时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ♪ We ♪ are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
[00:03] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
[00:04] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
[00:06] | ♪ and if you think we can’t, ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
[00:09] | ♪ we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
[00:11] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
[00:13] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
[00:15] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
[00:17] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:18] | ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:19] | ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:20] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
[00:25] | 与洋葱头为友 | |
[00:27] | presisco | |
[00:27] | presisco | |
[00:27] | presisco | |
[00:27] | presisco | |
[00:40] | Yes! Perfectly timed afternoon sandwich complete. | 爽~! 完美钟点午后三明治 达成! |
[00:45] | Wait, I can’t eat such a perfect sandwich all on its own. | 等下 我可不能单独吃如此完美的三明治 |
[00:49] | It needs a side. | 得有点配餐 |
[00:51] | But what? | 但用什么呢? |
[00:55] | Oh, hey, Amethyst. I made lunch. | 哦 嘿 紫晶 我做午餐了 |
[00:57] | You want to eat this empty container? | 你想吃空盒子吗? |
[00:59] | No, thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[01:02] | You seen Garnet or Pearl? | 你看到石榴或珍珠了吗? |
[01:04] | Nope. | 没 |
[01:05] | Any idea where they might be? | 你猜她们可能在哪? |
[01:07] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[01:08] | Somewhere not talking to each other. | 反正不是在相互交谈 |
[01:12] | Wait, I know what this meal needs. | 嗯 我知道需要什么了 |
[01:15] | A bag of… | 一袋… |
[01:17] | Onion?! | 洋葱头?! |
[01:19] | What the… | 搞毛? |
[01:20] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 哦 不 你可别想 |
[01:24] | Onion! | 洋葱头! |
[01:27] | We just put that screen in! | 我们才装上的纱窗! |
[01:29] | Come back here! | 给我回来! |
[01:30] | Those were going to complete my perfect lunch! | 那得用来完成我的完美午餐! |
[01:33] | It’s a special flavor | 可是特别口味啊 |
[01:35] | that’s only in stores for a limited time! | 限时供应的! |
[01:39] | I know how you are with food! | 我知道到你手里的食物的下场! |
[01:41] | You’re not even gonna eat them! | 你从来都不吃! |
[01:43] | At least let me have just one! | 至少让我尝一口啊! |
[01:48] | This is it, Onion. Nowhere to hide. | 啊哈 洋葱头 无处可躲了吧 |
[01:51] | Now just–just drop the bag and– | 现在放-放下零食和- |
[01:54] | uh…Onion? | 呃…洋葱头? |
[01:56] | Uh… | 呃… |
[01:59] | Amethyst? | 紫晶? |
[02:00] | Uh…That’s really weird! | 呃…这就有点诡异了! |
[02:07] | Um, so…I always knew Onion was weird, but… | 呃 所以…我一直清楚洋葱头有点怪 但… |
[02:11] | I think he’s obsessed with you? | 我感觉他对你有点那啥? |
[02:13] | What do you think, Amethyst? | 你觉得呢 紫晶? |
[02:15] | Who’s in there? | 谁在那里? |
[02:17] | Now, I don’t know how you got past that tarp, | 好吧 我不知道你如何绕过油布的 |
[02:19] | but this is private property. | 但这可是私人领地 |
[02:21] | Vidalia?! | 维达利亚? |
[02:23] | Amethyst?! | 紫晶?! |
