时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ♪ We ♪ are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
[00:03] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
[00:04] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
[00:06] | ♪ and if you think we can’t, ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
[00:09] | ♪ we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
[00:12] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
[00:13] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
[00:15] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
[00:17] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:18] | ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:19] | ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:21] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
[00:25] | 历史的冲突 | |
[00:27] | presisco | |
[00:27] | presisco | |
[00:27] | presisco | |
[00:27] | presisco | |
[00:29] | Steven. | 史蒂文! |
[00:30] | Jamie. | 杰米! |
[00:32] | Safe. | 安全滑垒 |
[00:34] | We have fun. | 这挺有趣的 |
[00:36] | So, you got the goods? | 那么 你有什么东西吗? |
[00:38] | Oh, I’ve got gooder than the goods. | 不 我有更”东西”的东西( Goods-货物 Gooder-更好的) |
[00:43] | Wha–? A play! | 喔? 一场戏! |
[00:45] | I’m holding auditions tonight. | 我今晚主持试镜 |
[00:47] | It’s a local production | 这是个本地制作 |
[00:48] | drifting through space, looking for stars. | 漂流宇宙 搜寻星辰 |
[00:51] | If you need a great actor, | 如果您在寻澡好演盐 |
[00:54] | you come to the right guy. | 那您可早对银了 |
[00:57] | What was that? | 你是怎么了? |
[00:58] | An accent? | 一种口音而已 |
[01:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道是哪种 |
[01:02] | Acting | 演戏! |
[01:05] | Jamie, Jamie, Jamie. | 杰米 杰米 杰米 |
[01:07] | Where’s everyone else? | 其他人呢? |
[01:09] | Uh, you’re the only one that showed up. | 呃 只有你来了 |
[01:11] | But, hey, some plays only have one person in them, | 但是 嘿 有的戏只有一个演员 |
[01:13] | so we’re already in 200% better shape than that. | 所以我们的阵容可大了一倍哦 |
[01:16] | That sounds like some strange math… | 你数学是体育老师教的吧… |
[01:19] | But I’m ready. | 但我准备好了 |
[01:19] | Great. | 好极了 |
[01:20] | Here’s a copy of the script. | 这是一份剧本 |
[01:22] | “Beach City or bust: The tale of William Dewey.” | “沙滩小镇或铩羽而归-威廉·杜威传” |
[01:25] | This is my first production, so it needs to be exciting. | 这是我的第一部作品 所以必须要激动人心 |
[01:29] | It needs to be classic. | 要成为经典 |
[01:30] | It needs to be fully funded by mayor Dewey. | 要得到杜威市长的所有支持 |
[01:33] | And it is… | 这个倒的确是… |
[01:34] | Because he wrote it. | 因为剧本是他写的 |
[01:37] | What’s it about? | 这个讲的是什么? |
[01:38] | I’m glad you asked. | 我很高兴你问了这个问题 |
[01:40] | This is the story of how Beach City | 这个故事讲的是沙滩镇是如何 |
[01:42] | was founded nearly 200 years ago | 在200年前建立的 |
[01:44] | by my great-great-great-great grandfather, | 而这源于我的曾-曾-曾-曾祖父 |
[01:48] | William Dewey. | 威廉·杜威 |
[01:49] | It’s a truly important historical tale | 这是非常重要的历史传记 |
[01:51] | with a lot of sentimental and political importance to me. | 对我来讲有非常重要的情感与政治意义 |
[01:54] | Well, we’re just about to get started. | 那么 我们刚要开始准备 |
[01:57] | Uh, would you like to sit in on the rehearsal, mayor? | 呃 您愿意看看我们的彩排吗 市长? |
[02:00] | Don’t mind if I do. Oh, pardon me. | 不要在意我的存在 实在抱歉 |
[02:02] | Okay, Steven. | 好吧 史蒂文 |
