时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ We ♪ are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
[00:03] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
[00:04] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
[00:07] | ♪ and if you think we can’t, we’ll ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
[00:10] | ♪ always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
[00:12] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
[00:14] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
[00:16] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
[00:17] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:18] | ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:19] | ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:21] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
[00:23] | 求救 | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:36] | I don’t get this cartoon, man. | 我理解不了这个动画 兄弟 |
[00:37] | Why don’t they just eat the ice cream off the floor? | 它们为什么不干脆把地上的冰淇淋吃掉呢? |
[00:40] | They don’t have to cry about it. | 他们没必要哭啊 |
[00:43] | Aw, not again. | 嗷 又来了 |
[00:46] | It was doing this yesterday, too. | 昨天也出现过这种情况 |
[00:48] | Hang on. I got it. | 等一下 我能搞定 |
[00:52] | How about now? Aah. | 现在呢? |
[00:53] | It’s never done that before. | 电视之前从没出现过这种情况 |
[00:55] | On all frequencies…Peridot. | 通过全频段…橄榄石 |
[00:57] | This is Peridot, | 我是橄榄石 |
[00:59] | transmitting on all frequencies | 通过全频段 |
[01:00] | from abandoned crystal system colony planet earth | 从已废弃的水晶体系殖民地地球发送信息 |
[01:03] | to yellow diamond. | 致黄钻石 |
[01:04] | My mission has been compromised. | 我的任务失败了 |
[01:06] | My escort and informant are gone, | 我的护送者与线人消失了 |
[01:08] | and I am now stranded. | 而且我现在被困在这里 |
[01:10] | Please send help. | 一定要派遣支援啊! |
[01:11] | This is Peridot, transmitting on all frequencies… | 我是橄榄石 通过全频段… |
[01:14] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的. 谢谢 |
[01:16] | Connie says it’s on her TV, too. | 康妮说她电视上也是这个 |
[01:18] | But where could Peridot | 但橄榄石能从哪 |
[01:19] | be broadcasting a signal that strong? | 传送这么强的信号? |
[01:21] | There’s only one place. | 只有一个地方 |
[01:29] | Lion, are you okay? | 狮子 你还好吗? |
[01:31] | It’s as I feared. | 正如我所担心的 |
[01:35] | It looks like Peridot somehow repaired the communication hub. | 看来橄榄石通过某些手段修复了通讯中枢站 |
[01:39] | Well, at least some of it. | 或者 至少也是一部分 |
[01:41] | So we just got to wreck it up again, right? | 所以…我们只需要再一次砸坏它 对吧? |
[01:44] | You guys should form Sugilite. | 你们得融合成苏纪石 |
[01:46] | Yeah? | …是吗? |
[01:47] | Well, uh, it’s up to Garnet, I guess. | 呃 我觉得 这得看石榴 |
[01:50] | What do you say? Shall we mash it up? | 你怎么看? 我们要不砸个爽? |
[01:53] | No. | 不 |
[01:54] | But…Don’t we need to be huge like last time? | 但…难道我们不需要像上次一样巨大吗? |
[01:57] | Last time was a disaster. | 上次是场灾难 |
[01:59] | Last time we fused, Sugilite went berserk. | 上次我们融合时 苏纪石暴走了 |
[02:01] | And it’s because of her that we can’t even warp here anymore. | 而且归功于她我们之后都没法传送到这了 |
[02:04] | I could be rash, you could be reckless, | 我会变得草率 你则会变得鲁莽 |
[02:07] | and we could both get carried away. | 最后我们都会忘乎所以 |
[02:09] | So, for the time being, Sugilite is benched. | 所以 这次 苏纪石要下场了 |