[02:26] | It’s been years! | 都多少年了! |
[02:27] | Man, you’ve changed. | 天 你变了好多 |
[02:29] | You look terrible! | 看起来糟透了! |
[02:31] | You look the same… | 你还是一样… |
[02:32] | Terrible! | 遭! |
[02:35] | Wait, what? | 等等 怎么了? |
[02:36] | Who’s she? How do you know each other? | 她是谁? 你们是怎么认识的? |
[02:39] | Oh, we both kind of hung around your dad, | 哦 我们都和你爸有交往 |
[02:41] | but Vidalia’s cooler than your dad, | 但维达利亚比你爸更酷 |
[02:43] | so we started hanging out without him. | 所以我们便开始单独交往了 |
[02:45] | Is that Steven? Look at him. | 那是史蒂文吧? 看看 |
[02:48] | He looks just like Greg. | 长得和格雷格一模一样 |
[02:50] | That’s good. That’s good. He used to be super hot. | 没什么 没什么 他原来可帅了 |
[02:55] | Uh, so did you paint these when you used to hang out? | 呃 所以你们原来在一起时画的这些? |
[02:59] | Yeah, some of them. Some are new, though. | 是啊 应该说是一部分 不过有些是新画的 |
[03:02] | Amethyst was my favorite model. | 紫晶曾是我最喜欢的模特 |
[03:04] | Can you still turn into anything? | 你仍然可以变成任何物体吧? |
[03:07] | Anything but respectable. | 当然 不过正经的不行 |
[03:07] | 此处紫晶的造型致敬毕加索的超现实立体派肖像画 | |
[03:10] | Oh, man, we used to get into all sorts of trouble. | 哦 天哪 我们之前可惹过各种麻烦 |
[03:14] | Now tell me, Steven, | 来告诉我 史蒂文 |
[03:15] | aren’t we just the spitting image of mischief? | 我们算不算叛逆先锋? |
[03:18] | Hardly. | 勉强把 |
[03:20] | You’re wearing slippers. | 你怎么穿拖鞋了 |
[03:21] | You don’t know what I’ve done in these shoes. | 你可猜不到我用这双鞋干过什么 |
[03:26] | It’s great to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[03:28] | Sorry it’s been so long. | 对不起好久没联系了 |
[03:30] | I guess we’ve both been busy. | 我猜我们都很忙吧 |
[03:32] | Oh, yeah. I get it–kids. | 哦 对啊 我知道-小孩嘛 |
[03:34] | What about kids? | 孩子怎么了? |
[03:36] | Oh, here’s one now. | 噢 这就有个 |
[03:40] | You’re Onion’s mom?! | 你是洋葱头的妈妈?! |
[03:43] | Yep. | 没错 |
[03:43] | He’s my little troublemaker. | 他就是我的小捣蛋鬼 |
[03:45] | And, Steven, he loves talking about you. | 而且 史蒂文 他很喜欢谈论你 |
[03:52] | Oh, that’s a great idea! | 哦 那是个好主意! |
[03:54] | Steven, Amethyst, Onion wants to know | 史蒂文 紫晶 洋葱头想知道 |
[03:56] | if you’d like to stay for dinner. | 你们愿不愿离留下吃晚餐 |
[03:58] | Um | 呃 |
[03:58] | We’d love to, | 当然啦 |
[04:00] | Right, Steven? Onion’s, like, your best friend. | 对吧 史蒂文? 洋葱头就像 你的好朋友 |
[04:02] | Now, tell me what you did in those shoes, girl. | 现在 该告诉我你穿着拖鞋做过什么了吧 妹子? |
[04:05] | Mm, I can’t eat another bite of | 我可没法再多塞一口 |
[04:08] | Whatever that was. | 那种不可言状的玩意了 |
[04:10] | Oh, it’s just a little dish | 噢 那只是一道 |
[04:11] | I like to call noodles and butter. | 我起名为奶油炒面条的菜 |
[04:13] | I can’t believe how long it’s been. | 我简直不敢相信过了这么久 |
[04:16] | I mean, check this guy out. | 我是说 看看他 |
[04:18] | I used to be bigger than him. | 我之前可是比他高的 |
[04:22] | Do you ever hear from old farty Marty? | 你之后有臭子马蒂的消息吗? |
[04:24] | Hm? | 蛤? |
[04:27] | I don’t know where that fool is. | 我可不知道那个笨蛋在哪 |
[04:29] | Don’t care, either. | 也不在乎 |
[04:30] | It’s just been me and Yellowtail for a while now. | 之后一直是我和黄鳍在一起 |