[02:03] | Since you’re the only one who showed up, | 既然你是唯一一个来这里的人 |
[02:05] | you’ll be playing the lead role of William Dewey. | 由你来出演主角威廉·杜威 |
[02:07] | Nailed the audition. | 搞定试镜了! |
[02:09] | And for the other roles, I guess I’ll have to play… | 然后其他的角色嘛 我猜我得演… |
[02:13] | All of them. | 所有人 |
[02:15] | The ship is out at sea. | 船漂泊在海上 |
[02:17] | The sun beats down on the crew while they stand on deck. | 烈日炙烤着站在甲板上的船员们 |
[02:20] | Suddenly, the tall, ruggedly handsome man | 突然间 高挑 硬朗般英俊的男子 |
[02:23] | \ 站在船员面前开始讲话…Nstanding in front of them speaks… | |
[02:26] | “Crew, I’m so glad you could be part of this journey with me | “船员们 我很高兴你们愿意与我成为远征的一员 “ |
[02:29] | as we search for a new land | “寻找新大陆 “ |
[02:31] | to build a distinguished new city in. | “并建立一座新的城邦” |
[02:33] | “Oh, captain William Dewey, you’re such a good captain. | “哦 威廉·杜威船长 你是如此出色的一名船长啊 “ |
[02:36] | Never has a voyage been so super good.” | “我们从没经历过如此顺利的远航” |
[02:39] | “Good point, first mate buddy.” | “说的不错 巴迪大副” |
[02:43] | For fun. | 嗨皮一下 |
[02:44] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[02:45] | Is that a wild squall approaching us? | 那是正在接近的风暴吗? |
[02:47] | Surely this can’t be good. | 显然这可不好啊 |
[02:49] | “Be calm, my crew.” | 冷静一下 我的船员们 |
[02:50] | I’ll just save us with my | 我可以轻易解决困境 用我的 |
[02:52] | heroic, supernatural ability.” | 史诗级 超自然的力量! |
[02:56] | And then William Dewey grows into a 50-foot giant | 然后威廉·杜威变成了一个15米高的巨人 |
[02:59] | and carries the boat safely to shore. | 并将船安全的携带到海岸边 |
[03:01] | The crew thinks he’s so good at being captain | 船员们认为他是如此优秀的船长 |
[03:04] | that they elected him to be the first mayor of Beach City. | 决定选他当沙滩市的第一任市长 |
[03:07] | The end. | 剧终 |
[03:08] | Wow, mayor Dewey. That was really good. | 哇 杜威市长 这个剧本太棒了! |
[03:11] | Yeah. | 那当然 |
[03:12] | William Dewey is a really, | 威廉·杜威其实是个… |
[03:13] | good character… | “好”人物 |
[03:15] | But maybe we could bring out another side of William Dewey? | 但也许我们能发掘出威廉·杜威的另一面? |
[03:19] | See his struggles? | 他内心的 挣扎? |
[03:20] | The great William Dewey didn’t struggle. | 伟大的威廉·杜威从不 犹豫! |
[03:24] | He was good at everything on the first try– | 他做任何事都是一次成功- |
[03:27] | just like me when I wrote this play. | 就像我写的剧本 |
[03:29] | Not a single word needs to be changed. | 不用改任何一个字 |
[03:31] | But maybe– | 但 也许- |
[03:32] | Don’t forget who’s funding this. | 不要忘了是谁出的钱 |
[03:35] | Well, nice hustle, gentlemen. | 那么 彩排的不错 先生们 |
[03:37] | Keep it up. | 坚持下去 |
[03:38] | Aye, aye. | 遵命 |
[03:39] | This is gonna be a disaster. | 这会是场灾难 |
[03:42] | What? | 什么? |
[03:43] | It’s a terrible story. | 这是个非常辣鸡的故事 |
[03:44] | William Dewey is totally unbelievable. | 威廉·杜威太假了 |
[03:47] | ‘Cause he grows 50 feet? | 因为他能变到15米高? |
[03:48] | No, he’s got no character. | 不 他没有个性 |
[03:51] | But the script kept saying he was really good. | 但剧本一直在说他有多好啊 |
[03:53] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[03:55] | How can a guy have no faults? | 人怎么可能没有缺陷? |
[03:57] | To be human is to be flawed. | 人必须有缺陷 |
[04:00] | A real hero must struggle. | 真正的英雄一定有内心斗争 |
[04:03] | That’s so beautiful. | 说的 太好了! |
[04:06] | And, also, totally not represented | 并且 完全没有体现在 |
[04:08] | in mayor Dewey’s script. | 杜威市长的剧本中 |
