时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 拱顶石汽车旅馆 | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:04] | Pearl! Where’ve you been? | 珍珠! 你最近去哪了? |
[00:06] | Looking for Peridot. | …找橄榄石啊 |
[00:09] | For a few days straight. | 也就几这几天 |
[00:10] | Steven, I know I might have… | 史蒂文 我知道我也许… |
[00:12] | Disappointed all of you. | 让你们 失望了 |
[00:14] | I know Garnet’s very upset with me. | 我知道石榴还在生我的气 |
[00:16] | But I’m going to prove to her that she can trust me again. | 但我要向她证明她可以再次信任我 |
[00:19] | Oh, Garnet! I was just looking for Peridot! | 噢 石榴! 我刚刚在寻找橄榄石哦! |
[00:23] | She’s bound to be somewhere, right? | 她肯定在什么地方 对吧? |
[00:25] | Any new ideas? | 有什么新想法吗? |
[00:31] | I’m sorry. | 我对不起 |
[00:33] | Who wants to go on a road trip?! | 谁想参加公路自驾游?! |
[00:38] | Um…Is this a bad time? | 呃…我来的不是时候? |
[00:41] | No. Please continue. | 不 请继续 |
[00:42] | Well, I gotta drive over to the next state, keystone. | 好吧 我要开车去隔壁州-拱顶石 |
[00:45] | You mean, the keystone state? | 你指 拱顶石州? |
[00:46] | Right, the state named keystone. | 没错 那个州就叫”拱顶石” |
[00:46] | “拱顶石州”对应现实中的宾夕法尼亚州. 格雷格手中册子上的轮廓与宾夕法尼亚州相近 且宾夕法尼亚处于最初的13个殖民地中央 曾被称为”The Keystone State”. | |
[00:48] | I met a guy on an Internet message board | 我在网上的留言板认识了一个人 |
[00:50] | who’s selling car-wash brushes for real cheap! | 卖的洗车用的刷子简直白菜价! |
[00:53] | I just gotta meet him in keystone and pick ’em up. | 我只需要到拱顶石州跟他碰头并拿货就好 |
[00:56] | I don’t like those brushes. They feel weird on your fur. | 我不喜欢那种刷子 用来洗毛发时总感觉怪怪的 |
[00:59] | Well, do you like motels? | 那么 你喜欢汽车旅馆吗? |
[01:01] | Probably! | 很可能哦! |
[01:02] | Think you’d like to stay at a motel | 你愿意在汽车旅馆里 |
[01:04] | with your favorite dad? | 陪你最喜欢的老爸吗? |
[01:06] | I don’t know if you’re my favorite… | 我不觉得你是我的最爱哦… |
[01:08] | What? Huh? | 啊? |
[01:09] | Oh, you kidder. Come here. | 哦 你个崽子 给我过来 |
[01:12] | I can’t wait to get room service! | 我等不及享受客房服务了! |
[01:14] | You’re thinking of a hotel. | 你想的是”饭店” |
[01:17] | We’re going to a motel! | 我们要去的是”汽车旅馆” |
[01:18] | It’ll have a pool and free ice. | 那里有泳池和免费冰块 |
[01:21] | And it’s right next to the best diner in the world! | 而且它就在全世界最好的餐厅旁边! |
[01:25] | I’m coming, too. | 我也要去 |
[01:26] | What? | 啊? |
[01:27] | Even better! | 更好了! |
[01:28] | Hey, Garnet, I know I’m talking this place up, | 嘿 石榴 我知道我有点过度渲染了 |
[01:31] | but it ain’t exactly the ritz. | 其实没听上去那么好 |
[01:31] | “the ritz”可能指的是伦敦的五星级酒店The Ritz hotel( 利兹酒店) | |
[01:33] | I’ll be the judge of that. | 我自己会做判断的 |
[01:35] | Well, in that case…Road trip! | 那么 这样的话…公路旅行! |
[01:38] | Road trip! | 公路旅行! |
[01:40] | Road trip. | 公路旅行 |
[01:41] | Wonderful! | 好极了! |
[01:42] | I’ll make sure Amethyst knows that… | 我会确保紫晶知道要… |
[01:45] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:46] | Well, goodbye. | 那么…再见 |
[01:48] | This is gonna be fun, right, dad? | 这会很有趣 对吧 老爸? |
[01:59] | 现实中也有一家”Keystone Motel”坐落于St. Pete Beach Florida. 那家汽车旅馆曾被宇宙小子的粉丝们恶搞过–有人在Google Plus上 留下差评 称”马桶被冻住了””披萨是方形的””游泳池被完全蒸发”之类的. | |