[04:33] | What?! | 啊?! |
[04:35] | Yellowtail? | 黄鳍? |
[04:36] | Yeah, things just kind of happened. | 没错 我们直接来了电 |
[04:38] | Next thing you know, I’m living with a fisherman. | 之后 我就和渔民在一起了 |
[04:42] | You should see your face right now. | 你该看看你的表情 |
[04:44] | Hey, Sour Cream. | 嘿 酸奶油 |
[04:46] | I just didn’t expect any of this. | 我怎么猜得到? |
[04:48] | Well, that’s just how it is now. | 好吧 事情现在就是这样 |
[04:50] | So where’s old fish tail at? | 那么现在老鱼鳍在哪? |
[04:52] | Uh, it’s Yellowtail. | 呃 是”黄鳍” |
[04:52] | 黄鳍用土豆泥做雕像的镜头致敬斯皮尔伯格的电影”第三类接触”中的著名镜头 其中男主将土豆泥塑造成了自己喜欢的山脉的形状 | |
[04:54] | He spends a lot of time out at sea. | 他大部分时间在海上 |
[04:56] | Hey, it’s me. | 嘿 那是我 |
[04:58] | Dude, you used to complain so much | 伙计 你之前可一直在抱怨 |
[05:01] | about the smell at the docks. | 码头的那种味道 |
[05:02] | It used to be so gross over there. | 那里原来可恶心了 |
[05:04] | Now there are all these fancy boats hanging around. | 现在那里 |
[05:06] | Remember when we snuck on to the mayor’s boat and trashed it? | 还记得我们曾偷偷进入市长的船然后乱搞一气吗? |
[05:09] | Why do you hate food? | 为什么你这么讨厌食物? |
[05:11] | Yeah, I remember. | 对啊 我还记得 |
[05:12] | What about you, Amethyst? | 你呢 紫晶? |
[05:13] | Huh? | 呃? |
[05:14] | You haven’t said a word about yourself all night. | 你一晚上还没说过你的故事呢 |
[05:17] | Well, that’s because my life is boring. | 其实 这是因为我的生活太无聊了 |
[05:19] | All right, how are the gems? | 好吧 宝石人们怎么样? |
[05:21] | I don’t know. They’re boring, too. | 我不知道 她们也很无聊 |
[05:24] | Okay, thanks for dinner. Time to go, right, Amethyst? | 好吧 谢谢你们的晚安 该走了 不是吗 紫晶? |
[05:27] | What’s the hurry? We got nothing to do. | 急什么集? 我们又没事做 |
[05:29] | ‘Sides, an amethyst/ vidalia party don’t end | 另 紫晶/ 维达利亚派对从不停止 |
[05:32] | till the sun come up. | 除非太阳出来了 |
[05:34] | Ma-ma. | 妈-妈 |
[05:35] | What’s that? | 怎么了? |
[05:35] | 妈妈妈妈-麻麻-嘛-码-码-嘛~ | |
[05:38] | Oh, that’s a great idea! | 哦 那是个好主意! |
[05:40] | Steven, Onion wants to show you around the house. | 史蒂文 洋葱头想带你看看屋子 |
[05:42] | What do you say? Can Onion tote you around? | 怎么样? 让洋葱头带你看看? |
[05:49] | Uh…W-what’s going on? | 呃.. 发.. 发生了什么? |
[05:52] | Oh, whenever Sour Cream starts deejaying, | 哦 每当酸奶油开始打碟 |
[05:55] | it uses all the electricity in the house. | 就会用光整栋房的电力 |
[05:57] | Good thing Yellowtail’s not here– | 还好黄鳍不在家- |
[05:58] | it drives him nuts. | 这能逼疯他的 |
[06:00] | Dude, your house is jacked. | 伙计 你的房子嗨上天了 |
[06:03] | What can you do? Kids got to express themselves. | 你能怎么办? 孩子们要表现自我 |
[06:08] | You too, Onion. | 你也是 洋葱头 |
[06:09] | Very expressive. | 相当有表现力 |
[06:10] | Looks like he’s ready for you, Steven. | 看来他准备好了 史蒂文 |
[06:19] | Uh…Cool shopping cart. | 呃…挺酷的购物车 |
[06:22] | 洋葱头床头的海报致敬摇滚乐队The Door | |
[06:24] | Why don’t you just jump up and down on that trampoline? | 为什么你不在蹦床上跳呢? |
[06:27] | I mean, it’s, like, right there. | 我是说 就像 在那 |
[06:30] | But it’s your room… | 但这是你的房间… |
[06:32] | …So do whatever you want. | .. 那么随你便啦 |
[06:35] | You have a little mousy roommate friend! | 你还有个小老鼠做室友! |
[06:38] | Aww! | 嗷~ |
