merchants from a million lands | 从百万个国度前来的商人 |
[02:32] | selling goods from cultures long gone and yet to be? | 贩卖早已消逝与尚未出现的文明的商品? |
[02:36] | We should probably keep it simple. | 最好还是简单一些吧 |
[02:38] | We don’t want to overload the room. | 我们绝对不会想让房间超载的 |
[02:40] | How ’bout half the infinity fair? | 那么无穷集市的一半呢? |
[02:42] | Oh. That’s still infinity. | 哦 那还是无穷大 |
[02:44] | Simple. Okay. | 简单 好吧 |
[02:47] | Well, what really matters are the characters. | 真正重要的是角色 |
[02:49] | You should be Archimicarus. | 你应该成为”阿基米卡勒斯” |
[02:51] | Okay. Room, I want to be a falcon! | 好吧 房间 我想成为猎鹰! |
[02:56] | Oh, yeah. | 哦~好吧 |
[02:56] | 史蒂文的装束类似”科学小飞侠” | |
[02:58] | Got to keep it simple. | 怎么简单怎么来吧 |
[03:00] | Amazing! Okay, my turn. | 太帅了! 好 该我了 |
[03:02] | Room, I want to be Lisa. | 房间 我想成为丽莎 |
[03:06] | Do I need to be more specific? | 我要说的更具体些吗? |
[03:08] | You were pretty general with the falcon thing. | 你对猎鹰的描述就挺笼统的 |
[03:10] | Oh, sorry. I guess the room only makes stuff when I want it. | 哦 抱歉 我猜房间只会制造我想要的东西 |
[03:14] | Maybe this won’t work after all. | 也许这样是行不通的 |
[03:17] | Why don’t you just have it make a costume shop? | 为什么你不直接让它制造个道具服商店? |
[03:19] | Oh, yeah! Good idea! | 哦 是啊! 好主意! |
[03:21] | I want a costume shop! | 我想要个道具服店! |
[03:27] | Wow! This place has everything…even her childhood tunic! | 喔! 这里什么都有–连她小时候的短上衣都有! |
[03:32] | Wait. You thought it was red? | 等等 你以为它是红色的? |
[03:34] | Yeah, the color of the setting sun! | 没错 落日的颜色! |
[03:36] | The sun sets black over the mines, Steven. | 矿区的落日是黑色的 史蒂文 |
[03:39] | Are you gonna be young Lisa? | 你要打扮成年轻的丽莎吗? |
[03:40] | Well, if we’re really reworking this thing, | 其实 如果我们真打算重置结局 |
[03:43] | I’m gonna make the ultimate Lisa, | 我就得打造一个终极版丽莎 |
[03:45] | with the best gear from every book. | 使用每本书中最棒的装备 |
[03:48] | Like, what if she never lost her iron sword? | 比如 如果她从没丢失过她的铁剑呢? |
[03:52] | And the cloak and the clasp are too signature not to do. | 而且斗篷和扣环这种标志怎能没有呢? |
[03:55] | For sure! | 当然! |
[03:56] | And I always liked the dragon whisker boots from the volcano stuff in book 3. | 而且我一直很喜欢第三册中火山部分的龙须靴 |
[04:00] | Are you almost done? | 你快完成了吧? |
[04:02] | Wait a minute! | 等一下! |
[04:03] | Come out! | 出来吧! |
[04:03] | I want to see you! | 我想看看你! |
[04:08] | Whoa! You look awesome! | 喔! 你看起来好极了! |
[04:11] | Thanks! | 谢谢! |
[04:12] | Okay. Let’s do this. | 好吧 让我们开始吧 |
[04:16] | So, at the end of the series, | 那么 在系列的结尾 |
[04:18] | Lisa and her falcon familiar, Archimicarus, are at the altar… | 丽莎和她的仆从猎鹰 阿基米卡勒斯一起在祭坛… |
[04:23] | with a cleric…about to get married. | 还有个牧师…正要完成婚礼 |
[04:26] | But we don’t want that ending. | 但我们不想要这样的结局 |
[04:28] | So, instead… | 所以 与此不同… |
[04:33] | Uh…I-I don’t know. What do you think? | 呃…我-我不清楚 你打算怎么样? |
[04:34] | Hmm. What do you think? | 嗯…你怎么想? |
[04:37] | Uh…well… | 呃…那么… |
[04:39] | h-how ’bout a different proposal, Lisa… | 把-把求婚的内容换成 丽莎… |
[04:41] | a business proposal? | 一个商业计划? |
[04:43] | We can start a business together and sell…uh… | 我们共同经营一个生意 贩卖…呃… |
[04:47] | sell…turkey legs to make money to help out our fellow rebel comrades! | 贩卖…火鸡腿来挣钱帮助我们的反叛军同志! |
[04:52] | Yeah, that’s great! | 好啊 那很棒! |
[04:54] | I want an umbrella with that, if you would, room. | 我想要再加个遮阳伞 如果可以的话 房间 |
[04:58] | Turkey legs! Get your rebel turkey legs! | 火鸡腿! 快来享用你的反叛军火鸡腿! |
[05:02] | Turkey legs! | 火鸡腿! |
[05:04] | You think it’s okay for me to eat this if I’m a falcon? | 你认为我作为猎鹰吃这个没问题吧? |
