时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ We ♪ are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
[00:03] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
[00:04] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
[00:07] | ♪ and if you think we can’t, ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
[00:09] | ♪ we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
[00:12] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
[00:14] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
[00:16] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
[00:17] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:18] | ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:19] | ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:21] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
[00:23] | 下雨之时 | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:26] | 标题取自俗语”when it rains it pours.”( 要下雨就下大) | |
[00:29] | Open the door, Peridot. | 快开门 橄榄石! |
[00:30] | If this “cluster”is putting us in danger, | 如果”融合簇”真的置我们于危险之中 |
[00:32] | you need to tell us what it is so we can stop it. | 你得告诉我们那是什么 这样我们才能阻止它 |
[00:35] | No! I hate you. | 不! 我讨厌你们 |
[00:37] | I’m not telling you anything about the cluster. | 我才不告诉你们融合簇的任何信息呢 |
[00:39] | Oh, come on. | 哦 搞毛 |
[00:41] | Is it like a big, uh, hunk of granola? | 那是像一大团 呃 即食麦片吗? |
[00:45] | What’s granola? | 什么是即食麦片? |
[00:47] | I’m sure it’s not granola. | 我很确定那不是即食麦片 |
[00:49] | Now, Peridot, | 听着 橄榄石 |
[00:51] | I’m sure we can reach some sort of agreement. | 我确定我们能达成一定共识 |
[00:54] | Perhaps a trade is in order? | 也许我们来做个交易? |
[00:56] | Oh, sure. | 哦 真好 |
[00:57] | Why don’t you just give me back | 为什么不给我 |
[00:58] | my leg enhancements and my arm attachments | 我的腿部和臂部增强器? |
[01:00] | with my screen and my log and all my information. | 外加我的显示屏和日志和所有的信息? |
[01:02] | Oh, wait, you destroyed them! | 哦 等等 你毁了它们! |
[01:04] | So, no, I don’t think we can reach some sort of agreement! | 所以 不 我不认为我们能达成某种共识! |
[01:11] | Okay, Peridot, you can turn around now. | 好吧 橄榄石 你可以转身了 |
[01:17] | Sorry for interrupting your interrogation. | 很抱歉打断你们的审讯 |
[01:19] | Don’t worry about it, Steven. | 不要担心 史蒂文 |
[01:20] | I swear, Peridot is gonna crack any second now. | 我发誓 橄榄石随时都会招供的 |
[01:24] | I’ll never crack for the likes of you, | 我永远不会像你们招供的 |
[01:27] | you…Crystal clods. | 你们这群…水晶草包! |
[01:29] | Ooh, I got your clods right here, you little– | 哦~ 你的草包们可就在门口 你个小- |
[01:32] | hold on, Pearl. | 等等 珍珠 |
[01:33] | If she’s not gonna be of any help. | 如果她不愿意提供任何帮助的话 |
[01:34] | Let’s investigate this thing on our own. | 让我们自己来调查这件事 |
[01:36] | I’ll come with you. | 我会跟你一起做的 |
[01:37] | Sorry, Steven. | 对不起 史蒂文 |
[01:38] | We’re gonna need you to stay here | 我们需要你呆在家里 |
[01:40] | and keep an eye on our…Guest. | 看管我们的…贵宾 |
[01:42] | Really? | 真的? |
[01:43] | Yeah. Make sure she doesn’t try anything. | 对 确保她不会搞幺蛾子 |
[01:46] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[01:47] | She’s harmless without her limb enhancers | 她失去肢端增强器后没什么威胁 |
