时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:03] | Guh! This isn’t getting us anywhere. | 啊! 这样根本不会有进展 |
[00:05] | What’s the matter, perogie? | 怎么了 “煎饺”? |
[00:07] | You tired? | 你累了? |
[00:07] | I don’t get tired. I get results. | 我不要疲惫 我只要结果 |
[00:13] | Was the sign for “pull me up”one wiggle or two? | “拉我起来”的标志是晃一下还是晃两下? |
[00:17] | Amethyst, stay focused. | 紫晶 保持注意力 |
[00:20] | For all we know, Lapis and Jasper’s fusion | 就我们所知 青金石和碧玉的融合体 |
[00:22] | could be right under our noses. | 可能就在眼前 |
[00:25] | This is why we wear life jackets. | 这就是我们要穿救生衣的原因 |
[00:28] | Are–are you all right? | 你-你还好吗? |
[00:30] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[00:34] | Oh, it feels like | 哦 感觉 |
[00:35] | we’ve been searching for light years. | 我们已经搜索了好几”光年”了 |
[00:38] | Uh, light years measures light. | 呃 “光年”测的是光 |
[00:40] | Not years. | 不是年 |
[00:43] | And I’m sick of these…Life diapers. | 我受够这些…”救生尿布”了 |
[00:46] | Safety is no punch line, Pearl. | 安全不是玩笑 珍珠 |
[00:49] | Safety is our job. | 安全就是我们的任务 |
[00:51] | We must find Jasper and Lapis. | 我们必须找到青金石和碧玉 |
[00:52] | As it stands, | 只要还存在 |
[00:53] | their fusion is a ticking time bomb. | 她们的融合体就是定时炸弹 |
[00:56] | Is Lapis gonna be okay? | 青金石不会出事吧? |
[00:58] | She had control when she used her power | 她使用能力将她们的融合体 |
[01:00] | to drag their fusion into the ocean, | 拖入海中时 她是清醒的 |
[01:02] | but a fusion like theirs is unstable, | 但是 像她们那样由猜忌和愤怒 |
[01:04] | bound together by anger and mistrust. | 束缚在一起融合体是不稳定的 |
[01:07] | If that bond snaps, | 一旦约束被打破 |
[01:08] | their anger will take over and destroy. | 她们的愤怒会彻底释放 摧毁一切 |
[01:12] | Don’t worry, Lapis. | 不要担心 青金石 |
[01:14] | We won’t let you sleep with the fishes. | 我们不会让你和鱼群入睡的 |
[01:14] | 短语”sleep with the fishes”出自著名黑手党电影”教父” | |
[01:17] | We’re gonna have to keep looking. | 我们得继续搜索 |
[01:20] | But first, let’s bring Steven home. | 但首先 我们要把史蒂文带回家 |
[01:22] | Huh? What? Wha? | 呃? 蛤? |
[01:24] | No. I’m–I’m–I’m fine. | 不. 我-我-我没事 |
[01:26] | Let’s–let’s go fishing. | 一起-一起钓鱼吧 |
[01:28] | First one to catch something wins. | 第一个抓到东西的获胜 |
[01:31] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[01:31] | 此处Steven的姿势致敬”最终幻想”系列中的仙人掌 | |
[01:33] | We should be out there searching, | 我们本应在外面搜索 |
[01:35] | not in here not searching. | 而不是在这里发呆 |
[01:38] | Sleep is a curse, and yet a curse I need to live. | 睡眠是诅咒 一个必须承受的诅咒 |
[01:42] | Steven Universe. | –史蒂文·宇宙 |
[01:43] | Steven isn’t like us. | 史蒂文不像我们 |
[01:45] | He needs rest. | 他需要休息 |
[01:46] | Don’t you guys need rest, too? | 你们就不用休息吗? |
[01:48] | You look exhausted. | 你们看起来很疲惫 |
[01:50] | We look awesome. | 我们好极了 |
[01:52] | Look, you can’t really knock sleep | 听着 没试过 |
[01:55] | until you try it. | 就没有发言权 |
[01:56] | And maybe we can throw a little fun into the mix | 而且 也许我们可以搞个有趣的 |
[01:59] | with a slumber party! | 睡衣派对! |