[02:02] | Another great thing about motels– | 另一个汽车旅馆的优势- |
[02:04] | you can drive right up to your door! | 你能直接开到客房门前! |
[02:09] | I’m gonna swim in the pool, order a movie, get free ice! | 我要在泳池里畅游 点播一部大片 享受免费冰块! |
[02:12] | It’s gonna be great! | 这次一定会超赞的! |
[02:14] | Not before we check for bedbugs, it isn’t! | 之前先让我检查一下有没有床虱啊! |
[02:19] | Good news! We’re bugless! | 好消息! 没有床虱! |
[02:22] | Oop, that’s my cue. | 喔 有消息了 |
[02:24] | Hey, do you mind holding down the fort till I get back? | 嘿 你不介意在我回来前”守住城堡”吗? |
[02:29] | Great. I’m off to see a man about a tunnel brush. | 好 那我去和卖隧道刷的人碰面了 |
[02:29] | 格雷格此处的话是”see a man about a dog/ horse”的变种. 原话从对比赛下注的委婉表达 演变成为避免流露真实原因 用来结束对话的用语 | |
[02:32] | An Internet man. | 一个网友 |
[02:34] | If I’m not back in an hour, call the police. | 如果一小时内我没回来 记得报警 |
[02:34] | 格雷格此处的话是”If I’m not back [ soon] call the police”的变种 这里应该是致敬默片时代的Keystone Kops | |
[02:38] | Oh-kay! | 好~的! |
[02:40] | Bounce with me, Garnet! | 跟我一起蹦吧 石榴! |
[02:43] | O-or we could look at brochures. | 或-或者我们也可以看看宣传册子 |
[02:45] | Ooh, keystone caverns. | 噢~拱顶石洞穴 |
[02:45] | “Keystone Caverns”可能指的是”Crystal Cave”;”Crystal Cave”是宾夕法尼亚州东南部的一处自然景观. | |
[02:47] | Calm down. | 要冷静 |
[02:49] | I don’t feel like forgiving Pearl! | 我不想原谅珍珠! |
[02:52] | Don’t understand | 我不理解 |
[02:53] | we must! | 我们必须要! |
[02:54] | If you’re not going to listen, then you can just go! | 如果你不想听 你可以离开啊! |
[02:58] | We must move past this, Ruby. | 我们必须放下这件事 红宝石 |
[03:00] | She lied to us so we’d form sardonyx! | 她向我们撒谎 好让我们组成红玛瑙! |
[03:03] | She tricked us! Don’t you feel used?! | 她骗了我们! 你不觉得被利用了吗? |
[03:06] | Ruby! Sapphire! I– | 红宝石! 蓝宝石! 我- |
[03:07] | you’re choosing to take it personally. | 你选择将这件事过度抬高 |
[03:09] | It’s fusion, Sapphire! | 这是融合 蓝宝石! |
[03:12] | What’s more personal to us than fusion?! | 还有什么对于我们 相比融合 更重要?! |
[03:16] | I know you’re still upset. | 我知道你仍然很生气 |
[03:18] | Oh, so it’s just me? | 哦 所以只是我喽? |
[03:20] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[03:21] | Can’t you see I’m completely engulfed with rage? | 你难道看不出我完全被愤怒吞没了? |
[03:25] | Well, it doesn’t feel like it! | 那么 我怎么感觉不到 ?! |
[03:27] | The sooner we forgive Pearl, | 我们越早原谅珍珠 |
[03:29] | the better it will be for us all. | 对我们所有人都越好 |
[03:31] | You’re not as above this as you think you are! | 你 并非 层次更高 像 你 自以为 那样! |
[03:37] | Yes, I am. | 没错 我就是 |
[03:42] | You can’t stay angry with her forever. | 你不可能永远生她的气 |
[03:45] | Wanna bet? | 想赌赌吗? |
[03:46] | Ruby, the carpet. | 红宝石 注意地毯 |
[03:49] | You–I can’t even–ugh! | 你-我都不能-啊! |
[03:53] | Nice to see you again? | 很高兴 再次见到你? |
[03:56] | Nice to see you, too. | 很高兴见到你 |
[04:03] | Hey, Ruby. | 嘿 红宝石 |
[04:04] | You wanna swim in the pool? | 你想在泳池里游泳吗? |
[04:06] | It’s fusion, Steven! | 这可是融合 史蒂文! |
[04:07] | It’s like Sapphire doesn’t even care! | 感觉蓝宝石根本就不在乎! |
[04:09] | And we’re supposed to be the bigger gem about this. | “而且我们应该用’成年人’的视角看问题” |
[04:12] | We’re always the bigger gem! | 我们 一 直 是 “成年人”! |
