时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 我们得谈谈 | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:04] | Here’s all the orange magic orchestra ones. | 这是所有的O. M. O乐队的内容了 |
[00:04] | O. M. O致敬日本二十世纪80年代的Yellow Magic Orchestra( Y. M. O) 乐队 在日本开创了Techno类型. 专辑应该为Naughty Boys | |
[00:07] | Great, put them in the transcendental space rock pile. | 太好了 将他们放到”出色的太空摇滚”类里 |
[00:07] | QUADRINOMETRY-THE SECRET OF THE WAVE LIES IN CREATION | 曾出现于S01E02的车库中和S01E26的车载音乐 |
[00:10] | At home, we only have classical music | 在我家 就只有古典乐 |
[00:13] | and movie soundtracks. | 和电影原声 |
[00:14] | I’ve never heard any of these. | 我从没听过这些中的任何一种 |
[00:14] | The Philosophy Majors-Nietzsche’s Breakdown封面致敬No Doubt乐队的Tragic Kingdom. No Doubt乐队活跃于2000年左右 主打摇滚乐. The Philosophy Majors的名字致敬加拿大的The Philosopher Kings乐队 | |
[00:16] | You’ve never heard the philosophy majors? | 你从没听过The Philosophy Maors的歌? |
[00:19] | Oh, man. Give it here. | 我的天. 给我一下 |
[00:20] | This will really knock your socks off. Come on. | 今天给你开开眼 |
[00:54] | You two can fuse?! | 你们俩能融合?! |
[00:55] | Uh…Yes? | 呃…是的? |
[00:57] | Uh, uh, uh, that’s in–incredible! | 呃 呃 呃 那真是叼-碉堡了! |
[01:00] | Since when? Wait, how is this even possible? | 从什么时候? 等等 这怎么可能? |
[01:03] | The gems think it’s ’cause I’m half-human. | 宝石人们认为是由于我是半人 |
[01:05] | Please don’t tell my parents, Mr. Universe. | 求求你后不要告诉我家长 宇宙先生! |
[01:08] | They don’t know I’ve been doing magic stuff with Steven. | 他们不知道我一直在和史蒂文与魔法打交道 |
[01:10] | I can’t tell them. They’re not going to understand–I– | 我不能告诉他们. 他们理解不了-我- |
[01:15] | I may be the only human being on the planet | 我或许是地球上唯一的一个人 |
[01:16] | who’s gonna understand. | 能理解这些 |
[01:18] | W-what do you mean? | 你-你是指? |
[01:19] | Yeah, what do you mean? | 对 你是指什么? |
[01:21] | Well… | 呃… |
[01:24] | Story! | 故事! |
[01:25] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[01:27] | We’re ready. | 我们已经准备好了 |
[01:28] | I didn’t think I’d be telling you this so soon. | 我没想到会这么早就告诉你 |
[01:30] | 电视机上的海报致敬动物之森中的K. K Slider( 一只写音乐的狗) | |
[01:30] | Probably best to start with this. | 也许最好先从这里开始 |
[01:36] | Everybody ready? | 都准备好了吗? |
[01:52] | ♪ What can I do for you? | 我能做什么 为你? |
[01:59] | ♪ What can I do that | 我能做什么 |
[02:02] | ♪ no one else can do? | 是别人做不了的? |
[02:05] | ♪ What can I do for you? | 我能做什么 为你? |
[02:11] | ♪ What can I do for you? | 我能做什么 为你? |
[02:17] | ♪ Human man | 人类啊 |
[02:20] | ♪ you are so much fun | 你如此有趣 |
[02:23] | ♪ I hadn’t planned on finding you quite this entertaining ♪ | 我从未料到 你如此赏心悦目 |
[02:30] | ♪ I like your band | 我喜欢你的乐队 |
[02:33] | ♪ And I like your song | 而且我喜欢你的歌 |