[04:11] | My first play–and probably my last. | 我的第一部戏-很可能也是最后一部 |
[04:16] | Hey, Pearl. | 嘿 珍珠 |
[04:18] | Pearl? | 珍珠? |
[04:19] | Steven, you’re back. | 史蒂文 你回来啦 |
[04:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:22] | Show business is rough. | 演艺圈真是不好混啊 |
[04:24] | Is there something I can help you with? | 有什么我可以帮忙的吗? |
[04:26] | Not unless you can make William Dewey interesting. | 除非你能让威廉·杜威变得有趣 |
[04:29] | How do you know William Dewey? | 你怎么知道的威廉·杜威? |
[04:31] | I’m gonna be him in this play. | 我要在这部戏中出演他 |
[04:32] | But he’s totally boring. | 但他非常无趣 |
[04:34] | He’s perfect, and he never makes mistakes. | 他很完美 而且从不犯错 |
[04:36] | Wish I could say the same for myself. | 真希望我也能这么评价自己啊 |
[04:38] | Yeah, but nobody’s like that. | 是啊 但没人是那样 |
[04:40] | Everybody gets stuff wrong. | 每个人都可能出错 |
[04:42] | And then you have to keep going, and it’s hard, | 之后再不断努力–这并不容易 |
[04:44] | which is why it’s great when you never stop trying. | 而这也是为什么坚持如此重要 |
[04:47] | When did you get so smart? | 你什么时候变得这么睿智了? |
[04:51] | Hmm. This isn’t just boring. | 嗯…这不只是无聊 |
[04:54] | It’s historically inaccurate. | 而且非常失实 |
[04:56] | Who wrote this? | 谁写的? |
[04:57] | Mayor Dewey. | 杜威市长 |
[04:59] | He wasn’t even there. | 他当时又不在那里 |
[05:00] | But I was. | 但我在 |
[05:02] | You were there? | 你当时在场? |
[05:03] | Wait, what really happened? | 那么 到底发生了什么? |
[05:05] | Well, for starters, | 首先 |
[05:06] | “ruggedly handsome”seems rather generous. | \”硬朗般英俊”听起来太客气了 |
[05:09] | Steven… | 史蒂文… |
[05:10] | This is so real. | 这太真实了! |
[05:12] | It’s like it was written by someone who lived it. | 这看起来像是亲身经历过的人写的! |
[05:15] | It was. | 就是这样! |
[05:16] | And I don’t know if you can tell, | 我不知道你能否看出来 |
[05:17] | but I wrote the jokes. | 但 段子是我写的! |
[05:19] | I can tell. | 我当然看得出来 |
[05:20] | It’s so gritty, so passionate, so… | 这真是太勇敢 太热烈 太… |
[05:23] | Historically accurate? | 尊重史实? |
[05:25] | And the drama? | 还有反转? |
[05:27] | This is the play we should be doing. | 这才是我们该演的剧本 |
[05:29] | Let’s do it then. | 那开始吧 |
[05:30] | Let’s put on this version of the play. | 咱们演这个版本吧 |
[05:32] | But how? | 但该怎么办? |
[05:34] | We’d need new costumes, new props– | 我们需要新的服装 新的道具- |
[05:35] | we have no time. | 我们没有时间了 |
[05:37] | And mayor Dewey will have our heads. | 而且杜威市长会搞死我们的 |
[05:39] | But Jamie, you said it yourself– | 但杰米 你自己说过- |
[05:41] | “a real hero struggles.” | 真正的英雄会有内心斗争 |
[05:44] | Ah, jiminy, you’re right. | 天哪 你说的没错! |
[05:46] | This show will go on tomorrow night | 这部戏明天晚上表演时 |
[05:48] | with you as captain William Dewey | 由你出演威廉·杜威 |
[05:50] | and I as the remaining roles. | 而我则表演剩下的角色 |
[05:53] | All of them? | 剩下的所有吗? |
[05:56] | All of them. | 所有! |
[06:01] | acting. | 表演 |
[06:04] | Mind if I have a seat? | 我能 做你旁边吗? |
[06:06] | Okay… | 可-以吧 |
[06:07] | Oh, you know, I wrote this play. | 哦 你造吗 我写的剧本呦 |
[06:15] | I hope mayor Dewey isn’t mad about the changes | 我希望杜威市长不要对改动太过生气 |
[06:18] | guess we’ll have to see. | 走一步看一步吧 |
[06:20] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗? |
[06:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:22] | This could either make or break my career. | 这对我的生涯至关重要 |
[06:25] | You could lose your job at the post office? | 你可能失去邮局的工作? |
