时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 回到谷仓 | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:04] | As it seems I have no other options, | 既然看起来我别无选择 |
[00:07] | I have conceded to reveal some important information | 那我容许自己揭露一部分重要信息 |
[00:10] | to you crystal gems. | 给你们水晶战士 |
[00:14] | This… | 这… |
[00:15] | …is the earth. | 是地球 |
[00:16] | At the very center of the planet’s core | 在这个星球的最核心处 |
[00:18] | lies the cluster. | 是融合簇 |
[00:20] | Rotate. | 转身 |
[00:22] | This is the cluster–a massive artificial fusion | 这就是融合簇-一个巨大的人工融合体 |
[00:26] | composed of millions of gem shards. | 由几百万的宝石碎片组成 |
[00:28] | It has laid dormant for thousands of years | 它已经保持稳定几千年了 |
[00:30] | within this planet’s crust. | 一直呆在这个星球的地壳中 |
[00:32] | When this gem activates and takes its form, | 当这个宝石被激活并形成实体 |
[00:35] | the result will be catastrophic. | 后果会是灾难性的 |
[00:37] | Now! | 现在! |
[00:45] | What is that?! | 那是什么?! |
[00:46] | It’s the cluster. | 这是融合簇啊 |
[00:48] | It does not look like that. | 它看起来可不像这样 |
[00:51] | But it is real, and it can activate at any moment! | 但它真实存在 而且可以随时被激活! |
[00:56] | What a cluster. | 天辣噜 |
[00:58] | That abomination must be stopped. | 这个麻烦必须被解决 |
[01:00] | But how? | 但怎么做? |
[01:01] | We’ll need to build some sort of machine | 我们需要制造某种机器 |
[01:03] | to take us to the center of the earth. | 携带我们前往地球中心 |
[01:04] | It’ll have to– | 它必须- |
[01:05] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[01:06] | I wasn’t finished speaking. | 我还没说完呢 |
[01:08] | What we need is to build some sort of machine | 我们需要做的是制造某种机器 |
[01:11] | to take us to the center of the earth. | 携带我们前往地球中心 |
[01:13] | It’ll need to withstand up to 360 gigapascals of pressure | 它需要能承受360GPa的压强 |
[01:17] | and temperatures of 9, 800 degrees. | 与9800度的高温 |
[01:19] | Well, we mustn’t waste time. | 那么 我们不能再浪费时间了 |
[01:21] | We need to start finding parts for this machine immediately. | 我们得立即开始搜寻机器的零件了 |
[01:24] | Yes, obviously. | 是的 很明显 |
[01:26] | We’ll start by dismantling all devices inside this dwelling? | 我们要不从拆解这个居所内的所有设备开始? |
[01:29] | Wha? | 蛤? |
[01:31] | This primitive radiation concentrator | 这个原始的辐射能集聚装置 |
[01:32] | should come in handy! | 能派上用场! |
[01:35] | This primitive vibration transmitter | 这个原始的震动传递器 |
[01:36] | could possibly serve a function. | 很可能有用 |
[01:40] | There’s a remote chance | 虽然可能性不大 |
[01:41] | something useful could be inside this primitive image cube. | 但这个原始的图像方块内会有可用的部件 |
[01:44] | Wait! I have a better idea | 等等! 我有个更好的主意 |
[01:46] | that doesn’t involve destroying the house. | 这样我们就不用拆了这间房了 |
[01:49] | Classic Steven. | 典型的史蒂文方案 |
[01:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:54] | What we have here in the barn | 谷仓内的东西 |
[01:55] | should be adequate enough for us to get started. | 应该足以让我们起步了 |
[01:58] | First, I recommend we organize the component types | 首先 我建议我们通过类型整理元件 |
[02:01] | and assemble a rough blueprint based on what we have available. | 然后基于我们可用的东西制造一个大体蓝图 |
[02:04] | Sorry, Steven. | 对不起 史蒂文 |
[02:05] | It’s a lovely drawing, but it won’t look like this. | 这是个很可爱的绘画 但实际不会是这样 |
[02:10] | Hmm. | 嗯… |