[02:36] | ♪ I like the way human beings play ♪ | 我喜欢这种 人类嬉笑的方式 |
[02:43] | ♪ I like playing along | 我喜欢参与其中 |
[02:48] | ♪ what can I do for you? | 我能做什么 为你? |
[02:54] | ♪ What can I do that | 我能做什么 |
[02:57] | ♪ no one else can do? | 是别人做不了的? |
[03:01] | ♪ What can I do for you? | 我能做什么 为你? |
[03:07] | ♪ What can I do for you? | 我能做什么 为你? |
[03:17] | Tsk. | 咦~ |
[04:07] | I can’t believe I got that on video! | 我不敢相信我录到了那个! |
[04:10] | What on earth was that?! | 地球上有这玩意? |
[04:12] | That was rainbow Quartz. | 那是彩虹石英啊 |
[04:14] | Pearl thought a fusion | 珍珠觉得融合体 |
[04:16] | might give your video a little something extra. | 能给你的视频加点料 |
[04:18] | Pretty cool, right? | 这很酷 对吧? |
[04:21] | I have to go, but are you doing anything later? | 我得走了 但晚些时候忙吗吗? |
[04:25] | You know I’m not. | 你知道我没事 |
[04:28] | You’re adorable, Mr. Universe. | 你真可爱 宇宙先生 |
[04:30] | See you later. | 一会见 |
[04:31] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[04:34] | Hey, I hit the drums, so pay up. | 嘿 我打鼓了 赶紧付钱 |
[04:39] | Here you go. | 这个给你 |
[04:44] | You’re just a phase. You know that, right? No. | 你只是个过客. 你知道吧?–不 |
[04:50] | I actually don’t know that, Pearl. | 我实际上不知道 珍珠 |
[04:52] | Well, of course you don’t. | 哈 当然你不知道 |
[04:54] | You don’t know anything about Rose. | 你一点也不了解玫瑰 |
[04:56] | I know she’s super into me. | 我知道那超喜欢我 |
[04:58] | Listen Mr. Universe. | 听着 宇宙先生 |
[05:01] | Rose may find you charming, | 玫瑰也许觉得你很有魅力 |
[05:03] | but that’s only because you’re human. | 但这只是因为你是个人类 |
[05:05] | You’re a novelty at best. | 你最多只是新奇而已 |
[05:08] | What makes you so sure? | 你怎么这么确定? |
[05:10] | Oh it’s very simple. | 哦 很明显. |
[05:12] | Humans can’t fuse. | 人类不能融合 |
[05:14] | Fusion is the ultimate connection between gems. | 融合是宝石人之间最终极的联系 |
[05:18] | And you are not a gem. | 而你不是宝石人 |
[05:22] | Well, has any human ever tried fusing with a gem? | 那么 就没有任何人类尝试过与宝石人融合吗? |
[05:26] | Uh, no, I-I don’t think so. | 呃 没有 我-我不觉得会有 |
[05:30] | Well, then, i will try! | 好 那么 我会! |
[05:36] | Aw, geez, what am I doing? | 哦 天哪 我在干嘛? |
[05:37] | These things are expensive. | 这些东西很贵的 |
[05:43] | Oh, geez! How did she get her legs to do that? | 天哪! 她是怎么把腿抬成那样的? |
[05:48] | Hey. Are you dead? | 嘿. 你挂了吗? |
[05:49] | What? Oh, no no. I’m alive. | 蛤? 哦 不 不. 我还活着 |
[05:52] | Whoa, cool! | 喔 酷! |
[05:53] | Aah. It’s us from before. | 这是刚才的我们 |
[05:55] | Yeah, I was just trying to | 对 我正试着 |
[05:57] | get my head around this fusion dance. | 用脑子搞清楚融合舞呢 |
[05:59] | A fusion dance ain’t about your head! | 融合舞和脑子没关系! |
[06:03] | Wait, you guys are gems. | 等等 你们是宝石人 |
[06:05] | You’ve got to help me out here. | 你们一定要帮帮我啊 |