[06:27] | This could either make or break my hobby. | 这事关我的个人爱好啊 |
[06:32] | Acting. | 演戏 |
[06:34] | Boardies and gentleboardies, | 木板先生和木板小姐们 |
[06:36] | tonight, I am thrilled to present to you… | 今晚 我非常高兴能像你们奉上… |
[06:39] | “The tale of William Dewey.” | 威廉·杜威传 |
[06:41] | Yeah–Beach City rules. | 耶! 沙滩镇最叼! |
[06:43] | Shh. | 嘘~ |
[06:44] | Oh, captain, my captain, | 哦 船长啊 我的船长 |
[06:44] | “O Captain! My Captain!”致敬沃尔特·惠特曼的同名诗歌与”死亡诗社” | |
[06:45] | how long until the soft lips of our sailing ship | 还有多久我们远航舰船的柔软舰首 |
[06:48] | kiss the rugged beard of new lands? | 亲上新大陆那粗糙的胡茬? |
[06:50] | I know we’ve been journeying for many months, | 我知道我们已经航行了好几个月了 |
[06:53] | but surely we’ll run into something soon. | 但肯定我们会遇到什么的 |
[06:55] | The ocean can’t be that big. | 大海肯定没那么宽广吧? |
[06:57] | There he is. Hi, Steven. | 他在那 嗨 史蒂文 |
[07:00] | You’re so talented. | 你是如此的有才啊 |
[07:02] | Back home they called me “Dewey the dunce,” | 在我的老家我被称作”蠢蛋杜威” |
[07:02] | 此处可猜测威廉·杜威是以哥伦布为原型的–二者都来自于欧洲 都被家乡人蔑视 都发现了有原住民的大陆( 水晶战士) | |
[07:05] | said I couldn’t find land even if I was standing on it. | 人们说我发现不了陆地 即使我就站在上面 |
[07:08] | What the… | 搞毛… |
[07:09] | And I’m starting to fear that they were right. | 现在我开始害怕他们说的是对的 |
[07:12] | What light through yon stage left breaks? | 那在船左侧突然出现的光是什么? |
[07:15] | Oh, what now? | 哦 又发生了什么? |
[07:17] | It is the east, and we are The Crystal Gems. | 这是东面 而且我们是水晶战士 |
[07:17] | “But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east and Juliet is the sun” | 此处台词致敬莎士比亚的”罗密欧与朱丽叶”的原句– |
[07:20] | What? This wasn’t in the script. | 蛤? 这不在剧本中啊 |
[07:22] | This wasn’t in the budget, either. | 这也不包含在预算中 |
[07:25] | Greetings. I am Pearl. | 你好 我是珍珠 |
[07:27] | And I come to you | 而且我来 |
[07:28] | as a messenger of the brilliant, | 是以信使的身份代表伟大的 |
[07:30] | Rose Quartz. | 罗丝·石英! |
[07:32] | We ask that you turn your ship around. | 我们要求你掉转船头 |
[07:35] | The land you are headed for | 你们前往的土地 |
[07:36] | is no walk in the park for your species. | 对于你们人类太过危险 |
[07:39] | Nonsense. | 胡扯 |
[07:40] | I won’t take orders from the likes of you. | 我才不会听你们这种人的话 |
[07:43] | Well, then… | 好吧 那么… |
[07:45] | You should turn around lest you fall into the sea. | 你必须回头 否则就会被跳船 |
[07:49] | And you know, | 你也知道 |
[07:50] | humans aren’t very good swimmers. | 人类不怎么会游泳 |
[07:54] | They ain’t. | 他们不会 |
[07:55] | I’ll just return home | 看来我只能回家了 |
[07:56] | like the failure dunce I am. | 如同一个失败的蠢蛋 |
[07:59] | Ugh. I can’t even turn a sail right. | 呃 我甚至都不能搞定船帆 |
[08:02] | Why must I always struggle? | 为什么我总是遭受挫折? |
[08:05] | Wow, dad, what a loser. | 喔 老爸 那真是个屌丝 |
[08:09] | Oh, captain, my captain, | 哦 船长 我的船长 |
[08:10] | we’ve drifted Miles from our course. | 我们已经从路线漂流出了好几英里了 |
[08:13] | These waves are nothing like I’ve ever seen before. | 这些波涛我之前可没见过 |
[08:16] | Nonsense. This is only a drizzle. | 胡扯! 这只是毛毛雨而已 |
[08:19] | Okay, maybe a light summer storm. | 好吧 也许是场夏天的雷阵雨 |
[08:23] | What’s that portside? | 左舷那边是什么? |
[08:26] | Lever. | 操作杆 |
[08:26] | Oh. | 噢 |
[08:31] | Captain, it’s got me. | 船长 它抓住我了 |
[08:33] | First mate buddy. | 巴迪大副! |
[08:34] | Whatever you do, don’t give up your search. | 不论如何 千万不要放弃你的搜寻 |
[08:37] | You’re the bravest man I know, because you try, | 你是我认识的最勇敢的人 因为你坚持尝试 |
