时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ We ♪ are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
[00:03] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
[00:04] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
[00:07] | ♪ and if you think we can’t, ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
[00:09] | ♪ we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
[00:12] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
[00:14] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
[00:16] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
[00:17] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:18] | ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:19] | ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:21] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
[00:23] | 重组 | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:25] | presisco/Husky | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:30] | Sniffling Croissant! | 抽泣的羊角面包! |
[00:32] | You really know me, Internet. | 你真是了解我啊 互联网 |
[00:34] | Hey, guys! | 嗨 伙计们! |
[00:35] | Yeah, Steven? | 怎么 史蒂文? |
[00:36] | You guys should take this online quiz I found. | 你们得试试我发现的这个在线测试 |
[00:39] | It tells you what… | 它会告诉你… |
[00:41] | It tells you what character you are from “Crying Breakfast Friends”! | 它会得出你对应 “哭泣的早餐好友” 中的哪个角色! |
[00:45] | Eh…Why? | 额…为什么? |
[00:46] | It’s just fun to see yourself as a cartoon character. | 将你自己当作某个卡通人物来看待非常有趣 |
[00:49] | Like Weeping Eggcup, who’s neurotic and uptight, | 像流泪的蛋杯 非常神经质和保守 |
[00:52] | or Pining Grapefruit, the sensitive older one | 或者伤心的葡萄柚 一个年长敏感的角色 |
[00:54] | who wishes he was a better role model. | 希望自己是个更好的楷模 |
[00:56] | Uh, maybe we can do that thing after we’ve fixed the van. | 额 也许我们可以在修好车后做这个 |
[01:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:02] | I’ll go find someone else! | 我去找别人试试! |
[01:04] | Do you understand that cartoon show? | 你理解得了那个卡通秀吗? |
[01:07] | I don’t understand anything anymore. | 我已经跟不上时代了 |
[01:11] | Hey, Steven. Is there any more engine oil? | 嗨 史蒂文 还有机油吗? |
[01:13] | I need it for this sandwich. | 我需要拿来配三明治 |
[01:15] | I…Think that’s for cars. | 我…觉得那是给车的 |
[01:17] | Well, is there any more of it? | 那么 还有吗? |
[01:19] | Dad’s probably got some outside. | 我爸在外面可能还有些 |
[01:21] | Oh! But, uh, you got to take this online quiz. | 哦! 但 额 你一定得试试这个在线测试 |
[01:24] | Which Crying Breakfast Friend are you? | 你是哪个 “哭泣的早餐朋友”? |
[01:27] | That show’s really weird. | 那个节目非常诡异 |
[01:29] | Who wants to watch a cartoon about people crying? | 谁想看一个角色都在哭泣的卡通节目? |
[01:32] | I do! | 我想! |
[01:33] | Okay, okay! | 好吧 好吧! |
[01:34] | Uh…What’s the first question? | 额…第一个问题是什么? |
[01:37] | Do you ever act without thinking? | 你是否曾草率行事? |
[01:39] | Nope. Never. | 没 从没有过 |
[01:41] | Are you afraid of taking risks and trying new things? | 你是否害怕面对风险和尝试新事物? |
[01:45] | Terrified. | 超害怕 |
[01:48] | Amethyst, are you taking this seriously? | 紫晶 你是认真的吗? |
[01:51] | Of course I am. | 当然 |
[01:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:55] | Are you insecure about your relationships | 你是否对人际关系 |
[01:58] | and how you’re perceived by other people? | 和别人的看法感到不安? |
[02:00] | Nnnno. | 不~ |
[02:02] | Yes? Eh… | 对? 额… |
