时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ We ♪ are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
[00:03] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
[00:04] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
[00:07] | ♪ and if you think we can’t, ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
[00:09] | ♪ we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
[00:12] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
[00:14] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
[00:16] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
[00:17] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:18] | ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:19] | ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:21] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
[00:26] | 友谊的飞船 | |
[00:27] | presisco | |
[00:27] | presisco | |
[00:27] | presisco | |
[00:27] | presisco | |
[00:29] | Stupid broken warp. | 愚蠢破烂损坏传送台 |
[00:31] | First the communication hub. | 先是通讯中枢 |
[00:34] | Now this is busted again. | 现在这个又被破坏了 |
[00:37] | These crystal gems are a menace. | 这群水晶战士还真是个威胁 |
[00:40] | Oh, aha! Look! I was right! | 哦 啊哈! 看! 我是对的! |
[00:42] | My plan worked perfectly. | 我的计划实现的非常完美 |
[00:44] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:44] | 还是没忘记Uncle Grandpa的话啊 | |
[00:45] | What? | 搞毛? |
[00:46] | How did you know I was here? | 你们怎么知道我在这? |
[00:47] | We found a secret way to track you | 我-们找到了一个跟踪你的秘密方法 |
[00:50] | and we’ll never tell you how even if you ask nicely. | 而且就算你诚心诚意的问了我们也不告诉你 |
[00:55] | Peridot! We’re here to– | 橄榄石! 我们来这里是- |
[00:56] | and you’ll never get away with this! | 而且你永远也逃不掉的! |
[00:58] | Don’t you gems have anything better to do than annoy me? | 你们几个 宝石人除了干扰我就没别的事可做? |
[01:02] | Nope. We’re gonna– | 当然 我们要- |
[01:03] | prepare to be annoyed. | 准备好恼火吧 |
[01:06] | I don’t have time for this! | 我没时间搞这个 |
[01:07] | This planet has an expiration date, | 这个星球有个死期 |
[01:07] | 洛克人的标志性手炮? | |
[01:09] | and I’m not gonna stick around to find out when! | 而我可不想呆在这搞清是什么时候! |
[01:13] | Wha? | 蛤? |
[01:18] | Uh… | 呃… |
[01:20] | That’s it. I’m taking her out. | 够了! 我要搞定她 |
[01:22] | Pearl, wait! | 珍珠 等等! |
[01:23] | 橄榄石使用的技能与”超能陆战队中”中的”超劲先生”类似–都是用某种场将目标困住; 且二者都喜欢将目标玩弄一番 | |
[01:24] | Ha! | 哈! |
[01:25] | Sorry. But you’re going the wrong way! | 对不起 但你走错方-向-了! |
[01:30] | Get her! | 抓住她! |
[01:39] | You missed. | 你没打中哦 |
[01:40] | Pearl! | 珍珠! |
[01:41] | Huh? | 呃? |
[01:44] | Ah, doesn’t anything work on this cruddy planet? | 啊~这个破烂星球就没一个正常工作的东西吗? |
[01:48] | I do! | 我就行! |
[01:49] | Huh? | 蛤? |
[01:50] | Ow! | 嗷~! |
[01:51] | Amethyst, catch! | 紫晶 接住! |
[01:54] | Destroy! | 搞破坏! |
[01:56] | Aah! | 啊~! |
[01:57] | I got her! I got her! I got her! | 我能抓住她! 我能抓住她! 我能抓住她! |
[02:03] | Pearl! | 珍珠! |
[02:04] | Oh, get off me! | 噢 赶紧起来! |
[02:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:05] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不~对不~对不~对不~ 对不起 |
[02:09] | Wow. This is just sad. | 哇 这可真是尴尬啊 |
[02:12] | I almost feel sorry for you. | 我几乎为你们感到抱歉了 |
[02:19] | Have a great weekend. | 周末愉快! |
[02:21] | I mean, I hope her weekend is not so great. | 我是指 我 希望 她的周末 不怎么 愉快? |
[02:28] | Okay, I realize that was a bit of a fiasco. | 好吧 我有意识到了刚才算是惨败 |
[02:31] | But there’s a silver lining to this. | 但还是有点收获的! |