[02:01] | F-fun? | 有-有趣? |
[02:02] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[02:03] | All of us together, peacefully dozing off. | 我们所有人一起 安详的眯一觉 |
[02:06] | It’ll be like there isn’t | 就当外面没有 |
[02:07] | a vengeful fusion boiling the ocean with hatred. | 一个满是复仇念头的融合体在用仇恨煮沸大海 |
[02:10] | Steven’s right. | 史蒂文是对的 |
[02:11] | You should stay here and relax, but I’m going. | 你们应该呆在家休息 但我得离开 |
[02:14] | ‘Cause I’m always relaxed. | 因为我永远都是放松的 |
[02:16] | But Garnet, you couldn’t possibly | 但石榴 你不可能 |
[02:19] | search the ocean by yourself. | 一个人搜索整片海洋 |
[02:20] | Let me–let us help you. | 让我-让我们帮你吧 |
[02:24] | We’re a team. | 我们是一个团队 |
[02:25] | No. | 不用 |
[02:26] | Right now, you’re a party–a slumber party. | 现在你们是一个团队-睡衣团队 |
[02:29] | Steven, put these gems to bed. | 史蒂文 带着些宝石人上床 |
[02:31] | Don’t stay up too late. | 不要熬夜哦 |
[02:33] | There’s snacks in the fridge. | 冰箱里有零食 |
[02:34] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:36] | Now, before we get this slumber party started, | 现在 在开始睡衣派对之前 |
[02:39] | would either of you care for a slumber companion? | 你们有人想要睡衣伙伴吗? |
[02:42] | I’m good. | 我不用 |
[02:47] | Pearl? | 珍珠? |
[02:47] | I’ll pass on the slumber pals. | 我不需要睡衣伙伴 |
[02:49] | Okay. Sleep it up, then. | 好吧. 入睡吧 |
[02:51] | Oh, right. | 噢 好吧 |
[02:54] | Is this right? | 这样对吗? |
[02:55] | No, you should lay down. | 不 你得躺下 |
[02:57] | I get it now. | 我知道了 |
[03:00] | Am I doing it? | 这样对吗? |
[03:01] | Well, that’s way better than before. | 呃 这比刚才好多了 |
[03:04] | But close your eyes all the way. | 但 一定要保持闭眼 |
[03:06] | Okay. All right. I’m sleeping now. | 好. 好的. 我在睡觉 |
[03:10] | I’m sleeping. | 我在睡觉 |
[03:11] | You can’t talk while you sleep. | 你睡觉时不能说话 |
[03:13] | How’s this even supposed to work? | 到底怎么才能入睡? |
[03:15] | It’s easy. | 这很简单 |
[03:17] | You just lie down, get nice and comfy, don’t move, | 你只要躺下 怎么舒服怎么来 不要乱动 |
[03:21] | and don’t think about anything. | 而且不要想任何事情 |
[03:26] | Steven Universe was filmed before a live studio audience. | “宇宙小子”在演播室现场观众面前实时录制 |
[03:26] | 格雷格说的话在美式情景喜剧片头经常使用. 第一个梦境是老式美国情景喜剧的风格. 石榴在梦中的表现类似”欢乐时光”中的Arthur Fonzarelli(“The Fonz”) | |
[03:29] | Oh, my goodness, | 哦 我的天哪 |
[03:30] | Connie’s going to be here any second now. | 康妮马上就到了 |
[03:32] | I can’t believe it. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[03:33] | Your first school dance. | 你的第一次校园舞会! |
[03:35] | Let me just fix your tie and– | 让我调整一下你的领带并- |
[03:37] | Stop fussing over Steven like a baby. | 别再把史蒂文当个宝宝拉 |
[03:39] | Amethyst, what did I tell you | 紫晶 我是怎么跟你说的 |
[03:41] | about riding that thing in the house? | 别在屋里滑那个 |
[03:42] | Have fun at your dance, dude. | 祝你舞会玩的愉快 伙计 |
[03:44] | “Bungacowa!”是”Cowabunga!”的倒装词. 这是美漫中一个表达兴奋的惯用语. 最初起源于漫画”史努比”并由”忍者神龟”和Bart Simpson( 巴特-辛普森一家) 发扬光大 | |
[03:46] | Amethyst, I’m gonna get you! | 紫晶 别让我抓到你! |
[03:49] | Just a second, Connie. | 马上 康妮 |