[01:49] | I’m not harmless! | 我才不是毫无威胁呢! |
[01:50] | Oh, hush up! | 哦 给我闭嘴! |
[01:52] | Oh, Steven! | 噢 史蒂文! |
[01:53] | There’s one more thing I have to mention. | 还有一件事我得提 |
[01:55] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[01:57] | I love you. Bye. | 我爱你 拜拜 |
[01:59] | See ya later. | 待会见 |
[02:02] | Mm. | 嗯~ |
[02:06] | They left, you know. You can come out now. | 你得知道 她们走了 你现在可以出来了 |
[02:09] | No. I-I like it in here. | 不 我-我喜欢在里面 |
[02:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:20] | Wow. It’s really coming down. | 喔 看来真要下雨了 |
[02:25] | It’s happening! | 开始了! |
[02:26] | What? | 什么? |
[02:27] | -The cluster! | -融合簇! |
[02:28] | Really? | 真的? |
[02:29] | What else could be making that horrible– | 还有什么能制造那么恐怖的- |
[02:31] | Aah! It’s pounding on the earth from the inside. | 啊啊! 它在内部拍击着地球 |
[02:34] | This is it. This is the end of the world. | 这是世界末日了 |
[02:38] | Oh, that’s just thunder. | 哦 那只是闪电而已 |
[02:40] | What? | 什么? |
[02:41] | Yeah, everything is fine. | 没错 一切都还正常 |
[02:43] | It’s just thunder. It happens when it rains. | 那只是闪电 跟着雨一起出现 |
[02:46] | Eh…Huh? | 呃…蛤? |
[02:47] | You don’t know about rain? | 你不知道雨? |
[02:50] | I don’t know anything without my screen. | 离开我的屏幕 我什么都不知道 |
[02:52] | It’s okay. | 这没什么 |
[02:53] | Here, pretend this soup is the ocean. | 看 假设汤是大海 |
[02:56] | When the sun warms it up, | 当太阳加热汤时 |
[02:58] | the water evaporates into clouds, | 水被蒸发 形成云 |
[03:00] | like this steam. | 就如同这蒸汽 |
[03:01] | And when the clouds get really heavy, it rains. | 而当云变得非常重时 就开始下雨了 |
[03:04] | So scalding liquid pours down from the sky? | 所以滚烫的液体从天上倾泻而下? |
[03:07] | No, no, it’s just water. It can’t hurt you. | 不 不 只是水而已 那伤害不了你 |
[03:11] | Here, why don’t I just show you. | 来 为什么不让我给你展示一下呢? |
[03:19] | Steven, wait! | 史蒂文 等等! |
[03:22] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[03:25] | Look, I’m okay. It’s just water. | 看 我很好 这只是水而已 |
[03:28] | This is just something that happens on earth. | 这只是地球上发生的正常现象 |
[03:30] | Isn’t it cool? | 很凉爽吧? |
[03:37] | Yeah! | 爽! |
[03:54] | Yeah, you did it! | 太好了 你做到了! |
[03:56] | What do you think? Isn’t it cool? | 你感觉怎么样? 是不是很凉爽? |
[04:01] | Cool. | 凉爽 |
[04:03] | That was fun. | 那真有趣 |
[04:05] | Huh? | 哈? |
[04:06] | It was…Something. | 那…凑合吧 |
[04:08] | Hmm. | 嗯… |
[04:09] | Uh… | 呃… |
[04:11] | Mm… | 嗯… |
[04:12] | Steven? | 史蒂文? |
[04:14] | Hm? | 嗯? |
[04:15] | I’m going to say something. | 我要宣布一件事情 |
[04:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:20] | Uh…What for? | 呃…为什么? |
[04:22] | For explaining this “rain”business to me. | 因为你向我解释了”雨” |
[04:25] | Oh, no problem. | 哦 没关系 |
[04:27] | Yes. You’re a much more intelligent creature | 有关系 你是个非常有智慧的生物 |
[04:30] | than I initially thought. | 相比于我的预期的话 |
[04:32] | Uh, that’s good. | 呃 那挺好啊 |
[04:34] | Yes. | 没错 |
[04:34] | Much more…Useful than those clods. | 有很多…用处 相比那些草包 |
[04:38] | Steven, I’ve made up my mind! | 史蒂文 我决定了! |
[04:40] | About what, exactly? | 决定什么? |
[04:41] | I’ve decided to share some information with you. | 我决定和你分享一些信息 |
[04:44] | Ah, I know you use my toothbrush. | 啊 我早知道你用了我的牙刷 |