[02:15] | What we need now is to be careful. | 我们现在需要的是仔细 |
[02:19] | It’s you and me, Pearl. | 这次该你和我了 珍珠 |
[02:20] | Let’s fuse. | 咱们融合吧 |
[02:24] | Don’t cry, Pearl. | 不要哭 珍珠 |
[02:29] | Come on. Let’s do this. | 来吧 一起完成任务 |
[02:30] | I’m right behind you. | 我跟着你呢 |
[02:33] | Fusion! Fusion! Fusion! Fusion! | 融合 融合 融合 融合! |
[02:36] | Ready. | 准备 |
[02:38] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[02:39] | It’s been such a long time. | 恍如隔世啊 |
[02:43] | 此处舞蹈参考自韩国歌手sunmi( 李宣美) 同时与其歌曲Full Moon同步 | |
[03:10] | Good evening, everybody! | 观众们晚上好! |
[03:15] | This is the lovely sardonyx, coming to you live | 我是可爱的红玛瑙 |
[03:18] | from the soon-to-be former communication hub. | 在即将彻底报废的通讯中枢为你现场直播 |
[03:21] | How are y’all doing tonight? | 你们今晚怎么样? |
[03:23] | Great. | 好极了 |
[03:24] | Giant woman! | 女巨人! |
[03:26] | Oh, my stars. | 噢 我的星星啊 |
[03:27] | If it isn’t Steven Universe. | 这不是史蒂文·宇宙吗 |
[03:29] | We finally meet. | 我们总算见面了 |
[03:30] | So…What do you think? | 那么…你认为呢? |
[03:32] | Was I worth the wait? | 等待我值吗? |
[03:34] | What am I saying? Of course I was. | 我在说什么瞎话啊? 当然啦 |
[03:38] | Wow. You’re so articulated. | 喔 你真能说会道啊 |
[03:40] | Well, aren’t you the sweetest little charmer? | 你不也是最可爱的小帅哥吗? |
[03:43] | I could literally squish you right now. | 我现在真想将你在手心挤挤 |
[03:45] | It would not be hard. | 反正又不难 |
[03:48] | Sorry. I’m just so excited to be here. | 对不起 我实在是太高兴我能来这里了 |
[03:51] | You see, I haven’t exactly been myself lately. | 你知道 我最近一直不能做自己呢 |
[03:57] | Fusion joke. | 融合段子 |
[03:59] | And jokes aren’t the only thing I’ve got. | 我有的 不只是段子 |
[04:04] | Hmm? Oh! | 嗯? 哦! |
[04:13] | Are you gonna smash stuff with your war hammer? | 你要用你的战锤砸些东西吗? |
[04:16] | “Smash”is the word one would use | “砸”是用来形容 |
[04:18] | to describe what someone else might do. | 另外一个人会做的事的词 |
[04:21] | Now… | 现在… |
[04:23] | The proper words used to describe yours truly are… | 真正用来形容在下的词是… |
[04:26] | “Specific”… | 明确 |
[04:29] | …”intelligent”… | 聪慧 |
[04:30] | “Accurate”… | 精准 |
[04:32] | “Faultless”… | 无瑕 |
[04:34] | …”elegant”… | 优雅 |
[04:35] | “Controlled”… | 得体 |
[04:36] | “Surgical,””graceful”… | 精妙 风度 |
[04:38] | And… | 当然还有… |
[04:40] | “Powerful”! | 强力! |
[04:44] | But, yes, occasionally, I am known to smash. | 但 是的 有时 我也会 砸东西 |
[04:55] | Now, just remember, everybody… | 现在 大家一定要牢记… |
[04:57] | If you ever have need of the lovely sardonyx, | 一旦你有求于可爱的红玛瑙 |
[04:59] | let Pearl and Garnet know. | 要告诉珍珠和石榴哦 |
[05:01] | I’ll be there in a flash–literally. | 我立刻就会出现-真的 |
[05:15] | You guys were amazing! | 你们太棒了! |
[05:17] | We were? Oh. Well, that’s good. | 我们刚才真是这样? 哦 那很好啊 |
[05:19] | We were awesome! | 我们赞爆了! |
[05:23] | Why don’t we do that more often? | 我们为什么不经常这么做? |
[05:25] | Why, pear? Why did you lie to me? | 为什么 梨? 为什么要对我撒谎? |
[05:28] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[05:32] | Aw. Pear. | 噢 梨 |
[05:33] | I’d forgive her. Wouldn’t you? | 我会原谅她. 你呢? |
[05:38] | Oh, hey, Amethyst. | 喔 嘿 紫晶 |
[05:39] | You’re missing “crying breakfast friends.” | 你要错过”哭泣早餐朋友”了 |
[05:41] | That’s okay. | 没什么 |
[05:42] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[05:43] | But it’s a really good one so far. | 但这集目前为止非常好看 |
[05:46] | Not really. | 并不 |