[05:06] | You are a bird of prey. | 你确实是只捕食者 |
[05:09] | So, what should our next move be as business partners? | 那么 你觉得我们作为生意伙伴下一步该怎么做? |
[05:13] | You tell me. | 你来说吧 |
[05:14] | Yeah? Oh. Um… | 是吗? 哦 呃… |
[05:17] | Let’s feed the wind lizard. | 让我们喂一下御风蜥蜴吧 |
[05:21] | Look at this guy! | 看看这家伙! |
[05:22] | He totally looks like a rebel! | 他看起来真像个反叛军啊! |
[05:24] | Wow! From book 4! | 喔! 第四册的内容! |
[05:28] | Now, I know he lives in the mountains, | 当然 我知道他住在山区 |
[05:30] | but he’s just visiting because he heard about these turkey legs. | 但他来这里只是因为听说了这些火鸡腿的美妙 |
[05:33] | Lisa, would you like to do the honors? | 丽莎 你愿意来完成吗? |
[05:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:40] | He ate the bones! | 他连骨头也一起吃了! |
[05:42] | Okay! | 当然! |
[05:43] | I guess our business is a success. | 我们的生意非常成功呢 |
[05:45] | If you think so. | 如果你这么想的话 |
[05:47] | So, what now? | 那么 现在呢? |
[05:49] | Didn’t you have a bunch of ideas , | 你不是有很多的 |
[05:51] | that it needed to be more anti-authority and stuff? | 关于书本更为反专制之类的点子? |
[05:54] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:59] | So… | 那么… |
[06:00] | we’re… | 我们… |
[06:02] | we…we’re stopped by the authorities ? | 我们…我们被当局制止了? |
[06:05] | because… | 因为… |
[06:07] | because we’re selling without a permit | 因为我们没获得售卖许可 |
[06:09] | and we’re not old enough to drive a cart. | 并且我们的年龄还不够使用推车 |
[06:12] | But these are, uh, free-range turkeys, | 但这些是 呃 散养火鸡 |
[06:16] | and they didn’t listen to anybody, | 而它们不会听从任何人的命令 |
[06:17] | and that’s what we’re gonna do, right?! | 而我们也打算这么做 对吧?! |
[06:19] | right?! | 对吧?! |
[06:20] | Whatever you think. | 随你便 |
[06:21] | Really? | 真的? |
[06:23] | All right. And then I think they… | 好吧 那么我想他们… |
[06:27] | don’t like that… | 不喜欢这样… |
[06:29] | and they attack us. | 然后他们攻击了我们 |
[06:32] | You can’t stop us! | 你们是无法阻止我们的! |
[06:38] | Geez! These guys are corrupt. | 天哪! 这些人真是败类 |
[06:40] | What should we do about ’em, huh? | 我们该对他们做点什么? |
[06:41] | What do you think we should do? | 你认为我们该怎么做? |
[06:44] | C-Come on! I’m really trying here! | 快-快啊! 我真的想不出来! |
[06:48] | How do you want the story to end? | 你想要什么样的结局? |
[06:50] | How do you want the story to end? | 你想要什么样的结局? |
[06:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:54] | I just wanted to do this for you. | 我只想满足你的愿望 |
[06:56] | This isn’t really like you. | 这一点也不像你 |
[06:58] | I… | 我… |
[07:00] | I don’t want you to just | 我不希望你只是 |
[07:01] | -do what I want. | 遵从我的意愿 |
[07:03] | Uh…Uh…you want me to | 呃…呃…你想让我 |
[07:06] | not d-do what you want? | 不遵从你的愿望? |
[07:09] | Connie, are you all right? | 康妮 你还好吗? |
[07:11] | I want what you want… | 我想要你想要的… |
[07:13] | what you want…want…want…want…want…want… | 你想要的…想要…想要…想要…想要…想要… |
[07:17] | want…want… | 想要…想要… |
[07:18] | I want a tiny floating whale to give me some fin. | 我想要个小小悬浮鲸鱼跟我击掌 |
[07:21] | I want a costume shop! | 我想要个道具服商店! |
[07:24] | I want to see you! | 我想看到你! |
[07:28] | I-I created you. | 我-我制造了你 |
[07:31] | You’re not Connie! | 你不是康妮 |
[07:33] | I must have left the real Connie back at the costume shop! | 我肯定把真的康妮忘在道具服商店了! |
[07:36] | Sh-She could be anywhere! | 她-她可能在任何位置! |
[07:38] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 不! |
[07:41] | I’m done! I’m done playing! | 停下! 我不玩了! |
[08:01] | Why didn’t you disappear with everything else?! | 为什么你没有跟着其他东西一起消失?! |
[08:03] | You told me not to do what you wanted. | 你告诉我不要遵从你的想法 |