[02:11] | Good. Yes, this is adequate. | 很好 对 这就够了 |
[02:13] | Thank you. You can go now. | 谢谢 你可以离开了 |
[02:15] | Uh, what? | 呃 什么? |
[02:17] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[02:19] | Um…That will be all? | 呃…就这样吧? |
[02:23] | How do you get her to leave? | 你是怎么让她离开的? |
[02:25] | Excuse me, I am not leaving. | 抱歉 我不会走的 |
[02:28] | Yeah, she’s got to stay and help build the drill thing, right? | 对啊 她要留下来帮助制造钻头 不是吗? |
[02:31] | No, no. You’re confused. | 不 不 你没弄清楚 |
[02:33] | A Pearl can’t build a thing like this. | 一个珍珠不可能像这样制造东西的 |
[02:35] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[02:36] | Because pearls aren’t for this. | 因为珍珠们不是用来干这个的 |
[02:39] | They’re for standing around a-and looking nice | 她们只负责长得好看 |
[02:42] | a-and, uh, holding your stuff for you, right? | 并 呃 保管你的物品 对吧? |
[02:45] | That’s enough! | 够了! |
[02:46] | If we’re going to work together, | 如果我们要一起工作的话 |
[02:48] | you’re going to have to listen to me. | 你得听我的 |
[02:49] | Listen to you? | 听你的? |
[02:53] | Did you teach her to talk like this? | 是你教导她这么说话的? |
[02:55] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[02:57] | She’s a Pearl. | 她是个珍珠 |
[02:58] | She’s a made-to-order servant | 她是个天生的侍从 |
[03:00] | just like the hundreds of other pearls | 就像其他几百个珍珠一样 |
[03:02] | being around back on homeworld. | 被用来在母世界四处炫耀 |
[03:05] | Wait. There’s hundreds of pearls? | 等等 有几百个珍珠? |
[03:08] | Well, yes, bu– | 其实 是的 但- |
[03:09] | and she looks like a fancy one, too. | 而且她看起来也还挺潮啊 |
[03:12] | Ugh! | 啊! |
[03:13] | Hundreds of pearls. | 几百个珍珠 |
[03:15] | So, who do you belong to, anyway? | 那么 顺便问下 你属于谁呢? |
[03:18] | Nobody! | 没人! |
[03:19] | Then what are you for? | 那你存在的意义是什么? |
[03:23] | Well, you can belong to me for now. | 其实 你现在可以归我所有啊 |
[03:25] | Ha! A Peridot with a Pearl! What would they say back home? | 哈! 一个拥有珍珠的橄榄石! 她们在老家会怎么说呢? |
[03:30] | Now, listen here, you little tiny twerp. | 现在 给我听着 你个小矬B |
[03:32] | In case you’ve forgotten, you’re on our turf now, | 提醒一下 你现在可是在我们的地盘上 |
[03:35] | and I didn’t fight a 1, 000-year war for this planet’s independence | 而我为这个星球的独立打了一千年的仗 |
[03:37] | to take orders from the likes of you! | 可不是为了听命于你这样的人! |
[03:40] | Excuse me? | 等下? |
[03:41] | I am natural technician and a certified kindergartner. | 我是个天生的技师和认证的幼儿园运维 |
[03:44] | I was made for this. | 我生来如此 |
[03:46] | You were made to take orders, not to give them. | 你诞生的意义是听从命令 而不是发号施令 |
[03:48] | Whoa, whoa, hang on, guys! | 喔 喔 等下 伙计们! |
[03:50] | Now, we can all agree that you’re both good at building things, | 现在 我们都能同意你们两个都擅长制造东西 |
[03:53] | so, can’t you just try listening to each other? | 那么 你们就不能听一听对方的话吗? |
[03:56] | No! | 不! |
[03:57] | I’m as good at building things as you. Better, even! | 我造东西的水平和你一样好 甚至还更高些! |
[04:00] | Ha! Name one thing you could engineer better. | 哈! 说一件你在工程学方面更好的事来! |
[04:02] | Go on. | 说啊! |
[04:03] | Robots. | 机器人 |
[04:04] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[04:05] | You should build robots–giant robots. | 你们该制造机器人-巨型机器人 |
[04:09] | I see a race–a giant robo-race. | 我能看到一场比赛-一个巨型机器人比赛 |
[04:14] | With prizes–giant robo-prizes. | 包括奖品-巨型机器人奖品 |