[06:06] | I need to be able to fuse with Rose. | 我想要和罗丝融合 |
[06:09] | First, you need the gem at the core of your being. | 首先 你需要有一个宝石作为存在的基础 |
[06:11] | Then you need the body that could turn into light. | 然后 你需要一个能变成光的身体 |
[06:14] | Then you need the partner who you trust with that light. | 之后 你需要一个你能信任的变成光的同伴 |
[06:17] | Metaphorically? | 这是比喻? |
[06:18] | Literally. | 并不 |
[06:20] | Shh. Come on. I still want to see him try. | 嘘. 别啊 我还想看他试试 |
[06:23] | Ugh, so it’s true. I really can’t do it. | 呃 珍珠是对的. 我完全做不到 |
[06:26] | I’m kidding myself with this. | 我简直在跟自己开玩笑 |
[06:28] | I’m never gonna be a gem. | 我永远也不可能变成宝石人 |
[06:31] | Amethyst, give us some privacy! | 紫晶 给我们点私密空间 |
[06:34] | Yeah! | 好! |
[06:36] | Let me tell you something, Mr. Universe. | 我告诉你点秘密 宇宙先生 |
[06:38] | I think you can do it. | 我觉得你能做到 |
[06:39] | But it won’t work if you dance like Pearl. | 但像珍珠那样跳舞并没有用 |
[06:42] | You have to dance like you. | 你要跳出自己的风格 |
[06:44] | You have to fuse your way. | 你要有自己的融合的方式 |
[06:46] | Get open. Get honest. | 做到开放 坦诚 |
[06:48] | Invent yourselves together. That’s fusion. | 坚持自我. 这就是融合 |
[06:52] | Eye…Think I get it. | 眼…猜我了解了. |
[07:08] | 此处舞蹈与布景致敬少女革命: 绝对命运默示录 | |
[07:38] | We–we didn’t fuse. | 我们-我们没融合 |
[07:41] | What?! | 啊?! |
[07:44] | You can’t fuse. | 你肯定不能融合 |
[07:46] | You’re a human. | 你是人类 |
[07:48] | I know! That’s the problem! | 我知道! 这就是问题! |
[07:51] | I’m just a human. | 我只是个人类 |
[07:52] | That’s not a problem. I love humans. | 这不是问题. 我爱人类 |
[07:55] | You’re all so funny. | 你们都那么有趣 |
[07:57] | Ugh. | 啊 |
[07:58] | Look, these last few months have been great. Oh, yes. | 听着 过去几个月非常美好–哦 是的 |
[08:01] | But I’m getting a little worried about the future. | 但我开始对将来有些担心 |
[08:04] | Oh, just ask Garnet. | 哦 那问问石榴 |
[08:05] | I’m starting to wonder if you…Respect me? | 我开始怀疑你是否…在乎我? |
[08:11] | Oh, you’re hilarious, Mr. Universe. | 哦 你真幽默 宇宙先生 |
[08:15] | Rose, please. | 罗丝 求求你 |
[08:17] | Can you just… | 你能不能 |
[08:19] | Talk to me for one second like a real person?! | 和我说人话 哪怕是一秒? |
[08:27] | I’m nota real person. | 我…不是人类 |
[08:31] | I thought–haven’t we– | 我以为-我们难道还没- |
[08:34] | is this not how it works? | 难道不该这样吗? |
[08:37] | Oh. | 噢 |
[08:39] | Oh, boy. | 哦 天哪 |
[08:40] | This is so weird. You really are an alien. | 这太诡异了. 你真是个外星人 |
[08:45] | Why are you laughing? | 你为什么笑了? |
[08:49] | Why are you crying? | 你怎么又哭了? |
[08:50] | How are we gonna make this work? | 我们该怎么办? |
[08:53] | Fusion? | 融合? |
[08:54] | No, us. | 不 是我们的关系 |
[08:56] | We’re really, really different. | 我们真的 非常不同 |
[08:59] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办? |
[09:01] | Let’s just…Talk. | 我们先…聊聊吧 |
