时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 答案 | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:13] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[00:15] | Garnet! | 石榴! |
[00:15] | Is it morning already? | 现在已经是早上了吗? |
[00:17] | It’s midnight. Happy Birthday, Steven. | 现在是午夜 生日快乐 史蒂文! |
[00:19] | Oh, man, are you finally gonna tell me | 哦 天哪 你总算要告诉我 |
[00:21] | that you’re a fusion of the gems Ruby and Sapphire | 你是红宝石和蓝宝石的融合体 |
[00:24] | like you promised? | 来兑现你的承诺了? |
[00:25] | You already know about all that, Steven. | 你早就知道这个了 史蒂文 |
[00:27] | It’s true. | 当然啦 |
[00:28] | But what you don’t know is how Ruby and Sapphire first met. | 但你不知道的是红宝石和蓝宝石是如何相遇的 |
[00:32] | O-m-g! I don’t! | 我-滴-神! 我不知道! |
[00:37] | The earth, 5, 750 years ago. | 地球 5750年前 |
[00:42] | It was a promising site of a new gem colony, | 这里是个前途光明的宝石殖民地 |
[00:45] | but progress was being thwarted | 但进展被一小股顽固的 |
[00:46] | by a small persistent group of rebels. | 反叛势力所阻挠 |
[00:49] | A team of diplomatic gems | 一队外交宝石人 |
[00:51] | were sent from homeworld to investigate. | 被从母世界派来调查此事 |
[00:51] | 云霄竞技场的造型与”星球大战5: 帝国反攻”中的云霄都市类似 | |
[00:53] | Among those gems was Sapphire, | 在那些宝石人中有蓝宝石 |
[00:56] | a rare aristocratic homeworld gem | 一个非常稀有的母世界贵族 |
[00:59] | with the power to see into the future. | 拥有能预见未来的能力 |
[01:01] | Assigned to her were three rubies… | 分配给她的有三个红宝石… |
[01:04] | Hup! Hup! Hup! | 哈! 哈! 哈! |
[01:05] | …common soldiers with a mission to protect her. | …寻常的士兵 任务是保护她 |
[01:10] | Hey, can’t wait for those rebels to get here. | 嘿 等不及看到那些反贼来这里了 |
[01:13] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[01:14] | When I see those rebels, | 当我看到那些逆子时 |
[01:16] | I’m gonna punch them right in their faces. | 我要一拳直接打在脸中央 |
[01:18] | What are you saying? | 你说的什么? |
[01:19] | I’m gonna punch them all over their bodies, | 我要将她们的全身打个遍 |
[01:22] | and then it’ll be over. | 然后这就结束了 |
[01:24] | What if I just punch you? | 如果我打你呢? |
[01:27] | Oh, come on. | 哦 何苦 |
[01:28] | We’ll punch them together when we fuse. | 当我们融合后我们就能一起打他们了 |
[01:30] | That’s why they sent, uh, three of us. | 那正是为什么他们派了 呃 我们三个 |
[01:33] | Three this! | 三个这! |
[01:37] | Oh, I, um, I’m so sorry, I– | 哦 我 呃 我很抱歉 我- |
[01:40] | let me, uh– | 让我 呃- |
[01:40] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[01:42] | What? | 哈? |
[01:43] | It’s okay. It was bound to happen. | 这没什么 这是注定会发生的 |
[01:45] | I–oh. | 我-哦 |
[01:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:48] | Now, please wait here. I must attend to my duties. | 现在 请等在这里 我必须要履行我的职责了 |
[01:51] | Right-Uh-Yes. | 好的-呃-没错 |
[01:56] | Sapphire had been called to earth by blue diamond | 蓝宝石被蓝钻石召唤到地球 |
[01:59] | specifically to share her vision of the future. | 是专门为了分享她所预见的未来 |
[02:02] | My diamond, I’ve arrived. | 我的钻石 我到达了 |