[04:47] | N-no. | 不-不 |
[04:48] | Well, yes. | 呃 没错 |
[04:50] | But it’s about the cluster. | 但这是关于融合簇的 |
[04:52] | You cracked. | 你招了 |
[04:53] | I haven’t cracked! | 我才没招呢! |
[04:54] | Wait, you have to tell the gems. They need to know this. | 等等 你得告诉宝石人们 她们得知道 |
[04:57] | No, I don’t want to talk to them. | 不 我才不要和她们说呢 |
[04:59] | You’re the only one I need. | 你是我需要的唯一的一个 |
[05:01] | I could show you now, but I have nothing. | 我可以现在告诉你 但我缺少材料 |
[05:04] | My arm attachments, my fingers, my screen, my log– | 我的臂部增强件 我的手指 我的屏幕 我的日志- |
[05:08] | it’s all gone. | 都没了 |
[05:09] | But all of my logs up to date 652 still exist. | 但我所有的直到652的日志都还在 |
[05:12] | Backed up in facet 5 of the prime kindergarten. | 备份在主幼儿园的第五切面内 |
[05:15] | You want me to take you to the kindergarten? | 你想让我带你去幼儿园? |
[05:17] | I don’t know. | 我不确定… |
[05:19] | Steven, don’t you want to know about the cluster? | 史蒂文 你不想了解融合簇吗? |
[05:22] | Mm…Okay. | 嗯…好吧 |
[05:25] | We can go to the kindergarten. | 我们可以去幼儿园 |
[05:27] | Oh, yes! | 哦 太好了! |
[05:28] | But… | 但… |
[05:30] | No, a catch. | 不好 有诈 |
[05:32] | Fine. What are your demands? | 好吧 你的要求是什么? |
[05:35] | You’re gonna have to hold my hand the whole time. | 你得一直抓着我的手 |
[05:42] | Well, here we are. | 看 我们到了 |
[05:44] | Okay, great. Let’s go. | 好吧 太棒了 我们走 |
[05:53] | This place just gets worse every time I come here. | 这里每次来都变得更糟 |
[05:56] | I know. It’s been so poorly managed. | 我知道 这里的管理太糟糕了 |
[05:59] | It must have been in way better shape | 当你第一次孵化出来时 |
[06:00] | when you first emerged. | 这里要好很多吧? |
[06:02] | Emerged? | 孵化? |
[06:03] | Yeah, you’re some kind of Quartz, right? | 没错 你算是某种石英 对吧? |
[06:05] | You must have been made here. | 你一定是在这里制造的 |
[06:07] | Uh…I came from my mom and dad. | 呃…我是源自我的妈妈和爸爸 |
[06:09] | Are those some kind of rocks? Or another planet? | 那是某种石头吗? 或者另一个星球? |
[06:12] | Nope. | 并不 |
[06:13] | My dad’s from earth, but my mom’s a gem. | 我爸爸来自地球 而我妈妈是宝石人 |
[06:16] | You’re some sort of hybrid? How is that possible? | 你算是某种混血? 这怎么可能呢? |
[06:20] | The answer to that is a story I like to call | 答案在一个故事里 而我将它命名为 |
[06:22] | “the ballad of Rose and Greg.” | “玫瑰和格雷格的罗曼史” |
[06:22] | “the ballad of Rose and Greg”出自披头士的歌名”The Ballad of John and Yoko” | |
[06:25] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[06:26] | Let’s just hurry to the control room. | 我们赶紧去控制室吧 |
[06:28] | You sure this is safe? | 你确定那里安全? |
[06:30] | The last time I was here, | 上次我去那时 |
[06:31] | there were a bunch of fusion monsters. | 那里有一堆融合怪物 |
[06:33] | Yes, I was checking their progress. | 没错 我之前在检查它们的进展 |
[06:35] | What’s the deal with those things? | 那些是用来干嘛的? |
[06:37] | When it became clear that the earth was no longer a viable colony, | 当很明显地球不再是可用的殖民地时 |
[06:41] | homeworld decided to use it for something else– | 母世界决定将它用于其它方面- |
[06:43] | a series of experiments. | 一系列的实验 |
[06:45] | A gem geo-weapon. | 一个宝石终极武器 |
[06:46] | Oh, did you help? | 噢 你参与了吗? |
[06:48] | Negative. | 并没有 |
[06:49] | I wasn’t lucky enough to be around for that. | 我没好运生在那个时候 |