[02:33] | Now we know for sure that we can track her every movement. | 现在我们确定我们能追踪她的所有动向! |
[02:36] | Whenever she uses the warp system, | 每当她使用传送系统时 |
[02:38] | her escape pod will instantly detect exactly where she is. | 她的逃生舱会立刻探测到她在哪里 |
[02:41] | It’s only a matter of time until we catch her, | 我们抓到她只是个时间问题 |
[02:43] | and when we do, we’ll be able to close this chapter | 而且当我们做到时 我们就能放下之前的问题 |
[02:46] | and finally move on, right? | 并最终再次前进 对吧? |
[02:55] | Isn’t there something that maybe the two of you | 有没有什么可能是你们两个 |
[02:58] | might need to talk about? | 也许要谈谈的? |
[03:03] | It’s Peridot. | 是橄榄石 |
[03:04] | She’s using the warps right now. | 她现在就在使用传送台 |
[03:07] | Look. This is where she is. | 看 她就在这里 |
[03:09] | We got her for sure this time. | 这次我们肯定能抓住她了 |
[03:11] | If she thinks she’s got the upper hand, | 如果她认为她是占上风的话 |
[03:13] | then she has another thing coming, and that’s us. | 那么她又有麻烦了–我们 |
[03:19] | Well, at least Pearl’s optimistic. | 呃 至少珍珠还很乐观 |
[03:22] | It won’t help. | 这没用 |
[03:24] | She could hand Peridot over on a silver platter, | 她尽可以献上橄榄石 |
[03:26] | but it won’t make up for the stunt she pulled | 但这并不能弥补她为了和 |
[03:28] | to get Garnet to fuse with her. | 石榴融合而编织的骗局 |
[03:31] | Steven, let’s go. | 史蒂文 咱们走! |
[03:35] | Whoa. | 喔 |
[03:37] | Ha! She’s desperate. | 哈! 她太过绝望了 |
[03:39] | Look at this. She’s cornered herself in there. | 看看! 她把自己困在了那里 |
[03:42] | We’ve got her just where we want her. | 我们刚好让她到了我们想要的地方 |
[03:45] | What is– | 这是- |
[03:45] | excellent question, Steven. | 好问题 史蒂文 |
[03:47] | What we see before us | 我们现在看到的 |
[03:48] | is an ancient interplanetary gem vessel. | 是个原始的星际宝石飞船 |
[03:51] | Homeworld gems used these ships to travel across the cosmos | 母世界的宝石人们通过这些飞船穿越太空 |
[03:54] | and land here on earth before the warp pads were built. | 来到地球-这当然是在传送台建成之前 |
[03:56] | But these ships landed here so long ago | 但这些飞船在这里待了太长时间了 |
[03:59] | that there’s no way they can be functional. | 不可能还可以正常工作 |
[04:01] | Peridot’s running out of options. | 橄榄石没什么选择余地了 |
[04:02] | Pearl, we can’t waste time. | 珍珠 我们可不能浪费时间 |
[04:05] | Let’s focus on the task at– | 让我们专注于任务- |
[04:06] | ah, yes. The task at hand. | 啊 对 手头的任务 |
[04:08] | No more doddling. Let’s go get Peridot! | 不能瞎聊了 让我们一起抓橄榄石吧! |
[04:16] | It’s more like a greenhouse than a spaceship. | 这看起来更像是个温室 而非太空飞船 |
[04:19] | Looks like earth won this battle. | 看来地球赢得了这场斗争 |
[04:22] | Oh. | 哦 |
[04:27] | You gems really are as dull as dirt. | 你们这些宝石人真是比渣土还蠢 |
[04:29] | You’re the dull one if you think you can fly this wreck. | 你才是蠢货 如果你觉得你能飞的了这破烂的话 |
[04:33] | What? Can you speak louder? | 啊? 你说话能大声点吗? |
[04:36] | Some of these communicators are gunked up. | 有的通讯器报销了 |
[04:39] | Pearl says you’re the dull one | 珍珠说 你才是蠢货 |
[04:42] | if you think you can fly this wreck. | 如果你认为你能飞的了这破烂 |
[04:47] | Fly? | 飞? |
[04:48] | I’m not using this vessel to fly. | 我可不是要飞这艘飞船 |
[04:51] | I’m using it to trap you! | 我是用它来困住你们的! |
[04:54] | Isn’t this nice? | 这很好吧? |
[04:56] | No more crystal gems running around, | 不再有水晶战士四处乱跑 |
[04:58] | messing with my plans, destroying my things. | 打乱我的计划 破坏我的物品 |
[05:01] | Looks like I’ve got you just where I want you. | 看来我刚好让你们出现在我想要的位置 |
[05:04] | How does it feel to be so easily outsmarted, you clods?! | 感觉怎么样 如此轻易的被算计 你们这群草包?! |
[05:07] | No. | 不 |
[05:08] | Hey, uh…This is Amethyst. | 嘿 呃…我是紫晶 |