[04:17] | You mean like a competition? | 你是指类似竞争吗? |
[04:19] | Yeah, to see who’s better at building stuff. | 对 用来分辨谁更擅长制造东西 |
[04:22] | What are these “ro-butts”you speak of? | 你说的”机器臀”是什么? |
[04:22] | 橄榄石的”机器臀”( ro-butts) 致敬卡通网络的动画”Whatever Happened to Robot Jones?” | |
[04:24] | They’re like those funky marble guys you were sending, | 它们就如同你派遣的时髦的大理石家伙们 |
[04:26] | only bigger and you can ride them. | 只是要更为庞大而且你要能操作 |
[04:32] | Ha! Building one of these “ro-butts”will be easy! | 哈! 制造一个”机器臀”简直易如反掌! |
[04:35] | Well, I can build one faster! | 那么 我则能更快的制造一个! |
[04:36] | That’s what you think! | 只是你的幻觉而已! |
[04:44] | Yo, Steven. How are the wonder nerds doing? Wah! | 呦 史蒂文 那些超能学霸们怎么样? 哇! |
[04:47] | Wh-what’s going on? Are they building the drill? | 发-发生了什么? 她们是在制造钻头吗? |
[04:50] | No, we’re building robots now. | 不 我们现在在制造机器人 |
[04:52] | What’d you say? | 你说的是什么? |
[04:54] | I said… | 我说… |
[05:01] | Giant robot! | 巨型机器人! |
[05:03] | Ha! Pathetic. | 哈! 真可悲 |
[05:05] | Now, behold my vision of ultimate power! | 现在 请观看-我眼中的终极力量! |
[05:13] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[05:15] | Mine’s taller. I win. | 我的更高 我赢了 |
[05:15] | 珍珠的机器人的设计与理念和”背骑少女”中的两轮机动机器人类似 | |
[05:17] | Ladies and gentlegems, welcome to the first annual robolympics! | 宝石人们与小姐们 欢迎来到第一届年度机器人奥运会! |
[05:22] | 机器人奥运会( Robolympics) 致敬卡通网络的动画”我的机器人好朋友” | |
[05:23] | Whoo! | 喔! |
[05:23] | Popcorn! | 爆米花! |
[05:24] | This competition will test our robo-engineers’skills of | 这次比试将测试机器人工程师能力中的 |
[05:27] | robo-construction and robo-piloting. | 机器人制造与机器人操作 |
[05:30] | Whoever wins will get to be in charge of | 获胜者将能主导 |
[05:31] | building the cluster drill machine thing. | 融合簇钻头之类的东西的制造 |
[05:34] | Let the games begin! | 让比赛开始吧! |
[05:34] | 机器人奥运会 | |
[05:55] | Ohhh! | 喔喔喔喔! |
[06:23] | Oh! | 吼吼吼! |
[06:37] | 橄榄石如此低俗的设计出自卡通网络的动画”坏蛋康卡”第一集的一个场景 | |
[06:45] | 紫晶的姿势像不像”泰坦尼克”里的桥段? | |
[06:50] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯? 嗯- |
[06:52] | 主观项目 | |
[06:57] | All right, guys. This is the final event! | 好吧 伙计们 这是最后一个项目了! |
[06:59] | You got this, p! | 你能行的 小珍! |
[07:01] | Get it, girl! | 就是干 姐妹! |
[07:02] | Hmph! | 哼! |
[07:04] | Ready! Set! Chuck! | 预备! 就位! 抛出! |
[07:14] | Whoa. | 喔~ |
[07:18] | You both get a point on that one. | 你们都赢得了一点 |
[07:20] | Hmm. Hmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[07:22] | Looks like our final score is…A tie! | 看来我们的最终结构是…平局! |
[07:25] | Well, that settles it. | 那么 就这么决定了 |
[07:27] | You both get to lead the project together! | 你们两个可以一起主导项目了! |
[07:30] | No! This isn’t over! | 不! 这不算完! |
[07:33] | I demand we have a tiebreaker! | 我要求加赛! |
[07:34] | Ugh, let’s just give it a rest. | 呃 让我们消停会吧 |
[07:37] | That’s it! We tied. We are the same. | 够了! 我们平局了 我们是一样的 |
[07:39] | Let’s move on. | 我们做点别的吧 |
[07:40] | No! You’re a Pearl. | 不! 你是个珍珠 |
[07:43] | You are beneath me! | 你就是比我卑微! |
[07:44] | I’ll always be better than you, | 我永远都比你强 |
[07:46] | and nothing I’ve seen today will ever change that! | 并且今天的所见所闻没一样能改变我的想法! |
[07:48] | Well, have you ever seen a Pearl do this? | 那么 你见过一个珍珠做这个嘛? |
[07:52] | Oof! | 唔! |
[07:54] | So, you want to fight? | 那么 你想搞事情? |
[07:57] | Good. | 好啊 |