[04:15] | Well, not this time! Not about this! | 那么 不行! 这次不行! 这件事! 不行! |
[04:18] | Come on, why don’t you come cool down in the pool? | 来吧 为什么不在泳池里先冷静一下呢? |
[04:22] | I don’t need to cool down! | 我 才不需要冷-静呢! |
[04:25] | Come on, Ruby. The water’s nice! | 快啊 红宝石 水很爽~哦! |
[04:29] | Why does she always act like I’m being ridiculous? | 为什么她 总是 表现的像 我才是 荒谬的一方? |
[04:33] | Just because she wants to pretend | 就只因为她想伪装成 |
[04:35] | that she doesn’t have feelings?! | 自己没有感情一样 |
[04:36] | Ruby? | 红宝石? |
[04:38] | You made a warm spot! | 你把泳池变成温泉了! |
[04:41] | Ah! A hot spot! | 啊! 是”烫泉”了! |
[04:43] | Boiling! | 水开了! |
[04:46] | Uh, I’m gonna go back to the room. | 呃 我还是回屋吧 |
[04:52] | Sapphire? | 蓝宝石? |
[04:53] | Hello, Steven. | 你好 史蒂文 |
[04:54] | A-are you…D-d-doin’okay? | 你-你…还-还-还好吗? |
[04:58] | I’m fine. | 我-很-好 |
[05:00] | O-okay. | 好-吧 |
[05:02] | W-wanna watch TV together? | 想-想一起看电视吗? |
[05:04] | Sure. | 可以 |
[05:05] | Huh. The channels are all the wrong numbers. | 哈 频道的号码都乱了 |
[05:09] | Hey, can you use your future powers | 嘿~你能用你的预知能力 |
[05:11] | to predict what channel I’d love the most? | 预测一下我最喜欢的频道吗? |
[05:14] | Hmm…43. But there’s not much on. | 嗯…43 但也没什么 |
[05:14] | 宾夕法尼亚州的43频道为标清Nickelodeon( 尼克) 台 Nickelodeon为Cartoon Network( 卡通网络 “宇宙小子”的东家) 的竞争对手 | |
[05:21] | Hey, Sapphire… | 嘿 蓝宝石… |
[05:23] | Even if I do, Ruby won’t listen. | 即使我这样做 红宝石也不会听的 |
[05:25] | Huh? | 蛤? |
[05:26] | You’re going to say I should talk to Ruby, | 你会说我该和红宝石谈谈 |
[05:28] | but it won’t help. | 但这没用 |
[05:30] | B-but she seems really upset. | 但-但她看起来非常生气 |
[05:33] | That doesn’t matter. | 这无关紧要 |
[05:35] | We can’t stay mad at Pearl forever, | 她不可能永远生珍珠的气 |
[05:36] | and she can’t stay mad at me forever. | 而且她也不可能永远生我的气 |
[05:38] | And then she’ll come back and see that I’m right. | 而且之后她会回心转意并发现我是对的 |
[05:41] | A-a-are you s-sure? | 你-你-你确-确-确定? |
[05:44] | I can see the path of fate as it stretches toward the horizon. | 我能看到命运的轨迹一路延伸到时间的地平线 |
[05:48] | Ruby can’t avoid the inevitable. | 红宝石躲避不了宿命 |
[05:50] | She’s just letting her emotions get out of hand. | 她只是在让自己的情绪失控 |
[05:53] | N-n-not you, though? | 你不是吗? |
[05:55] | No. | 当然 |
[05:57] | I’m…Going to the bathroom. | 我…得去卫生间了 |
[05:59] | Also inevitable. | 同样无法避免 |
[06:01] | Sapphire? | 蓝宝石? |
[06:03] | The toilet’s frozen. | 马桶冻住了 |
[06:05] | Such is fate. | 这就是命啊 |
[06:06] | Am I fated to pee outside on the grass, too? | 那我也注定要去外面的草地上尿了? |
[06:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:11] | “Keystone state”… | 拱顶石州… |
[06:15] | Hey, stu-ball, I brought dinner. | 嘿 小子 我带晚餐了哦 |
[06:17] | Hey, dad. How’d it go? | 嘿 老爸 怎么样? |
[06:19] | Well, he wasn’t an ex-murderer, so that was good. | 呃 他以前不是个凶手 这还不错 |
[06:22] | What are you doing outside in your bathing suit? | 你穿着浴衣在外面干什么? |
[06:25] | And where’s Garnet? | 而且石榴在哪? |
[06:27] | He’s not going to like that it’s square. | 他不会喜欢方形 |
[06:31] | Oh, boy. Where’s the other one? | 哦 天哪 另一个呢? |
