时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ We ♪ are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
[00:03] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
[00:04] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
[00:07] | ♪ and if you think we can’t, ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
[00:09] | ♪ we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
[00:12] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
[00:14] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
[00:16] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
[00:17] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:18] | ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:19] | ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:21] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
[00:23] | 史蒂文的生日 | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:28] | I can’t believe it’s finally my birthday! | 我不敢相信总算到我的生日了 |
[00:30] | You’re sure it’s okay we’re taking a break from the drill? | 你们确定暂时放下钻头的工作没影响吧? |
[00:33] | Peridot will keep us on schedule. | 橄榄石会维持住进度的 |
[00:35] | Yo, peri, you sure you don’t want to get in on this? | 呦 橄榄 你确定你不想参与进来吗? |
[00:44] | We should celebrate our progress. | 我们该庆祝我们的进度了 |
[00:46] | We should celebrate your progress. | 我们也该庆祝你的进展了 |
[00:48] | You’ve grown a lot this year. | 你今年长高了好多 |
[00:49] | He certainly has. | 他当然啦 |
[00:51] | Yeah. Yeah, I guess so! | 对 没错 我觉得也是! |
[00:57] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[00:58] | Connie! | 康妮! |
[00:59] | Happy Birthday! | 生日快乐! |
[01:02] | Thanks! Welcome to the party. | 谢谢! 欢迎来到派对 |
[01:03] | May I offer you a refreshment? | 我能为您献上一杯 饮品 吗? |
[01:03] | 史蒂文从身后掏出两盒饮料的动作属于”hammerspace”的典型运用; “hammerspace”指在动画 漫画与游戏中角色背上的”神秘维度”–总是能莫名其妙的掏出些东西 | |
[01:06] | Oh, Steven, how gentile. | 哦 史蒂文 真是个绅士啊 |
[01:10] | So, this is the barn. | 那么 这就是谷仓 |
[01:12] | I’m surprised your parents | 我很惊讶你家长 |
[01:13] | are letting you stay for the weekend. | 让你在这里度过周末 |
[01:15] | It wasn’t easy. | 这并不容易 |
[01:17] | They only let me come after equipping me | 他们同意我来 只要我带着 |
[01:18] | with every piece of safety gear on the planet. | 地球上的每一样安全设备 |
[01:21] | What should I do with this defibrillator? | 我应该怎么用这个除颤器? |
[01:23] | Um, we can just leave it in the car for now. | 呃 我们可以先将它留在车里 |
[01:27] | Well, I’m glad you could make it. | 当然 我很高兴你能来 |
[01:29] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[01:30] | All right, move it, Connie! | 好吧 让开点 康妮! |
[01:31] | I was his best friend first. | 明明是我先的 |
[01:33] | Happy Birthday! | 生日快乐! |
[01:35] | Okay, shtuball. | 好啦 小肉球 |
[01:37] | Let me get a look at you. | 让我看看你 |
[01:38] | Dad! | 老爸! |
[01:40] | Sorry, I just can’t believe | 对不起 我只是不敢相信 |
[01:41] | my little boy’s growing up so quickly. | 我的小男孩长得如此之快 |
[01:43] | Seems like just yesterday you were a baby, | 就好像昨天你还是个孩子 |
[01:45] | and now you’re turning 14 years old. | 而现在你已经14岁了 |
[01:48] | Steven, you’re 14?! | 史蒂文 你14了?! |
[01:50] | Yeah? | 是啊? |
[01:51] | But, I’m only 12 3/ 4! | 但 我才只有12岁又四分之三! |
[01:54] | You’re older than me? | 你比我大? |
[01:55] | I-I don’t believe it! | 我-我简直无法相信! |
[01:57] | Well, sure. Check it out. | 其实 没错 看这个 |
[01:59] | Let’s see. We have– | 让我们瞧瞧 我们有- |
[02:00] | Infant | 新生儿 |
[02:02] | Baby | 宝宝 |
[02:03] | Toddler | 幼童 |
[02:05] | what’s it called–adolescent. | 这叫什么-少年 |
[02:07] | Adolescent, adolescent, adolescent. | 少年 少年 少年 |
