时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 医院夜惊魂 | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:07] | Well, time to assume my secret identity. | 那么 是时候隐藏起我的秘密身份了 |
[00:08] | 此处康妮的秘密身份隐藏方式与超人类似 | |
[00:10] | Same time next week for sword training? | 下周同一时间继续练习刀法吗? |
[00:12] | Yeah. It’s a shame I can’t practice more at home. | 对啊 真可惜我不能在家继续练习 |
[00:15] | Hey, wait a sec. Hup! | 嘿 等下! |
[00:18] | May I? | 可以吗? |
[00:22] | Here-eth. | 敬上 |
[00:23] | You can borrow-eth my mother’s sword…Eth. | 汝尽可使用吾母之刀 |
[00:26] | Steven, that’s so nice, if grammatically incorrect. | 史蒂文 你真是太好了 不过语法有点问题啊 |
[00:30] | But thou can’t just givest me thine mother’s sword. | 但汝不可赠吾与汝母之刀 |
[00:35] | Why not-eth? | 何不可? |
[00:37] | Because it’s really important-eth. | 皆因此刀之重要 |
[00:40] | That’s exactly why you should have-eth it. | 此乃汝需持有之因 |
[00:43] | You can have all week to practice-eth with it-eth. | 汝可在一周之内尽兴习刀 |
[00:49] | Pbbhhthank you. | 感谢 |
[00:51] | We got to be ready if we have to fight Malachite or Peridot | 我们得做好准备 如果我们要与孔雀石和橄榄石战斗的话 |
[00:54] | or those creepy gem-fusion experiments. | 当然还有那些怪异的宝石融合实验体 |
[00:56] | I’ll make sure nothing happens to it. | 我会确保这把刀不出差错的 |
[01:00] | That’s the garage door. Mom’s home. | 那是车库门的声音! 我妈回家了! |
[01:02] | We have to hide the sword. | 我们必须得把刀藏起来 |
[01:03] | There’s no way mom would let me have this in the house. | 我妈不可能让我在家里放把刀的 |
[01:06] | Lion? Lion? | 狮子? 狮子? |
[01:08] | He walked off. | 他溜走了 |
[01:09] | What are we gonna do?! | 我们该怎么办? |
[01:14] | Hi, mom. Just finishing my 6: 00 violin practice. | 嗨 妈妈 我在完成六点钟的小提琴练习 |
[01:17] | You should have finished five minutes ago. | 你五分钟前就该完成了 |
[01:19] | You’re late for your 7: 00 study hour. | 你早该开始七点钟的自习了 |
[01:22] | Hello, Steven. | 你好 史蒂文 |
[01:23] | Hi, Dr. Maheshwaren. | 嗨 莫雪伦医生 |
[01:25] | How are you? | 你还好吧? |
[01:25] | Sitting! | 坐着 |
[01:28] | I had a rough day at work, | 今天工作并不轻松 |
[01:29] | and I’m not in the mood for any more surprises. | 我可不想碰到什么惊喜 |
[01:32] | What happened at work? | 医院发生了什么事? |
[01:33] | There was a really strange case at the hospital today– | 今天遇到一件非常奇怪的事- |
[01:37] | straight out of a nightmare. | 如同噩梦一般 |
[01:41] | Oh, don’t worry. | 哦 不过别担心 |
[01:41] | The rules of doctor-patient confidentiality | 医患保密规则 |
[01:43] | keep me from sharing the graphic details, but– | 不让我分享场面的细节 但- |
[01:46] | hang on a moment. When did we get a coat rack? | 等下 我们什么时候有了个大衣架? |
[01:49] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[01:51] | A sword?! | 一把刀? |
[01:53] | Connie, where did you get this?! | 康妮 你从哪里拿的? |
[01:55] | It’s– | 这是- |
[01:55] | I found it. | 我捡的! |
[01:56] | I just found it outside, | 我无意间在外面发现的 |
[01:57] | and I wanted to show it to Steven. | 而我想给史蒂文看看 |
[02:00] | How could you possibly think this is okay? It’s– | 你怎么能认为这是安全的? |
[02:02] | do you know how many children I see every day in the hospital | 你知道每天我在医院里见到多少孩子 |