[02:03] | What’s the right answer? | 正确答案是什么? |
[02:04] | There is no right answer. | 这没有正确答案 |
[02:06] | You’re just supposed to answer honestly. | 你应该坦诚的回答 |
[02:08] | Nah, I’m bored. | 切 我受够了 |
[02:09] | Wait–I have loads more probing, personal questions to ask! | 等等–我还有很多探讨性的个人问题要问你! |
[02:14] | Garnet! W-what are you doing in my room? | 石榴? 你-你在我屋里干嘛? |
[02:17] | I saw a corrupted gem. | 我看到一个堕转的宝石人 |
[02:19] | I followed it through the tunnel it dug in the rock. | 我通过它在岩石中挖出的通道跟踪它 |
[02:22] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
[02:23] | Where did it come from? | 它来自哪里? |
[02:25] | It’s similar to Pearl’s description | 听起来像是珍珠描述的 |
[02:26] | of the creature she saw slinking through the temple. | 在神庙中偷偷游走的生物 |
[02:29] | You saw the slinker?! | 你看到了游走者?! |
[02:30] | I thought we agreed there was no slinker | 我以为我们都同意游走者不存在 |
[02:33] | and that we weren’t going to call it “the slinker”. | 而且我们也不会管它叫 “游走者” |
[02:36] | Yes, we did. | 对 之前是的 |
[02:37] | But now it’s undeniable the creature exists | 但现在不可否认的是那个生物存在 |
[02:39] | and that Steven’s name stuck. | 且就该用史蒂文的命名 |
[02:41] | Yes! | 对! |
[02:42] | No! | 不! |
[02:44] | Look, why don’t you just let me look for it? | 听着 为什么不直接让我去找它? |
[02:46] | Because you won’t. | 因为你不会去做 |
[02:52] | How long’s this thing been in here? | 这东西在这里多久了? |
[02:55] | Look, Steven! I’m a pachyderm! | 看 史蒂文! 我是个厚皮脸! |
[02:58] | Oh! And there’s a prize inside! | 看! 开盖有惊喜哦! |
[03:01] | Shhh! Keep quiet. | 嘘! 安静 |
[03:08] | Oh, Garnet. Stern but practical. | 哦 石榴 严肃但实际 |
[03:11] | Just like spilt milk. | 就像洒出的牛奶 |
[03:13] | You’re not still on about that dumb cartoon, are you? | 你不会还在想那个破动画吧? |
[03:15] | Oh, right–the quiz! | 哦 对–测试! |
[03:18] | Do you get defensive when people ask you questions | 你是否在别人询问你试图隐藏的情绪时 |
[03:20] | about the feelings you prefer to keep hidden? | 变得非常焦虑不安? |
[03:23] | Don’t get all psycho-logical on me, Steven. | 别试图对我进行心理分析 史蒂文 |
[03:28] | Uh…Sorry? | 呃…抱歉? |
[03:31] | There! | 那里! |
[03:41] | Whoa, mama! Did you get it?! | 喔! 你抓到了吗?! |
[03:44] | No. | 不 |
[03:49] | Aw, man! | 嗷 天! |
[03:51] | I think my favorite round thing was in there. | 我想我最喜欢的圆形物品在里面 |
[03:53] | I’ll get you a new round thing. | 我会给你找个新的圆形物品 |
[03:55] | Ugh! This is my stuff you’re messing with! | 啊! 你可是在折腾我的东西! |
[03:59] | If it’s gonna get–ugh!–Wrecked, | 如果要–呃!–破坏的话 |
[04:01] | I’m gonna be the one to wreck it! | 也得由我来破坏! |
[04:05] | See?! | 看到没?! |
[04:06] | That’s how it’s do– | 就该这么完– |
[04:17] | Amethyst got poofed! | 紫晶被打爆了! |
[04:19] | Slinker! | 游走者! |
[04:28] | Garnet? | 石榴? |
[04:30] | Steven, remember–our bodies are only an illusion. | 史蒂文 记着–我们的身体只是幻象 |
[04:33] | Amethyst will be fine. | 紫晶不会有事的 |
[04:36] | B-b-but Pearl took two whole weeks to come back. | 但-但-但珍珠花了整整两周才回来 |
[04:38] | And I already miss Amethyst so much! | 而我已经非常想念紫晶了! |
[04:41] | Don’t worry. She’ll be back before you know it. | 别担心 她转眼间就会回来的 |
[04:49] | Literally. | 真的 |
[04:55] | Amethyst’s back! Amethyst’s back! | 紫晶回来了! 紫晶回来了! |
[05:00] | Looks like you…Grew a few feet since the last time I saw you! | 看来你…相比之前多长了几条腿! |
[05:05] | That was fast. | 那真有点快了 |
[05:07] | Even for you. | 即使是你 |
[05:09] | Eh! It’s no big deal. | 切! 这不算什么 |
[05:11] | I didn’t want to keep my biggest fan waiting. | 我可不想让我的头号粉丝等着 |