[02:12] | Whoa, looks like you stagnated there a little bit, buddy. | 喔 看来你在这里待得有点久啊 伙计 |
[02:15] | Mr. Universe, could I show you how the defibrillator works? | 宇宙先生 我能向你展示一下除颤器如何使用吗? |
[02:19] | Oh, uh, sure. | 哦 呃 当然 |
[02:21] | Be right back, kiddo. | 马上就回来 小砸 |
[02:26] | So, he’s not going to grow up? | 那么 他不会再长大了? |
[02:26] | 车内”ROCK”的海报与”动物之森”中的K. K. Slider类似 | |
[02:28] | Well, it’s hard to say. | 其实 这不好说 |
[02:30] | He’s a gem, and gems don’t really grow up. | 他是个宝石人 而宝石人并不会真的长大的 |
[02:33] | I mean, I’ve known the gems since I was 22, | 我是说 我从22岁起就认识了那些宝石人 |
[02:35] | and they never change. | 之后她们一直没变过 |
[02:36] | They just are what they are. | 他们就是这样 |
[02:39] | But Steven’s not like the other gems–he’s half human. | 但史蒂文不像其他宝石人-他一半是人类 |
[02:42] | So I’m not really sure how he’s gonna age. | 所以我并不真的确定他会如何成长 |
[02:45] | We’re just gonna have to wait and see. | 我们只能走一步看一步了 |
[02:47] | Yes, right. | 那么 就这样吧 |
[02:49] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[02:51] | Yeah, yeah. | 很好 很好 |
[02:53] | Human beings? | 人类一族? |
[02:55] | Human beings. | 人类一族 |
[03:02] | Hey, birthday man, whatcha doin’? | 嘿 生日小子 在干哈? |
[03:04] | I want to hang up this banner, so– | 我想挂上这个标语 所以- |
[03:07] | UUU太空旅行 | |
[03:10] | Ha! How’s that? | 哈! 怎么样? |
[03:12] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 对啊 |
[03:13] | Come on, what’s the verdict? | 来呀 评价一下? |
[03:15] | I can’t hold this forever. | 我不能一直这么撑着 |
[03:17] | Uh, looks great. | 呃 看起来不错? |
[03:18] | There’s my b-day guy! | 我的生日伙计在这! |
[03:20] | Uh, what’s up, dad? | 呃 怎么了 老爸? |
[03:20] | 史蒂文生日快乐 | |
[03:22] | We’re almost ready to start. | 我们马上就要开始了 |
[03:24] | Got your birthday cape and crown ready, too. | 我们也准备好你的生日袍和生日冠了 |
[03:27] | Here, put ’em on and go wait in the barn. | 给你 穿上然后在谷仓里等着 |
[03:30] | Okay, now sit tight. | 那么 现在坐好 |
[03:32] | You’re gonna love this. | 你会喜欢这个的 |
[03:44] | Okay, Steven, open up! | 好吧 史蒂文 我开门了! |
[03:47] | Surpri– | 惊- |
[03:49] | Wow. | 喔 |
[03:50] | Oh, my. | 我了个- |
[03:51] | Huh? | 呃? |
[03:55] | Hm, hm, hm. | 嗯 嗯 嗯 |
[03:57] | Steven, are you feeling okay? | 史蒂文 你感觉还好吗? |
[04:01] | You look good, Steven. | 你看起来不错 史蒂文 |
[04:04] | Thanks, Garnet. | 谢谢 石榴 |
[04:05] | Dude, your neck! | 伙计 你脖子! |
[04:09] | What about it? | 怎么了? |
[04:10] | You have one! | 你居然有了! |
[04:12] | So…You just grew all of a sudden? | 那么…你只是突然间长起来了? |
[04:16] | I had a magical growth spurt just now. | 我刚刚突然来了魔法蹿个而已 |
[04:19] | Cool, right? | 酷啊 对不对? |
[04:19] | Oh, right. | 哦 没错 |
[04:21] | It’s totally cool! | 这非常酷! |
[04:22] | All right, then. Let’s get this party started. | 既然如此 那么让派对嗨起来! |
[04:25] | Yeah! | 好! |
[04:26] | Let’s eat this cookie cake! | 来尝尝这个饼干猫蛋糕吧! |
[04:28] | Here, Steven. | 给你 史蒂文 |
[04:30] | Wow, thanks. | 喔 谢谢 |
[04:31] | Oh, you don’t have to untie that. | 噢 你不用解开它 |
[04:33] | It’s just a box made to look | 这只是个盒子 |
[04:34] | like I spent a lot of time wrapping it. | 长得像是我花了功夫包装一样 |
[04:38] | Ohhh, a new shirt! | 哦哦哦 一件新衬衫! |
[04:40] | What a pretty color. | 颜色不错嘛 |
[04:42] | Try it on. | 穿上看看 |
[04:46] | Oh, I guess it doesn’t fit since… | 哦 我猜尺寸不合适 既然… |
[04:50] | No, don’t worry–it fits fine just like this. | 不 别担心-像这样就挺好的 |
[04:55] | Here it comes! | 球来啦! |
[04:56] | I got it, Pearl! | 我能做到 珍珠! |
[04:58] | Nice, Connie. | 不错嘛 康妮 |
[05:04] | If you hit it, you get it. | 你打的你去捡 |
[05:06] | No worries. I’ll grab it! | 别担心 我能够到! |