[02:05] | who’ve cut their faces off playing with swords? | 因为玩刀而把自己脸切掉了? |
[02:08] | I– | 我- |
[02:08] | none! | 零! |
[02:09] | Because they all have parents who love them | 因为他们都有关爱他们的父母 |
[02:12] | and who don’t let them play around with deadly weapons | 而父母们不会让孩子玩弄致命武器 |
[02:14] | like some kind of gang member! | 搞得像混混一样! |
[02:16] | No playing with swords under any circumstances. | 不许摸刀-任何情况都不行! |
[02:22] | This is Dr. Maheshwaren. Yes, calm down, straumburg. | 我是莫雪伦医生 好的 冷静下 斯壮伯格 |
[02:25] | Another one? | 又有一个? |
[02:26] | Is she gonna give it back? | 她会还回刀吗? |
[02:27] | All right, I’ll–I’ll be right there. | 好吧 我-我马上就过去 |
[02:30] | I have to go to the hospital. | 我必须得去医院了 |
[02:31] | I’ll have a talk with your father | 我会和你爸商量 |
[02:32] | to calculate just how grounded you are. | 算算你有多被禁足! |
[02:35] | And we’re using the abacus. | 而且我们要用算盘! |
[02:38] | I hate that abacus. | 我讨厌那个算盘 |
[02:40] | Steven, I’m so sorry. She took your mother’s sword. | 史蒂文 我太对不起了 她拿走了你母亲的刀 |
[02:43] | Maybe we can get her to change her mind. | 也许我们能让她回心转意? |
[02:46] | She never, ever changes her mind. | 她从不改变想法 |
[02:48] | We’ve got to get that sword back ourselves. | 我们得靠自己拿回刀 |
[02:55] | We can’t bring Lion inside. | 我们不能把狮子带进去 |
[02:57] | I’d feel really bad if my mom confiscated him, too. | 如果我妈把狮子也给没收了的话我会非常后悔的 |
[03:01] | Oh, it’s no problem. He can stay out here. | 哦 这没什么 他可以呆在这里 |
[03:04] | Look–I finally found a way to get him to do what I want. | 听着 我总算找到了一个让他听从我的办法 |
[03:12] | He didn’t even take the plastic off. | 都不撕掉塑料包装 |
[03:14] | What an animal. | 真是个禽兽啊 |
[03:18] | Okay, serious. | 打住 要严肃 |
[03:19] | Yeah. Serious. | 对 要严肃 |
[03:23] | This way. | 这里 |
[03:26] | Ah, you mean the super scary way. | 啊 你是指超级吓人的路 |
[03:29] | They turn the lights down after dinner. | 他们在晚餐后会将灯光调暗 |
[03:32] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[03:40] | Dr. west ain’t gonna like it. | 维斯特医生可不会喜欢的 |
[03:40] | Dr. West致敬1985年的邪典片”活跳尸” | |
[03:42] | Well, Dr. west isn’t here. | 不过 维斯特医生可不在这里 |
[03:53] | Yes, yes, I just got here. Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. | 好的 好的 我刚到这里 嗯 嗯 |
[04:04] | Where did you say you found them? | 你再说一下在哪找到他们的? |
[04:06] | The side of the road? | 路边? |
[04:08] | I’m not sure just yet. I haven’t had a look for myself. | 我现在还不确定 毕竟还没亲眼见过 |
[04:14] | It doesn’t look like a car accident. | 这看起来可不像是车祸 |
[04:17] | You didn’t find an I. D.? | 你没找到身份证件? |
[04:20] | Listen, I’ll call you back | 听着 我会回电话的 |
[04:21] | when, or if, I have an answer for you. | 当 或者 我有问题的时候 |
[04:24] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[04:26] | Okay, now. | 好吧 现在 |
[04:31] | What’s she doing? | 她在做什么? |
[04:33] | She’s probably checking their vitals. | 她很可能在检查体征 |
[04:35] | Haven’t you been to a hospital before? | 你之前就没见过医院吗? |
[04:37] | No. | 没 |
[04:38] | Oh. Lucky. | 哦 算你走运 |
[04:40] | Steven, look. | 史蒂文 看 |
[04:50] | No heartbeat. | 没有心跳 |
[04:55] | Ugh. Cheap hospital budgets. | 呃 便宜的医院报销货 |