[06:33] | She’s pacing around in what used to be the pool. | 她在原来是泳池的地方散步呢 |
[06:38] | Something pretty serious must be going on | 有些非常严重的事情发生了 |
[06:40] | if it made Garnet split up. | 如果都能让石榴分裂了的话 |
[06:42] | But hey, we can still have a good time. | 但 嘿 我们仍能高兴起来啊 |
[06:44] | Square Pizza?! | 方形的披萨? |
[06:46] | What’s wrong with this crazy state?! | 这个疯狂的州怎么了? |
[06:46] | “方形披萨”可能指的是宾夕法尼亚州东北部非常流行的”Old Forge style pizza” “Old Forge style pizza”通常使用American cheese 而且通常叫”tray”( 盘) 和”cut”( 块) 而非”pie”( 张) 和”slice”( 片) | |
[06:48] | Son, there’ll come a time in your life | 儿子 你生命中总有些时候 |
[06:51] | when you learn to accept all Pizza. | 得学会接受所有的披萨 |
[06:53] | Why can’t Ruby and Sapphire just make up? | 为什么红宝石和蓝宝石直接 和好呢? |
[06:57] | Sometimes people that love each other | 有的时候相互爱恋的人 |
[06:59] | can hurt each other’s feelings without meaning to. | 可能会无意中相互伤害 |
[07:01] | We should just give them some space. | 我们应该给他们点空间 |
[07:03] | But I think they’d work it out | 但我觉得她们能解决这个问题 |
[07:05] | if they’d just talk to each other. | 如果她们愿意沟通的话 |
[07:07] | Everything will be better in the morning. | 明天早上一切都会变好的 |
[07:09] | We’ll all go to the best diner in the world, | 我们都要去世界上最好的餐厅 |
[07:10] | where they’ll eat the best breakfast in the world. | 她们将吃到世界上最好的早餐 |
[07:13] | You think that’ll help? | 你觉得这有用吗? |
[07:15] | Nothing like a little breakfast to bring people together. | 没什么能像早餐一样让人们团聚 |
[07:18] | You really are my favorite dad. | 你确实是我最喜欢的老爸 |
[07:20] | I knew this Pizza would put me over the top. | 我就知道这份披萨能帮到我 |
[07:24] | 世界上 最好的 餐厅 | |
[07:27] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[07:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:29] | Thanks! | 谢谢! |
[07:34] | What’s the matter? Not hungry? | 怎么了? 不饿吗? |
[07:36] | Gems don’t need to eat, dad. | 宝石人不用吃饭 爸爸 |
[07:38] | Eh, Garnet likes to eat sometimes. | 呃 石榴有时会吃啊 |
[07:40] | Ugh! Well, Garnet’s not here! | 啊! 显然 石榴 不 在! |
[07:47] | Mmm. Oh, boy! | 唔 我的天! |
[07:50] | This really is the best diner in the world! | 这-真的是-世界上-最好的餐厅! |
[07:56] | You’re shaking the table. | 你在晃桌子 |
[07:57] | Oh?! Heh! | 噢?! 哈! |
[07:58] | I’m kinda surprised you felt anything at all, to be honest! | 我 很好奇你居然还 有点感情 说实话! |
[08:02] | I didn’t need to feel–I saw. | 我-不需要-感觉 我能看到 |
[08:04] | Everything’s just so crystal clear to you, isn’t it?! | 所 有 事你都 看 得 一清 二楚 不 是 吗?! |
[08:11] | This will pass. | 这会过去了 |
[08:12] | She’ll eventually just burn herself out. | 她迟早会让自己熄火的 |
[08:15] | That’s what you think! | 那是你 的 想 法! |
[08:16] | I am an eternal flame, baby! | 我是永不熄灭的烈焰 baby! |
[08:22] | You don’t know me! | 你又不了解我! |
[08:22] | How could I possibly not know you | 我怎么可能不了解 |
[08:23] | Look at you! Awww-haw-haw. | 你看看你! 嗷~嚎-嚎 |
[08:24] | we always fused. | 我们总是融合在一起 |
[08:25] | Hey, it’s okay, pal! | 嘿 这没什么 伙计! |
[08:25] | Look at you. Look at what you’re going on about… | 看看你自己 看看你在干什么… |
[08:26] | You don’t even know yourself! Hah! | 你都不了解你自己! 哈! |
[08:26] | We can still save this! | 我们仍然能解决的! |