[05:47] | Don’t worry. I’m recording it for later. | 别担心 我在录制 可以待会看 |
[05:51] | It’s the signal again. | 又是这个信号 |
[05:53] | Peridot. | 橄榄石! |
[05:54] | Pearl, the signal is back. | 珍珠 信号又出现了! |
[05:56] | Again? | 又一次? |
[05:57] | We need to get back out there. | 我们得回去 |
[05:58] | Right. | 好 |
[05:59] | Steven, where’s Lion? | 史蒂文 狮子呢? |
[06:01] | Amethyst, get your head out of the fridge. | 紫晶 把头从冰箱里收回来 |
[06:01] | 此处”MooMoo Milk”致敬”口袋妖怪”系列中的同名饮料 | |
[06:02] | Let’s go, guys. | 出发吧 各位 |
[06:06] | I hope you’re ready. | 我希望你准备好了 |
[06:07] | You know I am. | 你知道的 |
[06:10] | What’s this–an encore performance? | 这是什么? 返场表演吗? |
[06:13] | Just couldn’t get enough of me, could you? | 还想见到我 不是吗? |
[06:18] | What are we waiting for? | 我们在等什么? |
[06:19] | Let the show begin! | 表演开始! |
[06:23] | ♪ Maybe you’re better off with her ♪ | 也许你更应和她一起 |
[06:27] | ♪ I think she’s better for you ♪ | 我想她更适合你 |
[06:31] | ♪ I forgot how great it felt to be us ♪ | 我已忘记我们间的美好 |
[06:36] | ♪ guess I got carried away ♪ | 也许我得意忘形了 |
[06:40] | ♪ I had to use you to make me feel strong ♪ | 我只能通过你获得力量 |
[06:43] | ♪ but I don’t care about that now ♪ | 但现在我不再在乎 |
[06:48] | ♪ I see a tower built out of my mistakes ♪ | 我看着我的错误铸成的塔 |
[06:51] | ♪ and it all comes crashing down ♪ | 现在已经崩塌 |
[06:56] | ♪ is there something I can do? ♪ | 我还有什么能做? |
[07:01] | ♪ Is there something I can do? ♪ | 我还有什么能做? |
[07:05] | ♪ Is there something I can do? ♪ | 我还有什么能做? |
[07:08] | ♪ Can I make it up to you? ♪ | 我能否再做补偿? |
[07:18] | Peridot’s been back here twice, | 橄榄石已经回来过两次了 |
[07:20] | so the odds are good she’ll come back again, right? | 显然她还会再来第三次 对吧? |
[07:23] | Bam! That’s when we’ll get her. | Bam! 这样我们就能抓到她了. |
[07:24] | Yeah. Bam! | 对啊 Bam! |
[07:26] | Garnet will be so impressed. | 石榴肯定会有另眼相看 |
[07:28] | And then she’ll think I’m cool again! | 然后她会觉得我酷回来了! |
[07:36] | Nothing… | 没有… |
[07:38] | More nothing… | 还是没有… |
[07:40] | There she is! | 啊! 她在那! |
[07:42] | No, wait. That’s just a weird cactus. | 不 等等 那只是个奇怪的仙人掌 |
[07:47] | I don’t think she’s coming. | 我觉得她不会来了 |
[07:49] | Uh, what are you doing? | 呃…你在干嘛? |
[07:51] | If you make your eyes blurry, it looks like | 如果你让你的眼睛失焦 看起来 |
[07:53] | there’s a little magic sausage between your fingers. | 两根手指尖出现了一根魔法香肠 |
[07:56] | This is stupid. | 真是蠢爆了 |
[07:57] | It doesn’t even work | 这根本没用 |
[07:58] | Try this. | 这样 |
[07:59] | Hey, don’t mess with my–oh! | 嘿 别乱搞我的…哦~ |
[08:03] | Well, even if we didn’t catch Peridot, | 当然 即使我们没抓到橄榄石 |
[08:05] | at least I taught you a great way to pass the time. | 至少我教你了一种挥霍时间的好方法 |
[08:09] | What? | 蛤? |
[08:09] | I think I saw something. | 我感觉看到了什么 |
[08:11] | It’s Peridot’s escape pod. | 是橄榄石的逃生舱 |
[08:13] | She fixed it somehow? | 她修好了? |
[08:15] | But I thought we had it. | 但我还以为在我们手里 |
[08:16] | Did she steal it from the temple? | 她从神庙里偷出来的? |
[08:18] | Whoa. She’s lifting the pillar guys. | 喔 她在用逃生舱搬运柱子 |
[08:21] | And she’s fixing the hub. | 然后…她在修复通讯中枢 |
[08:24] | What’s she doing up there? | 她在上面做什么? |
[08:26] | Enhance. | 放大 |
[08:28] | Hey, for some reason, Peridot kind of looks like… | 嘿 不知为什么 橄榄石看起来有点像… |
[08:31] | Pearl? | 珍珠? |
[08:33] | What?! Let me see. | 蛤? 让我看看 |