[05:29] | Connie! | 康妮! |
[05:30] | Oh, no! | 哦 不! |
[05:32] | How did you even–what are you doing with this?! | 你是怎么-你拿这个干嘛?! |
[05:35] | I made a rule– | 我定了规矩- |
[05:36] | no swords under any circumstances. | 任何情况下都不能用刀 |
[05:38] | But, mom! | 但 母亲! |
[05:40] | We will finish this conversation at home. | 我们回家再说 |
[05:46] | Sir? Ma’am? Dr. west? | 先生? 女士? 维斯特先生? |
[05:52] | He can’t take a day off, can he? | 他一天都不休息 不是吗? |
[05:55] | You? It’s my other patient. | 是你? 这是我的另一位病人 |
[05:58] | What are you doing out of bed? | 你下床干什么 |
[06:00] | Why aren’t you with Dr. straumburg? | 为什么你没和斯壮伯格医生在一起? |
[06:02] | That’s not a patient. | 那不是病人 |
[06:05] | Aah! | 啊! |
[06:10] | I don’t know what’s going on here, | 我不知道这里发生了什么 |
[06:11] | I am going to get to the bottom of it. | 我会查个明白的 |
[06:17] | Connie, I think that’s one of the gem mutants. | 康妮 我觉得那是宝石变异体 |
[06:19] | What? Are you sure? | 什么? 你确定? |
[06:21] | Pretty sure at this point. | 现在非常确定了 |
[06:23] | Mom, I really, really, really need that sword. | 母亲 我真的 真的 真的需要那把刀 |
[06:27] | Connie, no. Now is not the time. | 康妮 不 现在不是合适的时候 |
[06:32] | Now is the perfect time, mom! | 就是现在 母亲! |
[06:35] | Connie, what has gotten into you? | 康妮 你这是怎么了? |
[06:37] | You know I never go back on a rule, young lady. | 你知道我从不更改规矩的 小姑娘 |
[06:41] | There have to be some exceptions. | 总得有点例外吧? |
[06:43] | I’m not some rule-driven robot. | 我又不是被规矩控制的机器人! |
[06:50] | Aah! Connie! | 康妮! |
[06:51] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[06:52] | I’ll save you! | 我来救你了! |
[06:56] | Here! | 过来! |
[06:58] | Keep your hands off my Connie! | 把-你的-手-从我的康妮身上-拿开! |
[07:05] | These patients are beyond reason. | 这些患者真是不可理喻啊 |
[07:07] | Mom, if you would just go back on your rule this one time… | 母亲 只要你这次愿意改变你的规矩… |
[07:13] | I just need to help Steven to get us out of here! | 我只是需要帮助史蒂文并让我们逃离这里! |
[07:18] | Mother knows best! | 母亲最了解! |
[07:28] | Steven, come on! | 史蒂文 快! |
[07:46] | Oh, no. | 哦 不! |
[07:47] | We’re trapped. | 我们被困住了 |
[07:47] | 此处”Dr. Gero Patient 20″致敬龙珠Z中的格罗博士( 人造人20号) | |
[07:48] | We don’t have to be. | 我们不必如此 |
[08:01] | Really, mom, I know how to do this. | 真的 妈妈 我知道该怎么做 |
[08:04] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不知道 |
[08:06] | Yes, she does. | 不 她知道 |
[08:07] | She’s been training. | 她一直在练习 |
[08:09] | She wasn’t playing around with that sword. | 她不是在随意玩弄那把刀 |
[08:11] | She was taking classes, learning how to use it right. | 她在上课 学习如何正确使用它 |
[08:14] | Even though she’s always studying | 即使她一直在学习 |
[08:14] | 宝石实验体的设计参考了”死亡空间”中的怪物 而右下的那只则和求生之路2里的Charger相似 | |
[08:15] | or practicing tennis or doing her homework, | 或者练习网球 或者做作业 |
[08:17] | she still works really hard to be a good sword fighter. | 她仍然在努力成为一名好的刀客 |
[08:20] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不不不不不不 |
[08:22] | I know my daughter. | 我了解我女儿 |
[08:24] | I know what she’s doing every second of the day– | 我知道她每一天每一秒都在做什么- |