[06:51] | But I read over a few hundred years of reports. | 但我浏览了好几百年的报告呢 |
[06:55] | This is where you need to be, right? | 你要来这里 对吧? |
[06:57] | Yes. I’m going to have to remove this panel | 没错 我得移开这个面板 |
[06:59] | and do a bit of work to restore power to this room, | 然后做点工作恢复这间屋子的能量供应 |
[07:02] | so…Can I have my hand back now? | 所以…我能把手收回来吗? |
[07:05] | Okay, but stay where I can see you. | 好吧 但呆在我能看见的地方 |
[07:17] | It’s over. | 完了 |
[07:18] | I can’t show you anything. Let’s go back. | 我没法向你展示任何东西 咱们回吧 |
[07:21] | Mind if I try? | 介意我试试吗? |
[07:22] | Go ahead. | 上啊 |
[07:23] | Knock yourself out. | 随你便 |
[07:26] | Whoa! | 喔! |
[07:27] | There you go. | 走你 |
[07:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:31] | This over here… | 在这里… |
[07:33] | It’s not perfect, but it’ll do for now. | 虽然算不上完美 但暂时够用了 |
[07:37] | Come on. | 别呀 |
[07:38] | What’s up, dot? | 怎么了 小橄? |
[07:38] | “What’s up Dot?”出自”What’s up Doc?”兔八哥的习惯用语 | |
[07:40] | I can’t quite reach the–. | 我够不到- |
[07:43] | It’s okay to ask for help, you know. | 寻求帮助没什么不好 你要知道 |
[07:46] | I had it. | 可以了 |
[07:52] | These are the early attempts at artificial fusion. | 这些是人工融合的早期尝试 |
[07:56] | That’s a lot of gem shards. | 那真是好多的宝石碎片啊 |
[07:58] | We were growing them here at this very site. | 我们原来在这里培养它们 |
[08:00] | But these were just prototypes for the final product, | 但这些只是最终产物的原型而已 |
[08:02] | a singular giant artificial fusion | 一个单独的巨大人工融合体 |
[08:05] | comprised of millions of gem shards– | 由几百万的宝石碎片组成 |
[08:07] | the cluster. | 融合簇 |
[08:09] | Peridot, you’re saying there’s a giant mutant gem | 橄榄石 你是说现在有个 |
[08:14] | the size of the earth under us right now? | 地球那么大的突变宝石人在脚下? |
[08:16] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[08:17] | When it forms it’ll be much, much bigger than the earth. | 当它最终成型时 比地球可大多了 |
[08:20] | Right now it lies dormant, incubating in the earth’s core. | 现在它潜伏在地球核心 慢慢孵化 |
[08:23] | But when it emerges and takes its physical form, | 但当它孵化并产生物质形态时 |
[08:25] | it will destroy the planet. | 它会摧毁地球 |
[08:28] | The prototypes are already emerging. | 原型已经开始孵化了 |
[08:30] | The cluster is next. | 融合簇则是下一个 |
[08:31] | If we can’t get off this planet, we’ve got to stop the cluster. | 如果我们不能离开这个星球 我们就得阻止融合簇 |
[08:35] | I thought it’d be impossible, but now we have a chance. | 我之前觉得这不可行 但我们现在有机会了 |
[08:38] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[08:40] | It’s you, Steven! | 你呀 史蒂文! |
[08:44] | Now that you’re filled in, we can get to work. | 现在你出现了 我们就可以开始工作了 |
[08:47] | Uh…How am I supposed to help? | 呃…我怎么提供帮助呢? |
[08:49] | Well, you have all the information we need | 其实 你已经有了我们所需的所有信息 |
[08:52] | about earth and its erratic behavior. | 有关于地球和它飘忽不定的行为的信息 |
[08:53] | Put that together with my expansive knowledge of the cluster, | 将那与我对融合簇丰富的了解相结合 |
[08:56] | and we just might be able to stop it. | 我们也许就能阻止它 |
[08:59] | No, Peridot, I don’t think you get it. | 不 橄榄石 我不认为你想到点子上了 |
[09:01] | Just because I know how clouds work, | 只因为我了解云的原理 |
[09:03] | doesn’t mean I know how to stop | 不意味着我知道怎么阻止 |