[08:36] | Oh, no. | 哦 天哪 |
[08:40] | Why would Pearl rebuild the hub? | 为什么珍珠要重建通讯中枢? |
[08:43] | Maybe she’s trying to study how it works? | 也许她在试着了解它是如何工作的? |
[08:45] | No. | 不是 |
[08:46] | I don’t think that’s it. | 我不觉得是这样 |
[08:47] | Maybe she’s trying to get us more channels? | 也许她是在试着添加更多的频道? |
[08:52] | Oh! | 哦! |
[08:53] | This is no good. | 这可不好 |
[08:55] | W-what’s wrong? | 有什么不对吗? |
[08:56] | It’s Peridot. | 是橄榄石 |
[08:58] | She must have fixed the communication hub again. | 她肯定又修复了通讯中枢 |
[09:01] | Garnet… | 石榴… |
[09:02] | It’s the hub again. | 通讯中枢又出事了 |
[09:04] | She’s evading my future vision. | 她躲过了我的预知能力 |
[09:05] | No matter how many times I try, I can’t see us finding Peridot. | 不管试多少次 我都没法看见我们抓到橄榄石 |
[09:09] | Come on, team. | 快点 各位 |
[09:13] | I can’t believe Peridot is giving us so much trouble. | 我不敢相信橄榄石带给我们这么多麻烦 |
[09:15] | But it hardly matters, right, Garnet? | 但这不算什么 对吗 石榴? |
[09:17] | We can disable this tower | 我们能破坏这座塔 |
[09:19] | as many times as we need to together, okay? | 不管要多少次 只要我们一起 对吧? |
[09:21] | Okay. I’m ready. | 好吧. 我准备好了 |
[09:22] | Are you ready, Garnet? | 你准备好了吗 石榴? |
[09:22] | I know what she’s doing. You do? | 我知道她在做什么 |
[09:24] | You do? | 真的? |
[09:26] | Stop! | 停下! |
[09:28] | Is something the matter, Amethyst? | 有什么不对劲吗 紫晶? |
[09:30] | You–you shouldn’t. | 你-你不该这样 |
[09:32] | Pearl, we saw you. | 珍珠 我们看到你了 |
[09:35] | What? | 啊? |
[09:36] | You need to tell Garnet it was you. | 你得告诉石榴是你 |
[09:38] | I don’t understand. | 一脸蒙b |
[09:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:43] | It’s just so much fun being sardonyx with you. | 这…只是…跟你一起成为红玛瑙真的很有趣 |
[09:48] | That’s why I couldn’t see us finding Peridot. | 怪不得我看不到我们找到橄榄石 |
[09:51] | Wait. Let me explain. | 等等 听我解释 |
[09:52] | You’ve been fixing the hub! | 是你一直在修复通讯中枢! |
[09:55] | It really was Peridot… | 真的是橄榄石… |
[09:56] | The first time. | 第一次时 |
[09:57] | You tricked me. | 你骗了我 |
[09:59] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不 不不不不 |
[10:00] | No, we just needed a reason to fuse. | 不 我们只是需要个融合的理由 |
[10:02] | I just wanted to share a few more victories with you. | 我只想和你多分享几次胜利而已 |
[10:05] | Those weren’t victories. | 那些不是胜利 |
[10:07] | Wait, Garnet. | 等等 石榴 |
[10:08] | You know, we’re so much weaker than you. | 你看 我们相比你要弱小太多 |
[10:10] | Fusing with you is like our one chance to feel… | 和你融合是我们感觉变强的一个 |
[10:13] | Stronger. | 机会 |
[10:14] | Garnet: Don’t defend her. | 不要庇护她 |
[10:15] | Peridot is out there somewhere, | 橄榄石就在地球上某处 |
[10:16] | and Pearl’s been distracting us with nothing. | 而珍珠一直在分散我们的注意力…就因为些破事! |
[10:21] | Garnet…That’s enough. | 石榴…够了 |
[10:22] | Amethyst, fuse with me. | 紫晶 跟我融合 |
[10:24] | But… | 但… |
[10:25] | Let’s just get this over with. | 让我们赶紧结束这一切吧 |
[10:33] | 此处苏纪石的出拳动作受”大力水手”的Twister-Sock Punch与”任天堂全明星大乱斗”中大金刚的Giant Punch启发 | |
[10:44] | Please forgive me. | 求求你原谅我吧 |
[10:46] | Of course I forgive you. | 我当然会原谅你啦 |
[11:02] | Man. | 我的天 |
[11:03] | It sure would be nice | 该有多好啊 |
[11:05] | if things worked out the way they do in cartoons. | 如果这能跟动画一样轻松解决 |
[11:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:09] | It would. | 如果的话 |
[11:12] | ♪ You | 你 |
[11:17] | ♪ love like you | 爱 如你 |