[05:12] | Connie, let me. | 康妮 让我来 |
[05:14] | Oh, cool. Thanks, Steven. | 哦 很棒啊 谢谢 史蒂文 |
[05:17] | No problem, Connie. | 没问题 康妮 |
[05:19] | Yo, bring back that shuttlecock! | 呦 把那个羽毛球拿回来吧 |
[05:26] | Oh, no! | 哦 不! |
[05:37] | 格雷格抽出的专辑封面与石榴的配音Estelle的”shine”类似 不过歌手名字改为了Stella | |
[05:48] | This one goes out to the birthday boy, | 这首献给生日小子 |
[05:50] | and his best friend. | 还有他最好的朋友 |
[05:57] | I still can’t believe all this time you were older than me. | 我仍然不敢相信这么长时间来你一直比我要大 |
[06:01] | You should sneak me into a pg-13 movie sometime. | 你应该偶尔偷偷带我去看PG-13的电影 |
[06:04] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是啊 |
[06:07] | No, I’m just kidding. | 不 我只是开个玩笑 |
[06:09] | I would never ask you to break the law. | 我绝对不会让你去犯法的 |
[06:11] | It’s funny that I have to look up at you now, though. | 不过有趣的是我现在要抬起头看你了 |
[06:15] | Funny good or f-funny bad? | 好的有趣还是坏的? |
[06:17] | Funny good. | 好的 |
[06:20] | Aw, Steven’s having fun. | 噢 史蒂文玩的很开心 |
[06:22] | We know how to throw a party. | 我们真是嗨趴能手啊 |
[06:26] | Excuse me for a moment, Connie. | 打扰一下 康妮 |
[06:28] | I’m gonna go…Freshen up. | 我要去…整理一下 |
[06:30] | Be right back. | 马上就来 |
[06:36] | Oh, geez! | 哦 天哪! |
[06:38] | If I can just keep this up for the rest of my life, | 如果我能在剩下的日子里一直保持如此 |
[06:41] | no one will suspect a th– | 没人就会怀疑- |
[06:46] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[06:49] | What are… | 你们… |
[06:50] | you doing? | 在做什么? |
[06:51] | What are you doing to your body? | 你对你的身体做什么了? |
[06:53] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, have you been stretching yourself out all day?! | 喔喔喔 你白天一直在拉伸你自己吗?! |
[06:57] | No, I was just…Slouching. | 不 我只是…伸个懒腰 |
[07:00] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[07:01] | It really isn’t like you. | 这一点也不像你 |
[07:03] | Because, dad, I can’t stay a kid forever. | 因为 爸爸 我不能永远只像个孩子 |
[07:06] | When Connie grows up and becomes president, | 当康妮长大并成为总统后 |
[07:08] | what is that gonna make me, first boy?! | 那会让我变成什么? 第一正太吗? |
[07:10] | Steven, you can’t just keep stretching forever. | 史蒂文 你不能一直维持拉伸的 |
[07:13] | If you hold it too long, you could really hurt yourself. | 如果你坚持的时间过长 你会伤害到自己的 |
[07:16] | Yeah, well, I’m half human, | 算了吧 其实 我是半人 |
[07:18] | so maybe it works different for me. | 所以也许我就不是这样的 |
[07:20] | We’ll just have to wait and see, right? | 我们只能走一步看一步 对不对 |
[07:23] | Steven… | 史蒂文… |
[07:27] | That one’s canis helicopterus. | 那个是…直升犬属星座 |
[07:31] | Uh, uh, helicopterus? | 呃 呃 直升星座? |
[07:33] | Yeah, dogcopter! Get it? | 没错 狗升机! 猜到了吗? |
[07:36] | Now you make one up. | 现在你想一个 |
[07:37] | Mm…Okay, um… | 嗯…好吧 呃… |
[07:40] | That one’s, uh…Snake constellation. | 那个是 呃…蛇星座 |
[07:44] | That’s pretty good. | 那还…好吧 |
[07:46] | Are you okay? | 你舒服吗? |
[07:47] | It looks like you’re gonna throw up. | 看起来你好像要吐 |
[07:49] | Oh, yeah. E-everything’s fine. | 哦 还好 一切正常 |
[07:51] | Okay, that’s good. | 好吧 那不错 |
[07:53] | You know, to be honest, I-I was a little worried before. | 你得知道 说实话 我-我之前还有点担心 |
[07:58] | This might sound silly, | 这听起来很蠢 |
[08:01] | but I’m really glad that I’m going to get to grow up with you. | 但我很高兴我能陪你一起长大 |
[08:08] | Steven? | 史蒂文? |
[08:12] | Steven, what’s going on? What happened? | 史蒂文 到底怎么了? 发生了什么? |
[08:15] | What? | 什么? |
[08:25] | We were just talking, then all of a sudden– | 我们刚才只是在聊天 然后突然间- |
[08:27] | he turned back into a baby?! | 他变回婴儿了? |
[08:29] | Yes! | 对! |