[05:10] | I don’t appreciate being called a clod, you clo– | 我可不喜欢被叫做草包 你个草- |
[05:13] | enough talk. | 说够了 |
[05:14] | Prepare yourselves for annihilation! | 准备好迎接毁灭吧! |
[05:23] | Aha! It works. | 啊! 这个还能用 |
[05:25] | Yes! | 好! |
[05:26] | Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die~! | 去死死死死死死死死死死死死吧! |
[05:30] | 像不像美国队长? | |
[05:30] | Hey, guys, over here. | 嘿 伙计们 这里 |
[05:34] | This way. | 这个方向 |
[05:40] | You’re on fire, Steven! | 你真是太屌了 史蒂文! |
[05:42] | That’s three shields in one day. | 那可是一天内三个盾啊 |
[05:45] | Not too shabby! | 可不算差了! |
[05:47] | Move! | 快走! |
[05:49] | Spikes! How do you like my spikes?! | 尖刺! 你们喜欢我的尖刺吗?! |
[05:53] | Peridot! | 橄榄石! |
[05:54] | Pearl, don’t just– | 珍珠 不要- |
[05:58] | You idiot. | 你个笨蛋 |
[06:02] | Aah! Aah! Aah! Aah! Aah! | 啊! 呀! 呀! 呀! |
[06:08] | Pearl, stop. That isn’t helping. | 珍珠 停下 这没有用 |
[06:10] | I have to do something. | 我总得做点什么吧? |
[06:12] | I can’t believe I walked us right into Peridot’s trap. | 我不敢相信我直接将我们带进了橄榄石的陷阱 |
[06:16] | This is all my…Fault? | 这都是我的…错误? |
[06:22] | Aah! | 啊~~~~~~! |
[06:25] | Huh? | 呃? |
[06:28] | I got you, Steven. | 我抓住你了 史蒂文 |
[06:29] | Thanks, Amethyst. | 谢谢 紫晶 |
[06:32] | Garnet and Pearl. | 石榴和珍珠 |
[06:33] | Are you guys okay? | 你们还好吗? |
[06:34] | We’re fine. | 我们很好 |
[06:36] | Crud. | 遭了 |
[06:45] | We’ve got to get them out. | 我们得救她们出来! |
[06:49] | Amethyst, what should we– | 紫晶 我们该怎么- |
[06:50] | Pearl: Garnet, I’m sorry. | 石榴 我对不起 |
[06:52] | Wait a sec. | 等下 |
[06:53] | Things weren’t supposed to turn out this way. | 事情本不应变成这样的 |
[06:57] | We’ll get out of here somehow. | 我们总能离开的 |
[06:58] | That’s not what I mean. | 我不是这个意思 |
[07:01] | I really wanted to catch Peridot to make up for what I did. | 我非常想抓住橄榄石 以弥补我犯下的错误 |
[07:05] | I wanted to prove to you that– | 我想向你证明- |
[07:07] | that everything could go back to normal. | 一切都能变回正常的样子 |
[07:09] | Catching Peridot won’t make things go back to normal. | 抓住橄榄石并不能让一切回归正常 |
[07:12] | This isn’t about Peridot. | 这和橄榄石无关 |
[07:14] | Hey, they’re actually talking. | 嘿! 她们开始相互说话了 |
[07:17] | Now they can finally work things out. | 现在她们总算能解决问题了 |
[07:24] | Not if they get crushed! | 除非她们被压碎! |
[07:29] | Please tell me! | 请告诉我! |
[07:31] | How can I make you forgive me?! | 我怎样才能让你原谅我? |
[07:34] | You can’t. You lied to me. | 无论如何都不能! 你欺骗了我 |
[07:36] | You need to learn that there are consequences to your actions. | 你必须认识到你的所作所为会有后果的 |
[07:39] | I’m sorry. I…I couldn’t help myself. | 我对不起 我…我不能控制住自己 |
[07:43] | I don’t want to hear your excuses. | 我不想听你的借口! |
[07:46] | But it’s true. | 但这是真的 |
[07:47] | No matter how hard I try to be strong like you, | 不论我如何尝试像你一样强大 |
[07:51] | I’m just a Pearl. | 我仍只是个珍珠 |
[07:52] | I’m useless on my own. | 我独自一人时一无是处 |
[07:54] | I need someone to tell me what to do. | 我需要有人告诉我做什么 |
[08:04] | When we fuse, I can feel what it’s like to be you. | 当我们融合时 我能体会到作为你的感觉 |
[08:08] | Confident and secure and complete. | 自信 有安全感 充实 |
[08:11] | You’re perfect. | 你是如此完美 |
[08:12] | You’re the perfect relationship. | 你是一个完美的关系 |
[08:14] | You’re always together. | 你们总是在一起 |
[08:15] | I just–I wanted to be a part of that. | 我只是-我想成为其中的一部分 |
[08:17] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[08:19] | I’m not as strong as you think. | 我没你想的那么强大 |
[08:21] | I-I fell apart over this. | 我-我因为这件事破裂了 |