[08:28] | Why don’t we just bag these up to go and– | 我们为什么不讲这些打包带走然后- |
[08:33] | ah, geez. | 噢 天哪 |
[08:36] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[08:37] | I was so happy when Garnet said | 当石榴说她要和我与爸爸 |
[08:39] | she was gonna come on this trip with me and dad! | 一起旅行时我还很高兴! |
[08:42] | Home’s been awful. Here’s been awful! | 家里糟透了 这里也糟透了! |
[08:45] | I thought you wanted to have a fun time, | 我以为你们想放松一下 |
[08:46] | but everyone’s been acting awful, too! | 但每个人也都表现的非常糟糕! |
[08:49] | It–it just came with us. | 这种氛围-这种氛围一直跟着我们 |
[08:51] | I don’t understand. Is it–is it me? | 我就不理解了 是-这是因为我吗? |
[08:54] | No! Uh, | 不! |
[08:55] | Steven, it’s all us! | 史蒂文 都是我们的错! |
[08:57] | But we made him feel like it was his fault. | 但我们让他感觉这都是他的错 |
[09:00] | I keep looking into the future | 我总是关注着未来 |
[09:03] | when all of this has already been solved, | 那时这一切都已经被解决了 |
[09:06] | as if it doesn’t matter how you feel in the present. | 就好像你当下的感受毫无意义一样 |
[09:09] | No wonder you think I don’t care! | 难怪-你觉得-我毫不-在乎! |
[09:13] | Sapphire! | 蓝宝石! |
[09:14] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不不不不! |
[09:15] | This is all my fault! | 这都是我的错! |
[09:16] | I-I didn’t want to look for a solution. | 我-我并不想寻找解决方法 |
[09:18] | I just wanted to be mad. | 我只是在犯孩子气而已 |
[09:19] | You’re right. You’re always right. | 你是对的 你一直是对的 |
[09:21] | I was being stupid. | 我之前犯傻了 |
[09:23] | I don’t think you’re stupid! | 我不觉得你笨! |
[09:26] | I’m, sorry. | 我 对不起 |
[09:30] | You honestly think I’m not upset about what happened? | 你真的认为我对已经发生的毫不在意? |
[09:33] | I was just trying to do the right thing. | 我-只是试着做正确的事而已 |
[09:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:41] | You know what’s nice about being split up? | 你知道分开的好处是什么吗? |
[09:44] | What? | 是什么? |
[09:45] | I get to look at you. | 我能看到你了 |
[09:47] | Pfft! | 噗! |
[09:49] | Be serious! | 严肃点! |
[09:50] | There’s my laffy saffy! | 这才是我的爱笑的小蓝嘛! |
[09:52] | Shh! You’re embarrassing me in front of Steven! | 嘘! 你这是在史蒂文面前放闪光弹啊! |
[10:06] | Well, I paid for breakfast… | 那么 我为早餐付过钱了… |
[10:08] | And the damage to the booth. | 还有桌子损坏的费用 |
[10:10] | Anyhoo, I think I’m all vacationed out. | 不管怎么说 我觉得我放够假了 |
[10:13] | Ready to call it a day? | 准备好收拾东西了吗? |
[10:17] | Not before we get our free ice! | 先得拿到免费冰块再说! |
[10:19] | Garnet! | 石榴! |
[10:21] | We’re home! | 我们到家~啦! |
[10:23] | I just don’t know why I keep– | 我不知道为什么我总是- |
[10:25] | Oh! Ah-you look like you all had fun. | 哦! 呃-你们看起来过得很开心啊 |
[10:28] | Yeah, it all worked out! | 是啊 问题解决了! |
[10:30] | Garnet, how are you? | 石榴 你感觉怎么样? |
[10:32] | Not now. | 不是现在 |
[10:35] | She’s speaking to me again…Kind of. | 她总算又和我说话了…算是 |
[10:38] | That really was a great trip. | 那真是一次超棒的旅行 |
[10:41] | Can we go back? | 我们能再去一次吗? |
[10:42] | Maybe one day…But not to that diner. | 也许吧… |
[10:44] | But not to that diner. | 但-不算那家餐馆 |
[10:46] | Oh, boy. | 哦 天哪 |
[10:49] | ♪ You | 你 |
[10:53] | ♪ love like you | 爱 如你 |