[03:51] | You won’t believe what Amethyst just–huh? | 你绝对猜不到紫晶刚刚-蛤? |
[03:54] | Can I help you? | 我能为你做什么吗? |
[03:58] | Chille tid. | 该放松了! |
[04:00] | Oh, hi, Garnet. Hey, Steven. | 哦 你好 石榴–嘿 史蒂文 |
[04:03] | You got to come to the beach tonight. | 你今晚一定要来沙滩上 |
[04:04] | There’s gonna be this huge bonfire party thing. | 到时会有个篝火派对哦! |
[04:07] | I can’t go to that. | 我去不了 |
[04:08] | I’m going to the big dance with Connie. | 我要和康妮参加一个大型舞会呢 |
[04:11] | Wow. The big dance. | 喔 盛大的舞会 |
[04:13] | Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. | 别做出格的事哦 |
[04:18] | She’s here! | 她来了! |
[04:19] | Okay, I’m ready for the big dance con– | 好啦 我准备好去跳舞了 康- |
[04:22] | huh? | 呃? |
[04:25] | Lapis? | 青金石? |
[04:32] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[04:34] | Oh, man… | 哦 妈呀… |
[04:35] | I feel asleep and had this weird dream. | 我睡着了 然后做了个奇怪的梦 |
[04:38] | I opened the door and Lapis was there, and– | 我打开门 青金石在门外 然后- |
[04:41] | well, that doesn’t make any sense. | 呃 这听起来毫无逻辑 |
[04:42] | Lapis is fused with Jasper at the bottom of the ocean. | 青金石正和碧玉在海底融合在一起 |
[04:46] | You’ve never had a dream before, huh? | 你从没做过梦吧? |
[04:48] | Uh…I don’t think so. | 哦…我觉得没有 |
[04:50] | Well, Pearl, dreams don’t always make sense. | 好吧 珍珠 梦并不总是合理的 |
[04:54] | When you dream, the thoughts in your head | 当你作梦时 你脑中的想法 |
[04:56] | get all mixed up into a weird movie. | 混合在一起 组成一部诡异的影片 |
[04:58] | And they’re really hard to explain, | 并且它们很难解释 |
[04:59] | which is why they’re boring to listen to. | 让其看起来很无聊 |
[05:02] | Like. this one time, | 就像 有一次 |
[05:04] | I had a dream where, like, these things | 我做了个梦 好像 有些东西 |
[05:06] | were being sold at the big donut, right? | 挂在甜甜圈店里出售 对吧? |
[05:08] | But the front door of the big donut shop | 但是甜甜圈店的前门 |
[05:11] | led to the back of my dad’s van. | 却连接到了我爸面包车的后面 |
[05:13] | So, I go into the van, | 于是 我走进了面包车 |
[05:15] | and Lion is driving for some reason, but… | 然后狮子因为某些原因在开车 但… |
[05:19] | …he’s driving really well. | …他开得非常好 |
[05:22] | And–and then I say to him, I says, “Lion–“ | 然后-然后我对他说 我说 “狮子-“ |
[05:27] | “Lion, how did you learn to drive you a v-van? | “狮子 你是怎么学会开面-面包车的?” |
[05:31] | You can’t even… | “你甚至不能” |
[05:32] | You…You can’t bring…Me…My… | “你…你都不能给我…我的…” |
[05:39] | 此处史蒂文用背上的螺旋桨飞行的画面致敬”屋顶上的小飞人”中的”Karlsson”( 卡尔松) “屋顶上的小飞人”是一部由瑞典作家Astrid Lindgren创作的儿童系列读物 | |
[05:43] | Dogcopter! | 狗升机! |
[05:44] | Mr. copter, sir, I’m one of your biggest fans! | 先生 我是您最忠实的粉丝之一! |
[05:47] | Can I please have your autograph? | 求求你能给我个签名吗? |
[05:51] | Mr. copter, please–hey, wait! | 狗升机先生 求求您-嘿 等等我! |
[05:53] | Where are you going? | 您要去哪? |
[05:55] | I hope the rumors about dogcopter in the tabloids | 我希望小报中有关狗升机先生的流言 |
[05:58] | aren’t true. | 都不是真的 |
[05:59] | Huh? Oh, hey, Pearl! | 嗯? 哦 嘿 珍珠! |
[06:02] | Wait…Don’t eat me! | 等等…别吃我啊! |