[08:23] | Ruby and Sapphire were in turmoil over how you deceived me. | 红宝石和蓝宝石因为你蒙骗我吵得不可开交 |
[08:26] | I came undone. | 我瓦解了 |
[08:27] | Whoa. That really happened? | 喔 那真的发生了? |
[08:29] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[08:30] | It’s not easy being in control. | 掌控一切并不容易 |
[08:32] | I have weaknesses, too, | 我也有弱点 |
[08:34] | but I choose not to let them consume me. | 但我选择不让弱点占上风 |
[08:36] | I struggle to stay strong | 我努力保持强大 |
[08:37] | because I know the impact I have on everyone. | 因为我知道我对其他人的巨大影响力 |
[08:40] | Please understand, Pearl, you have an impact, too. | 一定要明白 珍珠 你也有影响力 |
[08:44] | There are times when I look up to you for strength. | 很多次我都将你视为力量的象征 |
[08:46] | You are your own gem. | 你是为你自己而存在的宝石人 |
[08:49] | You control your destiny. | 你控制着自己的命运 |
[08:50] | Not me, not Rose, not Steven. | 而不是我 或者玫瑰 或者史蒂文 |
[08:53] | But you must choose to be strong so we can move forward, | 但你必须选择变得强大 然后我们才能前行 |
[08:57] | so I can trust you again. | 然后我才能再次信任你 |
[08:59] | I understand. I can’t give up anymore. | 我理解了 我不能再自暴自弃了 |
[09:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:09] | Pearl, there’s only one way out of this. | 珍珠 现在只有一个方法能解决问题 |
[09:12] | Only if you’re okay with it. | 只要你愿意的话 |
[09:14] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[09:15] | Aah! | 啊! |
[09:16] | What do we do?! What do we do?! What do we do?! What do we do?! | 怎么办? 怎么办? 怎么办? 怎么办? |
[09:21] | 红玛瑙手中的钻头与”天元突破-红莲螺岩”中的钻头武器类似 | |
[09:31] | Stupid button here. | 这个垃圾按钮 |
[09:32] | I don’t know what anything is–aah! | 我不知道还有什么-啊~! |
[09:35] | Blast this old gem tech! | 炸了这堆宝石古董! |
[09:37] | Where did they go? Why isn’t anything working?! | 她们去哪了? 为什么没东西能工作?! |
[09:40] | Aah! | 啊~! |
[09:41] | Surrender, Peridot. | 投降吧 橄榄石 |
[09:43] | You have nowhere to run. | 你无处可逃了 |
[09:44] | The Crystal Gems are gonna get you. | 水晶战士-要抓住你了! |
[09:47] | You really think this is the end? | 你们真以为就结束了? |
[09:51] | This–this is only the beginning… | 这-这才只是开端… |
[09:55] | Of my escape. | 我跑路的开端 |
[10:02] | Well, I’d love to stick around | 其实 我很想留下来 |
[10:03] | and watch another one of your pathetic attempts to capture me, | 观看你们另一次可悲的抓捕我的无用功 |
[10:06] | but I guess I’m just too smart | 但我想我实在太聪明了 |
[10:08] | for the likes of you lumpy, clumpy clods. | 相比于你们这群愚蠢臃肿的草包! |
[10:14] | What the? | 搞毛? |
[10:15] | I caught a Peridot. | 我抓到只橄榄石哦 |
[10:15] | “I caught a ***”像不像口袋妖怪? | |
[10:17] | Hey, get your touch stumps off me, you Steven. | 嘿! 将你的触碰肢从我身上拿开 你个史蒂文 |
[10:21] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[10:23] | Yeah, Steven! | 坚持住 史蒂文! |
[10:24] | Don’t let her go. | 别放走她 |
[10:30] | Let go of me! | 放开我! |
[10:32] | You–you persistent, little whatever exactly you are! | 你-你个顽固 矮挫的鬼东西 |
[10:37] | Peridot, your flight’s been canceled. | 橄榄石 你的航班 被取消了! |
[10:40] | No! | 不~! |
[10:41] | 橄榄石断脚的镜头可能是受1983年的电视剧”G型神探”中克劳博士和”大怪兽空中战”( Gamera vs. Gyaos) 的启发 | |
[10:45] | You’ll pay for this, crystal gems. | 你们会付出代价的 水晶战士 |
[10:47] | I’ll get you back. | 我迟早会报复的 |
[10:49] | Just you wa-a-a-it! | 你们给我等着~! |
[10:57] | Pearl? | 珍珠? |
[10:59] | It’s okay, Steven. | 这不算什么 史蒂文 |
[11:00] | Next time, we’ll get the rest of her. | 下次 我们就能抓到她生下的部分了 |
[11:03] | Right, Garnet? | 对吧 石榴? |
[11:04] | It’s a good step forward. | 这是坚实的一步 |
[11:06] | Foot joke! | 脚的段子! |
[11:11] | Finally. | 总算结束了 |
[11:17] | ♪ You | 你 |
[11:22] | ♪ love like you | 爱 如你 |