[07:57] | We should have done this from the beginning! | 我们一开始就该这么做! |
[08:02] | Stop! Giant robots shouldn’t fight! | 停下 巨型机器人不该打架! |
[08:05] | Fight, fight, fight, fight! | 撕 撕 撕 撕! |
[08:07] | Ha ha ha! | 哈哈哈! |
[08:10] | Pearl! | 珍珠! |
[08:11] | It’s all right, guys. I’ve got this. | 没什么 汇集们 我能做到 |
[08:14] | Be careful! | 小心! |
[08:15] | Kick her in the butt! | 爆她菊! |
[08:20] | This is pointless! | 这真是毫无意义! |
[08:21] | There’s no way you’re gonna beat me! | 你没可能打败我的! |
[08:25] | You’re an accessory, somebody’s shiny toy! | 你只是个物件 某人的闪亮玩具! |
[08:28] | Where do you get off acting like your own gem? | 你是从哪学的表现得像个独立的宝石人? |
[08:31] | You’re just a Pearl! | 你只是个珍珠! |
[08:34] | That’s right! I ama Pearl! | 没错! 就是个珍珠 怎么地? |
[08:39] | Whoo-hoo! | 喔呼! |
[08:42] | What you’re saying may be true, | 你说的也许没错 |
[08:44] | but it doesn’t matter. | 但毫无意义 |
[08:47] | I’m still gonna kick your butt! | 因为我仍会收拾你! |
[08:49] | 珍珠的飞踢类似”飞跃巅峰”中的招式 | |
[08:51] | Oh! | 哦! |
[08:58] | Uh-oh. | 呃哦 |
[08:58] | 橄榄石和珍珠看起来太像绿巨人和洛基了 | |
[09:03] | Pearl! | 珍珠! |
[09:06] | Victory is mine! | 胜利是属于我的! |
[09:09] | Now I’m the one in change. | 现在我是领导 |
[09:11] | Praise me! Praise me! | 赞我! 赞我! |
[09:11] | 橄榄石的致敬”外星入侵者ZIM”中GIR的一个镜头和原话 | |
[09:13] | Pearl, are you okay? | 珍珠 你还好吗? |
[09:15] | I’m all right. | 我很好 |
[09:16] | Yeah, p! Oh, that was awesome. | 好样的 小珍! 哦 那真是帅呆了 |
[09:19] | You were hard core! | 你真是碉炸天! |
[09:21] | Oh, really? | 哦 真的? |
[09:23] | Oh, yeah. | 喔 没错 |
[09:24] | Hey! Why aren’t you listening to me? | 嘿! 为什么你们不听我呢? |
[09:27] | I won! I’m the natural leader here. | 我赢了! 我才是这里天生的领导者 |
[09:30] | She’s just a common Pearl! | 她只是个普通的珍珠! |
[09:32] | You’re wrong! | 你错了! |
[09:33] | If pearls are really like you say they are, | 如果珍珠真像你说的那样 |
[09:35] | then Pearl isn’t common at all. | 那珍珠一点也不普通! |
[09:37] | She trained herself to fight, she learned how to build things, | 她训练自己进行战斗 她学习如何进行制造 |
[09:41] | and she works hard every day to be greater than she already is! | 而且她每天都非常努力 超越自我! |
[09:44] | That’s not common. That’s amazing! | 那并不寻常 那真是棒极了! |
[09:49] | Come on. Let’s clean up this mess. | 来吧 我们一起收拾残局 |
[09:51] | Pearl you should come wrestling with me. | 珍珠 你应该和我摔跤玩的 |
[09:54] | Uh, I don’t know. | 呃 我不确定 |
[09:55] | B-b-but I won! | 但-但-但我赢了! |
[09:57] | What about the rules? | 规则呢? |
[10:00] | Welcome to earth. | 欢迎来到地球 |
[10:00] | 石榴的话致敬电影”独立日”中威尔·史密斯的原话 | |
[10:12] | I have to admit, | 我得承认 |
[10:13] | it’s remarkable that a Pearl such as yourself | 像你这样的珍珠 |
[10:16] | could become such a…Knowledgeable technician. | 能成为一名…博学的技师非常了不起 |
[10:20] | Mm. Why don’t we get started? | 嗯…我们要不开始吧? |
[10:22] | 橄榄石倒拿电钻的姿势与”噬魂师”中Death the kid拿手枪的姿势类似 | |
[10:25] | You’re holding it upside down. | 你拿反了 |
[10:27] | Yes. Of course. | 没错 显然 |
[10:29] | You know, those round appendages on your machine | 你得知道 你机器上的那些原型挂件 |
[10:32] | could be useful for something. | 也许会有用的 |
[10:34] | They’re called wheels. | 那叫做轮子 |
[10:37] | Looks like we’re well on our way to stopping the cluster. | 看来我们总算要开始阻止融合簇了 |
[10:40] | “You think you can stop me?” | “你们认为自己可以阻止我?” |
[10:42] | Aah! | 啊! |
[10:46] | Aah! We’re doomed! | 啊! 我们完蛋了! |