[06:05] | Ptoo! Ooh! Oh, man. | 噗! 唔! 哦 天哪 |
[06:07] | Thanks for the upgrade, Pearl! | 谢谢你给的升级组件 珍珠! |
[06:07] | 这个很明显了 “铁臂阿童木” | |
[06:09] | Now I can catch up with dog– | 现在我能追上狗- |
[06:11] | whoa. Amethyst? | 喔 紫晶? |
[06:16] | This is getting really weird. | 这一切 真的开始变得诡异了 |
[06:18] | This is weird. | 这确实很诡异 |
[06:19] | Hey, that sounds a lot like– | 嘿 那声音听起来很像- |
[06:22] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[06:23] | Lapis Lazuli! | 青金石! |
[06:24] | Steven, wh-what are you doing in here? | 史蒂文 你-你在这干什么? |
[06:27] | Uh, I know it’s weird, but I’m just dreaming, | 呃 我知道这听起来很怪 但我正在做梦 |
[06:30] | so don’t even worry about it. | 所以不用担心 |
[06:32] | What? No! | 什么? 不! |
[06:33] | Steven, I’m trying to concentrate. | 史蒂文 我正试着集中注意力 |
[06:36] | How are you here? | 你怎么会在这里? |
[06:37] | Oh, my gosh. Are you okay? | 哦 我的天哪 你还好吗? |
[06:39] | Steven, please, I– | 史蒂文 求求你 我- |
[06:45] | Ugh…Lapis! | 呃…青金石! |
[06:47] | Amethyst? | 紫晶? |
[06:49] | Hey, what are you laughing at? | 嘿 你在笑什么? |
[06:53] | Oh, Rose! This is wonderful! | 噢 罗丝! 这真是太好了! |
[06:57] | 这个太明显了 “泰坦尼克号”中Jack和Rose( 啧啧) 在船首的镜头 | |
[06:57] | I’m just having so much fun spending time with you, Rose! | 跟你在一起非常开心 罗丝! |
[07:01] | Forget about Greg. Let’s go travel the galaxy! | 忘了格雷格吧 我们一起在银河系旅游! |
[07:04] | Pearl, thank you so much… | 珍珠 非常感谢你… |
[07:07] | For fixing my van! | 修好我的车! |
[07:10] | Oh! Ugh! | 哦! 啊! |
[07:11] | Blegh… | 呕… |
[07:13] | Gah! | 恶… |
[07:17] | Pearl? | 珍珠? |
[07:19] | Uh…Yes, Steven? | 呃…好的 史蒂文? |
[07:21] | I had another dream about Lapis. | 我又做了 一个有关青金石的梦 |
[07:24] | Oh…That’s okay! Dreams aren’t real! | 噢…没什么! 梦不是真实的! |
[07:27] | They’re just mixed-up movies! | 那只是拼接电影! |
[07:29] | But I–I think I was talking to her. | 但我-我觉得我当时在和她对话 |
[07:32] | Wait. How do you know? | 等等 你怎么知道的? |
[07:34] | I don’t, but I could just feel it. | 我不知道 但我能感觉到 |
[07:37] | She was yelling, | 她在喊叫 |
[07:38] | and she was really freaked out. | 并且她真的受到刺激了 |
[07:40] | What did she say? Is she still in control? | 她说了什么? 她还能控制住吗? |
[07:43] | I…I don’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
[07:45] | Steven, you could be using your dreams | 史蒂文 你刚才可能通过你的梦境 |
[07:48] | to connect with her mentally. | 与她进行了心灵感应 |
[07:50] | Can you do it again? | 你能再做一次吗? |
[07:51] | Maybe Lapis can just tell you where they are. | 也许青金石刚好能告诉你她们在哪 |
[07:54] | I guess I have to go back to sleep. | 我猜我又得入睡了 |
[07:57] | Quick, Pearl, tell me about your dream | 快 珍珠 告诉我你的梦 |
[07:59] | so I can fall asleep. | 帮我入睡 |
[08:00] | M-my dream? | 我-我的梦? |
[08:01] | Come on, Pearl! It’s for the greater good! | 来啊 珍珠! 这是为了大局! |
[08:05] | If I must. | 如果我必须的话 |
[08:07] | So, in my dream, I was– | 好吧 在我的梦里 我正- |
[08:10] | What? | 哦? |
[08:13] | He been sleep. | 他这就睡着了 |
[08:17] | Oh! I know this is a dream now, | 噢! 我知道这已经是梦了 |
[08:19] | so I can imagine anything I want. | 那么我能想象出任何我想要的 |