[08:41] | even though you fail so, so much. | 即使你已经失败了无数次 |
[08:44] | Buddy, noooo! | 巴迪 不~! |
[08:49] | Oh, buddy, a stale biscuit to the end. | 哦 巴迪 你死的好冤啊~ |
[08:56] | And now my boat will sink into the depths. | 而现在我的船将沉入深渊 |
[08:59] | Dewey the disastrous dunce. | 多灾多难的蠢蛋杜威 |
[09:01] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[09:03] | Holy anchovies. The quadruple noogie. | 我的凤尾鱼啊! 四重掐头掌! |
[09:06] | A move that’s only been spoken of in legends. | 一个只存在于传说中的招式 |
[09:09] | Ah. It heads this way. | 啊! 它朝这里来了! |
[09:11] | Oh, please, goddess of noogies, don’t hurt me. | 哦 求求你 掐头神 不要伤害我 |
[09:14] | Whoa. I’ve made it! | 喔 我成功了! |
[09:17] | Land! Sweet, solid land! | 陆地! 甜美的 坚实的陆地! |
[09:22] | Thank you, giant woman. | 谢谢你 女巨人 |
[09:24] | You may not want to stay, this land is dangerous. | 你也许不想要呆在这里 这块土地非常危险 |
[09:29] | No, I will stay. | 不 我会留下 |
[09:30] | For I am William Dewey, | 因为我是威廉·杜威 |
[09:32] | and I don’t give up in the face of failure. | 而我并不会因失败而放弃 |
[09:35] | That’s what makes me great. | 而这也让我变得如此伟大 |
[09:38] | Very well then. | 好吧 |
[09:39] | But I can’t promise you I won’t interfere again. | 但我不保证我不会再次插手的 |
[09:44] | I shall name this new land | 我应该用这块新陆地的名字 |
[09:46] | in honor of my dead first mate, buddy. | 纪念我死去的大副 巴迪 |
[09:49] | I’m alive. | 我还活着! |
[09:50] | Okay, Beach City it is. | 好吧 就叫沙滩市吧 |
[09:52] | 选杜威 | |
[09:52] | 当市长 | |
[09:56] | What? | 什么? |
[09:59] | Nice to know great grandpa was a real person with flaws. | 很高兴知道曾祖父是个有缺陷的活生生的人物 |
[10:02] | Gutsy move dad. | 很大胆啊 老爸 |
[10:03] | Mayor Dewey! | 杜威市长! |
[10:05] | Mayor– | 市长- |
[10:07] | one for you, and one for you… | 这个给你 这个给你… |
[10:10] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[10:11] | If I could have a moment with the talent. | 我能跟天才交谈一下吗 |
[10:14] | Oh. | 哦~哦 |
[10:15] | Jamie. | 杰米- |
[10:17] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 耶! |
[10:19] | Fantastic work. | 做的太棒了 |
[10:20] | I loved the message. “Vote mayor Dewey.” | 我喜欢那条信息-“请投给杜威市长” |
[10:23] | How about I offer you another role– | 要不我再给你安排个位置- |
[10:25] | lead director of Beach City community theater. | 沙滩市社区剧院的首席导演 |
[10:28] | You could put on more plays– | 你能制作更多的戏剧- |
[10:29] | as long as the budget allows it. | 只要预算允许的话 |
[10:35] | Uh, thank you, sir. | 呃 谢谢 先生 |
[10:37] | A lot of the credit should go to Pearl. | 许多功劳属于珍珠 |
[10:38] | You could say she was an “inside source.” | 你可以说她是”内部情报源” |
[10:42] | I am a gem of many talents– | 我是个多才多艺的宝石人 |
[10:43] | a dedication to fact is just one of them. | 专注事实是我的能力之一 |
[10:46] | Thank you for preserving my legacy. | 谢谢你保存了我的家族传奇 |
[10:49] | Oh, what’s 200 years between friends. | 朋友间200年算什么? |
[10:52] | Well… | 那么… |
[10:54] | I must be off then | 我得走了 |
[10:55] | to bask in the adulation of my constituents. | 得去享受选民们的称赞了 |
[10:57] | You know, I don’t remember there being a campaign slogan | 你知道吗 我不记得有个竞选标语 |
[11:01] | at the end of that story. | 在故事的结尾 |
[11:02] | Art doesn’t always need a reason, Pearl. | 艺术并不总是遵循逻辑的 珍珠 |
[11:04] | Sometimes it’s just gotta make the audience happy. | 有的时候只在于让观众高兴 |
[11:07] | That’s why you always end on a joke. | 这就是为什么总要以段子结尾 |
[11:17] | ♪ You | 你 |
[11:22] | ♪ love like you | 爱 如你 |