[08:08] | Where is Connie?! | 康妮在哪? |
[08:12] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[08:13] | Connie? | 康妮? |
[08:14] | C-Connie?! Is that you?! | 康-康妮?! 是你吗?! |
[08:18] | Please let me go. | 请让我离开吧 |
[08:20] | I want to find the real Connie! | 我想找到真正的康妮! |
[08:21] | You told me you wanted… | 你告诉我你想要… |
[08:23] | It doesn’t matter! | 这不重要了! |
[08:28] | Please don’t follow me. I don’t want you to follow me! | 求求你别跟着我了 我不想要你跟着我! |
[08:31] | Cart! | 推车! |
[08:35] | Uh…Uh, wind lizard! | 呃…呃 御风蜥蜴! |
[08:40] | Uh…Uh…Uh…Connie, can you hear me?! | 呃…呃…呃…康妮 你能听到我吗?! |
[08:44] | Steven? Steven! | 史蒂文? 史蒂文! |
[08:47] | Connie! I’m almost there! | 康妮! 我马上就到了! |
[08:49] | Just a little bit further… | 只要再飞一段… |
[08:53] | Please! | 求你了! |
[08:53] | I don’t want you! I want the real Connie! | 我不想要你! 我想见到真正的康妮! |
[08:59] | I know what you really want. | 我知道你真正想要的 |
[09:01] | I know how you really feel. | 我知道你真正的想法 |
[09:03] | Steven?! | 史蒂文?! |
[09:08] | Ah, Steven, finally! There you… | 啊 史蒂文 谢天谢地! 你在… |
[09:10] | are? | 那? |
[09:11] | Ugh! Ugh! Help! | 啊! 啊! 帮帮我! |
[09:19] | Keep away from him! | 离他远点! |
[09:26] | I know you like her. | 我知道你喜欢她 |
[09:29] | And I know you want her to like you, too. | 而且你也想让她喜欢你 |
[09:32] | No! Don’t listen! | 不! 别听! |
[09:37] | That’s why you can’t tell her the truth, | 这就是你不敢告诉她的原因 |
[09:40] | but you want to! | 但你想告诉她! |
[09:42] | You want to tell her! | 你想告诉她! |
[09:43] | No! | 不! |
[09:44] | Get off him! | 从他身上下来! |
[09:45] | Tell her, Steven! | 告诉她 史蒂文! |
[09:47] | I… | 我… |
[09:49] | Tell her! | 说啊! |
[09:51] | I liked the ending of the book! | 我喜欢书里的结局! |
[09:55] | What? | 什么? |
[09:57] | I-I- | 我-我- |
[09:58] | I thought it was sweet that Lisa and Archimicarus got together in the end. | 我认为阿基米卡鲁斯和丽莎最终走到一起非常好 |
[10:01] | They were always so thoughtful towards each other, | 他们对彼此总是非常体贴 |
[10:04] | and I was so happy when they found the spell to make him human, | 而发现将他变成人类的咒语时我非常高兴 |
[10:06] | and I loved every page about the cake! | 而且我热爱描写蛋糕的每一页! |
[10:09] | I wanted to draw a picture of it! | 我都想为蛋糕出个图了! |
[10:11] | I’m…I’m sorry I pretended not to like it. | 我…我很抱歉假装不喜欢这个结局 |
[10:13] | I just… | 我只是… |
[10:15] | I just didn’t want you to think less of me. | 我只是不想被你瞧不起 |
[10:17] | Ahh. That’s better. | 啊 这才像话 |
[10:22] | Do…Do you think I’m a bad person for liking the ending? | 你…你真的认为喜欢结局的我非常糟糕吗? |
[10:26] | Of course not. I… | 当然不 我… |
[10:29] | Steven, it’s just a book. | 史蒂文 那只是本书而已 |
[10:32] | But you really care about it. | 但你真的非常在乎啊 |
[10:34] | I care about you more. | 我更在乎你 |
[10:37] | Even though I liked the wedding? | 即使我喜欢那个婚礼? |
[10:39] | Oh, | 哦 |
[10:41] | of course you liked the wedding. | 你当然会喜欢婚礼啊 |
[10:43] | You’re Steven. | 你是史蒂文 |
[10:44] | You love schmaltz. | 你热爱富有感情的内容 |
[10:51] | You make a good point, | 你说的对 |
[10:52] | but don’t you remember how Archimicarus cried in book 3? | 但你还记得阿基米卡鲁斯在第三册里痛哭的样子吗? |
[10:55] | I thought that was because they lost the sword. | 我以为他哭是因为他们丢失了宝剑 |
[10:57] | No! | 不! |
[10:58] | She almost fell into the volcano! | 她差点掉到了火山里! |
[11:00] | He was worried about her. | 他非常担心她的安危 |
[11:01] | But she had access to frost spells. | 但她会冰冻魔咒啊 |
[11:04] | Yeah, but Archimicarus didn’t know that. | 没错 但阿基米卡鲁斯不知道 |
[11:07] | Even birds can fall in love. | 即使是鸟也能组CP |
[11:09] | I guess you could read it that way. | 我猜你也能这么解读吧 |
[11:10] | 游戏机旁的两个游戏像是”塞尔达传说: 风之子”与”动物之森” |