[02:04] | Blue diamond spoke. | 蓝钻石开口了 |
[02:06] | “Sapphire, tell me what will happen here.” | “蓝宝石 告诉我这里会发生什么” |
[02:06] | 蓝钻石向蓝宝石寻求战斗的结局与古希腊社会中先知的作用类似 不论是历史上还是神话中重要人物都有在参与战斗前咨询先知委员会的习惯 | |
[02:09] | I foresee the rebels attacking the cloud arena. | 我预见到反叛军攻击了云霄竞技场 |
[02:12] | Before they are cornered, they will destroy | 在她们被包围前 她们会摧毁 |
[02:14] | the physical forms of seven gems, | 七个宝石人的实体 |
[02:16] | including two of my Ruby guards and myself. | 包括我的两个红宝石护卫和我自己 |
[02:19] | Immediately after my form is destroyed, | 一旦我的我的实体被摧毁 |
[02:22] | the rebels will be captured. | 反叛军就会被抓获 |
[02:24] | The rebellion ends here. | 叛乱到此为止 |
[02:26] | “Thank you, Sapphire,”blue diamond said, relieved. | “谢谢 蓝宝石”蓝钻石长舒了一口气 |
[02:29] | “That’s all I needed to know.” | “那是我需要知道的全部” |
[02:31] | I look forward to speaking with you again | 我盼望我在母世界重组后 |
[02:32] | once I reform back on homeworld. | 再次与您交谈 |
[02:35] | Sapphire knew she would be a casualty, | 蓝宝石知道她会成为牺牲品 |
[02:38] | but it did not faze her. | 但这并没有让她担心 |
[02:39] | She saw her whole life laid out before her, | 她看到过呈现在面前的一生 |
[02:42] | and she had already accepted all of it. | 而她早已接受了那一切 |
[02:44] | What a beautiful place to build a colony. | 如此漂亮的用来建立殖民地的星球啊! |
[02:47] | I wish I could have seen more of this planet. | 我希望我能多看这个星球两眼 |
[02:50] | Uh, there’s still time. | 呃 还有时间啊 |
[02:53] | That is a nice thought. | 那真是个不错的想法 |
[02:54] | But, no. | 但 没时间了 |
[02:57] | Blue diamond, leave this planet. | 蓝钻石 离开这个星球! |
[03:00] | This colony will not be completed. | 这个殖民地不会被完成的! |
[03:03] | It’s the rebels! | 是叛军! |
[03:05] | Who are you? Show yourselves! | 你是谁? 快现身! |
[03:07] | We are The Crystal Gems. | 我们是水晶战士! |
[03:10] | The attack was right on schedule. | 攻击准时发生了 |
[03:40] | Thank you, Ruby. You did your best. | 谢谢你 红宝石 你尽力了 |
[03:42] | Ruby suddenly realized what Sapphire meant. | 红宝石突然间明白了蓝宝石的意思 |
[03:45] | She had known that Ruby would fail. | 她早知道红宝石会失败 |
[03:47] | Sapphire had accepted it, | 蓝宝石已经接受了 |
[03:49] | but Ruby–Ruby could not. | 但红宝石-红宝石拒绝! |
[03:52] | No! | 不! |
[04:00] | What? | 什么? |
[04:03] | 石榴此处的装束与”睡美人”中爱洛公主在”Pink and Blue”场景中的着装类似 | |
[04:06] | What? | 哈? |
[04:12] | What–what is this? | 这-这是什么情况? |
[04:16] | Wait. This is– | 等等 这是- |
[04:18] | hm? | 嗯? |
[04:20] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[04:22] | Uh, bye. | 呃 拜拜? |
[04:25] | Is this– | 这是- |
[04:28] | The furious crowd closed in around Ruby and Sapphire. | 愤怒的人群围住了红宝石和蓝宝石 |
[04:31] | They had never seen fusion of two different types of gems. | 她们从没见过两个不同类型的宝石相融合 |
[04:34] | “Unbelievable.” | “难以置信” |
[04:35] | “Disgusting.” | “令人作呕” |
[04:36] | “This is unheard of.” | “闻所未闻” |
[04:38] | Blue diamond’s voice cut through the crowd. | 蓝钻石的声音穿过了人群 |
[04:40] | “The rebels have fled. | “反叛军逃走了” |
[04:42] | Sapphire, this is not the scenario you described.” | 蓝宝石 你描述的情景可不是这样的” |