[05:19] | Okay, okay! | 好吧 好吧! |
[05:19] | We got a slinker to slink! | 我们有游走者要游走! |
[05:26] | Where would I go if I was a monster? | 如果我是个怪物我会去哪? |
[05:31] | Hey! Over here. | 嘿! 这里 |
[05:34] | Your new form is really interesting. | 你的新形态很有意思嘛 |
[05:36] | Thanks, Steven. | 谢谢 史蒂文 |
[05:37] | I didn’t even know you could come back this different. | 我都想不出你回来后会有这么大差别 |
[05:40] | Thanks, Steven. | 谢谢 史蒂文 |
[05:41] | So, why’d you come back with four legs? | 那么 你为什么要长四条腿? |
[05:43] | ‘Cause I like walking! | 因为我喜欢走路! |
[05:45] | Wow. I want four legs, too! | 喔 我也想要四条腿! |
[05:48] | No, you don’t. | 不 你可不想 |
[05:49] | Amethyst rushed her regeneration. | 紫晶对重生操之过急了 |
[05:51] | She should have taken her time. | 她本该多花点功夫的 |
[05:53] | Like Pearl? | 就像珍珠? |
[05:55] | Yes. Pearl put a bit more…Thought into how she came back. | 对 珍珠多花了点…精力在重生上 |
[05:59] | Pearl, Pearl, Pearl! | 破 破 破! |
[06:01] | You know I can hear you! | 你知道我能听到你! |
[06:02] | I’m sorry I’m not like Pearl with her fancy form | 我很抱歉不像珍珠那样花哨 |
[06:05] | and her clean room with no monsters in it. | 房间整洁 没有怪物 |
[06:11] | Amethyst? | 紫晶? |
[06:13] | Amethyst’s gem! | 紫晶的宝石! |
[06:15] | She got poofed again! | 她又被打爆了! |
[06:17] | This is a good opportunity for her. | 这对她是个好机会 |
[06:19] | Now she can make a better form. | 现在她可以制造个更好的形态 |
[06:22] | She’s coming back! | 她回来了! |
[06:26] | You’re right. This is much better! | 没错 这次好多了! |
[06:30] | She’s doing Pearl! | 她在模仿珍珠! |
[06:35] | Hey, Garnet. What do you think of my new look, Garnet? | 嘿 石榴 你认为我的新长相怎么样 石榴? |
[06:40] | I’m more like Pearl now. Isn’t it wonderful? Ha! | 我现在更像是珍珠了 这不好吗? 哈! |
[06:43] | I feel practically perfect! | 我感觉实用般的完美! |
[06:46] | We need to focus on listening for the creature. | 我们得集中精力倾听那个怪物的动静 |
[06:49] | Oh, but I can’t focus. | 哦 但我没法集中精力 |
[06:51] | All these rocks are different sizes. | 所有的这些石头尺寸都不同 |
[06:54] | We’ll have to organize them by shape and color. | 我们得按照形状和颜色对石头进行分类 |
[06:57] | Didn’t anyone tell nature how I want it to look? | 就没人告诉大自然我想让它长什么样吗? |
[07:02] | Don’t encourage her. | 别鼓励她 |
[07:04] | But I need encouragement, Garnet. | 但我需要鼓励 石榴 |
[07:06] | I need everyone’s constant approval. | 我需要所有人持续的认同 |
[07:08] | I need to loquaciously converse so I can show off… | 我必须要用嗔嗔的语调才能显摆我的… |
[07:11] | How smart I am. | 聪明才智 |
[07:13] | You can converse with me. | 你可以跟我对话 |
[07:15] | Let’s finish that quiz. | 让我们完成这个测试吧 |
[07:16] | Do you need to plan ahead before you act? | 你需要在行动前事先准备吗? |
[07:19] | Oh, thoroughly. | 哦 非常仔细 |
[07:20] | Do you obsess over little details? | 你是否沉醉于微小细节? |
[07:22] | Completely entirely! | 完全非常正确! |
[07:23] | Wow, you’re so method. | 喔 你真是有条理啊 |
[07:25] | Next time, can you come back as me? | 你下次重生时能变成我吗? |
[07:27] | This is not a good choice for your form. | 这对你不是个合适的形态 |
[07:29] | Lighten up, Garnet. | 放松点 石榴 |
[07:31] | Can’t you take a joke? | 就开不起玩笑嘛? |
[07:32] | It’s not funny. | 这并不好笑 |
[07:34] | You’ve made yourself ridiculous. | 你让自己变得荒谬 |
[07:36] | Ridiculous?! | 荒谬?! |
[07:37] | Keep your voice down! The creature. | 小声点! 那个生物还在 |
[07:40] | You wanted me to be more like Pearl, and now I am! | 你想让我学习珍珠 而现在我做到了! |
[07:43] | Pearl would have taken her regeneration seriously! | 珍珠会更严肃的对待自己的重生! |