[09:04] | a giant mutant in the center of the earth. | 一个在地球中央的巨大突变体 |
[09:06] | Besides, the only reason I know anything about clouds and rain | 另外 我知道云和雨的唯一原因 |
[09:10] | is because my dad told me. | 是我爸爸告诉我了 |
[09:11] | What are you talking about? | 你说的是什么? |
[09:13] | I used to be really scared of thunderstorms, | 我原来非常害怕闪电 |
[09:15] | just like you. | 像你一样 |
[09:16] | Then dad explained how rain and all that stuff works, | 然后我爸爸解释了雨之类的现象是如何发生的 |
[09:19] | then I wasn’t scared of rain anymore. | 然后我再也没怕过雨了 |
[09:22] | Well, I’m sure you have other knowledge | 那么 我确定你还有其他的 |
[09:24] | about how this planet works. | 有关于这个星球如何运作的知识 |
[09:26] | Sure, but none of it’s gonna help us. | 当然 但那些中没有能帮到我们的 |
[09:29] | If we want to stop this cluster thing, | 如果我们想要阻止融合簇的话 |
[09:30] | we’ll need help from The Crystal Gems. | 我们就需要水晶战士的帮助 |
[09:32] | I said I don’t need them! | 我说过我不需要她们! |
[09:35] | Let’s just warp me back to the bathroom, | 我们只要传送回我的卫生间就好 |
[09:37] | or whatever you call it, and we’ll take care of this. | 或者随便你怎么叫的 然后让我们解决这个 |
[09:39] | If it looks really bad, | 如果情况真的变得非常遭 |
[09:41] | then we can just ask this dad for help, right? | 那么我们只需要向这个爸爸寻求帮助 对不对? |
[09:45] | Yipe! What was that? | 咦! 那是什么? |
[09:47] | Oh, no! Gem mutants! | 哦 不! 宝石突变体! |
[09:52] | Yaah! | 呀! |
[09:54] | Do something! | 做点什么啊! |
[09:55] | I am doing something. | 我在做啊 |
[09:57] | Something useful! | 做点有用的! |
[09:59] | Uh, let’s run. | 呃 咱们跑吧 |
[10:00] | Over here. | 来这里 |
[10:01] | No, the other way. | 不 那个方向 |
[10:03] | No, not there. | 不 不是那里 |
[10:04] | Aah! | 啊! |
[10:05] | Let’s run into this corner. | 咱们跑去这个角落吧 |
[10:07] | Oh, no! | 哦 不! |
[10:08] | We’re cornered! | 我们被困在角落里了! |
[10:09] | Aah! | 啊! |
[10:12] | Aah! Can’t you destroy it? | 啊! 你能摧毁它吗? |
[10:14] | No, this is all I can do on my own. | 不 这是我自己能做的全部了 |
[10:19] | Yaah… | 呀…. |
[10:21] | That’s it. We are finished. | 就这样了 我们完蛋了 |
[10:25] | Hang on, Steven. | 坚持住 史蒂文 |
[10:27] | It’s the gems! | 宝石人们! |
[10:32] | 紫晶的招式出自索尼克的招牌动作 | |
[10:36] | 石榴的招式与”任天堂全明星大乱斗”中皮卡丘的”雷击”招式类似 | |
[10:40] | Peridot, there’s no way | 橄榄石 我们没法 |
[10:42] | we can stop this thing in the earth on our own. | 只靠自己阻止这个在地球内的东西 |
[10:44] | We need the help of The Crystal Gems. | 我们需要水晶战士的帮助 |
[10:48] | Steven, are you all right?! | 史蒂文 你还好吗? |
[10:50] | Move aside, Steven. | 让开 史蒂文 |
[10:52] | Peridot?! | 橄榄石? |
[10:53] | What are you two doing here?! | 你们两个在这干嘛? |
[10:55] | Steven, I thought I told you to keep an eye on her. | 史蒂文 我记得我告诉你要看住她 |
[10:57] | I know, but– | 我知道 但- |
[10:58] | he did what he was told. | 他只是从犯 |
[11:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:02] | Listen up, you clo– | 听着 你们这群草- |
[11:05] | Crystal gems. | 水晶战士 |
[11:07] | I’ve made up my mind. | 我决定了 |
[11:09] | I have something to tell you about the cluster. | 我有些关于融合簇的东西要告诉你们 |
[11:13] | ♪ I always thought I might be bad ♪ | 我认为我非常卑微 |
[11:16] | ♪ now I’m sure that it’s true | 现在我已确定 |
[11:19] | ♪ ’cause I think you’re so good ♪ | 因 你如此完美 |
[11:22] | ♪ and I’m nothing like you | 而我却丝毫不如 |