[04:45] | This is not what I saw. I don’t know what happened. I- | 这不是我预见的 我不知道发生了什么 我- |
[04:49] | No, it was me. | 不 都怪我 |
[04:52] | “Clearly,”said blue diamond. | “显然 “蓝钻石说道 |
[04:54] | “How dare you fuse with a member of my court.” | “你怎敢与我的部族的一员融合” |
[04:54] | 此处体现的等级观念与现实社会曾经对不同种族的人婚姻的抵制相似–最明显的例子是印度 | |
[04:57] | Forgive me. I– | 原谅我吧 我- |
[04:58] | “you will be broken for this.” | “你会付出破碎的代价!” |
[05:02] | Wait! | 等等! |
[05:03] | What are you doing?! | 你在做什么?! |
[05:06] | Noooo! | 不! |
[05:18] | Why’d you do that? | 为什么你要这么做? |
[05:19] | I have to get you back up there. | 我必须带你回到上面 |
[05:22] | They were gonna break you. | 她们要打碎你 |
[05:23] | Who cares? There’s tons of me. | 谁在乎? 那里有无数个我 |
[05:36] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办? |
[05:37] | Sapphire had known every moment of her life– | 蓝宝石知道她生命中的每一刻- |
[05:40] | how it would happen and when. | 事件与时间 |
[05:42] | But because of Ruby’s impulsive gesture, | 但因为红宝石冲动的行为 |
[05:45] | she suddenly jumped the track of fate. | 她突然间跳出了命运的轨迹 |
[05:47] | And everything from that instant on | 而从那一瞬间起的一切 |
[05:49] | was wrong and new. | 既反常又新奇 |
[05:51] | She couldn’t see. She couldn’t move. | 她看不清未来 她无法移动 |
[05:53] | She was–frozen. | 她-冻住了 |
[05:56] | Ah! | 啊! |
[05:57] | We have to get you out of here. | 我们得带你离开这里 |
[06:02] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[06:11] | All right, this should be good for now. | 好吧 这暂时来讲足够了 |
[06:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:23] | Wha? | 蛤? |
[06:27] | What kind of Ruby am I supposed to be? | 我应该是什么样的红宝石? |
[06:29] | Look at this. | 看看这个僵局 |
[06:30] | It’s all my fault you’re stranded here. | 都是我的错 害你被困在这里 |
[06:32] | How am I gonna save you? | 我该怎么拯救你? |
[06:33] | You already did. | 你已经做到了 |
[06:35] | What? | 什么? |
[06:36] | You already saved me. | 你已经救过我了 |
[06:59] | I’ve seen gems fuse before, | 我看到过别的宝石人融合 |
[07:02] | but I had no idea that’s what it felt like. | 但我自己对此毫无体会 |
[07:05] | I always thought– | 我一直以为- |
[07:07] | I never realized that fusion– | 我从没意识到融合- |
[07:09] | that you disappear like that. | -自我就这么消失了 |
[07:11] | It’s never like that. | 之前从不是这样 |
[07:13] | Whenever I fuse, it’s always just been me, | 无论什么时候我参与融合 我都在那里 |
[07:16] | but bigger. | 只是更强大了 |
[07:18] | I’ve never had a third eye before. | 我从没体会过第三只眼 |
[07:22] | I’ve never had more than one. | 我还从没有过第二只呢 |
[07:24] | It was nice. | 那真不错 |
[07:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:34] | ♪ where did we go? | 去了何方? |
[07:36] | ♪ What did we do? | 做了何事? |
[07:38] | ♪ I think we made something entirely new ♪ | 我认为我们创造了全新事物 |
[07:41] | ♪ and it wasn’t quite me | 而那不只是我 |
[07:43] | ♪ and it wasn’t quite you | 而也不只是你 |
[07:46] | ♪ I think it was someone entirely new ♪ | 我认为那是个全新的事物 |
[07:51] | ♪ oh | 哦 |
[07:53] | ♪ um | 呃 |