[06:43] | Is that your pet? | 那是你的宠物? |
[06:46] | Oh, that must be where he lives, right? | 哦 他一定住那里 对吧? |
[06:48] | Let me help you put him in his home. | 让我帮你将他放回家 |
[06:50] | This is a pretty large container for a little baby– | 这对小宝宝来讲真是个大箱- |
[06:53] | snake! | 蛇! |
[06:57] | to feed our little friend to this snake, huh? | 用我们的小伙伴喂蛇吗? |
[07:01] | Oh. | 哦 |
[07:03] | Oh. | 哦 |
[07:05] | Sorry, but we all got to eat. | 对不起 但我们都得吃饭的 |
[07:09] | I… | 我… |
[07:10] | Can’t! | 做不到! |
[07:12] | Ugh! Just take him from me! | 呃! 赶紧把他从我手里拿走吧! |
[07:14] | I-I’ll be over here. | 我-我就在这里 |
[07:18] | Uh… | 呃… |
[07:19] | You don’t have any more weird pets to show me, do you? | 你不会再给我看更多的奇怪宠物了 对吧? |
[07:24] | You gonna put on a movie? | 你要放电影? |
[07:26] | That’d be nice–and not creepy at all. | 那真不错-一点也不怪异 |
[07:29] | Cool hospital setting. | 医院布景不错嘛 |
[07:30] | Okay, I’m ready. | 好的 我准备好了 |
[07:31] | Hey, that’s your mom. | 嘿 那是你妈妈 |
[07:33] | I’m ready! | 我准备好了! |
[07:34] | What’s she getting ready for? | 她准备好做什么? |
[07:35] | Oh. | 哦 |
[07:36] | Oh, Yellowtail, I think… | 哦-黄鳍-我觉得… |
[07:38] | Oh, it’s happening! | 哦-他要出来了 |
[07:41] | Ugh, wait! What’s going on?! | 呃 等下! 发生了什么?! |
[07:42] | Here he comes! | 他来了! |
[07:44] | 生日快乐 洋葱头 | |
[07:47] | Is this you being born?! | 这是你出生的视频吗?! |
[07:48] | Oh, I am never doing this– | 哦 我坚持不下去了- |
[07:51] | I can’t take much more of this. | 我没法再承受了 |
[07:56] | 这个很明显了 “肖申克的救赎”里的越狱隧道 | |
[07:56] | Where? | 哪里? |
[08:01] | Okay, I’m out. | 好吧 我得走了 |
[08:02] | Can’t do this anymore. Need to go home. | 不能再继续了 得回家了 |
[08:05] | Everything is a mess, | 所有事都一团糟 |
[08:05] | Amethyst, I’m sorry, but it’s time to– | 紫晶 对不起 但是时候- |
[08:07] | even Garnet, like, I’ve never seen Garnet this upset. | 即使是石榴 就像 我从没见过石榴这么生气过 |
[08:11] | It’s awful at home. I feel trapped. | 家里感觉非常遭 我感觉非常压抑 |
[08:14] | That’s crazy. I know what you mean, though. | 那真是太夸张了 不过我知道你的意思 |
[08:17] | You do? | 真的? |
[08:18] | Hey, we don’t always get along in this family. | 嘿 我们一家并不总是相处的非常愉快 |
[08:21] | Yellowtail and Sour Cream are always at each other’s throats. | 黄鳍和酸奶油总是相互掐架 |
[08:24] | It makes me nuts. | 这让我非常苦恼 |
[08:25] | Actually, when I get like that, | 实际上 每当我烦恼时 |
[08:27] | I think about you | 我总想到你 |
[08:28] | and how you could always just roll with it. | 还有你毫不在乎的态度 |
[08:30] | What?! | 什么?! |
[08:31] | No! That was you! | 不! 就是你 |
[08:34] | You were so…Cool. | 你当初是那么…酷 |
[08:36] | I was just like…A dumb sponge following you around. | 我就像…一个跟着你的蠢海绵 |
[08:39] | But you were down for anything, not afraid of anything. | 但你 遇事沉着 心无畏惧 |
[08:42] | You know how much I wanted to be like you? | 你知道我有多想变成你吗? |
[08:45] | Ugh. I still think about it. | 呃 我现在仍然这么认为 |
[08:47] | To be honest, that’s why I started painting you again. | 说实话 这也是为什么我再次开始画你的画像 |
[08:50] | I’m–I’m inspired by you, Amethyst. | 我-我深受你的激励 紫晶 |
[08:53] | Oh, looks like I’m gonna need more tea. | 哦 看来我得再泡一杯茶了 |