[08:30] | Dude, I told you! | 伙计 我怎么说的! |
[08:32] | Stretching your body out for that long is not good for you. | 将你的身体拉伸这么长时间对你没好处 |
[08:40] | Here you go, Pearl. | 给你啦 珍珠 |
[08:41] | Oh, no, no, don’t give him to me. | 哦 不 不 不要把他给我 |
[08:44] | Hand him over, Amethyst. | 把他给我吧 紫晶 |
[08:45] | Here you go. | 接住了 |
[08:55] | My power means nothing to an infant. | 我的能力对新生儿毫无作用 |
[08:57] | Okay, this is my department. | 好吧 这个归我管吧 |
[08:59] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做? |
[09:01] | Don’t worry, I got this. | 别担心 我能行的 |
[09:07] | How can the gems not know what to do? | 宝石人们怎么会不知所措呢? |
[09:09] | You think they knew the first thing about raising a baby? | 你以为她们了解如何抚养一个宝宝? |
[09:12] | That was all me, but I don’t get it. | 其实一直都是我 但我不知道为什么 |
[09:15] | Driving always used to calm him down. | 开车原来总能让他安静下来 |
[09:17] | But how do we change him back?! | 但我们该怎么让他变回去?! |
[09:19] | I don’t know. Look, Connie, let me take you home. | 我不知道 听着 康妮 让我带你回家吧 |
[09:22] | I-I’ll call you when this all gets sorted out. | 我-我会在这一切都解决后给你回电话的 |
[09:28] | W-wait, no. | 等等 不 |
[09:30] | I want to stay. | 我要留下来 |
[09:31] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[09:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:33] | I just want to be there for Steven. | 我只想在史蒂文身边 |
[09:35] | Don’t worry, Steven. | 别担心 史蒂文 |
[09:37] | It doesn’t matter to me what age it seems like you are. | 不论你多大对我都无所谓 |
[09:40] | I want to hang out with you no matter what. | 我只是想和你在一起而已 |
[09:42] | Your dad still has to run his car wash, | 你爸爸仍然得运营他的洗车房 |
[09:44] | and the gems have to do gem stuff, | 而宝石人们得去做她们的事 |
[09:46] | so I’ll watch you when they’re not around. | 那么我会在他们没空时陪你的 |
[09:48] | I can come see you after I’m done training with Pearl, too! | 我也可以在与珍珠完成训练后来看你的! |
[09:52] | Doesn’t that sound fun? | 那听起来有趣吧? |
[09:54] | Look at that–he finally stopped crying. | 看看啊-他总算不哭了 |
[09:57] | Well, that’s a start. | 总之 这是个好的开始 |
[09:59] | What’s up, Amethyst? | 怎么了 紫晶? |
[10:01] | Baby Steven needs changing. | 史蒂文宝宝该换尿布了 |
[10:07] | Oh, my gosh. Ohhh, my gosh! | 哦 我的天 哦哦哦 我的天! |
[10:09] | Did he get even smaller? Steven’s microscopic! | 他变得更小了? 史蒂文变成微观物了! |
[10:12] | He’s reverted back to a zygote! | 他变回受精卵了! |
[10:14] | Everyone, Steven is– | 所有人! 史蒂文变成- |
[10:19] | Look, it fits now. | 快看 现在合身了 |
[10:22] | You’re back to normal! | 你又变回正常了! |
[10:26] | Sorry this was a disaster. | 真对不起那变成了一场灾难 |
[10:27] | I wanted to look older for you. | 我只想为你变得成熟一点 |
[10:30] | That doesn’t matter. | 那无所谓 |
[10:31] | I heard what you said in the van. | 我听到你在面包车里说的话了 |
[10:33] | It’s really okay if I don’t age like a human? | 如果我不能像人类一样成长的话真的没问题吗? |
[10:37] | Of course it is! | 当然啦! |
[10:38] | I like you just the way you are. | 我就是喜欢你这样啊 |
[10:41] | Oh, okay! | 哦 好吧! |
[10:43] | Uh, Steven, you’ve got something on your cheek. | 呃 史蒂文 你下巴上有东西 |
[10:46] | Huh? | 呃? |
[10:49] | Its a facial hair! | 是胡子啊! |
[10:51] | Really? | 真的? |
[10:52] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[10:53] | What is it, little man? | 是什么 史蒂文? |
[10:54] | Look at this! | 看这个! |
[10:56] | Holy smokes, you’re growing a beard! | 我的妈 你长胡子了! |
[10:59] | You really are getting older! | 你真的在长大! |
[11:00] | Everybody, look at this! | 大家快看这个! |
[11:03] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[11:04] | Very impressive. | 非常有趣 |
[11:05] | Is there more where that came from? | 那里还会长出更多的吗? |