[08:22] | Uh…Mashed potato. | 呃…土豆泥 |
[08:26] | Now how do I find Lapis? | 现在 我该怎么找到青金石? |
[08:28] | Not Lapis. | 不是青金石 |
[08:29] | Not Lapis. | 不是青金石~ |
[08:31] | Not Lapis. | 不是青金石- |
[08:32] | Ugh! Lion? | 呃! 狮子? |
[08:34] | Wait. You’re not Lion. | 等等 你不是狮子 |
[08:39] | Ow. What is this place? | 嗷 这是什么地方? |
[08:43] | Lapis! | 青金石! |
[08:44] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[08:45] | Why do you keep coming back? | 你为什么总是-跑回来?! |
[08:45] | 此处青金石与碧玉被链条连接在一起的设定致敬”Jojo奇幻大冒险”中的Chain Necklace Deathmatch( 颈链死斗) | |
[08:48] | I can’t get distracted! | 我不能被分心! |
[08:49] | I-I’ve got to hold us down | 我-我得把我们困在海底 |
[08:51] | with the weight of your planet’s ocean. | 借助你的星球的-海洋-的重量 |
[08:53] | I’ve got to keep her… | 我-必须-将她… |
[08:56] | Wait, Lapis, tell me where you are. | 等等 青金石 告诉我你们在哪 |
[08:58] | We can help you. | 我们能帮你 |
[09:01] | I told you! No! | 我告诉过你! 不! |
[09:11] | You! | 是你!!! |
[09:13] | Jasper! | 碧玉! |
[09:15] | You! | 是你!!! |
[09:17] | You! You! | 你-你! |
[09:21] | Ohh! No! | 噢! 不!!!!! |
[09:26] | Lapis! | 青金石! |
[09:27] | Can’t you see? | 你看不出来吗? |
[09:28] | I can’t stop, not for a second. | 我不能停下来 哪怕一秒也不行 |
[09:31] | Don’t look for me. | 不要再找我了 |
[09:33] | I don’t want your help. B-but– | 我不想要你的帮助. 但- |
[09:35] | just let me do this for you! | 就让我为你做这些吧! |
[09:37] | Lapis…No! | 青金石…不! |
[09:39] | I’m not Lapis anymore. | 我不再是…青金石了 |
[09:41] | 有没有感觉此处像是”火影忍者”中的绝吗? | |
[09:43] | We’re Malachite now. | 我们现在是 孔雀石 |
[09:45] | Lapis, no! | 青金石 不! |
[10:00] | Go! | 快走! |
[10:01] | Lapis! | 青金石! |
[10:03] | Steven, it’s okay. We’re here. | 史蒂文 没事了 我们就在这 |
[10:05] | Did you see her? | 你看到她了吗? |
[10:06] | Yeah. She’s still fused. | 是的 她还在融合体中 |
[10:08] | And she’s still in control, but I don’t know for how long. | 而且她还能控制住 但我不知道还能坚持多久 |
[10:11] | And– | 并且- |
[10:14] | This is a weird party. | 这 真是个奇怪的派对 |
[10:17] | Garnet! Mm. | 石榴! |
[10:18] | Steven, you’re still awake. | 史蒂文 你还没睡着 |
[10:21] | Amethyst was on a skateboard. | 紫晶刚才在滑滑板 |
[10:22] | And then dogcopter meowed at me | 接着狗升机对着我”喵”了一下 |
[10:24] | and was just not interested in what I had to say at all! | 而且对我说的没有任何兴趣! |
[10:26] | And I might have some issues I need to work out… | 也许我有些问题需要解决… |
[10:28] | But Lapis, she’s out there, and she’s still– | 但青金石 她就在外面 而且她仍然- |
[10:30] | shh, shh, shh, shh. | 嘘~嘘~嘘~嘘– |
[10:32] | I know you’re worried, | 我知道你很担心 |
[10:33] | but there’s nothing we can do right now. | 但现在我们什么也做不了 |
[10:35] | So let’s take it easy. | 所以让我们放松一下 |
[10:38] | I’ll show you how it’s done. | 我来告诉你们该怎么做 |
[10:42] | That’s pretty convincing. | 这还真有说服力啊 |
[10:44] | Garnet? | 石榴? |
[10:49] | ♪ If I could begin to be | 如果我可以做到 |
[10:52] | ♪ half of what you think of me | 你对我期望的一半 |
[10:55] | ♪ I could do about anything | 我愿意做任何事 |
[10:57] | ♪ I could even learn how to love like you ♪ | 我愿学会像你一样 去爱 |