[07:46] | What do you care?!My form is my business! | 你关心什么?!我的形态是我自己的事! |
[07:50] | It’s my business when it affects the strength of the team! | 只要事关团队的力量就跟我有关! |
[07:54] | So what?!I’m not strong enough? | 那怎么?!我还不够强壮吗? |
[07:56] | Amethyst! | 紫晶! |
[07:57] | Are you saying I’m weak?! | 你是说我很弱吗?! |
[08:03] | Is it weird I’m getting numb to this? | 我对此渐渐麻木很奇怪吗? |
[08:16] | Okay! | 好吧! |
[08:17] | You know, I wasn’t feeling this at first, | 你看 我一开始不这么想 |
[08:19] | but I think I might be coming around! | 但我回心转意了 |
[08:22] | Yo, ste-man. My seams straight? | 呦 史蒂仔 我看起来怎么样? |
[08:26] | Does that new form…Hurt you? | 那个新形态…让你舒服吗? |
[08:29] | No. | 当然 |
[08:31] | Hey, Garnet. | 嘿 石榴 |
[08:33] | How’d you like to mix it up with this? | 你觉得这个配的怎么样? |
[08:37] | Just a little something I threw together. You know. | 我就是随便拼凑了一下 你知道的 |
[08:39] | This form isn’t sustainable, Amethyst. | 这个形态不稳定 紫晶 |
[08:42] | But…You’re the one who said I needed to be stronger! | 但…是你说我要更强壮的! |
[08:49] | Okay, if it’s my monster, then I’ll deal with it. | 好吧 如果是我的怪兽 那么就由我来处理 |
[08:56] | Amethyst! | 紫晶! |
[09:02] | Stay behind me! | 待在我什么后! |
[09:05] | Amethyst! | 紫晶! |
[09:11] | Amethyst! | 紫晶! |
[09:26] | Let it go! | 放手! |
[09:27] | No! | 不! |
[09:28] | You wanted me to be stronger! | 是你想让我变强的! |
[09:30] | I’m doing it! | 我照做了! |
[09:31] | I’m being what you want! | 我变成了你想要的样子! |
[09:33] | I don’t want this! | 我不想要这样! |
[09:38] | Well, what do you want?! | 那么 你想怎么样?! |
[09:40] | Just tell me, and I’ll do that! | 告诉我 我会照做! |
[09:42] | I can’t tell you, Amethyst! | 我没法告诉你 紫晶! |
[09:44] | You have to figure this out for yourself! | 你得自己想明白! |
[09:48] | She can’t. | 她做不到 |
[09:49] | She doesn’t want to think about herself! | 她不想认识自己! |
[09:52] | What? | 什么? |
[10:01] | Good catch. | 接得不错 |
[10:06] | I knew that thing was real! | 我就知道那东西是真的! |
[10:08] | When Amethyst gets back, we have to go find it. | 当紫晶回来后 我们得找到它 |
[10:11] | How long has it been? | 已经过了多久了? |
[10:13] | Four hours. | 四个小时 |
[10:14] | Four hours?!She’s never taken so long. | 四个小时?!她从没花过这么久 |
[10:17] | What is she doing in there? | 她在里面做什么? |
[10:19] | I’m not sure. I was too hard on her. | 我不确定 我对她太苛刻了 |
[10:24] | Oh, oh! She’s coming back! | 哦 噢! 她要回来了! |
[10:29] | All right. Everyone be supportive. | 好吧 所有人积极点 |
[10:37] | What? | 什么? |
[10:38] | Aw, you barely changed. | 嗷 你基本没变啊 |
[10:40] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[10:46] | It’s perfect. | 完美 |
[10:48] | Ehh, whatev. It’s just what feels right. | 呃 随意 只是这样舒服 |
[10:51] | That’s why it’s perfect. | 这就是为什么完美 |
[10:53] | It is a marked improvement. | 这是个重要的改进 |
[10:55] | You finally fixed that shoulder strap | 你总算修正了肩带了 |
[10:57] | that’s always bugged me! | 那总是让我很不爽! |
[10:58] | Welcome back! | 欢迎回来! |
[10:59] | Well done, Amethyst! | 干的漂亮 紫晶! |
[11:01] | Knock it off! | 起开! |
[11:03] | We got to go find the slinker! | 我们得去搜寻游走者了! |
[11:05] | No, it’s hug time! | 不 现在得拥抱一下! |
[11:07] | This is so dumb! | 这真是蠢爆了! |
[11:09] | 紫晶的屋子里有非常多的致敬内容 你注意到了几个? | |
[11:12] | ♪ If I could begin to be | 如果我可以做到 |
[11:15] | ♪ half of what you think of me | 你对我期望的一半 |
[11:18] | ♪ I could do about anything | 我愿意做任何事 |
[11:20] | ♪ I could even learn how to love like you ♪ | 我愿学会像你一样,去爱 |