[07:55] | ♪ well, I just can’t stop thinkin’♪ | 而我不禁去回想 |
[07:59] | ♪ so | 那么 |
[08:01] | ♪ um | 呃 |
[08:03] | ♪ did you say I was different? ♪ | 你说我与众不同? |
[08:07] | ♪ And you hadn’t before? | 你从前未体验过? |
[08:09] | ♪ Of course not | 当然不 |
[08:11] | ♪ when would I have ever? | 怎么可能有过? |
[08:15] | ♪ I’m so sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[08:17] | ♪ no, no, don’t be | 不不 不用 |
[08:19] | ♪ and now you’re here forever ♪ | 你永远被困在这里 |
[08:22] | ♪ what about you? | 你又如何? |
[08:24] | ♪ What about me? | 我该如何? |
[08:25] | ♪ Well, you’re here, too | 既然你在 |
[08:28] | ♪ we’re here together | 我们就在一起 |
[08:46] | 此处舞蹈场景类似”睡美人”中爱洛公主与菲利普王子”Once upon a dream”的场景 | |
[09:03] | I was back. | 我又回来了 |
[09:04] | I was someone, and I didn’t know who. | 我是某个人 而我不知道是谁 |
[09:07] | But, i felt like i was getting the hang of my strange, new form. | 但 我感觉我能理解我奇异 全新的形态了 |
[09:13] | And then I fell. | 然后就摔了一跤 |
[09:14] | Ah! | 啊! |
[09:18] | Ow. | 嗷 |
[09:19] | Ah! | 啊! |
[09:20] | Don’t hurt her! | 不要伤害她! |
[09:21] | Don’t hurt…Me? | 不要伤害…我? |
[09:25] | It’s you–the fusion. | 是你-那个融合体 |
[09:28] | We didn’t mean to fuse. | 我们不是故意融合的 |
[09:29] | Well, we did this time. | 不过 这次是 |
[09:31] | We’ll unfuse. | 我们会解除融合的 |
[09:32] | We’ll–we’ll– | 我们会-我们会- |
[09:35] | no, no, please. I’m glad to see you again. | 不 不 不用 我很高兴再次见到你 |
[09:39] | And there they were– | 正是她们- |
[09:41] | Rose Quartz, the leader of the rebellion | 玫瑰·石英 反叛军的首领 |
[09:43] | and her terrifying renegade, Pearl. | 与她那恐怖的 叛逆的珍珠 |
[09:46] | I don’t upset you? | 我不让你 不舒服吗? |
[09:49] | Who cares about how i feel? | 谁在乎我的感受? |
[09:51] | How you feel is bound to be much more interesting. | 你的感受才是真正有意思的 |
[09:54] | How I feel? | 我的感受? |
[09:57] | I-I feel lost… | 我-我感到迷茫… |
[10:00] | And scared… | 还有恐惧… |
[10:01] | And–and happy. | 还有-还有快乐 |
[10:03] | Why am I so sure, that I’d rather be this | 为什么我这么确定 我愿意如此 |
[10:06] | than everything I was supposed to be? | 而不是我本应成为的样子? |
[10:08] | And that I’d rather do this | 而且为什么我愿意做这个 |
[10:10] | than everything I was supposed to do? | 而不是我本应做的事情? |
[10:13] | Welcome to earth. | 欢迎来到地球 |
[10:16] | C-Can you tell me, how was Ruby able to alter fate? | 能-能告诉我吗? 为什么红宝石能够改变命运? |
[10:19] | W-Why was Sapphire willing to give up everything? | 为-为什么蓝宝石愿意放弃一切? |
[10:22] | W-What am I? | 我是什-什么? |
[10:23] | No more questions. | 不要再问问题了 |
[10:25] | Don’t ever question this. | 永远不要质疑这一切 |
[10:28] | You already are the answer. | 你已经是答案了 |
[10:35] | So, what was it? | 那么 是什么? |
[10:39] | The answer? | 那个答案? |
[10:41] | Love. | 爱 |
[10:42] | Wow. | 喔! |
[10:44] | I knew it. | 我就知道! |
[10:45] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[10:48] | 本集石榴的回忆部分画风致敬洛特·雷妮格的剪影动画风格 | |
[10:48] | 本集同时也是对同性恋者接受自我 出柜 然后开始第一段正式的同性关系的隐喻. 母世界对红宝石与蓝宝石的融合的观念与当今社会对同性恋者的观念类似. 同时主创团队确认蓝宝石与红宝石的关系属于同性关系. |