[08:55] | You want to eat this bag? | 你想吃了茶包吗? |
[08:57] | Yeah, my favorite. | 当然啊 这可是最爱 |
[08:59] | Okay, I’ll be right back. | 好的 我很快就回来 |
[09:01] | Good thing the kids are keeping themselves busy. | 还好孩子们一直有事情做 |
[09:07] | Okay, Onion, let’s do this. | 好吧 洋葱头 继续吧 |
[09:09] | Whatever weird or horrible thing you have planned for me, | 无论你准备了多么怪异或恐怖的东西 |
[09:12] | I can take it. | 我都能接住 |
[09:18] | Hey, slow down. | 嘿 慢点 |
[09:24] | Oh, boy. This is gonna be bad. | 哦 天哪 这可不会有什么好结果 |
[09:24] | 此处画面的移动方式与周边游戏Attack the Light相同 | |
[09:28] | Uh, uh, Onion, where are you? | 呃 呃 洋葱头 你在哪? |
[09:33] | What’s this room? | 这是什么房间? |
[09:33] | 洋葱头的秘密房间与位置是皮克斯总部内部酒吧的再现 | |
[09:34] | Oh! | 哦! |
[09:37] | 此处洋葱头的画像致敬”2001太空漫游”中的星孩 | |
[09:39] | What’s in there? Something horrible? | 这里有什么? 可怕的东西吗? |
[09:44] | Onion! It’s full of guys! | 洋葱头! 箱子里全是侠盗玩偶! |
[09:47] | 红色的忍者侠盗致敬洛克人2中的Quickman | |
[09:47] | Wow! | 喔~ |
[09:48] | I’ve never seen this red variant of ninja guy before. | 我从没见过红色的忍者侠盗啊 |
[09:51] | You have gals, too?! | 你还有女侠?! |
[09:54] | Hard hat gal! | 安全帽女侠! |
[09:55] | Triangle gal! | 三角女侠! |
[09:55] | 粉色三角为同性恋同性恋斗争的标志 | |
[09:56] | Orange gal! | 橘子女侠! |
[09:57] | Karen! | 凯伦! |
[09:57] | 看起来像不像Rebecca Sugar( 糖姐)? | |
[09:59] | Karen… | 凯伦… |
[10:00] | How’d you get a hold of–no, don’t tell me. | 你是怎么收集到-不 别告诉我 |
[10:03] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[10:04] | No way! | 不可能吧! |
[10:06] | It’s explorer gal! | 这是探险女侠! |
[10:09] | She’s so cool-looking! | 她看起来可酷了! |
[10:11] | Thanks for showing her to me– | 谢谢你让我看看她- |
[10:13] | you–you should take your explorer gal back. | 你-你应该收回你的探险女侠 |
[10:17] | Are you giving this to me? | 你是要送给我吗? |
[10:20] | I can’t believe it! | 我简直不敢相信! |
[10:22] | Thank you so much, Onion! | 太感谢你了 洋葱头! |
[10:24] | Aw, man! What other gals and guys you got?! | 嗷 天哪! 你还有什么侠盗和女侠?! |
[10:27] | Ha, cool–invisible guy. | 哈 太酷了-隐身侠盗 |
[10:30] | And stay out. | 你们可以走啦 |
[10:33] | Um, thanks for dinner–and for listening. | 呃 谢谢你们的晚餐-和倾听 |
[10:36] | Well, thanks for breaking into my house. | 当然 也谢谢你们闯进我家 |
[10:38] | And don’t worry about that other stuff. | 同时不要担心那件事 |
[10:40] | It’s gonna blow over. | 那迟早会过去的 |
[10:42] | You’re a rock. | 你是块石头 |
[10:43] | That’s what you are, right? | 不是吗? |
[10:45] | Uh, something like that. | 呃 差不多吧 |
[10:47] | Well, whatever you are, don’t be a stranger. | 那么 不论你是什么 一定不要见外啊 |
[10:49] | Yeah, I can stop by anytime if you need, | 当然 我随时可以来 只要你需要- |
[10:53] | inspiration. | 灵感 |
[10:55] | Or if you want, | 或者如果你需要 |
[10:56] | you could come over to the temple sometime, too. | 你也可以偶尔来神庙看看 |
[10:59] | You could even bring Onion for Steven to hang with. | 你也可以带上洋葱头来和史蒂文玩 |
[11:01] | Oh, well, that sounds great to us. | 哦 当然 这听起来不错 |
[11:04] | What about you, Steven? | 你呢 史蒂文? |
[11:05] | You ready for another round with this guy? | 你准备好和他再来一局吗? |
[11:12] | Yeah, we’ll see. | 当然啦 改天见 |
[11:17] | ♪ You | 你 |
[11:21] | ♪ love like you | 爱 如你 |