[09:06] | I barely know you. | 我根本不了解你 |
[09:07] | That’s a good thing. | 这是个好事 |
[09:08] | We really rushed into this. | 我们的关系进展的真有点快了 |
[09:10] | Everything on earth seems fast to me. | 地球上的一切对我来讲都太快了 |
[09:13] | Do you miss your home planet? | 你想念你的母星吗? |
[09:16] | No. Never. | 不 从不 |
[09:18] | How did you end up with, uh, Harpo, Groucho, and chico? | 你最后是怎么和 呃 走到一起的? |
[09:18] | Harpo Groucho和Chico是Marx Brothers( 马克斯兄弟) 的成员. Marx Brothers是美国喜剧界早期著名团体 与卓别林 劳埃德齐名 擅长无政府主义风格. Harpo对应石榴( 沉默寡言) Groucho对应紫晶( 直率) Chico( 经常有夸张行为) | |
[09:21] | Huh? Oh, them. | 啊? 哦 她们 |
[09:23] | Those are three long stories. | 她们三个的故事可长了 |
[09:25] | What are they doing? Shh! | 他们在干吗?–嘘! |
[09:27] | Have you loved other humans? | 你喜欢过其他人类吗? |
[09:30] | Have you? | 你呢? |
[09:31] | Yes. Yes. | 有–有 |
[09:33] | Have you ever been in love with a human? | 那你 爱过 人类吗? |
[09:37] | How would I know? | 我怎么知道? |
[09:38] | It’s torture. | 这是一种折磨 |
[09:42] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[09:44] | Rose. | 罗丝 |
[09:45] | Is this torture? | 这是折磨吗? |
[09:47] | The worst. | 最可怕的那种 |
[09:48] | I’m so sorry. | 我实在对不起 |
[09:50] | Huh? No. Don’t be. | 啊? 不 不用 |
[09:53] | What?! Why not?! | 为什么?! |
[09:55] | Me, too. | 噢 我太困惑了! |
[09:57] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[09:58] | Well, uh, this is good. | 那么 呃 这不错 |
[10:00] | We’ve got one thing in common. | 我们总算有一个共同点了 |
[10:06] | Why are they still dancing? | 他们还在跳舞? |
[10:07] | I-I-it didn’t work. | 那-那-那根本行不通啊 |
[10:08] | Yes, it did. What?! | 不 他们成了.–啊?! |
[10:11] | It worked. | 已经成功了 |
[10:12] | I think this one’s my favorite. | 我觉得这是我最喜欢的人类 |
[10:15] | I think he’s her favorite, too. | 我觉得他也是她最喜欢的人了 |
[10:21] | Whoa. | 喔 |
[10:23] | So, you guys were never able to fuse? | 那么 你们一直都不能融合? |
[10:25] | Uh, no. | 呃 不能 |
[10:26] | But that wasn’t as important as talking to each other. | 但那不如与对方沟通重要 |
[10:29] | Look, humans and gems– | 听着 人类和宝石人– |
[10:31] | it’s still some pretty new territory. | 这仍是一个未知的领域 |
[10:33] | You’re gonna have to work it out together. | 你们需要共同探索 |
[10:35] | And, Connie, if you ever need to talk | 而且 康妮 如果你需要 |
[10:37] | to another human being about this, | 向另一个人类谈论此事 |
[10:39] | you can always talk to me. | 你永远可以找我 |
[10:41] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[10:42] | Human beings? | 人类一族? |
[10:44] | Human beings. | 人类一族 |
[10:45] | Human beings. | 人类一族 |
[10:49] | ♪ If I could begin to be | 如果我可以做到 |
[10:52] | ♪ half of what you think of me | 你对我期望的一半 |
[10:55] | ♪ I could do about anything | 我愿意做任何事 |
[10:57] | ♪ I could even learn how to love like you ♪ | 我愿学会像你一样 去爱 |