[08:27] | all her activities, all her internets. | 她所有的活动 所有的网上交互 |
[08:29] | I know she’s definitely not some sword-fighting hooligan. | 我知道她不是某些玩刀的小混混! |
[08:33] | You don’t know me at all! | 你一点都不了解我! |
[08:34] | You still haven’t even noticed my glasses. | 你到现在还没注意到我的眼镜! |
[08:37] | What’s wrong with your glasses? | 你的眼镜有什么问题? |
[08:39] | They don’t have lenses anymore. | 它都没有镜片了! |
[08:42] | I haven’t needed actual glasses for almost a year. | 我都快一年用不到真正的眼镜了! |
[08:45] | What? Your eyesight just magically got better? | 怎么? 你的视力突然被魔法治好了? |
[08:48] | Yes! | 当然! |
[08:50] | I’ve been dealing with magic and monsters | 我一直在与魔法和怪物打交道 |
[08:50] | 康妮揭露秘密的情景和”野外怪家庭”类似–都是紧急关头不得不交代 | |
[08:52] | and things like these since I met Steven. | 还有这种东西 从我认识史蒂文开始 |
[08:55] | That’s why I need you to believe I know what to do here. | 这也是为什么我需要你相信我知道该做什么 |
[08:59] | But you– | 但-你- |
[09:02] | ugh! There’s no time for this. | 呃 现在没时间废话 |
[09:04] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[09:05] | Drop the bubble. | 收起泡泡 |
[09:10] | 此处墙上的画源自游戏”看火人”的海报 而蓝色的松树则与”怪诞小镇”有关; “怪诞小镇”的场景也为山林中的小镇 而主创Alex和Rebecca还是朋友 | |
[09:15] | 康妮用刀的招式与”剑风传奇”中的格斯类似 | |
[09:30] | So that’s why it had no pulse. | 难怪它没有脉搏 |
[09:32] | Gem experiments. | 宝石人实验品 |
[09:33] | This is what you’ve been doing? | 这就是你一直在做的? |
[09:35] | Training to fight these…Things? | 训练着与这些…东西战斗? |
[09:39] | Aah! | 啊~! |
[09:40] | Sorry, Dr. Maheshwaren. | 对不起 莫雪伦医生 |
[09:41] | That’s my Lion. | 那是我的狮子 |
[09:44] | Mom, I’m really sorry about lying to you. | 妈妈 我很抱歉我对你撒谎了 |
[09:47] | It started off as a tiny secret, | 这一开始只是个小秘密 |
[09:50] | and then it felt like if I didn’t hide it, | 而我感觉如果我说出来 |
[09:52] | you wouldn’t let me see Steven ever again. | 你不会再让我与史蒂文相处了 |
[09:55] | Is that how you feel? Are we too controlling? | 这就是你的感受吗? 我们是不是干预的太过了? |
[09:59] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[10:00] | I just wanted to be a good mother. | 我只是想成为一个好母亲 |
[10:02] | I-I just wanted to protect you. | 我-我只是想保护你 |
[10:05] | I can protect myself now. | 我现在可以保护自己了 |
[10:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:13] | We’ll pull back on the rules, | 我们-会修改规矩的 |
[10:15] | and I’ll try to keep an open mind | 而我会试着接受 |
[10:17] | about this and that and…Him. | 这个 那个 和…他 |
[10:23] | It scares me that you can’t talk to me. | 我很害怕我没法和你沟通 |
[10:26] | I need to know what’s happening in your life. | 我得知道你的生活是什么样的 |
[10:28] | I need to step in when you’re in over your head. | 我得在你 时 |
[10:32] | Will you just promise me you’ll stop all this lying? | 你能对我保证你停止遮掩吗? |
[10:36] | That’s a rule. | 那是个规矩 |
[10:38] | I love you, honey. | 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[10:40] | I love you too, mom. | 我也爱你 妈妈 |
[10:51] | ♪ I always thought I might be bad ♪ | 我认为我非常卑微 |
[10:54] | ♪ now I’m sure that it’s true | 现在我已确定 |
[10:57] | ♪ ’cause I think you’re so good ♪ | 因 你如此完美 |
[11:01] | ♪ and I’m nothing like you | 而我却丝毫不如 |